Russia Elbrus Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Sky Elbrus Hotel Review Score: 9.6

“The staff here is amazing! All of them were so kind to me and treated me like a VIP guest. The hotel is spotlessly clean and they pay great attention to every detail. The girls at the front desk are all beautiful and go out of their way to help with anything! Special thanks Leylya and Inga who were most helpful. I especially appreciated them packing me a lunch/dinner for my long ride to Pyatigorsk. At the end of the day it came in handy as I was delayed arriving into Pyatigorsk due to my driver being stopped by police! The rooms are beautiful and it's amazing what you get for the price you pay.”

• Sky Elbrus Hotel Review Score: 9.6

“The driver they provided was fantastic, really personable and funny. The staff were very helpful, warm and enjoyable. It was so great to have Morgan there to help us with The language barrier. They were so great to help us with the ski rentals. The rooms were nice.”

• Elbrusplaza Review Score: 8.7

“Hands down one of the nicest and most unique hotels i have ever stayed in. Gorgeous views, beautiful nature, attentive staff, great food. I cannot say enough good things. Luxury rooms, everything is new. Definitely place to go! Put it on your backet list.”

The 3 Best Hotels in Elbrus