Russia Khimki Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Hotel Alexandria Sheremetievo Review Score: 9.5

“Exceeded my expectations. Small clean boutique hotel with good size rooms. It was warm and cozy when I got there late in the evening (It was freezing outside). Super convenient that hotel has shuttle on request and had no problem pick me up at airport at 9.30 in the evening. The bed was comfy, clean bathroom. The staff is nice and accommodating. Pleasantly surprised of what I got for the little money I paid. Definitely recommend”

• “new clean hotel ten minutes from Sheremetyevo airport , very good free shuttle bus, didn't have breakfast but had a meal in the restaurant which was nice room is very big with a big comfy bed.”

• “Ideal location - within 5 min. walking distance from the airport and Aeroexpress. Though Google maps showed an indirect and rather lengthy route, in reality I got to the hotel on foot just in several minutes. There's no need to wait for the shuttle. Excellent friendly stuff, a nice and modern room, an iron, two bottles of water - everything you need for a night at the airport.”

• “close to airport, that is about all.”

• Novotel Sheremetyevo Airport Review Score: 8.7

“Close to the airport, regular transfer and free”

The 15 Best Hotels in Khimki