Reviews of B&B City Code Spa 3 stars

#87 of 112 B&Bs and Inns in Belgrade

Based on 394 B&B reviews

Not recommend
    • Double or Twin Room

If you really, really need to stay in this hotel then ask another room than those which are on same floor with the reception and kitchen. We received one of this (with a lot of noises from reception and pool, smell from kitchen), without the possibility to change it because the hotel was full. First we paid for one night and when we wanted to pay for the rest because we didn't had at the moment another option we was told in a very, very rude way that the management of the hotel is not happy that we aren't happy in the room which they gave us, so we can leave... not even trying to inform us that they decided to throw us out after we complain about the conditions. If I wasn't going to pay, I was in street without know it before. They contacted Booking and from 3 nights they change our reservation in 1 night which we paid it, but didn't agree to let us pay & stay another 2 nights even we didn't had another option. I would not recommend this hotel not because of the hotel but because of the management. Finally we found a beautiful hotel and we enjoyed Belgrade.

Nice Danube area, nice restaurants...

It was ok, but nothing worth going there again.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room wasnt that nice as in the pictures, the carpets really have no reason to be in hotels. If you dont have a car dont go here, cause nothing is in walking distance.

Spa is nice.

I booked the suite at the hotel, which was the located in...
    • Suite

I booked the suite at the hotel, which was the located in the last floor where no elevator and the stairs to reach the upper floor were very narrow. The room itself was very big but being located in the roof you could not access all of the areas and whenever you would stand up from the couch you would hit the roof.

I wanted to relax in the spa center in Belgrade and I got much more than I expected!
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing. Everything is perfect !

I liked everything and everything is like in pictures! I've studied well and they all agree. I note that the price is great, because I saw that in some spa for 2 hours it amounts to 200 euros. The hotel is perfectly clean, smells of new furniture, beds comfortable. The staff is very nice and the spa is great! Breakfast at the end , about 10 AM was very rich and diverse.

Nice staying value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room

Hot water in bath and personnel speaking better English

The room was big ,clean and with all you need.Only problem on four nights stay i never had hot water in bath. Very good Breakfast, good spa facilities.Quite place with easy access to the town center.

It's a nice hotel with kind personnel and a great SPA -...
    • Double or Twin Room

The SPA opening hours - it should be opened at least untill 22:00. Sometimes there's not enough of hot water.

It's a nice hotel with kind personnel and a great SPA - we enjoyed it very much! We will definitely stay here again - I highly recommend this hotel!

Staff was really friendly and nice.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is next to a construction site and it has a really ugly approach. The worst part of the hotel room is bathroom. Small, cold, toilet seat was cracked and damaged, you have to wait long time for the hot water in the shower and after that it is still a little bit cold. Spa and wellness center are not as in the photos. You cant use spa and pool at the same time. Spa is opened from 3 p.m. till 9 p.m. and pool is opened from 8 a.m. till 4 p.m. Water in the pool was cold and it was not that clean around the pool. Jacuzzi sounds like a dying vacuum cleaner. You have to call the reception form the spa to turn it on. After they do that it makes really terrible sounds for about 20 minutes and then it stops. Also, the water was cold in Jacuzzi. Steam bath was small and had a strange smell. Showers at the spa had no hot water, only cold. Breakfast was below the average. Pastry was not baked long enough, so dough was live. Thats way I skipped the breakfast the next day.

Staff was really friendly and nice. Hotel has a private parking. The room I stayed in was really spacious. Sauna was great. After I skipped breakfast they kindly offered me to eat, regardless of time.

Great staff, not that great hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was generally unclean: stained sheets, dirty bathroom and floor. While there was daily cleaning, we noticed that multiple stains and dirty spots remained in the room throughout our whole stay. Breakfast was under average and unsatisfactory. Hotel is located relatively far from the center (~30 minutes).

The hotel had superfriendly and helpful staff who answered all our questions and managed the check-in and -out very professionally. The small spa located on the premises was nice too. We could use towels, slippers and bathrobes for the spa free of charge. Free parking on site. Reliable wifi.

Quite neighborhood
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was very very poor. There were very few options of food available.

The hotel is located in quite neighbourhood. Staffers were very friendly and welcoming. Beds were comfortable.

Good stay for money
    • Double or Twin Room

- The pool and the SPA area have different opening hours - No hot water between 20:00-22:00

- Decent SPA - Good breakfast - Comfortable bed - Bus station nearby

Group of friends city break
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was very cold and small, the wi-fi strength was poor and the timetable for the pool was not convenient due to some swimming courses.

The staff was very nice and helpful, the spa was more than decent for a city break and the breakfast was good.

just perfect. couldn't ask for more. friendly staff, fantastic decoration, relaxing spa

spa is open only 15 to 21:00 and swimming pool in the morning hours

decoration, clean rooms and spa, friendly english speaking staff, breakfast, free morning coffee, safe parking place, enerything was fantastic

quite a good place
    • Suite

While checking out the girl at the reception signed us that we have cunsumption from the mini bar. I was surprised cause we NEVER & NOWHERE use mini bar and i told her maybe its a misunderstanding. But she stated without telling:sorry, that yes, we had on the first day we arrived. She put me in a really uncomfortable situation. 150 dinars doesnt hurt me. To me hurts that never happened nothing like that, its about values. When i say no, its the truth.

Was easy to find it with GPSM. Located in a quite street. Has a good parking place where we could know our car in safe. Bus stop is about 5-7 mins walking and we could get to the down town under 20 minutes by bus. Room was like on pictures with a comfortable bed. Net was good. The wellness area is nice.My housband had birthday and we get a small present from the hotel, it was shocking in a really good meaning :) . Breakfast was suprisingly tasty. Staff is helpful, smiley and nice, except 1 situation what i wrote down in negative part.

Very nice hotel brilliant value for money
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing all good only downside was the spa is open from 3 onwards would be better if open in morning

Clean, modern spacious room staff couldn't do enough to help, spa facilities really nice

Good breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bad check-in with unprofessional staff. Problem with lock. We didn't know that hotel is without elevator. Noisy room during night. Dirty and destroyed towels.

Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

The staff was really nice and they allowed me late check out...
    • Double or Twin Room

Facilities look a bit messy, questionable hygiene at some areas, breakfast is a bit poor, the pool is too small for swimming...

The staff was really nice and they allowed me late check out as I arrived very late for check in and didn't have chance to use the wellness on the first day. The price is also fair.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

very nice little hotel, parking is included in the price,...
    • Suite

no elevator, distance from center of Belgrade

very nice little hotel, parking is included in the price, very good value for the money, we stayed in suite which was very big, with kitchen and living room, internet connection is ok everywhere, we did not use spa but they told us it is very good and included in price, reception works 24h, we didn't eat breakfast.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

The spa included was very nice, but I think during a more...
    • Double or Twin Room

We arrived at 16:00 and the room was not ready at all. 30-45 mins later we were showed to our room and It stunk of cleaning chemicals. The bathroom is tiny. It is the width of the shower cubicle. The breakfast included was ok but you have to pay for additional hot drinks. The staff offered to make another coffee for me and I said yes. Once I had finished breakfast I was then told I have to pay for it. Not really the right way to do things in my eyes.

The spa included was very nice, but I think during a more busy time it wouldn't be as good as it would be quite crowded. Bed was comfortable

Well-positioned hotel, with friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Parking for hotel guests is used by guests of sports activities within the hotel,so there is no room for all of us...

Good location,kind staff of the hotel,the breakfast is not large, but it's ok...

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Large suite room but poor condition facilities and bathroom
    • Suite

The pool, spa and gym facilities were in very poor condition. The advertised queen bed was two singles pushed together, which is fine except there was no top cover so there was a large gap between the beds and the bedding was still for two singles, no large blanket or quilt was provided. The bathroom was the biggest issue. There was often no water pressure and the maximum temperature was luke warm 90% of the time I tried to have a bath or shower. It was quite cold when I visited so this was a problem. I'd recommend nearby Orient Villa as an alternative. It was much cleaner and the shower worked perfectly with an in-room water heater.

The suite room on the top floor (4) was quite cozy in the bedroom area. The airconditioning unit worked well.

Nice and cozy hotel with pretty quiet neighborhood
    • Double or Twin Room

Air-condition noise out of building you can hear even when window is closed.

Not that far from airport and late check in more attractive price. Hotel is small, but really good one.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Very very very bad hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Water in spa and Jacuzzi is very dirty. Swimming pool not available for clients, they are using it for private swimming classes for kids. I booked a room with terrace and i have been given a room in a floor underground. Very noisy hotel. No isolation No menu for food and for beverage.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Nice hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

We were couple they didn t care couple bad for us, and the other guest came at night ppl are slept so they shouting on the corridor it was annoying. Personal didnt interfere but personal were friendly

Personal were Friendly. Good price, parking care

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Very friendly staff and the breakfast was really nice!
    • Double or Twin Room

There was not adequate warm water to take a shower and the central heating was off (End of December). The A/C was really noisy. The Spa facilities were open just until 21:00.

Very friendly staff and the breakfast was really nice!

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

New year in Belgrad
    • Double or Twin Room

less good there at all hotels, in this case the extended-stay younger guys who can not respect there are other guests in the hotel, but to be a little loud into the wee hours, and doors which remain alert in the middle of the night. could be good to have the opportunity to order something easier in the evening directly from the hotel's own kitchen

Great staff, very helpful, nice. Mini spa ok prices, with good masseur. Is there a need to relax for a few days. Rooms ok, easy access to the center by bus or taxi in minutes. For the price, service, breakfast, spa access. can clearly recommend.....

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

It is a motel with max 2 stars!
    • Suite

Very dirty room, dirty walls. No elevator. More expensive rooms are in the rooftop, there are slanted walls and low ceiling. Low speed wifi, but still acceptable. Breakfast is a joke, very basic. Jam at the parking place because of outsider visitors to the SPA.

The location is good if you do not want to the city center. They Gym was ok!

Overpriced for the value
    • Suite

Room Service didn't come to clean our room, and we had not toilet paper. There was no cap for the bath tub to take a bath and the hotel suggested we use toilet paper - we used the cap of a pringles can instead. The hallway lighting didn't work most of the time. No elevator, and room was on top floor and staff didn't help us carry our luggage.

There was very close parking right at the front door of the hotel

Very nice
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff is very nice. Evrything is fine.

Nice location for a weekend getaway

The staff was super nice and friendly. Rooms were clean and comfortable

Pretty nice staff,clean sheets
    • Double or Twin Room

Poor breakfast,not too clean though we had clean sheets,the carpet in the room was really dirty.

Pretty nice staff,clean sheets

Good, but next time i will not stay there.
    • Double or Twin Room

The shower was very bad and old with no comfort at all. Not clean also.

The bed and cleaning of the room was ok.

I would be pleased if all objects which I usually visit would be like this one
    • Double or Twin Room

more than expected for that money

Staff, Maria and Vesna!

Staff, Maria and Vesna! They are great😘🤗😊

Price per value

Price per value

Great staff, a little bit unorganised, but very polite, especially Marija and Mira.
    • Double or Twin Room

Spa should be available all day and there should be dinner.

Good place for relaxation wit.h spa
    • Double or Twin Room

Smell of smoking in the room, next time I will specify that I need non-smoking room.

Great spa facilities.

Staff is excellent, very polite. Management is very poor.
    • Double or Twin Room

Showers without hot or even warm water...

Nice spa, friendly stuff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nice spa, friendly stuff.

Great Spa, Great Breakfast and Great Price!
    • Double or Twin Room

Great Spa, Great Breakfast and Great Price!

Everything was ok
    • Double or Twin Room

No telephone in.the room,noisy room..

Everything was ok

Good

It was all good

Wery pleasant and helpful staff. Great people

Very good holiday

lack of spa

very good hotel staff Quiet and beautiful location a clean hotel

Good choice for a stop during a journey.
    • Double or Twin Room

Not double bed, parts of the room needs renovation. Car is needed to move around.

Friendly staff.

Staff is very nice!

Staff is very nice!

Excellent.
    • Double or Twin Room

The SPA on site is excellent.

Ok for a few days
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff very friendly and with a good english. I din not use the Spa.

Nice place outside main area of Zemun
    • Double or Twin Room

The spa and wellness center is nothing like advertised

The staff were very nice and helpful, they even pack breakfast for us to go at 3AM.

Nice staff
    • Double or Twin Room

It would be great that the spa open all day

Nice staff

I'm not recommend
    • Suite

Poor breakfast Paying a cup of coffee without saying from the beginning that coffee is paid suite? And no elevator Do not recommend

Gem far from city
    • Double or Twin Room

The wellness center / spa is only opened from 15-21h. But the receptionist lady was lovely.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Nice reception service.

decoration is aleady old

Nice reception service.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Exellent place, exellent spa, exellent staff.

...

Good location, clean and spacious rooms.
    • Double or Twin Room

The waterof the pool wasn't hot. We could only use the spa.

comfortable beds, satisfying breakfast, kind staff.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Very good place to stay at if you also need to be pampered
    • Double or Twin Room

The location does not have much to offer. You need car or taxi

People was friendly and the spa and fitness was very good

Good value
    • Double or Twin Room

Espresso is a little strange and not so strong.

Very polite and helpfull staff. Spa is small but great for short relaxation.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

It was very cold in the room.
    • Double or Twin Room

It was very cold in the room.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

🐰😍

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Poor
    • Double or Twin Room

The bathroom were not clean and it was nosy.

The stuff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2016

Amazing staff, very helfull, easy going early check-in and...

Everything perfect.

Amazing staff, very helfull, easy going early check-in and late check-out, big and very clean room. The ammenities like the pool and fitness center are amazing and professional.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2016

Location is good as well as the parking place.

Definitely not what we was presented with on hotel pictures here. Dirty sheets, walls and balcony. Cracked glass. Beaten-up, literally beaten-up both trash cans (one in the room almost destroyed as well as one in the bathroom)...like someone had a fight there in the room earlier. Very dirty air-condition with filters which are black, so I was sceptic about turning this on. Lot of noise from reception throughout the whole night - some guys were having a boys night in the lobby I guess until 5-6 in the morning.

Location is good as well as the parking place. Staff is helpful and very polite. Price is more than good for Belgrade area. Close to main road in Zemun.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2016

I liked the wellness center, Sauna, pool and friendly staff.

If they put more photos of sauna and wellness centre it will be better.

I liked the wellness center, Sauna, pool and friendly staff. Especially Mira was a prefect English speaking host, very attentive and hospitable.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2016

Good and kind personal, very helpful;

pool schedule: 13-18 spa schedule: 15-21 It would be great to be able to take a swim in the morning

Good and kind personal, very helpful; Great spa and welness center.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2015

Very friendly staff, sufficient size of room and bathroom.

Swimming pool operating hours not acceptable. Should be earlier in the morning. Let's say from 6 am.

Very friendly staff, sufficient size of room and bathroom....

• Reviewed: 17 August 2015

Super nice staff.

the only negative Point is the Location. i mean it's like 20 to 30 min away from the City Center. and our A/C was kinda leaking water.

Super nice staff. We enjoyed the Beautiful Spa and pool. Clean and comfortable beds with lots of space in the room.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2015

Staff were so helpful, they would do anything to help.

It's not close to Belgrade city but taxis are reasonable, due to language difficulties public transport was difficult.

Staff were so helpful, they would do anything to help. One member of staff was especially helpful during our stay and helped us organise our activities (Dina, thank you!!)

• Reviewed: 29 March 2015

- friendly, helpful staff, speaking good English

- wifi did not work at all on the 3rd floor - walls were paper thin + other guests were noisy = we could not sleep very well - the pool was occupied by a local swimming class, so we were not allowed to use it (!) - the fitness area was also occupied by locals, so we were not allowed to use it either (!) - the turkish bath was out of order - there is no hot tub at all, I can't imagine how can they advertise that they have one...! - first there was no warm water in our room (the receptionist solved it), then we still could not use the bathtub, as there was no plug...

- friendly, helpful staff, speaking good English - nice wellness area - spacious suite

• Reviewed: 5 January 2015

Dear friends in Belgrade, it was a pleasure to be your guest.

Dear friends in Belgrade, it was a pleasure to be your guest. It was quiet, the pool was great, the breakfast super (for fellow travelers: ask for an Omlett in the morning). And Belgrade is just a wonderful place, though it was pretty cold. But what do you expect end of December? Thank you so much!

• Reviewed: 21 April 2016

Very nice hotel with great Spa!

Very nice hotel with great Spa!

• Reviewed: 12 April 2016

l'illuminazione e ventilazione

location, spa-fitness, servizi addizionali

• Reviewed: 16 February 2016

SPA is very nice,personal is superb

The breakfast can be much nicer

SPA is very nice,personal is superb

• Reviewed: 7 December 2015

Polite stuff

Polite stuff Parking space Great wellness center Good breakfast Very big bed

• Reviewed: 12 August 2015

Very friendly staff, swimming pool, breakfast

Very friendly staff, swimming pool, breakfast

There are also 70 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.