Reviews of Good Morning Arlanda 3 stars

Lindskrogsvägen 7, 19060 Arlanda, Sweden

#5 of 9 hotels in Arlanda

Convenient location for Arlanda airport

Lack of coffee making facilities in room although available from reception area Breakfast not included in cost

Room clean with comfortable beds. Evening buffet meal in restaurant excellent. Efficient shuttle bus system - picked us up from car rental within 5 minutes of contacting the hotel. Convenient location for airport

Quick check in, great time brackets for breakfast, comfy...

That it’s only after the shower I discovered that I had to ask for a hair dryer at the reception. They should ask about it during check-in

Quick check in, great time brackets for breakfast, comfy beds and clean bathroom

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

A good value price wise for its location.

Paying for the breakfast.

Very good stay. Perks were close location to the airport, cleanliness was good and the efficiency of the establishment was noted. A no frills hotel that fit our needs well. We will probably try them again on our next visit to Sweden

Good value and excellent location

Reasonable size of rooms. Very nice beds and good location close to the airport. One thing noted was how quiet the room was despite being close to an airport.

Excellent for the transition to flying home or even arriving.

No toiletries except soap dispensers on the wall in both shower & sink. The cafe was open and seemed chaotic, so we did not eat there. It may have been that it was our last stop before flying home.

Free shuttle made it easy to make our flight. The beds were very comfortable. They provided a squeegee to wipe down the shower for the other persons use. They had a full length mirror.

Perfect for airport access

The hotel is perfectly located for access to and from Stockholm Arlanda airport - which means the location is, to be honest, crap for everything else (e.g. Stockholm city). There are regular train connections between the airport and Stockholm city, but if it's the city you want to see, there are more convenient hotel options.

The hotel is perfectly located for access to and from Stockholm Arlanda airport, with shuttle service included in the room price. Also, the hotel serves dinner until late o'clock and breakfast from early o'clock. All in all very good value.

It was very nice HOTEL

I didn’t like only the bed was divided in to two It was not good to sleep two persons specially with wife we didn’t want to sleep separate and I had to push the bed all night. That was only I didn’t like in there

I like costumers services.I like my room was good and big I like the shower actually I liked everything in GOOD MORNING HOTEL I even want to go ther again

Close to the airport.

Nothing. It was great.

Close to the airport. Rooms were sparkling clean. The staff was very friendly. The airport shuttle service was free and on schedule. We rate it a 10. We will stay there again on our next trip. Maybe this time even longer.

Extremely comfortable beds!

The information regarding the shuttle service needs to be improved. Where to meet up, which number to call etc.

Extremely comfortable beds! Slept better than I did at home.

It was very good value for the money.

It was a little bit noisy because of the airport, but not too much and the room was a little bit cold, but they have a convector, so it was ok.

It was very good value for the money. The room was clean and the staffs were very friendly.

Shuttle service

The shuttle service from the airport is great and confortable. It is just a 5 minutes ride. The building is a two floors hotel but anyway there is elevator. Great value for the money

Convenient and comfortable airport stop over with helpful customer service

Nothing - it was ideal for a short stay next to the airport.

We arrived late in the middle of the night and the hotel dealt with this well. We were collected from the airport by free transfer and dropped at the station next morning. The breakfast was good and beds comfy.

Overall is Good for short staying.

Beverage are more expensive than everywhere 4 hotel in Europe I has been about 15 country 6-7€. (Here Bombay with tonic 99SEK) but ok;)

Services shuttle to the airport

I definitely go there again.

The bathroom was a bit old. But it's enough to take a shower. clean.

The location is nice to stay near the airport. It took only 5 mins by the free shuttle bus. If you want to take the bus you should call its reception though. I arrived at the hotel around 12 am. The hotel provided free shuttle bus for me. It was great. I came to hotel very safely. The breakfast was enough nice. Scramble egg, sausages, milk, coffee, bread, fruits. It was value for money. I satisfied for the stay. Most of all, the price was the best for me.

Excellent hotel for airport access

Like most (almost all) airport hotels, this is not the place to stay if you are looking for "charm" in the rooms or facilities.

The hotel is very convenient for the airport, with regular (free) shuttles to and from Arlanda. The hotel is still far enough from Arlanda that I was not bothered by aircraft noise (YMMW). The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the dinner and breakfast buffets provided were excellent.

A great stay nearby the airport!

When we asked for a queensize bed, they mentioned that they only have separate beds in the whole hotel, they don't have any queensize bed/double bed, which is a pity to hear that. But nothing else to complain about the stay here!

Great place to stay for a short stay nearby the airport. They provide a free shuttle service from and to the airport which was very convenience. You just have to call them and they will arrive within 10minutes to pick you up. The staff was very friendly. The room were quite quiet as we had hoped for a good rest. And the breakfast was quite luxury.

Great location for airport!

Was called at noon following the first of two nights to see if we needed a late checkout...advised them we had requested & paid for a second night??? “Oh, ok.”

Booking.com did not complete my booking request... did NOT include breakfast which had been included during my previous stay.

Fantastic location, nice food at a decent price, comfortable...

Even if breakfast was served from 4am, it was still too late for our 6am flight.

Fantastic location, nice food at a decent price, comfortable beds and quiet! Perfect for an overnight stay before an early flight.

Great airport location to catch an early flight

Room too sparse

Great location for catching a flight. We were staying at a 4 star hotel in Stockholm but moved to the Good Morning the night before to catch out earlier flight. Taxis have a reasonable flat rate to the airport from the city but doesn’t include area hotels so we went to the airport and took the hotel shuttle for free, about 8 minutes. Good morning is a clean, basic hotel for exactly our needs, no frills at all. We would do that again especially after seeing the traffic between the airport and Stockholm.

Good enough if you have a stay over between flights

Not allowed to make a sandwich to take if you check out early if you booked breakfast included (us 4am). Only if you buy something from the hotel

Close to the airport, free shuttle service at any time

Did exactly what I needed it to do.

Did exactly what I needed it to do. And the free shuttle was really quick and reliable. Would definitely stay again if I had another early flight home.

Good and close to the airport so very convenient and good value for money.

Transportation from airport to motel had to call twice as they forgot the first time and was close to an hour but should have been 10 mins. Also asked for a 545 wake up call and got a 445 one.

All good except the bar man.

Rude and incompetent bar tender and food service.

This would have been excellent until we tried to get something to eat and drink. The nice lady picked us up promptly from the airport, check in was efficient and friendly. The room was as described and very clean. ...then we went to the dining area. We ordered two gin & tonics for the equivalent of $12 each and had to ask for limes (which weren't available but lemon was substituted). We ordered food ($16 piece of fish and fries) and cheeseburger & fries ($20). When our food was brought out it was taken to another table. My fish was left at another table. The persons sitting at the table was kind enough to ask if it was ours because he didn't order it. Five minutes later my friend's cheeseburger came BACK out of the kitchen. OK, stuff happens. My friend saw a draft dark beer come out (to the guy who originally had our food). He decided he'd like one so I went to the bar and asked for THAT dark beer. I pointed to the one on the table so there would be no confusion. The barman grabbed a bottle of beer opened it and but a glass over the top. I explained to him that my friend wanted the dark draft beer, not whatever was in the bottle (never touched the bottle). He started to argue with me that it was "THE SAME THING". It was a light pilsen type beer, obvious difference. He barked that "it's the SAME color". No, it wasn't. Dark brown and yellow are two different colors. He was very rude. Probably the only rude person we encountered in Sweden in two weeks. Too bad this property has him because otherwise it was a good stay. Our stay was on April 23rd. Ask the front desk guy (who was quite nice), we were not impaired or jerks in any way. We did not deserve to be treated this way.

Shuttle strive arrived five seconds after I had made the...

Perhaps more elaborate information in the booking conformation about the shuttle service. Phone number, where to meet up etc.

Shuttle strive arrived five seconds after I had made the call. Room very good with a comfortable bed, way better than many more expensive hotels

The location was a convenient distance from the airport but quite isolated with few options on site.

See answer above.

Excellent shuttle bus service. Breakfast was not included in original booking... But there is nowhere else near the hotel which is situated at the edge of a woodland and only reachable by car. There are no footpaths leading up to the hotel for pedestrians to use in safety

Perfect for a long layover near Arlanda Airport

The airport shuttle driver that pick us up could have handled the baggage with a bit more care. She just threw heavy suitcases on top of others. I didn't realize she would handle the luggage in such a way otherwise I would have removed my laptop as my carry on was too large to fit inside the vehicle. The restaurant is maybe a bit limited when it comes to lunch and dinner.

Excellent little hotel near Arlanda Airport in Stockholm. Perfect for what I wanted it to be, a long stopover between flight. Good value for money. Great breakfast. It is not a luxury hotel but the rooms were quite spacious, clean and functional. The airport shuttle was there about 10 mins after calling the hotel for a pickup.

Convenient, good shuttle system, good breakfast

Very noisy, you could hear EVERYTHING that was going on in the adjacent rooms

rooms were small but clean. Location was very good. I used the hotel transportation to and from the airport and it was well run. Bar and Restaurant for breakfast was very good

Great for a layover.

Quick transfer to and from the airport. Receptionists were very friendly. Rooms were basic but had everything we needed for a layover between flights. Would stay there again if we had another layover.

Very comfortable.

Three tiny square pillows between two people. Two large pillows each should be standard. Drinks and food from reception were too expensive.

Staff were really friendly - the "on demand" shuttle from Arlanda was fast and efficient - you have to telephone from the bus stop at Terminal 5 - but you get straight through to reception and the vehicle arrived within 10 minutes.

It was very pleasant

Pick up facility from Airport - When we call on given telephone number there was no confirmation whether pick up request is accepted or not. Also, an option to transfer to reception does not work. It would be great if you can add confirmation to your IVR system.

Hotel location is very near to airport

Very bad experience not to be renewed ever again

The unbelievable rudeness of the staff, from the driver who reluctantly picked us up at the terminal to the receptionist. The worse came when the restaurant staff, obviously more preoccupied with themselves than with serving decent food, started to perform, between the kitchen and the restaurant a sort of pantomine involving obscene gestures....

Bedding comfortable and clean. Location very convenient

Good enough for one night stay

The bathroom is the weakest point. It has strange intensive smell. No closed cabin, only curtain which is not comfortable especialy it was very cold in bathroom (I turned on heating but it didn't help at all).

They offer free airport transport and it works good, so if you have a very late or very early flight it's the hotel for you. The room is quiet, clean and simple with very good heating.

Price is good for Sweden and proximity to airport.

Price is good for Sweden and proximity to airport. Great shuttle service which picked us up quickly, this was appreciated as it was snowing and we were travelling with 2 small kids. The man working upstairs in the bar upstairs for dinner was really friendly and welcoming. Handy for airport and would stay here again.

Great option for an airport stay. Excellent wi-fi.

It was quite sparce and a bit chilly in the room. No option to change the temperature. No tea or coffee making facilities although I think you could get a drink down by reception.

This was an emergency booking as the plane was defective and could not fly. It was a really good location (while waiting for another flight), great transfer service, very comfortable bed and excellent wi-fi. Breakfast was good too.

Unplanned, but pleasant stay

There was no power outlet behind the bed. Really annoying to wake up just before the sleep to plug phone.

Clean room, free effective pick up from the airport.

Perfect stay near the airport.

The extra bed was a bit uncomforatble

Shuttle bus takes you back and forth to the airport as often as you wish. From the airport we could take the Arlanda express that takes you to the center in 20 minutes. Kind personnel. I would absolutely recommend it.

Airport-hotel with free (and well organized) shuttle service;

Rooms need urgently restoration; Unable to open window; No infrastructure (except a car-park) around the hotel;

Airport-hotel with free (and well organized) shuttle service;

Fine QED

Shuttle bus small that stresses me out, so kept hire car and drove to airport in the morning of departure

Just good for one night for flight connection no frills good bar and convenient restaurant

Great hotel!

There is nothing to blame.

I like this place very close to the airport, convenient, very good receptionist and friendly. I like it very much, the results are very perfection! 👍👍👍🙏😃

A good place to spend a night to catch early flights the...

I didn't exactly understand how the shuttle pickup at the airport happens and got it clear after I called the hotel once I've got outside the airport with my luggage and didn't know what to do next. To all of you - call to the hotel, ask for a pickup and go to bus stop nr 11.

A good place to spend a night to catch early flights the next day.

I arrived after midnight, called the hotel to ask for...

I arrived after midnight, called the hotel to ask for shuttle, it was there in 5 mins. Check in was simple, room was very spacious and super clean, great breakfast. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend the place.

Shuttle Service was exceptional.

Shuttle Service was exceptional. Hotel and rooms exceeded our expectation of an "airport hotel". Spent the night there as part of a layover to return to LA from Europe. Best layover service ever!

Small and cosy, perfect for short stays!

The Rooms were lacking in things like a small fridge to keep drinks cold and outlets closer to the beds to charge your phone.

it is a small compact hotel that is oh so very cosy. With their on demand shuttles it was really convinient to get to and from arlanda! The tapwater was amazing too

Second stay of our holiday.

Have always found the staff very helpful and pleasant. Unfortunately this time we were left to wait 40 minutes in the cold for our pickup. When the driver eventually arrived ( after our second phone call) he did not get out to help us open the van door or load our luggage. Luckily our experience next day for our lift to the airport was back to Good Morning Arlanda’s high standard. The driver was pleasant and very helpful

Second stay of our holiday. I rated it very highly first time. Very convenient for the airport. Usually friendly staff. Good breakfast from 4 am. We had a negative experience (see below) but this experience and unhelpful member of staff was unusual and this will not stop us staying again or recommending the hotel to others.

Very good location

Receptionist was not very friendly

Very convenient location, just a few minute from the airport. Very good shuttle service, we arrived late and came to pick us up in 5 minutes

We have stayed before and had been taken to and from the...

We have stayed before and had been taken to and from the airport. You just phone them when you are ready. This time we needed to go to the car hire which is much further away but they took us there and will pick us up when we return for another night before flying home. We did not expect this. Very comfortable hotel at a reasonable price with coffee machine you help yourself to. Good range at breakfast which is from 4 am on. ( Tried a different airport hotel recently but did not like it - so immediately booked Good Morning Arlanda again)

Very clean,comfortable,breakfast was good,staff are friendle...

Very clean,comfortable,breakfast was good,staff are friendle and the shuttle is avaialbe all night long.i would like to recommend this hotel to any one.

Good choice for a short night in between flights

There is a shuttle but you have to call and my 5-10min wait became close to 30min as they do not run in a set schedule but "based on need". Late at night there is few staff on duty so the "need" seems to be a subjective assessment - I had to call twice for them to come and pick me up.

The hotel is located just a mile from the airport. The breakfast is good value for the small additional fee. The rooms are no frills but for a short stay between flights it is just fine unless you have high expectations on comfort and decor.

Generally good

Arrived to the hotel at 11:00 ,I have paid 200 more for check in and get my room at this time I think it's not normal. Other thing I have booked on booking.com with breakfast included but at hotel they said not included please if you can explain this behavior Thanks

A great thanks to shuttle team all times are ready to serve us

Overrated with limited facilities

Limited TV channels , schould have at at last one news channel. Waiting 60 minutes when hotel shuttle arrived and was ful. Called hotel to ask for transfer but only got voicemail .finally the airport information desq arranged transport to the hotel.

I will using it again when I have to stay over to catch an early flight.

Better coffee.

I felt the accomodations were great. Food was really good. I felt that the eggs were a little greasy but everything else was good. Would recommending staying there. The surroundings of the building were not to look next to a parking garage or something like and then back end of the airport. Inside was great.

good hotel for airport stay.

good hotel for airport stay. there was a mix-up with the shuttle that had me waiting at airport for over an hour. front desk staff apologized and gave me free breakfast the next day. overall experience was positive.

Nice, quiet, convinient.

Wished the hotel would have had a nice quite place to hang around outside your room, besides the lobbie, or the restaurant. As I had to pay extra for breakfast I wish it would have been better and with more options.

Great staff, always very attentive and helpful. Nice quiet hotel. Perfect for airport connection. Super comfortable room.

Convenient airport hotel

The shuttle service between the hotel and the airport was extremely prompt, both on arrival at the airport and for the 4:30 AM drop off. I heard the same from a colleague who had traveled separately. I had been concerned about it as the hotel is not on the airport property, but this is perfect. The breakfast buffet is also open from 4:00 AM to 11:00 AM, a full 7 hours (so no need for carry out breakfast bags on an early flight)! Perfect; will stay again.

Good basis room with good service.

The room was too basic with: 1. no tea/ coffee facilities 2. no information about the restaurant 3. very small towels

good overall service and comfort

Easy convenient stay for airport

would be great if they used Whats App since there is free wifi, so that we don't have to call upon arrival at the airport.

nice people, easy pick up from the airport.

For a hotel near the airport, an excellent choice.

We booked because of the airport shuttle. I needed to go into Stockholm for a meeting, and the shuttle took me back to the airport to grab the city bus. They were very accommodating, and always helpful.

More than adequate for an airport hotel.

nothing really, it is an airport hotel and served us well for that.

The sole purpose for staying at this hotel was for its proximity to the airport. The hotel itself was fine for staying one night, clean, staff was friendly and informative, breakfast was good. But it was easily a 45 minute bus ride into Stockholm itself which we did for a few hour look at the city. We used their shuttle to get to and from the airport.

The room was very clean and nice to sleep in.

Directions for pickup, need to tell people who are not familiar with the airport what "pick up at 11" means.

The room was very clean and nice to sleep in. The bed was wonderful.

Nice airport hotel - great staff

B-fast was extra - about $9 per person,

Staff very helpful - picked us up at rental car, stowed a big suitcase for 13 days! Breakfast cost extra - which was ok not great, But the showers were great, bed comfy - and quick to Arlanda airport!

Very convenient. Bus to airport was very frequent

Someone had given away our room but the staff quickly found us another. The carpets were worn and looked dirty. Otherwise everything was very clean.

Everything was very nice, staff were friendly and spoke English.

I could not verify the local transportation and they never answered my email questions, so I needed to pay an expensive taxi even when they do have this service of transportation to/from the airport. I do not like this at all.

All good tho very different from American hotels. US travellers need to adjust expectations.

Clean rooms, helpful staff, nice breakfast and easy access Shuttle to and from airport works well. Shuttle staff is A bit slow on answering the phone tho. Room for improvement there

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Very convenient to go for an early flight.

Very convenient to go for an early flight. The hotel arranges transfer to the airport. They also have parking available. Simple room with everything one needs to stay overnight.

It's close proximity to the airport and reliable shuttle...

It's close proximity to the airport and reliable shuttle service guided our decision to book here. Bonus was helpful staff, pleasant surroundings and comfortable room.

Clean, plain&simple.

The only way to get their shuttle is phone call. I had no mobile connection and they had no Viber or WhatsApp account.

Clean, plain&simple. Good for the money.

Convenient & comfortable

The airport shuttle process was easy (call hotel after luggage pick up) you didn't have to wait long but perhaps take names of parties waiting to be picked up from airport & have a list, as a lot of people arrived at the same time waiting to be picked up, each saying they had called the hotel.

Great choice of breakfast buffet, good coffee. Really useful airport shuttle service, friendly staff picked us up & took us back to car rental area the next morning. A comfortable stay.

Clean and comfortable accommodation, just a few minutes taxi...

It might have been nice for the hotel shuttle to also pass by the long stay parking It's a shame the hotel isn't quite within walking distance of the terminal - it's a few miles.

Clean and comfortable accommodation, just a few minutes taxi ride from the airport Used their efficient free airport shuttle bus in the morning, after a good "swedish style" breakfast

The very best value for money we have had.

Nothing to dislike at all

Would recommend anyone to go there,it is super.Picked up at airport within 5 mins of ringing and taken back next morning with no charge.Lovely restaurant so no need to search for anywhere.Our Second stay and would go back again.

Very good

Hotel is situated near airport and excellent connected with free shuttle. We only slept there and gone on the next flight in the morning. We had everything we needed like helpful staff, clean room and bathroom, comfortable bed for sleep and nice breakfast. Very good place if you need to sleep somewhere between flights.

Dystopian quarantine facility.

Claustrophobic on-site location. The staff were mostly polite - some were genuinely trying to be pleasant. Upholstery in pick-up service was worn and fatigued. Food quality was basic.

The atmosphere at breakfast was tolerable. Hot water was plentiful.

The ultimate relaxing hotel

That i couldnt stay there longer😜

The cleanest room ive ever seen beautiful, the room was so relaxing, the food in the restaurant was absolutely excellent and tables cleaned imediately after i ate .. The shuttle bus female driver was so nice and obliging .. I honestly felt fantastic after a great nights sleep and a very healthy meal

Comfort, cleanliness and convenience at a fair price

Coffee, tea and snacks available in the lobby, much for free. Comfortable beds, good internet. Very efficient shuttle, five minutes from Arlanda. Perfect for a stopover. I would go back

Perfect location for airport transfers, easy to find and good value for money

The weather was fantastic and several guests clearly would have liked to sit outside. The building sits in a huge car park which was poorly surfaced -hence the outlook from the room was not great. So the only space the hotel could offer were a few chairs on some grass at the front door. But clearly there is enough land to create a summer courtyard area that could be a pleasant place to sit.

Its airport location and simple, clean facilities were why we chose it. We needed to be near the airport for an early flight. The staff were really helpful with transfers to both the car hire drop off and the airport. Excellent service standards.

Convenient and Affordable

The airport shuttle was excellent! I called from airport and was picked up within 10 minutes and easily booked my return. Rooms were very clean and very nice breakfast. I have used the hotel before for business and will def. rebook again.