Russia Izhevsk Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Park Inn by Radisson Izhevsk Review Score: 8.7

“As we only stayed here one night, we do not enjoys too much from there. However, as we happened to crash on the День России, people there are all celebrating on the plaza opposite to the city center, it is quite a thriving atmosphere there.”

• Hotel Malina Review Score: 8.4

“Everyone there was very helpful and nice breakfast was good and I was sick and administrator Katia helped me alot thank you!”

• AMAKS Central Hotel Review Score: 7.5

“Very good location and much better than I was expecting because of the reviews. I was accomodated in 6th floor, which was renovated. My room was small, but worked very well for me. The breakfast was really ok. I have read reviews complaining about the breakfast. I think it was good and plenty, if you can't find anything to eat with that buffet, you should really look in to the mirror. I've had much more worse breakfasts. Even in the last morning when I had to leave early, before the breakfast, they gave me a "lunch box" including: readily made toast with ham, cheese and cucumbers, 0,5l water, apple and youghurt. Was there a juice, I'm not sure, but I think there was. For me the staff was very polite and helpful. I speak russia a bit.”

• AMAKS Central Hotel Review Score: 7.5

“Great location in the very centre of the city. I had an economy room, so nothing outstanding about it, but it had everything one needs for a short stay.”

“Good location. ”