Reviews of Dar Al Hijra InterContinental 5 stars

King Fahad Street, 21452 Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia

#22 of 128 hotels in Al Madinah

Pillows had been good with comfortable mattress
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

break fast food need improvement Fresh fruit missing Tea coffee , water was not boiling one they started removing items before 1030 hrs Alarm clock was not working , hence could not charge my cell with this facility

Pillows had been good with comfortable mattress

Location is nice and the staff is friendly
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

Once the parking is full especially in weekends they don't offer you a free spot nearby which somehow is annoying.

Location is nice and the staff is friendly

Location and size of the room
    • Standard Room

Smooking smell in the hotel that spreads through air conditioning although we were in non smoking room. Cleaning service was weak

Location and size of the room Staff at the reception were helpful and friendly

• Triple Room with City View - Smoking

Staff members - unprofessional, lied to me that no praking space, though I managed to find one. Room was dirty, for 3 days no one came for cleaning despite calling them. Would not recommend this place to any one. Previously stayed at closed by hotels and they were much better.

Location, car park availability and comfy beds.
    • Standard Room

Frustrating loud noise coming from nearby shops (dates shops maybe) starts early morning till midnight. It occurred every two seconds like if it was recorded, extremely annoying. Windows are not sound proof. We could not sleep because of this.

Location, car park availability and comfy beds.

They have good room service the food is clean and it came...
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

The wifi was really bad. We had to talk to them several times to fix it. Other that that nothing

They have good room service the food is clean and it came hot and on time. I really recommend the boneless chicken and kabsa was good. Especially in that area you can’t find a good restaurant to eat. All shops around the area is for shwarma and flafl. The hotel is clean and they have fast service. Good value of money.

It is not up to the level of Intercontinental hotel as you might think
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

The hotel ratings is 5 star while in reality it should only 4 star, the furnture, facilities, toilets, tiles, carpets, elevators and the whole design are old. The catering servicrs are not to that level of a 5 star hotel and a famous chain of hotels.

The parkings of the hotel in the basement level was an advantage for such a congested city and it is hard to find parkings nearby

Overall it was a pleasant stay at Dar Al Hijra...
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

Parking is limited and parking spaces are smaller. Your parking request is not accommodated always.

Overall it was a pleasant stay at Dar Al Hijra InterContinental.

Stay Away!
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

- Loud noises in the hallway and from traffic outside the hotel. - Cigarette smell everywhere mixed with strong oud scent (trying to hide the smell). My sinus got infected the first day we checked in. - It took the staff 3 hours to transfer us to another room. I wouldn't have had a problem with that if they said that it will take them 3 hours to clean the room. The kept saying the room will be available in half an hour and I stayed in the room the whole time waiting for them to call as promised. Called the reception 4 times and every time they would give the same answer. Based on my experience, I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. There are way better options within the same price range.

The bed is comfy

Apart from room service and breakfast everything was good.
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

Room service was not up to the mark and all 4 days breakfast, more of dishes were common. They should include some Chinese dishes for Asian guest.

Apart from room service and breakfast everything was good.

Other hotels closer to Haram are available less than what i paid with the same luxury.
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

- Be careful to reach the property on peak time, the traffic police blocking the main way to reach Hotel. We spent around 20 min to find out Patrol police to remove barricades to the way to Hotel & its parking. - The second thing, due to rush time in the City, the management should increase receptionists. We wait for 10 min and not a single person moved from the reception, around 10 guests were waiting in line, one of the guest left in-front of us with irritation, only 1 receptionist was available and he was very slow with no intention to speedup the process, when i called to property telephone, they arranged another receptionist. The process they took for check in was very long which doesn't required, specially, if we are from booking.com, every detail is available for them. - Amenities were not available in advance, for every single thing, we need to call and that to 0, instead of direct extensions. The basic needs should be available, like tooth brush/paste, cotton kit, etc. - Room service was not prompt. - When asked for tooth brush on second day, they realized us that they have provided on first day itself, when we requested again, they provided. - Lightening in the room were not satisfactory.

Eid celebration in Lobby with gifts to children, Location, Cleanliness, Live kitchen, Dining halls, parking.

Location is no near comparison with others hotels, was not...
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

Location is no near comparison with others hotels, was not luxury as I expected, I used to go Intercontinental Aljubail and was Excellent in facilities and services

Wonderful stay!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

The front desk was fine but needs to be more friendlier and should build up their pace and customer relationship.

Wonderful, friendly and courteous restaurant staff, room service was quick and prompt, and the food was excellent and in abundance. Concierge is very helpful and friendly and the house-keeping was prompt.

Ther need to provide service (specially housekeeping) of 5 star hotel.
    • Triple Room with City View - Smoking

They don’t makeup rooms, didn’t change towels, bedsheets, we had no choice but to use them, how about toilet paper, It’s not healthy to use used toilet papers, so requested them at least to supply them. After 4 times request they supplied 2 rolls at the afternoon....

On the checkout day porter Harassed me and misbehaving that...
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

On the checkout day porter Harassed me and misbehaving that he could not offer me took my luggage to my taxi ever I offered him tip. Even that he also misbehaving since he took my luggage from room, I don’t know what hotel management didn’t look into this matter? My checkout time is 4:15am hope hotel management took notice on it!

Just accepted in such crowded place.
    • Standard Room

Not clean upon check in (they left some food in the Refrigerator) the receptionist informed without an action😡 Elevators were crowded Bad smell in the room Small room and bathrooms (for 2x twine beds)

Location Free Parking

Nigeria
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

Well they were so helpfull and so nice.especially the manager.he checked my father-in-law earlier than expected.i was so overwhelmed. Looking forward to another stay.

Very nice.
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

Not much. But was loud outside and while sleeping was uncomfortable when bus vendors had "Makkah makkah" blasting n loud speaker.

Very cooperative staff. Nice parking. Location. They didnt disturb at check out and at check in were very cooperative and have a bigger size room.

Nice but needs improvement.
    • Triple Room with City View - Smoking

The room and furniture is old, they need to renovate. Lifts were too few and during rush times it takes 4 to 5 minutes to just get the lift at the floor.

Great location, near haram. The young concierge at the door was very nice person he always helped us with my mother's wheel chair and other stuff really Nice fellow! Good variety of food and service was good at the suhoor buffet. Good service at the front desk too.

4.0
    good earth bad staff
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

The staff and especially the head (He seems to be a Saudi guy from his voice) of the booking service in the hotel

Very bad staff: I arrived at 15:30 and my room was not ready and they make me waiting with my family more than 30 min. No bed was there for my kids. I called the reception and transferred me to the their booking service. the responsible there was very very impolite. he did not want neither to bring beds for my kids nor to cancel my booking. he makes me paying phone charges to call booking.com to make a complaint. It's only booking.com that obliged them to give me beds for my kids. Finally, they played in the bill and made it higher than what I booked in booking.com not only by adding 5% taxes (which is acceptable) but also some other non-understood fees. I was in hurry and didn't have time to go into conflict with them.

This is last time I will stay in this hotel
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

Hospitality is very poor, I wait in loppe more than 3 hours to check in although it was my birthday and I have 2 kids but Mohammad Ramadan was very ugly person to deal with

6.0
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

Treatment of guests while checking out. Paid on arrival with my credit card while checking in, but insist on payment in cash for extra expenses while checking out. It was embarrassing to issue cards and is returned with not authorized as an excuse. Have to go out to change other currencies to settle. A big de-marketing of Intercontinental brand.

We enjoyed our space and comfort!

- Increase the breakfast variety

- Large room - Love the Slippers - Awesome customer service. Thank you for upgrading my room. - There was always somebody to open the door at the entrance.

It is wonderful experience
    • Standard Room

The AC is very cold and caused us to get a flu 😨

The location is great and the distance is 3 min on foot to the masjeed. The breakfast is nice with several different options. The bed is wonderful and very comfortable and relaxing The staff is friendly

Location is good, especially for ladies to visit...
    • Standard Room

Breakfast area is congested and does not have ambience of starting the day with bright and nice place. The complementary tea and coffee was cheap quality (sachets). One expect better quality coffee in Intercont. I recommend hotel to put regular coffee machines with pods. It does not cost much but it help makes up someone's day. Wifi signals in our room (on third floor) were weak. I had to use my own 4G network.

Location is good, especially for ladies to visit Prophet's mosque. Access from main road is easy. It is not far from Haram, only few minutes walks. Hotel checked us in earlier than standard time. That was very helpful.

Its a very good hotel nearby the Masjid Ul Nabawi.
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

Pillows are too soft and become flat once you put head on them. It becomes inconvenient as your body and head become straight and it consequently makes pain the neck. Each bed has two pillows of same type. I think they should change pillows of two different types on each bed, one soft pillow and another one a bit high pillow to rest the neck. I personally have problems with the internet in my room. It was disconnecting several times while using on my MacBook. I don't know if other people have the same problem or not? However, I would say its a very comfortable and guest-friendly hotel that one should consider to stay.

They have fruit basket and sweets at check-in. They are kind and communication with the reception staff is easy as they speak English. There are always guys to open the door for guests.

• Standard Room

I think this is the worst Intercontinental hôtel I have never been, the staff is not welcoming and not helping at all, the room wasn’t clean...

I arrived and was not given the class of room I booked.
    • Standard Room

I arrived and was not given the class of room I booked. Out of 6 nights I only had 3 as per my booking. Food variety was very limited, I actually went to eat at the Hilton Medina as they were cheaper and had a better selection

A very pleasing stay...!!!

Nothing really.

Great location, free parking, excellent breakfast, comfortable bed... what else could you want...? We were slightly late and got a free upgrade to our room. The staff was very accomodative...!!!

The price was convenient in addition to the car parking.
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

I waited for more than 20 mins until i got the room knowing that i arrived around 20:00 which was after the normal checking in hours.

The price was convenient in addition to the car parking.

An excellent hotel ,staff and location

Nothing !

Reception night duty manager was the most welcoming with an excellent comand of english and gave us the best welcome , discounted breakfast. All were same . Wish to dtayed there longer but tge hotel was fully booked so we have to keave with heavy heart .

3 star hotel but bed size is 5 star.
    • Standard Room

Looks like 3 star hotel. Can not be 5 star hotel. Not value for money because they are taking money of 5 star. And the value is 3 star. No wellcome drink etc. :( Washroom 4/10 according to 5 star hotel. Hot water supply was very late. And the water pressure of bath shower is also low. Low quality toiletries like shampoo, conditioner, soap bar etc. Dirty water supply in washroom. Cheap low quality water bottles at our welcome in room mentioning the hotel name on bottles. After next day They used to give 2 nestle smallest size water bottle (less than half litter). They should give atleast 5 bottles in room. And the quantity should be unlimited on special need. They said only 2 bottles are allowed. Even 4 star hotels give unlimited water bottles and the size is also larger than that of dar ul hijra. Atleast size should be half litter. I pressed clean button near namaz e zoher and left my room. Service man came at night. So we refused to get cleaning. Cheap quality iron 1/10 Rusted type iron on down side. I couldn't press my clothes. Because if i press my clothes, my clothes get stains. Little noisy AC Room not sealed. There was a entrance of other room through our room via door. This is negative point because one can hear voice by other room. So here is a privacy problem. Even anyone can hear voice of room clearly on standing 2 feet far at corridor. There was less socket in the room. So it was difficult to charge mobile. I used to put the phone on caroet to charge mobile. Because there was the socket only which i could use. Sockets should be on side table of the beds. Expensive breakfast according to hotel status. Old lift but its working. Standard of Lift is 3 star. Small lobby like 3 star hotel It was a Old hotel. And due to above reasons it was not value for money.

Early check in and check out process They give Extra time of check out Twin Bed size was big enough i had never seen. Room size was very good.

I like it,,,
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

Time of entering the hotel e.g @14:00 and time of exit shoul be more flexible at least at the time of entering @14:00 with flexibility of time extension

Location, room space

good value for money
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

check in took almost 2 hours although requested for early check in need to wait for almost 2 hours. daily room makeup not done

Bed , price , parking and staff at reception

I engoid my stay also l highly recommended to my friends
    • Standard Room

Cleaning the rooms not on time also some short in supplies like the tea bags , coffee bags & so on

You have to lnclude the breakfast with your rate it is very very very attractive to the customers

• Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

-No one guide us nicly when we ask them. -Reception poeple are not qualified and hey didn't welcoming us like other hostels. -Very noisy. -Internet so bad

Satisfactory Hotel
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

the rooms were not ready at 1600 hrs check in time. Had to wait for another 30 mins. Breakfast also needs improvement

However, good loc and parking available

Location was bit better.
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

Staff was not cooperative, only one at reception... no room service despite calls... waste of money and nothing like intercontinental.

Location was bit better...

We love to stay again, insha Allah
    • Standard Room

The beds comfy.the room services awesome.just 2 blocks to gate 21,20 and the small clock tower. Just few steps to hop inn bus station.very suit us with 3 kids

• Triple Room with City View - Smoking

The hotel stay was ok. I have stayed here a few years ago and the service and hotel quality was much better. Seems to be going down hill. No smiles on the faces of the staff. Very slow in communicating and responding to phone and room service.

• Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

This was not a 5 star hotel and I demand my money back. Please change the rating on your website because there is no way that this is a 5 star hotel. There was many problems with the so called 5 start hotel. Can someone please get back to me. If this is what intercontinental is all about, there is way I will ever book this hotel again.

The only thing I liked was the fact that hotel was close to the Mosque.

expensive, good to stay for short periodes, parking is not guaranteed, 1:30 houre for breakfast.
    • Standard Room

I have asked two times to clean my room but they didn't. I had held the card on my room asking for cleanness at the morning before I left the room but I came back in the evening to found my room still as it was then the housekeeping came to me and asked me if he can clean it now but I told him to back after 10 minutes but he didn't. Also, the parking is not guaranteed. Although they mentioned that the booking comes with parking for free. The last thing the breakfast time lasts for 1:30 minutes only between 6:00 and 7:30 AM, which is a very short period especially for person whos wakeup lately.

Well, almost I liked everything. bed size, the mattress, bathroom cleanliness, shower, and hotel location. The mattress was very big and comfortable. Also, the bathroom was large and clean and there are a lot of towels and tow bath coats, but the shower was tight but still you can enjoy your shower. The hotel is pretty near to the mosque, you will just walk for 3 minutes to reach women and men gates. The breakfast was good and variant.

Alhamdullila it was good.
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

Had to wait long for getting room on Friday afternoon. Hotel charged me extra by mistake which was refunded upon my complaint. Door look for one of 2 rooms (119) was not good and had to try 3-4 time every time open door.

Parking

• Standard Room

Property is getting older may be an upgrade for color scheme and interiors would be helpful.

Nice location. Staff was very friendly and helpful specially Mr. Mubarik at reception who provided me a free room upgrade.

Our stay was a short one but was satisfactory
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

There were small black flies, insects in the room, I saw comments from another guest complaining about same issue, the hotel should do something about that soon. Carpeting should be changed as it is very old.

Comfort level is good, staff was polite and responsive, best part is proximity to Prophet's (Peace be upon Him) Mosque. City view was excellent, old market, ATM, shops & restaurants are near by Overall good experience

Not a wow experience, but an OK stay

There was no hair dryer and when we called housekeeping, they sent it after an hour. Also one full day went without hot water in the shower and the staff didn't do anything about it.

Very close to Haram, comfortable room and bed. Good size bathroom with all amenities. Since we spent most of the time at the mosque and came to the hotel only to sleep, we were ok with what we got. We ordered room service one of the days and it was good.

Bad experience.
    • Standard Room

Breakfast buffet was served in small room , Guests circulation around the tables was totally uncomfort , the staff there cant control all Guests orders , you need to ask several times for what you need, the ventalation was poor , All our clothes became smelly !! In corridor you can smell the cigarettes as the mixed smoking rooms with non smoking with poor ventalation and filters . When we checked out we stayed more than one hour waiting for reception guys to bring back to us our blue ice for injection travel bag , the taxi was waiting for us outside and the flight time was very tight, and after one hour they didn’t bring it , then we left it there and travel back home , No one knows what’s going there . Really was bad experience Its not my first stay there , but this time was very bad , the Hotel cant be 5 stars any more , I will never go there again .

Hotel was furnished with very good quality Items, but by time and years those became old not matching the pictures on Booking.com The need to refurbished all the rooms and carpet.

Location is very good .
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

Rude reception not helpful at all . with kids want to get rooms on one floor refused straight away without looking or making try No internet signals in rooms we have three room different floor no reception at all. Not near five star hotel facilities at all. Toilets cleaned but quite filthy. Carpet is quite old .

Location is very good . Very near to Haram and Ladies entrance . Albaik Food is not far lol if you want it as well. Porters are extremely helpful. Room Service quite good

good.
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

upgrading of the rooms was not fair, the rooms and the bathrooms are old fashion, upgrading is expensive.

big and comfortable rooms, excellent location ,good breakfast.

Comfortable stay and close to haram.
    • Standard Room

Room was compact. I had a room with two queen beds and there was not enough space to open the closet as it was hitting the bed.

Its is close about ( 2 blocks ).

A bad experience never expected from an interecontenantal hotel , never again !
    • Standard Room

No parking space , ac in room smells awfully bad , no towels in bathroom , laundry doesn’t return clothes in time , room door card doesn’t work properly , staff at the reception not experienced in the hospitality business at all , I had to get management to return my prepaid payment for a prepaid night I will not stay for as the desk staff stood there indifferently

Bed was comfy and room clean
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

Check in was a disaster. We came on time for the check in which I believe is already late 4pm after a long car ride from mecca and we were due to travel the next morning. We were told that our two rooms were not available and had to wait. We waited for 10 minutes but after several guests checked in infront of us we asked another receptionist if our rooms were available and he said yes however there seems to be some kind of issue because the other receptionist whom we tried to check in with the first time came and asked the other one not to check us in!!! We were tired from the car trip and needed to refresh before going to haram however we couldnt do it because after an hour they gave us our room. I dont think the hotel was over occupied nor crowded so finding us a room shouldnt have taken this long. But the receptionist Ahmed was not friendly and helpful. There was another poor family with kids that got the same treatment and had to wait long for their room. The room was old. The breakfast area was outfashioned and the dishes were not tasty at all.

Bed was comfy and room clean

staff is uncooperative,room not available till 445pm.
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

staff is uncooperative,room not available till 445pm. staff is helping arabic speaking guest even though i was waiting first room was very noisy, whole night traffic noises, cant sleep

Not a very good experience this time around, because of the noise from outside my window.
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

The room i was given was on the 1st floor with twin beds, even though i booked a double bed. There was a lot of noise coming from outside cars/drivers and touts looking for passengers to Makka and Ziyara, that prevented me from sleeping well most times.

Great location, but furnishing was outdated inside the suite.
    • Standard Room

The furnishing was outdated despite the spacious suite. Also, we requested that they refund us the breakfast for the 2nd day as we were checking out 2am and despite numerous internal phone calls they made, they weren't acoomodating of a very simple request - if we are not eating the breakfast why should we be charged! Also, as soon as we checked out they hit us with a 'New Govt Tax' - I'm sorry but this tax wasn't legislated overnight so they should have told us at check in and not stump us with it at check out!

We were upgraded to the suite which was extremely spacious 2 bedroom apartment!

It had a good time

The rooms were bit tight, and there were only two lifts which is not enough for level of guests using it at same time - it also didn’t help that they were very slow

Location was great as it was fairly close to the haram

Great Stay

The staff cleaning the rooms are not very thorough, on arrival found a small ball of hair on floor. Instant put off.. You have to request to have room cleaned. The breakfast is a wide selection however, the breakfast room is way too small and tables and chairs are cramped next to one another leaving very little space for movement. Staff at the breakfast hall is very helpful.

The manager on duty was exceptional at the the time of check in. The hotel is perfectly situated about 3 minutes walk away from the Haram. Bed is comfortable and room spacious.

It was a very nice and comfortable stay
    • Standard Room

The staff were very polite and cooperative, on check in they changed the room according to our request to face street view and they send a fruit basket to our room. On check out they allowed us to make late check out after Asr, really they were very helpful

Old hotel with not the best quality but good location
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

This hotel is quite old. The room and furniture quality are not up to the mark. Room service did not respond timely and in a friendly manner whenever they were requested for something. Since we needed to use the microwave to warm the milk for our baby, the room service guys looked annoyed whenever we requested.

Location is close to Prophet's mosque and easier for ladies to access ladies section of the mosque. The parking was available at the location which was a great help.

very bad stay.

every thing was bad.

I don't recommend this hotel, the room was too small, old, and notclean with bad smell, towels are too old, the AC is very noisy with bad smell. I had a bad stay in this hotel and certainly will never ever come back to this hotel, the food was disaster, too much oil and spices, no varieties in the breakfast, also for lunch, you find more Egyptian dishes. this hotel done for Egyptians people not for other nationalities.

Outdated place

Very old hotel, a bit far from Haram. Very old furniture. No hot water in the master bathroom, even after we infirmed the hotel. The suit had a kitchenette that was useless, no plates no microwave, nothing other than empty cupboards. We had midnight flight so we requested the hotel to change our breakfast to dinner but our request was denied.

They gave us a big Suite. It was specious. Breakfast was very good. Wifi was good

Staff has inform me that my stay including the breakfast...
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

Staff has inform me that my stay including the breakfast since I’m gold member in IHG but the manager on the second day inform the breakfast not included

Average
    • Executive Suite

room service, room quality and cleanliness

Bad breakfast and they charge you for everything from something as simple as providing plates in the room to drinking water, which is absurd, considering its Medinah, where water is in abundance and its a five star hotel, charging you 20SAR for plates and forks is rather silly.

Overall good stay
    • Standard Room

Breakfast was not delicious enough compare to Inter Cont standard , no difference from 4 stars hotels , breakfast room was not designed to be a restaurant for sure , rooms are clean but outdated and indisprate need of renovation

Friendly and polite staff , location is good too

Right quality and right place
    • Standard Room

Rooms are starting to need some maintenance. Sound proofing should be improved for rooms facing the street.

Great if you have your wife with you coz it is in the middle of the north side of the Haram Nabawi so it is close to gate 25 which is where women Ziyara access is. Breakfast is high quality and diversified, having waffles, fresh juice, nuts, and various special items. Rooms are spacious especially if you are in a king room as the beds will not eat up the room area. Toilet is nice and spacious. Thanks to Mr. Yasser in reception for responding to requests, finding the best room that suits me and my wife. Also thanks to bellman Mr. Mohamed for his caring attitude. Just a short walk to Haram. Right next to bus station if you come from Airport by bus, or want to o back by bus. Also easily accessible to cabs, and next to the city tour bus stop.

I really enjoyed my stay here and I would love to come back here again
    • Standard Room

Restaurant prices are expensive and in bathroom , tub was blocked

I like the location of this hotel and very comfort . Staff is really friendly and always helpful . Restaurant is bit expensive

Good location and reasonable facilities
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

Avoid low level rooms towards the intersection of king fahd road and king faisal road. Our room 109 (king size city facing) had windows on this side and continuous noise from bus announcements outside. The breakfast was mismanaged with delay in cleaning of tables, refilling of food items, missing cutlery etc. If hotel parking is full (especially on weekends), have patience till you are allowed to go in.

Location in front of King Fahd Gate with market area around to buy anything of need. Parking facility in hotel. Free public parking at a small distance and easily approachable. Room service good (food price reasonable and in good quantity). Decent breakfast with good choice. Hop on Hop off bus starting point very close. Taxi easily available from just outside. Comfortable bed and pillows.

Antique
    • Standard Room

Noises between connecting rooms kept us awak - we complained about our neighborhours and the staff took immediate care and asked them to be quite politely.

Closeness to Mosque and coziness of rooms

• Standard Twin Room - Smoking

Shower box was broken while having my shower, the staff has blamed me and wanted me to pay for it and giving unrealistic reasons. Although it was broken suddenly Unprofessional duty manager

It is very close to Al-Haram.
    • Triple Room with City View - Smoking

Noise from outside and inside the hotel. They have to find a solution for this. I couldn’t park my car in the hotel parking because it was full and not safe to park it like other people. The variety of food is really lacking. Smoking smiles leaks from outside into the room time to time.

It is very close to Al-Haram. It is clean. Staff are friendly. There are enough of elevators that you don’t need to wait for a long time. Room is very spacious and the beds are comfortable. The check in and check out were done very quickly.

Big room but poor service
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

Additional charge for extra bed sr250 n the lift is poorly maintained. My son n few peoples were trapped n the lift fell down from 4th floor to m floor. Luckily they were saved. The receptionist is poor in communication n I was waiting for the concierge to pick up my luggage but nobody turned up after I kept calling for few times. I do not recommend to frds on this 5 star hotel n better to stay in 3 star.

Big room but poor service

Ver good apart from parkin issue
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

Parking slots . I believe the hotel should put very cleary that parking slots are limited . If I knew that I would not have rented a car . I needed to park my car more than one kilometre away from the hotel ( i have not faced such situation in Medina centrral zone before , though I was visiting the city during school vaccation time !)

Excellent location

My stay was fantastic. Except observations raised.
    • Standard Twin Room - Smoking

The cleaning schedule is not impressive...

There was no any Coffee to my knowedge... The cleaning period of the hotel need to be revisited. They should also change their lift @hotel to meet up with the global Standards. These are my Candid opinion!!

I expected more comfortable staying
    • Standard Room

I didn't like the food, and it's expensive for not that high quality, I didn't like the noises out side, I stayed in the second floor and it was very noisy. the bathroom wasn't clean, and the sewer was blocked so the water drain in the shower room was a big problem. we waited a whole night to get the complimentary tray

I liked the staff welcoming and they tried the best to get our satisfaction

It served my purpose.
    • Standard King Room with City View - Smoking

The breakfast can be better. Felt like it catered to a specific demographic. Should be more “Inter-Continental”, as you have people from all over the globe visiting.

The beds were comfy