Russia Elista Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Turist Review Score: 9.7

“This is a an entire house, consisting of one large room that is bedroom, living room and kitchen with full amenities, and a separate bathroom and hallway. We could park our car safely inside the courtyard. Everything was clean and comfortable and with good WiFi. The bathroom is great as well. We arrived very late and Dima was there to give us the keys and let us in. Uncomplicated and easy.”

• Guest House The Green Village Review Score: 9.3

“Thank you very much for your great hospitality! I hope it is a beginning of the new friendship!”

• ул.Илюмжинова Review Score: 9.8

“This is apartment in a new house in very nice and wonderful place near Khurul (Buddy Shakyamuni). City center is about 10 minites on walk. There are many shops, restaurants in this area. You could go to City Chess by bus No 7. during ten minutes. Apartment is new furnished, clean and comfortable. There are also TV set with many satellite channels, air conditionning in the room. The hostess is nice and friendly. She waited me at ground floor when I arrived. I recommend this apartment.”

• Bike Post Motel Review Score: 8.7

“View from the main terace to the temple. For one or two nights ok! The accomodation is not new, as written a few posts before.”

• Hotel Elista Review Score: 6.9

“Excellent location . Nice hotel”

The 5 Best Hotels in Elista