Reviews of Novotel Riyadh Al Anoud 4 stars

9033 King Fahad Road, Olaya, Al Olaya, 35110 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#138 of 501 hotels in Riyadh

• Junior Suite with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Unfortunately during my most recent visit last week to the hotel, the room I got (711) seem to miss the clog/water retainer in the bathtub. There was a little electrical fault in the lighting just above the bed too. Not a major issue, but standard is always good.

Very conveniently located. Good value for money. Comfortable and clean. Food is good.

Food is a bit expensive

Very nice hotel. Perfect location next to Kingdom mall .and very cooperative staff .the rooms as well are very clean and new furniture

• Deluxe Room with 1 Queen size Bed and Sofa

The lighting in the room is very dim and unpractical.. the side lamp wasn't working, the bathroom had a problem, we called them to fix it but no one came.. the food service is prompt. They charged us for an item which was charged to the room but was not ordered by us. They are understaffed and requests take forever to be attended to. The cleanliness is ok yet not super clean. T

• Superior Suite with 1 Double Bed & Living Room with Sofa Bed

I had to wait 40 minutes to check-in. The room was not ready although I called them 2 hours prior to my arrival. Room is not as advertised in the pictures.

• Superior Suite with 1 Double Bed & Living Room with Sofa Bed

I would prefer not to stay in again. The breakfast is not up to expectation and the room furniture is bad

The price is ok but still not worth the money

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

ironing machine was a extremely poor. the bottom side of ironing machine was all tented which would be affected to polluting expensive shirt. i couldn't use it ironing my shirt. Disappointed....

Everything was a perfect.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

I wish they'd be more flexible with check-out time.

The place, in general, and the room are clean, quiet and spacious. Staff are very polite and accommodating. It is one of the best place to relax and have a weekend all for yourself, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

The room is small . They’re strict with the checkout timing . Most of the hotels allowed &flex to extend an hour more until checkout . The reception on the phone they’re helpless whenever you want something they will ask you to dial another number. Usually the reception will help you and ask the hotels employee to get what you need. The bed was hard to sleep in to . They’re no enough parking in the hotels

The reception employees were very kind . The place in the city is excellent

• Deluxe Room with 1 Queen size Bed and Sofa

The housekeeping and reception wasn’t cooperative, I had a special occasion I gave them all the details but they didn’t do it they ruined the surprise!

The dinner buffet very good, the view is nice too.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

,The view of the room was very poor, and there was no option to open the widow in snaking room so the smell was concentrated , The breakfast was so poor, Many cars park in front of the main entrance leaving no space all around

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Nobody answer phone calls. You need to went down to the reception to get what you need. I order one blanket and bed sheets, till now I didn’t receive them

1-Value for money 2-Housekeeping were good they provide water every time I asked for.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

I like how clean the property is and how friendly and respectful the staff is. Breakfast is always fresh and the room service is excellent. The atmosphere in general is very relaxing.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Small swimming pool used also for festivals and buffet. Electric outlets are away from the bed.

Nice gym. Clean rooms. Staff hospitality. Various coffee shops around the area.

- It takes almost 5 to 8 minutes until someone answers from the room service or the reception. - The room didn't have tissues nor bathrobes and was missing a couple of towels. - We ordered food (Lasagna) and it came burnt and cold almost un addable. - When we wanted to checkout no one answered the phone even though we have been calling for almost 15 minutes and even when they answered they still dint send anyone to pickup the luggage. - We had to carry our own luggage during check out.

• Deluxe Room with 1 Queen size Bed and Sofa

1) The original room we booked was for 2 adults and 2 kids, they gave us room with only one king bed, and they will not change our room. 2) Too much construction inside of hotel, which start early morning.

Bed was very comfy

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Only Valet Parking option & Room size was not good. I booked the hotel room and stayed with family. The bed size was not good and when i asked for extra bed then the bed i got was not comfortable.

The location of hotel is good and convenient.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

1) I requested a high level floor to avoid noise. They gave me a room in the 2nd floor and on the street side. Very noisy. Apparently there are classifications for men and families. 2) the A/C heating system is not working although it was written in the hotel description before booking. The weather was very cold and no heating system. I had to stay most of time in room with Jackets and socks. 3) The food was very bad. I requested a dinner in the first night and I was not able to eat it. 4) honestly it was one of my worst business trip accomodation.

Location and cleanliness.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Breakfast wasn’t great value for money. The pool and jacuzzi were closed.

For once I left Riyadh with a positive hotel experience. Everything was good and to/above expectation.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Hospitality (waiters) staff need more training to be charm and pleasant with the guests

In general I am loyal to the brand and wherever I travel on business and budget is of concern Novotel becomes my priority choice

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

The staff layer I make my reservation 10 days before my trip and confirmed then when I come the staff told me ur resrvation is canceled and we try to call u many time u didn't answer, I checked with Booking.com thy told me it is not wright no body call us from them . Booking.com was so Negative to deal with this problem and thy told me we will solve the problem and we will find hotel in 10 minutes and we will call u back , Booking.com call me after 2 hours and thy find apartment law class it's so dirty I can't accept to stay in this apartment.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Came ro check in , no one on the front desk waited for 5 min , once i arrived i did put my luggage with the concierge and notified the reception that will leave directly since i have a meeting and to arrange the check in, i waited a while with him and he said is ok done and you will take the room key once you are back, once i came back at night as well no reception on the front desk except the helpers, and surprise no check in was made, after doing a check in that took 20 min came to room and was smelly

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

I was at non smoking room at sixth floor but in the morning there was very strong smell of smoking during my stay.

Hospitality was excellent, and I felt safe, by walk I went to my work and I was lucky the weather was nice it was interesting .

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Not sure how this hotel is rated 5-stars. The reception staff did not seem very professional. The rooms and facilities were outdated and not well-maintained. Our bathroom smelled terribly the whole time, and there were hairs left in the bathtub from the previous guests. The towels were old and rough. In general, we were shocked to pay so much for a 5-star experience and receive an experience that was closer to 3-stars.

The room service food was tasty.

• Deluxe Room with 1 Queen size Bed and Sofa

1- asked to pay for my room service dinner, upon delivery to the room, knowing that i left extra money upon checking in 2- didnt get late check out

Cleanliness,,

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

The rooms were average, bed and pillows not very comfortable, but ok! I disappointed that there was only access to the gentlemen to the Gym ;(

The Hotel Lobby and Dining Facilities were really nice. Breakfast and Lunch Buffet was really good!

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

The services and Every thing out of order . No swimming pool. Parking assist is not available all time. Old furniture. TV and some channel is not working

Location only

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Facilities are out of order: Pool and wellness: Hot tub/jacuzzi & Sauna are not working.

Grate location, next to kingdom tower, free valet parking service, welcoming reception staff

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

we had little delay in check in as i asked for connecting rooms but was not a big issue for me as i loved the service after that!

everything here was perfect! love the free valet parking service! location is super good everything i needed was within small driving distance.. staff were great.. room was spacious and comfortable

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

No available recreation, like swimming pool ang gym for ladies. The reason why we check-in in this hotel is to relax and to use any available facilities that some other hotels can offer. Unexpected that the facilities they had is only for men.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

when i arrived to the hotel, I asked the reception which hour i have to checkout from the hotel? the employee told me 3 pm you have to check out. so I was sleeping then i get a phone call at 1:45 pm from the reception telling me I have to check out at 2 pm and if I don't, they will charge me 150 riyal for late check out!!

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

The food was excellent. I have loved every part of it. The room was really comfy and relaxing which is the best thing I could look for during a business trip.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Slow check in. Noisy sounds literally appear and heard every 30 min ! Scary cracking sounds came from air conditioner area . Bed has some dirty circlet. No enough towels. Bathroom Not fully equipped. TV was not working, but maintainance guy was very kind and fast responding, he changed the TV with new one.

Location. Food. Car parkings.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

this hotel doesn't deserve to be a 5* hotel, is not bad, it could be very good place as a 4*

the Location of the property is very good, close to the Kingdom tower and the staff were very nice.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

1- Poor maintenance at pool. One of under water flashlight is dislodge from the socket. 2- that little small room should not cost at sr600...its too small

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

The walls are not noise proof and bathroom is small and the pillows are not comfortable. The room view was bad not on king Fahad road but rather the back side.

The location is excellent, the room service is very fast and the staff are very helpful and very fast.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Thier laundry service were asked to have my clothes ready by 7am. There were late, and I had to call to remind them. Breakfast was OK. I feel like I could have had the same experience at a 4 star hotel. Heavy traffic as it's located on a main city road.

Quick check-in and check out. Staff looking to help you in anyway they can. Very professional and helpful. I used the business room a couple of times, it is equipped with a printer and a scanner too which was helpful. Might go again if the price is lower.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

luggage boy were very late (more than 30 minutes)to collect my luggage from my room. I asked why and he replied he was having breakfast and he had to be late!!

Location.room space and value

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

There is no way this hotel is rated as 5 star. Service, look, facility and price is adaquate for 3 to 4 star hotel. I moved to a 4 star hotel the next day with exactly same price, Executives Hotel, it's not even close to this. It over weighs big time over Novatel!

Only building look

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

There are doors between the rooms which can be opened. TV & sattalite not working. Europian electric plugs. Difficult for chargers. I filled the bath tab & water flew to the floor & went out to the room this Bathroom floors have no drainage hole.

Location & cleanness room decoration & comfortable furniture & breakfast menu & quietness..

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

the hotel needs a more luxury .. I didn't believe this is hotel 5 stars.. please more specific in quality. bathroom was very bad.

only the restaurant in breakfast was very very good

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Location, cleanliness, staff where excellent n helpful

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

The staffs are very hospitable and accommodating... the room exceeded to what was shown in the picture and it is fantastic...

NA

Wonderful property and in the heart of the city.

haven't noticed

everything

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Good location, clean, courteous and nice staff.

Close to everything

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

You should put electricity plug near the bed and change the alarm machine because its not working and too complicated

The stuff

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Expensive breakfast. Slow reception sometimes.

Room was nice and clean.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

It was very clean and the communication was excellent.

Small bathroom

Clean and quite

Parking

• Deluxe Room with 1 Queen size Bed and Sofa

The services of reception (lately)

Rooms needs Maintenance.

Location is the best.

Coca cella small can is 35 SR.. Very expensive and it is a ripoff

location and friendly staff

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Great location and friendly staff

Amazing place,

Its is always in the 5 stars hotels that we are disappointed

Nothing special

• Deluxe Room with 1 Queen size Bed and Sofa

- Lights on the room it looks dark. - there is no teeth brush and comb. - Delux room looks small.

- Great stuff - not bad facilities

All good

Location and friendly staff

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

The variety of items in the restaurant for breakfast & lunch

The spaciousness of the room & the comfortable bed

Everything this hotel doesn't deserve 1 start

• Junior Suite with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

Better decoration but still ok though .

Staff were vey polite

• Deluxe Room with 1 Queen size Bed and Sofa

AC not working in the room

Staff are very helpful

Check in was easy and comfortable especially Mr Fares Parking guys Clean

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

wonderful place with very nice and different delicious food

Not clean not shall less than 3 stars

I don’t like it

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

The services isn’t good. Also the staff didn’t respond quickly.

The hotel location is great.

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

In night no action from room service on request

Nice quiet location. Room was big comfortable. Good value for money

Location and reasonable price

• Superior Room with 1 Queensize Bed and Sofa

rather small rooms, but comfortable and clean

Nice hotel, clean and modern

Great Hotel