Reviews of Best Western Arlanda Hotellby 3 stars

Bristagatan 22, 195 60 Arlandastad, Sweden

#1 of 1 hotels in Arlandastad

it was disappointing
    • Standard Single Room

it was in an industrial estate with no local facilities and no link to the city other than by going back through the airport.

the food and the restarant

.... One good thing was that the morning shuttle left on time
    • Standard Single Room

This was a very uncomfortable experience for me. The room was directly on the parking lot, but the curtains did not cover the entire window so I felt very exposed as a women staying by myself. The bed was one of the worst I have slept on. The shower was un-inviting to say the least, and the florescent light flickered badly.

.... One good thing was that the morning shuttle left on time

very comfortable
    • Standard Twin Room

Room was on small side with single beds

I don't recall being there was a restaurant but happily there was one. However I did know about the free breakfast which was excellent. Also airport shuttle was flawless.

Excellent airport stopover

There was nothing to dislike

I love the layout of this place, lots of “houses” rather than one massive building, the staff are very friendly and it is s very convenient place to spend a night if you have a very late arrival or early morning flight

Perfect location, clean, excellent food!
    • Standard Single Room

If you have heavy bags or disability you will need to ask for help getting upstairs to room due to tiny spiral staircase with no lift. Or request ground level in advance.

Extremely comfortable. One of the best salads of my life and I eat them daily! Cute bar/restaurant, clean bathroom. Perfect rest for getting to airport.

Very friendly staff .
    • Standard Twin Room

Small and dirty room and refrigerator didn’t work at all. Uncomfortable with so many stairs to the room without elevator.

Very friendly staff . Good breakfast . Good communication with AirPort

Breakfast was good.

I have stayed a family room but the room was small and beds could have been more comfortable.

Breakfast was good. I like the shuttle service to airport

For the price I paid, not the best stay.
    • Standard Single Room

There seemed to be a bit of confusion about the bus timetable, when I arrived to Arlanda, I went to the shuttle bus stop and called the hotel as the time on my phone was different so I thought the last bus had left. When I called, they said the next bus was leaving 11:20 pm. And as I went inside waiting for the next bus I saw it going by the stop at 10:56 pm. I had misread myself the timetable so I'd say it was partly my fault. As I got to my room, I found it a bit difficult clming up the narrow stairs with a heavy suitcase, and I wondered why they didn't ask me if I wanted to be on the 1st or 2nd floor. Also the room's ceiling light didn't work and the bathrooms bin had not been emptied.

The location and the staff were really nice, also the breakfast was really good.

Shouldn't cost what it costs. There's other hotels nearby with the same value and much more worthy
    • Standard Twin Room

The room wasn't clean properly. The ventilation should have been opened for too long, as there was a "carpet" made of dirt below the window, and also a bit around the beds. I had to go wash my feet after closing the window before going to bed. The rooms are like temp construction places with narrow outside spiral staircase. Not ideal for a hotel related to the airport, where people have luggage. The staff when checking out, didn't say a single word/smile, felt rude. Not very quiet neither dark for a good night sleep. Room very outdated and feels like basic motel.

Free transfer to the airport. Easy reach from public transports. Good breakfast (except scrambled eggs)

Good experience with excellent proximity and shuttle bus to airport.
    • Standard Twin Room

The fact that we had to drag our luggage along the gravel between reception and rooms. I can not imagine how would that work when it's raining or snowing.,..

Beds were small and rooms were comfy but standard. Breakfast was adequate and good varieties. Rooms were clean and staff was great.

Great night stay. No complaints
    • Standard Twin Room

Pillows could be better. Our room was on the first floor so for those with kids or older people should be informed of this during the booking process.

Breakfast was great and available from 4am which suited us before an early flight at 7. Shuttle service was a great plus.

A very decent hotel, with excellent transfer options to and...
    • Standard Twin Room

Rooms are a bit aged, but comfortable enough

A very decent hotel, with excellent transfer options to and from airport, comfortable, nice looking exterior, friendly staff

EXCELLENT,
    • Standard Twin Room

The spiral staircase but only for people who have fear of heights like me. Otherwise I can never see anything I did not like in my almost 6 days of stay here.

I can’t believe to find a very friendly and accomodating staffs even if they are very few staffs they give their time to explain things you don’t understand. They speak English good and always with a smile. Some of the housekeepers don’t speak English but they are helpful in manyways. One of them even let me use her cp to call my client because my cp for some reasons did not work. The breakfast is superb it can be comparable to a 5 star hotel. A lot of rooms have a stiff spiral stairs. When I returned to check-in for the second time, I was given a second floor. I never thought that a spiral stairway can affect my fear of heights but then it did. I went back to the receptionist if she can give me a room downstairs even if I have to pay extra and she upgraded me for free and even gave me discount at the bar and their restaurant. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and everyone.

S
    • Standard Single Room

It was a last minute booking as my flight was delayed but my reception was excellent and they offered a free regular transport service from the airport to the hotel which was very handy. As my overnight stay was unexpected, I was very grateful for

Staying here for 2nd time and like it very because:
    • Standard Twin Room

Staying here for 2nd time and like it very because: * it is not far away from airport * has free airport shuttle * going to center of Stockholm takes around 1 hour by SL train. * breakfast is as always very good and starts at around 3am in case you have very early fly.

Good choice for a one night stay over, specially because of the convenient transfer door to door.
    • Standard Single Room

The room could have been a bit more personal. It had everything but no atmosphere.

The transfer worked well, reception was friendly and dinner at the restaurant was good and with $20.00 affordable. Breakfast was very well with an endless and plentiful choice of food. Good Coffee. The room could have been a bit more personal, but it was functional with good heat and a great cozy armchair.

Nice swedish style hotel
    • Standard Single Room

Problem with Wifi. Public Wifi didn't work. Additional (conference wifi to which the personnel provided the password) wifi worked on reception, but not in the house. Shower gel was ok, but didn't suited for hair, but I used it to wash hair((

I liked to live in typical swedish house - it was fun! Place looked like a nice swedish village. Room was nice and warm. Breakfast was substantial. It included even fruits - melons banana and apples were nice.

Our stay was mildly tolerable.

The hotel rooms are detached from the lobby (not ideal for Scandinavian winter). Too small rooms to handle a family of five, which requires splitting the family over two different locations. There are many spiral staircases to navigate all the heavy airline luggage around. With children and no elevators this is a poor design, especially for an airport hotel. One shower did not fully function and the simple design can easily flood the bathroom floor. No gravadlax on the breakfast buffet. The hotel is probably fine if you taking a summer vacation without children and are tired of eating salmon.

Clean.

Tired of cookie-cutter hotels? Inexpensive, pleasingly different. Clean, safe, and convenient!
    • Standard Twin Room

Grounds need better maintenance. Furniture is old. Bedding is old but very clean.

Friendly staff, good breakfast, felt more like Sweden than the usual hotel, making it a richer experience. If you want luxury, this is not for you, but if you want something different from the usual boring hotel, this is the place. Efficient shuttle service, breakfast served as early as 4 am.

ginger shot was great
    • Standard Single Room

the shuttle bus was full , so I had to take a taxi instead ..... butthe taxi drove me to the other hotel first , so I had to walk with my 2 suitcases ....

ginger shot was great

Good hotel with friendly staff and great, reliable, free shuttle service to and from airport.
    • Standard Single Room

Close to airport but a bit far from Stockholm City ( approximately 30 minutes by bus and about $ 30. 00 Dollars round trip) not too bad if included in your budget. Overall is a great City to visit. I have no complaints about hotel, had a great stay.

Friendly staff, cleanliness, great shuttle ( free ) service to / from airport, good breakfast, good size room with plenty hot water, comfortable bed and English TV channels. Please note that the hotel shuttle picks you up @ stop # 11, outside international teminal # 5.

The rooms are located in several separate houses like in a...
    • Standard Twin Room

The bathroom floor was not really clean. The breakfast was good but the hot food was not so warm when we ate.

The rooms are located in several separate houses like in a village. Very nice environment. The shower was excellent. Beds very comfy and check in was smooth with pleasant staff.

A comfortable stay
    • Standard Single Room

The electric cattle is too small, I hope they can change a bigger one next time. I hope there will be more fruit and vegetable in the breakfast buffet. I hope the canteen can provide lunch in the future.

The breakfast is very good, and the canteen is nice. The room is comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Great place to stay if you are having an early flight from Arlanda.
    • Standard Twin Room

One of the machines at the gym was broken :(

Best Western have like the best breakfast if you compare with other hotels in Sweden. It has a lot of vegan opportunities and healthy choices. The great thing was also that you could have breakfast early in the morning, we had it at 4 am. There was a tiny gym and sauna, that we used the night before our trip and it made our long flight more enjoyable.

Not worth it.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

My reservation stated a 4-bed room. In reality it was a double room but still I paid more than 1700 a night for a 4-bed. The bathroom was of low standard considered the hight price. Not even a towel dryer for the money. The room was on the second floor, having to use a spiral staircase to climb. Considering heavy luggage that many travellers of course have, not to mention those having difficulties in climbing, this should have been clearly written upon ordering the room. Although nighttime and fearly empty streets, the airport shuttle was more than ten minutes late without any explanation. Not a good impression.

The breakfast.

Comfortable hotel with good breakfast buffet and excellent & free airport transport
    • Standard Single Room

Proximity to airport unfortunately makes travel to central Stockholm time-consuming using public transport (1,7 km to nearest train station with direct connection to Stockholm Central - 45 to 60 min in total).

Tasty and varied breakfast Quiet neighborhood (including small forest with many walking paths and bicycle tracks) Friendly staff Clean and quiet room Free airport transfer (airport shuttle every half hour)

It was perfectly comfortable and I chose it as it was...
    • Standard Single Room

It was perfectly comfortable and I chose it as it was reasonably priced and near the arirport. I didn't arrive until after midnight and left early in the morning. Breakfast was varied and very good.

Good price for business.
    • Standard Single Room

The hotel is in a city called Märsta, but is not close to the city center, you can take one of the free hotel bikes, however. It is about 1h to Stockholm center by train. If you rent a car, consider the highways traffic jams on rush hours.

Free shuttle to/from the airport every half hour.

We would stay there again!
    • Standard Twin Room

Hair dryers have room for improvement but at least it is provided.

Continental breakfast is great. Rooms are comfy and the staff is extremely helpful. Free shuttle to and from airport twice each hour.

If I am in this city in the future, I will look for a different hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room

Room was very small. I used a walker and there was very little room for me to get around in. It was a handicapped bathroom/shwr. There was no where to sit to shwr. and I am unable to stand for lengthy time like in a shwr. Housekeeping staff did not speak any English, which made our request of "just fresh towels" impossible to get across. Also the airport shuttle driver spoke poor English. And we needed terminal 2 for KLM departures, he dropped us off in the middle of the road and pointed over to the terminal3 arrivals and said to go there. Then the little help we got with our luggage he put in the middle of the road. We were having to take 1-2 pieces at a time over to the sidewalk, inbetween cars coming by. A stranger that was standing in the taxi line came out of line to the middle of the street and helped us get everything on the sidewalk. Keeping in mind-- I walk with a walker, so was of little help to my husband. This was rude and dangerous for that shuttle driver to have done to us.

We liked the included airport transfers at no charge. The breakfast was quite substatial. Check-in staff was very accommodating.

Close to a bus line and free shuttles to/from Arlanda airport. Love being here!
    • Standard Twin Room

Shower design could be improved so that water doesn' t end up on majority of the bathroom floor.

Excellent breakfast and restaurant (open for dinner) has a nice menu and the dinners that we've tried have been excellent.

easy transport from airport, comfortable and clean room,...
    • Standard Twin Room

bit tricky to get to Stockholm from there if you want to use public transport (20 min walk to main train station) or take shuttle bus to airport and travel from there (costly)

easy transport from airport, comfortable and clean room, good breakfast, helpful staff

A lovely place to stay and explore Märsta, Stockholm and the surrounding area.
    • Standard Single Room

My only gripe would simply be the hotel's location, it's a relatively long walk from the hotel to the train station or into the town itself, but it can also be described as scenic as you do have to walk through the woods! Otherwise, I can't really fault anything else.

The hotel is situated not far from Arlanda airport, and is just on the outskirts of the town of Märsta. It's roughly a twenty minute walk to the train station which isn't too far but can be inconvenient for some. I loved the airport shuttle which made things very convenient when arriving at the hotel and when leaving. I had read previous reviews so I knew about it but I was lacking some details, so I sent an email and the staff were very helpful in telling me how to catch it from the airport. The breakfast is very nice (and free!), and the room has everything you need for a short to medium term stay. Nice little touches like a hairdryer and a fridge, and even an alarm clock were provided in my room. Also, a nice choice of TV channels, moreso if you like sport I imagine though. The staff were very helpful and polite, and answered any questions and queries I had fully.

A pleasant stay
    • Standard Twin Room

The room is not so sound proof, I can hear my neighbour using her hairdryer and walking around.

I really liked the breakfast (croissants in particular) in the hotel! A lot of varieties and also very healthy. Also, the home made lemonade with ginger, and apple juice are quite tasty. Free shuttle from airport to the hotel is also convenient.

Great stay so I didn't have to rush in the morning.
    • Standard Single Room

No I'm happy also I liked the red wooden traditional house with its jardsgard, staket which I got to enjoy by full moon light.

Comfortable room and bed. Close to restaurant and bar and a good breakfast before leaving for the airport.

Location, close to the airport.
    • Standard Twin Room

Room is very basic, though it does not matter for us to have a short stay.

Location, close to the airport. Train and bus to the hotel. A little less than 50 mins taking the public transport from Stockholm city center to the hotel. We visited Sigtuna, half an hour bus ride, the same day after we checked in at 11:00am.

Would stay again!
    • Standard Twin Room

Just when the eggs went bad and the rice cakes were stale.

The eggs were delicious the first few days, but then they changed and were not as good! Really good, accessible breakfast options. I am wheat and lactose intolerant and vegetarian and I was full after breakfast! So delicious. The staff were the highlight. Two women in particular were amazing, so nice and constantly helpful! AND FREE SWEETS! Decent gym, amazing for a budget hotel in my opinion. About a 20 minute walk from a station with great access to Stockholm city centre. Bit remote otherwise. Not great for anything but a Lidl and a lovely forest for a great solo or romantic walk.

One of the best hotel to stay for single traveller.
    • Standard Single Room

Hotel is very good, however I dont like the staff in the Car Rental Company that was located in the hotel grounds. He was picky in entertaining customers in his office.

Breakfast is delicious. Room was well furnished. Heated water is adequate.

Nice, affordable airport choice
    • Standard Single Room

A bit far from the airport (approx 15 minutes) and shuttle comes only 2x/hr so can spend some time waiting outside in the cold. Hotel is in a fairly isolated area so without own car there are limited outside options (restaurants, entertainment) once at hotel.

One of the nicer BW properties that I've stayed. Decent room, clean (though items from previous guest left in refrigerator). Full breakfast selection, well prepared.

A very quiet airport hotel
    • Standard Single Room

I chose this hotel because I had stayed at it previously. I particularly liked the free shuttle bus provided to take clients from Arlanda Airport to the hotel, about a fifteen minutes ride. The hotel is well away from the hustle and bustle of a major airport. The staff were friendly, the room was a single room at a great price for Sweden. Wifi was provided. The buffet breakfast was full of variety, even fresh fruit. The restaurant provided great meals in the evening.

The service and the food were great.
    • Standard Twin Room

I wasn't a fan of the one kind fits all soap, and would have enjoyed some choicer toiletries. The location is what it is, and the point was to be near the airport - it is!

The service and the food were great. The people were very helpful and friendly. The early morning transportation to the flight was perfect.

Short spell geocaching base
    • Standard Single Room

Whilst not a great problem to me, access to upstairs rooms was by a metal spiral staircase. No check on suitability during booking or check in.

I was unaware there was the free airport shuttle so that came as a nice surprise. Accomodation was novel in that rooms were in blocks like seperate houses.

Not very pleased with this property
    • Standard Twin Room

1. This hotel is advertised as an airport hotel, which is definitely not true. At t least they had a bus running from the airport to the hotel, which wasn't really advertised. The prices there for a drink before retiring were outrages. The room was very small with not enough lighting, plus we asked for a double room and got 2 twin beds and the hairdryer did not work. We have never seen a hotel where you had to drag your suitcase up a spiral staircase on the outside of the building to get to your room. This hotel was little building with 2 rooms downstairs and 2 rooms upstairs. Thank goodness we got a room downstairs.

The breakfast was okay and it started early enough for us to get something before going to the airport.

Breakfast was terrific, the shuttle to the airport is very...
    • Standard Twin Room

After getting home I noted that I was charged for a sandwich and a beer that I never ordered or consumed....am still in the process of getting this resolved.

Breakfast was terrific, the shuttle to the airport is very efficient and takes only 10 minutes, they have bikes to check out and use at no cost, I was told by Booking .Com to expect to pay for parking and happily was told upon arrival that there was no charge, the property is extremely quiet and across the road from a nature preserve with a wonderful running path. The bonus discovery was to find that the facility is only 8 to 10 km from the historic and "off the beaten tourist path" town of Sigtuna. Finally, the desk staff helped me discover that the train station into Stockholm is just a 15 - 20 minute walk and takes 36 minutes to arrive downtown for a very meager cost of 29 sek.

Good, basic accomodation. Punctual transfer. Friendly staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

Rather overlarge servings in restaurant. Slight noise from planes although quiet in depth of night.

Basic accomodation but adequate. Excellent transfer to and from hotel bus stop at Arlanda Airport. Friendly and very helpful staff. We would use again.

Dormitories next to the airport
    • Standard Single Room

I was located at a single room. The room was stink with bad smell. The but stops every 30 minutes and it is noisy as it is just next to the room. The single bed was not comfortable at all. The room I was placed in is more like dormitories and not like a hotel !

Location, close to the airport

Fanstastic location with shuttle bus and the walking...
    • Standard Twin Room

Fanstastic location with shuttle bus and the walking distance to rail station. Amazing breakfast! Cannot fault it. staff lovely and room was very good. Shops also within walking distance.

Good place for a short stay to start or end your journey
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Room a little small for two large adults and a teenager. Main bed a little small and slightly skimpy on the padding. It would've been nice to have a top sheet under the duvets, but this seems to be the norm for Sweden. The only option for air flow is to open the small window.

Super nice breakfast starting at 4:00 am and shuttle to the airport every half hour included.

Very good breakfast, served early in morning (ideal for...
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel is isolated in the airport nearby, but this was not a problem for us because we were in transit.

Very good breakfast, served early in morning (ideal for travelers). Clean and spacious room, well equipped. Transfer to and from airport is assured every 30 minutes with Best Western buses (free of charge).

Brief stay with kids
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Small room, hot in room - no air flow. Window opened on first floor without screen or safety fearture so we felt we could not leave it open all night. Convient to airport and shuttle ran on time. Glad to be first floor since second floor required winding staircase to carry luggage up.

Shuttle, price, friendliness, breakfast

Exellent Northern spirit.
    • Standard Single Room

It's really far from city centre. One hour to drive by buss from airport and not cheap at all.

The shuttle from airport is amaizing. Every half hour it pick you up from terminal 2 buss stop #11 to this hotel for free.

Optimal traveller transfer hotel
    • Standard Single Room

Have nothing negative to write

Hotel easy to reach with transfer bus. Very good value for the money compared to terminal hotels. I saved 120 Euros by spending totally 24 min -coming and going - in the bus. Room comfortable, toilet/shower spacious. Comfortable bed. Good towels. Coffee-making facilities in the room.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Great breakfast and close to the airport.
    • Standard Twin Room

The walls were a little thin, so I could hear someone coughing in another room. In general, it was okay though.

The breakfast was great! Lots of variety. Also, our parking spot was right beside our room. It was close to the airport, so we didn't have to leave our room really early.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Value for money before catching a plane
    • Standard Twin Room

It's an unusual set up with little buildings that each have 4-6 rooms, and the rooms were quite small. Satisfactory for catching a plane but would not stay here otherwise.

Close to the airport to catch an early morning flight - abound 10 minute drive.

Cosy and charming but not luxurious
    • Standard Twin Room

A basic hotel without any feeling of luxury. Our room was really hot but there was no AC or fan and opening the window did not help. We also had to carry out bags up a narrow winding staircase.

Charming Swedish cabin-style hotel with a cosy, personal feel. The shuttle bus ran like clockwork every half an hour.

Convenient location & great services
    • Standard Twin Room

The reason to select this hotel - the location is very close to the airport and the hotel provides free shuttle service (only 10mins)! Very convenient if you have to catch early morning flight. Other than that - well-equipped comfortable room, friendly staff, and breakfast start at 04:00Hr in the morning (surprising)!

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Good airport hotel
    • Standard Single Room

Carpeted floor....you don't want to walk barefoot.

Basic accommodation, close to the airport, good enough for one night, appreciated the transfer free of charge.

Clean but hot room
    • Standard Single Room

- NO air-conditioning in the room! - the furniture can be replaced by new ones and nothing to do in the neighborhood. - the fact that the breakfast time in the weekend is the same as during the week...

- great breakfast! - nice sauna and free use of laundry facility. - shuttle bus service.

very quiet hotel, comfortable room, very good breakfast.
    • Standard Twin Room

bathroom is very basic, there is only liquid soap and shampoo, no more bathroom articles. All chanel TV are swedish, except BBC news.

very quiet hotel, comfortable room, very good breakfast. Shuttle to and from Arlanda airport is the best thing that we enjoyed. The yellow transfer bus leaves Airport twice time every hour (every hour past 10 and 20 from bus stop 11 outside terminal 2, 4 & 5. The last bus on scheduled leaves 23.40 after that you will need to the hotel when you arrive at the airport at +46 (0) 8 597 897 00 to get the transfer. You have to note that the bus drives between 2 Best Western hotels, Best Western Arlanda Hotellby is at the second stop. If you want to go to stockholm city for sightseen, the best way is to take the free shuttle to airport and then you can take the Bus to stockholm for 12 € (one way). Take the same bus for came back and then take the hotel shuttle before 23:40

Simple accommodation 10 minutes from the airport.
    • Standard Single Room

Without a car you are dependent on the hotel shuttle (which runs every half hour between the hotel and the airport) or a taxi who can charge, it seems, what they want. The upstairs rooms, (in a cabin style of complex) are reached by a spiral staircase and with luggage, access would be awkward.

The location was quiet, the breakfast buffet had something for everyone and the hotel restaurant serves a delicious meal. The staff were helpful and went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Ok hotel dock dyr flr standard
    • Standard Twin Room

Ljud ute på natten lyhört från ovanrummet långt från reception till rummet usel frukost med kalla ägg och sur frukost värdinna

Läget, personal transport till terminal

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

very friendly staff.
    • Standard Single Room

can hear noise from room next door or upstairs (door closing, luggage shifting etc.)

very friendly staff. very near to airport. extra bonus for breakfast start since 4AM!

unusual but interesting
    • Standard Twin Room

rooms were a little small and the hotel is a bit out of the way

Breakfast was great as was the service.The unusual layout of the hotel with the cabins(rooms) being separated from the main hotel building.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

If nothing reasonably priced available, and traveling on business, this is worth considering.
    • Standard Twin Room

Mattresses were much too soft. Wifi was not working for 1 full day. This is a completely isolated motel with nothing around. Other than tv, gym there is very little else to do especially in the evenings. Two different staff members gave very different reasons why it wasn't working, so looks like they had no real idea or interest to get it back working quickly.

Free shuttle to/from airport. Free water refills available in the main reception area via draft taps. Breakfast is ok and adequate by comparison with Scandinavian hotels but nothing special comparing with other countries.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

skönnt att bo hotell, men ändå ett slags stuga.
    • Standard Twin Room

gammal yoghurt på frukostbuffet (bäst före vart 19/1 och det vart 30/1 när vi skulle äta den). För liten val på meny (barn)

skönnt att bo hotell, men ändå ett slags stuga. Super lösning! Så'nt måste finnas mera

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Free shuttle to/from airport every half hour.
    • Standard Twin Room

Around 15 minutes to Märsta railway station.

Free shuttle to/from airport every half hour. Very comfortable and silent apartments. Hairdryer, kettle and other "nice to have" staff is available at your room. Breakfast was also excellent.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Very flexible breakfast hours - great staff (reception &...
    • Standard Single Room

Very flexible breakfast hours - great staff (reception & restaurant) - shuttle buss to and from Arlanda Airport - good restaurant - high speed wifi

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

I really like the location and surrounding area, breakfast...
    • Standard Twin Room

I really like the location and surrounding area, breakfast was really good as well and I was pleasantly surprised by partly served "English breakfast" :) Also want to note that shuttle came in 8-10 minutes after I called them around 01:00 in the night and brought me to hotel in 6-8 minutes. Moreover hotel staff kindly answered all my questions and advised me before trip.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Good value for money with retro rooms.
    • Standard Single Room

The rooms are a bit old and worn down (it gives you nice early 90's flashback though) but what can you expect if you pay as little as I did for a night.

The hotel is located in a quite rural and tranquil environment with nearby trails where you can run or go for a walk in some beautiful forests. The breakfast was also great and there was good value for money overall.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Ok
    • Standard Twin Room

Communication with staff prior to my travel was 0. I contacted the staff twice before my travel asking for the shuttle but there was no response. There was also one bus driver whose service was poor. I had a child and we took the mini van to the Airport and this hotel driver Didn't even bother to open for us the mini van door when he could clearly see that I was really struggling to open it. The same thing when we were getting off at the Airport. He was on his phone all through-personal phone call. Very annoying

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

The hotel is 20 minutes from Arlanda airport.
    • Standard Single Room

Very expensive old fashion hotel with heavily used furniture. Poor quality and not so fresh breakfast.

The hotel is 20 minutes from Arlanda airport. There is free bus shuffle.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

location ok with convenient shuttle service.
    • Standard Single Room

very basic old styled rooms located outside of hotel (like simple US motel); rooms are not soundproof- very noisy - hear everything from neighbour rooms and cars coming into driveway. stairways can be problematic for those with large suitcase

location ok with convenient shuttle service. good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Good location for us... at a conference at the Friends Arena - direct train there.
    • Standard Twin Room

The dinner menu, didnt really have options for vegetarians (or they had dairy in) - dairy free options would be good. vegetarian pasta or something....

great location, lovely staff, comfortable room, no noise, good breakfast buffet, nice to see some organic things.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

conveniently located approx.

some better pillows

conveniently located approx. 10 minutes from the airport and 2 km from railway station Marsta (train to Stockholm and Uppsala). Breakfast simple, but nice one

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

gym, sauna, free shuttle to airport
    • Standard Single Room

my room was not in hotel's main building, but seperatley. So, if you need something from hotel, you need to walk outside and during autumn / winter is not so convenient.

gym, sauna, free shuttle to airport