Reviews of Hotel Venezia by Zeus International 4 stars

Pompiliu Eliade 2, 010212 Bucharest, Romania

#126 of 220 hotels in Bucharest

location is nice, near two parks.
    • Suite

There was a digital safe in the room, I do suggest you use it. I do not have a tangible proof of the following, but my backpack had been checked for some reason while I was out for breakfast (even though I put "do not disturb sign" when I left my room, as I expect no one would enter with that sign). The findings were : when I left the room, my backpack was closed and clipped, my file holder was inside in a vertical position, my bluetooth headphones were plugged for recharging on the backpack; when I came back from breakfast, the headphones were unplugged and moved to the side, the backpack was not clipped, the file holder was moved to horizontal position. I had to re-examine my stuffs for about half an hour, but apparently, the person did not take anything or didn't have time to do anything. Not to incriminate but I did observe that the only staff present on that floor that time was the cleaning lady. Luckily, I did not have any cash there, so I did not report this to the manager. Nothing was taken away (I wish there will not be any bad surprise in a couple of days when I need something and found its gone). As a booking user, I would just like to kindly remind travellers to be more cautious.

location is nice, near two parks. The reception was very nice while I made check in quite late and arranged me the room that I wanted(pre-requested). The Breakfast staffs were very welcoming, even I went there late(near 11AM), they still proposed to make me some omelette.

First hotel I stayed in Europe, NO REGRETS!
    • Suite

Well unlike most hotel, this didn't provide complimentary bottle water.. But this is just a small matter.. But would be nice to have it..

The staff were amazing.. Especially Stefano, the receptionist. He exudes professionalism and he was very polite.. He was prompt in responding to any of my queries/requests. He and the rest of the staff made my stay at Hotel Venezia very comfortable.

Worst hotel ever! DON’T GO THERE!!!

I stayed in that HOSTEL for a couple of nights and it was literally one of the worst experiences. First of all, I had asked them for an early check in through a message, and I never got a reply. So when I arrived there I asked them again for an early check in and they said that there was no availability on a double room so I had to upgrade for an apartment and to pay extra! I did so, cause I was pretty tired, and when I checked on booking once I got into my room, I saw that they had availability for the exact same type of room that I had originally booked. and so I realized that they lied to me just to make some extra money. Secondly, THIS IS NOT A FOUR STAR HOTEL, BUT INSTEAD IT IS A THREE STAR HOTEL!!! They won’t refuse if you ask them about the star rating, but for some reason they have put it here on Booking.com as a 4 star. Finally, on the second night of my stay, I had a small wound in my leg and I needed some antiseptic, so I went to the reception and I asked them to give me something to put on from their first aid kit and the answer was: “we don’t have first aid kit”. I asked how is that possible and they said that they had used it last week and they didn’t have buy a new one (!) Finally they gave me some sanitary alcohol and when I got in my room I checked the date and I saw that it was expired a few months ago. I got so mad and I asked to speak to the manager, but guess... the manager was always not available. The guys at the reception were pretty rude, cynical and unprofessional. I would STRONGLY recommend you not to stay there; if you choose to stay, then guys honestly I wish you Good Luck!! Here I share a photo of the ripped towel we had in our bathroom.

The location was pretty convenient, but I’m sure you can find something even better.

Good location, dreary rooms.

Rooms are not properly maintained, the carpeting is old and looks dirty, also the overall dusting could be done more often and a bit more thorough, furniture and overall room does not encourage you to spend time in there. I've found litter and stray hairs quite often.

Location is excellent, close to the metro, right in the city centre.

Air Con didn't work.

Air Con didn't work. In mid-July in Romania.. when temperatures were at 30+ during the day. They didn't offer any refund or any service as compensation.

The room that I stayed in had a sudden issue with the AC in middle of night so no AC for me for the night and the thin walls that you can hear everything from your neighbor But in general it was ok the staff was helpful

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The location is great, and so was the staff, super friendly!

The bathtub was a nightmare, super small and the hot water wasn’t eorking, so i had to shower with cold water. Air conditioner wasn’t working aswell, so it was super hot.

The location is great, and so was the staff, super friendly!

Disappointing in Bucharest' 4 star hotel

conditioning was not working (however we were informed about this and proposed cancelling our booking for free). In the end we were also granted with free breakfasts. Breakfasts appeared to be terrible though... Very noisy from the street. Cocrouches in the hotel, smell from bathroom. Do not recommend / не рекомендую

probably location, bed

The staff was very welcoming!

The air condition in the rooms was not working , and they had opened the windows but mosquitos got we everywhere in the room and we couldn’t sleep at all, it was very hot!

The staff was very welcoming!

Good location and value

Limited restaurant choices nearby, breakfast eating area was a bit small

Location is good - close to Cișmigiu Park and 10-15 minute walk to Historic Center, room/bed were comfortable, good wifi in room, breakfast was adequate, reception was friendly and helpful including arranging airport transfer. Overall good value for money

No swimming pool , sauna of SPA available.

Is far away to become a 4* Hotel. Is a 3* Hotel with with limited car parking facilities.

Is clean and god positioned in Bucharest. Personnel is friendly and ready to help you anytime.

Ok for a one night stay

Shabby with quite worn interior. Not very clean, found hair on the bathroom. Poor water pressure in shower. Aircondition didn't work properly.

Nice and central location. Old style. Cheap so choosed it since we only needed a one night stay in bucharest.

nice and comfort bed, good wifi, quiet, in a good location...

the towels where dirty, the staff wasn't at his place (mostly outside for ciggaret or inside their office)

nice and comfort bed, good wifi, quiet, in a good location with near metro and bus.

Good value

Breakfast buffet could be more differential.

Very fine hotel near to the Old Town. Breakfast buffet is not to big, but it's sufficient. Helpful staff, front office help me with boarding cards printing.

Nice room , large bathroom, beautiful wiew with the street...

Some of the working people in the hotel, at breakfast the women waiter not very respectful, the older man that took the bags and stayed near reception also not very respectful. The receptionist was ok.

Nice room , large bathroom, beautiful wiew with the street in front.

Would be a beautiful hotel if it were more taken care of.

Dirty carpet; I found a stained, dirty towel in the bathroom and intentionally left it for the maid to pick it up and change it. Nasty surprise, next day it was just picked up from the floor and put back on the rack. Front desk charged me for full 3 nights stay, instead of just charging for the difference (after an advance payment made on Booking). Still waiting for the refund... Some of the front desk personnel didn't seem quite professional, could use some language improvements.

Close to city center, comfortable bed, made daily. Nice decorations on the restaurant ceiling and walls, beautiful architecture. Nice hallways.

Only if you have to...

Breakfast was decent, coffee was miserable. There were two coffee machines unattended. I went for a coffee and I started to press some buttons as the coffee machine was saying that water tank must be replaced. I heard a voice behind me saying in Romanian (I speak Romanian): "Look at this guy, he is pressing the buttons like on the piano". I turned around to the lady going around the breakfast room, probably a hotel employee (she had no uniform) and I asked: In this case, please tell me how can I get some coffee? She answered: Why didn't you come to me to ask? Like I was supposed to know that the two coffee machines are attended and they need a hotel employed operator. Generally the hotel employees have a very poor behavior towards the guests, 75% of them never smile and they answer like they are severely underpaid. Only one lady at the reception, in the afternoon when we arrived, was very kind and polite. Ah, one more thing. Sound proofing in the rooms is very poor. We could hear people talking in the other rooms at 24:00 in the night. Had a hard time to fall asleep.

Kettle for hot water and instant coffee in the room. The instant coffee was much, much better than the coffee at the breakfast.

is close to town centre

night time doors open and shut and made some noises, morning 5 oclock somebody just moved tables or chairs downstairs in bar i think and if u are on the 1st floor u’ll hear everything...! at 8 o’clock and 10 o’clock staff ladies they just opened the door without knocking and this never ever in my life happened someone get into my room without knocking!!!

is close to town centre

All good.

Breakfast room may be rearranged a bit to get more space. A bit overcrowded as soon as more than 10-15 people are in

All good. Very good value for money

Very good hotel arround People's House
    • Executive Double Room

Not necessarily bad, but if you come with a car mind the fact that the hotel has no parking lot. You may find places on the surrounding streets.

Very cozy bed an big room. In the very center of Bucharest 2 minutes away from Cismigiu Park and Izvor Park. 10 minutes walking distance from People's House Very quiet area even if it is in city center.

It was the first time I was not happy with my hotel option.
    • Executive Double Room

I booked a specific room (executive). When I arrived they told me that the room is not available because of renovation procedure (they could tell me when I booked about this situation). Few hours later I saw that the room was given to other people. Plus they gave me an inferior room (standard) at the same price of my first choice.

simple but quality hotel on an excellent location

the toilet flush of my toilet didn t do its job i had to flush with the garbage can used as a bucket

great service,friendly staff , stylish room ,great bed, internet was good great location, very central near both yellow and blue metroline and a million buslines great breakfast

Great value for the money

Had a guest for 30 minutes over in my room discussing business, while the receptionist was outside , and when the guest left the boy that was helping the receptionist asked about his ID although there was never specified that he would need one while I was paying a double room and was alone overnight there. He sounded a little rude acting as if he was owning the place but the receptionists both check in and out were friendly and polite.

Recepcionist durind check in was not kind it didn't...

Recepcionist durind check in was not kind it didn't gimme the feeling that the hotel has 4 stars. One of the towel in the bathroom was heavily stained. They even didn't put free water. This is not acceptable for the 4stars hotel.

Location in the center, decoration of the hotel, wifi, the...

The door of the shower cabin was broken, the cabin itself extremely small and the sink was clogged. Uncomfortable pillows. Breakfast - nothing special. Very small room. I would be perfectly okay with all this, if the hotel is not pretending to be a 4 star hotel

Location in the center, decoration of the hotel, wifi, the coffee.

Good enough

Location not particularly safe, poor breakfast.

I stayed at Hotel Venezia for a work meeting, it was good enough. Suggested for people spending one or two days in Bucarest, very central and well connected to everything.

The location was good, because it was very close to the venue where my event took place.

The breakfast

The breakfast was not tastefull at all, old bread, and very little choice of food. The sheets on the bed were old and with holes, the carpet on the floor is very old and not clean. But the staff was trying to help.

Cool place located in the heart of the city

not much do dislike for this price. Of course things can always be improved but its a decent place. More a good 3 star then a 4 star hotel

Staff is great and helpful.

Check out was 12 but the chambermaid knocked on my door at 11.40 and looked annoyed that I was still there , heat in the room was extreme and the water pressure for the shower was poor

Lovely room, ten min walk to the old town, decent breakfast although very cramped in the breakfast room

Good hotel, in a great location at a very good price.

What I didn’t like was on check out being asked to pay for a drink that had been purchased and paid for at the bar, it was an evening but the cash was taken, no change given as they didn’t have any. I felt I wasn’t believed when I told them we had already paid, he just told us to leave it, when really an inquiry should have been made as to whom took the payment for my drink, and then added it to my room as well.

The Facade of the hotel, and the downstairs interior is beautiful. The location great, just a short walk from the old town and lots of shopping and eating places. The breakfast is very substantial, and the cost of the standard room was great, specially for its location, it is just a few hundred metres from the metro as well, making it possible and cheap to get from the main train station, an easy 6 stops away.

Adaequate city hotel

Nothing to mention

Decent city hotel, for Romania, it meets all requirements to be a 4 star hotel. Staff is very friendly, and all my expectations were met. Most relevant places in the inner city can be reached quickly and there's a taxi parking outside. Fine!

I will return here with family for one or two nights
    • Executive Double Room

- bathroom could be more clean - was acceptable, no issues, but such hotel could do more

I had executive room on 6th floor. I did not order breakfast. - external look - like a palace - furnitures - I love hotels with rooms like century ago :-) - rounded windows and windows in roof - tea and coffe - dressing gown - WiFi with good quality to watch YouTube and have Skype calls - elevator

It was satisfactory.

The rooms are quite small and aren’t very clean... there is some dust, the towels were clean but there weren’t white due to some chemicals which were probably un washable...

The breakfast is very rich and delicious and the position of the hotel allows you to get immediately in the city center.

The bed was really comfy, but unfortunately with some...

Pillows too small and also a two persons eiderdown (but is something personal) and non elastic bed-sheet, which goes from its place after few times turning over, so finally you have chance to sleep on the unprotected mattress partly, very unhygienic. Bathroom was fine, but certainly not on 4* star level. Also no shower cabin, but some bathtub. Bit formal atmosphere at the reception, with a real "lift-boy", but instead of that it would be more useful to express the 4* star level by some hand-creme being present and more shelves and towel racks in the bathroom (for example).

The bed was really comfy, but unfortunately with some remarks (see up). Breakfast really nice and room was well sound isolated and everything worked and not hanging out from the walls, which must me considered as something positive. Excellent location.

Did not quite meet my expectations of a 4 star hotel

Torned sheets Torned towel Fridge not working No garbage can in the room One light not working No soap stand in the shower One housecoat in a double room Did not change towel that was on the floor when cleaning No spare toilet paper Did not change the sheets when cleaning

Friendly staff Nice interiour

New Year 2018 :)
    • Executive Double Room

We've stayed exclusive room. however there was no any "exclusive" thing. Room size was very nice on the other hand 3 single and small window is not enough to take air and see around the city. Besides, our room was a very old one. Some furnitures are not working properly.

Placement of the hotel was extraordinary. You can walk almost everywhere easily. Hotel personel, i mean all of them were really really helpful.

Verry ok ffir the money... would stay there again

Well... some of the rooms are not so recently renovated... my room was rather small allthow adequate

Ok standard! I loked the high ceelings and the balcony. Bathtub! Mini market downstairs, taxi station in front, subway 200m away, Cismigiu park 200m away,

Nice location, nice room, good breakfast.
    • Executive Double Room

Some staff members were very nice. With some employees it seemed like they were still living in the communist time (not friendly, not focused on service).

The room (executive) was very nice and big. The location of the hotel is nice, in the city center. You can walk to all the main attractions.

Far below the average of the 4 stars Hotels.
    • Suite

Despite the fact that I specially booked the deluxe room I got something strange. The room was divided to few small areas. Tiny bedroom, small sitting-room and something like a walk-in closet with a broken mirror. Special "highlight" of the room is there no sunlight at all! The room has all windows into the light well. In this light well is also some very loud machine, which will not give you sleep well. The bed was very hard without really clean pillows. In Hotel is no soundproofing at all. You will hear the slightest noise in all the neighboring rooms!

The location is good, the breakfast is OK The staff was friendly and tried to fulfill my wishes.

good location in the center

don‘t get deceived from the pictures online. this place is pretty worn down and not very clean. breakfast is basic. can‘t recommend this place

good location in the center

Loved the balcony and the excellent shower and water...

The confirmation said that I could pay in cash when I arrived so I had a lot of local currency on me. I found out they pre-charged my credit card so I was stuck with all this extra cash. Luckily there is an exchange place next door so I converted it back to USD.

Loved the balcony and the excellent shower and water pressure. Strong wifi, lots of electrical plugs. They called an airport taxi for me, very nice guy at the front desk. Minimart next door though fruits there are not fresh.

Too many stars for a hotel with low standards of cleanliness and service, on excellent location.

I've never before in my travels in 4 star hotels had to specifically ask the staff to bring toilet paper to the room - twice! The standard double room, although booked for two people, only had one towel and one quilt when we came. The object is old and in need of renovation. There are multiple stains on the wall and bathroom is below the standard of a motel. Mold and lime scale everywhere. The staff is friendly, but you have to repeat your requests for the most basic things.

The location is excellent for those who want to explore the old town.

BED BUGS at the hotel

THIS HOTEL HAS BED BUGS. I slept one night there and get covered by hundred of spots. I also had to discontamined my flat back home in France because bed bugs were on my clothes. 2 weeks after I spend more that 50 euros for creams and lotions against bed bugs, more than the price of the room. I asked the staff for a financial compensation, and they told me that it wasn't possible. The staff manager was supposed to call me back and I never heard about him. Unbelievable. That is totally unacceptable for a 3 stars hotel.

Nice place for a city trip!

- breakfast hours from 7-10 are a bit short, especially if you are on vacation

- extremely nice and helpful staff! - rooms were clean and nicely equipped - WiFi was great - location is great: metro station is like 4min away, downtown as well - atm, shops - all really close

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Nice and clean Hotel.

Staff (except 1 guy) was not very welcoming and friendly. Not suitable for families with children as there is no connecting door between the 2 rooms that we got. There is no private parking area for Hotel guests.

Nice and clean Hotel. Good breakfast.

My first time in Bucharest

The breakfast was OK but nothing special - but at least the waitresses brought good mood :) Not everything was as clean and in the condition that you might expect from a 4 stars hotel. The room could have been bigger but it was ok for a single

I liked my stay in this hotel as the relation between price and quality was all in all quite good. The location is ok but I needed to close my window as it was located to the street which could be quite busy. Very close to the hotel is a supermarket (mega image) where you can find all necessary things for a stay. Also the metro station "izvor", the park and the presidential palace are accessable by foot.

Great value for money! Would stay here again.

Not the prettiest area, but all good.

Good sized room; friendly staff; buffet was quickly refilled; not far from the train station (by taxi); 1-minute away from the Cismigiu Park; there was a Western Union around the corner

- 3 minutes walk from Cismigiu Park

- rooms 106 & 107 / 206 & 207 have a common internal door in between that is not locked, so there's no privacy. We told the receptionist and the next day he was able to change the room to a normal one - basic breakfast, but this wouldn't be a problem if the guests were told not to touch the bread or pastery products and put them back on the plates for the other guests to take and eat - lady waitresses at breakfast tried to seem polite and helpful, but they were rude in their comments in Romanian and arguing with each other - no parking places - wouldn't stay there again

- 3 minutes walk from Cismigiu Park - 7-8 minutes walk from Izvor metro station - 15 minutes walk from old city center

Very nice hotel, clean, good services and good position, 10 min to Palace of Parliament.

The breakfast was expensive so I didn't choose it when I booked the room. The hotel is near an unlighted street, so you should pay attention in the evening/night.

Very nice hotel, pretty clean, AC, good services and cool position, 5 min to Cismigiu Gardens, 10 min to Palace of Parliament and 15 -20 min to the old downtown.

We liked the beautiful bathroom, high ceilings and curtains.

The staff at breakfast was quite curt. One mattress was uncomfortable in the hip region until we laid a blanket over the spot.

We liked the beautiful bathroom, high ceilings and curtains. The air conditioning was fantastic in summer. The reception staff was very helpful, even with a very late arrival

The price is good compared to other hotels around this area.

There are not much choices for the breakfast.

The price is good compared to other hotels around this area. There's 20 minutes walking to the old town and the people's palace. The staff are friendly. There are many taxis outside the hotel.

Great value for money in Bucharest

Nothing to complain about really. Breakfast could be better but it's good enough.

Location is very good. The room is very nice and comfy and clean. Aircon is great.

The room and the bathroom are confortable and breakfast is...

They need to renew bedsheeds, they look old.

The room and the bathroom are confortable and breakfast is great (if they had fried eggs would be perfect though!)

Okay place

No towels in the room and when asked, got only one. Noisy place. All sounds from other rooms could hear clearly.

Place was beautiful and breakfast was great.

Venezia - a good place to stay in Bucharest.

The staff outdrank me one night, didn't see it coming :)

Amazing staff, great location, decent food. For the price I paid way beyond expectations.

Clean and comfy hotel

The towels were old and torn.

I've arrived arround 10 PM at the hotel and although on Booking I read that they will not change the cost from my credit card, they did. I wasn't neccessarly bothered by this but I would like to know in advanced when someone is charging my credit card. The room was spatious, clean, and quiet. The bed was super comfy.

Excellent breakfast and location of the hotel.

We did not have a view of the city and the balcony, but the view of the courtyard with the air conditioning noise and the scent of the kitchen.

Excellent breakfast and location of the hotel. Friendly and helpful staff.

Poor service, absolutely no soundproofing

Horrible service, poor breakfast - when nicely asking where I can take a seat in the breakfast area I was invited to go and eat across the street at another establishment if I can't find my way around here. I did not appreciate the irony. On top, the walls between the rooms and the door are very thin and not soundproof at all. Could hear all snoring and talking and people walking around the floor as if they were in the same room. I am generally not disturbed by noises, but this was the least soundproofed hotel I have ever been in. There is only one elevator, shared with the cleaning staff

Close to the old city center (15 minutes walk)

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Value for money

The rooms are small but since we were travelling as a couple for one night,it was not a concern. Towels and bath robes were not available in the room due to a laundry delivery delay which was not communicated at Check-In however after a call from the room and 2 hour wait was delivered to the room.

location is great ,close to the historic centre. A vintage look and feel at the property with its use of paintings and room fixtures. A breakfast buffet included is a great touch.

Small but clean and extremely friendly

Nothing negative

One of the best reception crew. They make you feel like you are on top of the world and give you honest recommendations. Whatever you need, you just need to ask. They recommended probably the best restaurant in town had my guest have a complimentary breakfast until we came to meet them in the reception.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

A great city,friendly people, loads of history especially the Dec 1989 revolution, lovely parks, etc

For information, not really a criticism Duvets small for a double bed, ask for an extra one. They supply extras if you ask. The hotel needs to ensure that guests use the correct procedures if using the buses that stop outside the hotel. One member of staff helped us buy a card with enough money to get my wife and I to the rail station. I was told to 'tap' the card twice on the card reader on the bus. A ticket inspector tried to fine us because we had not pressed a button on the reader to denote we were using it for two people. Luckily we had kept the receipt. In the end after a big argument plus help from local people on the bus we got our passport back and were not fined. My advice is get one card for each person and swipe it once for the journey. This is not a criticism of the hotel, but they do need to warn customers using the buses in Bucharest

Great location to walk to sites like Revolution Square, good restaurants nearby. Lovely park nearby

I liked the breakfast and the building and the fact that is...

I didn't like that there was a spot of mold in the corner of the room and the air kind of smelled like that.

I liked the breakfast and the building and the fact that is so close from the Cișmigiu park.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Great location and facilities for a short stay, good value when on a discounted rate

Comfortable bed and great shower, good noise insulation from the busy street, perfect cleanliness, great central location 10 minutes from the Old Town, 3 minutes from Izvor underground station and the eponymous park. Taxi rank just outside the hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

OMG! 1] At check in, they wanted me to sign that they could charge my credit card with any amount, without any further signature of mine, at my risk, after my checkout (see photo). They refused to check me in at first, or to cancel the booking.com reservation, or to call booking.com (receptionist: I'm just the receptionist, the boss is sleeping, I cannot call booking.com [the phone number was displayed right next to the reception]). It only worked after I raised my voice. 2] Wifi login they gave me didn't work; me back downstairs (no phone number of the reception anywhere in the room). clarification: you have to use lower-case letters, we only printed upper case for elder guest who cannot read so well (hint: use larger font size and/or bold font style. LOL) 3] Next morning, I hurt myself (bleeding) when using the towel after taking a shower. They hadn't removed two staples (probably used by the laundry service to add a sticker to identify the towel) 4] Not enough breakfast tables, breakfast OK for a 3-stars hotel, not 4-stars. 5] At check out, I wanted to pay for a laundered shirt. "25 LEI" the receptionist said promptly. Me: No, 20 LEI. Him, firmly, angry: "No, 25 LEI". Forth and back. Finally, as it was written on their price list, 20 LEI (as if he hadn't known).

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Excellent location!!!

1) Old bathroom but was understandable as this is a kind of vintage room. 2) Night receptionists not empathetic at all, possibly tired of working at night.

1) Excellent location!!! 2) Very big suite. 3) Nice robes to dress after shower. 4) Free wifi! 5) Decent breakfast 6) Nice and friendly day receptionist.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Beautiful Winter

The time between the elevator doors opening and closing. Make it longer.

Staff were really nice, internals are greatly decorated, comfortable rooms, clean and very good.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Very good location, very kind receptionist, well equipped...

The rooms are not as clean as expected, the bed sheets where torn, the bathroom wasn't clean.

Very good location, very kind receptionist, well equipped rooms, fast room service, but the pro's ends here.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

- first of all the room that I've stayed it had a faulty...

- first of all the room that I've stayed it had a faulty window/door lock and the wind/snow had entered the room from the "balcony". We were in luck that the central heating was working ... -the breakfast was insufficient for all;

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Clean and good location hotel, value for money.

Breakfast selection was poor and not very tasty. It needs improvement. Though my husband liked it, my expectation was higher for a 4 star hotel. I asked for a city map and they said they don't have it, it should not be that hard to provide such a small benefit.

It was very clean, comfy and the view was very nice, a big square with a statue. The staff helped when asked. Do not use the airport pickup, it is very expensive compared to taxi. Hotel staff calls taxi for you if needed.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Value for money

The furniture were a little bit old. Not enough space in breakfast buffet.

Nice location. Only 15 minutes walking from Old Town while very close to Parliament. Nice bathroom.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

-Good position, very close to city center and metro.

-Blanket was really small (we asked to have one bigger because it was impossible to sleep in a double bed with a single-bed blanket): they gave us a second single-bed blanket after our request. -Something was leaking water in the bathroom: maybe the heater, or the wc or the basin. There was always a puddle of water in the center of the bathroom (they could't fix it). -Some towels had black stains (not because of dirt, but probably from the wash machine). - The wc cover was completely unstable. -In general bathroom should need a renovation.

-Good position, very close to city center and metro. Bus stops in front of the hotel. -Staff is young and nice (english spoken). -Rich breakfast.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

overall good value for money, right downtown

some hair on the pillows. that's never good. even if you don't change the sheets, at least pay some attention and take the hair from the pillows. too bad, otherwise it was quite clean.

overall good value for money, right downtown

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

All was OK.

Hotel very friendly.

All was OK. I would like and ask to be your ( booking com member ) due to few more trips to Romania Bucarest.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

The staff was very helpful, the room was quiet good equipped...

The room was small but the mean disadvantage was that it has one addiotional door inside the room for which you can visit the towards room. This door was unlocked at the begin and we come in touch with our neighbors. After that, a hotel worker lock it but the soundproofing was so bad that we are listening anything from the next door room. Moreover the breakfast was not so tasty.

The staff was very helpful, the room was quiet good equipped and hotel was in a good area near touristic places and not so much far from the center of Bucuresti. Hotel was nice designed.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Stylish hotel, friendly staff, cosy room, comfortable bed,...

just a few details for improvement the undersheet of the bed was a bit old, and some of the towels need an update. the croissants and the bread at the breakfast coulb be better. i would prefer if the breakfast was served until 11 o clock instead of 10 but that s because i m a late sleeper...

Stylish hotel, friendly staff, cosy room, comfortable bed, fast wi-fi, overall i was very happy with my short stay