Saudi Arabia Khamis Mushayt Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• AL Faridah Furnished Units Review Score: 6.3

“Spacious flexible ”

• Bayat Hotel By Cristal Review Score: 8.3

“Everything in the hotel was really amazing..”

• Niyaf Hotel Appartments Review Score: 8.2

“The hotel is small and it seems its recently opened , in fact every thing is good starting from the time of arrival till the time of checking out. As well as shopping centers, fast food and famous resturents are near to the hotel.”

• That Msa Resort Review Score: 7.7

“it was clean and good for family privacy, the indoor pool has heater”

• Qasr Al Sahab Review Score: 7.4

“Warm welcome by reception staff , great lobby ambience, large rooms with almost everything provided. Super clean . Staff hospitable and friendly. Breakfast was great. Overall Had an amazing experience. Would definitely recommend and will chose the same next time. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼”

• Camillia Hotel Suites Review Score: 8.6

“Absolutely lovely place and lovely staff, I booked for 5 days then I ended up extending my stay for 13 days in the same place I was there with my wife and 3yrs old kid, everything we needed was there, stove, washing machine, microwave and good wifi connection the staff are super friendly from the luggage carrier to the owner of the hotel, Big thanks for them the location is near many small grocery stores, laundry, restaurants, pharmacy, coffee shop, gym and there is a kids park across the street, will be my first choice when I come back again”

• Quite Night Hotel Apartments Review Score: 6.8

“It was an urgent booking, but not as per expectations and value.”

The 9 Best Hotels in Khamis Mushayt