Reviews of Crowne Plaza Changi Airport 5 stars

75 Airport Boulevard (Terminal 3), 819664 Singapore, Singapore

#31 of 475 hotels in Singapore

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Perfect hotel for a relaxing stopover.
    • Club Double Room - Non-Smoking

There was nothing to dislike. We always really enjoy this hotel as a place to stopover and recover from our trips to and from Europe.

We had a pool access club room which was extremely well appointed, very clean & larger than most hotel rooms. Very confortable bed. Staff were great, especially in the club. Access to & from the airport is very easy. Breakfasts were amazing.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Overall it was ok, but with the price I paid I was expecting much more than the hotel provided.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

When we came in the room for the first time, there were ants (marching from 1 point to another) near the mini bar and in the bathroom. It was around 11pm when we arrived after a long flight, so I was too tired to ask for changing room. The water pressure in the bathroom is weak and there was no jet shower for the toilet. The bed is quite hard.

Location is very good as we needed a hotel for transit. The room was spacious. The hotel upgraded my room and allowed me for late check out (2pm) because I am a gold member. The hotel is next to one of the busiest airport in the world but I can't remember that I was annoyed by the noise of the airplanes (good soundproofing).

Great location - overpriced
    • Premier Double Room - Non-Smoking

Excessively priced and cashing in on sheer convenience of location - having said that, I'd still stay again when transiting and needung a bed for 6 hours. Breakfast should have neen included for this price. Also, only 1 staff on at reception at 6.30am so had to do express checkout and still waiting on emailed invoice. It is an airport hotel so would expect they would be prepared on reception for checkin and checkout.

Location. So conveniently located with easy access between terminals.

Everything was excellent.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Room service was quite late. We ordered food for our daughter and staff said it will come in 30 mins but they took fifty minutes. Also, we ordered falafel for ourselves they did not serve us properly. Mint mynoise was missing. It seems staff was busy as some party was going on there.

Everything was excellent. We had a early morning flight so we chose this hotel for one night.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

A wonderful night stay at Crown Plaza Changi Airport
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

There's nothing that I don't like about this place.

We like the convenience of it being so accessible to greet guests on their arrivals or for our own departures.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The staff were helpful and check out very smooth.
    • Premier Double Room - Non-Smoking

The wheelchair access room was badly designed.the fridge was inaccessible and I opened a cupboard and an ironing board fell on me.

The staff were helpful and check out very smooth.great location but simple not worth the money

Convenient and tidy
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

I think the price point for room books can be more competitive. I appreciate the location and convenience because of it but for people with one night stop overs, the price can be a little steep.

Special requests mentioned at the time of booking were taken care of and all assistance at the reception and by staff in general was helpful. This was my second time staying at crown plaza and certainly not the last.

Excellent stay,
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Only 1 towel rail for bath / shower towel to dry on . I would like to see a second one installed. Especially if you want to re use your towel ( sustainability ) . A second suitcase rack would be great too ! You could be the first hotel chain to introduce this for couples 😊

Very comfy room, delightfully clean ! and smart design. Good working air conditioning . Inviting Pool area. And fast

The design was modern and the hotel is very clean
    • Premier Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bath tub has problems with water seeping through to our room. Thus , the carper was totally drenched and water was not drained properly in the toilet

The design was modern and the hotel is very clean

covenience of location and very clean facilities
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

some airplane noise I have stayed close to airport where there was triple glazing so no noise at all.

covenience of location and very clean facilities

Convenient and comfortable stay
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

I heard couple the noise when someones from Next room or front room open or close the key as if my room is open . Main room door can have sound proof function.

variety breakfast meals, very confortable accomodation, sofa, bathroom.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Unfortunately they had no record of our booking with Booking.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The booking to be in place as booked. This is the first time we have had any problem with Booking.com however will not stop us from using Booking.com in the future. Hopefully will not be charged twice for the same night. Will keep an eye on the credit card.

Unfortunately they had no record of our booking with Booking.com so they had to create a new booking. The staff were very efficient and procured us a room with out any problem.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Best short stopover if you have time
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms are light and airy and well cleaned and supplied with plenty of toiletries. Remember to put your swimming things in your hand luggage to enjoy the pool and some fresh air after the plane. Excellent Chinese restaurant right next door.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Just a convenient place to stopover. No hassel of getting into town
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

There was no personal atmosphere. We booked the room because we needed to have a stop over. This is a very business like hotel, and the rooms & environment are not welcoming for a couple on a leisure stopover

The size of the room

Very spacious room.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Not the hotel’s fault but thought it best to mention this here- if you’re trying to get a taxi via the Grab app, most drivers don’t know where the hotel entrance is and ended up going to the airport pick up zone which is on a different level and about 5 mins away. Best to call the drivers and inform them that you are at the hotel lobby entrance.

Very spacious room. Clean and comfortable. Great place to stay for transit and just a short walk from T2 and T3. Allowed us to take our airport trolley to the room so that we could have it ready to take our check-in bags straight to the counters to catch our early morning connecting flight the following day. I wouldn’t classify it as a transit hotel only as it can also be a great place to stay if you are in town for business too. Very friendly staff. Didn’t have time to try the restaurants as we took the opportunity to do some shopping near the city and to catch up on sleep.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The best Hotel l have ever stayed at!!
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

How modern the apartment was!!! Electric blinds, accessibility of where everything in the apartment was, auto closure of bathroom blinds, etc.

Proximity to airport, lovely room
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Distance to room, complete unfamiliarity of room service staff with wine list and delivering completely wrong selection

Proximity to airport, lovely room

Staycation by the Airport
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The jacuzzi in the pool is not working. The blinder in the shower room is not working. The swimming pool is a distance walk away from my room.

The spacious of the room. The cleanliness of the bathroom. The welcome message shown on the in room TV. The length n the design of the swimming pool. The walkway that link to Changi Airport T3.

perfect for an overnight stay,,we would have loved more time here !
    • Premier Twin Room - Non-Smoking

we enjoyed everything about the hotel.

perfectly located in Changi Airport for an overnight stay whilst waiting for transfer flights. The room was large and well appointed,and the breakfast was great !

Perfect for a good night rest before a long flight!
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Perfect for a good night rest before a long flight! Amazing design with incredible architectural details, relaxing atmosphere and amazing service... not an average airport hotel at all!

Right at the airport
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Really poor sound proofing between rooms and corridor .Also room doors closed noisily .As an airport hotel people were checking in at all hours so we were woken up 3 times. For such a beautiful hotel seems crazy to fail on the most fundamental criteria .

Right at the airport

It is great staying at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

I like the location of the hotel which is near to terminal 4. I do not need to rush in boarding my flight. The room is clean and comfortable that out of my expectation. The facilities are good especially the bathtub that I like most.

A great place to stay that's so very clean, comfortable and quiet
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

I couldn't have stayed a couple of extra nights.

A great place for a extended overnight stay in Singapore. As the hotel in located above Terminal 3 (SQ and other airlines) makes easy access to hotel and terminal. Staff are very welcoming, helpful and courteous.

Excellent!!!
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

I was in a terrible mood because I missed my connection so had to pay for a hotel ... However, this hotel was absolutely worth it, great facilities, friendly staff, totally changed my mood.

average
    • Premier Double Room - Non-Smoking

the room was expensive. Booking.com gave me different rate inclusive breakfast and later charged at hotel was different. better to be booked directly. checkouts took time. took a lot of time to reach bedroom, very far from lift.

bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Convenient stay close to airport
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Very expensive but worth it for a stress free stopover.

Fantastic luxury hotel right at Changi terminal 3. You don't even have to go outside! Lots of eateries in the airport terminal that you can utilise. Rooms are extremely clean and spacious. No stress and hassle catching an early morning flight. Considering you are at an airport it is extremely quiet.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Overall was good but Spa service let it down.
    • Premier Double Room - Non-Smoking

Did not like the hint of tip request from food deliver. He said if it is not busy he doesn't make tips. Felt pressure to give a tip. Worst experience was in SPA. Spent SGD 240 and massage was inadequate (Ive had many massages in my time but felt the masseuse wasn't trained at all on correct massage technique. She constantly pushed to onsell product to me all throughout my time there. She did not provide me with adequate underwear and said i should be without clothes but then during the service i was left exposed and very uncomfortable. Was inpleasant overall experience.

The Room and pool area. The music was great and nice ambience around pool area. I would prefer to stay on the pool level again. Very quick service and response to needs from staff.

Professional and very friendly staff great accommodation

Everything perfect

We arrived early for our room and both very unwell with a virus. They gave us the room early and directed us to a medical centre where we received excellent medical attention and slept for two days, we were so thankful for this. Not the way we wanted to see Singapore although perfect hotel!

A very comfortable place to stay for an extended transit stop.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Food was a tad pricey and 17% worth of taxes was added on top of the menu prices. I thought such awful practices only occurred in the USA - almost everywhere in the world you pay the price you see.

Nice Pool. Large , comfortable room. A very sort walk to Changi Terminal 3. Much better facilities and comfort compared to the transit hotels inside the airport and the price is for a full day, not just 6 or 12 hours.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

This is a delightful, very comfortable place to stay. Staff are attentive, polite and efficient.

Nothing at all!

This is a very well manged and delightful place to stay especially for a short stopover. Access to the city is easy and all the facilities of the airport are close by. All Crowne staff go out of their way to be helpful and pleasant.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Everything about this hotel meets expectations.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

There wasn't anything i didn't like

Everything about this hotel meets expectations. The staff are friendly, the food is good and it is in a good spot at the airport.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

A very nice and convenient hotel designed for internationa travelers who do not wish to go to the ci
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

No info about how to get there from arrival hall. We received conflicting info on whether we had to go through immigration before proceeding to the hotel, or not.

The interior design of the room. Enough space for suitcases as oppsed to just one luggage rack for each room in other hotels, when usually there are 2 people with one suitcase each using a room! Someone had thought carefully of everything a traveler may need.

Exactly what we wanted
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Fantastic for an airport hotel, very comfortable and couldnt hear the planes! Room came with all amenities and was a simple trip to all terminals. Staff were very friendly too.

Great hotel---we have stayed before.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Great hotel---we have stayed before. However I find I have been debited another amount to my credit card. Trying to clarify how this has happened as no extra costs were incurred. This is disappointing.

Ideal night-stay at Changi, before a long flight

The room service was a bit slow, but well worth the wait. The air-conditioning was difficult to control.

We had 2 rooms with an inter-connecting door. The suite was large and very comfortable and enough room for all of us. We enjoyed the space, and my grand-son had plenty of room to play in. The use of the lounge area was a pleasant bonus, and was very comfortable. My family were all very well rested, for the long flight the following morning. The room service was excellent, although it took some 45 minutes to arrive.

amazing! We are already looking forward to book a stay on Dec again!
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was tip-top! Just the view was abit not too good of my partner and I as were given a room facing the construction. But, its fine!

Excellent option
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Convenient, Comfortable, Clean, Co-operative, friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone visiting Singapore and not just to avoid luggage hassles or because of late/early flights.

Great easy one night stay in transit
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

My room was a long way away from reception. The main bar downstairs was very dark and the apple juice I had was extortionately expensive.

Great breakfast with a wide variety of food. Lots of baked beans!

Very convinient location if you transit in Singapore and stay overnight.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

- most bathroom amenities are only available on request - the hair dryer had a 3 pin power plug, but all power sockets in the bath room had just 2

- great breakfast - early and late checkin/checkout available

An excellent and quiet place for those flying out early or arriving late at Changi airport

Not applicable

I booked this room at the last minute, following a flight change. and was told at the time of booking that no twin bed rooms were left. On arrival, I found that the hotel staff had made use of an early checkout by another guest and a fast clean-up so they were able to offer me a twin bed room anyway. Well done Crowne Plaza. I liked that the hotel was in easy walking distance of Terminal 3, which was important to me given my upcoming early flight out and I also liked that the hotel had a bath as well as a shower and room to put things in the fridge. This hotel is a good option for those flying in late or leaving early.

Bed comfy handy to airport when connecting with flight next...
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Firmer pillows and had to ask for top sheet as it’s too hot with just Duma. Very clean well presented.

Bed comfy handy to airport when connecting with flight next day. Only complaint pillows way too soft.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The set up of the hotel is nice.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel could not process my debit cad for payment; in fact other outlets have no issue processing my debit card. The price of the hotel did not seem to be attractive if booking via Booking.com as compared to call in booking.

The set up of the hotel is nice. Very clean. Hotel's staffs are friendly.

Great service and good view!
    • Premier Double Room - Non-Smoking

The pool side have a lot of ants!

Hotel staff is helpful and they give us a birthday cake knowing that it is to celebrate my mother birthday! Room was clean !

Great hotel, perfect for short stop over.
    • Premier Double Room - Non-Smoking

The extra bed in the junior suite was a fold out and not comfortable for an adult nor safe for children, having large gaps all around for arms and legs to be trapped in.

superb location. great outdoor pool

I wish I had more time
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

I booked overseas; so by the time I had arrived, exchange rates had changed so ended up paying more than I was told.

Everything. The hotel was beautiful, the staff were efficient, polite and friendly, the room was phenomenal. I didn't get chance to eat my breakfast, but the food looked stunning.

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel not being part of international airport was annoying, wasnt aware we had to line up for customs & immigration. Should be made clearer that it is not in international airport. Took us extra 1.15 hours

We arrived 1.20am, receptionist helpful being our booking was confusing. Bed and room fantastic, shower awesome. Great breakfast

great location, luxurious accommodation, We were just...
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

There was no milk/creamer sachets for the tea,

great location, luxurious accommodation, We were just passing through for the night so sadly weren't able to enjoy the room as much as we would have liked.

Great rooms and interior design.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

-Good food, but too expensive. -my room had a connecting door to another room and I have heard the family all the time. It was not a big issue for me but in general I’d say this is a problem

Great rooms and interior design. Nice staff.

Gym, restaurants & cleanliness super clean
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The room sink water discharge outlets very slow & the ball pen got no ink tube inside & the swimming pool area lighting during evening very poor too dark

Gym, restaurants & cleanliness super clean

Location perfect for flight transitting.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was too firm for me.

Location perfect for flight transitting. Very clean. Staff very helpful. Food excellent. Very good use of mirrors to make room light.

Stay before or after flight - you want regret it
    • Club Double Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing - its a fantastic hotel within Changi Airport but beautifully quiet and serene.

Upgrade to a club room if you have the time to use the club. Amazing evening drinks and canapes (table service) and lovely fresh breakfast. Very enjoyable and great value. The pool is amazing. Sensational airport hotel with the walk from the front desk to airport check in less about 5 minutes. Such a big difference from the stress of getting to the airport on time.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Would stay again for the conviniece
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Tv was small for the size room and a long distance from the beds and very little choice unless you like sport or are a child

Rooms were a good size clean and comfy

The location is super convenient when you have a 24 hour...
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The location is super convenient when you have a 24 hour layover but don’t feel like heading into the city. The bed was probably the most comfortable one I have ever slept in. Since it is attached to terminal 3 you can access all of the restaurants and shopping in the public areas of the airport - even a grocery store.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Very comfortable room.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Checking in at 2am and having to pay extra to check out at 7pm that day. They did up grade me and the staff are wonderful. I would stay again.

Great staff.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Great hotel for passengers "in transit"
    • Premier Double Room - Non-Smoking

I think more restaurants as many people are in transit. Cater more "a la carte" type restaurants and ideally local cuisine

The breakfast was great. I had the best omelette ever - with Truffle. The staff efficiency was very good. Especially the man at concierge who helped us with our luggage and a trolley

Great easy hotel stopover
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

We didn't have cold water however this was attended to immediately to our satisfaction.

Location was perfect for a quick overnight stopover and room was comfortable and quiet.

Definitely one of the most comfortable hotels I have stayed...
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Definitely one of the most comfortable hotels I have stayed in. Excellent room, spacious & comfortable bed, great bathroom. Expensive but worth it

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Perfect prior to morning flight departures
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Nice if the pool could stay open a little longer in the evening.

Excellent swimming pool, great room, nice bath, attentive staff. Great to be able to trolley luggage across to the flight check-in, and then come back and relax prior to departure.

Convenience On a Long Haul Flight
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is expensive but you pay for the convenience. Also, the windows don't have much of a view, however, you can't expect much if you stay in an airport!

This hotel is right in Terminal 3. The location is perfect if you just want a night's sleep on a very long journey. The quality of the fittings, the lighting and bathroom facilities is excellent. There is a typical local food court and shopping in Basement 2 under Terminal 3 where good quality local food is available for very reasonable prices. Despite being in an airport, there is very little noise in your room from the tarmac.

location is perfect if you have an early flight the...
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

It is far from the City. There was no outlet for the hair dryer inside the bathroom. It took me awhile to figure out where I could plug the hairdryer and use the mirror at the same time.

location is perfect if you have an early flight the following day as it is literally connected to the airport. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Excellent overnight airport hotel. One of the best world wide.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The Rooms are so comfortable and safe for solo female traveler. The pool was fantastic. A touch of the tropics right there at the airport. I’ve stayed many times and highly recommend for any traveler needing an overnight stay.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Extremely comfortable stay
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Crowne Plaza Changi is a perfect place to stay when travelling to distant destinations. Great for overnight stays and proximity to Singapore Airport. Each room is equipped with everything the traveller requires.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Very disappointing for the cost. You pay for the convenience not the service.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The reception was dark and uninviting on arrival, the first thing I was asked was if I wanted to change my room at a cost, as my room was apparently a long way away. I rejected the offer and found that my room was not very far at all. The air conditioner kept me awake all night clicking on and off every few minutes.

The breakfast was nice

Everything was good, although it was only one night that I...
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms are quite far from the reception which means I had to walk a abit as well as the was no toilet next to the GYM.m which was a bit strange for me. I had to walk and use the toilet for the swimming pool.

Everything was good, although it was only one night that I spent but really was ready enjoyable experience, the staff are very nice and the rooms is very good as well. The swimming pool is great as well

Comfortable, clean and fabulous location.
    • Club Double Room - Non-Smoking

I waited with two children in very long queues to check in and out. On check out, to avoid waiting longer I was offered to sign a form that would be used to process my check out later. I was told that my account would be emailed to me which it wasn't. This is my only annoyance from a very positive stay at the hotel.

The super comfortable beds, clean room and easy access to the airport. My children loved the swimming pool, especially swimming around the islands in the pool.

Airport Hotel
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

For the price I expected the room to be cleaner. Specifically the bathroom.

All staff were friendly and helpful. Check in & out was efficient. The location is great if you have only a short stay in Singapore and want to be close to the airport. They also stored my bag of winter clothes (from time in NZ) for a week while I went to the islands.

Travellers rest
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing all is excellent On my return I would like same room, jewel side, access to pool at my door fantastic

My room right next to pool, would like this room on my return , 1st Aug thank you

Could be much better for the price!
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Bit of a cold reception on check in - not in terms of temperature! Breakfast in the lobby lounge took over 30 mins to arrive - and we ordered bowls of cereal. We cancelled in the end as we were running late- the hotel took full responsibility but nevertheless for a hotel that's meant to be transit hotel - i felt it was a little too laid back.

Great location - convenient to Terminal 3- literally walked straight into the check in desk!

very comfortable stop over
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The food from room service was very ordinary indeed. The price for an eight hour stay was exorbitant at over $300 plus taxes.

The hotel is an ideal location for a stopover between flights, the bed was super comfy and the atmosphere great for a shower and a sleep before catching another flight.

Comfortable room best location for airport
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't like noisy neighbour's that got into their room at 5am talking and laughing loudly on phones, banging around their room. The only other negative was the aircon switching itself off after 12 hours so we woke stifling hot in the middle of the night.

Staff were friendly, a room was available early. The room was very comfortable and the bathroom large with a full bath. The express checkout and the location attached to T3 made it very quick and easy to get to our flight in the morning.

Awesome customer service by them.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Awesome customer service by them. In fact the staff by the name of Ram gave me early check in! What a splendid way to stay during my birthday! Perfect location for my stay before i proceed for my holiday!

comfort, convenient

not really.

being a hotel right in the airport, you need location and this hotel is the champion. It is so accessible to a lot of eatery in the airport. Super convenient.

Good stay
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

There’s no shuttle service going to Terminal 1 especially the early flights (MRT opens at 05:00). If the hotel offers shuttle service that would be great. Also no complimentary breakffast. No Sauna in the gym/pool area

The location right next to Changi Airport

Good place for a stop over between planes
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

As we are older people , it would be helpful if the staff speak a little louder and clearer.

Location, next to the airport. Swimming pool well designed. Late check out Good beds

Did not expect the room to be that comfortable and luxurious...
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Did not expect the room to be that comfortable and luxurious in the same time. The bathroom is very nice with the shower, bathtub and the cool automated “grounded” glass was a very fine touch. The location to the terminals is the number one reason, just few minutes away to the terminal 3 and skytrain to terminal one.

Browse Crowne Plaza Changi Airport traveller photo gallery