Russia Tambov Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Hotel Teatralnaya Review Score: 9.3

“Everything. Ckean tidy spacious and friendly.”

• Azhur Hotel Review Score: 9.3

“Everything was perfect! The staff were super friendly but not intrusive, the room was nice and clean, the breakfast was amazing: good variety and great quality. ”

• AMAKS Park Hotel Review Score: 7.5

“It was very comfortable and affordable and the scenery is beautiful. ”

• Агапкина 11а Review Score: 8.1

“I loved everything about the property”

• Hostel Tambovsky Volk Review Score: 9.1

“Very clean. Big kitchen with probably everything you need for cooking a simple diner. Space to eat. Nice rooms, toilets and bathrooms. Everything was perfect. And the stuff, even if they don’t speak English, they really try to understand and help you. I recommande it!!”

• Apartment on Michurinskaya 85 Review Score: 9.4

“A nice and clean apartment. I changed the sofa position to be more convenient when sitting at the table and found nothing "uexpected" under it. The owner is very friendly and welcomed us warmly. The website photos reflect reality. The apartment has got its own heating system so there's no danger of the lack of hot water. Location seems to be fine. I had an official car at my disposal, anyway it wasn't very far from the centre. There's a grocery within the premise. Highly recommended for business as well as leisure trips.”

• Hotel Grand Tambov Review Score: 8.3

“Friendly person on the check in desk, good room, cool, good breakfast, reasonably priced, perfect if I was on a business trip, a good impression all round.”

• Derzhavinskaya Review Score: 7.9

“The staff is super friendly and helpful, the location is central and convenient.”

• Hotel Otel Tambov Review Score: 8.4

“The price was low, but there was value exceeding the price. There were four of us and we had a nice little suite. WiFi was strong and the air-conditioning worked well. The free breakfast, although not a buffet, was quite edible each morning we were there. Staff was helpful and attentive.”

The 14 Best Hotels in Tambov