Reviews of Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm 4 stars

#54 of 144 hotels in Stockholm

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Convenience place
    • Standard Room

We were kind of disappointed about house keeping. I left our room key and they took it after cleaning . It was my fault I left it but they supposed to leave it in our room. We were inconvenienced lest of our stay. In addition found stains of lipstick on the glass.. We expected high level service therefore we were disappointed:(

Location is perfect close to central station. Breakfast was also delicious!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

5.5
    disappointing, as it was expensive and not worth the cost.
    • Superior Room

the hotel is undergoing gradual renovation and we were allocated an unrenovated room with a poor quality bathroom, not reflected in the photos posted

the location is good, convenient for the station, the shops and the harbour.

Weekend in Stockholm
    • Standard Room

Room was small. The bed was too spongy and pillows annoying. Lift was very slow

Very smart inside the foyer and a classy hotel looking hotel. Great location and good value for money compared to other hotels

4 reasons why I never again stay in this hotel
    • Standard Room

1. May 1-4 I stayed two nights. The hotel refused to put my freeze pack in a fridge between May 3-4. Thank God for the neighbouring Espresso House that helped me out. A two star hotel is more accommodating than this mismanaged hotel. 2. I stayed in the same hotel 11-14 sept Sept 5 I sent a question with reminder Sept 7 concerning my luggage . The hotel never answered. I spoke to the ”service manager” and asked why. He showed ZERO interest to make any root analysis OR to apologise. 3. Like in May, still 3 out of 4 elevators out of service. 4. The front staff treat you like cattle class in RyanAir and cannot even speak the native Swedish language. Stay away!!!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The ambiance of the hotel lobby and the breakfast area are...
    • Standard Room

The shower sprays water all over the bathroom floor regardless of how you use it.

The ambiance of the hotel lobby and the breakfast area are very good.

Very convenient hotel close to Central Terminal and Old Town
    • Standard Room

The bathroom's door was pretty odd: it was a simple glass door with no lock, you can fit 2 fingers between the "closed" door and the wall. It lacks the privacy. Upon using the free brown sugar and instant coffee on the first day, they were never refilled. There was also a small issue with the aircon device that was dripping condensed water, but they have "fixed"it adding some towels to the false ceiling :) There is no common sauna, only one for men, one for women.

The hotel is located very close to the Central Terminal and within walking distance (15 min) to Old Town. The room was pretty comfortable and clean, it has TV, free wifi, double bed, armchair, desk and chair, small wardrobe with 8-10 coat hangers. The bathroom was also clean, with a pretty large shower cabin, hair dresser. There is also a pool, jacuzzi and sauna at level -1, they are not so busy in the morning.

great and comfortable hotel in the heart of Stockholm

nothing - I would stay there again

Excellent restaurant on site as well as room service. I normally appreciate the option not to have breakfast included in the room rate, as that suits me. Location excellent, a couple of minutes walk from the Arlanda Express train platform, and all covered, in case it rains! There was a beautiful and clean swimming pool area and well equipped gym for guests to use until 10pm.

100 percent GOOD choice
    • Small Room

The hotel is replairing its lift, so sometimes it's noisy when u r taking a nap. Also there is occationally some strange sound in the bathroom. Don't know where it comes from.

Service! The staff are friendly, helpful and efficient, especially Ms. Gina.

Good location, not the best service for the high value.
    • Superior Room - Mansion Style

During our stay 4 from 5 lifts didnt work and once we stucked there with our 3 years old child! No apology from the hotel staff. During the busy times we often had to wait for the avalaible lift since only one worked. Other day we needed help to carry our troley to the breakfast but hotel employee wasnt super frienly and we caried on our own.

I liked the location near to the train station. Very nice gym. Staff at the breakfast was really nice, friendly and helpful.

Cold Room, Air conditioner only cold
    • Standard Room

he room was cold, there is an air condition that is not possible to turn off complete, cleanness need to be improved.

Location is the best, just next door from the train station, breackfast is great, gym and swiming pool great too

Perfect location.
    • Small Room

As there is a pool - would be nice to have bath robes and shoes to go sauna and pool. That part didnt work really well

Perfect location. Great service. Nice restaurant and bars. Room are very nice.

Very comfortable hotel with gym and sauna.
    • Superior Room

Very good location, next to central station and Arlanda express, Good size double bed room, has safe in room, and kettle for tea and coffee. The SATS gym in the basement with a pool and sauna (separate for men and women) is also a plus.

I did feel the room price was a little too high, and as result I didn't take their breakfast, there were many palaces outside the hotel for this.

very poor value for money during the hotel renovation time ...
    • Small Room

I first received a room on the second floor, which is actullay the floor at the same level as the central station. As it was too noisy, I asked to be moved to an other room. This room on the 7th floor was amazing : furniture from the sixties, a ventilator instead of air conditioning, a bathroom like in a youth hotel ... And this for 350€ per night ! After long discussion's, I got a 15% (!!) reduction on the price of the room, where I would have expected a 50% reduction ... On top of this, out of the 3 main elevators, 1 was in renovation, and 1 was out of service for breakdown at breakfast time ... 2 others elevators in the other side of the hotel were also out of service ... Next time I choose an AirBnB at 100€, and I will be fare more better servce

top location

Good location poor services
    • Standard Room

We arrived the hotel at 13:00 pm after long journey through airports which lasted 16 hours and we were exhausted ,i told the person at the front desk whose name is ABEY for earlier check in because the hotel policy for check in time is after 15:00 pm i told him that we are tired but in a Rude way he refused and said you did nt ask for earlier check in and your two rooms are nt ready etc... we went out and come back to find the same person with better mood and we checked in at 14;30 PM. The rooms were very small. House keeping is poor. This hotel is not perfect for families . internet weak. beds are nt comfortable. my advise to hotel owners try to assign supervisors in each sector of your hotels to check and follow. Train your staff continuously. This hotel location is perfect but its services are nt matching with it.

This hotel location is practical for fast movement,very close to the central station of Stockholm .just few meters and you are in the middle of the station. I liked its location.

Buyer Beware
    • Superior Room with Lake and City View

Basically, buyer beware. We booked a "superior room with lake and city view", the most expensive on offer specifically because we wanted a particularly nice room. Unfortunately we got a room that had no view, as none were left from the category we requested. So we took the room anyway as it was clear no better ones were available. Unfortunately we then realised during the night they had stuck us directly under the hotel nightclub without letting us know. So it was impossible to sleep, the music was so loud. So at 2am, we switched rooms. During the switch, I forgot some decent headphones in the room and the next day tried to get them back. Mysteriously, they had disappeared even though I know they were in the room. Now I know staff are doing their best and it's a tough job. I don't want to run down the hotel, but I have to give a sub-standard review because it was a sub-standard stay for the price we paid. I cannot recommend this hotel after the poor experience we had.

Central location, decent standard hotel with nice furnishings. Ok breakfast.

Good, centrally located hotel, but with quite a few issues during our stay.
    • Family Room

Repair work drilling was constant, the sink in the bathroom collapsed shattering scaring my 12-year old, the pool was pretty small and crowded. Off handed, somewhat rude, reception staff.

Very central location. Breakfast good. The room size of a Junior Suite was very spacious.

Hotel in an ideal position but needs refurbishing
    • Superior Room

This hotel is in major need of a revamp. Everything in the room is very old and tired looking. Although the room was advertised as having a safe, there was just a great big hole where the original safe had been. I pulled out the desk chair to sit down and found an old pair of socks and stale chips on the seat. This was reported at reception but there was still no response. We managed to speak to one of the cleaning staff, who apologised profusely and immediately cleaned the seat up. We have stayed in Radisson hotels before and can truly say that this is the worst one we've stayed in.

The breakfast buffet was excellent, especially the salmon and extra flaky croussants. The location of the hotel was very good, especially with the added bonus of the train station being right next door. So easy to get the Airport express

Perfect hotel for exploring Stockholm!

The showers were a bit difficult to get in and out of because of the tub height and were a bit slippery. It would have been nice to have a non-slip shower mat inside. We also had the power blow out in our room when I tired to charge my e-reader device & it took almost 30 mins. for them to figure out how to get it back on.

The hotel was in a great location with easy access to all public transportation. The rooms were large and the beds very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was really good and the staff in the breakfast room were super friendly & helpful. The Sky Bar was a nice place to enjoy a drink with a nice view.

Overall great location and nice comfortable room.
    • Standard Room

Could be a bit more generous with the tea and coffee in the room.

Bed was very comfortable and always spotlessly clean. The location is very central and 5 mins away from the Arlanda express train from the airport. Enjoyed the skybar on the 9th floor and appreciated the water and cookies in reception after long walks visiting the city.

Aircondition was superb 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    • Standard Room

Not worth the money, my first time to a Radisson and disappoint me the furnitures we're too old, toilet not so clean it stinks, not enough tissue paper..

Aircondition was superb 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Breakfast was amazing, plenty of organic foods to choose for.. perfect location, near in city and near in central station/ city terminal. Indoor pool was good and gym equipment we're amazing

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Perfect location for getting around though rooms are old.
    • Standard Room

water from the shower turned hot and cold, pillow is extremely flat. Safe wasnt working and we have to call a technician to fix it. I wanted to borrow a plug (i have the cable) as most hotels have those left over by guests and you can borrow it (the most you signed a sheet and if you take it in the end, they just charge you since they took your credit card). Instead they dont have any to lend you but you can buy a brand new one. I dont need a new one as i have it at home. I was surprised about this part. Pool looks fantastic from website but its too tiny to make any laps.

Location is perfect getting around. Staff are also very friendly.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The check in was a disaster.
    • Small Room

The check in was a disaster. I spoke to three different persons three different times at the check in desk to make sure that everything was allright for may guests for the next night and still it was not. They had to pay by themselves to get access to the room that they already had. Embarrassing for me and it should be embarrassing for the hotel. I have stayed many times at the hotel but now a will chose another hotel for the next trip.

City Break in Stockholm
    • Standard Room

Room was quite small and in need of refurbishment. Limited choice of tv channels for an international hotel.

Great location, easy walking distance from Airport Express train and convenient for both tourism and shopping. Good restaurants nearby.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Fair
    • Standard Room

Requested 2 connected rooms for 6 nights unfortunately couldn’t have them for 2 nights which was really hard for a family with kids plus the air conditioner wasn’t working well( worse than a fan)but once we changed the rooms things became better..

Good location for those who likes crowded areas plus shopping.

Just for short stays, I would have expected much more from a Blu hotel.
    • Standard Room

There was not "Do not disturb sign" to put on the door and that resulted in having the cleaning lady come into my room on multiple days while I was sleeping, even when I called the reception and told them that I don't need cleaning that day they disturbed my sleep. Hotel is a bit old and the rooms are very small, not even a dresser, just some pins to hang your clothes.

The location is as central as it can get, walking distance to old town and a lot of fast food shops around, train station at the lobby level. Good breakfast in the morning with multiple options for every diet.

• Superior Room

The furniture in the rooms needs to be updated, the rooftop bar doesn’t have a terrace

They allowed me to make an early check in, staff is very friendly, the hotel is very well located in the center of the city, just steps from the bus station, room is big, nice toiletries, mini bar available, bars and restaurants in the hotel, overall a nice stay

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

• Family Room

The AC was not working and it took a bit of time to get the truth from the front desk! Dust under the sofa from day 1 to day 4, I left it intentionally and it has never been cleaned! 1st day I found a lady underwear behind the curtain... I had to request the cleaning 1 day has it has not been performed ... Should I precise I booked a junior suite... the service was clearly behind toilet in the lobby was in an unacceptable state

Nice bed

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Location, location, location
    • Standard Room

Carpets in rooms are gross, change them.

Location is really superb, right in the city center. Staff was very helpful, we loved ms. Lana at the reception. She was more than kind and helpful. Good breakfast. Comfortable rooms.

Not really worth the money
    • Small Room

I stood in line 20 min for check in. My closet was 10 cm deep. There was no room for my clothes or shoes. The pool was a little bigger than a bathtub.

The gym was well equiped and the staff friendly.

A nice hotel in a fantastic location.
    • Standard Room

A nice hotel in a fantastic location. the breakfast is really really good. The rooms are a bit small but clean and comfortable. Metro and train stations are less than 5 mins walking distance from the hotel.

We expected much more for a Radisson and the price
    • Premium Room

Inadequate service. Uncomfortable bed, additional breakfast options poorly prepared. Stains in the bathroom and bedroom of a questionable nature. Over an hour for room service which never arrived and was therefore cancelled, and we had to explain the whole situation to have it removed from the bill.

One of the female receptionists was very helpful. The breakfast was quite good and the room was quiet enough.

Comfortable and very convenient location.
    • Standard Room

Insufficient tea and coffee provisions - not enough tea bags.

Booking made in my second name - not clear why this should happen - caused some confusion. Sad that the room should have so little tea and coffee stock.

town center, not for any long stay but for a city visit and to reach any other part of Stockholm
    • Standard Room

the room was worn and plotting - outside the window was a concrete wall.

The hotel has a perfect spot just outside the central station. The restaurant was good, fantastic seafood. The staff was correct and cleaning staff was polite and friendly.

Satisfied
    • Standard Room

It is a cashless hotel which I wish I knew from before hand. The doors in the alleys make squeaking and loud banging noises as people get in an out of their rooms. They must oil those hinges and try to make the doors soundproof.

The location was great- near the central station and just around the corner and down the stairs from the bus stop from Skavsta airport. The breakfast was fantastic, there was enough variety to satisfy everyone's taste. The bed and pillows were super soft and comfortable. Everything was clean. Plenty of restaurants around, including a great take away burger place called Max down the road (much better than Mcdonalds!)

Quiet, Polite, Easy
    • Superior Room

The only complaint I could make (and its kind of nit picky and temporary) is the elevator situation. Hopefully they fix the elevators soon as trying to go up or down can be kind of annoying with so many people trying to use just two small elevators.

The room was extremely quiet despite us being right next to the upstairs sky bar. Check in was very pleasant. They stored our luggage for us. Lastly, they were very quick to bring us extra pillows when we asked and were extremely polite.

Booking.
    • Premium Room

Booking.com make a mistake they said i am booking premium room on booking.com but they insist i only got queen bed superior room this is a stupid mistake i dunno which one is making the mistake is it the website or the hotel but they insist the problem is with Booking.com

My room was clean and quiet, and the breakfast was...
    • Standard Room

The room was slightly outdated, and the pillows weren't the best.

My room was clean and quiet, and the breakfast was incredible. The SATS fitness center was fantastic, and the staff there were extremely friendly. The location is really convenient to all major attractions and public transportation.

very nice hotel real value for money
    • Standard Room

beds are spring loaded so squeaks a lot on movement and also shifts on movements, lighting a little poor but if you keep curtains open it is fine

the rooms are nice and well decorated , bathrooms are nice and with good amenities and also well lit, rooms are also,having good amenities like writing table and also many tv channels including RT,CNN,BBC,discovery so no problem of english language, location right outside stockholm central station , the staff very good and polite a special mention for Ms Priyanka a front office staff very helpful and jovial and guided us to right places

Location Love

We had 4 double rooms booked and got 2 rooms after 5 pm.

The location!!! Awesomely convenient and accessible to EVERYTHING!!! That was the highlight of our stay....and the detox water with fruits and cookies placed in the lobby...so thoughtful especially as the weather was 'unusually hot'

The bathrooms were very dated and old.

The bathrooms were very dated and old. They did not match the photos on the website. As a result they were not very comfortable and I was glad to leave and not have to use them again!

Won’t try it again.
    • Standard Room

Room service is absolutely the worst ever. Garbage was left on tables. Dusty under the tables. Didn’t meet our expectations for the SUPER HIGH price!

The location was the only good thing. Staf werent bad either.

The staff were very helpful and made sure we were fairly...
    • Family Room

We stayed in Stockholm during a very unusual heatwave, meaning there were issues with the air conditioning in many of the rooms and we had to be moved twice in one day due to leaks and bad smells.

The staff were very helpful and made sure we were fairly compensated for the discomfort of having to be moved twice due to air conditioning issues.

Best location for tourists arriving in Stockholm by plane
    • Standard Room

Bath room ventilation is not good. Peculiar smell.

Great location, adjacent to the Central Station, which gives access to Stockholm Airport in 20 minutes by Arlanda Express. Gym opens at 6am on weekdays. It is fairly large with 5 tread mills.

4 stars lost by the way!
    • Standard Room

rooms too small and too dirty Moquette must be replaced!!! Service so and so...not at the level of a 4 star hotel ( and I work in a hotel!!!)

Breakfast was the best thing in this hotel:superb! BUT: This hotel is NOT a 4 star hotel at all: rooms are very small and old, there is still moquette (dirty in the most part of the room), furniture is old and must be replaced. Really the cost is too high for the service. Location is good as it it is very near the Central Station and Bus Station and you do no need taxi to get to the hotel when you arrive from airport, even though the area is not nice and not so recommendable.. Finally, should I come back to Stockolm, I would not chose this hotel. i would not recommend it: too expensive and too old!

Excellent location with good value for money

Nothing in particular

Excellent location and just next to the Central train station. Staff was very polite and the room was comfortable (though small and facing a building). it is a good hotel for a short stay and good value for money.

Location, location, location.
    • Superior Room

Location, location, location. Everyone should stay there if travelling as a tourist. Breakfast is 150SEK (~15€), but really nice and diverse. Staff was helpful. It is literally next door to Central Station. If you get bored with hotel breakfast (after few days), you should try Luzette restaurang, three doors down the street from Viking Radisson Blu hotel.

In summary, the hotel didn't meet my expectations based on the reviews and price.
    • Standard Room

Negatives: - Room and corridors were dated and the old carpet made it smell stuffy - not 4-star quality to me. - Bathroom was OK but due to the age (rust etc) the bath tub wasn't very inviting. Again, not 4-star quality. - Bags that were left at the hotel before the room was ready for check-in weren't taken into the room (admittedly, this is not a serious problem but still, would expect it from a self-proclaimed 'luxury' hotel) - Pool opening hours (closed at 5.30pm on Saturday and opened at 9am on Sunday) which didn't leave any time to enjoy the pool for those who were out sightseeing during the day.

Positives: - Comfortable bed - Easy to use AC that worked well without drying out the whole room - Nice and clean general areas like the lobby - Good breakfast! - Nice pool, especially for kids Neutral: - A major problem with the room couldn't be fixed and as the hotel was fully booked, couldn't move into a new room. I was honestly pissed off at the time but management rectified the issue in other ways which was appreciated.

Great location, great breakfest.
    • Standard Room

Great location, great breakfest. Very friendly and helpfull staff! We were given a bigger room with no extra charge just cause receptionist thought the room we booked was too small for our whole family. Will definitely stay here next time when visiting Stockholm.

Not what I would expect for a 5 stars hotel
    • Standard Room

There were only two elevators functioning, so I had to wait a lot every time I had to go up and down. Besides, the Chinese cleaning ladies were so loud I couldn't sleep in the morning, they were talking loud and sreeming in the hall very early, even on Sunday when all you want is sleep!

The location was good.
    • Small Room

First room had mold at the ceiling so we had to switch to another room which was also very small with only a window to the inside of the building. You werent able to lean against the wall while laying in bed, because the bed always slipped away so you werent able to read a book etc..

The location was good.

amazing location, right next to the central metro station.
    • Standard Room

amazing location, right next to the central metro station. minutes from city center, and walking distance from all the sights. great room, great breakfast.

Prime location and just behind the central station.

Elevator was under refurbishment and the noises generated from the drilling and construction works was annoying. Bathroom got some cheap sanitary which is not suitable for a 4 star hotel. Breakfast didn’t have much variety of food. Even the weather was pleasant in stockholm but we needed AC for air circulation at night and one of the room was not working probably.

Prime location and just behind the central station. You have everything you need around you.

Horrible, will never stay there again!
    • Premium Room

First they tried putting us in a superior room without informing us(we had pain for a premium room), and when I brought it up we got another room. However, the room we ended up in was more like a standard room with a premium room carpet. It was literrally a standard room with a blue carpet, everything else in the room(including size) was a standard room. Unbelievably bad taste to do something like that to paying customers.

The pool was a nice plus, but 3 times smaller than we were lead to believe.

Excellent breakfast buffet
    • Standard Room

Rooms are outdated, do need refurbishment Slightly smelly at some moments

Excellent breakfast buffet Very well situated close to the arlanda express Rooms are very quiet and the bed is very comfortable

Excellent choice!
    • Standard Room

Everything is perfect, I've been twice ih this hotel and next time for sure it will be my choice! Excellent location, 50m from central station and Arlanda Express, so you don't need taxi from the airport. Rooms are nice, staff is very kind, breakfast is excellent!

Fantastic hotel highly recommended
    • Superior Room - Mansion Style

The only thing I didn't like is that they didn't except cash anywhere, in the bar or to pay room bill

Everything clean friendly staff, excellent chatty bar staff which was nice as I was there on my own

Great hotel next to Stockholm Centralstation
    • Standard Room

The shower could be larger, and its design makes you splash water all over the floor. The new lifts have a terribly bright ceiling light, this should be turned down! The brightness hurts your eyes, as it is much brighter than the lobby or the hotel floors. There are some renovation works going on (lifts and in the gym), but they did not affect anything aside from the hotel looks. Scrambled eggs at breakfast buffet taste artificial and stale. The pool is very small and in an extremely dark environment.

Amazing breakfast buffet. Huge variety and most of it is very good. The breakfast area is large enough so that even with a lot of people you always find a seat. The room was nice, modern and clean. Comfortable bed and enough space in the room. The gym is really big as far as hotel gyms go and quite well equipped (Eleiko weights, Cybex machines). The Skybar up top is OK, but not great -- windows are tinted so outside views are limited. Drinks are good. The restaurant (Stockholm Fisk) serves very good fish and has great service.

Great venue great staff great location

They didn’t take cash.

The entire hotel was immaculately clean. Location perfect for everything we needed. Restaurants and Casino within walking distance and public transport close.

Good value minus an uncomfortable bed.
    • Small Room

Bed was not comfortable at all (especially in comparison to the Radisson in Uppsala). I woke up every morning with a sore back.

Location near the train station and to sites.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

I like the place was near of the central
    • Standard Room

The old rooms was the bath room not good , the A.c.was not working , the safe box not work., the construction was noisy

All the staff friendly and cooperative

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

A comfortable , very well positioned hotel with great travel links . Very helpful staff .
    • Standard Room

Bath was very small . The tea tray in our room hadn’t been stocked up and cleaned properly ( tea stains etc , cup missing ) .

Fantastic location , super , friendly , helpful staff . Very comfortable beds and lots of hot water .

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Overall a nice Hotel, we would return.
    • Standard Room

Nice bathroom, but wobbly toilet seat and strange door that seemed too small for frame so did not give you privacy while using bathroom.

Room good, indoor view of breakfast area. Clean. Situated right close to Central station,metro & bus terminal

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Pleasant hotel, calm atmosphere, great choice for breakfast buffet.
    • Superior Room

Bath with over shower was very slippery .,had to put a towel in bath to prevent slipping. On 9th floor, but poor view, just of other roof tops.

Check in easy, even after arriving late evening. Rooms clean, always had to ask for extra pillows, they arrived quickly. Very good soundproofed rooms.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The property is very well located, just next to the central...
    • Standard Room

When you arrive late some doors aren’t open and it’s no safe or practical.

The property is very well located, just next to the central station ( to trains and bus from/to airport ) and you can do the main attractions by foot or by metrô. Besides, it’s comfortable and worth your money.

Air conditioned rooms in hotel in Stockholm
    • Superior Room - Mansion Style

Room was advertised as mansion style but looked like a regular room in size. Not enough cupboard and hanger space, looked same size as regular rooms, only shower no bathtub. It was not clear to me why they called the room mansion style.....

Great breakfast, excellent service, air conditioned rooms important this summer. Room an bathroom nice and well equiped, yet small for an upgraded room and almost no cupboard and hanger space

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Overpriced, smelly and depressing room - avoid
    • Superior Room - Mansion Style

Slow service - waited over half an hour to check-in. Finally get to room and it was gross, literally stank of fecal matter. Was a grim and depressing room which looked like it hadn't been refurbed in forever. No natural light as only window looked out on ugly skyscraper that towered over it. Gross room. So turned around and went downstairs immediately to complain. Unhelpful staff offered no alternatives so we left and got a room at the lovely Clarion up the road instead. Awful experience of the radisson. Wrote a letter of complaint and never heard back.

A song by The Field Mice was playing at the bar which was nice

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

location, near the central station.
    • Suite

Quality of service is not so good, for example we had to wait check in even though after 15.00 as defined condition, Ordering Room service is also tough for some reason, maybe due to high work load. I understand they tried to do best, but I believe this is not on the Radisson standard.

location, near the central station. But it takes 10-15 min to the shopping area. restaurant in this hotel, serve very tasty fresh seafood.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Excellent location, close to everywhere.
    • Standard Room

Excellent location, close to everywhere. Air con is a big plus in Stockholm as the weather is unbearably hot this summer. Room is adequately spacious for this price in an European big city, particularly in North Europe. Overall, a good value for money.

Lovely hotel and would stay again!
    • Standard Room

This hotel is very central, close to the train station The staff on reception were extremely friendly and helpful. The bedroom was lovely and clean, the bed was very comfy. The breakfast was very good, a wide choice of food available. While we stayed there, the world cup was on and Sweden were competing, so there was a great atmosphere all round. Lovely stay and would come back again!

Good hotel
    • Standard Room

The pillow!! It's a pillow filled with down, and once you put your head on it, the pillow becomes sooo low. The hot water is not very stable.

The staff are helpful and friendly. The bed are comfortable. The location is excellent.

Standard corporate hotel, great location, no good view.
    • Standard Room

The toilet in the lobby was a disaster, the dirtiest I have ever used in Sweden. Surprisingly, you need a code to use it, but still dirty. There were not enough staff for check-out and staff at reception particularly concierge are not attentive. It took them forever to come and store and pick up my luggages

Location is great, although no good view.

I stayed here with my friend and it absolutely exceeded our...
    • Standard Room

I stayed here with my friend and it absolutely exceeded our expectations, the rooms were lovely and the location was superb, right next to Stockholm central station! Would recommend to anyone looking for a classy hotel in central Stockholm

Final destination of my vacation and turned out to be a Icing on top of the Cake. Loved it.

i can hardly complain about my stay.

Great Location, Clean room, very positive environment in Hotel. friendly staff, good breakfast spread. i don't think you can ask for more than all this. keep it up guys !!!! i wish i would have booked with radisson for my other stays as well.

An expensive mistake!

We chose the hotel because it has a pool. However, this closed at 6.00pm on Saturday so we could not use it after our day visiting the city. Then it was closed all day on Sunday because of a technical problem. Our bathroom was flooded because the air-conditioning could not cope with the heatwave but Reception did not explain this or apologise even though we reported it 3 times. The restaurant is over-rated . Expensive and cod was under-cooked.

Excellent breakfast. Very convenient for the Arlanda Express.

The smell
    • Superior Room

The family room seriously needs a remodeling. When emptying the bathtub, water leaked out of the floor drains and into the living area. Maintenance did come and fix it but smell from the sewage was so strong you couldn't take a bath with a closed door. The lock on the bathroom door was so worn that you'd have problems unlocking from the inside. We found that out the hard-way when our 4 years old got locked inside until we were able to open from the outside with a spoon. The indoor pool (one of the top reasons we booked the hotel) was out of order and last but not least the public bathroom hygiene was quite lacking.

The staff was polite and the location was great.