Reviews of Rosewood Jeddah 5 stars

District Shatie, Sari Street, Al Shatiea, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#21 of 364 hotels in Jeddah

Disappointment
    • Luxury Double Room

The photos and dyscriptions dont match the reality. The room which i ordered was suppose to face patially the sea view and in which Alnawras resort and a clean view was supposed to be given and partially a city view according to the photo. And it wasn't cheep. I got a room facing a construction site. With only small view on the cornich with nothing but the side walk appearing. The room was ok but the problem was that i asked to prepare the room for our annyversary. They ignored my request and told me that i have to call them and make the reservation directly. I asked to upgrade the room. They said they were full and i ended up paying almost the price of two nights to get the suit that is facing the sea and the Nawras resort. Then again they did not prepare the room as i requested. I forgot about the personal buttler thing totally. Until i needed some extra water at night. I called the room service. And then room service guy came and told me that he is our personal buttler and i remembered that he was supposed to welcome us from the bigining and show us the room and facilities. I figured out that a personal buttler is just the fancy name for room service and you pay extra for the name. More over during my check in the receptionist offered me a table at the roof in the cafe and that i have to make a reservation or i won't find a table later on. So i agreed and reserved a table. I went up and i found no reservation for me. Luckily the was an empty table. Then i wanted to pay all thier ATM machins were not working and the cafe manager called the reception to add it on the room. He refused and told him to keep me in the cafe until the ATM machin start working again. During our check out my wife complained to the reception they told us we are sorry but maybe the package for annyversaries was given to someone else and we dont have enough stock. Bottom line the hotel has the design but lacks the management.

Everyone was so polite and offering help but i felt that was the maximum they could do just to offer it but not provide it. The roof cafe was so wonderful i think it was the best thing in the hotel.

Location was good, we booked a sea view, they provide...
    • Luxury Double Room

The carpet not so clean as five stars hotel. and there was some rust in shower place.

Location was good, we booked a sea view, they provide partial sea view with city view.

• Executive King Room

If they give you upgrade everyone will keep mentioning "we give you upgrade we give you upgrade" by the way i did not ask about upgrade

Good
    • Executive King Room

1- The staff takes a long time to respond when you ask for anything, for an example, I ordered a universal power adapters, it took them an hour to bring them and after two calls... also the bell boy and more 2- I spent at the hotel two nights, I changed my room 2 times , the first time was due to the view however they made me pay more to get better view and to check in earlier by an hour, the second time I changed it was due to the view and the continuous annoying voice like a motor or something comes from the upper floor, I really couldn’t sleep, the room was in the fifteenth floor, then and finally we got a comfortable room with a stunning view, I like the hotel very much, we stayed in the hotel 3 times before, but this time my experience wasn’t that much a pleasant one.

The view from my room, the lobby, the cleanliness and definitely the location

Everything was perfect starting from check in until check out
    • Executive King Room

Restaurant are closing at 12, if you can extend the time until 1 or 2 it would be perfect, my AC in my room was switching off aitomatically !!

Everything was perfect starting from check in until check out

Unpleasant experience
    • Amwaj Room

Check out .. they called me since 11 am to continuously repeating the checkout time is 1 pm !!! Unprofessional not 5 stars hotel treatment .. unacceptable

Location , clean

Nice
    • Executive King Room

Lack of breakfast in the package. Which goes against the norm for most other hotels at this level. The bathroom in the room felt like it was 20 years old, especially the floor tiles. A little pricey.

The experience in general was pleasant. The room was very comfortable and roomy.

I will never come back to this hotel

-Hotel entrance was narrow with poor lights , when you enter the hall you will face a wall in front of you. - Staff number at reception was only two. It was fortunate that we checked in quickly because there was only few customers - The receptionist at time of check-in was talking with inappropriate manner that check-out time “ will be at 1:00 pm “ and she repeated that again saying please be committed to this rule!! as if we don’t understand the rules!! -Room furniture was outdated -Uncomfortable pillows, don’t forget your painkiller -After closing curtains, sunlight was all over the room. -There was no toothbrush or toothpaste although this is a five star hotel. -No bathtub. -We ordered arabic coffee through room service and it was a mistake. Despite the fact that it was overpriced, room service guy after he brought the order and I signed the bill, he came back and knocked the door many times ignoring the don’t disturb sign and asked me to pay for the order immediately. I told him that we will pay at check out but he insisted in a rude way that this is the hotel policy, at the same time the other staff of room service was calling over the phone to repeat same thing!!! - The restaurant receptionist at time of breakfast was clearly not well trained and she ignored us after we entered without directing us to the table - It seems like the hotel policy is to annoy the guests about check out time, we received a call at 11:30 am saying that we have to check out at 1:00 pm !!! At 12:00 pm somebody came and opened the door while we are inside and left it open !!

the sea view

very bad
    • Executive King Room

their staff manager he did promise me to contact my mobile for my breakfast issue but he did not call me and I got my breakfast outside this bad hotel I am sorry to tell that Booking should cancel dealing with such bad hotel

unfortunately I did mestak that I choose this hotel as I am sure I reserved this room with breakfast included but hotel refuse to offer me a breakfast very bad image to this hotel

Nothing, there are other hotels with same price and location...

Customer service and room view, my room’s view on the other building wall, which made me feel like living in jail. It's not a city view as proposed.

Nothing, there are other hotels with same price and location with better value

I will not repait it
    • Executive King Room

The reservation was done to have Sea-view however they gave me partial view. I have took to front disk and they replayed full view only through us not through booking which is not acceptable and disappointing

Clean, location

No visible sign on the building, although very modern nobody show us how to use the facility, e.g. the coffee maker was hidden behind the TV cabinet and so on

Clean, location

the Staff need more work to how treat their clients like 5stars hotel

I don’t like the operator the women she answer was not helpful and was kind of rude

I like the room but the shower it’s old school look like cheap quality

Great but room for improvement in service delivery

At the time of checkout, I had a dispute with the manager on complimentary internet. Though it was finally resolved, i felt that the staff could have solved the situation earlier and my check out much more pleasant.

Service is when you go the extra mile. One of their staff at breakfast area named Takwir went the extra mile to get me slippers for my umrah. That was sweet.

Best Hotel experience ever

Mobile Signal was blocked by tower in front of our superior room number 800

Our own 24 hrs butler, amazing room; spacious, complimentary desert and fruit bowl in the room, intelligent room controls near bed, Nespresso machine, quality of furniture is astounding, swiveling TV with secret cupboard at the back(Nespresso machine and coffee stuff location). Amazing night!

nice stay
    • Executive King Room

* pool - no heaters as water was too cold. * not suitable for families with young children. * prices - not value for money as it is very expensive.

+ staff were very friendly and helpful. + close to Kornaish. + breakfast was really good. + clean. + sea view. + suitable more for couples or group of friends or families with grown-up children.

Disappointment
    • Luxury Double Room

Unfriendly staff, bathtub was not clean and there was no hot water for the shower(also they didn't inform me that there was no hot water when I checked in although they were aware about it).

Nice location, excellent view

That room service opened the room door and left the door...
    • Executive King Room

That room service opened the room door and left the door open while we’re sleeping although don’t disturb sign is activated. I have complained about this to the receptionist !

comfy bed and large windows and you could control everything...

the wifi was very slow and every hour you had to login and the nespresso machine was very old and you had to press it 5 times to get a medium cup of coffee and no milk was provided.

comfy bed and large windows and you could control everything from light,AC,curtains from 2 bedside screens

Excellent for a Saudi Hotel in Jeddah
    • Luxury Suite

Room service was not that good and over priced for the quality of the food. There was a noisy guest playing very loud music into the early hour of the morning (3-4 am) you could hear him on the floor below, had to ask the hotel management to deal with it.

Good location. Excellent staff. Well kept rooms and facilities (old hotel but does not show)

If i go to Jeddah Again, ill stay there for sure

things were hidden in the room, couldn't find the drinking water bottles or kettle or coffee maker. you need to turn the TV around to reveal them. that is the only silly thing i can say negativity, everything else was 10/10...

Excellent hotel, strongly suggest you stay there. top roof sheesha was great. food was very good and staff were very attentive. room very comfortable. relay loved the total control system from the bed. also asked for late checkout and they provided it. will stay there if i go to Jeddah again

I booked from the site with a message to decorate the room...
    • Luxury Double Room

I booked from the site with a message to decorate the room for celebration of birthday and nothing was done and as it was said to us it was booking.com fault it was not transferred to us!!!!! I was sooooo upset

Bed room ambience is relaxing.

The swimming pool is not so clean. I decided not to swim during my stay.

Bed room ambience is relaxing. Siomay and dumpling soup in the Chinese restaurant are delicious.

That's my first and last stay at this hotel
    • Executive King Room

We have stayed there for 2 nights (Executive King Room),We paid a price which is for 5 stars hotel. Unfortunately, the quality was very poor for that --------------- The hotel doesn't provide toothbrush in the room

👍🏻 The staff at the reception is very professional and helpful ,especially Ahlam.

Simply, wonderful hotel
    • Executive King Room

I didn’t like that the roof top close at 1:30 Am. It will be wonderful if it is open till morning time since the view from top there is stunning.

Great panoramic view, great facility, great service.

only one thing - the bathtup ,, because it’s old thay...
    • Executive King Room

only one thing - the bathtup ,, because it’s old thay couldn’t clean it properly , i had to wear a slipper so i can take a shower. Hope they change it

weekend ruined100 % because of hotel hidden policies.
    • Executive King Room

I didn't like the staff behavior at all specially in the sky lounge he was so rude while explaining kids are not welcome in all hotel lounges except for the lobby and hotel restaurant. reception employee only there is one receptionist the other one come when its crowded. iron is not available while booking stated iron is there. baby crib so old and dirty then they have changed it I don't know hotel kept it in the first place its literally should be dumped to the garbage. this hotel good for +12 year old only people with kids or babies are not well welcome over there and this was not cleared to me while check in. receptionist promised that hotel manager will call me but nothing no body called they really need to learn some customer service basics.

location, cleanliness only.

With the same manager, no thanks.

The entire stay was acceptable with the exception of dealing with the GM ( Mazen Allamah). He was rude and upnoxious . To him the client is always wrong. When we complained about a particular lounge service and that we need not have to provide credit card each time we requested services since they have it on their record, he vehemently disagreed and hanged up the phone. Unacceptable.

The entire experience was pleasant except when we dealt with the GM (Mazen Allamah). He was unusually rude and arrogant.

it was a great trip.

no thing at all

I was impressed from the staff way of excellence communication and their professionality especially the femal staff while the male also was great.

I LOVED THE SEA VIEW AND THE ROOM DECORATION AND THE...
    • Luxury Double Room

The breakfast was not that good

I LOVED THE SEA VIEW AND THE ROOM DECORATION AND THE PATHROOM AND THE SERVICES IN THE ROOM the staff was so helpful, the reseption let me wait after the check in by 2 hrs but they give me late check out until 3pm

Excellent all in all except taking deposit.
    • Executive Suite

Taking 500 SR deposit from customers.why they block this amount for. Credit card customers. I did not like this at all from 5 star hotel.

They excellent is all services and food.

It was nice.
    • Executive King Room

I did Not like some of the staff (room service and front disk) for their attitude and not understanding. The front disk night manager gave me higher price than booking.com !!!

Facilities : (10) they have luxures Facilities with very nice view of the sea. Cleanliness : (9) the room are clean. Staff: (2) room restive staff are amateurs, they mostly do not specks Arabic or English !!! Breakfast : (10) they have a nice variety of breakfast options and very nice view of the sea. Comfort : (7) It is nosey at night. Location : (10) I like the location near the beach of the Red Sea. Value for money : (5) It is very expensive for nothing.

The room we had in the 14th floor had amazing views (half...
    • Executive King Room

I requested some arrangements for our anniversary, but they were not done

The room we had in the 14th floor had amazing views (half sea-half city). Cleanliness is unquestionable and the comfort is as we wished for. The breakfast was one of the best in the city's hotels and the variety is quite satisfying

What a helpful staff you have and very friendly, the...

What a helpful staff you have and very friendly, the receptionist was very helpful in giving me full info about the services and different between the rooms and restaurants and the guy who showed me the room (Mohammed) knew it was my birthday and prepared a surprised grape bottle and balloons in my room when i left to the top floor lounge

Keep up the good work
    • Amwaj Room

Could find a decent business center to hold a one to one meeting , the service in the lobby caffe is quite slow

The place is clean and service is great

very good

did not like that the smell of the restaurant in the second floor could be smell in the reception it is bad i did not like the swimming pool it is in the top floor it is windy and it is cold it does not have heater in the pool !! this 5 star hotel has to have that never the less the size of the pool is a big disappointing

it is small and quite and clean the bathroom is amazing size of the room is good view of the room in nice and the steam in the bathroom i think it is a nice fetcher.

A wonderful experience in all aspects.

My wifi didn't work

The Receptionist ladies were amazing and far better than Saint George in Paris and Grand Del Mar in San Diego. They were exceptional.

Alright Hotel !

Bathroom and shower is outdated, they used to have steam in the stand shower NOT ANYMORE, also quality of toiletries are not rosewood standard, this time I felt the hotel is dead especially in lobby and restaurant area

location and proximity to Cornish is nice, room is spacious and equipped with latest tech for your comfort, butler service is a plus too !

I am writing to express my appreciation for the quality of...
    • Executive King Room

Noisy Sound from Neighbor Room due to connecting door!!

I am writing to express my appreciation for the quality of service you offered me the day of my stay at the ROSEWOOD Hotel. I admit that it was a good decision; I enjoyed the peace I needed, offered in all the facilities of your hotel. I have stayed at many hotels across in Jeddah, Riyadh, Makkah, Madina, Dubai, Paris, Rome, Milan, Prague, Vienna, Geneva, Athens, Singapore, and Cape Town, and have found this hotel pretty good and the staff generally friendly. The service provided to me by entire hotel staff during my recent trip was excellent. I wanted to express my appreciation for the superior service I received during my stay at the ROSEWOOD Hotel. In particular, "Mr. Jerry, Mr. Robert, Mr. Enrique, Mr. Abdul-Fattah, and Mrs. Amal" were very helpful and deserve a great deal of praise for their excellent customer service. The staff maintained a positive attitude and ensured I felt welcome during my stay. Everyone treated me with dignity and respect. I was amazed at the consistency in their performance and willingness to go the extra mile. The staff was well groomed and took pride as representatives of the Haven. Kudos to you and your staff for making my stay a great one - I will definitely be staying with the ROSEWOOD Hotel again. Nothing but least if I don’t do this job then this is incomplete, I want to appreciate one more time Mr. Jerry for his unlimited cooperation with an amazing smile on his face all the time. I will definitely recommend ROSEWOOD Hotel to friends and family, and I’m sure I’ll be back soon. I hope to get the same quality of service when I return. Thanks again, see you soon.

Bad hotel
    • Executive King Room

The rate of the hotel is more than it deserves, this is first time to me in this hotel and last time, Rome is poor, food is poor, service is poor, the internet in the hotel is very bad, every thing in the hotel is more than bad, 300 reyal is too much for it .

Location only

Unique experience deserve to be repeated when fairly and reasonably priced
    • Luxury Double Room

Narrow and crowded front desk and hotel entrence Mandatory Additional prices by each individual which used to be 400 SR accounting for the dinner and despite expensive dinner per individual Juice is for additional charge which was not cool and fairly priced, and the dinner was poorly served and not of that quality! High floor All Dana suits (the best in the hotel) are all for smoking people and smoking smell was annoying.

Excellent location , Unique view of the corniche and sea waves, very close to corniche side walks, suite design is pleasant and big, breakfast was fantastic with adequate variety.

Bad try
    • Luxury Double Room

Stuff is not educated enough to deal with guests jentelly and they make you feel like if they are the guest not you 'with little bad behavior in the way of speaking to you witn nose up reactions My recommendation for the people involved to Re interview with the whole stuff if they are looking for agood improving

Location and food

Very good hotel with special restaurants
    • Luxury Double Room

Swimming pool was very dirty, shower wasn't not stable (water changes from hot to cold suddenly and repeatedly)

Spectacular sea view, friendly staff, relaxing bed and jacuzzi, good dinner buffet, excellent breakfast buffet

Bad experience.

The room was so dirty and the sewage smill every where. The bathroom smells very bad. The price to what i get is so excessive.

The location and the staff.

Best hotel in Jeddah!
    • Executive King Room

Actually there were 2 things that bothered me during my stay . The first one was that during the afternoon time there was a lot of noise from banging I think there was some kind maintenance going on in the hotel but I'm not sure and it was continuous for a few hours which really bothered me . The second thing that frustrated me a bit that during the checkout process it took a lot of time and the receptionist made a mistake by holding another amount from my credit card by mistake . So I was not expecting such a mistake and delay from a very respectable hotel such as the Rosewood hotel . But overall it was a wonderful experience.

Everything was just picture perfect .. I booked the Al-Dana room and asked for the honeymoon package and everything was arranged perfectly. The bed and pillows are extremely comfortable. The view was just spectacular overlooking jeddah corniche. The room service I order was very delicious .

One of the most memorable anniversaries I've ever had.

The price were extremely high.

Liked the view from floor 16 and the fact that I was in a smoking floor but I didn't smell any uncomfortable smells.

Perfect.
    • Executive King Room

The bathroom tv did not work, also the bathtub wasn't entirely clean, it has some scratches. The hotel doesn't offer nescafe and coffemate on the coffee table ):

Windows were amazing, loved how the sun shine could cover the room once i open the curtains, bed was comfortable, food was yummy and the space of the room was perfect.

great place to stay in, but ..
    • Executive King Room

i would give this hotel a full mark but unfortunately the i cant because the food was really bad, i had dinner at the restaurant and everything was just bad

the location is amazing and the people are really nice, i had an executive suite with sea view, it was really beautiful

Amazing night at the hotel
    • Luxury Double Room

Late check out is is abit to early

Was upgraded to a suite when I informed the hotel I will be spending my wedding night there, everything was simply amazing

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

It was nice stay

The reception team they were very nice. I would like to thanks mohamed al Zahrani and Ahlam and Hamza for their special care they serve.

The view nice but the room was not good

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Luxurious Hospitality
    • Luxury Double Room

Coffee maker in the room didn't work properly, coffee came out cold, but we only tried it a couple of hours before our checkout so it wasn't that big of a deal for us. Pillows weren't comfortable.

The receptionists were so amazing and very helpful. One gave us a personal recommendation to try the Chinese restaurant at the hotel and it was exquisite. The Dine In Room menu is full of varieties, which can take you a while to decide what to order, and the food was just so delicious. Loved the tech in the room, it has a control console for almost everything (lights, temperature, curtains, alarm, DND etc). So either read the operating manual or, if you're in a hurry like me :), just call the butler to explain how it works, much faster. :)

Grea

The room I booked have a personal butler that should be available all day. He was not there at my arrival and could not reach him during my stay. Also the nespresso machine was not clean, couldn't use it! And finally I filled the breakfast at room form and hanged it at the door nob as instructed ahead of time, but found out later that it was placed back in the closet as is and I didn't have breakfast the next day!

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Enjoy Jeddah with Rosewood

All amazing,, everything was great,, room, staff, restaurants and location. Many thanks Mr.Muneam for his help and his professionality. Even i have have my little doughter all staff of restaurant taking care of her during my dinner and breakfast.

Arts are everywhere at rose wood

non

I like being served by a professional and respectful front desk operator who i think her name was Elaa she represented the property in a beautiful way by her behavior I would like to thank her also i like arts are everywhere at rose wood hotel

Amazing would definitely come back

If they could renovate the lobby making it bet bigger and putting more sitting spots.

The location is amazing and not far from the airport just 22 minutes drive.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Real upper class rooms and staff that make you feel upper class.

The gym wasn't operating that day. Restaurants are good, but could be better value.

Immaculate hotel with exception rooms that are both tasteful and incredibly well equipped. Heated mirrors, bedside controls for everything, better tv menus, tasteful furnishings, excellent welcoming pack etc etc. Staff are stand out excellent, not in your face but everywhere and real can do types.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Not a 5 stars!

Overrated overpriced property! Service at the lobby was awful. Despite that I was in a non-smoking room, the room smelled like a kitchen because of the poor ventilation of the AC!

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

The air conditioner was noisy i couldent sleep

The air conditioner was noisy i couldent sleep Next day i had some one knoked my room for 10 min where its anoying and i already had sign of DND The food at looby was bad i had diarrhea from it

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Great for honeymooners!

The coffee machine in the room was not working properly, the lights are dim and we needed more light in the room .

The staff was very helpful,the bed is very comfortable,and the view is terrific

Fabulous

N

I Really liked the sea view with drinking my cup of coffee, food and I enjoyed the facilites. All my staying in Jeddah next time it will be in your hotel and I will highly recommend it to anyone. Thank you

It was one big mistake

the room was very small specially the bathroom there was only one power outlet (old one) so to charge 2 phones at the same time you have to bring power extension or use the bathroom if you are thinking about sleep forget about it, they have the worst beds and pillows here, some 3 star hotels have better the room was very cold even after we turn off the A/C it was cold and the blanket is very cheap not recommending it to anyone and not coming here ever again if you planning to stay here don't forget to bring you own charger adapter cause the power outlets here are ole ones (round) not square and bring your pillows and blanket with you for the price that they are asking is overrated for what they are offering in return

the location

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

not recommened at all
    • Executive King Room

so expensive with no facility and poor food in breakfast and no good maintenance in the room and also bad bathroom, price is so hight for nothing, I dont recommend it all for stay in jeddah

nothing, this is the worsest stay at 5 stars hotel ever.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Just fine
    • Executive King Room

Butler service isn't really what you'd think it is! Just ordinary room service under a different name! Even my supposed assistant was very rude and didn't provide the requested services! Went away and and never saw him again.

The view is spectacular. Executive room amenities are nice, but rather expensive! Excellent breakfast and excellent reception staff.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

perfect location for relax and cornich walking
    • Executive King Room

Construction activities all the day. very noisy. Nothing mentioned in your site about this !! No facility for massage or spa !! very disappointing swimming pool are open to air with no heating system !!

perfect location for relax and cornich walking

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Don't miss it
    • Executive King Room

- the noise in the morning ( around 11 AM for a short time ), but it can be avoided.

- although i didn't use the swimming pool but it has a very nice view from the roof. - fast check-in & check-out. - nice service at the reception. - the view was beautiful. - excellent for honeymoon couples.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Executive King Room

The rates are slightly higher than expected, Also meals served at room should increase in quantity.

Stuff are wonderful, all are over qualified, they treat the guests as kings,

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Never again
    • Luxury Double Room

Food was feozen , bread was breaking off Bathroom smelled like sewege U can hear noises of construction A/C fan can be heard so we had to shut it down and sleep in hot weather When we asked to go to another room we were downgraded to a worse room

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Never again in rosewood
    • Executive Suite

Sewege smell coming out of the bathroom The A/C fan kept annoying us with its loud noise

Excutive suite was perfect but the peraonal butler was too slow, we waited for hours to get what we wanted

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Great hotel with impeccable service

Nothing at all !

Staff were amazing and service impeccable. Thank you to Ahlam and Alaa for making our check in and check out welcomed, easy, and comfortable. I had hurt my back when I arrived at the hotel and Ahlam was efficient helpful and understanding and tried to accommodate my room needs as much as possible. I can't say enough good things about these two ladies thank you so much. Room service was outstanding and the food was really good. Will definitely be my first choice when I am in Jeddah again.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Great hotel experience!
    • Amwaj Room

With full confidence nothing!!!

Everthing from the hospitality of the staff and location and facilities. Simply everthing. It is the best in jeddah despite the fact I'm a regular visitor to jeddah and i tried all 5 stars hotels and this one you can say it is a 5 stars with confidence! Thanks you Rosewood:)

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Not worth it...

not worth it...the room controller is all mixed up..half of the lights are not working..the pillows are not clean...the food was not so great and very expensive...for this value..you can get better rooms and services

the staff are really friendly...and the location is great if you want to enjoy sea view

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Location and corner view
    • Luxury Double Room

- Room sound isolation SO BAD Unfortunately my luxury room was connected to another room and the sound was very disturbing and couldn't sleep due to the noise from next room - While using the elevator going to the health club, one egyptian staff stopped me and asked questions looks like interrogation

Location and corner view

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Nice hotel with unprofessional staff!
    • Executive King Room

The persons who i deal with, among the staff, were not professional. they ask me to pay for my dinner (room service) instantly, like if i will run after having my dinner! then i was out of cash so i asked them kindly to let me pay when I'm checking out, they said OK, then they send someone to disturb my dinner again and told me i brought a machine so you can use your card!!! BTW the dinner was cold already. once it is (11:00 am) they start calling you again and again to make sure that you are going to check out so quickly!

I like the view,the luxury of the room, swimming pool and Jacuzzi in the room. In general, the facilities are great.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

We liked the check-in and check-out process as it was so...

We liked the check-in and check-out process as it was so fast and easy and we had Ms. Ala'a to thank for that. We also liked the butler service. We had the pleasure to have Mr. Mustafa as our butler. He was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

never again!

room given was with a view of the wall. drilling and maintenance work very bothersome. despite raising the issue many times staff was just smiling and doing nothing. toilet was leaking. coffee machine not working. way overpriced for the room and the service. F&B outlets way overpriced for buffet

location of the hotel.