Reviews of Harbour Ville Hotel 3 stars

512 Kampong Bahru Road, near Chinatown, 099448 Singapore, Singapore

#365 of 475 hotels in Singapore

The standard room is very small as indicated on the hotel...
    • Standard Queen Room

The standard room is very small as indicated on the hotel website. I would recommend taking a bigger room for more comfort. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere, but conveniently located 2 bus stops away from Vivo City.

2 nights - Mucked around with rooms.
    • Standard Queen Room

Very small but I suppose that's to be expected in Singapore. We got put into a filthy smoking room on the first night with a small child, she was coughing all night. Next day we got changed to the room we were originally suppose to be in until all the power in that room got cut out. We ended up getting upgraded, but it didn't quite make up for our bad first night. The room was a tiny bit bigger but the bathroom very small & the toilet was in the shower. Not good for a long stay.

Staff were friendly & helpful. Good location. Good for 1-3 nights if you're in the right (good) room. Cheap.

Nice location, near the bus station.
    • Superior Queen Room

Nice location, near the bus station. The management gave us honeymoon complimentary, we really appreciate it. Near food stalls, esp 24hrs open 7 eleven. Staff easy to talk to and so helpful with our questions regarding the spots in Singapore.

Great place to stay while in Singapore.
    • Superior Twin Room

The hotel is very accessible to all tourist attraction. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the rooms are clean. It’s very nice and comfortable place to stay.

first impression always last.lobby staff shld greet the incoming guest no matter what.
    • Standard Queen Room

The aircon is not that cold.me n my kids are sweating the whole night that we needed to check out right away and have our bfast outside.we checked out 8am.

The wifi speed is excellent.

Good location but slightly pricey
    • Superior Queen Room

The room was smaller compared to the pictures which was shown, it is definitely not comfortable for 3 person. I would say it is slightly pricey.

The location is closed to Sentosa Island. Convenient for people heading to sentosa island.

Good location near China Town
    • Standard Queen Room

Pay money different price with booking app , book in app show price rm550++ include tax and services charge but when I check in pay cash rm660++

Good location near China Town

no breakfast provided at restaurant
    • Standard Queen Room

Lifts came to lobby, facing pillar, could display Ground Level directional sign, to enable guests identify it has comes to lobby level

clean room, comfortable bed

I am totally happy and satisfied.

I like everything.

I like the environment. The hotel staff are all professional and are all great. I like the service in the hotel. Thanks for the experience.

Value for money, especially for such an excellent location.
    • Standard Single Room

The TV did not work (can't even be turned on) and the most annoying part was that the aircond kept switching itself off. If I had to stay longer in the room, it would have probably led to a much lower rating on my part.

Room was clean, bed and pillows comfortable and location was excellent. Only 2 stops away from Harbour Front by bus.

Worse hotel ever stay
    • Standard Queen Room

Room, many pillar take up room space in room and toilet. No cupboard to put clothes. Very noise most of the room. One side facing PSA and other facing church and 2 side having all aircon compressor. Very very noise can't rest. Door hole was spoilt and stuff with paper only.

Nothing at all

Good for short trip, when internet is not needed and you need a separate bathroom
    • Standard Single Room

Cons : Internet was poor Room was very very small AC was not functioning properly Pros : It has good connectivity - bus stop near by. Has hot water supply

So so
    • Superior Queen Room

The room is very small and no place to keep the simple luggage . The bed is soft and the hairdryer is broken 😒😒

The location is in town and easy to excess to nearby restaurants

I totally regretted my decision to stay at this hotel and I will never recommend anyone to stay here
    • Superior Queen Room

Honestly I will rather choose other hotel or even budget hotel after knowing the standard is not even worth for me to pay SGD$193 plus because for budget hotel I would be paying less and can use the balance money for transportation or food and not forgetting budget hotel like 81 or fragrance will have much quality and standard than this old hotel which doesn't provide water in your room, cups are extremely dirty and for bathroom not even a floor mat and after reminding for 3 times still no follow up from them. I guess even Motel are much better than here. How could you charge us for 193 plus? This is really insane for such a hotel to charge almost $200 for a normal deluxe room.

It's near to vivo city and not far from the city but definitely not a hotel worth paying or coming unless you really couldn't find other hotel. This hotel do not provide water in your room and you need to go to level 5 which there is a old dirty water dispenser to collect the water. And the water bottle they provided are also dirty and not taken care. I really cannot believe that in year 2018 there is still such hotel doing such a way of providing water. you can forget about the WIFI cos it doesn't works at all. Floor mat are not being provided and even after 3 times of reminders you don't see anyone sending you a floor mat? This hotel obviously are overcharging us for a normal Deluxe room that costs you nearly $200.

We experienced a comfortable stay. Hope they could give discounts for returning guest.
    • Superior Queen Room

1. Limited cable/tv programs. 2. The shaving kit have very poor quality.

Perhaps we'll be going back there. Although i did not able to know or see their swimming pool as one of the attractions of the Harbour Ville Hotel.

The hotel really sucks! Please improve!
    • Superior Queen Room

We didn’t like the fact that the hot water is not consistent, tv didn’t have any voice on certain channels, pillow is too stiff and there’s no mineral waters provided and the worse is that the price range is not the worth the room that we paid! The room is dirty!

I didn’t like anything about this hotel.. Its too rundown.. Should improve!

Good location and price if your trip is focused around sentosa
    • Superior Queen Room

Some staffs really need to treat customer better... Especially the night shift. WiFi could've been better I'm sure..

Good location to sentosa... Like 3mins or so by taxi.. Value for money so good. Room size is reasonable within singapore.. But price wise.. It's a good bargain.. A good hotel to stay if your trip is focused around sentosa.

Great deals on rooms. Excellent staff and service.
    • Standard Queen Room

I've stayed at this place before and was very pleased. It is why I chose Harbour Ville again for this visit! The staff go out of their way to help you with anything!

It’s proximity to the Titiwangsa LRT and Monorails stations...
    • Standard Queen Room

It’s proximity to the Titiwangsa LRT and Monorails stations plus many food outlets nearby. I have been staying in this hotel for the past 24 years whenever I’m in KL.

Nice hotel to stay
    • Standard Queen Room

Don't think they have family room. But we can request for extra bed if the room is spacious.

Comfortable although 3 of us squeeze in a double bed for 2 nights. Nearest to Sentosa, staff is friendly.

simple but delicious breakfast
    • Standard Single Room

i stayed many times in thia hotel, but this time i had the smallest room ever. can barely open the room door without hitting myself/the bed. super disappointed

simple but delicious breakfast

Reasonably priced friendly hotel for short visit to Singapore
    • Standard Queen Room

Not as close to the city as we had thought from reading the information about the hotel but the bus service and the MRT are so good, cheap and efficient that it really didn't matter.

The room was small but plenty big enough for a short city break, we were not in Singapore to spend our time in the room. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and the breakfast area on the patio was nice.

The space arrangement of the room and the interior design in...

Very slow internet..

The space arrangement of the room and the interior design in the room. Simple but comfortable. Makes me didn't want to leave the room!

AWFUL
    • Standard Queen Room

EVERYTHING. CHARGING 711+TAXES FOR 4 NIGHTS IS CRIMINAL.

This hotel is a complete rip off. I was charged much much more than was the rate at that date. I have paid same for Holiday inn than this awful hotel. The room is 8ft x 8 ft. And I had to pay S $711+taxes which is the same that I pay for any decent hotel in singapore. The hotel rate at that time was S$79.00 I have been coming to Singapore for 20+ years and this is the first time that I felt I was badly cheated. They dont even supply glasses for drinking water. It is obvious that nobody has checked this hotel. The pictures in your website are nothing as compared to what it actually is. I will send a complaint to the Singapore government about this hotel. The only reason I booked this hotel was that our friends from UK had booked through some travel agent. They also wanted to change this hotel but could not. This awful hotel should be taken off the bookibng com list

True Halloween horror nights experience, featuring utter disappointment
    • Superior Twin Room

I didn’t like that there was no connecting room option for the rooms I chose and that that info wasn’t provided when I made the booking. I traveled with a family of 6. Knowing that info would’ve been really appreciated. I also didn’t like that the rooms didn’t match the ones shown on the picture. Maybe just the beds but not even the bed sheets and the walls were green with a brown door instead of all white shown in the picture. Couldn’t help feeling cheated. Lastly, we were completely crushed about breakfast. The options were very limited (6 food options to be exact) and all looked very disappointing.

I like the treats at the lobby and that little packets were provided for us to take some.

Overall the cleaness is ok. The air conditioning is not satisfied.
    • Superior Queen Room

The air-cond is not cool. Therefore, when sleep feel stuffy and uncomfortable like without the air circulate smoothly inside the room.

The cleaness of the room.

Budget hotel for a few days stay.
    • Standard Queen Room

Very very small rooms .We couldn't even open our buggage! Poor breakfast not much choises.

The stuff of the hotel was very friendly and helpful! The rooms were clean , they changed every day our towels . Close to bus station and then a short ride to the city centre.

My wife had her monthly period in the middle of the night...
    • Standard Queen Room

My wife had her monthly period in the middle of the night while sleeping, we asked for the bed sheets to be changed by the housekeeper that morning, and, we were told no and that we had to wait until the next day for the other staff who changes bed sheets. True story. What rating would you give for that service?

For what you pay, it's just okay. You're only really there to sleep
    • Standard Queen Room

Quite small and compact. Not much room to put your suitcase or move around. It's just a small room with a tiny tiny bathroom where the toilet is like in the shower.

A cheap stay if you're on a budget trip to Sentosa.
    • Standard Queen Room

Sheets were thin and had small holes, hotel looked old and in need of a facelift.

Free gem biscuits and iced fruit water available at front desk. Heater was in good working condition. Free water dispensers at some levels.

the price was good, the breakfast's Nuggets were...

the property was very small, and at some point creates discomfort, especially the room with standard queen size bed. I think it was not even close to a queen size.

the price was good, the breakfast's Nuggets were terrific as well. The staffs were responsive through email correspondence.

The sink of the toilet in the hotel it's not very clean.
    • Superior Twin Room

The sink of the toilet in the hotel it's not very clean. You can see the dirt on the edge and the toilet bowl is not properly clean you can see the yellowish inside.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Not a pleasant experience although not too bad.
    • Standard Single Room

The glass bottle provided is a hazard. It fell and I was cut by the shattered glasses and still had to pay $15 for the broken glass. During check out, the staff didn't return me my deposit straight away. I only realised after I left the hotel.

Easy access to public trabdport

Offers basic value (but ask for a room
    • Standard Queen Room

Inconsistent wifi acess (poor or no service in reception and breakfast area). Very poor view from room (looked onto air conditioning units!!) I felt the hotel management put profit ahead of customer satisfaction (e.g they tried to charge me a surcharge of $40 for staying less than the 13 nights I booked!)

Hotel was clean and accessible and save for a few exceptions, staff were friendly. Very basic but useful gym. Good alfresco eating area.

typical budget hotel
    • Superior Twin Room

Room space is small. particularly with 1 extra bed in the double bed room Room tidiness is "just" OK (still need some improvement to reach OK)

The toilet is clean

Overall, it was a lovely stay for us because we only used the room to rest for the night.
    • Superior Queen Room

1. It was already mentioned in numerous review and I read it before I booked the hotel about the limited choices of breakfast food and basically the same menu is served daily so I am not complaining but I just want to make a suggestion that if they could add variety and add fans in the patio area, it would be more comfortable for guests to stay there. 2. Need to keep on re-log on the wifi 3. The handy though it has unlimited 4G connection and calls - the battery needs replacement, also, it is not available for hotspot. Limited memory too if you try to download apps that you wanted to use to share your experience while touring the city. 4. Very limited tv channel, we only watched National Geographic 5. The shower curtain is short - the water can overflow in the most part of the floor when showering 6. There is no signage to warn you if you are near the hotel, we always went back to the hotel at night and the signage for the hotel is too small that you could easily pass the bus stop if you are not familiar with the area

Things that I liked: 1. Accessible by bus (there are 4 bus stops steps away from the hotel) 2. 2 stops away from Vivo City and Sentosa 3. Cleanliness is top notch! 4. Uncle who was in-charge of the 6th floor (uncle Mike) is awesome! 5. Handy that can be used with unlimited 4G connection and calls 6. Room 604 - comfortable for 2 adults and 1 child, bed was okay

Highly recommend
    • Standard Queen Room

The room is little bit small,and the breakfast is not much choice.

Close the bus stop, 2 stops to Sentosa Express station, 4 stops to China Town. Good and safe location. Staffs are nice and helpful.

I love the room that they gave me.
    • Superior Queen Room

Someone the table, floor, storage and both small table between the bed. Is that clean that we came before on (Dec 2016). We have to clean outside. And saw cock eeg.

I love the room that they gave me. But maybe the pillow can give more. Cause it really hurt people body part.

Some good.....some bad
    • Standard Queen Room

The noise from the hot water system and water pump. Bed was really hard nd uncomfortable. Bath towels were old and thin

Close to Sentosa island and MRT

Not worth the money for the third person
    • Superior Queen Room

When we arrived in the room at 1am the tolet hadn't been flushed after use, the mattress was like sleeping on a bag of spuds, the room was too small for the second fold up bed for our daughter. We could'nt open the wardrobe to get to the fridge because of extra bed.

friendly staff, clean rooms.

Love the location,

The aircon, and i have to give them 100bucks of deposit in the begining

Its old. U can see it. But i can tell they tried to maintain it in the best way. Its only 2 stops from harbourfrount!!! Very close. The location make it worth.

Room was comfortable but small.
    • Standard Single Room

Not that close to the train system.

Room was comfortable but small. Would be lacking a little bit of space if a couple were sharing the room as there was not a lot of extra spare floor area for baggage or comfortable seating. Did not take up the breakfast option that was included as it did not look at all that good.

It was adequate for a night between flights
    • Standard Queen Room

the room was small and not very clean, mirror was dirty floor had a few hairs on it and it needs a coat of paint. The tea and coffee facilities were poor

Breakfast was satisfactory reasonable choice and quantity. Staff were helpful.

Place & Location find.
    • Standard Queen Room

regular im stay at that hotel normally i get big room comfortable for me...but only on that day i get smaller room aiyooo

Place & Location find. easy .

Served the purpose but not again - really disappointing
    • Superior Queen Room

The room was so small. The bathroom was minute. The shower was basically in the toilet. I have never seen such a small setup before. The breakfast was terrible. No fruit or yoghurt or anything like that. Just very unappetizing looking cooked stuff. I only had the coffee. Should never have paid to include breakfast.

The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Good value for money.
    • Superior Queen Room

Although the rooms are small they weree very clean. The location was great, very close to santosa island and a bus stop right outside.The staff were very kind and always willing to help.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Value for money Singapore stay
    • Superior Queen Room

It depends on where you want to be. In hindsight singapore has a great and cheap underground network so you want a hotel next to a station but there is not one close by to the hotel.

Location is good for a nice walk to mount haber park and cable car to sentosa island. Also taxis from airport to hotel were reasonably cheap (£20-25 Singapore dollars) although we did at non peak times. Chinatown close in taxi which we enjoyed for food. Hotel was fine and good value as hotels in Singapore can be very expensive

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Basic hotel
    • Standard Single Room

Improvements would be WIFI that does not disconnect when you leave your floor and breakfast food improvements. I had to ask for another room as my first room was a smoking room, which I did not realise they still had.

Very basic hotel and average value for money. Positioned close to Sentosa where our business conference was held.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Loved singapore , Disappointed with the beach areas of Sentosa Island as Most eating facilities clos
    • Standard Queen Room

The standard queen room was modern and clean but 'tight' and the bathroom also-impossible to have a shower without getting the toilet wet -but , plenty hot water , clean towels and new shower gel etc every day . Actually adequate as we were out all day each day . Taxi needed to go anywhere -but distances were not extreme . I would recommend they fit a gutter to the breakfast area roof as the floor gets flooded when it rains as it ( the roof ) does not extend over the complete floor area .

cleanliness was the major like , the place was spotless

Good.

Not washing our used coffee cups. No breakfast on Sundays. Breakfast is always sausage, eggs & nuggets and fried rice.

Near Vivo City, Sentosa, China Town, and just beside Catholic Church. I also like their provided free celfones that you can use worldwide calls for free :).

Price difference and not comfortable
    • Standard Queen Room

It is pricey as to compared to the sq ft of the room

The price stated at d website is different with the amount i need to pay...so no value of money fr me

Nice staff but budget accommodation.
    • Standard Queen Room

Very noisy, voices, talking, showers, pipes clanging, heard everything, couldn't get any sleep. Beds very hard and uncomfortable with threadbare sheets, one very skinny pillow and one small very thin blanket. Minimal supplies, 2x coffee sachets, 2x tea bags, no milk. Had to leave for airport at 4am but actually left earlier as couldn't get any sleep anyway. A lot of money for a few hours on a very uncomfortable bed.

Staff were nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

After all the experience, it may be a good location to stay in if you are not bother with room size
    • Standard Queen Room

a bit noisy at night as you can hear next door talking especially when there is visitors. These seems happened to me on the first night till early hours in the morning. The room also a bit too small with compact shower. It doesn't match up with the adverts!!!

convenience location to get me to travel to where i want to go in general

Expected more
    • Superior Queen Room

Based on the photos of the superior queen room, we booked this, but the room we had was nothing like it - dark, no views, and felt a bit claustraphobic especially when we had been out for the day. Very disappointed. Small fridge inside wardrobe made all clothes feel hot to touch. Breakfast was very basic and never changed the 4 days we were there - lack of choice of Asian food and no fruit at all was disappointing - however, it was quite filling and the lady who looked after the breakfast area was very pleasant.

Outside breakfast patio was cool and relaxing. Bed was comfortable, except for the edges, when I rolled over and slid out of bed, hitting my head on the bedside table. Air conditioning worked well. Shower pressure was good. Staff amenable but did not always have accurate helpful tourist information for us ( eg which station sells MRT day passes). Bus stop is very close, which is an easy link to the MRT train network - ideal for getting around easily in air-conditioned comfort.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Very bad.
    • Standard Single Room

Hotel has no room delivery for even coffee mix. They asked to me to come down to the reception. As a hotelier myself I consider this the most shameful incident to any hotel to ask your guest to travel down 9 floors for a silly coffee mix.

The restaurant staff was the only friendly staff.

Hidden cost make stay unpleasant!
    • Standard Queen Room

Hotel asking for an additional $100 security deposit upon check in when web site stated no additional pre-payment required. Have explain to hotel staff but was ignored. Payment to hotel can only be deducted via credit card and additional pre-payment was also deducted via credit card. In total, an additional 6% was deducted from card on top of the 17% GST and hotel service charge (7% good and services tax + 10% hotel service charge). Beside the room, there was not any service from the hotel. Will never book from this property ever again. Will encourage all friends not to book from them too. Too many hidden cost, not upfront with consumer from the beginning.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Small but clean and comfy beds
    • Standard Queen Room

You have to get used to the size of the room and the bathroom. Picture a cruise ship inside cabin but smaller.

Great bed, nice to have filtered water on floors 5 and 8 to refill our bottles. The staff is very helpful. The bus is very close. 5 minutes to Chinatown. Felt very safe day and night.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Small rooms but helpful staff and good bed
    • Standard Queen Room

The size of the room was unbelievably small. The pictures were accurate but the size was not to be believed. The bathroom was very very small. Shampoo and conditioner were provided but we had to ask for soap. If you got your mindset right you could make this hotel work. It takes creativity to figure out where to put luggage and still be able to walk around in the room but we did it and stayed here three different occasions. Don't expect to come back to your hotel to eat close by. It's not available. The wifi was of no help. We ran off 3G.

Cleanliness comes first and it was just that. The bed was very good. The staff were helpful and provided us extra pillows on request. The bus was very convenient. We liked the hotel being out of the hustle and bustle of the city but less than a five minute bus ride to Chinatown. Very nice to have filtered hot and cold water on 5th and 8th floor to refill our bottles. The a/c was good. The mobile phone for local use and the charging station came in handy. It was quiet and a good place to crash in an expensive city. The area felt very safe to walk home at night from the near bus stop.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

a very poor experience all in all.
    • Standard Queen Room

a very poor experience all in all. To begin with the place is located outside the city center which is not ideal when you're traveling to see the city. We arrived at 2.00 am and requested to check in early, we didn't mind paying some extra money, but the guy there was sooo rude! He said early check in was at 6am and that he could give as a "room per hour", the thing is this is not only a regular hotel, also they take Lovely couples at night per hour... but he was trying to charge us more money than the one he should have taking advantage of our situation. since we refused to take his offer of a smoking-per hour room until it was 6am, we ended up waiting at the outdoor breakfast area and we literally fell asleep there. Really bad service, breakfast isn't good at all and they charge you extra for it. The only good initiative they had was giving us a complimentary late check out for the inconvenience but still I Wouldn't recommend this place.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Good service
    • Superior Queen Room

MRT quite a walking distance, but the buses are quite convenient to get around.

Good thing that the receptionist allowed for early check-in. We had a king size bed, and it was comfy.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Reasonable price.
    • Standard Queen Room

1) Must repeat inputing wifi pin everyday. 2) Toilet can be cleaner to be odour free. 3) air-con must be set at 19 degree to keep cool. It may need to be overhualed.

1) Fair for the price. 2) Not noisy

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

What a horrid experience.
    • Standard Single Room

I have booked three times for stays in Singapore. The previous two times, I paid the booking fee and no more. No extra tax, no nothing. I arrived at this hotel - instead of the $83 quoted, I was asked for $98. ('Hidden tax'.) I booked this room because of the beautiful photo of a luxurious room - absolute nonsense. (See the ridiculous photo of the 'room' on Booking.com.) Luxury? Forget it. My room was about 2.5m by 3.3m - I had to squeeze past a pillar (15cms space) to get to the TV and coffee. This hotel is a 'short-time' hotel for 'guests' wanting to spend an adulterous hour away from the wife. My TV didn't work. I asked the concierge to fix it. Nothing happened for 20 minutes. I phoned the concierge again - a man came to my room, stood on my bed, made a joke and spent 10 minutes trying to get it working again - which he finally did. The staff, on arrival, didn't care a hoot about me - and weren't concerned at all that they were landing me with another $15 'tax'. Totally uninterested people. The blanket hadn't been washed - there were women's hairs all over it - totally disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Every fifteen minutes there is a church next door chiming. Really, really bad location. Impossible to relax. No shops, or restaurants or cafes at all near. You have to catch a bus or taxi to get out of this rubbish location. Nothing nearby. All there were, were cars pulling in trying to hide their number plates so their wives wouldn't catch their husbands cheating on them. The mattress was hard and very uncomfortable - OK for a quick hour of cheating on your wife - maybe - but not for a night. The picture on booking.com is a complete and utter joke. If you want to stay in a rabbit-hutch for a night - or fancy 25 minutes with your secretary - then this is definitely the place for you.

Croissants extra flakey? What a joke. There were none. No breakfast - just instant coffee. I didn't like anything here. I will never, ever be back.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Enjoyed
    • Standard Queen Room

Very convenient. Very close to sentosa and close to marina bay and overall convenient location. Friendly staff. Mobile phone with data was very useful. They Clean rooms everyday. Happy that we chose it.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

the phone 'handy' was really helpful and showed me...

the wifi connection was really bad, had to use 4G all the time

the phone 'handy' was really helpful and showed me many ticket promotions and 4G in it was fast and unlimited, beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

I like the place.
    • Standard Queen Room

Maybe can put microwave in the room. Cause some pEppleby really lazy to leat the hotel. We cannot everytime eat Maggie.

I like the place. And only clearer are very nice only🙂

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Won't be back
    • Standard Single Room

As above. Should have a small cafe in the hotel as nearest food is 15 minutes walk away.

The phone in the room was not working. Wifi also not detectable in the 3rd floor but receptionist insisted it is okay.

It was in a quiet area
    • Superior Queen Room

The room was very small, in poor condition, it had bad noise cancellation, the windows didn't shut properly. The cleaning ladies were noisy on the hallway. The room key card didn't work. There were no supermarkets nearby and the hotel had very little snacks to offer in case you got hungry. No MRT (tube) station nearby.

It was in a quiet area

It's wonderful place to spend the weekend in Singapore.
    • Superior Queen Room

Area of my room (less than 12 square meters). No breakfast at sunday.

Nice location (close to sentosa and city center). Friendly staff, clean room, nice ratio of price per night and included sevices.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Not a great place to stay
    • Standard Queen Room

Staff was not very helpful. Breakfast was awful. The attendant serving breakfast was extremely rude and not ready to even heat the food. Same menu everyday (cold chicken nuggets, cold potatoes slices, sausage and rice). Cleaning of room hardly done, only bed was made.

Location of the property. Close to sentosa island, marina and china town.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Good location for those who wants to be in close proximity to harbourfrt
    • Superior Twin Room

The lobby looked old. The toilets at the lobby were absolutely disgusting and creepy looking. It gave a very bad first impression.

The standard room was quite spacious, compared to other hotels.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Staff were helpful.
    • Standard Queen Room

Room did not have a view. very small window and tight spacing. Booking.com promised breakfast everyday but it was not available on Sunday. Charged extra money because arrived early by 3 hrs when they should have considered my request.

Staff were helpful.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Decent but high priced as per the facilities provided.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was too small. There was a pungent smell in the room which existed even after switching on the air -con. After keeping ur luggage there is hardly any place to even walk . The air-con was also not working properly.

The location is quite close to sentosa. The staffs were very friendly. Breakfast was decent.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

there are other better hotel which is in good location
    • Superior Twin Room

no free breakfast on Sunday .. Too expensive to stay because its too far in everything like food. you have to take a taxi which means you have to pay more

near the church

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Beware depsoit taken and not refuned a week after check out
    • Standard Queen Room

A 100 dollar deposit was taken upon make the booking.When asked about at hotel was toldit would be refuned aftercheck out, Still no refuned after a week, after making a call to Booking.com I was told have to wait for another 5 - 10 day

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Harvour Ville --- highly recommended!
    • Standard Queen Room

They have a handy phone in each room that is very helpful especially to tourist. It has unlimited internet and calls. They have water bottles in the room that you can take wherever you go. Just be careful 'coz its glass. You break it, you pay for it! And drinking water is unlimited. You can refill anytime. The bed is comfortable.