2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Conrad Centennial Singapore

Reviews of Conrad Centennial Singapore This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Two Temasek Boulevard, Marina Bay, 038982 Singapore, Singapore

#27 of 543 hotels in Singapore

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

I book the king (single) bed but I got the double bed and...
    • Premium King Room

I book the king (single) bed but I got the double bed and when I asked the reception she said dont have anymore. So,I dont know why dont have because the booking online already separated the type what you want when booking if the single bed is not available I will not reserve. So,this is not good if you book via booking.com

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

The shower area could have been fitted so that the water...

The shower area could have been fitted so that the water does not get to the other areas of the bathroom. The fl ooring for the accessible bathroom & shower area should have floor tiles that are not slippery.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Overall was good. Reception and concierge staff was super efficient.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Breakfast place was cramped. Breakfast staff was trying hard to cope with crowd. The cook in charge of egg section was not so friendly. There was no spa at the hotel.

Breakfast spread was good. Room was comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Excellent. Will come back again.

The rain shower mode as we can get wet easily from head to toe when we accidentally turned the knob to rain shower mode without realising it.

The room is clean and spacious plus the bed is super comfortable.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Exceptional hotel, fabulous 😆😲

Absolutely nothing

We liked everything about the Conrad Centennial, our room on the 29th floor had views of the bay and marina, fabulous. The room was very comfortable, clean and serviced everyday with every thing you could possibly need. We were celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary and this was our last stop on the way home from an 8.5 week trip of Australia and New Zealand and we could not have asked for anything better. On our arrival there was a bottle of wine, fresh fruit and a plate of yummy broken chocolate sprinkled with pistachios with a Happy Anniversary message on it. The facilities were first class, we had a Club Room so had access to the Club Lounges on 4th and 31st Floors. You could have breakfast, afternoon tea and taster buffet with drinks available from 1730-2000. The quality and attention to detail was excellent. All the staff throughout the hotel were so good, they could not do enough for you and I would like to make a special mention to Syukran, Maitre de in the Club Lounge on 31st Floor, he was excellent, thank you Syukran and everyone at the hotel that made this a very memorable time for us 😆👏

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Normally a very nice hotel to stay in, except for this uncomfortable incident.
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

The privacy button was accidentally pressed, so when we came back to hotel in the afternoon we found room wasn't cleaned. So we called housekeeping to courteously request sheets be changed and room cleaned. The man who came to clean room and change sheets seemed very irritated at having to do this. He made a lot of noise while fixing room, snapping sheets very loudly as he spread them on the bed. There were 3 of us who observed this, but only realized we had the same observation when we were relieved after he left room, as we could all feel his irritation as he moved around.

Elegant, clean, comfortable hotel. Since we were there for an event at Suntec, location was ideal. Helpful reception staff. Very good buffet breakfast.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Spacious room (we took bedroom+living room), quiet, great...

Once we had to wait for breakfast spot up to 5 min as came down during peak time.

Spacious room (we took bedroom+living room), quiet, great view on Suntec city, central location for all transportation options. Pool had enough space around it where to chill. Possibility to use complementary conference facilities. Stable internet.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Thoroughly enjoyable will stay again when we return.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Maybe a bit more bar staff interaction around the pool.

The overall experience was very good excellent value. My wife was ill on our 2nd day and the staff were excellent from the manager to the restaurant staff.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

The location is good, abt 2 mins walking to MRT station
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Booked 2 rooms for this family trip and have these 2 rooms on smoking floor. There is no ashtray in my parents room and missing shaving kit and comb in my room. Have to keep asking housekeeping guy to refill it but no one did so. Shall be a welcome fruit and chocolate in room, no wonder, I did not have it either. For the top brand of Hilton, it was a bad experience and brand image for me.

The location is good, abt 2 mins walking to MRT station

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

We would like to thank the Conrad for an awesome stay! We will definitely be staying here again!
    • Premium Twin Room

If I really have to talk about something, it would be the buffet on the weekend. Our stay was mid week to weekend and I found that the food choices on the weekend was limited compared to the week. Other than the weekend buffet, everything else was fantastic.

Upon arriving, we were greeted with smiles and the staff was helpful. The rooms were extremely clean and large in size. We were pleasantly surprised with what we book. The facilities were equally as clean and the staff was very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast buffet was delicious. We will definitely be staying here next time we come back to visit Singapore and would totally recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Front end staff was excellent. Housekeeping was lacking.

Housekeeping service was lacking and random. Some day the bath tub was not cleaned or they may completely forget to replenish toiletries. In general, room cleaning was not up to par with high end hotels.

Location was excellent. Bed was comfortable. We got upgraded so our room was nice.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Perfect birthday staycation

It was a birthday staycation for my partner thus I emailed them enquiring if there’s any cake that’s available for me to order for a surprise. They replied saying there would be a complimentary cake and the cake was delicious!!!! Check in by Nik was smooth! She was so nice and tried her best to accommodate to my requests. Room has a very nice view as well! Will definitely come back. Enjoyed my short stay!

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Marina location and wonderful staff
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The marina location is lovely, but you are not near the old town. You are within walking distance of the Garden by the Bay, however.

Beautiful hotel, marina view, luxury room with comfortable beds. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Perfect location for enjoying Singapore.

The water leak from the ceiling. The non service of our room on day 2. No explanation as to why.

The prompt action on the water leak. The room size and comfort when arriving unwell from 4weeks travelling.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

We will definitely come back!

I was expecting the room to be bigger as shown in the photos but its okay.

We love the view from the room. It was very beautiful and we love the automatic curtain =)

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Convenience of location, friendly and accommodating staff...
    • Premium King Room

Stayed in the smoking section - no ventilation whatsoever. One small machine in corridor inefficiently clearing out air. Carpets dirty in corridors

Convenience of location, friendly and accommodating staff & fabulous room views

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Would stay again

Clean Receptive Close to train Good with children Helped with site seeing Organised pick up from the airport seamlessly Room was big enough for you a portable cot Very helpful staff

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Awesome and memorable

I love everything about the room and service. The bathroom is really awesome. I will definitely come back. Thank you Rahmah who served us during breakfast as she was very very attentive to us. She saw I was carrying my baby and took two chairs so that i can place my baby to enjoy the breakfast. I was there to celebrated my hubby's birthday. They gave us a cake and also granted my late request check out. Thank you sooo much

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Great location and service.

There was black mould on the ceiling above the shower area. I'm not sure if it's linked but I started to run a fever on the 2nd day of my stay and generally felt unwell.

The room, especially the bathroom, was spacious and very well equipped with amenities. There was even a Nespresso machine with capsules refilled daily. We love the automatic drapes which really made sleeping in wonderful. Upon knowing it was my husband's birthday in a week, the hotel also sent a small complimentary cake and some fresh fruits to the room as a surprise.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

The hotel was very clean and had a great location
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

The gym was under renovation which was very dissapointng as I had booked the hotel based on the gym. They did have a small replacement gym but it wasn't great.

The hotel was very clean and had a great location

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Lovely hotel with terrific staff, location, and relaxing atmosphere for our family of 5!

Breakfast buffet should have been more reasonably priced - we opted not to participate in the breakfast buffet because it was about 30 SGD per person/day.

The rooms were spacious, very clean, lovely views, and beautifully decorated (we had 2 rooms for our family of 5). The towels were very thick and soft, the beds were extremely comfortable, and the bathrooms were a good size. The hotel was situated in a very good location for shopping, easy access to public transit, and lots of restaurant choices. The area was very safe/secure and the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly - they are the "gold standard" among hotel staff.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Our overall experience was great, perfect location, amazing staff and facilities!

NOTHING!

We booked two connecting rooms to accomodate my family. The rooms were impeccable clean and comfortable.The first day we experienced cigar smell in one of the rooms, we had booked a non smoking room...We called reception and they took care of it right away, they put an aroma diffuser in the room which helped a lot. Later the manager sent a box of chocolates to my room to apologize for the inconvenience. The next day we found that the lower part of the shower glass door was detached from the wall, and was hanging in a dangerous way. We showed this to the housekeeper and she contact the manager inmediatly. When we came back to the hotel, we found that they repaired the damage but the room smelled a lot of glue, and we also found a letter saying that they will change us to another connecting rooms. They apologized many times, they put us in two rooms on a higher floor, and also they gave us complimentary breakfast for the rest of our stay plus access to the Executive lounge located in the 31st floor. This was amazing!

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Relaxing, easy, and super friendly people.

Having to leave

This was a GREAT property and experience, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The location was brilliant and would recommend and stay again, the location by cab is 5 to 10 minutes to, Gardens by the bay, Boat and Clark quay, Marina Bay Sands Central city all for around $10, There underground (MRT) is awesome, super safe, clean, frequent and both Promenade and Esplanade stations are within 5 minutes walk are cheap (our average ride was 80c) and we found the best way to travel in comfort and aircon. We stayed for 11 nights and thought we may have run out of things to do, but no we didn’t and I feel the location was a big contributor as everything was either very close or easy to get to. The afternoons by the pool are a great way to cool down and the team are awesome, special thanks to Ronald and Dila who looked after us so well.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Very relaxing time in a top quality hotel
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Range of gluten free food offered to my wife was limited. Rice 3 times a day is not exciting!

Beautiful room and the service in the executive lounge was excellent :-)

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Overall was pleasant - however I expect more from a 6star hotel.
    • Premium King Room

Breakfast at peak hrs Was a Long queue - alternative veneer was not told to us until we asked while standing in it for more than 15 mins.

Check in was haphazard - no proper line and the front counter staff was not very attentive to keep a look out on who is 1st and next in line... when I reach the counter and told them so; they just smiled and brush it off.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

A ruined staycation.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

There was alot of miscommunication from various front desk staffs and what was supposed to be a surprise birthday staycation turned out ruined.

Bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

It is easy to walk around and find things to eat at malls -...

We also like the breakfast, however staying for 5 days - I would expect more options changed e.g. there was chicken bun at least 4 days!. Long q for BF, so if you are in a hurry this might be the big problem.

It is easy to walk around and find things to eat at malls - SunTech. It is closed by Duck Ride which was the first activity we did. We also like that it was easily go to Garden by The Bay. Big range of breakfast and staff were nice to accommodate.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Great location close to MRT station, clean lobby and room.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Even though I have requested an extra bed via email and even reminded them when I arrived and when I checked in later cuz we were three adults, it was unprepared when I entered our room which concierge told us it was ready. Also all the amenities were for two guests. After I complained, the general manager tried her best to fix their mistake and it was very nice, but when I checked out after free-late-check-out which was given by her, the front man told me to charge for extra one night. I asked him to talk to the manager cuz it was free service. Later on the manager came out and said that was a sign to stop us cuz she wanted apologize face to face, but I felt very uncomfortable to be told I need extra charge by mistake. Good service if you complain, but not from the beginning.

Great location close to MRT station, clean lobby and room. We arrived early in the morning so we couldn’t check-in right away which was understandable and it was very nice that they offered us a free breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Excellent location

I could stay only one night :( since next day early in the morning we had to take a flight to from Singapore to Sri Lanka-Maldives

Hotel location is really good and convenience and the view of the room was amazing. We enjoyed fireworks that night. Breakfast buffet area was big and food was delicious and a lot of options for all ages and taste.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Location was good and that's it!

The cafe for the breakfast was always full and need to queue up for quite some time. The front desk check in was slow, without smile and not very helpful. Not suitable for family with young kids.

Location was good and that's it!

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Business trip
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

There was works going kn in the hotel that I was aware of, but they wouls go on until quite late in the evening. Also had a couple of nights where staff were rining the room bell. One of them was after 9pm, and by the time I answered the door they had gone. Nothing ordered, so they would have had no reason to bell.

Really welcoming and friendly staff. Great hotel location. Room facilities were great. Great views from the hotel. So much choice for breakfast, and always lots of food available. Ordered room service one night and arrived really quickly.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

The staff were nice n friendly.
    • Premium King Room

The staff were nice n friendly. From e doormen, concierge till e front desk. Got a surprise birthday treats from them. Early check-in upon arrival which is a plus. Smooth transaction.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Good, except for the very poor in room TV entertainment
    • Premium King Room

The fact that the World Cup and Wimbledon tournaments were not available for viewing in the rooms. A huge and unexpected disappointment.

The comfy bed and room view. Location to the centre of town and key sights

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Good place for business and pleasure
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

Reception was not very efficient and helpful in my request to reduce my stay one night and it took two days for approval, which was a strange thing to me since I travel a lot and sometimes reduce my stay for a day or two.

Excellent location and facilities

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Great Hotel, Great Staff!
    • Special Offer - Executive King Room

This is the second time that I have stayed at the Conrad Centennial Hilton and the staff are always amazing, so helpful and friendly. The rooms are a good size and the bathrooms are huge. I love the new refurbishments of the hotel. The bed and pillows are also super comfy. We will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Beary Wonderful Stay :)
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The property was great! I had a smooth and wonderful stay! What I love about the stay, was the keychain bear, sitting on the bedside table when I checked in! It was such a delight! I chained the bear to my luggage handle and to my surprise another bear appeared on my luggage handle the next day! It was a very nice personal touch! Thanks!

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Came here on our wedding night and the staff were so kind to...
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

No halal options for dinner or room service, so we had to go over to Marina Square.

Came here on our wedding night and the staff were so kind to us! They even gave us free chocolate with the word ‘congratulations!’ Their thoughtfulness really made our day! Especially since we were so tired from the wedding. Great location. Even though they had no halal food, there were plenty of options over at Marina Square and Suntec so... “no hal”. :-) Room was also reallly clean!!!

Comfy and convenient

Just little dust around the bath tub and a switch doesn't work in the bathroom. The soy milk that come with my inroom breakfast is very sweet because the option I choose is healthy. At the time I stay the gym was renovating.

Theyre OK to bring my friend to meet me at my room. I feel safe and comfy while staying here.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Loved everything about this Hotel. It was the perfect choice for my stay.

The room was very spacious and well equipped. I loved the large bath. The location was a nice easy walk to the gardens by the bay and shopping on your doorstep. Loved my stay and travelling alone I felt very safe.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

A good quality hotel with excellent staff.
    • Premium King Room

The breakfast area is too small for the number of guests so if you go later be prepared to queue and wait for a table.

The staff were extremely helpful and efficient. My room was pleasant and the bed very comfortable. The location is good and transport excellent. Taxi’s are reasonably priced and clean. Promenade mrt is close by and the mrt system quick and reliable.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Just what I needed after an interesting year.
    • Special Offer - Executive King Room

The amenities (e.g. carpet) is looking a little worn and the gym (which is being renovated) could be better equiped.

The sense of being in an oasis in the midst of a busy city.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Beautiful and very comfortable room in a convenient location.
    • Special Offer - King Centennial Suite

Gym needs an upgrade - both equipment and decoration (too dark and floor needs cushioning)

Beautiful and very comfortable room in a convenient location. Loved the number of pillows on the bed and ability to choose pillows. Amenities/Tea/Nespresso were plentiful. Separate make-up area, huge safety box and tons of wardrobe space. Executive lounge was always a pleasant place to have breakfasts and wind down in the evening. Food at Coffee Shop and in room service were both very good. Staff very courteous and helpful.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Excellent and helpful staff at every level.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Excellent and helpful staff at every level. I especially appreciated a call the evening of my arrival day to check if all was ok. Well designed and appointed room and bathroom. A very comfortable hotel. Will return.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Excellent Singapore Hotel at a Superb Location
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

For lunch on my last day at the Singapore Conrad, I tried getting a table at the lobby-restaurant, but I was unable since it was full.

The location was wonderful, with my room window overlooking the Fountain of Wealth. The Fitness Center (and their staff) was excellent.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

The room was big and spacious.

The room was big and spacious. Bathroom was great with an amazing shower head and good sized bath. Take advantage of the pillow menu if the pillows in the room aren't your style. Breakfast is amazing and should not be missed - but would recommend getting there before 8am if you like it a little quieter. Staff were amazing and helped us out with anything we needed.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Room was nice and clean with great views.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Buffet breakfast and presentation was poor. It wasnt a patch on the Pan Pacific across the road and costs more. The decor of the hotel felt dated and the cost of the rooms are excessive for what you get. The swimming pool area is far too open, lacks any decor and is bland to say the least. The staff in the main seemed to be just going through the motions and with a few exceptions did little to promote any sense of merryment. Overall disappointed.

Room was nice and clean with great views.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Overall I felt the service was really good and I will definitely return again
    • Special Offer - King Centennial Suite

I have found a stink beetle on the curtain. However, the feedback to the hotel was taken seriously. I was offered an immediate change of room and an apology was given.

The bed was very comfy and the perks such as the club access was great.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Great hotel let down by poor check-n and

Check-in was bad, we called up a day ahead to confirm the booking and was told the hotel didn’t have our reservation. Finally got booking.com to clarify and was told the hotel made a mistake in the name of the guest. But upon arrival, they still couldn’t find my reservation and we spent another half hour waiting for them to rectify the issue. It took us almost an hour before we finally checked into our rooms. Breakfast was average, did not live up to international breakfast buffet standard, more like American breakfast served buffet style.

Room size was good, location was great, near to shopping malls and the Suntec convention hall

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Wonderful experience staying in the hotel😊
    • Premium King Room

Beside the toilet bowl should install a water spray 😮

Spacious room, great spread of sumptuous food for Oscar breakfast & dinner buffet. Very convenient to go shopping around the area.😊

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

The room was perfect and the bed is superb.

Need to have higher floor to have better view but we were OK with the view that we had

The room was perfect and the bed is superb..love it Wish could stay longer...amenities, towels are top..

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Great hotel, location, service and food

Couldn't recall anything I dislike

Location, room design and layout, the sahur (early breakfast for Ramadhan fasting) was bountiful and delicious, everything within walking distance

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Went to the reception a few times to get help with the...

Went to the reception a few times to get help with the extension of my stay and late check out, the staff was always friendly, smiling and willing to help. They even greet you when they see you in the lifts. Room exceeded my expectations, was squeaky clean and spacious. Everything was a seamless and fuss free process, even at check out, staff at the reception would remind you if you had your passport taken and nothing else left behind. One of the staff even came over and helped me with my suitcase and taxi booking. Amazing customer service from start till the end.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Location was fabulous, close to the Promenade MRT.
    • Premium King Room

Location was fabulous, close to the Promenade MRT. Hotel was beautiful and staff all very friendly. Having stayed in Singapore for 9 years and returning back as a visitor I would highly recommend the Conrad.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Two thumbs up!

Nil!

The room was impressively spacious and we love the warmth, cosy feel the moment we enter the room. Good view. The bed was really comfy. Huge bathroom with double vanity and bathub.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Very friendly staff.
    • Premium King Room

There seem to be a new procedure or a change how the executive lounge system works. They just changed it and often we where misinformed. The last 2 days it worked out fine and we where allowed to take our 9 year old son to both 4 and 31 floor in lounges. Very crowded at breakfast buffet at 1 floor.

Very friendly staff. Food good.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Amazing..definitely recommend
    • Premium King Room

The only small thing was while there was a baby cot fitted out nicely, there was no quilt or comforter and the room was fairly cool with the aircon. We had to duck out and buy one.

Couldnt fault anything. Great room (size and comfort) in a great location. We arrived and they had the cot and baby bath with baby toiletries pack ready. The staff were all so friendly particularly towards my 16month old son. Good selection at breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Certainly our hotel of choice in Singapore for our next stay!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Overall am very pleased with our stay. This has been our second stay at Conrad following a most memorable first stay. Also, special thanks for the complimentary room upgrade and the surprise gift in our room to commemorate our wedding anniversary.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

• Deluxe Twin Room

No sheltered walkway to MRT station and shops. No slippers. No free mineral water

Everything from check in to check out. Nice room layout. Polite staff. Excellent facilities

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Great experience in Tokyo.

Pool was a bit small n was very crowded on Saturday.

Onzan was great. Pool was clean. Garden was great n spacious when thinking u are in the middle of Tokyo !

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Great location. Helpful staffs. Clean and tidy.

Air con can be better. We experienced our room temperature swinging, causing us cold and sweat thru the night. Snacks served at the bar are old when we have had a bottle of wine there. This is not acceptable.

Staffs, especially at the front and doormen as well as concierge, are superb and helpful. Location is great.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Super duper EXCELLENT

Im very picky when comes to customer service. But Conrad staff is super super EXCELLENT. Beyond my expectation. Cosy room. Great view. Easy transportation.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Great comfortable stay at Conrad

Breakfast seems to be very busy and took a while to get a table. Refill of dishes are not so speedy and wasn’t so clean after many people enjoyed buffet.

liked the interior of lobby and ambience of the hotel lobby. The check in process was smooth and pleasant, we are given a corner unit which was even more pleasing!!

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Amazing hotel, great location close to the shops and train...
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Little expensive, prices on booking.com don’t include taxes and service charge

Amazing hotel, great location close to the shops and train stations, great rooms and helpful staff

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Tiny Room , Poor Breakfast , Great location

Tiny room , poor breakfast

Comfortable bed , great location , Room is very tiny and not spacious at all. Breakfast was poor the main restaurant was full so they send people to the lobby area to sit for breakfast not what you expect of a 5 star standard

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

High level Hotel.
    • Classic Twin Room

High level Hotel. Worderful position, just a few steps from Marina. Nearby you can find restaurants , bar, pubs and Shopping Centers. The room are big and clean. The staff is extremely kind and helpful.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

I would thoroughly recommend this property and would not hesitate to stay there again.

The beds were acceptable, but could have been a little more comfortable.

The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. The property itself was was clean and felt luxurious. The location was great for shopping and sightseeing.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Location is very advantageous.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

What puzzled me was that when guest want to explaining her question, concierge with golden key said "listening to me" surprisingly impatiently.

Location is very advantageous. FO make us very nice & warm. HSKP staff work carefully, although I have no chance to see them. I want to say "Thank you" here.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Great location, great staff, great stay.

The choice of fresh fruits at the breakfast buffet was not the best, and the absence of cream cheese is a little disappointing, especially since there were mini-bagels served.

The staff were absolutely great - efficient, friendly, knowledgeable, polite. The room was wonderful, spacious and comfortable, and ergonomically designed. The long seat by the window was a thoughtful part of the design as it gives guests a place to sit and enjoy the view.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Pleasant Weekend Staycation!

On both occasions I have requested for 4 bottles of drinking water, apparently the staff came with 2 bottles only. 2nd time was the same, but ended up gave me another 4 bottles as I told the staff I needed more coz the water bottle is so small.

Nice renovated rooms, clean. I love the bathroom!

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Everything was good!

Tv channels.

The bed was super comfy. It’s a bed that once you lay on it, you’ll have a hard time getting up. Love the toilet structure too! And of course, the view’s plus point!

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

A romantic business gateway
    • Special Offer - Executive King Room

We have been upgraded to a suite and it was marvellous. Super spacious and comfortable, ultra clean. Breakfast in the lounge was abundant and delicious

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

a very pleasant experience, both the hotel and the city.

Would have liked more English Breakfast tea bags and more milk.

Attentive staff. Being able to store luggage securely and use a shower later in the day after checking out. Very comfy bed and pillows.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

high standard & quality hotel

TV picture distorted (screen ratio had been altered) Lifts & lift lobby very hot hotel caters for business guests more than tourists & therefore there seemed minimal tourist information available

Very quiet room electronic drapes & shades excellent All staff members very polite, friendly & efficient Swimming pool & facilities excellent

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Just the best!!!
    • Special Offer - Executive King Room

The staff were all exceptional, a smile on every face and always willing to assist you in any way they can. The new rooms are lovely, much better layout than before. The executive lounge is currently in the business lounge on the 4th floor next to the pool so you do not get the wonderful views but you do get the same level of service. The location is great, just a two minute walk from Promenade mrt station, just across the way from the Fountain of Wealth and Suntec shopping centre and a 10 minute walk from Marina Bay. We have stayed here several times before and wil stay here again and again for the level of comfort, staff and the personal touch that you receive every time.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

It was a comfortable 2 nights stay here, it was lovely.

Nothing really everything was nice

Well what can I say, it was my first time to Singapore and I came with my Mum to celebrate for her 60th. We were checked in by Minh who went out of her way to direct us both to our room and make us feel right at home also the lovely Glazia at concierge she went out of her way if we need dinner reservations and was veryfully. I’d like to thank the staff at the Conrad for making our stay comfortable.

Browse Conrad Centennial Singapore Traveler Photo Gallery