Reviews of Hotell Aurum 4 stars

Gymnasievägen 12, 93157 Skellefteå, Sweden

#6 of 13 hotels in Skellefteå

• Standard Single Room

The reception was not good, the staff was stressed and did not pay attention bad quality schampoo, had problem all day by itching, the schampoo was called Fontana, Italian with a lot of chemicals. I checked.

• Standard Twin Room

i didn't like the little info about the hotel inside the same hotel, numbers to reception,wifi password add in the key, no menu in the room, room service doesn't work if the receptionist its alone.

the area to eat and the pool

• Family Room

The breakfast was great, and the pool and sauna facilities were fantastic (and included in the price). There is a regular sauna and a steam sauna downstairs, and a separate sauna in the pool area (where there is both a small pool and a jacuzzi). The breakfast buffet was very nice, and the room was very comfortable. The staff were also friendly and helpful, and working hard despite the public holiday. We were three people sharing a room, and the price including amenities and breakfast was extremely worthwhile!

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

The dinner buffet could have been available until later in the evening

As usual plenty of choice both hot and cold. For breakfast. Coffee machine excellent and was there all day. Particularly liked the buffet in the evening.

Nice staff, great breakfast, good pool and saunas. Close to Coop and easy to reach town by car.

Not bad at all

• Standard Single Room

Difficult to control temperature. Delivery truck noisy at 0530.

Quick check in. Nice little couch in the room.

• Standard Twin Room

Nice hotell with friendly staff. Good breakfast and nice room.

• Standard Single Room

Airport Bus stops outside the hotel. Rooms are comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Fikat, servicen

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

• Standard Twin Room

What about moving the property somewhere else?

The vitamin shots at the breakfast table were nice. The fluffy white bread wasn't.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Pooltable

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

Free parking and great service

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

We enjoyed the pool and the meals.

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

• Standard Single Room

We are in Sweden and they are showing Norwegian TV.?

• Reviewed: 1 March 2016

There was problem with the baby bed, but personnel sorted it out in a good way

Good location for the one who travel by car on E4 road, dedicated personnel, free parking lot and good breakfast

• Reviewed: 10 September 2015

We went down for breakfast at 9.15am as breakfast was until 9.30am. By the time I had feed my little girl it was 9.30 and I went up to get breakfast and all the hot food had been taken away. So I went to get some bread and cheese and the cheese was taken away by the staff as I was literally putting some on my plate. They made is very clear we were holding them up. At 9.45am we were still drinking our coffee and they started clearing away our table as we where sitting there and then starting hoovering around up. It made breakfast really uncomfortable and as it was our holiday we were looking forward to a relaxed breakfast not moody staff hovering around us until we moved.

The beds in this hotel are excellent and always make for a great nights sleep.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2015

I think the personal on the hotel is unpleasant because before i check inn the reception ask me if have reservation and I said yes. The room that had been book was two beds so kind of i maid a mistake but then i ask if there is a room with one bed and the reception said there is but it expensive.. I was really eretated for the reason of she did not give me suggestion if i can transfer,and then she said that this is the room that I had book. Another things more the card that she gave me was not working so i return to the reception and there is no customer that time and I was standing there and it seems like she does not care at all. The last thing was more dissapointed because they deduct double amount on my bank account så I pay double amount on that one night stay. I try to complain but they said they will return the money with in 10 days. I will never stay in Aurum anymore. They have bad service.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2015

Perfect place for those who are travelling by car. We have chosen this city for one night stay on the way from Northern Norway to Stockholm. Dinner included into room rate was very pleasant after so long route. Hotel is close to autoroute but there were not any road noise. Really nice place!

• Reviewed: 12 May 2015

Staff were very kind, helpful, service is fantastic and the rooms were good Had good space. Clean and comfortable, and my recommendation if you are tired like us, since we are studing for exam :)

• Reviewed: 13 January 2015

in the middle of an industrial estate far away from the centre - no transport link overpriced poor breakfast no dining facility excluding poor buffet ending at 8pm cold rooms dated furniture miss sold room reception staff clueless / waiting staff unpolite standard room smaller than Ibis/premier in - no space for luggage

free car park WiFi

• Reviewed: 18 February 2016

Very good hotel. Perfect placed in the city.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2016

Great food was included in the room price. Dinner and breakfast.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2015

Nothing what so ever

Everything was fantastic from the time we checked in to the time we checked out

• Reviewed: 18 June 2015

Nice, calm and with very friendly staff :-)

• Reviewed: 14 May 2015

Only there from 20.00pm to 05.30am but everything was perfect.

There are also 17 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotell Aurum traveller photo gallery