Reviews of Fairmont Singapore 5 stars

#12 of 450 hotels in Singapore

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Excellent hotel
    • Fairmont Premier King

It is in a great location and has fabulous facilities including a wonderful pool gym and spa. We only stayed one night on our way from London to Australia but especially enjoyed the pool area where we had a tasty lunch , relaxed then had a refreshing swim. We showered in the hotels hospitality rooms and had time for a cocktail in happy hour by the pool before heading back to the airport for our night flight .

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

COMFY BED, PERFECT LOCATION

South tower was under renovation so I switched to North tower which was fully renovated, but the new room was missing the bathtub...but depends on the room, nothing negative

SUPER COMFY BED. I wanted to buy the bed. Also love the location right at the heart of the city, can take any MRT stops easily. I only stayed for the weekend but did all major attraction areas thanks to the central location. Staff are SUPER friendly, efficient and get things done smoothly. I especially appreciate the help of Yeana Kim, who advised me with the renovation status of each tower and recommended that I pay a little more for an upgraded room. It was a great advice and I totally enjoyed my stay, will come back again!!!

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

FAIRmont

Saggy king bed. Expected more from a $375 per night stay. Facilities seemed disconnected somehow. Stained grouting around the toilet was also not acceptable. All in all...disappointing!

Convenient.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Planning next visit
    • Fairmont Premier King

TV screen could be bigger as the distance bed-tv is quite long.

Location, well designed rooms, coffee machine, nice bathroom and comfort of the bed...... beyond any description.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Excellent location though I did choose the room's city...
    • Deluxe Harbour View Twin

Excellent location though I did choose the room's city view - and it comes with a rate. Though over-all the location is very near to Suntec and all other amenities. The check-in was smooth even if its at dawn. The check-out is hassle free as its online. The facilities in the room are all high tech from the curtains to the light. I love their soaps and lotions :)

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Amazing stay

Absolutely nothing.

Fairmont was amazing. They knew it was our honeymoon, so we got a room upgrade, a handwritten card, a rose and chocolates. The staff and service was exceptional. The rooms are large and the location is perfect. Breakfast variety is huge. Definitely recommended.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Great hotel, great views, stay there when in Singapore
    • Deluxe Harbour View King

We went to the Michelin star in the Swiss hotel that is linked to the hotel. The food was mediocre and very expensive.

Great hotel, we had a room on the 17 floor, on the south building (1735), facing the harbour. Great views to wake up and before bed. You can even see the lightening trees from there. The room was very nice. The concierges were very knowledgeable and helpful. We walked to many places from the hotel and the mall next to the hotel is very nice. We loved our stay there, hoping to return one day.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Nice design and spacious room
    • Fairmont Premier King

Assigned me to a room right outside the lift where it was extremely noisy despite me telling them I came to stay for work.

Nice design and spacious room

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Great facilities, excellent customer service and comfy bed.
    • Fairmont Premier King

The pillows were too thick for my liking.

Great facilities, excellent customer service and comfy bed. Delicious food at Prego restaurant. Very helpful staff who were able to assist us with a comfortable place to rest while we waited for our check in time. Organised for our room to be cleaned as soon as the other guests left to allow us to check in as quickly as possible. Dealt with our delayed luggage from the airport with ease and expertise. Highly recommend this hotel. Very happy with the location too for our first visit to Singapore.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

I will be back. Good staff, facilities, location and anything else

Nil, everything is good.

The pillow and bed is very comfy! Told the male check-in staff that the room booking was for my proposal and I was checked-in for a high floor room with MBS view. He even called to ask if I require any room decoration for my proposal! I accepted the offer and the room was indeed nicely decorated for the proposal :) A pleasant surprise!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Have stayed at better places
    • Fairmont Premier King

The room smelled a weird perfume smell that I could not identify - the odor was strong esp once entering the room after not being in it all day - tried keeping balcony door open.

Staff were helpful at check in and check out and very pleasant location was very good as well

Brilliant home in SG
    • Fairmont Premier Double

The air-con in the hotel room is not enough sometimes, especially during the daytime. We set the temperature to 20 degree but the room temperature kept staying at around 25-26.

The room was clean and larger than expected, staff were helpful and the location of the hotel is good.

Perfect location
    • Fairmont Premier Double

I had expectations of the room based upon my last stay at Fairmont. Upon check in i was not happy as it wasnt up to my expectations and frankly it wasnt the standard ive come to be used to when staying at the fairmont. Upon providing my feedback, the team immediately offered for our room to be changed to the other wing. Beyond happy with this! Thank you to the duty managers!!

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Friendly and obliging staff.
    • Deluxe Harbour View King

Air conditioning system not adequate. Did not cope with the heat

Friendly and obliging staff. We arrived on an early flight but got into our room at 10am rather than the standard time of 3pm.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The tranquillity of the hotel though very busy it is very...
    • Deluxe Harbour View King

I had booked a room with the balcony with view of the harbour, as I had never been to Singapore before and not knowing the layout,I had expected more of the harbour view ... saying that the city view was absolutely stunning.

The tranquillity of the hotel though very busy it is very well run and offers a impressive gym, spa and swimming facilities, the as were the restaurants. The staff staff were exceptionally helpful and kind.

perfect
    • Deluxe Harbour View King

little bit far from bayfront. need to change MRT line. but you can walk there. no problem.

every staff was so nice. hospitality lounge was convinient.

I had a very relaxing and comfortable stay at the Fairmont Singapore.

I could find dirt, rubbish and dust in the room and had to call housekeeping to remove them when I checked in.

The staff were above and beyond my expectations. One of the best customer service I had in years.

The view from the hotel room was superb (Harbor View).
    • Deluxe Harbour View King

First, breakfast buffet didn’t meet my expectations as there weren’t many choices in their menu. Totally not a 5-star standard. (This is subjective. Some people could be satisfied but we weren’t.) Second, check in experience was not so good compared to other 5-star hotels we stayed at. I asked for an early check in but I was told the room wasn’t ready yet when we got there, which of course I understood that it depends on the availability. This was the 1st time, though. In fairness to them, we were given an access to their hospitality lounge. We went there but it seemed like just a room in the hotel and 2 people were inside so we just waited in the the hotel lobby instead. We were tired. They could’ve provided even water for guests who were waiting. We waited for 2 hours until our room was ready at exactly 3pm (their check in time).

The view from the hotel room was superb (Harbor View). The bed is very comfortable. The location is perfect. There is a great mall in the basement of the hotel and many restaurants around. The location is perfect.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Great hotel, well located, modern & comfy
    • Deluxe Harbour View King

Way too many air con in the lobby, it's freezing there.

The view was breathtaking, really worth to pay extra to see the bay, especially at the 22nd floor. The room is big, well furnished, the bed is very comfy. Great hospitality room to take a shower before travelling. Staff is really nice & effective. I'll go back there without hesitation

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Great hotel
    • Fairmont Premier Double

About water pressure.. I booked 2rooms one room was very good but the other room was bad.

Everything is perfect. Great location, excellent staff, nice breakfast good coffee. Thank you

Location, MRT stations close by.

None.

Location, MRT stations close by. Balcony with nice city view. The bed is facing the floor to ceiling window so I can enjoy the view from my bed. The bed is the most comfy ever, it is much better than Marina Bay Sands. The staff are very friendly and attentive.

Location since it is in the center of the city and linked...

Location since it is in the center of the city and linked with mall, also it is neer for a lot of places which you can go to just by walking.

Superb Hotel, Great Location,Wonderful Staff

We couldn’t fault it.

The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The buffet breakfast at Prego’s restaurant was superb with so much variety and excellent staff.

Luxury with views beyond belief
    • Fairmont Gold Double

Mervyn in the Gold Lounge who looked after us so well! He was the happiest and most friendly member of staff ever and even put chocolates in our room and base us feel some slow some special. Thank you. We had an amazing stay.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Good location, nice room, friendly staff.
    • Fairmont Premier Double

Good location, nice room, friendly staff. They knew we are staying to celebrate my hubby’s birthday and they presented a cake for him. Thanks so much.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

My home in Singapore
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I like it where hotel is accessible to MANY MANY and varied places e.g. money changer, market place, warm food and other good assortment of places at the basement. in addition, convenience is the best when I exit the hotel entering the mall from all 3 possibilities to find shopping convenience as well as walking down a driveway greeted by wonderful ,pleasant and happy faces of staff working at the hotel or walking 15 mins. to the MRT. Either way, it's the best hotel location ever. The poolside is hardly full which I enjoyed swimming at 4pm... the best time to exercise and keep my swimming pace without bothering anyone.

There is really nothing I can complain. Perfect hotel!

There was nothing we did not like at all.

Extremely friendly staff actually value your every single need at hotel from the moment you walk in their hotel. Clean hotel, fantastic location at city center and the hotel is connected to a big shopping center. All iconic touristic places are walkable from hotel.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Staycation in town! Shopping, Dining and everything else in between ~

Didn't like the office building that was directly in front of our balcony. The distance was very near and as much as we would love to enjoy the view from our room, theres no privacy leaving the balcony open. Nothing much we can do but besides that, everything else was perfect!

Free upgrade to the newly renovated room! It was super spacious, the bed was comfy and theres the wide selection of movies across the Tv channels. Room service, no problem. #netflixandchill

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Thank you duty manager Royston Ong! Best hotel staying experience we've ever had!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Fairmont provides the best customer service I ever had before. Especially big thanks to duty manager Royston Ong. His best service makes our trip to Singapore feels like at home. Due to my family changed flight time several times, we needed to change our accommodation. There were several booking and cancel records which really confusing. Mr. Ong listened carefully about our booking and helped us arrange to the most suitable room type. He is so patient till the last minute when the whole checkin process is finally done( which took almost 1 hour!). At last, Mr. Ong even gave us his business card saying if there's any error with the credit card bill due to rebooking, just give him a call! Thank you so much for your help Mr. Ong. We are deeply appreciated!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

A fantastic family holiday
    • Signature King

Everything, staff friendly and extremely helpful, rooms very comfortable, great location, club facilities execllent and we have stayed 3 times now so that says something.

Great hotel but overpriced in terms of food and drinks!
    • Fairmont Premier Double

Food and drink at the hotel was very very over priced! I.e Soft drinks 8 Sgd per can! Sold for 1.20 Sgd at the supermarket. Noise late night from local bars in chijmes centre was not ideal with children it was very loud even where we were on the 19th floor!

Great hotel, the room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The family spent a lot of time at the pool which opened until 10pm so worked perfectly to relax in the evening after sightseeing etc. Staff were very attentive and friendly.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

It was an excellent hotel for our purposes. The Raffles mall was a bonus. Service was 5*

I was not comfortable with the bed since it was a box spring bed. You could feel every movement of your partner and it was not as firm as I needed it to be for my back issues. Also, staying on the 10th floor is not advisable if you need to rest due to the music coming from the swimming pool bar. A higher floor would have been better for my needs.

The size of the rooms were perfect. The room service excellent. Location ideal.

I will always stay in this hotel in Singapore.

The front desk staff didnt see my record of my previous stay in the hotel from the computer unlike the last time i stayed there.

Location, rooms, facilities and the health spa.

Very clean, perfect service, I felt in a real 5 star hotel!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Maybe the room are a bit old fashioned, but that’s not a proper complain...

Very clean, perfect service, I felt in a real 5 star hotel! Very suggested!

The bed was very comfortable.
    • Fairmont Premier King

The hotel gave me a room with a broken door. Indeed, there was a gap of about 1cm between the door and the door frame. I asked to change and they gave me another room, bigger. But, I have lost hours between I noticed the defect and moving to another room). Then, I wanted to extend my stay of 2 days. The receptionist told that it would be possible but only at a doubled price because no room available on booking.com anymore and by reserving through the hotel the price would be twice hiher! What a bad way to keep customers... I'll never go back to Fairmont Singapore.

The bed was very comfortable. The view from hotel room The position of the hotel was very good (close to MTR station)

Stay at Fairmont.
    • Fairmont Premier Double

The hotel is probably in need of a refurbishment. The furniture looks tired. The shower head did not work properly.

Great concierge. Were very helpful.

All in all a great stay and would recommend it to others.
    • Fairmont Gold Double

The previous guest had apparently complained about a fault in the shower system. We were informed about the fault by the serviceman, and although they were tasked to do it, it would have been nice to have the hotel staff to inform us beforehand especially before checking us in.

the service was great (eg: turndown service),breakfast was delicious with a lot of variety

It's clean and very comfortable.
    • Fairmont Premier Double

The lighting in the room is poor, even in the toilet mirror. It was so difficult to put on make up because of the poor lighting.

It's clean and very comfortable.

The service is impeccable.
    • Fairmont Gold King Room

There isn’t complimentary parking. It costs $35 per 24 hours of you drive to the property and want to park there.

The service is impeccable. From check in to room service to check out. Location is great as there are abundant restaurants in Raffles City.

Great experience
    • Fairmont Premier Double

It,s expensive, but worthwile.

We had a great room after an upgrade. Was 1st two nights of kids in Asia and shared one 1 room with view on MBS hotel. We felt at home. Great workout done and love the breakfast at the pool.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Good rooms but probably not worth.
    • Fairmont Premier Double

Slow check in and wifi, you don't get a handy phone like at similar hotels and breakfast also didn't live up to my expectations.

The rooms were quite big, staff is fantastic, location is ideal! Connected to a mall so easy access to food and shopping!

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

We were given room upgrade from the a Premier Gold room to a...

Nil.

We were given room upgrade from the a Premier Gold room to a Signature Room with a living room space. That caught us by surprise. They also presented to us a birthday cake for my daughter's 14th birthday on 10aug. Thank you Fairmont Singapore. We will definitely come back to your prestige hotel.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Overpriced, doesn’t deliver
    • Deluxe Harbour View Twin

Extremely overpriced, rooms in need to update, felt like they are charging rates as other five star hotels in the area but are completely not on par in terms of rooms, amenities, ambience. Extremely disappointed and felt like a rip off.

Excellent hotel with exquisite service!

We have stayed at Fairmont Singapore multiple times and it has always delivered. On this occasion, there was a slight glitch with check-in in that our room was not ready until 3 p.m. (an hour after the scheduled check-in time). This was definitely unusual but the staff handled the situation in the most courteous and helpful manner. We were quickly ushered to a lounge with facilities and refreshments and we were also given free breakfasts for the three days that we were there. They also checked on us multiple times to ensure that our stay was fine. The occasional minor glitches in hotels of this size is probably unavoidable but how it was handled definitely should definitely be commended. Other than that, as usual - great room, excellent spa facilities, amazing location and sumptuous breakfasts! Thank you Fairmont, and we look forward to returning soon! Chee Khiong

If you staying in this hotel stay in a renovated tower

There two towers, one is renovated and one is not. We were staying in the old tower. The first room that we were given had very bad smell. The hotel staff told us that it will disappear by morning. In the morning bad smell was still there. We have changed the room. On the positive note the new room was big and clean but it had less smell but it was still there. On the extremely negative note - it’s not worth the money: the room was still old and daggy.

Staff was very friendly and helpful

Poor than think
    • Fairmont Premier Double

But the breakfast is very poor than I think, they should consider to down the price or to develop high quality.

it is located at good place where we could reach in a few minute by taxi, sometimes by walking.

A wonder!
    • Fairmont Premier Double

Coming from a country with water bidet in almost all washrooms, we found it difficult to use the toilet with no bidet. But it was not so much of a problem. It was quite noisy, as it was the weekend and a lot of families were there and events going on. I just hope they could revamp the doors to be soundproof a little bit more. It was a bit upsetting for us after having a very long and tiring day to be disturbed by noises from the outside.

Check in was a breeze, and all in all it was absolutely lovely. Loved the ambience...the modern art deco and lovely lilies scent covering the whole lobby was very relaxing. I loved most is that how close it was to everything! The hotel is connected to the mall and mrt stations (city hall and esplanade stations). It was no problem getting around singapore. My favorite thing about the room, was the beds. It was so comfortable we overslept! (But that is a good thing!) The hotel had all sorted out for us. I loved their tea and coffee selections. The room was very clean. Linens and towels fresh, and my husband loved the bathroom amenities. Thank you very much. Great job to the team that served us!

HOW MUCH YOU PAY YOU HAVE!!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Check in was supposed to be at 15h. But, it has been for us about 15h30 ...They delayed our check in.. For this kind of hotel (I mean price) it is unforgivable!!

The location is amazing and the hotel is perfect.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The price is not ideal but then again it’s Singapore and all 5 Star hotels are really expensive.

The location is amazing and the hotel is perfect. Definitely a 5 Star hotel without being one of those massive complexes that have hundreds of guests at the time. It is the second time that I come, and I will continue to choose the Fairmont. The service is excelent.

Top hotel in good location
    • Fairmont Gold King Room

For families a bit pricey and we also felt that the room we booked on Booking (45 sqm) was not the one we really got (and we had to pay extra).

Very good location. Not much to complain about as this is a high end and comfortable hotel with nice friendly stuff. We had also access to the Gold Lounge which offers free drinks late pm.

Fantastic

The aircon could be a bit colder or placed above the beds so you may sleep better as it is a humid country but I still enjoyed the hotel

All the staff at the hotel where always friendly and happy to help in anyway they could I would highly recommend everyone to experience the quality of service and hospitality that you will receive

The hotel is amazing and in a good location.

The hotel front desk was really unhelpful, I asked for early check-in at least 1 hour earlier but they couldn’t arrange. It was fine. Then the room they gave me was the worst view I have ever had. I was facing a wall!! Moreover the price is a bit expensive.

The hotel is amazing and in a good location. The room is spacious and clean.

Not really 5 star servixr
    • Deluxe Harbour View King

We reserved a King size room, but were given a room with 2 queens instead. Housekeeping were supposed to 'push together' but they only came after my 3rd call to reception at 12.30am. We should have been offered an upgrade if they didn't have the correct room that we booked. Not really 5 star service...

Hospitality room & location

1 night pre cruise stay.
    • Fairmont Gold Double

For the price of the 'Gold' room, I did expect the 'Gold' facilities to be available to each adult guest staying in the room. There were 3 of us, but only 2 could use the facilities free...there was an extra charge for the 3rd adult. Also, I expected the extra bed to be a proper bed, not a "put me up" that had to be delivered. I know you can get proper 3 bedded rooms at cheaper hotels in the city. Also,I think 3 bathrobes & 3 pairs of slippers could have been provided not just 2.

Great location, friendly staff, lovely breakfast, lots of good quality bathroom products. Plenty of choice of bars and restaurants in the hotel and nearby.

Best hotel service thus far!

Was given complimentary upgrade but the room had no bathtub when they original booked room has that facility

Service in tip top condition, very clean, convenient in terms of location

Excellent service!
    • Deluxe Harbour View King

The furnishings in the room seemed a bit run down. Pool area wasn’t enough. Couldn’t get a lounger.

Staff seemed really sincere about going the extra mile for the guests. Love the fitness centre. And the fireworks!

The Fairmont was absolutely fantastic.
    • Signature King

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like

The Fairmont was absolutely fantastic. We stayed in an executive suite. Exceeded all expectations. Could not fault it in any way.

Having stayed there almost every time when going back in the last decade.

The interior decoration is a bit old - no USB jack to charge mobile phones. No power converter provided in the room, but of course you may request from the hotel.

Good location. Just above the MRT station (city hall).

Exceptional warm welcome by Gina and Mervin at the Executive...
    • Fairmont Gold King Room

Exceptional warm welcome by Gina and Mervin at the Executive Lounge and unexpected upgrade. These two staff made our experiences unforgettable. Thanks and we will always come back because of them.

Great location but very questionable breakfast.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The only complaint we have is about the breakfast restaurant. Very slow service. Had to wait every single day to be sitted. One day we had to skip breakfast as the wait for breakfast was 30 mins! (Rediculous!!!!) The food service counters were not kept clean and the food selection was quite disappointing and poor compared to the similarly rated singapore hotels. My kid who had to pay extra every single day only had few pieces fruits and we ended up paying about 90 dollars. Defenitly not worth it!

Location is great. Staffs for the check in and check out were good. The availability of the hospitality lounge for late departure was very useful tonfreshen up before the flight. The lounge shower only has shower gel, towels and haor drier. So if you need hair products and body lotion, keep thkse handy.

Overall, my Family and I are very satisfied with the stay. Frontline staff are very friendly.
    • Fairmont Premier Double

Parking. It will be excellent if hotel guests can enjoy complimentary parking if they drive. I paid S$70 for valet parking, and when I picked up my car upon checked out, my car was quite dirty. Not sure was it parked in the open for 2 nights?

Excellent stay.

Staff lead us to the table for breakfast very friendly.
    • Fairmont Premier King

Air con not cooling. TV cables not plug in.

Staff lead us to the table for breakfast very friendly. Take time to explain the breakfast selections to me.

Service with a smile

Nothing at all

We were staying here as a staycation to celebrate our wedding anniversary and the staff surprised us with not only a rose and chocolates but an upgrade on the room as well. Very attentive.

A good, fun-filled, wholesome and an enjoyable family experience, loved it thoroughly
    • Fairmont Premier Double

Maybe just a few more vegetarian options will definitely help Vegans like us :). Air conditioning is good, maybe can be notched up a bit per the existing weather conditions.

Excellent staff and wonderful location! Amongst the best of the worlds that hospitality has to offer. Definitely worth going, staying, enjoying And repeating!

Excellent! Will come back again.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The bed is too soft. Time to change the mattress.

Very good service from counter staff - James. He was very friendly, polite and patient. Excellent location of the hotel to the mrt and shopping mall. Chose to upgrade to the harbour view room and it was worth he money. The toilet is clean and room is spacious.

very comfortable

The food wasn't great

The pillows are the comfiest i have ever had!! A silly thing but made all the difference, especially when adjusting to a different time zone

Memorable
    • Fairmont Suite

The staff at the Fairmont are all extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is situated perfectly for business and pleasure with the mrt just minutes away and bus stops just out front of the hotel and an extensive food hall just downstairs within the shopping complex. The Antidote tapas bar situated within the hotel is a fantastic place to sit and unwind after a day out exploring. The cleanliness of the hotel is immaculate with attention to detail to every aspect of your room. We would like to thank the staff for making our holiday a memorable one for all the right reasons.

There is mall entry on third floor and has food court in...
    • Fairmont Premier King

Royal Service(as they call it) either don't pick up the phone or to be called thrice to remind of ordered or requirements. Air-con is outdated and doesn't perform well.

There is mall entry on third floor and has food court in basement

Very convenient and as relaxing as can be travelling with a baby.
    • Fairmont Premier King

Our rooms weren’t cleaned properly a couple of times (not a big deal). We would have also liked a couple of chairs on the balcony as that’s where we ate dinner a couple of times with a sleeping baby inside.

Great location with easy access to shopping and the MRT. The facilities were really good. We were travelling with a 7 month old and found it to be a really comfortable stay.

Easy and very enjoyable. Very friendly & helpful staff
    • Fairmont Premier Double

Through friendly communication (through Booking.com) the hotel knew I would be arrving late in the evening. Check in was smooth and easy, as was check out. Facilities were offered although we did not make use of many of them. I was made aware of restaurants, the gym, the pool & a place to freshen up should we have needed it, after check out but before travelling on. Over all - you get what you pay for and the Fairmont did not disappoint.

Perfect location

Nil

Superb location which connected to a large shopping mall that we could get everything we need for baby including diapers, wet tissue, veggie, fresh meat, milk powder, etc.

very convenient to get to work/do shopping and very relaxing at the pool at the end of the day
    • Deluxe Harbour View King

The room was not very modern, a bit dusty and with a smell of humidity

The location, the view, the size of the room, the bed, the helpful staff, the pool + pool bar area

Great staff with wonderful hotel amenities.
    • Fairmont Gold King Room

The male Filipino staff who answered my call when I called up the hotel was disappointing. I asked him which part of Raffles City shopping mall is closest to the hotel entrance but he could not articulate and told me he is not familiar. I thought this was absolutely unacceptable. The bed was too soft and it was not comfortable for a good night’s sleep.

The staff who attended to us at the Executive Lounge were excellent! They were able to anticipate our needs without us asking. I forgot to ask for their names!

Great location, fantastic facilities and the BEST staff.
    • Fairmont Premier King

The only thing I didn't like was that we only had a 3 day stay, I wished it was a week longer! :)

Fairmont is always our first choice of accommodation in Singapore. If the price is affordable we always book here, and the great genius rate we got through booking.com definitely made it affordable. The staff are always so friendly, helpful and professional. Check in staff was able to get us checked in at 11am, as we arrived at 7am, it was appreciated that we could have a shower before lunch-time. The gym is really well equipped and the pool is always enjoyable. I love how convenient it is to be able to access Raffles City shopping centre directly from the hotel elevators. It is also walking distance to Bugis and Boat Quay. This time we also ordered room service, and the food was top notch with a generous side serve of (requested) cut chilli.

Early checked in was allowed due to early flight arrival of...
    • Fairmont Premier King

I late check out after 2.30 pm and couldnt go to the room alone and must be escorted by a receptionist which i dont know why.

Early checked in was allowed due to early flight arrival of night flight. Really appreciated so that i could go take a good rest and not sicked. Thank you and really grateful.

Browse Fairmont Singapore traveller photo gallery