Russia Groznyy Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Hotel Zama Review Score: 8

“Nice, safe and quiet hotel”

• Hotel Dona Review Score: 9.9

“Yesss Superrr”

• Hostel Tourist Review Score: 8.6

“I love the supermarket downstairs and the lovely cats.And it's only 10minutes' walk from the hostel to the Masjid.And the bed was comfortable and the AC keeps running all night long that's what got me satisfied. ”

• Gorodok Review Score: 9.5

“All is perfect👍🏼”

• Grozny City Hotel Review Score: 9.2

“rooms with good level of comfort - location in center of Grozny”

• Guest House Sputnik Review Score: 9

“The room I stayed in was spacious and comfortable. The receptionist was very polite and helpful at all times, but I must point out that she was not aware of the Russian (migration) law. At the end, after some explanation of mine, she provided me with the migration registration, as requested.”

• Hotel Parma Review Score: 9

“Super comfortable hotel to stay at. Really nice hotel employee, helpful.”

• Gostinitsa Chetyre Sezona Review Score: 7.4

“The location was well within walking distance of the main Mosque and Grozny City (the high-rise complex). Good, inexpensive option for those looking for some peace of mind when visiting Grozny.”

• Hostel Vstrecha Review Score: 8.6

“It felt like being in a friendly homestay with a family. I really liked that aspect of it.”

• Central City Hotel Grozny Review Score: 9.6

“Extremely warm staff and great location. It is pretty much a one-man show. I had a flight out of Grozny really really early in the morning and the guy behind the counter woke up at 2.30 am to prepare and deliver breakfast to my room. And the breakfast was rather good!”

The 10 Best Hotels in Groznyy