Russia Voronezh Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Hotel 104 Rooms Review Score: 8.1

“Great location - close to M4, and close to a bus stop so we were able to visit the city centre as well, using public transport. Two lovely cats greeted us at the reception =) ”

• “Amazing place: very clean ( all areas and bathroom ), organized, silent, safety building ( Eletronic Gates and security system ) . Savers to shoes, pockets to stuffs on the beds, 2 electric outlets per bed , nice bed linens , towes, shampoo , soap. All is new ! And clean ! I had breakfast 10:00 , milk and cereals.Alina , the help desk is so lovely, friendly and amazing hostess! I don't speak Russian, i am a Brazilian tourist and she helped me a lot, explain everything in English etc etc. ( Second day Ekaterina did the same ) . Thank you and congratulations. Hugs from Brazil 👍🙂😍💐🇷🇺🇧🇷”

• Karavan Review Score: 8

“Location is perfect, 1 minute from central market with great coffee and bakery, also 4 minute walk from cheap and good restaurant Vilka, open until midnight, if you feel hungry. The main square is also 3-4 minutes walk, form where you will fin everything easily. THe hostel room is spacious, well equipeed and beds a re clean, comfortable. Private toilet with 2 facilities for a 8 bed room is also perfect. Overall, for price - vaule, it is the best choice in Voronezh, clean and quiet.”

• Boutique Art Hotel Review Score: 9

“They really try to earn their 5-star rating; even though it is deep into Russia, most speak English and every request is greeted with the nervousness of Having-To-Do-No-Matter-What. We're not great 5-star guests (having a 4x4 for off-road camping and dito mentality), but every request was meeted correctly.”

• Phoenix Hotel Review Score: 8.1

“Helpful staff, quiet, spacious rooms.”

• Benefit Plaza Congress Hotel Review Score: 8.9

“I was going to stay in triple room with my wife and 17 years old son but I was proposed to move in larger room for the same price. It was the biggest hotel room I've ever stayed! Very big and clean beds and huge bathroom. We had very tasty dinner in Marusya cafe in hotel and it was quite cheap. Hotel's staff was very helpful and nice.”

• Villa Review Score: 6.1

“nothing.”

• Voronezh Marriott Hotel Review Score: 8.8

“Spectacular view from the upper floors, polite and helpful staff, comfortable rooms”

The 30 Best Hotels in Voronezh