Reviews of Forenom Aparthotel Lund 4 stars

Laboratoriegatan 10, 22351 Lund, Sweden

#1 of 7 Holiday rentals in Lund

Will come back...
    • Family Studio

9am to 9pm desk (a bit complicated when leaving early) Room cleaning only on demand and for extra pay. I think for staying 6 nights at least one cleaning and towel refresh should have been included (especially when travellling with a child)

Habitaciones grandes con cocina / spacious room with nice kitchen

• Family Studio

Booking sent my reservation but hotel somehow didn’t see it in the system. We arrived late evening and keys and room was not prepared. I called booking and they resolved it in short time but we received a room with bedding for 2 people instead of 4. So I called the staff and guy on service say he is far away and can do nothing. I called Booking again and in 20 minutes service guys called and said we can take addiction all bedding and towels from another room which he gave us access to. So actually he could solve the problem but failed until Booking called him.

An excellent, well located hotel!

Can't think of anything?

the decor in the room we were staying in was beautiful! Our shower was lovely and the soap was a lot better than those we've used in many more well known hotels. Every part of the room was very well thought out and even the extra sofa bed we had was very comfortable.

Very easy, stress-free place.

It was not cheap, but then - relative to the location the price was fair.

A really spacious studio, very well equipped, clean, light and comfortable. Great location for getting around Lund. The staff very helpful and friendly.

The staff was very friendly.

The room could have been a little better prepared. Some of the surfaces were quite dusty, the room-apartment kitchen floor has been too quickly cleaned (e.g. rice beans on the ground). The room amenities are quite basic.

The staff was very friendly. 'Movie night' was on with a cinema popcorn machine in the common area.

The bed is very comfortable and the room is well equipped.

I was not happy with the cleanliness of the bathroom in my room when checked in. The soap dispenser was left empty and there were hair on the basin and shower walls.

The bed is very comfortable and the room is well equipped. Reception staff is very friendly.

If you are looking for a friendly relaxing central place to stay, this it the biz!
    • Family Studio

Two extra chairs around the table would have been nice so we would all be able to sit around it. But I am sure they would have found them for us if we had had the energy to ask :-)

From start to finish this was such a treat with brilliant facilities and amazing staff always ready to help with a smile. Lovely relaxed atmosphere. We had a ball, and the kids are already begging to come back with their aunt later in they year.

Perfect location, friendly staff, very clean. great value. I give it an A.

Breakfast is excellent and the staff very attentive and friendly. Nice sauna and other facilities at a very reasonable price. I definitely recommend it, especially for familys and longer stays.

Not satisfied for the price, good location impossible parking solution.

The basic booking is for a single person and 20 euro for the second person per night is very steep. The parking solution is very bad and one needs to add at least 140 sek for a parkhouse 10 min away. It is cheaper to park near the park or university 15min away. In my room all chairs were effectively falling appart since the glue was gone. For a hotel of this class and with this policy not acceptable. For now 140euro per night I do expect a bit more.

Large rooms with small kitchen and very nice location. The hotel is fresh and very professional.

A very spacious studio apartment.

The electric socket in the kitchen did not work, but the kettle could be boiled using alternative sockets.

A very spacious studio apartment. Tea and coffee available for free at reception.

Would use again when back in Lund.

That the taxi from Lund C charged SEK 250 for 2.28 km ride and on top of it was unfriendly when complaining. Staff at hotel said it should be no more than 125. When leaving we walked to Lund C.

Friendly staff, good breakfast, great location.

Fair, but it shoudl be stated that rooms are delat with in Hostel style

I was very disappointed that they do not clean/make the bed. For the price paid an Hostel style was unexpected and unpleasant. When I said this I was given the follwing answewr "we clean up rooms once a week". Luckyly I had to stay only two nights.

Location OK (but Lund is very small so it's easy), breakfast OK

I had rely nice time.

The only thing that could be improved is the parking. It would be good to have a possibility to book parking and have the cost added to the hotel bill. I had to estimate the time when I will leave to pay the correct amount.

The property was excellent. The staff tried their best, I can say they were excellent. I can fully recommend this hotel.

Decent budget hotel, friendly staff, good location but no local staff to deal with night emergencies

Open plan reception /lounge/breakfast area not comfortable. Lack of local reception staff at night. No one to handle problems when locked out of room and very loud music due to audio fault in lounge area. Phoned Stockholm who couldn't help. Had to wait for breakfast staff to arrive at 5.45am to solve problems.

Local staff very friendly and helpful. Changed rooms twice with free upgrade when complained about noise on top floor due to ventilation system and faulty audio system at night creating loud noise. Rooms spacious, kitchenette well equipped. Very central location.

Croissants are indeed appreciated in the morning :)
    • Family Studio

The double bed had two mattresses, also the top layer which easily glide apart. Not so convenient for co-sleeping with a partner och small children. My mom who me and my 2 year old stayed with this time has had backproblem and for her the bed was too soft!

Croissants are indeed appreciated in the morning :) I really liked seeing the staff (all the staff!) taking a morning break and coffee in the breakfast hall - shows that they are well taken care of and respected for their hard work!

Perfekt lägenhetshotell.
    • Family Studio

A bit simpler breakfast but all the essentials. Parking is expensive!!!

Nice to be able to cook your own food or night snack although there are several great restaurants close to the hotel. The grocery store is just around the corner. Very good costumer service, great staff. Dishwasher in the suite but no oven. Extra activities like movie night and popcorn. Free coffee and fruits in the reception area.

A great stay at the StayAt Lund

For travellers staying longer than a couple of days a set of drawers for small clothing items would be good.

Rooms very comfortable and well equipped. Bathrooms a good size and shower excellent. Breakfast area bright and a good selection of food. This area was also used during the day for travellers having a coffee and cookie and a chat with friends. Very comfortable and the hot drinks were free. Also a bowl of fruit to help yourself from. Good hanging space and decent clothes hangers in bedroom. Reception and breakfast staff very helpful.

Cooking facility.
    • Family Studio

The room clean is charged (it is free on every friday), which is OK, but I suggest it could be nice to replace the towel every second/third day for free. The phone number indicated near entrance could not be reached when we arrived late.

Cooking facility. Breadfast. Nice staff.

Above average standards for this well positioned hotel

High car park charges and fees for pet dog. Breakfast although very tasty hand no cooked options. Don't like paying up front for hotel rooms. Gives you little scope if your unhappy with the service.

Hotel is well positioned with easy parking. Modern hotel with well furnished rooms. Bathroom is clean and functional. Beds are very comfortable - had a good night's sleep. Wifi worked well and was fast and easy to use

I'll come back

I don't recommend leaving the car in the parking lot next to the hotel. Gylleholmsgatan parking, 500mts far, is much cheaper. 120 SEK 7 days

High quality. Great attention. Solicitous staff. Very assorted breakfast. Pretty clean and comfortable. Wide bathroom and bed. Absolutely recommended.

Nice Stay at Lund

The room was very warm first, but when the sun went down, it helped. There wasn`t an air conditioning, but there was a ventilator in the room, which helped a little.

A peaceful room. Very good breakfast. Friendly staff. Good car park for extra fee.

My apartment was very comfortable with a lots of kitchen...

My apartment was very comfortable with a lots of kitchen equipment. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and I very recommend this nice hotel in the centre of Lund :)

Within 5 minutes I forgot I was in a hotel.

The room is a bit hot on hot days. No real air-con or fan. The hotel parking is expensive, park in the streets which is free from 6pm (18.00) until 9am and a lot cheaper in daytime. The hotel parking is like $2.50/hour 24 hours a day. You can just unload at the hotel's parking and park in a nearby street.

Within 5 minutes I forgot I was in a hotel. I felt that I was at home. Never happened before. That sums it all up. 10+ star for me. Breakfast was only cold dishes, but as that is what I usually eat it was not an issue for me. The room is a studio with a kitchen and a big bathroom. The hotel is quiet but there can sometimes (we stayed a Saturday night) be a bit noise from the street from students walking by. Just close the window and you can sleep undisturbed. Big TV w/ 44 channels and HDMI input for gaming. Free Wired and Secured Wireless Internet (password: stayonline)- Small desk and recliner. Extra bed is only $25. Five windows all open-able. The hotel is very well located.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Great space at ground floor if you need to work while there.
    • Studio

They mixed up the check in and though it's great that they have a way for late check-in we had a problem with the rooms on arrival that was then solved... Make sure to call them and talk to them if checking in late.

Great space at ground floor if you need to work while there.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

The room was lovely, the staff were fantastic, and I was...

It would be good to have net curtains in the rooms that look out onto the car park.

The room was lovely, the staff were fantastic, and I was very impressed with the sense of community at Tuesday night movies. It's a great place for a short business trip, and even nicer if you're in the area for a longer stay.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

It's a nice place to stay in
    • Family Studio

The sauna was not really warm.

The breakfast was really great, a lot of things to choose, good coffee. Localization is very good, near the city center but place is quiet and cosy. The staff is helpful and nice. Rooms as on the pictures. It is really a good, quite place when you may relax in a good atmosphere. I really enjoyed my stay there.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Excellent place to stay!
    • Family Studio

Everything was excellent. My only note is the smell (some detergent I suppose) that had quite a strong smell in the corridor. No problem in the room itself though.

Superb! One of the best stays in my vast travel history. Very friendly staff, great rooms (they even had a dishwasher!), good breakfast. Gym was small, but a gym, and they also had washing machines for clothes.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Beautiful Christmas atmosphere in Lund

The kitchen was missing some utensils that were listed on the cupboard door. If we had not asked for them, we might have had to pay for missing objects. A light was also broken. However, when these issues were mentioned, the staff was very responsive.

The room was bright and spacy (we were upgraded to a small suite). A food market and a farmer's market are half a block away.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Great location with good facilities. Terrible beds.
    • Family Studio

Terrible beds. The children's sofa bed was awful and our double bed was very uncomfortable. It's a shame because we would definitely have stayed again in future but we hardly got any sleep so we'll have to stay somewhere else next time.

Breakfast & nice room

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Would stay again but nice if heating control worked.

Room was slightly cooler than I'd like and no temperature adjustment was possible. The heating controller in the bathroom was inoperable, showing error code 3 and registered 5 degrees when restarted. Cool air blew into the main room outside the bathroom door. The bathroom towel rail was cold. I reported it but no change happened. It was okay but not ideal.

Perfectly clean, efficient, comfortable and well located. Excellent bed and shower. Great facilities and lots of toilet rolls. Great sized room. Great staff.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

A very good and practical choice in Lund

Check-in and check-out can be slow if there are other people in front of you. While our check-in and check-out were processed quickly once it was our turn, for many of the guests in front of us, the procedure took a long time.

We liked the location and the size of the rooms. They were basic and simple, but clean, quiet and larger than expected. There were an ample amount of lamps in the room. Blackout shades on the windows were appreciated. The bathrooms were large. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The closeness of the hotel to the supermarket was also appreciated. We benefitted from a special pricing offer and that made us feel that the hotel was a very good choice for our short stay.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Cheerful hotel in a great location

Large apartment like room with kitchenette. I loved the attic windows. And the breakfast was great. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. They even gave me bags of coffee that I could percolate in my room since I like coffee as soon as I awaken even before breakfast. The hotel is centrally located and cheerful.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Everything apart from one thing.

....the bed was far too soft which was uncomfortable and gave me backache.

Everything apart from one thing...the bed which was very uncomfortable as it was very soft.

Had an appartment with lots of space with a very soft and...

No free parking.

Had an appartment with lots of space with a very soft and comfortable bed, sofa and kitchen. Windows towards nice pedestrian street and thick glass to keep the noice out. Breakfast ok. Internet very fast and free of course.

Warmly recommended!

Loved everything!

Nice, quiet, spacious and well equipped roms! Good breakfast! Friendly staff! Xtra pleasant bonus with small fitness-room and a sauna! Sauna warmly recommended after a long workday :)

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Good location but overpriced and not worth the money

In general I think that this hotel is overpriced. It is an average hotel but nothing more. The shower as well as the chairs in the room were not clean and the bed was not really comfortable.

Location and extra service of coffee and snacks all day long

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Stay at Lund: ideal for families, great value for money!
    • Family Studio

Bin not emptied prior to our arrival

Central location, car park at back. Clean foyer with Coffee and biscuits available at all times. We were able to have some breakfast early before official time. Staff helpful!

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

A good hotel with clean atmosphere

Breakfast was basic and may have more options.

Very clean, superb location in center of old town, lot of places to visit, Organic breakfast, big appartement room suitable for family with children

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

This is the place to stay

The apartment had a nice arrangement, the breakfast was nice even after five days. We were very satisfied with everything and will definitely return here. The place is a worthy receiver of the pin for excellent service in Lund.

Nice location
    • Studio Apartment

To hot in the room. There was no air condition or fans.

Very nice and well equipped studio. Good space. Close to center!

Parking costs a complete joke should get reduced parking costs if you stay at hotel

The weather

Central location, clean and tidy, spacious, very friendly e

Very good hotel.
    • Studio

Good location close to the centre of Lund. Car parking available (at a cost, as stated on the website).

Very good. Clean comfortable friendly staff and nice room

Liked lounge and breakfast area friendly staff nice room

Excellent no problems

The view over car park

Everything I needed was there no fuss no problems

Good location, friendly atmosphere.

Good location, friendly atmosphere.

Everything was perfect!

Everything was perfect!

It was fine for one night.

The room was rather warm and the refrigerator was noisy.

Great location and the breakfast was excellent.

Lovely stay and will definitely be coming back

Cleaning services cost extra

The layout of the room and the staff

Perfect stay in the centre of the city. Loved it!
    • Family Studio

Fabulous room. Heated Bathroom floor, comfy bed. Just lovely!

Excellent family stay in the heart of Lund!
    • Family Studio

Very good location, apartment has all we needed, nice lobby including toys/books for kids, very good breakfast.

It more and more seems to get a long stay hotel, which is...

It more and more seems to get a long stay hotel, which is something you need to like...

Good and clean perfect

Good and clean perfect

Friendly, small hotel in an ideal location. Quiet and comfortable
    • Studio

Large comfortable room, nicely furnished, comfortable beds. Excellent breakfast.

Close to perfect

No daily refresh of towels; No possibility to reserve a parking spot for Stay at Lund customers

Clean rooms and coffee during the day :)

Super! Next time again!

That you have to pay the parking extra

Cash free was the main problem

Cash free was the main problem

We enjoyed our stay and would come again.

Comfy beds, good shower. Enough room. Tasty breakfast with enough to choose from. Great location. Quiet surrounding.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Very friendly staff, great location, best value for money in...

Very friendly staff, great location, best value for money in Lund.

Where Nice płace in the centrę of Lund.

Breakfast no warm sausages or scramble eggs.

Where Nice płace in the centrę of Lund.

Comfy and relaxing!

The parkingfacilities!

The modern design of the hotel, we were so well treated by the staff and the location. It´s a pity the parking was expensive!

Great place and people

Nothing to complain about

Interior design makes for excellent use of space.

The hotel was very clean.

The hotel was very clean. There is a sauna, gym, and cinema for free.

Super friendly and helpful staff.

Super friendly and helpful staff.

Possibility to borrow a bike

Possibility to borrow a bike

V comfortable in every way.

V comfortable in every way. Nice friendly staff.

Wonderful !!!!!

Everything was excellent.

Perfect location form my needs.

Perfect location form my needs. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.

Great experience worth to repeat.

First of Allegro this excellent location if you're domina to learningowej more abolutnie the town.

Excellent apartment in Lund!

Super breakfast, the apartment was quinte big,very tidy. Overall excellent!

would definitely stay here again

parking fee too high

great spacious room, well equipped large bathroom comfortable beds good breakfast

Comfortable, family friendly hotel

Expensive parking.

Good central location, family friendly, comfy beds.

Good location.

It was all good

Good location. Spacious room. Very good kitchen facilities in the room. Free tea and coffee in the lounge.

Good Place to Stay in Lund

Breakfast , Bed and they have a dish-washing machiene in side the room

This place is really comfortable and well located.

This place is really comfortable and well located. I would definitely stay there if I ever come back to Lund !

Browse Forenom Aparthotel Lund traveller photo gallery