2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Genting Hotel Jurong

Reviews of Genting Hotel Jurong This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2 Town Hall Link, Singapore 608516, Jurong East, 608516 Singapore, Singapore

#284 of 552 hotels in Singapore

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Far from event venue.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Buffet breakfast didn't have variables. Thought the hotel is adjacent to the event venue but couldn't go directly. Hotel wasn't bad for this. My research wasn't enough.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Don't, if you don't have to.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

a lot of things.. check in took me almost an hour. coming from a 12 hours flight, it really killed me. horrible breakfast, expensive and bad dinner with unhappy waitresses. I was told that 2 shirts cannot be ironed and delivered in almost 36 hours. instead receptionist gave me an iron. I was really happy when checked-out from this hotel..

Hotel is close to some local street markets and big shopping centers. I would strongly recommend to visit and dine on these places rather than dining at the hotel.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

It was ok for just 1 night
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Wasn’t there long enough to comment. Was there at 3pm and told to wait 10 to 15mins as our room was not ready? Housekeeping were still sorting it out? Considering it was a late check in and I was tired I had to wait!

I was only there for a night and it was adequate, not amazing but ok

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Great Hotel for Tuas area and best staff that very helpful
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

actually, if you visit Singapore for holiday for enjoying city center hotel location is a little bit far from orchard area, but they have an alternative that provides you direct bus to Sentosa Island every hour.

I like the location of the hotel near with the 4 Malls and for my child, there is Singapore science center nearby and in the opposite site there is a library that my kids like to visit, and this best hotel that located near Tuas area. I would like to send my gratitude for the staff of Genting hotel especially Mr. Zuresh and Mr. Fauzie, I lost my wallet in the Taxi from Genting hotel to my office in Tuas, and they manage to handle my issue well, all my belonging is complete back to me without any missing. all the staff here is great.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

I got a smoking room while i am no smoker
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I got a smoking room while i am no smoker It was a lot of money for sleeping in a ashtray smell. There was no other room available i was told The room it self was spacious, but the sigarette smell was horrible. I cant understand that they dont ban smoking in all the rooms, there are garden areas on each floor for the smoker to use.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

I will stay here again if I have to. Because no other option available.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff was not friendly neither helpful. The breakfast they are offering in 14 SGD per person is a joke. Breakfast was more local oriented. There was nothing to eat for international guests other than some piece of bread or boiled egg.

Only the location. This is the last hotel in the area if you have any work in Tuas area. The location is good because there are 4 malls near to this place. The cleanliness of the rooms were also commendable.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

3* local hotel

It’s a basic hotel and a standard of 3* at best

It’s a good location if you need to be in Jurong... we did as our family live there... very “local suburb”

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Just meet my purpose for the trip
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room quite small No lounge or bar for late snacks or night intertainment WiFi facilities limited to 2 devices only should be not restricted

Near to MRT station and shopping mall

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

The room space is too small and is very expensive but the hotel location is very good.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room with Maritime Experiential Museum tickets

The room space is very small. Toilet and bath space is too small.

The hotel location and cleanliness is very good. The staffs cooperation is excellent.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Family Enclave from renovation
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1) check in - I queued up for 1 hour before it was my turn to be served. There was a shortage of staff and slowly more staff joined in to attend to check-in customers which was good. But the system was so slow that each customer was at the counter for very Long. However, the staff still maintain their smile and kept apologising for the delay. 2) car park- mine is a 5 day stay. There used to be free parking coupon. However, there is no such system anymore. All car owners must pay for per hour entry. My 1st day, I incurred $25. The 2nd day, I parked for a while and exited- incurred $12. As I had to come back in the evening and exit the car park on the 3rd, another charge. Please do consider implementing back the car park coupon as a form of benefits to your customers. The cost is really high and I have never come across any hotel with no free car park. This is the first. Also, I panicked in the car park cos I could not exit. I didn’t have enough $ in my cash card and the cashcard TOP up machine was not working. Kept saying error. The car park attendant led me to another machine and it took a while for it to be done.

1) the Deluxe room was spacious and clean. 2) card key worked well 3) bathroom shower gel and shampoo was filled up - need not be filled with frustration that it was empty 4) Staff is patient and they were so busy. Yet, they still have a smile. The check in counter, Ms Nur is extremely cool and patient. A customer tried to cut my queue and insists that she served him and that he cannot wait. She handled him patiently and told him that he had to queue up.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

I think it is a good experience staying in Genting Hotel. Will reommend to others.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Even though the room was clean, the photos shown do not reflect reality. There is no wardrobe. Just a rail and hangers outside in one corner of the room. The room itself is too small for someone to move around. The room was described as deluxe room. One thing is that the toiletries in the bathroom were written in Chinese and could not be known for non-Chinese speakers. From example, I did not know which one is a shampoo and which one is a conditioner/body soap!

The room was clean. The staff are professional and nice. The location was good and plenty of shops and restaurants around.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Can be better
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Requested for queen bed and high floor but got two single beds and 5th floor only. Room is small and not much amenities provided in the room

Liked how it was near to shopping malls, Jcube, Westgate & JEM - easy access to local food

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

It's not bad.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Laundry didn't work, laundry services is expensive. Only the "chosen ones" can go to the sky lounge. (I wasn't)

The location is good, the room was cleaned properly every day.

My first stay at Genting Jurong hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The chair at writing desk is not comfortable. Can’t sit for long if we need to use the laptop.

Good location to bus interchange and MRT and shopping Malls

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

I read a lot of reviews and they were mixed, so I was...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I read a lot of reviews and they were mixed, so I was expecting a hotel past its prime that was still hanging on to its former glory. That is not what I found at all. It’s a new hotel with friendly staff and clean and comfortable rooms. The price is reasonable for Singapore to be sure. It’s also in a part of town without many hotels so it was super convenient for me who was visiting friends. All the other hotel options were downtown. It’s a bit of a trip if you want to keep going to the CBD all the time, but if that’s what you’re going for then stay somewhere down there.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The reception service from the stuff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The reception service from the stuff. Such a rude manner. Her body language doesnt even welcome us in my stay. Showing attitude to me when i was showing my reservation thru my phone using booking.com. such a shame to have a person who have half hearted to be treated even for a 1 night stay. Her name was lidawati. Another incident, same day. My husband did park aside just outside the hotel lobby. To handover what i did left on the car. My friends was in the car while my husband were out. At that moment there was no vehicle behind and ahead of them. A very rude no manners security men giving a hard time. He approached them as if its a heavy traffic and he treated one of them to get into a fight. Yes duty a security officer is to make sure no one congested the lane ard the hotel lobby. But with this attitude such a disgraceful towards the hotel name.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

The hotel is clean, facilities are adequate for a place to...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff were poorly trained and gave conflicting information, no food except for vending machines after an early hour, an overall pretty lousy feel to it. It could be a lot better with some seemingly minor improvements.

The hotel is clean, facilities are adequate for a place to sleep.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

I was there for work and the hotel was very convenient to...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was quite small considering the price they charge. Location of the hairdryer mount made the space at the sink quite cramped. If you are looking for a good western breakfast this is not the place. Seems to be geared towards tour groups.

I was there for work and the hotel was very convenient to the company I was visiting. The restaurant for dinner was quite good. Staff was helpful

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Nothing Fancy - Just A Clean Place to Spend the Night
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

For a Resorts World property, I really expected more for breakfast. Unless you are having breakfast at their VIP lounge at the top floor (which I assume should be better), expect to be disappointed on the spread at the main lobby cafe. It was a purely local spread of congee, seafood noodle soup, dry noodles, and some rice. There was not a single international offering. This is the first property I have ever stayed where scrambled and fried eggs were not offered at the buffet. They did have eggs, but your only choices were soft-boiled or hard-boiled. The room also did not have an iron which was surprising to me since the property seems to cater to some business travelers. And lastly, this is also the first property to reject my request for 2 key cards. I was told that it was company policy to just give 1 key card per registered guest. Okay, I can respect that, but I also wonder given that policy, if I bring my wife and 2 small kids, will the hotel then give all 4 of us 1 key card each? I highly doubt. I did not feel welcomed when I checked in. Honestly, I would probably stay here again mainly because the location is convenient to my Singapore office, and because the rates are quite reasonable for a Singapore hotel. Otherwise, I would stay elsewhere.

Depending what you plan to do at Singapore, Genting Hotel Jurong could be the right hotel for you. If you want to be in the West area, at a location near some shopping (JCube, JEM, Westgate are all a few minutes walk away) and a MRT station (closest to Jurong East station - Green Line/East West Line), and at a price that will not break your wallet, this property possibly could be the best choice in the area!

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Hotel with big name but not too much facilities.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bed was not comfortable, the food was not good and not too much variation. And quite far to go to mrt station. And last a little pricey for that kind of room hotel.

We like the facility free shuttle bus to Sentosa Island. But we stay there and dont have chance to enjoy this facility.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Room was quite clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Price for the rooms are always set too high! No proper shower gel provided. Soap were to be dispense through a plastic dispenser like budget hotels. Weird noises coming out from the air-conditioner.

Room was quite clean. Great location. However once again, not worth the price for this room!

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

The room is cozy and the bed is comfortable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The soap dispenser had no soap in it. It has not been refilled for 4 days I was there!! The sink and the toilet could have been cleaner. The room has no very good sound isolation - I could hear all the noises in the corridor. The breakfast has little variety and mainly asian type.

The room is cozy and the bed is comfortable. It's easy to orient within the hotel. The stuff is helpful.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Decent Basic Hotel but littel expensive for the size of the room and room amenities.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Even though its basic hotel Price is high with compared to room size and amenities been provided. Getting Taxi on weekdays is difficult and you need to wait for 10 to 30 min.

It was located just opposite to Jurong Metro station and have lot of Shopping malls and Food restaurants near by at walkable distance .

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

The most expensive stay in Jurong
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No complimentary parking. The HDMI port on the TV is inaccessible so you have to call for a technician to do it for you.

Very cosy. Nice view of Jurong East hub. Quiet. No one uses the pool in the evening (guests are probably at RWS) so give it a go!

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

All the staff we've encountered were very nice.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

All the staff we've encountered were very nice. The front desk staff was especially nice, even using their own personal phones to get a Grab car to go into the city and the airport. Thank you Moniq for your warm smile and great service during check out and even ensuring we got into the right car. The beds were very comfortable and room was very clean and spacious. Thank you Genting Hotel for your hospitality. I would def stay here again :)

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Was ok but wouldn’t stay here again unless I had to.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was really really small and the rates was high. Not really value for money. Very basic hotel.

Clean and hotel was close to area where the concert we came for was held at. Close to JCube so food was easy to get.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Good location hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Maybe the rooms were a little bit small but everything else made up for this. 👍

Genting is a good value for money spot. It has shuttle services to RWS Singapore. Plus it is located close to JSquare with tons of eateries to choose from. What’s more is its close proximity to the MRT and shopping centres JCube, JEM, Westgate, BigBox, IMM with even more eateries to choose from and shopping to be done. There are also many attractions to choose from. And the hotel is not very congested or near a crowded place. Aircon is so cold too - best for the searing heat felt everyday!

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Nice&tidy place with reasonable price
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The only thing I feel not so comfy is that even the air conditioner is off I still feel cold ( I don't have the habit sleeping with air con on),can't have the windows open.

Everything is clean and tidy. Staff is very friendly.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Happy to stay in Genting Jurong, overall is good and will come again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The car park is extremely not friendly, parking space is so small. Staff are helpful but not many smiles.

Location is good, few big shopping malls nearby, bus terminal and MRT station are walking distance

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Not an accomodation stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Requested for single queen size bed to accomodate my baby daughter. But was given a twin single bed. When requested for queen as per my booking, was told its full and wasn’t given. Uncomfortable sleep. As guest of hotel, no complimentary for car parking at hotel carpark. Mechanised carpark charges were too expensive. Spent almost $60 just for carpark charges. Staff mentioned only foreign cars are given discount, not local cars. Requested for houskeeping on second day of stay, when out and come back at night, but room was still wasn’t made. Had to call houskeeping at 2200hrs and housekeeping was done, causing disturbance and woke my daughter up.

Centralised location with good amenities near by.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Good value for money
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location was about 5 minute walk to the shopping malls, part of which was not stroller friendly. The pool was too deep for my toddler, so it was an unfortunate disappointment

The room was clean and we had a great view from the top floor.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

The place is always clean and not dusty.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The toilet needs a bidet but i guess it is a singapore type thing whereby there is no bidet. Also, the booking was for SGD564 but i ended up paying more and when I called the hotel for the invoice, it was never sent.

The place is always clean and not dusty. Everything looks nice and clean

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Low cost
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very Bad soundproofing !!! You Can hear everything from others rooms and the corridor. Breakfast : almost nothing continental, just piece of bread and butter or butternut.

Close to mall and metro

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Good acccomodation and service.

Everything was fine. Room is clean and walls are amazingly soundproof. The hotel offers free hourly shuttle to Sentosa and back. The breakfast was ok as well, I would just suggest them to offer fruits and some candies for coffee/tea. My flight was very early in the morning, so they prepared a small takeaway breakfast set for me - was very helpful.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Average
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The ventilation from the bathroom out to the living room not so good and the room is not soundproof as you can hear to the next room.

The hotel is strategically located.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Bad choise, close to my customer office but much better to go downtown
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

After 10pm was not possible to eat anything neither around the hotel. The breakfast was only local, nothing for western was available. Therefore arriving at 10.30 PM I couldn't eat anything till noon of day after.

Staycation
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I like everything about the place its really cozy and nice what to stay more days.

I love evrything during my stay in genting hotel.and Many thanks to the staffs.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

clean and the bath soaps and shampoo smells great!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room size a bit too small even for 1 or 2ppl it feels a bit claustophobic. meant for sleeping.. not for hanging out to chill or leisurely relax coz there's little space to walk around.

clean and the bath soaps and shampoo smells great!

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

A pleasant stay but could be better

Hope they could include a microwave in the room or at least 1 on each level for guest use as what they did for the ice dispenser. Going down to the lobby to use the microwave oven in the middle of the night is just troublesome.

Housekeeping, room was cleaned out everyday.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Manage to meet our expectation
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room facilities are generally bare, we need to ask for toiletries and bathroom shoes to send to our room

The room is generally clean and location is near my work place

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Not my first stay in this hotel, but probably my last. Absurd parking rate.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No complimentary parking. Expect to pay SGD25 extra per night or $3 an hour for car parked in the hotel. Somehow i felt this policy is to discourage any locals or visitors who rented a car while visiting Singapore to stay. Highly Not recommended for tourist on leisure as location is very out of city and attractions. Highly Not recommended for visitors who drive. Highly Not recommended for visitors who enjoy nighlife scene as the area is very 'peaceful'.

A convenient location if you are in Singapore for business purpose, and area of business meeting are mostly taking place in the west area. Good for business travelers who do not intend to explore other places in Singapore after work.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

The hotel location is near to the amenities.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room and the toilet for showering is very small. For Singaporean who is intending for staycation in the hotel, Car park charges is not free. There is no flexibility for the food vending machines located on the first level. They accept local currencies of $2 notes only !! The card access to the room is constantly demagnetize and so sensitive, that we have to go to the front desk to rectified the issue everyday.

The hotel location is near to the amenities. Transportation services (Mrt & Bus interchange) and hawker center is within 10min walk from the hotel . Shopping centre like JEM, Jcube , Westgate is around the area .The Library is just opposite the Hotel. Staffs is very friendly and helpful. As my office is located at International Business Park , it is great that the hotel provide free Shuttle bus service

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Nice hotel, convenient if working in west of Singapore.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast catering for locals.. and I'm not sure I fancied it. Eggs available though!

Nice hotel, convenient if working in west of Singapore. Shopping mall nearby with plenty of choices of places to eat.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Good and clean hotel!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Pillow is a little thin and not firm and the bed is not very comfortable.

Located very near Jurong East MRT with plenty of food nearby. Hotel is new and room is very clean. There’s also HBO and a chinese movie channel if One Is bored. Usb and power plug above the bed which is very useful.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

I will never ever stay in this Hotel and I will try to discourage others not to stay in this Hotel .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Everything ... I did not like ... Refer my comments as above ... I did NOT like this Hotel, at all. I have been travelling all over the world (various countires & cities) This is a very mediocre OR rather cheap hotel - Breakfast is ZERO (Hopeless / Useless). NO VALUE FOR MONEY - as Hotel tariff is very high compare to what facilities Hotel offer ... Hotel is only for people who want to play in Casino ... All other guests are least important to Hotel management ... World's MOST USELESS HOTEL -- I will put this on Google, so others are not cheated ...

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Overhyped and overcharged!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is over hyped and over charged. I wanted to book one room for 3 adults and 1 child but they showed me two rooms for such 2as avaliable but when I wanted to book for 1 room for 2 adults and 1 child it's said it wasn't available. STRANGE! The bathroom had a peculiar smell and did not provide anything other than a dental kit. For a price they should've been providing atleast shaving kit and cotton buds and stuffs.

The hotel was clean. The only advantage is the location as there aren't many hotels this side.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Perhaps they should provide shuttles between hotel and MRT station upon request.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Still a fair bit of walk from the MRT station. It seems more difficult if you have bigger luggages to move.

They have various vending machines in their property, which is very convenient for they are not very close to the shops.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

ok if you just wanted somewhere to sleep
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Gym - bicycle was broken and was also broken at my last stay 12 months ago breakfast is very poor - not suited to a western travellers, with no cereal of fruit available substandard bar or restaurant in the hotel...have to go the mall opposite for something decent to eat/drink.

Comfrotable bed and clean rooms

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Yesterday me and my boyfriend booked a room to stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Yesterday me and my boyfriend booked a room to stay. But when we reached there the reception said that they haven’t received my reservation and i have to sit down and wait. Plus, they have mentioned that one of us have to be above 21 years old, and this situation we have never met before. But when i book it through booking.com, they don’t mention anything at all. I have asked the reception that why don’t they mention it on hotel rules, so i couldn’t just book another hotel and save more times. They said they are going to put it soon. The checkin was damn long. I hope that hotel could improve this problem. Thank you

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No onsite cafe/restaurant for light lunch. Had to pay $30 to access the buffet. And breakfast ($20) was very limited.

OK location if you have business in the area (but a taxi trip from town is not too much trouble).

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Location is very convenient
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The size of the room is reasonable small as compare to the price you pay and the air con system is never been cold . The toilet is small the ventilation system don’t seen working . You need to pay for the car park which cost $25 per day

Location is very convenient

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

The room normal but the price is higher then others
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hope Hotel can give free parking or maybe the fee a bit cheaper. Parking fee too expensive for us like business, we need to drive in and out, the parking charges SGD25, If Hotel provide free parking maybe will consider, if not Thanks ! i will never check in this hotel anymore. Some more too far from hotel to MRT station.

I prefer Hotel Boss, more convenient. The price are reasonable.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Every morning, the hotel staff at breakfast bothered me...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Every morning, the hotel staff at breakfast bothered me about signing my breakfast bill. I pay for a room with included breakfast. Is it necessary to ask you every day for a bill signing. Inability of the hotel. Unprofessional attitude toward hotel guests.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

wifi is weak, not stable, low speed.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

wifi is weak, not stable, low speed. Not able to check it in the morning, though I reach here and they have vacant room. I have to wait till 15:00pm, otherwise we have to spend 0.5day charge.Feel bad

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

The room is nice and clean
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Multi Attractions Package

Singaporean can’t take the Shuttle service to Sentosa . Told by the staff, need to take public transport there even when we purchase the attraction ticket tgt with the hotel

The room is nice and clean

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Good stay and breakfast could be better catered
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast not catered to western populations. It’s only local centric. Would have been better with cereal, oats, fruits...

Easy access and in calm location

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

BAD EXPERINCE .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I had a business trip in Singapore for 20 days. Front deck lady (Chinese) very rude. asking for full advance payment as she declared that didn't thrust me to pay at end of stay. valid also for my colleagues. Breakfast Chinese style , same every day , very poor .I observed Chinese guests, also stay few days , bored for breakfast style. On dinner time , the advised printed menu is not followed by chef.( Greek salad have smoked chicken , no feta cheese, no olive oil, even those noticed on menu. On front desk , Chinese officers , not suitable for western peoples. I not recommended for western peoples, as it is very expensive and poor services

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Hotel is near to the mall and outlets and has bus to the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Price is high for what you get. The rooms are small. Also the gym and pool are small. Only one restaurant and no pool bar.

Hotel is near to the mall and outlets and has bus to the Sentosa.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

10/10.....-3 for the let down.
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Multi Attractions Package

Breakfast at hotel is catering for chinese (their main clientelle) not western. They have an additional charge to upgrade to the western breakfast, but its the same buffet for an extra $13 (no extras and no bacon as advertised). The coffee is incredibly undrinkable.

Hotel is near the science centre, snow city, omni theatre, 4 malls, imax and cinema (5min stroll). Shuttle bus to Santosa is 24/7 on the hour/half hour. Staff are super friendly and helpfull with great local knowledge.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The service . Called for help but none came to our room even though the guest service agent said that she will send someone to our room.

Location wise near to the shopping malls

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

It was in convenient location for me
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was problem regarding issuing an invoice for me as it was done through Booking.com, but finally I got an email.

It was in convenient location for me

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

its a good hotel which I use evertine I'm in Singapore
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

As with all hotels worldwide, hotel breakfasts are pricey and never that good - use the authentic Singaporean restaurants which are nearby

This is a well placed hotel with great helpful staff, really nice gardens and an outdoor pool Easy walking distance of the trains and shops, restaurants etc

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Work dictated the location but there are far better hotels in town
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Property knows it’s a good location for Jurong and prices accordingly but poor value for money compared to many other Singapore hotels

Proximity to Jurong Island

• Reviewed: January 13, 2018

I recommend ^^
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Multi Attractions Package

bed was fine. Not enough variety of different foods to meet customer's expectation from all over the world.

Rooms clean. Building is new. Many taxis available. Front desk people are nice.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2018

Fair enough
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This is a 3 star hotel and so things like an awkwardly working shower are possible. The rooms also feel a bit claustrophobic as there is space for the (large) beds and little more. The ventilation system is quite noisy.

Amazing location with easy MRT access to pretty much the whole island and very helpful staff. The beds are nice and large. The power sockets fit a large variety of the common plugs (EU, UK etc.), so no need for an adapter.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

Comfortable. Clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room a bit small but comfortable.

Room is clean. Near Jurong East Mrt and interchange. If you know the way, coffee shops and NTUC is nearby. Yes, the multiplex theatre is nearby too.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Nice clean hotel. But overpriced.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was good, but almost the same breakfast every day. The hotel, though good, fares less on value for money.

The hotel was clean and nice. Helpful staff.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2017

Good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Aircond too cold even I already adjust the temperature to 30 degree Celsius and the room lighting has some issue. No room service for dining. Cafeteria menu less choice .

Request for early check in and it’s granted ! Appreciated

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

Overall the hotel has meet my expectation and I will recommend to others.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I booked the room for my China relatives. Everything is fine except for the double standard answers by the front counter staff.

The quietness for good sleep. The complimentary bus service to Sentosa.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Should give priority to online booking especially guests who stay with kids.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I would like to comment about my actual booking was non smoking area. However when I checked in the 1st day, we were given smoking area.Reason given it depends what room is available during we checked in to hotel.

Location is convenient. Easy to take public transport. Free shuttle to Sentosa Island. Nearby shopping malls & foods stall.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Good hotel if you have business in Jurong East
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room is so small that once the bathroom door is open your access to bed is no longer available

It's conveniently located if you have business around Jurong East area

• Reviewed: December 1, 2017

New hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast and food in general was poor. I cannot remember the last time I stayed in a hotel that didn't have cereal of any type available for westerner's.

New hotel

• Reviewed: November 25, 2017

close to the shopping area and the MRT.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

close to the shopping area and the MRT. the room is enough for one person, clean. the wifi sometimes not working then you need to go to the reception. Air conditioner is good. quiet and powerful. the overall feeling is OK

• Reviewed: November 25, 2017

Nice hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the Price is a bit high, I presume it is just because of the conference.

The overall feeling is OK, the room have enough space for one person, it is clean, modern. By the way, I like the air conditioner very much, it is very quiet and works fine. anyway, as a 3-star hotel, everything seems OK. I had a comfortable stay there.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

I'd stay here again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

When the key card is taken out of the light slot, the air conditioner and the refrigerator also shut off. I normally buy yogurt to eat for breakfast and was unable to do that because the refrigerator would be off for 9 or more hours a day while I was working. The restaurant menu (breakfast and dinner) had limited choices.

Great location, close to transportation (bus, train). Beautiful property.

We Price Match