2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Four Seasons Hotel Singapore

Reviews of Four Seasons Hotel Singapore This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

190 Orchard Boulevard, Orchard, 248646 Singapore, Singapore

#4 of 543 hotels in Singapore

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

The solid, high standard of a Four Seasons hotel
    • Four Seasons Executive Suite

slightly underwhelming breakfast ing area

Tasteful lobby, smart bar and restaurant, very comfortable room, bed, and bathroom, polite and helpful staff. Relatively short walk from the lovely Botanical gardens

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Great facilities.

I only had a debit card with me. This proved to be a huge hassle and I felt penalised for not having a credit card. They refused to take the bond money off the debit card and made me pay for my room service each time I ordered. This was not communicated to the room service team and they had to go and get an eftpos machine and bring it back up to my room. They also shut off my access to movie channels, which I had to request be removed. This has never happened before. I don’t know why they didn’t just process a full transaction and then refund it later as has been done by same hotel in Sydney. Very annoying

Great facilities.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Fantastic location really in the best place of the city.
    • Four Seasons Executive Suite

Fantastic location really in the best place of the city. Great staff and very professional and cooperative. Clean and nice smell in the lobby. Rooms are newly renovated and well maintained.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Perfect tranquil getaway in the heart of town.

The Apple TV connectivity to our iPad kept dropping every 30-45 minutes or so. (We were in the middle of an exciting tennis match).

Our stay from start till end was impeccable. The crew’s service was immaculate yet warm. My partner and I felt very welcome and well looked after. The room was very spacious, comfortable and clean. The food and drinks at both the bar and Chinese restaurant were of high standard and quality. We enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely choose the four seasons hotel again. Little touches like providing an iced passion tea drink at our sunshade while we went for a dip in the pool was great and very much appreciated.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Excellent service and rooms.

none

Staff were attentive to our needs, made special arrangement in decorating the room as we were there to celebrate my son's 2 year old birthday. Excellent customer service, clean and well renovated rooms. Special mention to Assistant Guest Experience Manager, Sarah and her team for the effort. Thank you.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Good atmosphier and good support by each staff.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Bath room did not have any additives, like salt etc. Dryer was available at room inside but should lodate at bath room.

Good atmosphier and good support by each staff.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Grate staff amazing stay

There are constraction work next to the hotel...during the day hours..they transfer us to same size room with city view on 16th floor and everything was a ok

amazing staff that treet me& my wife and our little baby girl in an amazing way. The food was grate and with larg veraity Grate location, cleen neet and beutiful

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

We had a very pleasant experience staying at Four Seasons.

More food choices in the breakfast buffet

We loved the interiors of our room, the comfy bed and pillows and the sparklingly clean bathroom. We loved their attention to detail. A special shoutout goes to our attendant Mohamed Isa. She gave me a cake with a candle and a birthday card on my birthday. It was a wonderful surprise. She also put a bookmark in the book which my husband was reading when she noticed there was none. She also tied my cellphone charger with a velcro. I regret not seeing her on our last day so I could have personally thank her for very good service. I hope the hotel acknowledge her efforts for going the extra mile to please their guests.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Best experience and harmony staff

Nell

The Hotel was excellent and we really enjoyed Defiantly I will visit again requiring better discount to stay longer as I was staying for 10 days

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Realx

Business center was allocated for a conference and the guest had to do with a printer in one of the main lobby areas. ot great for privacy and overall a bit disappointing ... from the 4 Season I would have expected better handling of the matter.

Its a 4 Season so say no more ... exceptional hotels around the world and this is no different. Good menu choice at the restaurant.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

As usual m the four season hotel did not disappoint me!

nothing to say.

friendly staff. excellent location. they have best beds and pillows ever!! big rooms comparing to other hotels i visited. they have our Saudi channel ! they have kids pool.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Great place to stay, old but feels comfortable.

Facilities felt old - lift, corridor smell, etc. Would have liked a longer room late checkout, but I guess I wasn't lucky.

Staff v welcoming, and helpful. Handled my questions via the chat in the app well. Got my room ready for checkin remotely.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Knowing i was travelling with kids.
    • Boulevard City View Room King Bed

Knowing i was travelling with kids.. the kids got little push animals at checkin-in... The staff put cupcakes on the room table... got the kids very excited and happy... My 4 year old... kept on saying she "loves staying at the four seasons"... small things do make a difference. Thanks!

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Not as perfect as I was hoping
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Woke up every morning to the loud noise of renovation and being offered a downgraded suite which wouldn't work for our family. The Pool was a big disappointment its almost the size of a private pool.

So FourSeasons is always one of the best , but specific circumstances made it not as perfect this time , They had renovation going on and could've only moved us to a downgraded room although they did their best to satisfy us but it didn't work , and the pool was extremely small , other than that great service great staff.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Excellent Service and environment.

The room was not ready till 430 pm when I check-in due to full occupancy. However, they have already tried their best to arrange and the helpful staff, Michael and Sarch, offered compliementaty breakfast for my stay as compensation that is really nice and out of my expectation.

The staff is helpful and considerate. They prepared an extra bed for my daugther and also complimentary cake, drink and snack for my daugther birthday. The birthday buffet is excellent, in term of taste, variety and service.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

The room was clean and comfortable

To begin with, this is the first 5 star hotel in Singapore that couldn’t accommodate early check in. To make things worse, we family of 5 with 2 rooms booked were not informed that breakfast was included in the room rate due to promotion. We were only told about this when we checked out after 2 nights stay. Very unprofessional for 5 star standard. Anytime we preferred our previous stay at Marina Bay Sands. No more four seasons for us.

The room was clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Incredible place!!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

My first stay at four Seasons Hotel Singapore was absolutely fantastic. The staff is extremely helpful and courteous. Raj from housekeeping deserves a special mention. He is amazing . Christopher at front desk was very helpful. Pushpinder made the breakfast worthwhile. Thank you so much. This was my fourth visit to Singapore and was the best.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

as an error from booking.
    • Four Seasons Executive Suite

as an error from booking.com, the room category showed that breakfast is included while booking, and suprisingly when i checked it, hotel informed that it is not included, i would like that this issue doesn't occur again as this made me pay an extra cost for the breakfast, if this happens next time, i will not use booking.com in the future

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Excellent stay, with fantastic facilities and the most exceptional staff.

Nothing, absolutely phenomenal.

The service was absolutely phenomenal. I received a little note from the housekeeper when they had noticed that the sheets had undone themselves on my duvet - I hadn’t complained but they mentioned that they had fixed it and hope I had a better nights sleep! Definitely going over and above expectations.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Perfect stay

Nothing to dislike

Very clean. Friendly and helpfull staff. Maximum comfort. I can highly recommend this for travelers with smaller children. Personalized attention for them, like baby shampoo, wipes, ... For once a decent real baby bed, not some foldable travel cot. All in all, one of our best hotel experiences ever.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

The interior of the hotel was tastefully designed and exuded...
    • Boulevard City View Room King Bed

The breakfast buffet was rather average. The spread was limited and some dishes were not adequately seasoned. The croissants were over baked and that was particularly disappointing. For the price point, SGD 48 plus taxes and service charges, I felt the buffet didn't not offer great value for money.

The interior of the hotel was tastefully designed and exuded a sense of grandeur. The room was fantastic, and the facilities such as the locker rooms, steam room/saun etc, on level 3, were quite impressive. The staff were very pleasant, extremely courteous and helpful, and the service, as a whole, was of a high standard. The location was favorable - a five minute walk to Orchard rd!

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Not the best Ecperiance.
    • Boulevard City View Room Two Twin Beds

if you are used to Four Seasons standard you will be disappointed as its way below expectation comparing to any other Four Seasons hotel ive been to. - Beds were dusty. - comfy machine was dirty. - Pool not so good. - AC is not cold enough. - I asked to remove the mini bar as I will everything order in cash and they turn off the fridge !!!.

- Big Room - Comfy Bed

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

A personalized service in quieter, downtown Singapore
    • Deluxe Twin Room

They're renovating in 18th floor ups. We stayed at 13th and still can hear the noise.

Location is perfect: seated in a more quiet neighborhood, second layer from the busy Orchard Rd. And yet they have direct, air conditioned access to Hilton which is at Orchard Rd. I chose the property because it seems pretty close both to Palais Renaissance, and Shangri-la Hotel where we had our meetings - and it was perfect. Hospitable staffs, and got swift, helpful answer when I used their chat service in their apps. Room is quite spacious, with good and complete amenities - also clean. Really like their color pallete used for the bedroom. Unlike some - other 5stars hotel in the area: their lobby is more private and intimate. It's a nice touch which made it feel more humane and personalized. Restaurants, convenience stores, and shopping centers are within walking distance. Also, unlike some other places where we get much less convenience room when asking for a twin room, theirs was wonderful.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Attentive staff and immaculate facilities.

The added charges made this quite expensive. Taxes, including GST on room and meal, added a couple of hundred to the cost, which we did not anticipate. Had we known, we probably would have booked elsewhere. Meal at the restaurant was average yet expensive: buffet entree and dessert.

The staff are exceptionally attentive and the facilities cannot be faulted.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Newly refurbished bedroom;
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Small niggle - Lights in bathroom are all on 1 circuit, so all on or all off. No night light or dimmer despite room being very recently refurbished and room lights having 3 dimmer positions

Newly refurbished bedroom; quiet lovely

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

The room is too simple and we have the room which is not...

The room is too simple and we have the room which is not match the pics that they showed it on Booking.com The staff is not professional The bath room accessories that they provided is too limited

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

View from window to construction. There is maintenance in the next room also all three days

Location. The most comfortable bed. Security: they searched and returned my ipad lost at the pool

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Excellent! 👍🏻
    • Boulevard City View Room King Bed

Theres ongoing renovation it was noisy. Also when someone using 1 sink the other sink makes noise like water is passing through it

Great location Friendly & very helpful staff Every area smells good Very comfy bed & pillows

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

The best hotel in Singapore for us, got even better with its recent renovation

1. Recently renovated, very nice 2. They go over and above to make us comfortable. Like I asked how to order a small bunch of flowers for the room, and they just gave it free and placed it in the room during the turndown service the next day.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Would never stay there again.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The room was very dated. The closet doors looked like they belonged in a 3 star property, finishes, like paint and the corners in the bathroom, looked messy. The food was average, not a lot of options. Very midiocre. Even the coffee wasn’t good. Was very disappointed since it’s a four seasons property. The worst I’ve stayed in so far. No fresh juice options, the only non dairy milk they had was soy, no gluten free options at breakfast. The rest of the food wasn’t great. I’ve only had breakfast there and barely ate anything.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Four seasons Singapore is best for business trip. Super clean and quiet.

The 20th floor swimming pool was closed due to weather thunder storm, and the 3rd floor swimming pool was not allowed for our 6-year-old, we were disappointed.

Super clean bathroom! The front desk gave us 19th floor and added a bed for our 6-year-old.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

The beds were amazing.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

It’s a pity the food is not halaal!

The beds were amazing. I loved the small touches, like how they put a small gown and stuff for children in the room!! Staff went above and beyond, even helping with some flight arrangements!

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

A great hotel, highly recommend!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The hotel is especially great for families travelling with kids, including free meals for children under 4, amenities for kids and free extra bed etc. location, service and rooms were fantastic

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

the hotel is under re-new renovation

we did mentioned we will be traveling with babies and kids for our group trip and they put us on the floor just below the renovation level. so, they had to re-arrange the rooms for us and made us wait another hr for check in!

we forgot our glasses solutions and the cleaning lady noticed our glasses were pretty dirty and left us a solution! that was pretty heart warming

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Great hotel to relax and feel the peacefulness in the midst of the busy city. Excellent service.

Not really a dislike. During my first night i was using the tub but the knob was not closing properly and the water was draining. But when i informed the housekeeper they immediately called the engineering personnel to fix. The knob was loose and it was fixed.

The room is superb. Elegant bathroom. The bed is comfy and the 6 big pillows are super soft. Great breakfast buffet. Love the flower arrangements in the hotel. Execellent service from the staff. Thumbs up for staff Arvin from the breakfast buffet. He is very helpful and friendly. The aroma and scents in the hotel was very relaxing. They carry L’ Occitane which is a great choice.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

It was unforgettable

The halal food in the restaurants was not that nice and there were not many options

The room furniture and colors were calm, elegant and comfortable. The room service was excellent. We requested for an early check in and they were very helpful and cooperative.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

breif but good bed and lovely view.
    • Boulevard City View Room Two Twin Beds

The taps etc very angular. Hard to tell off setting when using hand shower resulting in a deluge of cold water from the rainfall shower grr. No instructions for hot/cold settings so ran a lot of water before getting to hot which was just the slightestturn from off

Big bed and lovely bedding.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

service is good, just lack of relaxing facilities

1) Swimming pool too small, not a standard one. 2) The building is old

Good in general. Staffs are super nice except the lady who serves me for check out is cool & without even one smile

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Amazing Hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Nothing. It's one of the first hotels we stay in that I can honestly say we had no complaints. Everything was above and beyond expectations.

Everything. Location, staff, cleanliness were all amazing. It's the perfect place for a family with children. They asked about the ages of the children before we arrived and had customized our room, leaving them snacks, toys, and toiletries that were age appropriate.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

The place to stay in Singapore. A true 5-star exerpience.
    • Four Seasons Executive Suite

Nothing. This is an outstanding hotel with superb staff.

The Staff were outstanding. From the moment we walked in the door, everyone knew our name, even my 2-year old daughter. I even managed to lose my passport on the way to the hotel... within minutes the concierge had pulled the security camera footage, found the taxi we travelled in, contacted the taxi company and the airport and found my passport. They even sent someone to the airport to retrieve it! A wonderful hotel, with truly talented, caring, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Best weekend getaway in Singapore, Thank You Four Seasons !

Location: away from the crowd but still within walking distance to shopping malls Staff: attentive Room: spacious and very clean Very kid friendly hotel !

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Amazing all in all.

Breakfast needs as serious upgrade guys... Holiday Inn is ahead of you guys. Fruit Selection 6 fruits. Cheese Selection larger at my home fridge. The whole concept just doesn't add up... Introduce the following. Freshly squeezed Juice station where smoothies and fresh juice are prepped. Dim Sum - It really taste like its from the frozen food section and using the quick cooker really lacks creativity. Bakery goods need to be more then two muffin choices. It just seems to cheap for a Four Season Hotel. Other then that the new rooms are amazing. Service amazing. Late check out amazing and using the spa and pool even when you check out is amazing. Thanks, hopefully we get those things to the right people at the hotel and it gets better for future guests.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Excellent hotel .
    • Premier King Room

Very limited number of Arabic tv channels specially the popular one like aljazeera .

Everything in this four season hotel is great ,I stayed in the 14th floor and had really good view . Apart from this I liked the special selection of the Arabic food available in the room service menu . The ambiance of the hotel is unique . location wise it’s in quite area off the busy orchard road ,and also 2 minutes walk to hard rock cafe .

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Exceeded my expectations

I felt that the room was a little stuffy but my partner felt that it was fine.

The service from the staff was exceptional. They went the extra mile knowing that it was the staycation was to celebrate my hubby’s birthday. The room is big and clean. Breakfast spread was awesome. Staff were really helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

It’s a great place to stay - Staff were friendly caring and pleasant, starting from door open to reception. Rooms are very cool- Well maintained hospital- I highly recommend the hotel for foreigners. I have experience warm welcomes of the staff, excellent service and pleasantness of hotel crew.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Fabulous!

We hated leaving

The concierges and the the staff at breakfast all went above and beyond in helping us. ( particular thanks to Ivan Rodriguez) The breakfast buffet was fabulous and we were sorry to leave.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

We absolutely loved this hotel, new year's eve dinner...
    • Four Seasons Executive Suite

We absolutely loved this hotel, new year's eve dinner was delicious, the stuff very helpful and special thanks to manager Sarah, she really took care of many things for our kids. Kids play area is also nice to spend some time in. We also like Chinese restaurant, pekin duck is must try!

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

It served the purpose

At check in they were slightly critical of my rate because I booked with Booking.com I felt inferior. Next time I will book with the hotel direct. They have no tie up with any airlines so unable to earn points.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

It was the second time I stayed at this hotel and it was still a pleasant place to be in!

We thought the breakfast could have been better.

The personal note for our 3yo daughter inside the box full of sweets sent into our room right after we checked in - even though she doesn’t have a sweet tooth (we do), the gesture was making her happy all through our stay.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Definitely our favourite hotel!
    • Boulevard City View Room King Bed

Afternoon tea - sandwiches dried out.

Attention to detail. Premises was kept spotless and polished! Very impressed. Chambermaids very helpful and efficient.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Good location, friendly staff, but rooms a bit outdated

Rooms are a bit dated and need of updating and refreshing. TV outdated with poor picture quality.

Good location, friendly staff always willing to help and good facilities

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

I will stay again (Location+Professional 5 stars hotel)

for some the old furniture maybe an issue, but it is not for me. Anyway, currently they're renovating the whole hotel... (they'll finish within a year) P.S. I didn't hear any noise during my stay

Few steps away from Orchard road (the best location to stay in singapore) yet isolated from the noise and the crowed

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Lovely hotel, shame the reception staff let them down
    • Four Seasons Executive Suite

They had no record of our booking and accused us of been at the wrong Hotel. Had to go over receptionist head to get a late checkout. Some staff at reception are not very clever

Beds and room were excellent

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Outstanding service in a luxurious setting, but good value also
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Consistently superb service, luxurious comfortable rooms, and a beautiful hotel design, as one would expect from the Four Seasons. Outstanding breakfasts with a good selection of Western, Chinese and Indian foods. Staff are always friendly and eager to help. The hotel is close to an MRT station and Orchard Road shopping, but not as centrally located for most other major tourist attractions compared to some of the other top hotels. We found the room charge to be surprisingly affordable for a top luxury hotel in a major city like Singapore, so we thought we received very good value.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

Great and memorable stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I think it would be nice if parking is free for guests staying in the hotel

First of all hotel staff are very friendly and professional. We stayed on the smoking floor, yet there was not much of cigarette smell which is always good for non-smokers. The room was equipt with all the needs. The bed is very comfortable so as provided slippers :-)

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

Very enjoyable. Will come again
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Service at all levels were faultless. The single beds are too narrow. Super singles would be OK. I like a rinser for loo. All other facilities were first class.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2017

Short but sweet

Can’t fault anything

Really enjoyed my stay at the four seasons everything was really good wish I had more time my stay was to short would love to go back

• Reviewed: October 19, 2017

Good overnight stay in Singapore
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Location of hotel was a bit far away from anything, value for money isn't the best

Nice amenities, friendly and attentive staff, oversized bathroom

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

First impressions ... comforting, warm and welcoming, with a friendly and most helpful staff

Toilet room is in need of a shelf to accommodate mobile phone or reading material ... similar to Shangri-la properties.

My wife and I enjoyed what we value the most when we stay with The Four Seasons ... the experience with expectations met or exceeded.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

Didn't want to leave

Loved the warm welcome we received from hotel staff. Rooms were very comfortable, the location was perfect, the restaurant was yummy albeit a bit pricey. And the flower arrangements in the main foyer were a work of art! Would definitely stay there again!

• Reviewed: September 17, 2017

Staff's attentiveness was second to none. Hotel was very elegant. Beautiful rooms and bathrooms. Bed was ultra comfortable. Service was the best I have experienced and I stay at 5 star hotels all the time. Won't be staying anywhere else in Singapore but the Four Seasons.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2017

Excellent stay - great food at the restaurants.
    • Boulevard City View Room Two Twin Beds

Pool on top floor was shut during our stay.

Loved this hotel - the Chinese restaurant is a particular standout point. Good value restaurant with beautiful food. The breakfast was also great.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

the service was excellent Tamil at the breakfast restaurant...
    • Boulevard City View Room Two Twin Beds

the service was excellent Tamil at the breakfast restaurant made it a treat every morning . staff was helpful and going out of their way to make the stay comfortable . was upgraded to a suite on arrival so my trip started on the perfect note

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Incredible, personalised experience!
    • Boulevard City View Room Two Twin Beds

How some travellers treated the staff.

loved the extra care they took to ensure my mothers 50th birthday she was treated like a princess. The four seasons app made it really easy to arrange anything with concierge at any time of day. Ordering a late check out and room service was also easy and no stress.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

Excellent & Top Notch!

Tiny minute detail would be the comforter cover could be changed/upgraded to one that doesn't come out so easily. But it is a tiny tiny detail as compared to the overall superb experience!

After this stay, Four Seasons has become our new fav hotel! From check in to facilities to restaurants (Jiang Nan Chun, One ninety) to in room dining to the luxurious Spa to business centre to both swimming pools, staff from all departments... 10/10 Highly reccomnd dining at at Jiang Nan Chun and indulging in the spa treatment. Friendly staff, well maintained surroundings, peace & tranquility. We have stayed at Shangrila's private wing, Fullerton, Fullerton Bay, Ritz Carlton, Capella, W hotel, Marina Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental, Pan Pacitic and many many other hotels which were great (St Regis thus far takes the cake for being worst! B-A-D! Esp the food!!) but Four Seasons brought service standards to a whole new level of excellence! Even the waiting area near check in/check out is welcoming and comfy. We can safely say it ties with Shangrila and Fullerton Bay :)

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Excellent hotel close to Orchard street

There is notthing to complain about - everything was really great, just maybe one recommendation would be to add to the bathroom utilities some mouth wash (always very useful), but this is just some extra that would be nice, not a must.

the hotel is situated near Orchard street but it is not in the middle of everything, thus an excellent choice if you want a nice quiet place. However it is close enough to reach everything easily - by foot to get directly to the main shopping area (Orchard street) and it has a bus stop for the hop-on, hop-off bus right across the street, that takes you to the main attractions. the service is excellent, the room very comfortable - although they has some refurbishing going on during the day we hardly noticed it and they adviced us upon arrival. Breakfast buffet and lunch very rich and good. Friendly staff and always very helpful.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

This is a beautiful luxury hotel in an amazing location!

My only con was that they did not offer free airport shuttle during our stay which was one of our main amenities we were looking for but we just took a taxi to the airport for a little over $30 US dollars. Other than that, our stay was absolutely wonderful!

The staff was amazing. We chatted every morning with the wait staff at breakfast & the pastry chef & loved it! They were so genuine & took great care of us. You can't beat the location and this luxurious feeling at this hotel!

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

It was the location to the shopping malls that was the redeeming factor. Will consider other hotels

The morning I woke up and the hotel did not have water. I was sooo disappointed cuz I brought my daughter and her family and bragged about staying in Four Seasons. It was such an inconvenience.

We did not eat in the hotel cuz we were out to catch the time for sight seeing so we did muchof the eating in places we went to.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Haven't been in awhile. No reason to go back.
    • Boulevard City View Room King Bed

I haven't stayed there for a few years because of the new and better located hotels in recent years and there is still no reason to go back. Stale decor. There was no water because of a water main breakage all morning and no notice by staff or left on voicemail and no concessions and arrangements for alternatives. Tough to deal with on a business trip. I needed a solution.

Very average facilities and substandard service - far short of a Four Seasons.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Will surely visit again
    • Premier Queen Room

Need to be careful with the house keeping,, the duvet cover was not clean but got replaced immediately when we complained and the were really concerned.. the bathing robe had lipstick stains onto and instead of replacing it, it got hanged back again!

The main asset of this property is their super friendly staff.. they surely made us feel like family.. amazing..

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Excellent hotel with professional efficient service.

It is a 'bit' far from the bustle, which is great if you're looking for some respite from the city, but slightly inconvenient if you want proximity to restaurants, museums, bars etc. Having said that, there is the convenience of the bus stop just outside the hotel, and services like Uber. It is also within a walkable distance.

Professional service. Lovely onsite Chinese restaurant - if a bit pricey. Great gym and swimming pool facilities. The staff goes above and beyond in order to meet guests' needs.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

REALLY GREAT STAFF
    • Premier King Room

STAFF - All the staff we encountered over 2 nights and 3 days (no exceptions) were incredibly attentive to our needs/wants and anticipated future ones as well. They were always very pleasant and helpful and offered good advice without being at all intrusive of our privacy or obsequious. We would return for this reason alone.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast, very organized and...

Not on hotel's fault, the road work nearby. Hope it will be finished soon.

Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast, very organized and clean and spacious room.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Ongoing construction works!
    • Boulevard City View Room King Bed

Construction ongoing on the16th floor-no one told me about this 2 weeks before my arrival when I re-booked for my return to Singapore. I'm sure it wasn't a surprise for the hotel when they organized the construction?! I was booked on 11th floor and told that I would not hear very much. Wrong! I felt the drilling was right in my ears. I was also told to the effect that since the construction is only from 9to6, I will not be much impacted as I should be out of the hotel premises - I think that's for me to decide at which time I stay inside the room that I'm paying for. Fair enough I checked out immediately the next morning, got my refund for the additional nights and moved out to another hotel where I could have some proper rest. This also meant that I had to repack what I had just unpacked, rebook a new hotel, rearrange my appointments and retransfer. Disappointed! not sure when I will return again.

Service, bed is extra comfy and size of the executive suites are of a good size

• Reviewed: June 21, 2017

Five plus stars!!!!
    • Premier Queen Room

Ali and the team at the four seasons deliver a five plus star service, they are very accommodating and deliver anything you want. I have stayed at many five star hotels in Singapore and around the world. I think the four seasons is the best hotel I have stayed in. I will definitely stay there again and I highly recommmend it for families as well.