Reviews of Hotel Sydney 3 stars

Calea Bucuresti 118, 200515 Craiova, Romania

#31 of 38 hotels in Craiova

Bad overall
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

The carpet on the floor smelled really bad, the heating system didn’t work so we were cold at night, leaks when flushing the toilet so there was water on the bathroom floor

Close to where I needed to go, parking space, ok staff at the reception.

I got there and i ve been told that i need to pay again...
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

I got there and i ve been told that i need to pay again because They cannot Access my payment done to booking. I refused to pay again and now i will see i told them to caontact me If it is Any problem. I have the confirmation that i have paid and my bank statement....So Really How can You ask me to pay once again? The Recepționist was a Really nice person and offered Good customer service But she was scared of her manager. NexT day on breakfast the catering te-am was shouting and arguing in front of customers...Bad...Really bad🙁

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Nice personnel, watter issues.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

The watter was extreemly hot, barely was able to take a shower. I had to ask for towels and toilet paper. When I arrived, there was only one towel and a quarter of toilet paper.

The room was nice and big, clean hotel, great personnel.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Good value for money.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

They could improve on few little things: for instance, door handles are old and looked like there were going to fall, also the bathroom faucet (on bath tub) was really "sophisticated" , I was not sure how to get the hot wather, I mean I was able to rotate it to the temperature indicated, but water was still pretty cold. I had to wait a while until it started to be hot enough to shower.

Hotel has its own restaurant. Food is good but not great. Prices are however low. You can also find at hotel's basement a shoe shop with reasonable prices. Shoes are leather made and very good quality and there is a large selection range! 1 km away heading toward city center you'll find the larger shopping center in town. I also love the view you have in the room during nighttime, all those lights from the city are awesome! Rooms were hot and comfortable, clean as well.

sydney hotel

it is an old facility

this is a very close hotel to craiova airport

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

I have found a half eaten chocolate in the minibar.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

I have found a half eaten chocolate in the minibar. The room had only one small towel

There are also 7 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Sydney traveller photo gallery