Russia Kupanskoye Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Guest House Obereg Review Score: 9.2

“Very welcoming family. Nice and authentic interior, plenty of exterior facilities for kids and adults. Tasty breakfast.”

• Guest House Obereg Review Score: 9.2

“This guest house turned out to be a gem on my golden ring roadtrip. A huge 2 storey wood cabin style house with a very charming touch. With about 5 rooms, I stayed in the suite with private shower. Bed was very comfortable and shower cabin worked very well. Even though I didn’t meet the owners, you can easily tell they have very good taste and are well travelled. I booked very last minute and thus had a late check-in. The lady who checked me in had to put her evening plans on hold, and yet was extremely nice and took her time showing me around the house making sure I was settled in. The next morning I had an amazing Russian breakfast waiting for me. Obrigado !! ”

• Guest House Obereg Review Score: 9.2

“Comfortable and cozy apartments. Very friendly housekeepers, great garden with a lot of places to play for children. Friendly and smart dog in the house territory - my sons were happy. Of course, tasty breakfasts.”

The 3 Best Hotels in Kupanskoye