Russia Svistukha Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Apartments Sher Review Score: 8.3

“- Coffee and tea available at any time - 24/7 reception”

• Apartments Sher Review Score: 8.3

“Nice bed, good and safe area. Close to Sheremetyevo International Airport (mayby 10 minutes). I was offered a shuttle from the airport but be aware that the airport is big and there are different levels so it may not be very easy to find each other. A taxi is also cheap (maybe 200-400 Rubles). Good value for money, especially considering that World Cup has hiked prices a lot at other places. For international guests the roaming cost for making calls is probably higher than taking a taxi. I paid 1000 rubels for the taxi but that was still OK in comparison to Swedish taxi prices. The airport has free wifi access so you can call the apartment by Skype nearly for free if you want to avoid roaming costs. The room was big and I had private kitchen, shower and bathroom. I recommend bringing a sleep mask (like I did) because the room was very bright from the sun already at 5 am in the morning (June). Do not expect a major breakfast buffet but considering the low price that was no problem. There is a food store near the apartment. Front desk helped me to book a taxi to go to Red square for just 730 Rubles (12 USD). The taxi ride took 45 minutes. Please note that there is no sign outside the building so be prepared to make a phone call to get into the building. All in all I liked the place and would be happy to stay there again :)”

The 2 Best Hotels in Svistukha