Reviews of Quality Hotel Winn Haninge 4 stars

Rudsjöterrassen 3, 13640 Haninge, Sweden

#1 of 2 hotels in Haninge

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Really awesome fresh and big breakfast.

Nothing. I enjoyed my 1-night overstay.

Really awesome fresh and big breakfast. Altough my room was pretty small (1 person), the comfort and quality is excellent, like the whole hotel is. Need normally a desk for my laptop (work) but not possible in this small room.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Lovely first visit to Sweden.
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel was very welcoming . Lovely lounge area.The beds were very comfortable, the rooms lovely and bright and the breakfasts were wonderful. The staff were keen to help and answer questions too.

Good Gym under the hotel quite inexpensive but I would...

Parking.... I would reserve some lots for hotel customers

Good Gym under the hotel quite inexpensive but I would include it on price of the hotel to be fair

The hotel is nicely designed also the room has nice...
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel is nicely designed also the room has nice furnitures. Room is not big but enough for 2 persons for some nights. Huge variety for breakfast, nice lobby. Train to Stockholm is 5 mins by foot from hotel. Staff prepared some sandwiches for take-away because I had to leave before breakfast starts.

Just as I expected, I will stay again
    • Standard Twin Room

Nothing, all fine. However for my next booking, the price went way up, so I cancelled and am trying somewhere else.

Good clean room, nice breakfast, great location for my need

Nice hotel, but the check in-out staff need proper training or you need new motivated staff there..
    • Standard Twin Room

Now the negative part: We had booked 2 rooms- one via company and one via booking.com. The one booked via company had one night less booked by accident by the company. So we arrived and when we discovered it (by the way, there was no help from the staff person, she just said no, the name is not there and just looked at us not even making a try to look tomorrows date or smth similar, just showed the list, who was booked for the arrival day), so we asked one additional night, which was fine, and we got it and I had the impression that we have now all 3 nights booked. And I also paid for all three nights. Just a remark: The staff person, who checked us in, sent us away from the counter during our check in twice, to check in and out two other client (2 times!), instead of finishing with us our check in. Then there were no bath robes in the rooms, which kinda is a standard everywhere else. And we were told by the same staff that our room was with not enough high upgrade(exactly their wording)... I had booked a standard room and there was no place where to choose or add the bath robes... And again no creativity from the staff eg you can buy or loan the robe from there and there and it costs so and so. As there was a sauna on our floor and wouldve loved to go there. On the third night, the staff was inside the second room, which we thought was booked for all three nights, and had closed the door card, so the person, who was staying there, went to the check in counter and was basically told what are you still doing here, you should've checked out in the morning. So he said, that he is supposed to stay there one more night and that it is paid and booked 2 nights ago, and I guess it was added then "again". No apology or anything again for the mix up.

Hotel itself looks clean and nice, is relatively comfy and with good location(if you need to be in that part of Stockholm). Breakfast was good and the staff in the food area very helpful and nice.

Very good value, comfortable stylish modern hotel. Highly recommended.
    • Standard Twin Room

We had a room at the back with a nice view of the park. There is quite a lot of construction work going on nearby, so I guess some rooms might not offer such a pleasant outlook. Also the road out front is in need of tidying up as there is some rubbish etc from the building works.

This is a stylish modern hotel which has recently been refurbished. The rooms and public areas are all nice places to be, with a spacious feeling. WiFi was excellent and the buffet breakfast was varied and delicious. The staff were extremely helpful and allowed us to leave our bags in their luggage room for a couple of days while we went off to tour the Stockholm islands. The hotel is close to a railway station offering a fast route into Stockholm. It's only a 20 minute drive to the ferry port for the southern islands of the Stockholm Archipelago, and about the same to central Stockholm. So for about two thirds of the price of a similar hotel in central Stockholm you get all the same comfort and amenities. Highly recommended.

The bed
    • Standard Twin Room

I sent a long email about my observations about the changes since the renovation. Basically room was exceedingly small , with no place to even open a suitcase except on the bed, toilet awkward hitting head and body on sink. Could have been moved closer to the shower area. Nowhere to put things ... No English news channel. Need salt and pepper shakers on the table not the large grain salt without a grinder...many staff very new and don't really know how everything works...but they were pleasant,.

The bed

Good location at Haninge with really good breakfast
    • Standard Twin Room

We didnt get much information when we checked in (Breakfast times, general things about hotel). No mugs in the Bathroom which is kinda unusual.

Really good breakfast! Nice and clean room. The hotel itself looks great inside.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Comfortable.
    • Standard Twin Room

No evening dinner, at least not on Sunday. Price relatively high as anything in Sweden.

Friendly staff. Comfortable rooms. Good breakfast. Large outside parking area.

Great breakfast

Great breakfast

Breakfirst wasnt good at all.

Breakfirst wasnt good at all.

The place is new and clean
    • Standard Twin Room

We got stolen in the first day while we was eating breakfast The hotel security is too low !! Be carful

The place is new and clean

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Price

Price

Food was excllent.

Room was very small, with no proper desk, and air conditioning was not very good

Food was excllent. Iron and ironing board was useful

excellent but expensive
    • Standard Twin Room

Its expensive to stay here.

All good

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Efficient, as expected, overall good if a bit pricey

It is a bit expensive for what it is where it is

All good, as expected

Good quality high standard.
    • Standard Twin Room

Good quality high standard. Nice rooms. Comfortable.

bartenders ps awesome

hard to get a table in the popular restaurant

bartenders ps awesome

Helpfull staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

Helpfull staff. Very good breakfast.

It was nice.

No water kettle, coffee.

Modern and clean.

Restaurant, breakfast, room, general environment, helpful...
    • Standard Twin Room

Restaurant, breakfast, room, general environment, helpful staff.

New renovated Hotel.

No free parking

Very new rooms. Nice breakfast very quite. Friendly staff.

Great services and room for a great price.
    • Standard Twin Room

Great services and room for a great price. A very good breakfast is included.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2015

This was my first time traveling outside of North America,...

This was my first time traveling outside of North America, so some of the things I encountered were cultural differences. However, I had 3 windows in my room with wooden slat blinds on the outside of the windows that didn't completely cover the whole window. I did not feel like I had privacy as I could see out the bottom of my windows - and any people down there could also see me!

• Reviewed: 27 February 2015

Staff were nice.

There was three alarm buttons in the room and obviously our young children wanted to constantly press them. The the staff didn't like that which we understand but why would a family room have alarm buttons all over? It made our stay a bit stressful for us. I asked if we could change room but was told all rooms where the same, all had alarm buttons.

Staff were nice. They let us use a room one evening so our friends could come over. Nice breakfast.

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015

There is nothing I like there.

There is nothing I like there.no good customer service no staff.i hate it.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2015

Breakfast.

Comforter only as long as bed. If you wanted feet covered, shoulders were not and vice versa. Room rather small. Train station noise.

Breakfast.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2015

Location was perfect since I was working nearby (2 km).

Location was perfect since I was working nearby (2 km). Nice live music appearance on some Thursday evenings, good breakfast and ok dinner.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2015

Excellent breakfast.

Excellent breakfast. Late checkat Saturday and Sunday.

There are also 25 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.