Reviews of Hilton Singapore 5 stars

581 Orchard Road, Orchard, 238883 Singapore, Singapore

#148 of 475 hotels in Singapore

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The Hotel Manager was extremely rude, arrogant and snobbish.
    • Premium King Room

The Hotel Manager was extremely rude, arrogant and snobbish. He even told me that he wants to ban me from the hotel when he's from another country. I felt so offended that someone from another country tries to ban me in a hotel located in my own country. The service by the hotel manager was to the very least, dismal.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Great staff, great location, good bedroom, comfortable bed, bathroom out dated and too small

Bathroom is out of date - shower in bath is not appropriate for a tall person. Italian Restaurant on level 24 - would not dine there again. Menu only so-so

Great staff, good breakfast and great Restaurant staff

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

A horrible stay at Hilton on orchard

Run down property, bath shower not working , no help for early check in and hotel charging for room service....it's bad, bad and bad property.

Nothing at all

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

the view and the location with friendly staff.
    • King Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

I booked executive launge room. Still have to pay for the Laundary with 18$ for one pair of jeans and there was no iron provided.

the view and the location with friendly staff.

Favourite place to stay in Singapore
    • King Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Separate switches for lights were not there in the room.

As a Hilton Honours member, we had access to the Executive Lounge which was particularly helpful during the pre check-in and post check-out periods.

I stayed in the newly renovated Premier room with a walk in...
    • King Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

I stayed in the newly renovated Premier room with a walk in rainshower. It was a pleasant change from the bathtub. Service was excellent and the team at the Club lounge was very good.

Enjoyable first stay at the Hilton Hotel, Orchard Road, Singapore
    • Premium King Room

I found the breakfast and restaurant area downstairs a bit dated and also dark. I think this could definitely be improved upon. I cannot make a comment about the roof top pool or bar, since I didn't get a chance to visit it unfortunately.

The hotel provided an excellent breakfast, but I made sure that I got down earlier than normal since it got extremely busy. The staff were excellent. During my first night's stay I ordered a steak which turned out to be tough. I informed the waiter and he offered me another steak, or alternative, which I declined due to time constraint, but the waiter was extra attentive during the rest of my stay. I don't have a record of his name but from memory he had worked there for 25 years. The Hilton has a great location in Orchard Road.

Room was fantastic, location great- got in heaps of shopping.

I think these days, for this class of hotel, paying extra for wifi internet connection a bit of a take.

Room was fantastic, location great- got in heaps of shopping.

Just OK
    • Deluxe Plus King Room

the breakfast is not OK , the service is old lady and very slow , the food variance is not 5 stars , and tasteless .

I like the staff , all of the staff is very friendly and accommodating , the room just average , not that ok compare to the price .

will not be the first choice for the next trip.
    • King Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

executive lounge needed an upgrade, staff is not helpful can't even get a sunny side up egg!

location is good because is at Orchard road, easily access to the shopping district.

Overall our stay was pleasant and the location was perfect.
    • King Executive Suite with Access to Executive Lounge

Lack of toiletries no razors available and no welcome drinks or complimentary fruits and food (considering that we stayed on a suite room) compared to other hotels that we stayed in singapore.

Good location and service. Expensive for old and outdated rooms long overdue for renovation.

The room I stayed, 818, was very old and outdated for the price of the room. For nearly $400 per night it was of a very basic standard. No mini bar, very old and outdated bathroom. looked like something from the late 80's.

Customer service was great. Location is great.

COULD HAVE BEEN.......
    • King Executive Suite with Access to Executive Lounge

The duty manager in the evening could have been more tactful. Not only did she bring grief to my daughter and her friends when she ordered them to vacate the room as they were talking too loudly inside the suite, but I was also summoned to the suite to ask everyone to leave before I even had my main course at Opus. She also similarly disregarded the fact that I have arranged for a birthday cake to arrive at the suite after my dinner. I do understand that the noise level could affect guests in the next room, surely asking nicely would suffice.

Check-in was excellent 100% She even took the time to help me with dinner reservation and also arrange a birthday cake for my daughter. Concierge was helpful as well. Check-out was equally efficient and helpful.

Loved the location!
    • Premium King Room

Breakfast menu could have been more varied. The pool area was also very uninteresting.

Loved the location! Super convenient to be surrounded by malls and really near bus stops and MRT stations.

Extremely rude staff.

Extremely rude staff. We had taken a suite and the next day they started calling from 12 noon to vacate the room since the other guest had arrived already. We told them we will pack and leave in 30-40 mins but they insisted on doing that in 15 mins. They called again and again till we moved out. They sent bell boy twice. Will never get back here again.

fulfilled our purpose.
    • King Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

an advance charge of Au $ 2200 deducted from account before leaving the hotel. staff reluctant to explain this when asked to clarify. I have filled in this questionnaire on behalf of my son.

Nice and good environment with shopping malls.

I would suggest if the hotel could provide a guest room for late check out. In fact my flight was scheduled at 21.00 hrs. And I had to go to airport by 18 hrs . The room checkout was at noon. After some explanation they told me can stay up to 14 hrs. I would suggest if the room facilities could be extended in such cases against additional payment for sure. Hope my request be noted with thanks.

I didn’t take breakfast at hotel as I was traveling for business so breakfast was already provided to me in my training /conference centre

Decent hotel in a good locotion.

The rooms were not sound proof, can be noisy in the evenings with cars driving by. Mini bar was not stocked, only stocked if you requested anything. Water in the shower was very hot even at the lowest setting.

Check-in and check-out process was very efficient and fast. Staff extremely helpful with additional requests that I had. The hotel is in a very good location. Very comfortable bed!

Relaxed and easy check in.
    • Deluxe Plus King Room

The Rolex boutique that is in the Same building as Hilton. They were unfriendly and UNPROFESSIONAL. Unfortunately, it gives Hilton somewhere a bad impression to me, due to their unprofessionalism. I would fire those clowns.

The free WiFi provided and the early check-in.

Very nice and comfortable

Bathrooms

The rooms were a bit outdated as well as the bathrooms. I prefer to have a good shower and not a shower in a bath tub. The bed and pillows were comfortable and bedding very nice. The breakfast was excellent and staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean.They allowed us to have a late check out.

Once paid, I had no choice, else I would have changed my hotel.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

No airport shuttle, but they can arrange limousine for $107 plus taxes each way. No breakfast but the can add for $76 per person. The instant coffee (that is what I got when I ordered something from room service) for bloody $9. I didn't know that latté is understood as 'instant coffee' by Hilton. That was seriously disappointing. Not recommended to anyone.

Nothing. Most of the pics on this property are misleading. Everything inside is as old as my granny.

Another great stay at the Hilton on Orchard road.

We never take breakfast as we think it too expensive.

Must be our 5th stay at the Hilton. The reasons; it's a lovely hotel, ideally located for the MRT, shopping and trips to the zoo. My wife and I keep thinking of staying at the fancy hotel near the sea with a huge boat on it's roof - so we can look down from the swimming pool, but for visits by friends and daily life needs nearby, the Hilton has got it beat.

Lots of shopping and relaxing

Connecting room was available from 6.30pm. I generally asked the male receptionist if this was normal he said yes, if you book interconnecting rooms. The tone of his voice suggested he was angered by my question, but it didn't put me off my holiday. The poor guy was probably having a stressful day.

We arrived before check at 3pm. We waited a short time until one of the two rooms we booked was ready. We were able to wait in the lobby restaurant. Check in was efficient. The rooms were interconnecting and quite spacious. Not so generous with the complimentary mini bar. One room was only topped up during our two night stay. Good selection of tv channels. Good views from rooftop pool. Beds were comfortable and clean. We were able to make use of 'uber eats' to have food delivered. Lots of shopping centres nearby. Not very easy to navigate a stroller in some of the malls as entrance was via steps. Concierge was very helpful

Stay was on par with other hotels I’ve stayed in- nothing exceptional
    • Deluxe Plus Twin Room

The light over the left side twin bed was burned out The blinds would not come together to block out light- broken track I didn’t care for the lighting system with its master room switch- only possibility of subdued lighting was over the bed and one didn’t work.

Bed was comfortable

nice hotel in a good location
    • King Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

The pool left a lot to be desired. There were no umbrellas over the loungers. There were no decent steps down into the water, and everywhere was very slippery.

The room was a good size with a big bed and the bathroom had a bath and a shower. The executive lounge was lovely with very nice staff but the food was really not to my taste.

Rooms are dated, feels like an 80s motel. Not worth half the money you have to pay to stay here.

The hotel rooms and facilities are dated. Hilton is no longer an elite brand. Our room backed on to the elevator so was very noisy. Hundreds of cheaper 4* hotels that surpass this hotel in every way. No value for money.

level up to or even better than expected

room card sometimes does't operates well, need to screen several time before the elevator recognizes

very good location in the business centre. hotell staff are freindly and efficient. pleasant experience.

Disappointed at the quality of this Hilton...
    • Executive Plus King Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Hotel room was disappointing. Furnishings were old. Carpet was worn. Balcony was not clean and faced the road behind Orchard. Very little cupboard space. Bathroom was outdated. Shower was in the bath and the pressure was low...breakfast was limited..especially on the executive floor.

The hotel is situated on Orchard Road. Perfect position...

Great stay, good location.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The skybar could have a longer operating hour.

The cleanliness and comfort of the room is just as advertised and had a wonderful stay there for a relative visiting trip. The location was close to MRT station that is just 5 minutes walk away, and with various cafes around the hotel, it was a satisfying stay.

My comments for Hilton Singapore

My room was old comparing to other Hilton Hotels in my country. Cheese option was limited in breakfast. Pool was small according to feeling that booking.com picture has been given an imagination on me.

Staffs are very nice and very customer focused. Hilton's quality is being represented in most of areas. Generally we were happy about hotel

Excellent staff from the doorstep
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Lighting .only one master switch available for every bulb except at bathroom.it like all or none low.however we did nt enquire as our expectations are met

Staff was awesome.good for all tje shopping

The wi-fi was not included in the price.

The wi-fi was not included in the price. I don't remember how many years ago this thing happen to me same thing. I am really disappointed also from response all staff, since finally I got but took so long to activate. I don't expect this from an Hilton hotel, especially I was there two months ago and I don't have this issue! I go often to Singapore but I will stay away from Hilton next time

so-so
    • Deluxe Plus King Room

There was no wifi inside the room rather you have to pay for 10 SGD. There's public wifi tho but how come those who've checked in has to pay for the use of wifi. I dont get it. This is the hotel I've visited who has to pay for the use of wifi.

Very good and comfortable bed and pillows.

Good hotel, good location, nice people

Probably not the newest property, but nothing to complain. I would have prefferd lower prices, but taking into consideration overall Singapore prices, probably it s just about normal.

Everything was as expected

Very, very disappointing.

Shower is in a bathtub. Time that got tossed out and a decent shower installed. Fridge is tiny. Room is dated and not a nice place.

Old and dated. Staff tried to "helpfully" locate us in a room near the lifts, which is an old trick as they are often noisy. The place is well overdue for a revamp and for the money, there are many, much better offerings. Hilton are trading off past glories and I won't find myself in one of their hotels again. And I expect I won't be showering in a bathtub when I'm paying this much for a room either.

Ideal for Orchard Road shopping.

Compact room, slightly run down,small bathrooms, lack of variety in breakfast buffet.

Location, facilities, food were fantastic! Staff were very friendly and helpful! Clean and Quiet room. View of the city across Orchard Road was great!

not so great service, but close to shopping area

The service was not good enough. Reception did not answering phone well, and I certainly do not think the worker understands what the service means because of their attitude. I had trouble with wifi at 11.30ish and it hold me to stay until 1 a.m. for the solution. Moreover, if the swimming pool takes a big part in your choice, I would not recommend because the water is not clean enough, especially in the morning. A bit disappointed place to stay corresponding to the costs.

The place is quite close to public transportation, so it is good to move around. If you are looking for the shopping, then this place might be good

Alright facilities but wouldn't return because of our check-in issues.
    • King Executive Suite with Access to Executive Lounge

Took 2 hours to check in, given lame excuses on why room wasn't ready. We had contemplated cancelling due to the wait because kids were getting restless. Staff even shh-ed my kids when they got restless.

Comfortable bed and nice swimming pool

The staffs could have greeted anyone they see in the lobby .
    • Premium King Room

The staffs could have greeted anyone they see in the lobby . The room was overpriced . The facilities are limited . Having to pay a large amount of money and theres no even breakfast included in the package . Not even a welcome note that could make people feel better when the moment they stepped into the room . With that price for an average room , im sorry but there will not be anymore second chance .

It is situated in a shopping zone.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

No fruits bowl at the lift and coffee in the room with sugar but no creamer supplied

It is situated in a shopping zone.Lots of shops for food and clothes, shoes etc

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Practical and Friendly!

Breakfast and lunch can be given a more international touch.

Practical 5 star business hotel if you are attending an event in the hotel or nearby, almost at the end of Orchard. Lots of shopping and cafes around Friendly and fast service. The gym was fantastic. TV Channels were very diverse and covers all sports events. Old but well maintained hotel.

All customer should be treated the same
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Checking in was a huge hassle and staff were did not treat us with equal respect as working adults. Felt as though young adults were not welcomed as such as other customers.

The gym was extensively equipped

Not bad location
    • King Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Awful service on check in. They tried to cancel my check-in early in the morning, but the date of my booking was starting from the evening before. Explanation was strange- they told that my credit card doesn’t work but they use it in front of me and all was working! I want to thank Booking.com who fixed all after my call to them. Suddenly the room was found. It was first Hilton without scales in the room. I don’t speak at all about greeting to silver client. So that was the worst Hilton for me.

Not bad location

Unprofessional , Unprepare

I don’t like the attitude of the reception. It’s not rude or politely kind of thing. But it is all about their manage is so unprofessional , so unprepared and that made the guest unhappy and uncomfortable And have no first impression to me at all at the first step I walk in to Hilton SG hotel. I’d rather say their make my first time in SG is so so bad even think about to stay at Hilton hotel next time I won’t !!!

Club floor cocktail hours stopped at 7.
    • King Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Club floor cocktail hours stopped at 7.30pm, half an hour more would be practical for people coming from the office. Club floor should have laundry included (one or two pieces per day)

It was alright with no major problems. Disappointed that for the rate charged, still no free wifi!

Toiletries under supplied initially. Drinks outlets closed before midnight on Sunday.

Non-smoking floor was bright and fresh. Reception was friendly and warm. The doorman was efficient in getting taxi. The Chinese Chef we met in the lift in the morning was friendly and courteous.

good
    • Deluxe Plus Twin Room

Although I had given prior intimation of arrival between 12:30 - 13:00, and I reached by 13:25 pm on 07 Nov 2017, my room was allotted only past 15:10 and various times for waiting given by the reception. First executive at reception who asked me to wait 45 minutes was no where to be found, as probable change in shift. The next executive who acknowledged my anxiety came up with a definite answer only after waiting another 30 minutes.

Exceptional treatment at the Hilton! Will definitely stay there again!
    • Executive Plus King Room with Access to Executive Lounge

We opted for the Executive Plus King Room which is on the same floor as the Executive Lounge. It was a really big room (vs normal Singapore hotel rooms) and had a very comfortable bed. Large enough for my wife and 3.5 y/o son to have a good night's sleep. The staff were very friendly and set us up with a Honeymoon Package complimentary. They even gave my son a Hilton lion toy! Close enough to Orchard MRT and ION Orchard shopping mall.

Hotel was as expected for a Hilton, good overall service.

Some jumping noises coming from the room above over two nights (probably kids jumping off the bed).

Room was clean and comfortable Breakfast was fantastic.

Highly recommended.

Room was slightly dated and a little worn around the edges but it didn't spoil our time there. Just needed a bit of a face lift which I think has already been started on parts of the hotel. We would definatly recommend to others and would visit again in the future. It was well worth the money.

Location was great. Food was excellent with a good choice for breakfast. Friendly helpful staff.

Overall, we were underwhelmed with our visit this time, the hotel seemed to be too busy and pre-occu
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Even with up-grading to an executive room, carpets are tired in hallway and there was a large stain inside our doorway which was quite off-putting. Breakfast ending at 10:30am even on week-ends was disappointing, especially after long international flights. Access to Opus was not always available and staff often seemed pre-occupied with other duties.

Driveway personnel were excellent, welcoming and helpful. Location is very good for shopping, restaurants and bars. Beds are extremely comfortable.

Fair
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The price, I thought I got a good deal on-Line, then once the hidden extras it was $ 400 for one night accommodation, ridiculously high.

The reservation staff very polite.

Worst stay ever

We arrived early to the Hotel from a long 15+ hour flight. We had to wait and sit in reception for 3 hours until a room was available. We were told that there were rooms but the housekeeping service didn't start until 9am. This was not true as another day we saw the housekeeping prior to 9am. People who arrived with children were given rooms and also people who walked off the street to get a room got better service. Also it was like a kindergarten, there were so many children staying at the hotel and at breakfast it was just a nightmare with kids running around the restaurant. No discipline of the children. The hotel is also in need of major upgrade. As a member I am disgusted and wont be staying at the hotel again.

This stay I didn't like much at all.

almost okay property but not highly recommended.

I didn't find staff very much soft spoken. They were almost ok but i can't recommend them on high side. Also, even i paid very high room rate, they don't provide complimentry water even single bottle and charges for everything which was strange !! At least, as a courtesy, they should provide 2 complimentary water bottles in the room when guest arrives but no water bottle and immediately after arriving the room, we have to order that which is very strange !!! ]

property centrally located which is very good. Hotel building also looks very good.

Short and enjoyable shopping heaven

Upon arrival (at 3AM) the receptionist told they didn't have the room we'd requested. Instead he downgraded us to a similar room but smaller& with 2 small beds and as apology free "premium" wifi was offered for 1 day. The change to our requested room was done well and effortlessly the next day but I was very disapointed of the hassle when we arrived.

Breakfast buffet is vast, staff friendly and pool&restaurant area in the top floor seemed nice (didn't have time to try though). Also location of this hotel is excellent, close to shops and mrt that takes you anywhere in the city.

On balance of considerations, happy with my stay at the Hilton.

WiFi is only free for Hilton Honors members; so had to become a member. Breakfast is rather limited in its choices. Difficult to get a taxi if not prebooked ... even outside of rush hours. View from my room was terrible. Wish it was a choice element upon booking.

Expectations were largely met. Location is good. Staff are friendly and very helpful.

A fantastic 5 day stay for our special occasion made perfect by fantastic staff and great location

A balcony would have made it marginally better

The staff were sensational throughout our stay of 5 days - The Hotel Manager (Samuel Peter) met us in the lift by accident and immediately made us welcome by personally taking us to the concierge to get information. Every staff member was polite, friendly, helpful and made things special for us. This included complimentary chocolates, champagne and Angel (From Housekeeping) dressed our room with petals and toweling "swans". We were made to feel so special - we will never forget this anniversary stay and would strongly recommend the Hilton Singapore as a top Hotel . We have stayed in many Hotels all around the World and have never experienced such friendly staff - Our congratulations and thanks go to Samuel and his team for a perfect stay. From Geoff & Lyn McKay - Gold Coast Australia

The bed was very comfortable.

We are perplexed that there is no free internet in a prestigious hotel in such an advanced country. Also, the internet connection was very bad. We had to keep logging in every little while. Also, we did not get our packed breakfast (already paid for) that we pre-ordered on a form during check-in. The order was "not in the system" so they only started preparing at the time. We waited for it and our pre-booked taxi already had its meter running. After more than 15 minutes the concierge checked but it was not ready so we left without the breakfast as we need to catch our flight. The TV is small and blurry.

The bed was very comfortable.

The location of the hotel & the friendly / helpful...

Breakfast options are very poor. Hilton needs to have a more rich diversified breakfast!

The location of the hotel & the friendly / helpful staff. Especially the concierge gentleman who's named Zaki. He was very helpful & by his support, we managed to save lot of time & money.

Bed was comfortable and the rooms staff excellent.
    • King Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

The bath with no separate shower, it was dangerous climbing over the side to access a shower and more so when trying to get out. The floor and bath were slippery when wet and one had been using things such as shampoo. What is easy for a lithe 14 year old can be a challenge for someone in their later years.

Bed was comfortable and the rooms staff excellent.

Nice location, friendly and very helpful staff

The bathrooms are very small.

The breakfast was good and because of the jet lag staff were kind enough to let us carry well past time and also use to warn us just before the buffet closed so we could get more food. Also if you are a young family the hotel goes out of its way to help you. They washed our bottles and warmed up the milk for the children and that in itself was a huge relief. They did it all with a smile

first time in Hilton I had a good stay and will consider again to stay next time.

The rooms are a bit dated and the bathroom is a bit small. The was no mini bar items in the fridge

The room it self is spacious, air-con is excellent. bed is very comfortable.

Great few days in Singapore.
    • King Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Great location rooftop pool lovely and bar on roof lovely at night very relaxing. Very central and close to shops and restaurants. Very helpful staff in hotel.

Not bad, but not as good as it could be!

On arrival, there was NO ONE at the door to welcome us in. There were not enough staff working at the reception in the breakfast area, resulting in long lines. The room was obviously old, even though it was an executive one. One day we were out from 11am-4pm and the room was STILL not cleaned :(

As everyone says, the breakfast is pretty good, with a huge variety of foods. The staff I talked to directly were friendly and professional. Nice tea in the room. We were upgraded to a executive room!

Good located hotel with several problems.
    • Deluxe Plus Twin Room

We had to wait every morning in the queue to awfuly designed breakfest room. Breakfests were mostly for Asian tourist without any pork ham and very limited selection of cheese (but very good selection of fruits). Without business centre it was very difficult print boarding passes. Slow wi-fi. Only few copies of free newspapers (New York Times International). Only several chairs in the lobby. Rather disapointed for expensive Hilton hotel.

Very good location near MRT station, malls, shops and restaurants, not far from the excellent National Museum. Large clean room, good swimming pool with wonderful views (but with early closing time 8 pm, sometimes even closed earlier due to private parties).

Not a bad stay , love the location!

The room doors (or something else) are not completely noise free! One can hear if someone is chatting along the corridor ! Room size is a tad bit tiny as we were 3 guests in one room..

The Location is the best part of the hotel.. It's on the end side of the famous Orchard Road.. Which is great for one to feel close to the vibe and action of the street yet far off to not get overwhelmed by the crowds (which is more likely of one is staying in one of the hotels in the middle of orchard road) .. It's close to the Botanical Gardens.. Around 2km walk.. And the walk to the Gardens along Tanglin is pleasant and beautiful..

Terrible
    • Deluxe Plus King Room

We stayed in Hilton from 1.08 till 11.08.2017. The pillows are stinky, so that even they have changed the pillow case every day, the pillows still stink. The room had an very old TV and 1970s -1980s in furniture, really old furniture . The room was dusty and didn't have window, that can be opened. Only a glass showcase. So you have fresh air only from air conditioner. The breakfast was disgusting! When you ask for a black bread, they didn't bring one, and one of the days they offered me the rested edge of the bread... Fruits are only 4 kinds - melon, watermelon, kiwi and dragon fruit... So I wouldn't rate this hotel with 5 star, even with 4 star, for that what it offers it deserves only 3 stars. The pool is very very small... The location is the only one that's worth it. Nothing to do with Hilton Hotels in Europe...

Only the location, but you have so many hotels to choose nearby...

Disappointed with the hhnono policy of no benefits if booked via 3rd party.

If you are a hhnonor member, you are NOT entitled to any benefits independent of which level of membership you have. There are no upgrade, no lounge access, no late checkout. Do not book via Booking.com if you want to enjoy the hhonor benefits. Hhonor has to do something about it. For business, we always have to book via 3rd party and not direct.

Location, breakfast, gym and pool.

Incredibly kind and helpfull staff, always with smile on...
    • King Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Musty smell in the room even though it was an Executive Room.

Incredibly kind and helpfull staff, always with smile on their faces. Very good breakfasts with lots of choices.

Very noisy.

Very noisy. In my room was door to neighboring room. Very clearly I heard noises, talks, TV from neighboring room. Old furniture in the bathroom. Room service come to at 5 pm (!!!) to clean room.

Pillows were nice.
    • Deluxe Plus Twin Room

The room and CR is small compared to other SG hotels I've been to. The hotel is not baby friendly

Pillows were nice. I like the fact of having your own nespresso machine in the room. I also like having your own pot of coffee at the breakfast restaurant, as well as the room rate having breakfast for 2.

Overall, it is a pleasant stay. Staff are very friendly.
    • Deluxe Plus King Room

Breakfast place- the food layout. We can find soya bean milk splashed on the floor; fruits pieces dropped on the floor. So does the salad vege.

Bed is comfortable. Coffee is great!

Excellent stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The shower can be changed to a modern shower head and not a hand shower. It should have a glass partition as the water spills out on the floor of the bathroom when you take a shower. I have to say that the room cleaning service is excellent and they later they take care of everything.

The beds were very comfortable. The location is excellent and safe for solo stay. The buffet breakfast has lots of indian, western and asian options. The liked the desserts in the lobby. The malls are very close and starbucks too :).

Weekend staycation with family & a puppy.

The down point is that the hotel is a little old & it's time to do a little revamp to the hotel as well as the room. For example, the newer hotels has direct usb charging port that we can directly plug in the cable to charge our electronics. And also to have a lift that we can take up to the lobby from the carpark. Having a baby with is, it's really inconvenient for us to climb the stairs with the pram. & also bigger carpark. Oh, & also the fridge isn't cold. If better to have a freezer compartment.

I love how the staff decorated the room knowing that it's my 1st wedding anniversary they even gave my boy a little soft toy & they're friendly to my puppy too. They even help us hang a sign at our door to let others know we have a dog in our room. Love how comfy the bed is.

Hilton was ok

Hotel really doesn't cater to families or offer much variety in sense of restaurants. I'd suggest eating out as the hotel is quite pricey. Buffet breakfast was ok but nothing spectacular as it offers the same food everyday. Roof top pool isn't at all catered to children, actually I felt sorry for those who were dining at the roof top restaurant only to have children screaming and carrying on in the spa which they assumed was a kids pool. The room is a little dated but was spacious enough and was well kept though the view from the 19th floor was dull (we faced a wall) The bathroom area is clean but there wasn't a power point to plug my hair straightener which was odd. Overall this hotel is best for those on business trips or travelling alone.

Most of the staff members are helpful