Reviews of Ascott Orchard Singapore 5 stars

11 Cairnhill Road, Orchard, 229724 Singapore, Singapore

#18 of 85 Holiday rentals in Singapore

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Spacious, modern apartment with great facilities - we will definitely return to Ascott Orchard!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The inside of the wardrobe needed cleaning. It would be useful to have a toaster & a microwave at the apartment.

Spacious, modern apartment in a good location. Facilities provided are good & generally very clean.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The hotel has upgraded my room e other day n i hope to have a staycaytion there again
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Non that i dont like hehe

I like the service of the staffs here they are soo Friendly and very respectful.. the rooms are clean and it really reach to my standard for fussies Guest like me

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Grandeur at its Best
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

There really isn’t much to complain. I guess the only issue was the contradiction that was happening nearby. I could sometimes hear the work being done but when you are staying at the 18th floor, a bit of noise doesn’t really bother you. :)

The apartment was fantastic. It really made me feel like I was living in a place of luxury for a night. Everything is decorated minimally but in a classy, modern manner. Everything you needed was in the room, and the bathroom in particular, was amazing.

I would like to commend the staff at the hotel for helping...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

I would like to commend the staff at the hotel for helping to make my partner's birthday a grand success! Special thanks to the staff for the balloons, wine and chocolate to help make his birthday especially sweet!

Overall satisfied.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

No room cleaning service on Sunday & there's insufficient mirror provided (eg. one of the room does not have a mirror at all and we will have to walk out of the room just so to use the mirror in the washroom.

Centrally located apartment within walking distance to most major & upmarket malls
    • Studio Murano Suite

No Qiblah (direction for prayer) for Muslim guests It gets harder to book for a room now due to the popularity Have to book about 1 in advance from my experience

Location/friendly staffs & spacious rooms

Good for family with young kids.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Service was very cookie cutter, no personalised feeling. But then again we just came from a resort holiday where the service was superb.

Good location. Big size room. Playground is small and nothing to play with. There’s construction going on next door so if you’re on the lower level expect some noise. We have two adults, one toddler and one baby staying in a one bedroom. Good size apartment. They only gave us two towels and we have to keep asking for a third one for the toddler. There’s kitchen and washing machine with dryer which comes in handy for a longer stay.

Semi small apartment to stay with family
    • Executive Studio

Slow response from housekeeping when cleaning is requested. Call the reception to request my room to be cleaned at 9 am. Up until 1 pm no one show up. End up i just get fresh towel at 2 pm. As we r already back at the hotel and need a rest

Comfy bed, compact kitchenette, coffee maker and microwave is an additional advantage for me

We liked the location, size, layout and amenities within the...
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

One thing that they can possibly consider is providing an option of some only vegetarian option in breakfast / other meals of the day.....

We liked the location, size, layout and amenities within the apartment. Staff also was very courteous and hospitable. We will definitely recommend this place to anyone traveling with a family, we were traveling with a toddler and the house turned out to be excellent for him as well.

best staycation ever
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

their service is excellent, they allowed us late check out and even help us out, the service staff is kind and friendly towards us. the room was clean and comfortable, i definitely had a good night rest and will be choosing this hotel again for the next time

I love it. Will stay there again next time round.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

No room service and no restaurant ..

Fantastic location with clean and modern room. The kitchen facilities are excellent and bathroom is great design. The bed is soft and comfortable. Safety and security is never an issue here and the staff always helpful.

Location excellent, amenities very high standard,
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The reception at check in time could NOT have been worse. We arrived from the airport at 12.30pm on Thursday 30 Sept 2018. 2 rooms had been booked. One was ready, but the second was not. We were told that the second room should be ready soon. So we went for lunch. Imagine our surprise on our return at about 12.30pm, to be told that the room still was NOT READY. The reception staff had allocated Rooms 802 and 803 for us as we are family, so they knew we were waiting for Room 803. When we went up to Room 802, the room where we all had moved in temporarily, we saw on passing the door of Room 803 that the “Do Not Disturb” sign was on. The cleaner who was in the corridor outside the room said that he was not allow to enter any room with the red “Do Not Disrurb” sign on! We rang reception twice before any one responded. Finally after 20 minutes, one of the lady receptionist (I think her name was Anna/Annie) came up to the room, and to her credit, eve helped the maid to change the sheets. I always ask for a firmer pillow than the one provided because the softer one gives me a neck ache in the morning. She said she would show me the “pillow menu”. Never heard from her after that. At about 3.40pm (keep in mind that the official checking time is 3pm!) a Mr Wilfred Yeong, Ascot Host Resident Service, entered Room 803, and appeared after about 10 mins. He was apparently checking the room to ensure everything was in order. Very praiseworthy, but why couldn’ This have been done soon after the official check out time of 12noon, not 3 hours later! To sum up, the room wasn’ ready because the cleaner didn’t dare enter to prepare the room for the next guests, us, because the red “Do Not Disturb” sign was on. If I hadn’t made so many efforts to get the reception staff to do something about it, who knows, we might still be waiting for our room for which the latest official check in time was 3pm. Our room was not easy till nearly 4pm.

Location is ideal for shopping, being so centrally licated.

Comfortable bed, 2 room apartment was very very spacious.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

Very very minor point - would be even better if there were some USB charging ports provided, beyond the usual wall socket points.

Comfortable bed, 2 room apartment was very very spacious. Room was quite clean. Swimming pool was good.

Location, swimming pool, room itself was very nice!
    • One-Bedroom Pierre Suite

the cleanliness services were unavailable on sundays and generally poor. even after requesting toiletries they were not sent, and after requesting bedsheet change they were still the same. the room was on the side where construction is happening and it used to get very loud from early morning till late evening.

Location, swimming pool, room itself was very nice! they have a muslim shower which is a big big plus!

Far too expensive for the level of services provided.
    • Studio Murano Suite

I don't believe I have ever stayed in a hotel that charged so much per night and yet gave so little. Room size was below expectation, no minibar, decor was soulless and the alleged 'restaurant' on site was nothing of the kind. I understand this has been converted from an apartment block into a hotel. it has stopped way short of expectations for a hotel.

Location was the sole attraction

Perfect for family with kids
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Everything, the staff, the room, location, everything was beyond our expectations! We will always book this hotel when we travel to Singapore from now on.

Room big and nice and also very comfortable and affordable.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Should have a smoking room for smokers and also early check in. Should really cut down on the amount for fine for smoking in the room. Its ridiculous to pay so much and it also include tax? $299.95 is not funny.

Room big and nice and also very comfortable and affordable. Worth the money.

We will stay here again when we come back to Singapore next time.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

There's not much which we did not like. Would have loved a bigger pool, but it was good enough as it was.

Loved the bathroom. It had both a shower and bathtub. The kitchen was also well equipped. Great home away from home.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Not worth the money!
    • Executive Studio

Dirty rooms, during check in I needed to change 3 times the room!! Long black hair everywhere in the first room, and stain of cooked rice on the dining table in room 2, All dirty and dusty and run down! Not luxurious at all, actually you could get 5star hotel and service for the same price. Upon arrival in the room found a welcome note from the GM and e-mail address, which I used to complain, but no response 5 days later.

Great location with a connection bridge to Paragon Shopping Mall

Expensive but cozy rooms
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

Rooms are not ready at 3.20pm even though I've alrdy done my check-in at 1.50pm. Asked for a late check out but it was not possible. Air con can be quite cold and there's only 2 room slippers when the hotel room is for 4. Somehow there's a weird taste in the water after I booked it in the kettle not too sure the cause of it.

Cozy settings, there's washing machine and fridge in the 2rm premier and jacuzzi on the same floor.

It locate at the rear of Orchard Road, very cozy and quite...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

It locate at the rear of Orchard Road, very cozy and quite yet not far from the crowd. The only drawback is the cafe did not offer that much variety of food but luckily within 300m radius you have plenty of options.

Comfortable Place for a luxurious getaway
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Almost nothing! Just thought the user manual in room can be more comprehensive.

I loved the European style, making it like a perfect home! Bathroom is big, bed is so wide, sofa is comfy, kitchen has all facilities. What's best is, everything looks so simple yet classy!

Very nice location, very bad unhelpful staff.. and construction work going on next to the building.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The bed wasn’t as cozy and relaxing like in other hotels I have been to.. the staff is not friendly, for any request we made they said no.. they seemed very unwilling to provide extra stuff we needed for example soaps or pillows, or even a laundry bag.. there is construction going on right next to their building, I requested a higher floor coz I was travelling with 2 kids and I wanted to avoid noise which was coming, without even checking it was just a no.. they even gave me wrong timings for construction works.. the kids park area downstairs is on construction too.. I made some requests on booking.com before coming like for a baby cot and on arrival I had to repeatedly call for 3 hours to remind them to send me a cot to the room.. the cot bed sheet I had to ask for it, and I had to set it daily everyday, they didn’t change it for my whole 10 days stay.. so very unorganised, unfriendly, and lazy staff.. didn’t go one step ahead in any way to help or welcome us in a nice way.

The location is very good, the apartment is very well designed and beautiful, very spacious with lots of storage spots.. lovely lounge, kitchen, and bath.. it links with paragon which is my favourite mall.. we loved it!

Will think thrice about staying at orchard ascott again
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

This is my third stay at orchard ascott in past two years. The apartment is well furbished, clean and very convenient. However, I observe that the staff do not work as a team. Although there are individuals such as technicians and housekeeping who really bother to attend to needs, half of the front office staff are rather conceited and patronizing and half of the security / porters see through us (not helping with lift buttons or allowing the lift doors to close on me when my hands are full). It is a real pity that oblivion is allowed to such extent.

everything is good at Aston,the reception man very good and...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

everything is good at Aston,the reception man very good and professional the man at front desk very good,the room is big enough,clean,and still water,tea,coffee always there.perfect.i already 2 times come here,and my family always come here.

Apart from limited staff, the place is good , clean and convenient for us.
    • Executive Studio

Only one staff on duty at reception. Had to wait a while for staff to finish her phone conversation before being acknowledged. Was first time at ascot so wasn’t sure if we were at the right place for check in. No one answer phone after 10pm or thereabouts

Was clean and comfortable

Excellent location along Orchard rd
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

Handy phone not available now. No welcome fruits (on day of arrival) like previous stay. They forgot to supply dishwasher tablets on some days.

Excellent location. Link bridge to Paragon shopping centre is a welcome bonus. Lots of cafe & restaurants nearby. MRT is within walking distance. Swimming pool is big enough to do laps.

Great place to stay but bad service.

We booked one two bedroom and one studio room on 6/7/18 as we arrive the staff tell us the room will be available at 3pm. Instead we have to wait for another one and half hour for room to be finish which is 4:30pm which is very disappointing for the price we pay. When arrived in the room the bin in the toilet is still full (not clean at all)

The room is spacious and suit our family members perfectly. The location is very good we can walk to Paragon in less than 5 mins.

Location, love it!
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

Location, love it! Easy access to MRT, Restaurants and Malls. Room facilities were great, it was just you stayed in your own home. Staff were friendly dan helpful.

Unlikely to return, only transit though.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Like most say about Singapore, the people are not friendly at all and has changed little from my last visit 25 years ago, very few smiles and very blunt, however they are polite and respectable.

Very modern and clean, great location

overpriced, reservation staff hopeless, guys on the door are great, no cleaning on a sunday!
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

1. no cleaning service on a sunday or a public holiday ... neither were communicated 2. front desk reservation staff need training ... even my 19yr old daughter studying hospitality noticed how inept they were 3. given wrong room number on check in

It was a very comfortable stay. Will consider returning back to stay in the near future.
    • Two-Bedroom Soho Suite

I didn't like the reception area. Need to improve the furniture setting.

The location is ideal. It is in the middle of Orchard shopping area. Bridge link to Paragon shopping centre makes its convenient to go buy grocery and have dinner in restaurants in Paragon or nearby. Rooms are comfortable and the kitchen is modern. The apartment staff were very friendly and helpful.

Totally dissapointed with the service and took hours to get your needs.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

They called me a day in advanced to confirm dat no baby cot for me but they will prepare comforter. But on that day, i waited for 6 hours after i checked in my room which was 10pm. Took ages for someone to answer the 0 number whenever i need something. The housekeeping at the night shift, who delivered water and slippers not friendly at all, they dont put smile on their face. I asked ice cube, he told me to call 0 becoz its not his duty, he only follow the instruction on his phone. The 1st 2nites they didnt vacuum my room, i hav to requested they vacuum on the third day. I waited 4 hours for compliment water, in the end i wentout from my room and reach the housekeeping on da floor to get the water. I requested to clean da room at 11am-1pm but they turned in at 10.30 am which i was still in the room. When i came back at 1 pm the room still not cleaned up. They came at 1.15 pm which my son was sleeping. I asked to comeback at 4, he told me dat no more cleaning after 4pm. So we hav to clean our room after 4pm??? No more ice cube after 10 pm coz restaurant closed. So i hav to make my own ice cube since the residence doesnt hav ice maker. This is my second stay with Ascott. I stayed 1st time on May 2018 and we were disappointed with the service n no baby cot at the 1st. We think to giv a second chance. But this time even worst then the 1st. We were reallllly disappointed with the service of a 5 star residence. Should consider of 24 hours room cleaning since they r service apartment which lot of families with young kids stay in. Both of my stay i didnt get baby cot. Should consider of preparing more baby cot in the future.

The design of the room. I stayed in premier 2 bedrooms suite. Got kitchen and dining table which is convenient if u travel with kids under 5 years

Excellent location but must improve on staff efficiency and housekeeping area.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Cleaning service for the room is not clean dusts and oily area on table n counter not wipe. Flooring is dusty with hair left everywhere. Requested for towels but always missing complete towel sets next day!

Location and equipped with washer n dryer n kitchen good for family

Best avoid if you are traveling with kids.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Any hotel or service apartment should realize that however great their facility may be, if the staff is not competent then it all falls apart. We asked for a baby cot before we arrived and were told that it's first come first served. We asked again when we got there and were told that they were all booked. We stayed there for 8 days and never got a baby crib. So there were a bunch of families with babies who got there before us and stayed more than 8 nights!!! Even if that were the case then they could have told us that we would not get one. When I complained to the staff at the main desk, they sent a bedsheet to the room. Wow, awesome customer service!!

A clean and well maintained space.

Booked a one bedroom unit for my son’s 16th birthday, told...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Booked a one bedroom unit for my son’s 16th birthday, told the hotel front desk about it and Anna took care of arranging a surprise slice of cake for my Son when the room was ready. Not only that, they sang birthday song for him and decorated the room with balloons, which really made the day for him. What lovely gesture, needless to stay we had a super comfortable stay at Ascott Orchard over a long weekend! Location is everything!

Bad experience, will never come back!
    • Executive Studio

Bad experience, will never come back! 5 mins After checking out from the room while waiting for taxi realize I left my newly purchased Prada handbag in the room. Went to reception to help retrieve my handbag,they asked me to wait at the lobby and my bag will come to me shortly. To my surprise the time it took to have my handbag retrieved is unacceptably long. The taxi arrived and it took more than 20 mins before someone hand it to me. And shockingly I notice the paperbag that hold my handbag is gone and not only that, someone had open and tampered with my new handbag. I know for the fact because i saw fingerprints on my white handbag and the lid was not closed and locked properly. We find this hotel both luxury and comfortable BUT I find this experience very disappointing. And theres one night i requested for a few bottles of water, they told me will sent it up shortly but i waited almost an hour no one came up. I think the management should make an internal query with the staffs about this matter.

Location was excellent!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Although we know it is subjected to availability, we couldnt get baby bed even we requested when booking.. So it was hard to sleep with our monster active baby..

Location was excellent!

Great residence type accomodation but quite expensive
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

Residence lounge is actually just a unit turn into ‘lounge’. When we visited it there were another couple who already there, and a bit awkward. When we were departing to airport we asked the concierge to order a taxi. We saw him booked it via a mobile. But he put us on a taxi that was already on the lobby and the driver was upset becoz of something. We believe (and we heard the driver said it) that it’s booked for others. Turn out it is a grumpy taxi driver. I know it has nothing to do with the hotel, but had it not the concierge who ‘force’ us to take the taxi by putting all our luggage in the baggage we wont have a sour ending of our short hols. We felt that the concierge use us to get rid of that grumpy taxii driver

The unit was well equipped and well thought. Very modern design and has a cozy ambience

Amazing.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The check-in process was slow and I had to wait half an hour at the lobby for the bell man to bring my things to the hotel.

The cleanliness of the room, and it was very spacious. Room service was prompt as well.

Great stay close to some very classy shopping.
    • Executive Studio

Very close to Orchard Road Shopping District, in fact just close enough to still be quiet. Nice pool, gym, guest lounge. Very helpful staff. Modern,clean,secure some rooms even have good skyline views. Rooms have microwave, fridge and even kitchenettes.

Great location & Beware of forced damaged !!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Super late checked-in for 2hrs , staff can’t handle well on the situation. Keeps on back and forth making me wait and wait. . Being forced to pay for damages not cause by me. In a midst and hoping they waive the charges. Cos it is ridiculous amount and Total ripped off ! My advise : before checkout please Ensure you and Housekeeping is there during the checkout and then followed by an email from frontdesk that your room is no damage / missing items. This will be my first and last visit to this hotel. Never I encounter this problem before from other 5 star hotels. Boo and thumbs down ! 👎👎👎👎

Great location , great facilities . Room is clean , spacious and with great interior.

Very good location but can improve more to the small details.
    • Executive Studio

Water pressure could be a little bit improved, limited number of bottle water per day (and the next day we didnt get any), too small trash bin in the bathroom (not really usefull), no 24-hr room service

Location, nice gym, cozy residence lounge, kitchen facilities

- Room Size
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

- Long walk to reach hotel entrance if mall access is closed - Lack of proper luggage room - Less equipment compared to other Ascott properties or similar type dwelling

- Room Size - Access via Mall

Quite disappointing
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Requested baby cot, 1st they said they will prepared it in our room once the room ready around 12.30-1pm when we checked in at 10.20am. Then they said the baby cot not avail after we went in room at 3.30pm Then i insisted, they said it broken at 4pm, i requested to witness if it really broken. When i about to cancel our room and move to other hotel, then they said they will get me baby cot from other property and asked me to wait about an hour. After an hour the baby cot came in. Took quite long to wait whenever i asked for shower gel or towel or even compliment water. Waited 30 mins for compliment water and i hv to call for the second time, my baby hv to wait 40 mins to hv his milk. Sooooo dissapointed with the slow service.

Simply amazing and no fault at all!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Cant fault anything to be honest.

Simply amazing and no fault at all! Amazing size rooms and got upgraded to premiere for God knows what reason!! Well worked well for our 5th yr anniversary. Kids loved it so so much. Super comfy and spacious especially the convenient of having a kitchenette!

good facilities, clean, location is great!
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

We chẹcked out at 12 on may 9th. Hàd to call several times but reception did not pick up. When they fianlly picked up, we asked twice for bellman but no one came. So are 4 woman and 1 baby dragged our luggages down. Saw a staff on 1st floor, his name tag says lim he chi or lim he chim. Saw us but did not helped at all. Just stood there and watched. So i gave the key to him and said” thanks for helping us”. Thank god our amazing driver from Klook helped our poor souls:). The location is great, the room is great and very kids friendly however ascott orchard seriously need to work on the service part!

good facilities, clean, location is great!

So so disappointed
    • Executive Studio

In the last 4 years, this place was my favorite. However, this time, staff are absolutely not helpful, poor English, poor language and poor attitude. My son (24 year old) and I checked in at about 23:30pm on 23rd April. I recognized that I made a mistake in making reservation, I asked the receptionist (young man), can I change a room, I need 2 beds because I and my 24 year old son can not use only one bed. With cold face he said that no other room available until 27. I asked him what to do, he repeated no more rooms available until 27. I asked him again what to do? He said again no room available. I asked him can he put another bed? He said it will be very little space. Then he looked at the computer and did other thing, no suggestion at all. After 10 minutes of silence, I told him that I accepted little space. with cold face, he told me that I have to pay extra 80 Dollar/night. I said it is okay. I told him that we are so tired so we need extra bed quickly. He told me with cold voice "you have to pay 320 Dollar first before I put a bed in". 30 minutes after I paid this amount of money, two men put an extra bed. After that I came to the reception to ask for changing the room on 27th. The receptionist (a lady) asked me to pay extra 250 Dollar with a very cold face. After 20 minutes, she could not find a picture of the new suite to show me. I was tired and upset and told her that I do not care about the picture, I need a suite with one sitting room with Sofa and one bedroom. She could not find a picture of the new room, and she showed me the picture of the room 8001. I was really angry, why you showed me picture of the room that I am staying now. I need a picture of the new room and why it is so expensive? You just took 320 Dollar from me for extra bed. She then told me that I need only pay 38 Dollar for upgrading.

Beautifull modern hotel on a perfect location
    • Executive Studio

There are only 2 checkin counters which causes a bit of a traffic jam when many people want to checkin at the same time. This was the only thing that could be improved imo.

Location is right at Ocrhard. Only a 10 minute walk. The rooms are modern and clean and the design is very nice. The room has a smal kitchen, really nice bed. Beautiful bathroom and big windows. The hotel has a nice restaurant with super nice glutenfree spagetthi.

Everything is nice and I’ll come back to stay here again .
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

My flight was delayed unexpected so I had requested to have a late check out because we had a small baby but unfortunately we only can extended for one more hour so we have to take the baby around for 4 hours .

Everything was excellent, facilities are good and the staff is helpful.

Homely and comfy. Only issue is that housekeeping and maintenance needs to team up.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Floor very dated and deep scratches. Lack of entertainment system to play music or movies. Failure of relevant team to ensure that lights are working before allowing a guest to check in. Maintenance check and review priority is essential.

Abundance of crockery and selection. Separate Quartz resemblance table for groceries and ample space for cooking.

Home away from home ❤️
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

Really felt like home away from home. It had so much space and the kids were able to rest undisturbed. Staff were great too. Always friendly, responsive even with simple requests. I accidentally left my camera in the lobby and they gave a notice that I had left it. 😊

Luxurious and consistent in providing a quality stay!!!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Long check in time coz we r doing a bridal shower, but not within the staff’s control, but good recovery as we got an upgrade to a 2 bedroom apartment, pleasant surprise.

The service staff very professional when dealing with alot of guests checking in and out. The area is well accessible from the link bridge from paragon, room designs are awesome and love the contemparary luxury theme, the LVluggage display at level 2 awesome! Room is perfect and as described, i have been to ascotts and citadines all over the world and it never fails to deliver. And always love the loccitaine toileteries provided, a touch of class!!! Truly a home away from home.

Lousy
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The aircon was not cold, reception don't answer call. Towels and bed was with a bad smell. Can't even provide extras bottle water. Car park charges is high and guests need to pay for own parking.

Fantastic stay in beautiful 2 room suite, well located to Orchard and public transport recommended

Nothing noteworthy

The room more than lived up to expectations. Tastefully decorated with high-level finishing. Nice that the pool is open until 23:00. Facilities are top with private shower and changing rooms by the pool. There is also a guest lounge by the pool. I had a late flight home and after being checked out I could stay by the pool all day, shower here and stay in the lounge until departure to the airport. Staff are professional and efficient and aim to make the guests feel at home. I prefer this attitude much more than exaggerated friendliness. I had expressed a preference in advance regarding the location of the room. And they have taken account of this without any fuss. Thanks for a fantastic stay!

More like a home than a hotel. A beautiful home from the pages of a interior design mag, of course!
    • Executive Studio

The staff. Not as friendly nor helpful. I mean they did what we asked. But we just had to ask. They could’ve offered without being asked.

Love the decor of the hotel. Everything is just so pretty! And the special access to Paragon shopping mall. A bonus for those who travel with young kids in strollers.

Quiet stay in the city - just what we needed!
    • Executive Studio

A bit of a walk to Orchard Road (not that bad) though it is close-by. Phone system doesn’t tally with their system i.e we called concierge to help with our luggages but he knocked our neighbour’s door. When we checked, his system showed the room number of the neighbour’s instead of ours. Vice versa, our neighbours requested extra towels, it was delivered to our room.

New kid on the block. Our room is facing the pool hence we had a lovely view of the green oasis within the concrete jungle. Nice pool. Quiet. Mini kitchenette with microwave. Room is beautiful with ceiling to floor windows. Good curtains and blinds to manage light. Lots of TV channels, full length mirror, L’Occitane toiletries. Chic reception area with lots of natural light. Easy access to Paragon/Orchard Rd via the bridge. Competitive price with hotels nearby. Check-in/out was fast. Easy walk to Newton Circus.

It was very comfortable. My toddlers felt right at home.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Housekeeping ends at 4:30pm. If I needed anything after that time (like extra pillows), I will have to wait the next day.

Room was spacious and clean. Amenities are sufficient. I left a note to the housekeeping staff to add two pillows and 1 towel. When we got back after a day of touristy activities, I was happy to see my requests granted. I also asked for help using the kitchen appliances and someone came to assist me.

Very pleasant stay, but we were hoping the pool is a lap pool and more child friendly
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

The pool is not a lap pool which is unsafe for children

The unit is very nice and comfortable, hotel very accessible to the mall and grocery. Staffs very friendly. We will definitely go back

the location was great, the size of the room was big , clean...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

the staff are not helpful , the room service was only from (3pm till 9pm) so you can`t ask any thing after 9 , I asked for a extra pillow they said that they don't have pillows ?? its not a five star if they can`t provide me with a pillow,.

the location was great, the size of the room was big , clean and new room

Great!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

It's hard to get the taxi. Actually, we can ask the concierge to call the taxi for us, but some times we found there's noone at the lobby so we need to go to taxi stand in the Paragon Mall.

The best choice for holiday with baby! Perfect size of one-bedroom apartment, clean and modern look, full kitchen facilities, and the link bridge to the Paragon Mall makes us easier! Overall, it was a great experience!

New hotel with comfortable bed.
    • Executive Studio

New hotel with comfortable bed. I like room with quite bright lighting, and Ascott is the one. For studio room, i wish it could be a little bigger than 30 sqm. There are microwave, refrigerator, cutlery. Amenities by L'occitane. Location is around 5-7 mins to ngee ann city, so it is close to MRT station as well. Pool is lovely.

Location was Excellent
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

Washing machine was not drying the clothes properly. And the clothes came out completely wet every time I washed them. The stove was also not working properly. There were insufficient toiletries in the washroom. A couple of times we had to ask for the soap.

Location was Excellent

It was a very comfortable stay with easy access to food and transport
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The aircondition wasn’t very good. The bathtub had specks of dirt/dust upon check in turning into black water when in contact with water but everything else was cleaned well.

The room was spacious and comfortable and the staff were very warm, helpful and quick to attend to our queries and requests

Great location, friendly staff & value for money.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

No toaster available in the room.

Staff friendly & helpfull. Consierge were friendly & helpful. All minor issues were immediately attended to by staff upon making them aware.

Clean, friendly n great location.. can consider staying again.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

When we called in for champagne glasses, champagne ice bucket.. we are told the property don’t have it. We are shocked. There was a limit to the glasses we call in for wine glasses. Hope the property can improved on that. Thank you.

Everything was just perfect from location to services provided. Already planning our next stay there

No complimentary parking.

Service was great from concierge to housekeeping! Location is excellent as there’s a linkbridge to paragon shopping mall and we could easily get our groceries shopping done !

Amazing apartments and location
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

The only thing I didn’t like was that we reached a bit early and they couldn’t give us the apartment . They gave us the keys after 3 pm .

Very clean , wide and comfortable place to stay with the family easy access to paragon mall. Excellent location. Will definitely visit again

Great location, friendly staff, and Mr.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The cleaning was not good enough Little bit noisy because there is construction close to the hotel

Great location, friendly staff, and Mr. Prakhas was very cooperative

Good location and facilities however bed was smaller than expected
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

Our main complaint is that we expected the room to have a king sized bed however it was closer to a double bed.

Room was spacious and kitchen facilities very handy.

- Service not good- called 4 times to get towels for 2 hours
    • Premier Studio

- Service not good- called 4 times to get towels for 2 hours - Very noisy in the morning due to constructions - Very Loud music in the hallway. wakeed me up in the middle of the Night! - Not as nice as in the photos

Modern and comfortable suites right next door to all my favourite shops!
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

There is construction just next door to the building, which is not the hotels fault. The reception staff booked us on a higher floor upon request because of the construction happening down below. We were very thankful.

Enjoyed 3 nights in the Premium Two Bedroom suite with my family. The apartment was spacious with everything you need. Loved having a Nespresso coffee every morning. We felt it was such a great location just off Orchard with a connecting bridge to the Paragon Mall. The pool was lovely and we enjoyed the city views from our room.

Just feel like stay at home
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

No congee, only Continental breakfast. No dine-in service. The button on cooker hood is always oily sticky.

Convenient location with bridge link to Paragon. Shopping paradise on orchard rd all within walking distance. Condo hotel equipped with kitchenette, washing machine and dryer in 2dr suite. Daily room service provided except for Sunday, but no cleaning for bowls and plates. Clean swimming pool and open air gym.

Not happy for what happened after we left.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Suite

Staffs at reception looks very serious, no smile at all. Deducted money from my credit card for damage of water glass without notice or showing any evidence. And I’m sure that nothing were broken before we left!

location & facilities

We would come back again for sure but please improve your customer service!!!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

For an apartment this scale you would think there will be more inventory for extra things blankets or pillows (we have two children) and they seemed to be running out of those things. Also whenever we ask for a coffee capsule (nespresso type) feels a bit stingy and gave us only 2 coffee capsule. Most top hotels we’ve stayed would’ve been very generous! The same applied when we ask for extra soap or shampoos. I just get the feeling the staff doesn’t seem to be very enthusiastic with request.

Great faciltity, modern apartment and spacious interior, very strategic location - proximity to Orchard road and connected to Paragon