Reviews of Gothia Towers Hotel 4 stars

Mässans Gata 24, Centrum, SE-40226 Gothenburg, Sweden

#15 of 70 hotels in Gothenburg

Living The High Life
    • Small Double Room

That I only had 4 nights here, I could have stayed longer :-) I had a really great response to my radio feature on the trip - www.traveltalk.ie - wwwsunshine1068.com

The Gothia ia an excellent hotel, our room looked right over Liseberg Park. The breakfast was so good and the Spa is really amazing. I really enjoyed my stay and thanks to my partner Ambjörn my the recommendation. If you want a great location, great service and a really cool place to stay then look no further than the Gothia Towers.

Vacation in Göteborg
    • Small Double Room

The bed was super comfortable, the room where I stayed was really cosy and big enough. The breakfast was situated in an amazing restaurant and the selection included lots of organic vegan foods. The organic juice there was also very tasty. I enjoyed the view from my window. I could get some discount for yoga classes in Upper House because staying in Gothia Towers, the sister hotel of Upper House. I could use the gym free there as well. Most of the time I was in the hotel. I visited one new Liseberg attraction as well, this amusement park is about 2 minute walk from there. I also visited the ICA shop near there. I really enjoyed my stay in Gothia Towers.

For the money you pay here - OK hotel
    • Small Double Room

View from the room - it overlooked at some gray wall with factory in foreground. Corridors are also pretty gray.

I liked location, good choice for breakfast with a fair quality and choice

In general acceptable and a good stay, but not a 4-star...

In general acceptable and a good stay, but not a 4-star hotel, more a 3-star. Most impressive was how sooo many people were able breakfast simultaneously, but good breakfast. Room was way too hot though, cooling system was not working at all, although the towel heater was working :-). Room was dirty with leftovers from previous guests, our used glasses were not replaced, and we had to ask for towels two days in a row. Television was out-of-synch for some strange reason. Nice view and location.

Excellent hotel
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

It was very romantic dinner att the upper house restaurant with fabulous view But i think the prices are little bitt high.

Excellent facilities. Friendly staff. Clean and comfortsble rooms. Very nice view from the room. Wonderfull bar and restaurants in the hotel lobby. Many places where kids can enjoy.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Not recommended.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We had a room with the very uninspiring view, on 6th floor overlooking a roof. Queues were ridiculously long for checking in, they are clearly understaffed for such a big hotel. Long queues also for the elevators each time we had to use them. Breakfast was very disappointing, in a cold and boring room, with poor quality (the worst scrambled eggs I ever had, for example). Expensive parking. Globally this hotel is totally overpriced, will never stay here again.

Comfortable room, well cleaned, location next to Liseberg amusement park.

The room and the view was amazing.

My only complain was the scrambled eggs at breakfast. Should have been home cooked. Not the powder stuff.

The room and the view was amazing. All in all a very nice experience.

Not so happy as we had paid a heavy sum of money for the stay

We had booked two rooms for two days, where one of the room had problems with the AC. On request it was changed and we were moved to a new room where the toilet paper was not found in the toilets. The day after we put towels on the ground to be replaced with the clean ones. The towels were not replaced and the litter was not removed from the room. We had to call reception for the change of towels. The used coffee cups were not replaced either. The toilet papers were not placed either. WE had to call the reception twice in order to get toilet papers. On booking.com it was mentioned that this was a 4-star hotel but the we met the needs of a 1-star hotel. In future we are not going to consider our stay in Gothia Towers because we had payed higher amount of money as compared to the other nice hotels in the vicinity where the value of money was much better. Furthermore, the price calculated from the norwegian kroner to the swedish kroner was exchanged with a higher amount of kroner after one day of our check out. It doesn,t make any sense as we had checked out one day earlier which was tuesday 11 am, a normal working day, and the exchange rate was used for the day after. Really a bad experience.

The location was absolute spot on as we wanted to live close to Liseberg amusement park.

Place to stay if you are planning to visit Liseberg and Universeum
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

If you are going to Gothenburg to enjoy Liseberg and Universeum these parks are just across the street from the hotel. At first we got a room that stinked of (male) perfume, but after a quick consultation with the reception desk, we got a new room (stink-free). We got there using an EV. Booked parking space with charging before arriving. That was very convenient. The parking service had even changed the charging limit on the vehicle (I forgot) so it was 100% charged when we got the car back, and consequently we got back home without any charging stops on the way.

Will definitely come back with my family and try the spa next time!
    • Small Double Room

That the pool wasn’t one of the free facilities.

I loved the location. I loved the staff! They upgraded our room and even escorted us to the new room. Like wow! Even at 11:30 am!!! Even though there were some problems with the parking, we got help right away. Our stay was comfy 💙

Overall good. Breakfast in a big hall was stressed.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The breakfast on a such big area was hard to find what to choose. Should be better to put all the different options into the same place or at least close to each other. And do the same repeatedly in more e.g four cells. We becomed stressed to get in time for the check out at 1100.

Fantastic view of the city. Elevator was amazing.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

excellent for Liseberg park
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A bath would have been nice. Getting out of car park wasn't easy the system could be better.

Very comfortable and quiet room with stunning views, very close to Liseberg park. Very clean. We had a peaceful sleep! The spa was excellent too. Breakfast was great and Heaven 23 ok

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I didn't find anything of reasonable quality at the breakfast even though there was a great variety of dishes, cold cuts etc. The breakfast area was large, dark and noisy. If you want to enjoy a long, nice hotel breakfast this is not the place for you. If you still want to enjoy the great location of Gothia Towers, you should choose the Upper House part of the hotel.

Too big to take care of customers
    • Small Double Room

We had 2 rooms 1 for adults and 1 for children. The rooms of the adults had the defective ventilations, Temperature in the room 25 Degres. Impossible to open the Window except in transom. The receptionist came to see the heat and call the service desk who came to measure the temperature with a thermometer. The hotel are full and not possible to move rooms. He gives us a fan and suggests that we leave the window awning for that night. My wife is Asmatic can not sleep with the Windows open. What a night...…no discounts on the room. I am disappointed the benefits of this Hotel. I had come 2 times with customers 6 years ago, I have never experienced this.

Ideal location to visit the city.Correct room. Breakfast are beautiful

Gothic towers is such a nice hotel, perfectly placed for...
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

Gothic towers is such a nice hotel, perfectly placed for liseberg amusement park. The rooms are nice and the lobby is massive with plenty of seats to meet up with friends.

Was pleasant to stay there, well located in the city.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The crowd in the breakfast space.

The location is excellent, staff friendly and helpful. Despite the high number of rooms, services are done efficiently (room cleaning, response to customer requests and so on). I enjoyed my stay and would go there again. The price is perhaps a bit high in comparison to other hotels of similar standing.

Hostel-like experience for a high price
    • Sky Twin Room

The service was poor because there was a do-it-yourself approach. It was like a giant hostel instead of a 4-hotel. The server and host at the restaurant on the top floor were not attentive and showed little interest in "service". From the welcome at the front desk to the breakfast staff to the restaurant, it was a disappointment. Staff really need to be retrained. Also, there is no air conditioning system, so if your room is sunny, too bad in trying to cool it off.

The breakfast was free and was easy to manage. The location was great, very close to city center and Liseberg. The room and bathroom were clean. Complimentary cava and chocolates were provided.

Viev and location
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

No people in reception, there is three towers and three receptions but there is no people in every reception at the same time, so you never know where you should go. The breakfast buffet is not so good and the organization of buffet is strange, you can be tired just to go around to find the food.

Viev and location

Lots of greenery, nice 23rd floor bar.
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

Upper house dining was disappointing in terms of food, though staff were great and so was the wine. Bed not set up for the third person when we arrived at 1am, though bizarrely was set up on night 2 in a twin room we’d booked for night 2. Pre-stay communication about the spa was poor, but great for everything else

Lots of greenery, nice 23rd floor bar. Located right by the main bus station and amusement park, is probably stay in Haga next time, but it was easy to get around. Staff were helpful and friendly and the few minor issues we had were all resolved quite quickly. Bed set up with board under it (I have a bad back) on arrival - great

Close to liseberg and the art museum.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Pictures on Booking are too well made (see multiple layers in Photoshop and spot lighting): it's a disapointment when you see the room in real, which is average. The Sofa (bed) was not comfortable, the shower leaking + wetting the whole (stinky) bathroom floor, only air condition (noisy), one could hear the concert outside. Too pricy for what it is (+ parking costs are high)

Close to liseberg and the art museum.

WONT COME BACK FOR 2ND TIME
    • Small Double Room

The housekeeping service is terrible they didn't change the towel and refill the shampoo. Besides the room air con is so hot, it's hardly to fall asleep. And the photo of the room on booking.com is completely different with actual room.

The place is close to tram station which is around 3min walk

Bad & good
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

In the tower no. 3 there is no free SPA as it's 4 stars I went to tower no.2 they said you have to pay 700 kr as you are from different hotel.!!!!!!!!!!! Booking.com sold me this deal as all towers one hotel !!

The bed was comfy.
    • Small Double Room

The bathroom faucet was broken. I could not take the shower. I called the service, but it took too long so I had to fix the problem myself.

The bed was comfy. The insulation was great.

I really enjoyed my stay at this location
    • Small Double Room

The only drawback with the hotel is that it is cashless

I liked the hotel. It was a big conference hotel. Lots of people but not cramped. Its pretty massive. The beer was plentiful, the wine divine and the food exquisite. My room was clean, well equipment and on the 19th Floor (1929 to be exact). The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The location was good. Serviced by a direct bus from the airport and a local tram and bus hub are located directly across the road beside the Theme Park.

Good location opposite the leseberg theme park.
    • Small Double Room

Lost my white nighty when room clean, not qualified housekeeping and not clear standard.

Good location opposite the leseberg theme park. Clean and comfortable bed pillow.

Very good location, we had 2 rooms in Sky travelled with 3...
    • Small Double Room

of course be the one to pay for it all.

Very good location, we had 2 rooms in Sky travelled with 3 children. we did the Spa also with 2 16years old children. Very nice rooms, the view is of course the IT factor, and location. if car use the recommended carpark, fantastic easy and safe walk to the hotel lobby after parking your car. Do the Spa it is worth it.

good location.

Not enough staff. checkin que was absout 50 people on line. could not check in me and my friends in different rooms at the same time, No staff in tha bar, quw time for a beer was like 20 min.

good location.

- Excellent wifi -- the best one in any hotel that I've...
    • Small Double Room

Elevators take too long to arrive. Sometimes, there was one elevator in the floor just below, but still, another elevator that was on the top of the building would be the selected one to come. The algorithm to decide which elevator to come is not working well.

- Excellent wifi -- the best one in any hotel that I've been to so far. - Friendly staff.

Truly amazing staff.
    • Small Double Room

Truly amazing staff. At first I thought it was just luck that I spoke to one extremely friendly and helpful staff member, but then it became clear that *everyone* was so helpful. It was a genuine feeling. I honestly did not expect such curtesy and smiles. Maybe its Sweden! Thank you.

Great stay, great conference, very happy.
    • Small Double Room

The eggs at breakfast were not great. I'd avoid them. It's a trivial complaint, I know. :-)

Great location, great food at breakfast, comfortable and clean room. Don't miss the 20th floor glass bridges between towers and the amazing swimming pool. Very reasonable cost, great stay.

Great hotel, especially if you attend a conference there
    • Small Double Room

It was a bit complicated to find your way in this huge complex of three towers and the conference center.

I stayed in this hotel because of a conference I attended and took place in the adjacent conference center.

Great place with a great location and a pleasant staff
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

We stayed 3 nights and the first morning they wanted to make up our room. I asked him to wait ten minutes. Our room did get made up but it was later in the day. We were ok with that, but the second day we ate breakfast and went out for the whole day and the room never did get made up. That was a bit disappointing but not a deal breaker. I would stay again!

Breakfast, ping pong (but you need more tables, the one ping pong table is always being used).

Excellent and extra special as the weather was excellent too 🦋
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Cannot think of anything that did not like.

The beds were super very comfy. The beds were very comfy and clean. Very nice rooms and bathroom very clean and lovely towels etc. 😊

The location and the view.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

In a hotel with this standard you expect to have more varieties of coffee at breakfast. There was only regular black coffee, no cappuccino, latte etc.

The location and the view. Extremely nice and helpful staff.

Alright
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was awful the scrambled eggs were cold and watery and there was no standard teas available i.e. English breakfast

view from my room, and the very friendly reception staff

Everything was good - as usual, even though they are now...
    • Sky Twin Room

I had one of the new sky rooms, which was plea sant but colourless. But the bedside light was HORRIBLE! A bright square mounted in the headboard that you couldn't dim or direct. A real design miss.

Everything was good - as usual, even though they are now larger than ever.

Several good things about the hotel, but closed down restaurants and the parkingservice were no good

The restaurant that we could get 10% closed allready at 16.00. 2 other restaurants were closed. We parked our car in the hotel garage to be shore that the car was safe. We left the key in the reseption and got it back showing up a receipt. The car came back with several small paint damages. They said it was not their fault. We need to contact our incurancecompany.

Bright view. Nice bathroom. Good beds!!!!

A pleasant stay overall. Staff incredibly helpful and polite. Location fab! Food delicious!
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Thoroughly put out by not being able to use any of the pools all of which were within the spa. Having travelled from the UK I had been looking forward to a swim in the pool outside on the 20th floor. Had read reviews that I could use the pool, only to be told I couldn't without booking a spa treatment. Also, there was toothpaste in the sink in the bathroom when we'd arrived, presumably from another guest. Otherwise, cleanliness was reasonably on point.

Staff were really something. How'd I'd expect them to be and more? Breakfast was awesome.

Great hotel for conference attendees and family attraction
    • Small Double Room

I asked for late check out due to conference schedule and the maximum given was 30 minutes. In such big hotel I find it hard to be believe there's no flexibility for about 2 hour late check-out request.

Modern hotel within a huge complex , comfortable for the the adjacent conference center attendees, and also for attraction suitable for families.

Very big and busy hotel, but exeptional friendly and helpful...
    • Small Double Room

Very big and busy hotel, but exeptional friendly and helpful staff. Townhotel with lot of events going on around, so it's not really a quiet and relaxing place, good for people who like this kind of vibriant atmosphere. The breakfast is only minimum standart, does not fit the price class.

A good hotel near Liseberg
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We liked the brekfastroom, so many guests and still a cosy atmosphere. And plenty of tables and good food. The room was OK and we recommend to book a room high up in the towers. A tremendous wiew!

Huge hotel. Great if you attend a Congress.
    • Small Double Room

Too big... one get lost just to find the breakfast room.

Great if you are attending a congress. Flybussen stop just at the hotel's door. Express check-in/check-out.

One-night stay in a Skyroom
    • Sky Twin Room

We stayed in one of the skyrooms and the view was just amazing! The room and facilities were great and the location was perfect. Breakfast had a large variety of choices and everything was delicious!

Great location if you are taking transit to the airport.
    • Small Double Room

Beds where terrible and rooms had bad noise isolation. Tv had disruptions.

Great location if you are taking transit to the airport. Good breakfast which you could take with you if you leave early.

Loved it. Looking forward to staying with us again.
    • Small Double Room

Taught the staff were extremely helpful. The Hotel was extremely busy and the staff really gave me time to explain the hotel and places to see around the hotel. Went up stair to the restaurant on floor 23 and from the view to the food it was nothing short of absolutely fantastic. I’m due to come back to the hotel in may and I’m looking forward to it already.

Big windows with a very nice view of Liseberg from the 20th...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom smelled a little funny from times to times. We told the staff about it and said they would look into it.

Big windows with a very nice view of Liseberg from the 20th floor. Nice room with very comfy beds and hotel service was quick when we spilled some red wine on the beddings. Bouns for the bath tubs and big televison. Overall a really nice stay for a night in town

romantic getaway for our anniversary
    • Small Double Room

more than 70£ to go to swim. as it’s a package . you can’t just admire the view and swim. i was gutted. no complimentary gift if it’s your birthday. But as a misunderstood with the reception we get at the end for free small bottles of wine.

the room , the view , the city, the breakfast everything was perfect for our anniversary . The staff was really friendly , a big thanks to Hakan for his help :)

A great hotel for a short stay in Gothenburg, more suitable for professional travel than romantic.
    • Small Double Room

The place is nice, but is very much a business hotel. I was there for a vacation and it definitely felt more suitable for professional travel rather than leisure time. The facilities were good, just the room had 2 single beds rather than the double we requested.

Breakfast is great and a fantastic view from the upper floors. The location is convenient as well and the hotel felt clean and well managed.

Not a great experience !
    • Small Double Room

I will start with the most disturbing thing, cleanliness in the room. Cobwebs on the Air condition, the desk was very dusty ( I mean the small bottles of wine you can see easily the dust on them) , the door from desk was dirty with some maybe drink was sticky. The wall in front of the desk is also spoiled with some drink ( is a wallpaper can be clean up ) . The towels on bathroom were so poor quality . The lights in the bathroom were full of dust( the round ones where is the mirror ) the Airvent from the shower oh my god was full of dust , when you do a shower you can clearly see. Another thing is the AC that was not working ( the heating of course is a Scandinavian city where is cooold so you expect to be warm inside the room ) we need to call for extra blanket and we call for AC hearing not working and they bring a small heater ( I mean isn’t the way I want to be resolve this situation ). Disappointed about the experience. The hotel needs to focus as well on sense of arrival of welcoming the guest and make a last impression on them. The staff looks to be “focus “ that they need to their tasks, and forget about the guests experience ... but be a balance there ...

The location is great! Close to airport and close to city Center ( station for FLyG bus to airport and trams for city). The pool from Tower 2 looks amazing and the Heaven 23 was great food and great views.Breakfast was good!

Expensive but convenient for meetings at Svenska Mässan.
    • Small Double Room

Cleaning could have been better, there was dust in room. The cost of staying here is high. On Sunday the breakfast on ground floor was lousy and the breakfast environment was hectic, chaotic and unfriendly.

Friendly and helpful reception staff. Good breakfast on Monday and Tuesday in the normal breakfast room on floor 2. Nice quiet room. Very convenient location when have meetings at the fair "Svenska Mässan". Reasonable walking distance (20 minutes) to downtown.

Modern hotel in a very central location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The beds are very comfortable. Staff is very friendly. We even got sparkling wine to our room the morning after we had arrived (when we checked in we chatted with the woman in the reception and happened to mention that it was our wedding anniversary)

Heating problems, wouldn't recommend
    • Small Double Room

Room was very cold - made the stay really uncomfortable (and it was -6 degrees outside). Booked a double bed and got two twin beds pushed together, which kept coming apart. When asked for help with these they were able to strap the beds together - but makes you wonder why they didn't do that in the first place. Really disappointing - would have seemed like a nice place otherwise, but this made it a very cold, uncomfortable stay.

Good breakfast, really nice design in the lobby, and very central location. Shower was good.

Will never stay there again

Probably the worst hotel I have stayed in in the last 20 years of travel, the room was so small it didn't even have a closet, just 3 pegs from the wall. Most of the staff were very uncooperative, too many things to mention. Cancelled attending a follow-up conference at the same hotel purely on this experience.

Very little, a few of the staff members were pleasant though.

Bad experience with staff and service, fresh rooms and good location.

See above

Very bad service. We had to double check everything since we got different answers such as check-outtime. Almost had to pay double due to fault in the system. Extremely cold in the lobby. We had food at Ristoria and got super bad service and a grumpy waitress. Got a cheaper wine (different year) than what it said on the menu but she said it was the same price for me. Told me “What is the problem?” And “ I just want to survive today”. The restaurant might not belong to Gothia but as customer it is connected. Will probably not recommend Gothia or come back unfortunately. I have stayed with many hotels both for leisure and work and I am sad to say that Gothia is not in the top 25. Kind regards Helena

nice hotel, however, we have been there too many times, maybe.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

i guess there are too many foreigners in Sweden now. so the local have some strange feeling. when you read my comment, i am sure you understand what i mean.

the room is northern Europe style, simple, elegant and of all quality furniture.

I booked this hotel as it had a Sauna.
    • Sky Twin Room

I booked this hotel as it had a Sauna. However, on check -in I was informed that I would need to pay a very expensive Spa fee (around €70), I asked if I could just pay for using the Sauna, approx. 1h, apparently only if I paid the ~€70. I travel every week and the most I have ever been asked to pay for using a Sauna is €20. I will not go back to this hotel.

The view was outstanding even for the breakfast!
    • Small Double Room

It was a bit dirty in the toilet.It was hair in the shower. The toilet was not flushed ( full of paper and probably more ...) when we arrived. It was also a whole in the wall in the bedroom(not big but anyway). But it was okey.

The amazing view from the window.

Breakfast included, rooms very clean and free WiFi...
    • Small Double Room

Was a little bit expensive considering the room was a little smaller than was pictured. Bed was two singles together which meant plenty of room but there was a gap that kept opening between the two of us is we tried to cuddle.

Breakfast included, rooms very clean and free WiFi throughout hotel. Mini fridge in room with space to put in own items and a large shower. Staff were very friendly spoke English fluently. Great location, Korsvagen tram and bus stops pretty much right outside and amazing views over Liseberg amusement park and the city.

We were in conferens
    • Sky Twin Room

I alwayes used to stay in this hotel We like it very much! You can choose different restaurangs in the hotel and we just love the breakfeast in the sky bar!

Room and conferensarea and the receptionists
    • Small Double Room

The awful service one waitress gave me at the dinner. A waitress shall not query My allergies at the table. And then throw down the plate on the table in front of me. And not talk to me in a snoringly way. And Aldo the minimal offer at the lunch shop. Nothing fot is allergic guests.

Room and conferensarea and the receptionists

Location, breakfast.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Standard room bad condition and dirty. We decided to change for a sky room at a higher price. Sky room was cozy and comfortable.

Location, breakfast. Personal very helpful.

breakfast was alright
    • Small Double Room

Old room with a window facing an outside wall. TV didn't work. The information regarding check out and breakfast was incorrect. The "minibar" was two 18cl bottles of wine standing on a desk in the room. Single bed cover for a queen sized bed?

breakfast was alright

Ok, but did not fulfill expectations.
    • Small Double Room

The parking was not even on the same side of a canal and a real pain to drive to. (I got like 5 mails confirming my booking from Gothia Towers, but not one that described the crucial procedure of getting there and park my car.) The interior of the place gives a very run down impression compared to the flashy exterior. "Double bed" is actually two beds that are not even fitted together.

Good breakfast. Nice staff.

It was my worst stay ever at a hotel, they charged us more...
    • Small Double Room

It was my worst stay ever at a hotel, they charged us more once we checked in, and one of my kids got biten by insects which we do not know which insects was it. They did only change the room for us we expected they be more professional to deal with such situations but they were not.

Great breakfast and cleanliness of room.

Terrible check-in procedures, took at least 1 hr to get our room, checkin opened at 15 and at 17.30 we were supposed to be at the dinner show at the hotel - where our pre-announced and confirmed allergies were not known...

Great breakfast and cleanliness of room.

Breakfast was good, but not exceptional.
    • Small Double Room

Breakfast was good, but not exceptional. Main drawback is the same as with many big hotels: you end up spending minutes walking between towers and in elevators.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

The room was great!
    • Small Double Room

None of the restaurants wold allow us to have dinner due to us not booking a table. Even though there were free tables, they said they do have someone to serve us. This is not acceptable by a 4 star hotel. They asked us to consider Foodora. A lot of people that are not actual guests visit the hotel and therefor it is very crowded.

The room was great!

Room hospitality staffers aren't good at their job.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Room hospitality staffers aren't good at their job. No topup of the room essentials such as tea bags.. (after a hard day) They couldn't even take out the used tea bag wraps out.. The property isn't good for week day business traveler's.

It was not up to the expectattions.
    • Small Double Room

View was pathetic.. Bed was small.. It wasn't cleaned for 2 days out of my 4 days stay.. Breakfast didn't had much options in general and specifically for vegetarians..

Room was cozy

Clean, silent, nice, well-positioned, but a bit expensive.
    • Small Double Room

Intercontinental breakfast can be easily improved.

Very good in-room WiFi connection. Breakfast area is relaxing. Staff are kind, young and with a genuine smile. In-room furniture is well conserved. Room and bathroom are clean.

Only complaint was after checking in, driving through the...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Only complaint was after checking in, driving through the round about to get back to the parking garage. Took me 20 minutes.... but again, that is the only complaint. Everything was great

Classy, but expensive !!
    • Small Double Room

Although the staff were really helpful, they were unable to provide a room ith a tub. The toilet kept on flushing to start with but settled down after a few uses. The heating did not work in November and the kettle was on it's last legs. The free tv channels were the meanest ever encountered. Only four! For that money, Are you sure, World Hotels ! Most hotels manage at least ten ! There was also quite a bit of interference on all channels. There was alsö a strange vibration through the room a lot of the time. Might have been the lift as we asked for a room near the 'hiss'. Not good value for money, even with free upgrades and discounts !

We had a nice large, clean room. Bed very comfy. There was tea and coffee in the room, which is most appreciated by us Brits ! The wifi was excellent and the frokost to die for. The restaurant is enormous as is the newly built hotel itself. Very helpful staff, as I am partially disabled. The hotel is very handy for the Liseberghallen !! Nice spa/pool and relax areas.

The friendly staff.
    • Small Double Room

Much too crowded! 15 minutes to get checked in when you want tot go the theatre at 16:00 and are allowed to check-in 15:00 at the earliest in the garage.

The friendly staff. The good breakfast. The location close to Liseberg. Convenient parking.

good but not great and during my stay overpriced.
    • Sky Twin Room

first night i stayed in very small room with no aircondition just a window that was opening slightly. Too expensive for the room quality

the sky rooms are more comfortable and have air condition. the restaurants and food are very good. water very good quality

Excellent staff, great atmosphere excellent food and a view to die for. will be back.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The only complaint I have from the trip is that our beds were two single beds not a double one and they kept drifting apart wich made sleeping not as comfortable as I had hoped. The air conditioner in the room was also pretty noisy but we just turned it down and it didn't bother us, could have caused trouble in the summertime though.

Great place and extremely helpful and nice staff, we dined at the Upper House restaurant and it was simply amazing.

Browse Gothia Towers Hotel traveller photo gallery