Russia Rostov Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Dom Figurina Review Score: 7.1

“Location is Great - next to Rostov Kremlin. Good hotel for one night”

• Selivanov Hotel Review Score: 8.9

“I was in Russia for the world cup and I wanted a quiet, peaceful few days to relax after rushing around for two weeks watching the football. The hotel was quiet and peaceful, the room was spacious and very nicely furnished and the staff were very helpful and efficient. Also the building is very old and has a lot of character. It's in a quiet road a couple of minutes from a nice lakeside park and 10 minutes at most from the town centre.”

• Guest House near Nero Lake Review Score: 8.8

“Excellent location and friendly staff!”

• Khors Guest House Review Score: 7.8

“We were coming late in the night and were pleased, that the owners had no problem waiting for us to arrive.”

• Russkoe Podvorie Review Score: 8.8

“Lovely hotel in central location with everything I wanted. I will come back.”

• Yaroslavna Review Score: 9

“Breakfast is good if you arrive the restaurant one hour before closing time. Garden is beautiful with rich woods and flowers.”

• “Vert Nice stay in the Monastry. Nice room and bathroom. Very quiet and clean. Reception was friendly but had difficulties to speak english. There is in the Monastry a school with friedly students who speak good English. I suggest one of this students should do à tour with the tourist staying in the Monastry and explaining the rules of an Orthodox Monastry. I learned a lot from them.”

• Rozhdestvensky Hotel Review Score: 9

“Very kind staff and really close to the monastery. ”

• Hotel Rostovsky Review Score: 8.6

“It is very clean and has a private carpark. The breakfast is great. My family (with two young boys) enjoyed our stay. ”

• Hotel na Pogrebakh Review Score: 9

“Fantastic location; huge suite.”

The 10 Best Hotels in Rostov