Reviews of Savoy 5 stars

Rozhdestvenka Str.3/6 bld 1, Meshchansky, 109012 Moscow, Russia

#81 of 925 hotels in Moscow

Best location you can get in Moscow
    • Classic Room

Due to World Cup prices were very high. It’s a 5 star soviet style. Rooms at small and dated especially the bathrooms.

Best location you can get in Moscow

Location is outstanding, surrounded by restaurants, shops,...
    • Executive Room

The room wasn't soundproofed - maybe because I stood during the World Cup and nights were very intense. I can't say it was bad, we (me and my husband) planned the trip to watch the football matches and see all the joy by celebrating with different cultures, so we enjoyed the music, the people cheering for Russia... The noise only came from the outside and if I was with my kids, it certain would had been a nightmare. I discovered that air conditioning and windows blackouts blinds in Russia don't exist, I only can think that by having only a month or two with sun light they want to have it all time. Totally understandable for them, although for tourist not so wise! Don't expect a dark room and my first days as the temperature was hot, I didn't slept well. I don't support hot places. (Again all 5 stats hotels we stood the air conditioner didn't work) At least on Savoy the air conditioner worked, but not as cold as I needed. The weather started to change and the temperature dropped giving me wonderful cold nights at the Savoy. We stayed for one week (some maches we got an early flight and return right away and once we had to slept at other city due the distance between them. So, we put the "don't disturb" paper on the door. One afternoon, my husband decided to sleep in the room while I was shopping, he slept and thought that the noise that came from the door was me. He shouted my name twice, and felt someone approaching the bed. He said to me that he was confident that it was me doing some kind of joke or surprise. When he realized that I wouldn't stay in absolutely silence for more then 1 minute he turned and opened his eyes, he said that never felt so vulnerable at a hotel room. The housekeeper was by his bedside handing 2 chocolates (like every hotel gives as goodnight). He was stunned! Like, how in hell she would enter the room knowing that the guest is inside?!

Location is outstanding, surrounded by restaurants, shops, fast food (mall in front), pharmacy... The Bolshoi Theater and The Red Square are just 5 mim walking. The room is large and comfortable, my room on the last floor with a nice corner view. The staff is quite friendly (for what I saw at the World Cup you won't find staff members more friendly).

Great location and rooms are comfortable and spacious enough...
    • Classic Room

Great location and rooms are comfortable and spacious enough but overall this is not international 5 stars that we are used to, maybe just local 5 stars. Everything is relative and given the price we had to pay for

5-star hotel with 0-star receptionists
    • Classic Room

Reception staff terrible, grandeur of hotel was immediately lost by the seemingly untrained and rude reception staff. Definitely NOT a 5-star reception. Even as simple as booking a taxi to the airport was met with hostility and I was lectured that I should book 24hrs in advance... well, I got my own taxi through yandex in 5 mins.

Location is perfect, hotel is nice. Cleaners, breakfast room and room service staff were all perfect.

Great location, but not sure worth the money.

It was expensive!

Beautiful grand hotel. Excellent location right opposite the Metro and round the corner from lots of shops and restaurants. Breakfast was also very good

Amazing location & very fancy breakfast dining wall.
    • Classic Room

A bit old and out-dated to other Savoy around the world and of course can’t blame them since it’s World Cup special price.

Amazing location & very fancy breakfast dining wall. Love the stay.

Very nice stay, great experience.
    • Classic Room

I missed having a coffee/tea machine in the room.

Excellent location, safe area, and at walking distance to metro and Red Square. Many restaurants nearby. My room was very nice, spacious and comfortable. The whole atmosphere at breakfast was really great, with live music, water fountain, very attentive waiters and excellent food!! Even champagne, if you felt like celebrating!

BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS (as a routine traveler around the world).
    • Classic Room

That was so not-expensive (room, food, drink, all). They should charge more for this hotel to be fair compared up other overrated expensive unworthy hotels. It worth 1000 US dollars per night not the current rate.

Where to start! I travel a lot around the world. I stay in very good hotels. SAVOY is different. Staff the nicest most accommodating I ever seen. Location,with not doubt, beyond Great. Hotel itself (rooms, restaurant, waiting are) is A MUSEUM. This hotel is like being in The Kremlin really. Clean, luxury and beyond our expectations. Asking for dinner at 2am and the best restaurant food at your door in 20 min ! Value of Money BEYOND REAL. I wish they charge more for their great hotel. Bathroom shower floor was warm, make me want to stay there forever. The shower was so clean (it looked like it was built yesterday). Shops in the hotel was amazing. The Pool and Sauna was amazing. I WILL GO BACK.

Great stay in the very center of Moscow

Really can't find anything to complain about.

Our stay at Savoy was excellent. The location is great - 5 min walk to Red Sq. Our room was spacious & clean, the bed was very comfortable. High quality bed linens. Every day we found some tasty chocolates in our room - very nice touch! The staff was very friendly & helpful. My son really enjoyed the pool. Definitely would stay at Savoy next time we visit Moscow!

this is our second time and we will be definitely back.
    • Classic Room

The breakfast is a weak point. super pretentious and quite expensive for what it is. The other issue is the air-conditioning in the rooms which is not strong enough

this is our second time and we will be definitely back. The staff is extremely kind and helpful!

Elegant hotel, excellent location
    • Classic Room

Excellent stay at the Savoy, perfect location within walking distance to many top sites, and very elegant hotel. Nice sized room and excellent breakfast in beautiful room with a fountain and a live piano player. Would definitely stay here again.

Perfect stay!
    • Classic Room

Bathroom needs some repair, but not something fatal. Waiters tend to forget your Latte Macchiato...

Superb breakfast. Excellent room, cozy and clean. Perfect location fro business and sightseeing.

Decent place to stay.
    • Classic Room

A bit loud music from the street, but this was nothing to do with hotel.

Same as always, perfect, this was my second stay in this hotel, and I am sure not the last one. All perfect, nothing to add.

One word perfect!
    • Classic Room

I could have had a few extra days there ;))))

It's a perfect hotel. Not to big not too small. Location is exactly right. Everything is perfect it's amongst my top 5 hotels in the entire world.

The hotel is in a central location with great facilities.
    • Classic Room

Difficult to say anything negative. Only minor point is would have liked more variety in the fruit salad at breakfast.

The hotel is in a central location with great facilities. The hotel rooms are very stylish.

If the bar was better and instilled some atmosphere then this hotel could score 100%
    • Classic Room

Bar was poorly attended and the guy behind bar was miserable. Same ‘lady’ sat in bar area every night offering her services - not pleasant for such a high rate hotel

Location was superb plenty to see and great pubs and restaurants close by

Breakfast, location, house keeping, swimming pool, ambience,...
    • Classic Room

Check in / check out process, front desk and reservation department staff at all

Breakfast, location, house keeping, swimming pool, ambience, boutique style hotel

Great location, the hotel deserves quite high ratings, but in need of refreshing.
    • Classic Room

The Savoy in Moscow is heavily in need of refurbishment to correspond the great name: stained rug in the room, tired wood of the floor, old-fashioned foyer, reception is too tiny; friendly, but not classy staff. All those things created an impression that the hotel is well behind it's glorious days.

The location makes this hotel special. Spacious room, high ceilings, very good bathroom, impressive restaurant interior, great breakfast.

Great location and very poor service.
    • Classic Room

The service is far below average. The team at the reception is nice but they have basically no knowledge about what I tourist is looking for. If you ask for a restaurant or something else they will not even know what to suggest. The bar is very bad. The server is completely unprepared and stays watching movies on the bar TV all night. Trust me :) The cleaning of the room is barely acceptable. There is a lot to improve on this side. The rooms are ok but sometimes they look a bit damaged and old. This was not a big problem. The big challenge is the service.

The location of the hotel is very nice. Close to kremlin and other main attractions in Moscow.

Financial service is like in past century...
    • Classic Room

Unable to pay online with credit card. Unable to book for third person because they need credit card owner to come personnaly.

Great location for foreign guests to explorer the center of the city.

We had tickets at Bolshoy Theatre , which by the way is 3-4...
    • Classic Room

We had tickets at Bolshoy Theatre , which by the way is 3-4 minutes walking distance from Savoy, and wanted to enjoy a 5 star hotel , but we didn't expected for such an awesome treat ... not only for the eye , the comfort also . The staff is very friendly , they offered to help us for tickets acquisition and full support .

Enjoyable
    • Classic Room

Loud music could be heard in the early hours of the morning which made it difficult to sleep some of the nights

Very central for the major attractions in Moscow

Good experience worth repeating
    • Classic Room

View could have been better

Breakfast is really good spread and tasty! Staff is really nice- all across the hotel and services. Really helpful and friendly. Location is great.

The decor, location.
    • Classic Room

Sauna was only on at certain times & we requested to turn it on, but to no avail.(Its cold there). Gym is dated but sufficient to work out. Young, not trained wait staff. Removed food even if you have not finished(breakfast). Coffee needs to be real barista made, for the standard of hotel.

The decor, location. Nikita went above & beyond to help us with the Metro & theatre tickets...great

The hotel after reconstruction has a magnificent interior, a...
    • Classic Room

The hotel after reconstruction has a magnificent interior, a nice swimming pool, a great breakfast, well-trained staff. how much I would not ask questions, have always been kind and helped) everything is very comfortable and worthy) I'll be happy to stop even more)

it was a faboulous experience.............

the lobby bar is very slow in service.

staff are very friendly.......always greeting you with a smile......service is amazing only thing lacking is music in the lobby.......location is great!!!!!

Not a Five-Star by any means, and definitely not worth the price!
    • Classic Room

Where to begin!?! The room was extremely cramped/oddly shaped (like it was meant to be a broom closet for the much larger room next door), had a bed that was hard as a rock, and furniture that looked fancy (but was probably 40+ years old and terribly uncomfortable). The hotel is very dated in general, with a TV that appeared to be an old video monitor who someone had just slapped a cable box on the back of (and don't even think about hooking up an external device, as there's no input jacks). The bathroom was tiny with a shower barely wide enough to stand in (we've been in some pretty small "European" showers but this one beat them hands down), and not a SINGLE electrical output (unless of course you have a Soviet-era men's electric razor - they got that covered). Additionally, there are no standard in-room amenities such as a coffeemaker, hot water kettle, iron or ironing board. The breakfast was fairly good (not outstanding), but we didn't try the restaurant for dinner as we assumed it would be overpriced/overrated just like the hotel. If it was only $100/night it would be fine, but for nearly $300/night I expect MUCH better. Clearly this place is just getting by on it's historic reputation, so do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else...

Not much: Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was ok, with the Kremlin being a short distance away, but not any better than cheaper hotels with way better facilities/amenities.

The location is fantastic. Nikita at the front desk is brilliant. He is extremely competent.
    • Classic Room

To complain for the sake of filling this space would be unfair. Nothing to dislike or be dissatisfied with.

The dining room for breakfast is excellent. The variety for breakfast is very good. The staff are extremely helpful and courteous. I was thrilled to have hah oatmeal porridge, something lacking during my visit to Turkey.

Excellent. Would stay there again.

Nothing much at all.

Lovely well maintained historic building. Beautiful dining room and water feature. Good big rooms. Very close to transport, the metro, and shops.

Excellent experience
    • Classic Room

We liked everything, the staff were extremely helpful and the room was excellent. We asked for a quiet room and we were given one on the top floor. The pool and sauna were a pleasant bonus. A true 5 star hotel.

can highly recommend

Hotel Lobby Bar Staff litte grumpy and "soviet" but that adds to the charme

Regular visiting Moscow - with Savoy making us/me feel home.. extremley friendly and helpful stuff

Great hotel, very central and ideal for business trips.
    • Classic Room

Average selection at breakfast. View from my room wasn't great but it is a City Centre hotel.

Lovely room and a great location for restaurants, shopping and sight-seeing. Close to Bolshoi, Red Square and Lubyanka Sq. Two Metro stations within easy walking distance.

A classy, stylish hotel right in the heart of Moscow
    • Classic Room

A stylish, well managed classic hotel, close to all sights in the centre of Moscow. Staff were helpful and polite. The included breakfast was also great, with ample choices of both local and international food available.

Happy that this was my choice in Moscow
    • Executive Room

can't think of anything :)

Reception crew was exceptionally hospitable. My request for late checkout (14:00) was approved without any further payment. Rich breakfast

Good and reasonably priced
    • Classic Room

No hot water pot until I asked for it. Sloppy turn down service. Concierge are unsurprisingly ignorant of details of local attractions nearby, considering they must get many queries about these. I tried to contact the general manager several times but si did not even receive the courtesy of a reply from him or his staff.

Perfect location, nice refurbishment of historic surroundings, good value for money, larger than usual rooms, friendly staff who speak English. Recommended for Luxury travelers seeking good hotels in the Kremlin area. Bolshoi Theater is very near! Rooms are simple but adequate.

Stay away - you can find something decent for this cost.
    • Business Suite

Terribly old and rundown hotel. It supposed to be 5* but the view from the Business suite is like into Ghetto. Tried to speak to reception to either change the room or cancel with one night charge - they charged me 100% for the whole stay even that I check out next morning Tried to speak to booking.com - got the answer that “sorry, nothing we can do except for filing official complain - but that wouldn’t help anyways”. Not a proper way to deal with your loyal so-called Genius customers.

• Executive Room

Very helpful and kind staff, rich breakfast (with live piano in background), nice pool and sauna. Wi-fi is working fast, connection is easy. Great location, most attractions are reachable by walk. In neighbourhood is very good shopping.

They took a deposit payment before we arrived and till today...
    • Classic Room

They took a deposit payment before we arrived and till today they have not refunded the amount as at the time of checkout they took the full payment from us. Despite repeated calls and false promises they have not yet refunded the amount.

The Right Place !
    • Classic Room

Absolutely nothing. I read some complaints about breakfast. I think they get used to have theirs in Buckingham :))

Everything was great. Rooms (Clasic) are big, nice and clean, also bathrooms... Location is perfect. Staff (reception, restaurant, doorkeeper, etc.) are really nice and helpful. Breakfast (with live piano) is tasty and rich.

Great hotel with superb location and service but minor issues made it less than perfect.
    • Classic Room

Two inconveniences made my stay less that perfect. One, no coffee, water kettle and no creamer in the room. Had to call room service (which was fast however). Two, the sauna hours are very odd: 7-11 am and 7-11 pm. During Saturday late afternoon when I wanted to relax with the sauna and pool I only had the pool. Staff could not explain this policy. The Champagne breakfast buffet seemed lavish and complete but with only a single couple there at 8:00 in a large formal restaurant, I ate elsewhere preferring alacarte and more action.

Hotel is located in a great part of Moscow, walk-able to everywhere I wanted to go and I didn't go far. The neighborhood The Savoy occupies is very enjoyable during the weekend. The hotel room was spacious, comfortable and bright. WiFi was easy and powered multiple devices. The pool area was private and comfortable. Hotel easily allowed a 1:00 checkout and the mostly female staff were friendly, attractive and helpful.

Historical , easy and relax

The breakfast must be improved with kind of fine foods and kind of beverages and fruits.

Amazing location in front of kids shopping and few steps to the red square and kremlin. Staff nice, specially in concierge and spa reception. Swimming pool and sauna to take relax until next trip. They provide bathrobe for my kid, so cute! I bought it! The staff in the kitchen very friendly and flexible, I order food , then they made a few changes and my son loved! Thanks!!!

Definitely recommended.
    • Classic Room

The breakfast could have been a little better as it slightly lacked light/healthy choices but that could have just been my palate.

This is a lovely hotel in a perfect spot: it's close to the main attractions (walking distance to the Red Square and the Bolshoi Threatre) and in the middle of a lively neighbourhood with tons of shops, botiques and all sort of restaurants. The staff were helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. The SPA facilities were above the average including a decent size swimming pool.

Take your ear-plus but enjoy the elegance.
    • Classic Room

I asked for a quiet room: ended up over-looking the night club with bands playing until 1am.

Elegantly appointed rooms. Great buffet breakfast and dining choices. Lovely pool/spa/gym.

my second home in Russia -
    • Classic Room

my second home in Russia - very helpful , caring and nice Receptionists Very patient and professional roomcleaners No noise in room even if i slept during day time only!

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

This hotel is an anachronism.

See above

This hotel is an anachronism. It is stuck in the 1950's. The restaurant is like something out of the arc. There is no atmosphere at this place. No people, because it is so outdated. Someone needs to have an honest look and figure out why it's so dead, when all the restaurants and hotels around the place,are alive and buzzing with atmosphere. It's a sad case of no one mango g this hotel in the slightest. Shame, Won't be back.

The front desk employee was so slow and could do much.

The front desk employee was so slow and could do much. She could not even tell where breakfast is or any gym in the hotel. No information unless we asked.

Pleasent place to stay
    • Classic Room

Breakfest was standard continental. For 5 star hotel I imagine bigger selection of cheese, sausages, maybe also caviar. Service personal does not offer omellete, poached egg, etc. even though they will prepeare it.

Great location, personal and luxury ambiente. Everything was clean and need. Sauna and pool pleasent. Beautiful luxury restaurant.

Staff was super friendly, it was our wedding anniversary and...
    • Classic Room

The hotel is a bit old fashioned but it was like stepping into a hotel from another time!

Staff was super friendly, it was our wedding anniversary and they upgraded us for the occasion. They also lent us a phone charger for free and gave us extra water for the night.

A beautiful hotel in the city centre
    • Classic Room

Bar service was not impressive at all and one of the bartenders seemed less than qualified for the job. I also believe that changing rooms should be at the same level as the pool since walking up and down the stairs n wet clothes is very inconvenient

It is a very beautiful atmospheric hotel located in the very centre. The staff are very polite and take care of their guests. Breakfast was impressive and served in an exceptionally beautiful room; tables for two around the fountain are a dream cpme true.

Savoy hotel is very centrally located, close to metro station and walking distance to Kremlin.
    • Classic Room

Classic room is too small for two person, smller than the picture showed on booking.com.

Savoy hotel is centrally located in Moscow, very close to metro station and Kremlin. Breakfast is very good.

Wonderfully classy

Bar prices.

The whole hotel from the moment of arrival staff were attentive and their English was superb. The Restaurant was opulent as was the rest of the hotel. Our room was very nice but people stay up all night in Moscow because it was light most of the night and with the window open quite noisy but our choice to have window open. We would stay at the Savoy again and have recommended it friends.

The breakfast was a disaster, we paid for two breakfasts and...
    • Classic Room

The breakfast was a disaster, we paid for two breakfasts and they closed the buffet half way through without asking us if we wanted any more for we paid €40 each for yoghurt and some fruit salad -

Fantastic hospitality and location
    • Classic Room

It would be great to have the shataf installed in the bathrooms, (hygiene wash)

There was always complimentary water and chocolates in our room, the toiletries and towels were plentiful, very accommodating

Champagne breakfast in the heart of Moscow!
    • Classic Room

I love staying at Savoy! The staff are very nice, speak languages and smile all the time! The Breakfast is very good and diverse to fit different continents tastes! But the champagne at breakfast is my favorite!

We stayed for 3 nights and had a booking for an extra night...
    • Classic Room

We stayed for 3 nights and had a booking for an extra night (2 nights later). I cancelled the extra night last night (booked elsewhere with Booking. com). Today, an email request arrived, saying the cancellation was accepted at no charge, BUT the full tariff would be charged as a penalty for the "visa support'. This issue remains unresolved, but I request support from Booking.com

Food could be better.
    • Classic Room

Food could be better. Flaky rules. Had to take off my light down jacket before entering the buffet room, but could do so with a jacket or a sweater. Why? Because, i was told, the down jacket would bring dirt and dust into the food room! What? As opposed to a sweater or a wool jacket that attract and retain more dust and dirt? First in the world I have encountered this stuck up ignorant attitude.

Ticked all the Boxes .
    • Executive Room

I would have used a kettle to make a cup of tea . The room information said one was available from reception but this was a negative when I requested one. I think I was misinformed as there was a tray with kettle outside the door of a room on our floor .

From the spaciousness of the room to the magnified makeup mirror this room had many positive features..Room 509 had windows we could open to watch some Moscow street life below and view the Moscow skyline as well. The hotel is in a safe area as there is a police station is next door!!

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Lovely stay
    • Classic Room

had a problem with currency. And for a 5 star hotel not to have change options is odd

Extremely helpful staff Location is amazing Room was very comftruble

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Excellent location indeed - right in the heart of Moscow and...
    • Classic Room

It was a mix of some modern with a lot of "rustic" - but the effect was not convincing of 5 star luxury hotel. My room was strange shape with a bit of smell of old pipes coming from the bathroom with a relatively small working desk and no power points nearby. Wifi was weak where I was and not too fast. Overall and for the money paid - even though it was centre of Moscow - it was slightly disappointing experience. If you book a place such as Savoy - you count on more. "Noblesse oblige".

Excellent location indeed - right in the heart of Moscow and walk away from Kremlin and Red Square. Also nice area with cafes and restaurants. Breakfast was very generous (although not cheap). Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Everything but the food...
    • Classic Room

The food was awful... Really awful... And expensive... We got better in the airport... Really..

Beautiful room.. Nice bathroom... Nice bed... Everything.. Immaculate... The bar is gorgeous too... Best Vodka and tonic...

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Historical building, very nice neighbourhood - in the centre...

Felt somewhat like a 5 star hotel, but in the Soviet times

Historical building, very nice neighbourhood - in the centre, still quiet. Beautiful hall where we had breakfast, attentive staff there. Nice greetings at the entrance.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Location couldnt be more central and very easy to reach from...
    • Classic Room

Breakfast didnt have a big choice assuming the hotel 5 starts, but nice the chance to order omlette on the spot. Wifi quality could be improved. Otherwise everything perfect, I cant add anything more.

Location couldnt be more central and very easy to reach from any of the Moscow airports. From SVO its approx 1h trip. Excellent cleanless, with towels and linen changed every day. Reception and restaurant staff were very kind and helpful. Swimming pool and sauna were great, unexpected bigger comparing to the booking pictures, plus having a spa is pretty rare in Moscow city center.

Excellent stay

Nothing.Excellent excellent, excellent Savoy

Great architecture, great comfort personified.Great staff.Excellent breakfast loved the pianist at breakfast. The breakfast was excellent. The receptionist helped with my flight booking and explained to taxi driver to drop us at station terminal

Lovely breakfast with s pianist playing throughout
    • Classic Room

There was no specific concierge, so local knowledge of reception was better with some staff then others

Lovely breakfast with s pianist playing throughout Nice , comfortable bar

Great location and hotel
    • Classic Room

Staff (especially at the restaurant) should speak English...this is a very touristic city and the fact that no one can help in English (or with very basic skills) is a drawback.

Breakfast buffet was very complete. Gym and pool are nice. Rooms have high ceilings.

Lovely hotel in an excellent suburb.
    • Classic Room

Better for Russian travelers than international tourists. Staff weren't as helpful as we would have hoped. If you ask for assistance booking private transport don't allow them to book you a taxi, we had the scariest ride of our lives to the airport! Uber Black is better than anything the hotel concierge will organise.

Lovely hotel in an excellent suburb.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Cleanliness, location and staff service was excellent.
    • Classic Room

Vegetarian menu is limited so being a vegetarian only that was the problem or else the hotel is surely good.

Cleanliness, location and staff service was excellent.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Quality in the center of Moscow
    • Classic Room

Very convenient hotel if you need to be in the center or close to hub metro stations. Location is great for tourists. Staff very high level as expected for the level of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Location is perfect.
    • Classic Room

Breakfast not at 5 star level, poor service and food is average. Reception service inefficient and slow, they gave us the wrong room.

Location is perfect. Rooms are ok, bathroom was very nice.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Mervelous stay
    • Classic Room

It was a bit noisy in the evening between 7 and 9 pm as there was a private party in the restaurant below on the ground floor.

Central location, interior design and decor, breakfast /food, sturgeons in the fountain pool, attentive staff, excellent room service.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Good choice
    • Classic Room

I loved the parquet floor, the cleaniness of the room and the kindness of staff. The location is simply perfect, a few minutes from the Red Square and the shopping areas.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Old-fashioned elegance, modern comfort
    • Classic Room

The bathroom has a bath and shower combination, not a separate shower box.

Excellent location and a smallish hotel with a history. Breakfast was nearly perfect - they even had horseradish cream for cold meat, and potato pancakes!

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Stately home feel
    • Classic Room

Breakfast needs improving Furniture needs updating

Location Classic design Not too big or impersonal Arranged airport pickup & dropoff for std fee

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Best Location. Luxury. Friendly Helpful Saff.
    • Classic Room

We were looking forward to eating in the hotel restaurant, but it was reserved for a private event. :( However, we ordered from room service and the food was great.

Beautiful old world charm and first class luxury. Perfect location for sight seeing and picture taking. Wonderful friendly staff. Amazing amenities. This would be our first choice for a return stay.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

very nice hotel
    • Classic Room

not all the concierge staff speak English

The staff where very helpful , very good breakfast , top location , near to the metro , near to shopping area , a lot of resturants near by , excelent internet , I would love to come again to this hotel

Browse Savoy traveller photo gallery