Russia Chita Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Chita Hotel Review Score: 7.8

“Despite that it's quite old, the hotel is clean, the room spacious. Good economy hotel,for small butgets the best choice. ”

• Like Hostels Review Score: 9.9

“Super new, clean and comfy hostel. Top staff, super friendly, english is spoken. Enjoy it”

• Like Hostels Review Score: 9.9

“Amazing hosts, awesome place, I met great people, my time there was perfect ! What else? Just go there !”

• Arkadia Review Score: 8.6

“The friendly staff in restaurant and the cheeky ladies at reception”

• Monblan Hotel Review Score: 8.3

“Just getting there after a really hard day. The Irish pup across the street.”

• Gostiniy Dom Review Score: 9.1

“Sergei and his family were brilliant hosts: They made us most welcome and comfortable in every respect: prepared us wonderful smoked omul fish, showed us paths for hiking we would never find ourselves, landed us their jet wash to wash our filthy motorcycle and fired up heating when we rocked up soaking wet and muddy from riding to the property and made us feel like at home away from home. So far, this has been most welcoming and comfortable place we encountered in Russia:) in last couple of weeks we have spent here ...place is ideal for anyone, whether they are on their own or coming in large group. We will definitely come back one day, we hope in winter:) Fantastic views from property on the lake and very comfortable!”

• Unison Hotel Review Score: 8

“I'm a Korean travling a car from Russia to Europe. Good location with safe parking lot , good restaurant and supermarket. Kind staffs provides comfort. Especially, I got informed there is no breakfast but a staff noriced me that they provide it free.”

• Hotel Hostel Da Review Score: 8.3

“Close, cheap, clean, friendly.”

• Hotel Zabaykalie Review Score: 7.3

“The only thing that is good about this hotel is its location. This is the very centre of the city, there is asphalt, which is quite clean, and there are several restaurants around.”

• Hotel Dauria Review Score: 7.7