Reviews of Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya 5 stars

Kalanchevskaya Street 21/40, Krasnoselsky, 107078 Moscow, Russia

#252 of 925 hotels in Moscow

• King Guest Room

Strict inspection. May be only in World Cup season.

Location was nice. Moscow is big, so you should walk a bit. Swimming pool was nice. Hotel building is historical spot.

• King Guest Room

Dated looks. Expensive breakfast if not pre-included (1950 per person). Checkout was lengthy.

Convenient location if arriving by train from Finland. Good view from room (ours 18th floor). Comfortable beds.

• King Guest Room

The only major thing we dod not like is that the bathroom smelled quite bad all the time, it was probably coming from the old pipelines, but ot os definitely something that does not belong to a 5star hotel. The spa area is also quite poor, however siffocient for a break after a long day in the city.

Outstanding architecture, the hotel is situated in one of the Stalins sister buildings. The staff is perfect, warm welcoming and amazing, especially the reception staff - we got an early check-in and a room with a view of the Komsomolskaya square. The hotel offers an excellent breakfast. It was a pleasure to stay there.

• Queen Guest Room

Bottled water which provides to guests in the room had a flavor of plastic. It made me have to go out to buy some water.

It was my second time to choose this hotel. Very convenient location for people who will take a train. Staff here are amazing.

• Queen Guest Room

When I arrived at the room, every drawers were opened, I couldn't understand why. So I had to close each of them. I thought maybe the roomkeeper forgot to close them and left the room.

Friendly and helpful staff here. Everyone can speak English and are very politely. Perfect location, just next to three railway stations in Moscow. It is really comfortable especially for people who arrive at Moscow very late or have to take a train very early in the morning. The room is big and the bed is comfortable. I had a good sleep at night.

• King Guest Room

Although I had paid in advance in January, I didn't have the credit card used for that payment with me so the staff were very unhelpful and insisted on taking full payment from another card upon arrival, pending a refund of the original payment which would only be processed by the hotel after the May labour day holidays, and may take a further 14 days to be repaid to my bank. The reception staff were very unhelpful regarding this situation where I have in effect double paid for the room for a period.

Good sized room. Breakfast was adequate good selection of Russian and other food.

• King Guest Room

Excellent location, very close to Komsomolskaya metro station, this isn't our first time here and we always come back. They are more than great, when we arrive early if they have a spare room, they get us right inside at no additional cost. Great service by the front desk team.

• Queen Guest Room

Would prefer a more helpful doorman ... who will help the guest with the luggage when one arrive at the hotel like any 5 star hotel or hiltons in many parts of the world. Think in previous review also I did mention that the shower area was too small and impractical (Rm 218)

Iconic building in Moscow ...one of the 5 Stalin Buildings. Very tastefully refurbished. The lobby and ceiling looks very grand. Great spar .... sauna, jacuzzi and pool were great. Though didn't use gym it looked well equipped. Room very comfortable accept for the shower area (Rm 218) . Price was very very reasonable for a 5 Star Hotel in Moscow. Great Location.

• Twin Deluxe Room

The mini bar is locked, guests feel like a potential theft, as they have to call the room service to unlock the mini bar. In a 200 USD room this feels strange. The price for the breakfast is even for Moscow absolutely weird. And no discount for children - so a family pays theoretically more than 100 USD for breakfast. Which manager had this idea? The ice machines are simply removed, I was searching them one several floors. Instead of them you can call the room service and they bring you a whole bucket of ice. But who needs a whole bucket?

The interior of the lobby and the breakfast room is like a Soviet fairy tale. The double room with large beds is really spacious. The pool is good, just a bit cold.

• King Guest Room

The shower cubicle was tiny and impractical

Absolute gorgeous building (one of the 5 Stalin Buildings in Moscow). Impressive Lobby. Very good spa with indoor swimming pool. Excellent room service. Service was very friendly .... concierge even managed to fix my mobile phone ..... great location

• Queen Guest Room

An item of clothing went "missing." That left a sour taste.

Excellent service from the Front Desk and the Concierge. They could not have been more welcoming.

• Queen Guest Room

Toilet was running water slowly which made some noise. I closed the door of the bathroom.

Very comfortable. Rooms spacious. Breakfest didn't use. Room service is outstanding with good service. Location also perfect near train stations and not so far from Sheremetyevo Intl Airport.

• King Guest Room

This is not a five star hotel. Three at most. Staff unexperienced, dirty rooms and hallways, overpriced in dining and lobby bar.

The only positive thing about this hotel was a comfortable bed. But then again, it should be obvious for a five star hotel..

• King Guest Room

We've spent 15-20 min at the reception to check in (being the second in the queue). Dusty room, have not been renovated for quite long time, there is no sponge for shoes in the room. Noisy from outside (vehicles removed the snow all night long). Cold in the room

Location is nice, close to the Metro / Railway Stations. They provide slippers and a bathrobe

• King Guest Room

Only one thing~ You can make juice in the lounge by yourself. The waitress help us.it is difficult. We have the same juice in Tokyo Hilton by machine.it is easier!

All the staffs are superb,seriously and politely.The waitress has good memory in the restaurant. The reception allow us check out later for the evening flight.

• King Guest Room

Nothing. Everything was great.

Everything was great. The room was super clean great view facilities are also great and the hotel is just 20 min from the red square.

• Queen Guest Room

I arrived very late to the hotel and I was dreaming to have some sleep after my flight from London to Moscow. The kettle was not working so I have informed the hotel and they decide to replace it, then I did not have cold water, the engineer took 20 minutes at least to come and to confirm that the cold water is not working. After that they decided to give me upgrade on 19th floor. The room was worn out and I asked to give me the same class room as I had before. So, I went to sleep 5.30 am in the morning. I have to go to business meetings at 9 am, I had to ask my partners to move the meetings to 11. At 9 am I went to take a shower and when I was closing the door the handle of the shower broke off. I just couldn't believe it. I have reported it to the reception and when I came back to the hotel they brought to my room very old fruits that I had to ask them to take them away immediately. The conditioners are so old and noisy that you cant fall asleep because of the noise. The reception stuff was very arrogant, and the finance manager like yes yes, you go off, very rood. This is not what you expect from 5* hotel and Hilton. Very very disappointed, my business trip was ruined from the day one. In order to access the bar in the room you need to leave a deposit at the reception which I can live with but it has been almost 2 weeks and they have not returned the deposit.

The location and the building was nice.

• King Guest Room

The air con didn’t work so we froze The water pressure was poor The size of the shower area was tiny The old TV The old tiles The light in the bathroom didn’t work so the wife was unable to put make up on The carpet was old The location wasn’t the best, it was a long walk to the closest restaurant

I liked the staff, we told them our problem they immediately have us another room but that room too had problems. The reception area was plush The restaurant was ok

• King Guest Room

no access for handicaped personn, nowhere, inside or outside, terrible, it's so easy to add a ramp, but when it's not possible why you did not notice me !!!!! price of your Dinner, really too expensive room too large, no city view, why ?????

breakfast was really good

• King Guest Room

The Staff should be trained better When I checked in the staff at the Front Desk gave me a room for single (one person) eventhough on the booking it says one room for two adults therefore when we entered the room there was only one bath towel, one bottle of water, one rob and one slipper. I complaint to the staff at Front Desk and she promised to deliver another bath towel, bottle water etc unfortunatelly never happened.

I like the size of the corner room we get and the view

• King Guest Room

When we arrived in the middle of the night, the hotel didn’t have our reservation. The Booking.com customer service has been absolutely useless and it took the hotel staff an hour to find a solution. The cleaning in the hotel is insufficient and the rooms are noisy. The minibar hasn’t been refilled once throughout the four days of our stay.

We have been upgraded to the ambassador suite which is large but very impersonal and not fancy.

• King Guest Room

Excellent bed. The location is perfect, right next to the metro station. The staff is really the best in town from my experience. Unlike some other 5* you can get almost any amenities you need. Will definitely go back.

• King Guest Room

1. The hotel can't be rated as a 5-stars property! PLease, see the photos below. The carpet in the corridors, dirty traces on it, and the floor in the shower bath in a deluxe room! The rennovation after the Soviet period at some levels has not ever been done! 2. The acoustic in the hotel is awful! It seems that no noise protection is done between the rooms at all. Thus, first we were put in a room where we had for an hour to listen to the screamings of a lady in the next room - worth to call the police. I' m still not 100% sure - was she just spending nice moments of her life, or being raped or about to be killed. Anyway - the sounds that we heard are fully not applicable for a behaviour in the hotel! But the reception staff was nice and they moved us to another room.

The staff at the reception was nice and helpful - they moved us to another room after I admitted full non-possibility to stay in the first room. The price is really low and worth staying in this hotel, though not a 5-star level, for sure.

no toothbrush in the room cheap plastic spoon not sutable for 5* hotel

excellent location - all nearby - taxi, metro, buses... quite rooms inspite of big busy road

• Queen Guest Room

Being in an old building (landmark), could have maintain the building better including the corridor (bit too old)

The buffet breakfast. Not far from the metro station (about 3 minutes).

• King Guest Room

Rooms are outdated a bit. Bed not so comfortable. Staff was ok, but doesn't make the extra mile for the customer as in most 5* hotels.Breakfast is too expensive.

Very beautiful lobby. Nice swiming pool, jacozi and sauna. Close to metro, just 20 min from red square.

• Queen Guest Room

The room window was opposite the railway track, and always listened to the sound of trains passing.

Just next to the three train stations in Moscow, really perfect location for travel, especially you have a very early schedule. Friendly and politely staff, quick check-in and check-out. The hotel had a long history from Soviet period but the room was clean and modern. It is said this elite is one of the Seven Sisters of Soviet, so it seems amazing from both outside and inside. My room was more spacious than expected, and facilities were complete. The bed was comfortable so I had a really good sleep. Breakfast was good, I really enjoyed it.

• King Deluxe Room

The way they hosted me was bad. I asked for the management several times and they didn't care.

Only the best thing about it, the fact it's classic and ancient from nside

• Twin Deluxe Room

Very slow service for dinner.

Comfortable bed, good pressure in the shower. Nice view from the 18th floor. Great sauna and pool. Excellent breakfast buffet.

• King Guest Room

Normally I don't like chain hotels which are bland - they're all the same, but with this hotel it is made up for by the history and decor of the building. The colour scheme in the bedroom and corridors (golden beige) is pretty awful if I'm honest, but I think those are Hilton colours? (Hilton in Guayaquil also beige). But decor and colours in main public areas - great.

The location and the city view - Fantastic location and room at front overlooked train stations and big roads- so a great city view. I also loved the historic and opulent building. Staff all very helpful, friendly and professional.

• King Guest Room

The water bottle in the room I stayed in was already open; quite disgusting and disturbing. Also the lights were too dim in both room itself and the bathroom. And the floor in the bathroom and shower cabin was a bit old and not properly cleaned.

The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable and big, since I had it all for myself.

• King Guest Room

restaurant. ...expensive but it is one of those not-popular restaurants catering only for the hotel guests. nonetheless, the staff was unable to pre-empt the needs of hotel guets eating in such a restaurant late in the evening - being tired, etc.

• Queen Guest Room

some of the staff particually the one lady on the spa reception who 3 times came into the massage room because a guest was complaining that we were running 15 minutes late for the next massage even though my massage started 15 minutes late. Cost of breakfast expensive.

position of hotel in relation to sight seeing Moscow and onward journey to St petersburg. Hotel was clean with a good gym and swimming pool

• King Guest Room

The staff at the reception are not professional, we asked them multpile times to open the minibar and they always said that they will send someone but no one showed up (we even gave them the credit card), the service at the lobby bar is terrible.

The hotel itself. The free wifi is good and fast, Anna the receptionist at the breakfast resturant was very good to us, the hotel is comfortable and clean .

• Queen Guest Room

Not really enough tables in the breakfast room.

The hotel is very quiet - on Floor 17 I heard no traffic noise at all. Very good breakfast selection. Helpful staff.

• King Guest Room

A bit on the outskirts so not in walking distance to most sites, but luckily there's a metro station closeby.

Very close to the train station, so ideal if you'll be traveling on the Trans-Siberian Express!

• King Guest Room

Fantastic location, just 10 min walking to the railway station we travel from/to China. Hilton standard quality, with friendly staff. Breakfast is good, too!

• King Guest Room

Very nice and helpful personnel, but as many of them are trainees they are not ready to manage situation which is not typical (I’ve got my eggs without cheese). And the producer of teeth brush have to be changed immediately! The only two things which spoiled wonderful stay(

In my opinion the breakfast is/was overpriced (that's why I did not choose).

The Hilton Leningradskaya is an impressive Hotel which is good to reach. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms well equipped.

• King Deluxe Room

Restaurant was not great, good due with redecorating. Location only OK, not much around the hotel, seems to cater for large tour groups and business travellers

Nice quiet rooms, friendly helpful staff.

• King Guest Room

There are no proper facilities or ramp over the stairs to the dinning room as a result we had to carry baby's pram by hands. The stairs were also quite steep for elder persons to walk on them. My mother had some difficultities to walk on them with her cane. Out window view was to railwaystatuon square and it was quite noisy due to heavy car traffic.

The hotel staff speaks good English, was friendly and helpful. My husband received greetings and a nice piece of a cake for his birthday. We booked 2 rooms and were offered an early check in with a baby to one of them. Unfortunate accident with fire alarm and evacuation were well compensated to us.

로비

The bed,was king size double,is so comfortable. And there are iron,and tea, especially blacktea was good. The staffs are very helpful. The room is also clean and fresh.

• King Executive Room with Executive Lounge Access

Far to expensive for what you get. Rooms are small and old, food is average or even less so for this price. Staff is all smiles but some of them not really helpful.

Location if leaving or arriving at the three train stations

• King Guest Room

Extremely racist staff, my wife fell in the lobby because the floor was slippery and all they said was "you should have seen the wet floor sign", The white people get the higher rooms and asians get the lower rooms - it's a silent pact between them, Because I was in the shower and couldn't open the door - the room service took the liberty to enter inside regardless and place the bottles of water unapologetically, the reception has a bunch of people who are trained to say "Unfortunately, we cannot help you" - and they say this MOST THE TIME no matter what we ask them; sometimes I wonder if they even understand what I am asking them. I didn't enjoy my stay at the hotel because of the TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE that I got. Don't bother requesting for an early check in if you are brown - they are going to make you leave your luggage and hang around till 2 pm while they allow the white people to check in RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. Horrible first stay - but thank god the rest of Russia is mind-blowing!

The concierge was helpful, the proximity to the railway and metro stations is good, the decor in the lobby area was nice, the pool was clean

• Twin Deluxe Room

The reception can be easily overwhelmed, as it often only has 1-2 staff, and when tour groups come they may not have enough staff for individual requests. Breakfast had same spread Everyday, except that the desserts had some rotation.

Bed very comfortable, room had nice desk and seating area.

• Queen Guest Room

That was my first negative experience with 5 stars hotel in moscow caused by personnel on reception during check in and check out. I used to book through Booking.com two rooms each 150 euros and we discussed with hotel staff that both rooms on the same floor. They confirmed. When the second person arrived they moved the second room two levels up. No problem. But the worst situation was during check out. I wanted to get my bill asap because of train going to S.Petersburg. I was told to wait till hotel staff is checking my minibar. I informed them I had never got smth from there. Anyway I was ok to wait. But after the hotel staff checked out 3 persons with the same question and gave them their bills I asked the girl on reception the reason I have to wait for the minibar check. She replied to me that my situation is different!!! I was just simply shocked! I have never heard it during my last 13 years of worldwide hotel experience. Finally I got my bill but after 24 hours I received SMS that Hilton got the money for minibar! Unbelievable! Hopefully I contacted to my bank and blocked this transaction.

• Queen Guest Room

Very clean place with comfortable room.Bilding constructed in communist style,it's should be interesting for people whom like this period of Russian life. And building location very close to 3 railway stations. but mostly we liked personal whom was very helpful and intelligence, against to people whom work in Park inn from Radisson Sady.

• King Guest Room

The breakfast wasn't that great and the service could be a little more attentive. The elevator can go down forever since it stops at every floor even if already full with people. No mini-bar and just one water for two people

Location is great, view is good, you can open the window. Bed is comfortable. Stunning lobby of a historical building.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Queen Deluxe Room

I didn't find the staff very helpful at all. I did not have my immigration card (the white piece of paper) with me at check in. This was of course my mistake and I understand that the hotel can't do much about the rules on registration. What was frustrating however was to be met with complete indifference and no help whatsoever from the reception staff - especially when it later turned out that all that was needed was a picture of the immigration card, which I was easily able to obtain. Apart from that irritation the place is generally ok without being particularly remarkable in any way. I've stayed at the other Hilton in Moscow and even though it's a fair bit more expensive I would suggest going there instead if you want to stay within the chain (much better service and location). Otherwise I think you can do much better than this in Moscow for the same money.

The building is really, really impressive and the location is convenient for the train station to SPb(but a bit awkward for the centre).

just a few TV-senders

Delicious breakfast with different kinds of sweet and salty food Staff was very friendly and helpful, we felt welcomed! Huge room in the upper floors, very quiet and relaxing Great location to explore the city - train and metro was in walking distance

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• King Guest Room

Unfortunately I got ripped off by a taxi driver from Kremlin to the hotel. But the staff was so kind enough to help me out and translate my story to the police. They even sent one of their staff along with me to police station and to make sure that everything went smoothly.

The staff was amazing, very helpfull and professional. They upgrated my room at the first night because the first room was not really clean and it smelled bad.

• Queen Guest Room

We asked for an extra bed in one room but they forgot, it was there for the second night and they didn't charge us for the extra bed on the first night.

Easy to get around as close to Metro station. Staff were very helpful and friendly - especially with helping us with Visa documentation prior to arrival.

• King Guest Room

The entry door to hotel are very heavy and can be up-graded and re-designed.

Sunny room as windows of our room were facing rising sun. Blessing in winters.

• King Guest Room

the hotel bedrooms and halls are starting to get a bit tired could do with new interior decors some tram noise in the rooms

The customer service was great, we had a problem with the room when we reported the problem it was dealt with striaght away we were moved to a better one the next day the pool area is nice they have a suana too the breakfast was great even serve sparkling wine with breakfast they are 5 five minutes walk from the metro iconic building

• King Guest Room

Best hotel I've stayed in so far. Very pleased with the personnel, the room (16th floor), wifi, swimming pool (+ hot tub and sauna), and the breakfast. Location is convenient (metro access nearby, as well as train to St. Petersburg). Mostly satisfied with the price: great deal on booking.com!

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

• Queen Guest Room

When we arrived not welcomed and nobody was there to help us for entering . The room was very noisy, since it was located in front of railway. pillows smells cigarette smoke, and that was very uncomfortable (i was booked a non-smoking room). They forgot to put slippers in our room ( they brought after i spoke with reception ) . Bathroom needs more cleaning. Most of staffs was not welcoming and seems sad. Definitely i never come back again.

Beautiful lobby, pool, located near metro station

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

• King Deluxe Room

They advertise an in house barber "Bear Barber" offering men's cuts, beard trimming, hot shaves etc. But in reality it's a ladies beauty salon for hair colouring, manicures etc. I did manage to get a good haircut there in the end but it was very much a ladies hairdressers who could also do men's hair

Nice decor, very "Russian" in a good way. The room was spacious with a separate office type area so I could work whilst my fiancé was relaxing. Comfortable bed. Excellent staff. Parking outside. I would definitely stay again

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

• Queen Guest Room

This is definitely a not 5* hotel, room, breakfast and all services are comparable to 3* only. Room interior is very old, Internet speed is limited and slow. Bathroom only with shower and breakfast is more than basic. Food is tasteless and boring, restaurant lighting extremely depressive and dark which make the atmosphere more worser

Nice Personal on the reception, historical building

• King Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

There were no alcoholic drinks or food provided outside breakfast time (7 to 10 am) and supper time (6 to 8 pm).

The canapés at the executive lounge were excellent. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• Twin Junior Suite with Executive Lounge access

- Great room on the 6th floor with access to the Executive Lounge (delicious meals!) - very friendly staff - very close to Metro station Komsomolskaya - large bathroom - safe in the room

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• King Guest Room

I like to stay In Hilton-Leningradskaya... Good location, beautiful building, nice and clean place. Swimming pool and sauna facilities are my favourite since my first visit. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

• King Guest Room

A high headed hotel, reached here after shuttling in various hotels in Europe for over three weeks.... Not even a single guy to guide the taxi so had to alight outside on the main road @ 0600 hrs with all luggage and family. Had to make my way through all the snow not even a single soul to assist or help with even the huge heavy main door of the hotel. Staff is courteous but absolutely mechanical or probably December is too cold to show any warmth!!! Well atleast I am deeply disappointed especially after seeing so many other hotels on the same trip....

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• King Guest Room

The special thing is the building itself. The outside is magnificent and the inside full of russian grandeur. Room was comfortable and food and service good.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

breakfast music to loud

I reviewed this yeasterday - it was a two day stay nothing to repeat - I'm staying there again tomorrow please don't bother me with another message It was great

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

• King Guest Room

The staff are a bit aloof.

It is one of the 7 high rises built under the direction of Stalin so full of history and the aesthetics of that era. Except for the lobby, the chandelier in the staircase is worth checking out. Location- close to Leningrad railway station and other 2 railway stations. And underground is a palace-like metro station. I got an upgrade to the executive room.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

• King Guest Room

Expensive breakfast and $9 coffee. Solve that problem by going out the main door and turning left, go the corner and turn left. Walk 3 minutes to Lindfors (in Russian). Good breakfast for $5 - $10. Couldn't quite find the hotel at first, but it's the tallest building in the area. Probably a code (or agreement) resulted in a small Hilton sign on the building.

Location near the railway station, Metro nearby, window in bedroom opened (a little), great view from the 17th floor, great staff, beautiful interior, good price.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• King Guest Room

Excellent location (railway station for St.Petersburg/SAPSAN and two metro stations), remarkable building (the junior version of the seven Stalin's Sisters) plus helpful and pleasant staff.

• King Guest Room

The first breakfast was destroyed by the huge group of Indian friends who were like bugs on the tables. But before second one, nice lady offered to go to executive lounge instead -thank you, it was an escape.

Very nice historical building, well maintained. Great comfortable rooms. Free parking!

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• King Guest Room

I had a special request confirmed by the hotel which they did not apply and make for me. I requested them to print a big sign or a banner and put it in the room before we check in as a surprise for my mother, they confirmed it via email but there was nothing at all when we areived.

Staff were amazing. Breakfast was very good. Building was awesome. Wifi was very good everywhere.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• King Guest Room

Nice rooms, nice bathroom. The Hilton offers a fantastic breakfast buffet. The hotel is within walking distance to all the train stations and subway. I'll always stay here when I return to Moscow.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• Twin Deluxe Room

payment was Little bit tricky, they took payment two times from my card but i got the Money back. Not all but most. Anyhow they should just take to Money directly instead of two times.

Very Beautiful hotel and safe, Moscow is a big city tho and not nearby any stores and stuff but taxi is very cheap so it wasnt that bad. The room is alright and the building is Amazing, an extra shoutout to the Girls in the Beauty salon in the hotel, they made my Nails very pretty and very professinal also the massage lady she was very good and kind!

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• King Guest Room

- have to bring suitcase to a room by myself.

- Beautiful historical building. - A room Komsomolska Square side is nice view. - Hotel can keep suitcase before check-in.

• Queen Guest Room

The place is really nice. What really stood out for us in our stay though is now good the Concierge was. We had a very complex but urgent situation that happened. They solved the problem for us with urgency even though it was not easy at all. We were blown away with the efforts the staff went to for us. We will stay here again.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• King Guest Room

Toilet is too close to the basin, one needs to squeeze in. Same issue with the shower cubicle, its too small. TV set very dated, channel choice extremely limited.

Rich in history, great architecture.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

• Twin Deluxe Room

Not much to do with small kids in the hotel or around. Egg cheif was not good-young lady who over fried the eggs .No fruits available, no bananas.

Location was great for adults but not for little kids. To crowded sorrouded by metros and train station. `great if you transitioning from Moscow to St.Petersburg. We staid one night and it was enough. I wouldnt stay more then that with a child. not much to do for children around the hotel or in hotel. Lady at the business center was very helpeful.

Browse Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya traveller photo gallery