2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Hotel Clover 5 HongKong Street

Reviews of Hotel Clover 5 HongKong Street This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

5 HongKong Street, Boat Quay, 059648 Singapore, Singapore

#214 of 454 hotels in Singapore

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Compact, ea

I wish breakfast was a bit more exciting. Like have pancakes one day or have different selections of tea. Also I noticed there was no place for filling up water bottles. Other hotels I have stayed in had this service. There was an Indian staff member who was not very helpful. Had to ring a few times to get her to communicate better. There is no different in size between the superior and executive rooms. I found the rooms very compact. Not necessary to have the chair. Perhaps a stool. Our bathroom was leaking water into the toilet area. Which make us use our towels on the floor. The hotel's front doors were very heavy to push or pull. Your staff should have helped out by being attentive rather then sitting and staring as us trying to opening the door.

I love that this hotel is conveniently located to many places. This hotel is also walking distance to China Town and Clarke Quay. There were a few staff members who were great. I forgot their names. One is tall asian (not the one with blue eyes), the asian lady who worked a night shift was absolutely helpful. The cleaning staff were lovely. They came in and completed their job. There were two males one which were great at cleaning.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

The location was great.

Staff was not collaborative.They did not show gratitude that we are into their hotel.Room is very small.

The location was great.MRTS(chaina town and Clarke quay ) and very close.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

3 days in Singapore.

Rooms are abit smaller than most hotels but pretty much expected from a big city.

Very clean and comfortable hotel, only a short walk to Clarke Quay and plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes around the area.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Great location with plenty of places to eat close by. A super comfy sleep.

Compact but very well designed room. Super comfy bed and lovely shower area. Air con was very effective and options to control temperature. Small rooftop pool was a lovely little area with a table and chairs..perfect to relax outside. The 2 receptionists who I saw mostly during my stay were very friendly and helpful. No trouble to order me a taxi to the airport....and at a very good rate.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Room was great value. Can't comment on breakfast as we booked room only.

The rooms are on the small side particularly when you have suitcases - I think this is fairly typical of Singapore. On the plus side there is a separate toilet.

Excellent location for getting around Singapore - MRT nearby and ChinaTown and Clarke Quay within a ten minute walk. The hotel is on a quiet street and the room windows are virtually soundproof. Despite construction work going on next door we didn't hear a thing. A special mention for Bobby on reception - he was so helpful throughout our stay and nothing was too much trouble.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Read if staying here! Honest review.

Firstly the room was clean, the hallways were not taken care of, two different worlds. Outdated and with quite some wear and tear. The breakfast - I went down at 7 am when it opened daily as I thought hey it’s fresh... nope. They obviously don’t know how to keep things warm, the eggs were cold, sausages cold, hash browns were soggy. Overall the breakfast was rough on a daily basis- I did give them the benefit of the doubt and tried it a couple times as it was conveniently downstairs. The room was very very small, it wasn’t as bad for myself as a solo traveler but if my spouse was with me we would’ve had to leave for another hotel. The wifi was one kind of awful, it was very sporadic on working - you could see the signal enhancers on the ceilings in the hallways, but they just need a better internet flat out. Lastly the door system was no good - multiple times I would stand at my room door tapping the card for a minute or two trying to get into my room. Overall nice room inside.

The hotel room itself was very clean and they were awesome at stocking water and sodas daily.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

I've seen worse, yet for such a price I'd expected at least a little privacy.

Tiny rooms with a thin walls. You can hear everything your neighbours do (and I mean - everything). Be sure they can also hear what you're doing. Even in the shower with water running. :)

The location on the border of Chinatown, very close to all main attractions. 10-15 mins walk to Marina Bay, 5 mins walk to the subway station. Breakfast was generally OK - not much variety, but you'll never walk away hungry.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Disappointed, not advisor !

Room tiny, inability to store his clothing. Pool very very small and Space surrounding Front of the hotel shabby, we do not find the entry Work important in the street and a lot of noise

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Bad experience with laundry/dry cleaning
    • Executive Double Room

* The size of the room * The price of laundry/dry cleaning The laundry bag I left at the entrance of my room in the morning was not collected by the house keeping staff. I found the bag where I left it in the evening. The reception told that I had to inform them for the bag to be collected even though this was not mentioned on the form. I had to request for express service (+100%) the next day as I didn't have any clean clothes left. The management considered that this was my entire fault and refused to do anything about my bill that ended up to 179$ for 6 shirts and a few pieces of underwear!! Also, the room I booked was supposed to have a size of 15 square meters, but It appeared to look much smaller (probably around 11). No even enough space to store my suit case anywhere. The value for money is in my opinion pretty low.

* The location

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Very clean and tidy room with all you need staff.

Room is really tiny and window is facing another building with no view.

Very clean and tidy room with all you need staff. Comfy bed with good bed-clothes. The air conditioner is good. "7 Eleven" supermarket is near the hotel in 2 minutes walk and Clarke quay metro station in 5 minutes walk.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Just horrible
    • Executive Double Room

everything. Run down place, dirty, old, outdated. The room is TINY with no air or light. furniture is spare, no cupboard space. Wallpaper is water stained. furniture is old, beaten, ugly dark brown. Bed is too high, I almost needed a stool to climb up. Toiler paper holder just fell off on first touch. I hated it so much I had to leave, thankfully was rescued by a friend. It honestly felt like a prison. ugh.

Nothing at all

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Good for quick visit in Singapore

Rooms are small but good organized. I recomend this hotel for those who are staying up to 3 nights in Singapore. Very good localisation, 10min walk from the Marina Bay and next to Boat Quay. Also MRT station is very close.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Not worth the money.

Short bed, lack of space in rooms, miniature swimming pool which could be cleaner, sewage smell in the bathroom.

The room I got for over 80€ (no breakfast) was a "luxury capsule" where a shortish bed barely fits in and there's hardly enough space on the floor to open a suitcase. Furthermore, there is a construction site right in front of the window (2nd floor). I asked for a quieter room which was bigger, the same shortish bed though. Bathrooms smelled a bit like sewer. The price you see when booking is far from final, add 17% of various taxes to it.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Good value for money

We felt the room was getting humid at times, especially after taking a shower. Surely that also has to do with local climate, but maybe the ventilation system could be improved.

Very nice design, the building looks really special from outside. The room is functional, the toilet and shower are very good and again with a nice design. Loved the towels and a comprehensive beauty set. The hotel is super clean, with a nice swimming pool on the roof, not big, but sufficient to cool off. Super nice, helpful, professional staff. Excellent location, close to Clarke quai, Cunning Fort Park, Chinatown and Central Business District. We walked from the hotel to all the places we wanted to see in Colonial Centre, Merlion Park and to the Gardens by the Bay (a lovely walk by the waterfront).

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Excellent.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The housekeeper starts to make the rooms very late

Excellent. Perfect location. I had a room on a 6th floor: very clean and comfortable room. Good breakfast, staff is attentive and always available

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

We loved how close hotel clover was to Chinatown.

Unfortunately, building was being done next door, starting very early in the morning. Also, the bars over the road also very noisy - double glazed windows would stop this!

We loved how close hotel clover was to Chinatown. Also, the staff were very friendly and helpful with all our questions and needs

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

1.Walking distance to MrT station - Clark quay and Chinatown.

1. Sound proof of the room not that good. Can hear next door talking and the hair dyer sound. 2. Next to the hotel there is construction on going. Noise will start after 9/10 am. 3.Bed frame too high and a bit hard for me to climb up to the bed. I'm 161cm. 4. Some of the Tv channels are not clear not sure if it was due to the internet?

1.Walking distance to MrT station - Clark quay and Chinatown. 2. Solo trip and stay this hotel. the deluxe room is just nice for a person. Two person might be a bit squeeze. 3. Happy with the facilities in the hotel. Their slipper also comfortable to wear. 4. Mini bar which comes with water, soft drinks n coffee.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Nothing much i just would've liked hooks in shower to hang towel but thats just me. Also as our room was by the street you could heat the bin trucks and could get rather loud but not for long

Excellent location about 2 min walk from Mrt, staff friendly, lovely room.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Very clean Hotel in a good location, with helpful staff, but with shockingly small room sizes.

If you have researched this hotel, then you will have discovered that it has small rooms. Take note of this information. The rooms are surprisingly compact!! They have good shower and lavatory facilities and TV and a kettle with Tea & Coffee making kit. BUT clothing storage is EXTREMELY limited! Expect to need to use your suitcase or backpack as your wardrobe, because you can only hang 5 or 6 items in the tiny wardrobe that exist. Unless, you are a seasoned hostel traveller, the room size in this hotel will come as a surprise. I have tried to warn you!!

The property location is very good if you wish to explore Singapore. It is close to Chinatown, and Clakes Quay, and only 10 - 15 mins walk away from the marina bay district in Singapore - Raffles & The Fullerton Hotel locations. It is a very clean hotel & the staff are kind, cheerful and we found them to be very helpful.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

The Hotel did not match my expectations and some of the website pictures

I think the Owner(s) are neglecting the facility and taking the Holiday- makers for granted and/or for a ride. 1. They demanded a Refundable 50 US Dollars on Check-in as security/holding deposit with a promise refund/reverse it on Check-out, in vain. During the Check-out process, they checked the room and informed me that they were reversing/refunding the 50 US Dollars to me, in vain. They did not refund as yet, as I write this note today(10/10?2018), I regard this as tantamount to stealing, theft. I got a sense they were lying to me when they informed that they were refunding/reversing my deposit. PLEASE ASK THEM TO REFUND!! 2. The rooms are extremely small as compared to the Website picture. There very little space to walk around the bed and entire room, the other site of the bed is touching the wall, thus to one needs to climb the bed on the other side in order to sleep on the opposite side. 3. Paint work is required. 4. The Rooftop ( Swimming pool) area picture did match the pictures. E.g. they put only two kitchen plastic chairs instead of the reflected pool side chairs. 5. PLEASE TELL THEM TO REFUND MY 50 US Dollars Deposit money. Very unhappy client.

Closer to Chinatown, Trains & Bus Stations

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Was just an over night stay, room and facilities were clean...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Was just an over night stay, room and facilities were clean and tidy. Room is quite small but we were expecting that for a quick stay. Reception staff were friendly and knew the area and were able to provide incite on the local area for travelers.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Great location, the young chap on afternoon shift on the...

The rooms are very small but this is a consequence of the location/price merge. Not a complaint, just an observation.

Great location, the young chap on afternoon shift on the desk was incredibly helpful. Close to many local attractions and food places on the river.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Nice place to visit the Centre of the city, go can either...

The breakfast was too expensive.

Nice place to visit the Centre of the city, go can either walk or take the MRT which is only 5-10 minutes by foot. The location is super clean. They have a luggage storage so we could leave our bags there the whole day even if we’re checked out in the morning.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

superb location very close to most of major attraction such...

room a little too small

superb location very close to most of major attraction such as merlion, chinatown, and clark quay. also very close to MRT station.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Great location, extremely friendly and nice staff, super...
    • Deluxe Double Room

However, the room was extremely small, which was a surprise to us, as the pictures on the website do not show this. We would not have stayed there if we knew the room was this small.

Great location, extremely friendly and nice staff, super clean.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Basic room meeting basic needs, suits its purpose

Very cramped room, bed very hard, lots of noise from road below, can hear absolutely everything the room next door were doing

Basic room that met our needs for 2 days in Singapore, bathroom a good size, friendly staff, very clean

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Perfect location, small rooms!

The room was very small and there was minimal wardrobe space for clothes so we were living out of our suitcases.

Excellent location, close to Clarke Quay, Chinatown and train station. Plenty of restaurants and places to eat near the hotel.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Lovely hotel & staff, half hour walk to main attractions

Room was clean, staff were really friendly & helpful. Roughly 30 min walk to main attractions like the flyer, marina sands shopping centre, 40 mins walk to gardens by the bay.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Great staff, location and clean and comfortable room but lousy breakfast!!!
    • Premier Double Room

Hot Breakfast was cold and awful! The fried egg was cold and hard, the chicken nugget was cold and hard, the baked beans was cold, the hash brown was hard and cold. Very disappointing!

Great staff! Good location! Clean room and comfortable bed!

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Despite being in a good location, If you’re an extremely...

The rooms are too small. We were in an extremely cramped “superior” room which meant me and partner couldn’t unpack due to lack of space. Building work going on from 8.30am till the late evening every day. Cramped breakfast area which is very overpriced.

Despite being in a good location, If you’re an extremely small person who likes the sound of drilling and overpaying for things then this is the place for you.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Great location, really close to Chinatown.

The lock box in my room was not working properly. The staff tried their best to help to temporarily fix, but I didn't feel it was secure for the whole stay.

Great location, really close to Chinatown. Staff were very helpful when I called reception with questions/ issues (noisy neighbours and broken lockbox)

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Good breakfast&location

The awful mouldy smell in the room - had to keep room door open before sleeping to get rid of it. Room also felt moist.

Very good breakfast and location.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Good place to stay for a one night, room too cramed

The size of the room was dissapointing , a mere 15 sqm is just not big enugh!!!!!

The space was vey clean and had all the fittings needed for a short stay. Staff were very helpfull

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Amazing!

Nothing. It was perfect

Great location, cosy room with a great bed. Plenty of things to see and do around. The staff was super nice, it was our honeymoon and they prepared a lovely surprise in our room. The pool was an added bonus and was really enjoyable. We would go back there in a heart beat!

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

A bijou but comfortable hotel in a fantastic location.
    • Executive Double Room

Owing to the city centre location the rooms are small, but very well laid out.

The bed was extremely comfortable, and although the bedroom itself is rather small the facilities were extremely user-friendly and well thought out. Staff were extremely accommodating about check-out arrangements.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Recommend for anyone who wants a quick stay at Singapore.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was a little small despite the high price. Also, the pool closes at 8PM, which is a bit too early. Would be nice if it could stay open until 10PM.

Very nice and helpful customer service. The location is also very nice, as it is located at the heart of downtown Singapore.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

The rooms r too tiny compared to the price we paid.

The rooms r too tiny compared to the price we paid...we had booked the hotel for 4 nights and taken a premier delux room ...i was just surprised to see thd size of the room...it just fits one person...the breakfast was average...but the hotel staff were really helpful...i would like to mention aileen and bobby were really good...u can choose the hotel for its great location and cleanliness

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Great location, small and awkward rooms.

Room is weirdly shaped and small, very awkward to move around in, especially with two people. Keep everything away from the shower, my room had no screen and sent water splashing all around the bathroom when showering.

The location is hard to beat. Short walk to the picturesque Quays and downtown.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Good Hotel

Good location, right in the heart of the city with everything within walking distance around you like (Fort Canning Park, Chinatown, Riverfront) the Property has a pool, breakfast is available, very clean rooms and everything works

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Great hotel near to Clarke Quay and Boat Quay which was very comfortable, clean and tidy.

We wanted a hotel which was near the centre of Singapore and the location was excellent. The hotel was very clean and tidy, although the rooms were small, this suited us, we wanted a base to explore Singapore for a few days and this hotel ticked all the boxes. It was excellent value for money and I would recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Good location beside Chinatown.

Extremely small rooms... And extremely small kitchen. But the biggest problem was that air-conditioner always blow to the bed. Impossible to configure that.

Good location beside Chinatown. Friendless staff. Clean rooms. Staff cleaned rooms everyday and rooms always were absolutely clean. Very interesting experience. If you traveling alone this hotel is the best choose for you.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Small but clean and in a great area. Would recommend.

The rooms are tiny, but knew that in advance, so not a big deal. The room came with free water and can of coke, but the fridge didn't work, so they were warm. The bathroom and toilet are basically in a glass cubicle in the middle of the room, so OK for singles and couples, but not a good place for friends to share unless you're really comfortable with each other's toilet activities :)

Nice friendly staff, was in a great area, lots of bars and places to eat around boat quay, it was clean.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

generally acceptable but expensive for the price I paid

reported defective water kettle that does not turn off automatically and broken shower valve handle that made it difficult to turn valve with soapy hands. Nothing was done when i left three days later

close to Clark Quay and eating places. close to office i was going in the Clark Quay Central area

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Very close to metro and the city as well as Sentosa.

The room was very small and the bathrooms are not very private. Not a good set up if you are travelling with someone you are not close with.

Very close to metro and the city as well as Sentosa. 5 min walk to metro.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Very helpful friendly staff but not in a hurry for repeat stay

Above included it

What croissants? The bed was ridiculously hard but the staff went out of their way to try and improve this for me. Location was good, lighting would’ve helped to have switches on both sides of bed.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Small but comfortable
    • Executive Double Room

The rooms are small just like all the reviews said. We knew this going in so it is not a complaint - just a heads up. Unless you are paying a fortune this is what you are going to get. And yes, the cost is still higher for what you get than a lot of other cities in the world... but again, this is Singapore, a City built with money. So be prepared for that. Our one dislike was the bedrooms bathroom. It’s like a glass cubicle put into the room and it doesn’t close off all the way (large gap above the door) so you better be pretty comfortable with the person you are staying with, or come up with a schedule because there isn’t much left to the imagination in there.

We arrived just prior to check in time but our room was ready and we were able to go to our room which was nice. The location is super - even though there is transit nearby, the city is easily walkable as well and this is a good base location to explore from. There are convenience stores nearby to pickup snacks or water. We didn’t pay for breakfast so cannot comment on that aspect - but from walking by it looked like it had good selection. The bed was comfortable and the room quiet for the most part - we slept well. The walls are a bit sensitive so if you are a light sleeper and like to sleep in or go to bed early you may be woken up from movement in the hallway or the room next to you. The staff was friendly, always greeting us on our comings and goings. We enjoyed our stay overall.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

It is near MRT stations, hawker centers and famous landmarks

The bathroom is just beside the bed. Although we didn't paid much attention to it since I've checked in with my husband, I just don't think it is ideal to avail the room with a friend.

It is near MRT stations, hawker centers and famous landmarks

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Another cozy hotel near clarke quay station

There's nothing that i didn't like

Superb location, walking distance from clarke quay station or if you willing to walk a bit further you can get off in raffles place station wich has direct line from Changi airport. Room was clean. Bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows. The room under the bed can be used to store your luggage. The toilet is separated from the shower so it's great if you want to do your "business" while other can take shower.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Singapore

The so called 4 star hotel is a queer mixture of 2 star and 3 star. Bedroom and <restaurant> are 2 star, the rest 3. Analise the fotos carefully. In the bedroom there is no space save the bed. The bathroom walls are transparent glass.

Singapore

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

The location of the hotel is very convenient.

It was the smallest room in my life. It is very cramped and uncomfortable to live for two people.

The location of the hotel is very convenient. The breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

Good location on a quiet street and near Clarke Quay MRT

Very poor wifi, kept dropping out. Had to sit in hallway to get to read my emails. Room ridiculously small.

Good location on a quiet street and near Clarke Quay MRT

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

It is not a 4 star hotel and definitely not a boutique hotel...

It is not a 4 star hotel and definitely not a boutique hotel next to china town. There are many more interesting boutique hotels next to this one and lower price

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Very helpful staff and great location!!
    • Executive Double Room

Not having clean sheets and the room was so small I had trouble getting into the bed. I felt claustrophobic.

The staff were excellent!!! Air conditioning cold and the best thing was the Handy phone!!! Also great mini bar.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Location is perfect, near places of interest and near MRT or...

Location is perfect, near places of interest and near MRT or bus Although the room was small, the space was very well used. Room very clean Staff very helpful

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Perfect location, nice hotel!

Awesome

Wifi connection could have been better

Although the rooms were bit small but properly arranged, we did not have any problem. Cleanliness was superb, the staffs were helpful and breakfast was awesome. Location was good too, walking distance from Chinatown market and the best thing is walking distance to Boat quay. MRT stations are close. Overall perfect value for money.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Great for a few nights stay

The rooms were very small and the beds uncomfortable. A big noisy at night as it is apparently in the " clubbing" area.

The location was excellent and the price good for what you got. The rooftop pool, although small, was an added bonus.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Tiny room - had to put suitcase on the bed anytime I wanted anything. Wouldn’t accommodate a couple. Safe didn’t work Tv remote didn’t work WiFi unreliable in room Noisy (I was near elevator and stair well) Tiny shower room and toilet (I’m only 5”4’)

Great location Comfortable bed Friendly and helpful staff Good breakfast

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

The room met our needs, but I would book a larger room next time.

The room was smaller than expected, and was only the width of the double bed

Lots of lovely extras in the room eg big fluffy towels and nice toiletries. The roof top pool was wonderful and refreshing. Good manual controls for the air conditioning. Nice bathroom fittings, compact but functional

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Comfortable stay in a coon hotel in a good location.

The wifi was breaking.

Very nice staff, they saved me from rain by borrowing the umbrella. I really like the concept of the rooftop swimming pool. There was a travel buddy-phone in the room with the internet access and free phone calls to 5 Asian countries, I did not use it but I like the idea a lot.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Handy in the room - with good discounts and internet to find...

Very tiny room - even hard to open the luggage in the room

Handy in the room - with good discounts and internet to find all sights Staff is friendly Good location - walking distance from Chinatown, close to metro and also easy to walk to the marina

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

A great place to stay!

The wifi in the rooms was inconsistent.

The location was excellent, only a short walk to China Town and the Colonial district. In fact you could walk everywhere. It is surrounded by restaurants. The facilities were great, comfortable and clean rooms. The shower was amazing. There was even a rooftop pool. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: January 26, 2018

Not worth the price

Room was small. Room rate very expensive. Food selection at breakfast very limited. Waited (standing) around 30 minutes during check in because there were only 2 chairs at the narrow reception area.

Bed was huge. Comfort room was also huge and very clean, complete with toiletries

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

The room was very sensitively when other quests were outside the room and closed their doors.

Great location, close to the MRT station, close to Boat Quay with a lots of restaurants, nice small pool on the roof. The staff were kindly. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Very comfortable and close to everything I needed. Good value.

Wi-if worked on my phone but could not get it to work on my I-pad so that was annoying. There was no iron/ironing board as the room was too small to accommodate it, but it had everything else I needed.

Great bed, v comfy. Fabulous location, within easy reach of the office and Clarke Quay. Compact and bijou! Great for one person, bit too tight if you were two.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Central location with free wifi, complimentary mobile device and very good beds

The rooms can be a little cramped. My partner is over 6ft tall so the small bathroom is a little cramped. Great if you don't intend to spend too much time in the room.

Amazing high quality firm bed, comfortable with essentials in the little space. Surrounded by wonderful restaurants and bars as well as a convenience store. Appreciate the mobile phone device provided for each room with unlimited local and international calls

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

a small, friendly hotel in a very good location

The double bed was in the corner so you had to climb over the bed. Breakfast choice was quite limited although there was plenty of fresh fruit and toast, tea, coffee and juice.

the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was small but had everything we needed including a small wardrobe and a safe. The shower was excellent and there were toiletries and a shower cap provided. A mobile phone was provided for our use on which local calls (and some international calls) could be made free of charge. The location was excellent and near to Chinatown and Clark Quay and an MTR.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

The hotel is in excellent location in Singapore.

There was a complicate pre-authorization and final authorization of payment procedure, but finally was ok, and they made only one transaction (against a lot of hotels which lock the room fee on the card and after that they make another payment, and keep 30 days locked the first amount). According to the description, the room was very small, but we do not need much more during 2 nights.

The hotel is in excellent location in Singapore. Downtown, Marina Bay, Chinatown are in walking distance. A lot of restaurants, bars at 5 minutes walk. The staff was very kind. The room, shower and wc/wash-basin were clean, as the towels and linen too. We missed to set the 'please clear the room now' switch near the door on first day, and next day in the morning they informed us via a flyer that they passed the cleaning for this reason. They offered us a night shower facility at the nice pool on the rooftop before our departure to the airport. It was a pleasant facility after a whole day of exploring Singapore, and before 24 hours of traveling. Wifi was good.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

I would not stay here in the future. Maybe if i were back packing.

The price for the room was too expensive considering the room was too small with minimum windows. Very noisy and narrow corridor. I could hear all the noises. Photos on booking.com were not as i expected when I saw the accomodation.

Location was close to Clark Quays

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Short walk to Clarke Quay
    • Premier Double Room

The rooms were very small, so we didnt spend too much time at the hotel

The room was clean and in good walking distance to Clarke Quay, one of the reasons i booked to stay there. The staff were friendly

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Pay the extra to get a better room.

The bed was up against the wall making it hard to get in and out without waking your partner. The toilet door wouldn't stay shut so we had to use an empty drink bottle as a lock. The internet was absolutely pathetic so I couldn't do my work.

The hotel room was clean and tidy with a good shower.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2017

Tight fit

As it is a non smoking hotel you have to go outside onto the sidewalk which I did not have an issue with but felt that they could have at least provided a place to sit and an ashtray.

If you are claustrophobic like me then this hotel is not for you. It is very compact. When you lie in the bed your feet touch the tv on the wall. You cannot walk around the bed either. If you stretch your arms you are able to literally touch each side of the walls and our two suitcases made it difficult to move around. The room is perfect for a single person. Besides the size issue, I found it to be fairly modern and clean

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Could've been better if the first impression wasn't that disappointing

When I arrived at the hotel & intended to check in, the front desk staff asked with an unfriendly tone, "When did you book it? What time? Which hotel did you book?", and asked me to re-send the confirmation. After he received my confirmation email, he turned friendly. Wow. Other than him, all the staff were friendly.

Location is good, close to Clarke Quay station & City Hall station

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

I wouldnt stay again.

The lady on arrival was just like a recording no manner at all.She was not a good look for your Hotel I would never recommend this place to stay to anyone. The man on the next morning wasnt much better. The person on in the afternoon was very helpfull. The room was ok for a single traveler no where to put your bags.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Very good.
    • Premier Double Room

May be the staff can be more polite. İn our first day they treat us snobby about paying deposite. We couldnt understand what they said and their calculation and then we said we will pay after Exchange our money. The other days they are even better.

The hotel's location is very good. You can go Chintown and Boat Quay easily. The breakfast is very good. May be the area is small but if you wait you can sit . Everybody can find something to eat easily. The room ise small but clean and useful. The bed is comfortable.

We Price Match