2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Andaz Singapore – A Concept by Hyatt

Reviews of Andaz Singapore – A Concept by Hyatt This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

5 Fraser Street, 189354 Singapore, Singapore

#11 of 454 hotels in Singapore

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Best Location, Exceptionally comfortable bed, Welcoming Staff and A home away from home!

Something to improve upon would be to check and make sure the things in the entire hotel are functioning. For example the locker at the gym, some were not working properly.

The exquisite hotel lobby is located at level 25, this was something unique about the hotel. Was greeted with friendly staff throughout my stay with Andaz. Exceptionally comfortable bed and blanket. Love the overall detail and thoughtful design of the entire hotel because it felt like a second home when you step in. Service was prompt and was polite and always wearing a smile. Overall, I love this hotel experience and would definitely come back again for another stay.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Service was impeccable.

Swimming pool has too few sun decks. Otherwise, the view at the pool is beautiful.

Service was impeccable. Everyone was with a smile. Concierge is at L25 and not the traditional counter style check in.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Exceptional service, rooms and facilities !

The only complaint I have is to install a better exhaust in the toilet .

Exceptional service, rooms and facilities !! Very modern both in terms of architecture and service .

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Modern property with sizable rooms

The gym is a bit small

Modern property with sizable rooms Nice view from the room, restaurants, bars and pool Conveniently located next to the tube Helpful staff

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Perfect!😁

Its like a maze but you will get used to it. I got lost few times..Lol

Interesting place, quite and clean...oh, and the staffs too are fantastic...love it!

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Our stay was extremely pleasant. Quite pricey but worth the money.

The elevators! I never thought I would complain about an elevator but it was the most frustrating thing ever. You are only allowed to go to level 25 (lobby) and the floor your room is on. The list frustrating thing when you are going as a group (I was attending a wedding) and it was impossible to go to another level to see family members. Which was even more frustrating when you are trying to look after 90 year old grandparents.

Rooms were a great size. The free mini bar was handy. Beds were comfy and the view of the city was amazing.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Fabulous Staff

The hotel does not provide free parking as it is located in a building that doesn't belong to Andaz

The staff were extremely attentive and apologized profusely for the inability to provide free parking. We were also given 2 free drinks at the bar and a cute little panda cake which is the specialty at their cafe.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Booked this hotel for my parents and they absolutely loved...

Booked this hotel for my parents and they absolutely loved it. The staff were very friendly, the rooms were comfortable and they would absolutely love to stay there again when they return to Singapore.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Nice service; Comfy room.

Overall it is all good. The room layout can be a bit of concern, as there're 2 rooms joined together and separated by 2 wooden doors.

Mini bar is thoughtful. Taxi call-out service is good. Room size is decent.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Exceptional hotel with exceptional perks

Could have more signs or directions leading to the main lobby, it’s a little more obscure than the average hotel

Pool was great (not overcrowded at all and with amazing views), and the 24/7 free coffee/TWG tea/lemonade was amazing, alongside the complimentary mini bar! It was my boyfriend’s birthday, and the Andaz staff were most kind to offer me a complimentary cake from Pandan - which was delicious - and wrote a personalized card with balloons setup on the bed. Staff were generally very helpful, very friendly and very proactive. Kudos!

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

I will come back, very good hotel
    • Superior Deluxe King Room

Very good hotel in Singapore, quite new and very nicely furnished. Of course the fact that it is in a skyscraper is stunning, I believe the views should be good from most windows. There is a rooftop terrace with a bar and drinks in the evening, and breakfast was also delicious. Ideal treat if you want to stay in a nice place in Singapore!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Hotel generally v nice in a good location, but I would not stay there again.

Breakfast: I did not like that I was told where to sit, and often as a single traveler it was in a not very nice place. I ended up arguing that I was going to sit somewhere else! There were several "restaurants" to choose from which sometimes meant a lengthy walk away from the table you were sitting at. I did not find the food selection very wide-ranging at all. The fire alarm on my first night which ruined my sleep. Odd announcement that an alarm had gone off and we were to be on standby to go. I called reception: no answer. I stood out on the landing wondering what to do, as was everybody else. Eventually a couple of us decided to go down to the reception level to find out what was going on. The doors to the stairwell were locked. We found another door which was also locked until we found a tiny pane of glass with tiny writing on it saying we should break the glass in an emergency. This we did and the door opened. Honestly you would not see that if it was smokey. Arriving on reception floor business was going on as usual. No panic. Very surreal. No real information on what is going on. Eventually we were told we could go back to our rooms and had to wait for the lifts. People otherwise were left standing on the landing for up to an hour with no information on what was going on. Very badly managed and I could not sleep after that. A few days later a friend asked me where I was staying. When I said "Andaz hotel" the first reaction was: "have you had a fire alarm yet?!". They are known for it! The pool was v v small and only had a couple of loungers. By the time I found it it was full. The rooftop bar was nice but service extremely slow and not really interested in a single traveler. Bedroom: would potentially have had a nice view but the window was covered in a mesh-film that meant you could not see out. Pointless!

The bedroom was fabulous, more like a mini-suite. Rooftop bar was good with spectactular views.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

A great hotel in a great location with great services.
    • Superior Deluxe King Room

The hotel is about one year old and is located in an excellent location with easy access to public transportation and many good restaurants. It is more like an apartment unit than conventional hotel. Staff is great and the breakfast is fantastic. Overall a great experience.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Interior of the room

The facilities, no executive lounge in this hotel. Need to walk pass the restaurant to access to the swimming pool. No privacy at all.

Interior of the room

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

The room was very nice and clean and the staff was lovely at...

Entrance on 1 floor , lobby at another and guest rooms again at another’s and with different elevators....a bit confusing at the beginning

The room was very nice and clean and the staff was lovely at anytime

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Amazing stay - I didn't want to leave.

WOW! I had the most amazing 4 nights stay at Andaz. I love this new concept of a more casual approach to the usual hotel. The deluxe king room was spacious, well designed, amazing furnitures, fantastic layout and superb view of Singapore. Take a dip in the pool and enjoy the view, I could spend a whole day by the pool! The sunroom was great with offerings of refreshments, which I did not get to spend enough time there. The hotel is located right above Bugis station, which makes getting around Singapore very easy anywhere. Staff great, breakfast is great, room is great, view is great, location is great. I don't think there is much I could fault Andaz. I will definitely be back again!

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Excellent hotel and would stay again (just a few issues to sort).
    • Superior Deluxe King Room

It's a design / planning fault, but every day, the staff block the corridor to the pool area with a bench - to prevent people sneaking into breakfast without paying. This means, that hotel guests have to walk past the breakfast / brunch queue and through the restaurant to access the pool (or go to the 26th floor and take the stairs). Also didn't like how private events elsewhere in the property left in-house guests with massively reduced menus in the restaurants. Why should hotel guests suffer a diminished experience because the hotel has decided to take on an event?

Great location with lots of restaurants, bars and shops in the area. Lovely views from hotel rooms, nice outdoor pool with loungers. Very relaxed 'at home' vibe about the property, with friendly staff.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

The staff were really friendly and helpful - particularly as...

We have a strict diet and were told on day 1 that the croissants and other pastries were egg free. The following day when we checked with another member of staff we were told they contained egg. You need to ensure all staff have the same level of training so that customers receive consistent responses particularly if customers have egg allergies. It would be even better if you had a better range of vegetarian options in the restaurants

The staff were really friendly and helpful - particularly as our baggage did not arrive on our flight with us. They arranged for a taxi to take us to Mustafa Mall in order to buy some clothes. It would have been great if they could have provided us with details of the MRT as this was a much more cost effective method of travelling across Singapore.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Spot on

Lounge with complementary snacks and drinks should be improved. House wine and canapes would be good add on.

New, sleek concept of Hyatt. Good location, metro station (Bugis) directly under hotel. Cool restaurants and rooftop bar Mr Stork. Lovely swimming pool overlooking City and Bay. Kind, welcoming staff

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

1. Location, location, location

Room service a bit delay in response and lobby always crowded in the evening.

1. Location, location, location 2. Food was so great 3. Staffs were friendly & helpful 4. Hotel's architecture & interior 5. There are lots restaurant options nearby 6. Comfortable room just like staying in our own house 7. Automatically became a World of Hyatt member Definitely will go back again!

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Homely; friendly and value for money
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I could not figure how the steam room works and there were no instructions

I found the hotel to be well located; with friendly and always eager to help staff members. The room was nice; good ambiance and facilities superb.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Am exquisite experience in singapour

Too much air conditioning. Too cold.

Attention to detail. The design. The intimate sizes of spaces. The incredible pool, the views. The atmosphere. The kindness of the staff. The concept of a high hotel with a garden. The vibrant surrounding neighborhood.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Great atmosphere

Pool opens at 5 PM, property needs to have correct rooms prepared for guest during check in time of 3 PM.

Mini bar beer/snacks included, large bed,great architecture, very comfortable rooms,relaxing environment.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

While my husband n i was sleeping in the late afternoon and we forgt to indicate do not disturb... of sudden theres housekeeping n open up our room door n all the lights was on. my 1st time ever encounter this in a 5 star hotel. other then that the rest is fine...

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Extremely comfortable and modern hotel in a great location.

Elevator would only access the floor we were staying on which caused complications with friends staying on a different floor.

Clean modern and comfortable room with great view of the city. Roof topper was fantastic with excellent service. Food was very good with great selection of restaurants. Breakfast was also very good with many food choices. Very helpful staff in the entry area on the ground floor.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Fabulous
    • Andaz King Suite

Front desk staff not very experienced and it shows when handling booking, special requests or reservation changes. Not very coordinated neither. But friendly and helpful all the time.

Great property. Great design. Great Location to discover Singapore. Outstanding views. All overall a fantastic stay.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

10/10 would come again

Nothing. Everything was perfect.

Everything! Perfect first stay. The rooms were big, clean and everything in the minibar was complimentary except for hard liquor.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

overall we enjoyed our stay & would consider again
    • King Studio

Reception area didn’t really work & the breakfast concept needs to be explained as when we first sat down we didn’t realize there was hot food being served in the adjoining area until we searched ourselves

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

I loved the Staff Members - they really took

Okay, so a few negatives: - The cleaning needs to be more thorough - I could clearly see dirt under some of the cupboards and stains from previous Coffee Makers near the Nespresso machines. - My phone seemed to have some issues and rang at 3am in the middle of the night on 3 separate occasions - Breakfast - I personally think the cost was quite high and you can find better alternatives locally - the quality also wasn’t amazing. - I was penalised for not owning a Credit Card and forced to pay for every Room Service Order or Breakfast meal separately incurring a forex charge each and every time rather than just being allowed to leave my Debit Card as a guarantor for additional payments - not impressive for an upscale hotel. In spite of all of the above, I would definitely stay again!

I loved the Staff Members - they really took the time to make my experience very personal - Gabi, Sayantani and a lovely younger and older gentleman who both helped with Concierge I loooooved the Flipflops - a nice change from the classic cheap bedroom slippers. I loved the layout of the room as the Bedroom was situated a nice distance away from the Doors so I couldn’t hear people walking up and down or even my neighbours. I also loved how the Room had doors in the right places so you could gain privacy when in the Bathroom and also when in the toilet without needing to wait for some one to finish. The location was amazing as well - close to Bugis, Haji Lane and Sun Tec Shopping Mall - all within walking distance. Lastly, (I know, a lot of loves) but I loved the view of the Marina from my room.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Enjoyable, good location with MRT accessed thru hotel, beautiful pool and roof top bar

Attention to detail when room being serviced, not stocking consumables eg milk in the fridge

Great choice at Breakfast. Complimentary non alcoholic drinks . Coffee maker great in room

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Amazing!

We really did not like the breakfast but the concept was good. Maybe we are used to the normal style. But other guest they really enjoyed the food and ambience

Both the interior and exterior was amazing. We ordered Nasi lemak for room service and the presentation was very beautiful. The sambal could have been a bit more spicy but its ok. We loved it. Hope to visit the place again soon and this time in a bigger room.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Everything is good except for the check-in experience.
    • King Suite

We arrived at 14:00 and was told the room will be ready by 15:00, so our group waited at the lounge. At 15:00, the staff says the room is not ready yet and ask us to return at 16:30.

Everything is good except for the check-in experience.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Vivacious, Commodious and Delightful,
    • Superior Deluxe King Room

Overall staff from various departments we've come into contact with were cheerful, friendly, approachable, patient, confident and helpful. They respond to everything with a smile! Complimentary minibar in all rooms and suites was a plus. Sofas in the rooms are comfortable and reception of television is excellent. Chefs are keen to accommodate any special dietary requests you may have.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Pleasant two-night stay

A lot of noises that disturb otherwise tranquil and private nature of rooms

Awesome city views. Very efficient and capable staff, from a speedy check-in to requested wake-up calls and requests for toiletries.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Excellent stay in the hot and sunny Singapore. Good location. Enjoyable, relaxing.

Nothing major. Entrance was a bit different. You first have to take an elevator to the 25th floor reception area.

Stunning building, good service, good location. I had a view towards the front from the 34th floor. Beautiful view of the city. The hotel is very new and in excellent condition. Hyatt style in many ways. I really liked the layout of the hotel room. With separate toilet, shower and bathroom, all in a small circle in between the hotel room and the entrance.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

The room was like a room of apartment.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

View from the room was not good. Because there are many high buildings around the hotel. We can use only one keycard.

The room was like a room of apartment. It was clean, useful and large. Interiors in the hotel were fashionable. Staffs were kind. We could take complimentary coffee and some snacks in a cafe side of the front desk all time.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Great location, excellent hotel

Lack of complimentary parking

Love the room layout that allowed my toddler to sleep in a different partition as us. We did not have to fumble in the dark after she slept!

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Amazing stay

The service here was incredible. The staff were really welcoming and helpful. The facilities were top notch and it is very centrally located. The room was beautiful - modern, large, clean and great view out to the harbour. Plenty of USB ports and comfy bed. Would definitely stay here again - thank you!!

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Birthday stay at Andaz
    • Superior Deluxe King Room

Hotel and room facilities looked fresh and new. Design and layout of room. Prompt response when I asked for handphone charging cable and matches. Gifted with a delicious birthday cake on my birthday!

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Modern and comfy!

Certified halal food! :) That's all

I did not stay for myself but for my brother and SIL who is in their honeymoon. They didn't manage to get the room I stayed in before, it was a bit small but they both still love it. Just like me, from the 1st moment they stepped into the hotel property, they both were in awe of the staff services and unconventional check-in/check-out which is really fast. Both love the ambiance of the hotels lounge area including Mr Stork! Even tho they only stayed for 1 night before heading to the next destination but both of the newly weds love.. love the hotels and said will definitely comeback again if given chance. Thank you Andaz and please continue your best services! People who stayed at Andaz only know what im telling here.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

This hotel is just beautiful in every way.

This hotel is just beautiful in every way. From the pool, to rooms, bathrooms, the views, complimentary mini bar, blinds which open automatically, the surrounding food and shopping options, etc. Everything was just wow.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

The staff was all extremely friendly and smiley, from...

The pillows were really floppy because they were goose down pillows but the hotel does offer foam pillows for the duration of your stay. The door for the room that I was staying at, slammed rather loudly when it closed; we had to hold the door whilst it was closing to not disturb the other guests. Although the service rendered was good but I think the staff can be trained better in terms of approaching guests in the Sunroom; a small incident left quite a sour impression.

The staff was all extremely friendly and smiley, from check-in, guest services (via phone) and hosts during breakfast; I love the personal touch and time spent explaining each section of the breakfast and showing you to your table. The quality of the food is excellent, the decor for rooms, restaurants and lounges are all tastefully decorated. The sofas are really comfy to relax on in the Sunroom. There are also quite a few restaurants options on the first level of DUO Galleria if you'd prefer not to dine on the hotel premises. The food at the 'The Meating Place' were delicious, the steak and burgers are very affordable, the desserts, especially the brownie, was so decadent and amazing paired with Cointreau ice cream. They also serve beers with quirky names and cool designs on the can.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

The location is great, the infinity pool located in the 25th...

Variety of tv channel need to be add a little bit more, the mini bar items NEED to be check its expiration date (last night i drank a beer from the mini bar and when its almost half empty I’ve just realize the date shown on its label, the date is 4-9-2018. Its either april 9th or sept 4th 😖😖😖😖😖 while I’m staying ther at oct 4th 😔😔😔) I’ve insert the pic of the beer

The location is great, the infinity pool located in the 25th floor, the new concept of greeting from the lobby staff, the free mini bar, friendly and very understanding staff

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Outstanding experience with Andaz Singapore
    • Deluxe Twin Room

SPA facilities are not available at the hotel

Amazing experience with Andaz Singapore - everything was perfect, from friendly and helpful staff to the hotel design and its facilities. Stylish interior in wood and metal, innovative reception concept, small attention signs as complimentary drinks/snaks, infinity pool with breathtaking wiev, great breakfast.. outstanding experience!

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Andaz Singapore review

USB port for charging not working on one side of bed. At times, shower made thumping noises when in use. Shower floor could be cleaner. Toilet room needs more ventilation and have pleasant fragrance.

Polite and helpful staff. Great room view with electronic blinds and sheers. Nice breakfast. Nice bathroom.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Very clean, very comfortable.
    • King Studio

No connectivity to new TV’s to view the days photos.

Very clean, very comfortable. Staff and service were prompt, professional and so friendly. Dining was great with 6 different restaurants to choose and breakfast just the same. Really enjoyed our stay, would highly recommend to anyone.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

I received a room upgrade to one with a view upon check-in.

Earlier check-in time perhaps of 2pm instead of 3pm. And a bathtub would have been awesome.

I received a room upgrade to one with a view upon check-in. View was amazing, loved the little touches like not being charged for non-alcoholic minibar beverages (really makes a difference!), the flip-flops instead of bedroom slippers, the lounge where guests get to drink from 5-7pm, and the wide availability of dining options contained in the hotel as well as at Duo Galleria.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Great hotel but could have been better for a Hyatt concept!
    • Superior Deluxe King Room

The swimming pool was too crowded throughtout my stay over the weekend. The lounge offers drinks and snacks throughout the day, but it will be better if small bites (e.g. tapas) can be offered at certain times of the day.

The room was designed in an ergonomic manner, with wood furnishings. Comfortable room to stay in.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

The whole building inside and out was immaculate!

The whole building inside and out was immaculate! Our room was amazing and so spacious and the view was just incredible! The room, the pool, the restaurants were just amazing and the staff where so polite and so accommodating it was just unreal! Breakfast was also amazing with so much variety ! The location is amazing with the MRT literally under your feet! I just can not say enough the whole place and the country where phenomenal !!!!!

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Great location. Beautiful rooms.

Check in/out was done on laptops in a tiny lobby area near the restaurants. Not good. Also the room service and general food service let down the hotel. We ended up eating all three meals out - Bugis Junction just downstairs has great food.

The room was beautiful and probably the best layout of any hotel room I’ve ever seen. There was far more storage space and unpacking space than usual and the bathroom was like a luxury retreat. Really tasteful too. No bling, just stunning natural materials. Really full marks for design. The minibar was free except alcohol and six bottles of free water left for us daily - far more generous than most hotels.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

I arrived few a day after the first night of booking and...

I arrived few a day after the first night of booking and they charges me full night stay without considering any discount and also staff workers were so much unhelpful and unexplanative to keep me happy and satisfied.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

It was a pleasant experience that makes you want to extend your stay for another day or two.

Improve signage outside as some cab drivers are not familiar with the property yet.

1. The convenience to malls and mrt while maintaining a more quiet, less busy atmosphere. 2. The room assigned to me is near the elevator and with a view, even if I didn't request for these.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

This place never fails! Kudos!

The confusion between Deluxe Room with a View and normal Deluxe room. I was expecting to obtain a normal Deluxe room where the bed is facing directly the large window. This room configuration makes the room looks more open and spacious. However, I was assigned with a Room with a view, which has a different room configuration which makes the room less spacious. I guess I would need to book a Deluxe room without a view next time. However, the receptionist staff was very helpful and managed to change my room to the one which I wanted. I was grateful for this.

The room is clean and spacious. The service of the staff was impeccable. The complimentary drinks and snacks from 5 to 7 is plausible. This was my second time staying at Andaz Singapore and I am once again satisfied by my stay. Kudos.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Overall a great and positive experience

Check in time of 3pm was a bit late, 12 noon will be perfect

Good view from the room. Great Breakfast, complimentary mini bar snacks and non alcoholic drink

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Wished it could have been better!

Air conditioner was spoilt, no follow up on the matter. Curtains could not be drawn.

Place was beautiful. View out of the window was spectacular. Beautiful design.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Awesome

Taxis don’t know the Andaz or where 6 Fraser st is located. Every driver had to look it up. Water in shower not hot enough

Great service from front of house staff- due to back pain, a request for late check out provided. No problem at all to facilitate by staff. Effortless check in and out. All staff really good in every area of hotel. Modern rooms with great lay-out. Even in a twin room. Very likely to come back ... I’ve stayed in many 5 star hotels in Singapore.... this one of the best.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Well, just a super hotel.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Only lack was a spa service. You can have a finnish sauna (in the mens changin room) and a steam bath (in the womens changing room), but no massage service.

Well, just a super hotel. Fully deserved the 4plus stars. Great room, very comfortable and stunning wiew with the external wall fully windowed (also in the toilet!! Was so cool.....). Three restaurants to choose from for breakfast, variety from classic continental to oriental style to... almost whatever u want. Very cool pool at 25th floor, wiewin the supermodern part of the city, with the Marina Sands on the background. Super connected, the MTR station is just at the lower floor of the hotel. Quite expensive, but the quality was real high.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

I loved everything about the hotel.

I loved everything about the hotel. Will definitely stay here again the next time. Staff were all super friendly and accommodating. Although I wish there were more selection of foods for supper dining. Perhaps Singapore Laksa needs to be on the menu. *hint hint* 😊👍🏻

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

The staffs are helpful.

So far everything is good. Nothing to complain at all.

The staffs are helpful. The breakfest is great n the swimming pool is quite good to have a try, beautiful view of the local area.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Huge window and great location!

The hair dryer is a bit toooo loud, I checked-in in the midnight, n it freaked me out a bit lol!!! And I would love it more if it gt complimentary car parking.

Huge window and great location!! The free flip flops r really cute, can’t help “stealing” them from the hotel lol!! Snacks and non-alcohol beverages r free, that’s quite rare in this industry.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Awesome stay in singapore

For the first time in my life , i really did not dislike anything in Andaz

The location is in close proximity to tourist attractions. In addition the staff are so friendly and always their to lend a hand if help is needed. Also i really loved the fact the the mini fridge (only non-alcoholic) items are complimentary and get refilled once a day. Would definitely come back to Andaz.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Enjoyable
    • King Studio

Everything perfectly fine and excellence.

We love the stunning view from our room. Love everything else. Near to Bugis MRT and shopping centre. Easy to find everything you need within the area.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

The hotel is really clean and well-designed.

I think the price is a little steep for a location that's considered downtown. Only worth it if you caught some good discounted room rates. For the room price, there should ideally be a bath tub in the shower...

The hotel is really clean and well-designed. The room is rather small but the furnishing is sleek and new, and the complimentary mini bar is such a sweet gesture! Staff service is excellent and efficient! The location is great for travellers who like to explore on foot as it is within walking distance to Arab Street, Bugis, Cityhall, National Gallery and Singapore Art Museum. Many good eating and shopping spots within the vicinity.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Hotel is perfect, breakfast, pool very good.

Just wifi signal should be somehow improved. 28 floor, in room it is very weak.

Hotel is perfect, breakfast, pool very good. Nice one. Come back next time to this hotel.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Amazing hotel!

I wish there are more sundecks at the pool as it is constantly packed. Other than that really no complain :)

Room decors are amazing, view is fantastic. Bed also super comfy. Each room equipped with mini Bose speakers which are great. Facilities like the gym is amazing, not to mention the steam and foot massage tub (with a view). Rooftop bar is to die for! Must go for a drink!

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Great room, beds, incredible view, super amenities, nice...

Only negative (...) point was the lack of a spa service.

Great room, beds, incredible view, super amenities, nice pool, wide choice on in-house restaurants, exceptional breakfast, super friendly staff, great location, mrt (metro) linked via elevator... fantastic hotel overall

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Superb hotel and staff!

When you have to use the toilet when you are Swimming, you have to walk through the lobby with your towel and wet clothes...

What an awesome stay! The staff were delightful and so sweet and thoughtful. I got a sense that they really loved working for Andaz and were happy being there. The check in staff found out that my Friend was celebrating her birthday and they surprised her with complimentary cake and candle. The interior design of the hotel was very well done, with plush furnishing and a very contemporary look and feel...The room was immaculate and a very good size. We also got access to the club room with free drinks and snacks, the best part was free alcohol from 5pm to 7pm!

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

It was really spacious and grand so very clean and have a...

The downside was the bathroom cannot be locked at all , and the glass of the shower was transparant and no other media to block it e.g doff glass sticker As my small children was kept on playing in and out of the bathroom

It was really spacious and grand so very clean and have a new approach to the guest

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Messy checked in with a great front dest staffs

The checked in process was quite messy. I reached at 3.45pm and my room wasnt ready yet till close to 5pm and my kids were cranky as they need their afternoon nap.

Thank you for the complimentary birthday cake from pandan.The following day I called for late check out and was granted till 1pm. Almost all the staffs were great except 1 of the staff who served me coffee at the waiting lounge,she was eager to serve others but when I asked for coffee she send me coffee with no sugar and creamer I had to go back to her and she said oh sugar left 2 sachets. Are u serious?!!! A huge hotel and you guys dont checked regularly on your sugar and creamer. I took the last 2 sugar and just walk off. That staff of yours (a female lady with short hair and thick makeup,didnt get to catch her name) needs some customer service skills in her orelse it will tarnish the hotel name.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

OMG

This hotel is exceptional, the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms are extremely clean and come with all the amenities you could need. You must go to Mr Stork roof top bar on the 39th floor at sunset....OMG!!

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

I celebrated my birthday staycation here and it was a good...

I celebrated my birthday staycation here and it was a good experience and I really like the hotel view from my room. Also that there's a nespresso machine available in my room, a must for coffee lovers like me. The check in and out process was fast.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Memorable Stay

Very few Food options for pure vegetarians like us (i.e. no egg, no meat, no fish, no chicken), though the staff tried to provide us whatever they could.

Location, Property, Room, Room amenities, free (except alcohol) well stocked minibar

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Very new hotel with clean design.
    • King Studio

The receipt area and lobby wasn’t as tidy and organised. Room was not ready when we checked in at 345pm. Was disappointed with this. The ventilation in the toilets which were designed like closed space / closets were not my good. They should have designed an air vent.

Very new hotel with clean design. Stayed in King Studio which was very spacious and has a great view of the city. Overall a relaxing stay.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Brand New hotel very well located.

Basically everything. Just a littler spot during my stay. The minibar was not refurnished the last night of my journey.

Brand New hotel very well located. Super quality service.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Refreshing new concept.. Perfect experience

Nothing. Perfect Hotel.

Everything is perfect in this hotel.. the staff is friendly, the new concept is refreshing and neat, rooms are clean and the overall impression is perfect

We Price Match