Russia Murmansk Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Hotel Nord Point Review Score: 7.7

“Staff was incredibly helpful”

• Gostinitsa Moryak Review Score: 6.8

“I stayed in this hotel before because of its location and value for money. Please, do not expect any luxury or extras. The hotel is very "Soviet style" and very basic. But one has all necessary things: a bed and a private bathroom. I am satisfied with everything. Good value for money. This time i even got some perks in form of water-boiler and liquid soap in the bathroom.”

• Congress Hotel Meridian Review Score: 8.5

“Very close to a train station (max.2 minutes walk) and shopping areas. Easy to find a place to eat nearby and actually the hotel has a good restaurant as well (but expensive). I was very greatful for complimentary toiletries since I have fogoten mine at home.”

• 69 Parallel - 1 housing Review Score: 7.6

“Friendly and helpfull staff. Nice, clean room. Good public transport to the city center since the hotel is a few miles outside the center. Not expensive.”

• Hostel Crab Review Score: 8.7

“The receptionist woman was very kind and nice person. With my broken Russian we managed to talk about enough matters :)”

• AZIMUT Hotel Murmansk Review Score: 8.8

“What a wonderful hotel in Murmansk. Maybe the highest building in the city, so every taxi driver knows the hotel. I can see Alyosha and Kola Bay from the window of my room. Really good view both in daytime and night. Staff here can speak English well, and are friendly. The room is not very big, but very clean and quiet. What's more, the bed is comfortable, so I had a perfect sleep at night. Breakfast in this hotel is good enough. Enjoy my trip in Murmansk with my family.”

• Mini Hotel Rooms & Breakfast Review Score: 8.6

“It is clean and close to bus stop.”

The 9 Best Hotels in Murmansk