2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of InterContinental Singapore

Reviews of InterContinental Singapore This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

80 Middle Road, 188966 Singapore, Singapore

#21 of 543 hotels in Singapore

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Large clean well equipped rooms.
    • Deluxe Room King

The hot tub is not as described. It’s just a poolside jacuzzi.

Large clean well equipped rooms. Central location. Has a shopping complex underneath and the MRT subway beneath that. Great international breakfast buffets including western, Indian, Chinese and other Asian.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Good service. Good stay.
    • Heritage Room King

What could have been better would be the reception of the tv remote. I could not switch channel from the bed but had to angle myself off the bed in order to use the control. I thought that more could be done to spruce up the pool area, and to offer food services by the pool. It was a bit of a hike from the Heritage room to the pool.

I liked the consistently professional service of the various staff members, from the bellhop to the servers as Ash and Elm. I appreciated the 20% discount that in-house guest received if they signed up for the IHG membership and how accommodating the staff at Ash and Elm were to accommodate me and my two children for a little bit of breakfast even though we were a little late. Loved the lunch semi-buffet at Ash and Elm; I felt that it was really value-for-money at $48 with a main course; the fish was succulent and tasty. I thought the room was comfortable; the space was relatively small and well designed; rooms were clean and loved the wooden flooring. The water pressure in the room was good and the complimentary bath gel and shampoo were of a good quality. Instant Service service was truly instant.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Fantastic as always
    • Heritage Room King

I stayed in the Heritage wing for this visit and the only problem was that we had a pram for my grandson and there were stairs to navigate which sometimes proved a little difficult but not a huge problem

The Intercontinental has become my favourite place to stay in Singapore due to it's location, friendly staff and facilities. Always a great experience which is why I keep coming back.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Very elegant, very clean.
    • Deluxe Room King

Only one lift was working when we arrived so it took time to get to our room.

Very elegant, very clean. The location was close to everything you want to see in Singapour. The bar was super!

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Perfect stay!

Absolutely nothing.

Excellent service, delicious breakfast. Hotel located next to shopping centre with lots of food and MRT Station. Very nice pool, clean rooms and bathroom. Very comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Pleaseant, but certainly on a Singapore standard not exceptional
    • Heritage Room King

The standard of the food was below expectation. On 2 of the days I had to queue for breakfast. On day 1, my bed was folded own in the evening, thereafter nothing!

The staff were friendly and obliging

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Interconti at Bugis

Was All good

Flight to Singapore was delayed. Arrived after midnight, longing for a shower and a goodnight sleep. This was appreciated by the staff at reception. Check in was very pleasant and efficiënt. Within 5 minutes after arrival we unlocked our room.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed returning to the Intercontinental - a home away from home
    • Deluxe Room King

nothing that I could find.

Made to feel very welcome and at home from our initial checkin with Celine who made sure our stay would be everything we hoped for. Whilst there I aged another year and had the lovely surprise of having a specially decorated birthday cake was delivered to our room to mark the occasion. A late check out was also permitted thus making the wait at the airport less onerous. Celine on the checkin desk is an absolute credit to the hotel arranging any requests promptly and always with a smile.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Location is a plus plus to be near so many nice shops at Bugis Junction.
    • Deluxe Room King

The black coffee served during breakfast was terrible. The water not hot, the coffee tastes really awful. Cant understand why such a nice restaurant cannot get its coffee right? Spoilt my entire breakfast.

The staffs were very well trained. The concierge boys prompt and efficient. I asked for a 12-kg box dropped by a business contact and it was delivered to my room so quickly with no hassle.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Excellent choice for travellers looking for well-located hotel with a sense of luxury.
    • Deluxe Room King

We enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel and the timeless interior, breakfast was excellent with a wide range of Asian and Western food, great overall service and well-located.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Our stay was excellent.
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

Hotel is not completely obvious from the street.

Hotel is in a convenient location, very clean, good food, very comfortable beds and nice staff. Everything we used was of a very good standard.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Very enjoyable stay.
    • Deluxe Room King

Could have had more cupboard space and hangers. Would have preferred a pillow that did not collapse it's shape. (They have feather and foam pillows - but not firm ones)

Lovely atmosphere in bar/lounge. Good sized bedroom and bathroom.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Great hotel in a great location in Singapore.
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

I can't think of anything specifically.

The room was very comfortable and we slept so well. We also really enjoyed the breakfast buffet, which I do not say very often.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Hotel with the mall
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

Staffs are not friendly. When I turned up to the counter, she told that the system down can't do anything to my booking. No smiling or welcome to me and I felt upset. I've paid so much and returned from the crews are bad.

Hotel with the mall

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

An excellent stay...beyond expectation.
    • Deluxe Room King

The staff is extremely helpful. The hotel is in a prime area and near a lot of interesting places. The room is really comfortable. Breakfast is definitely to be taken in the package.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Satisfied Staycation
    • Deluxe Room King

the aircon suddenly turns hot and stuffy in the middle of the night. started off with 20degree before sleeping.

good location. rooms were clean and tidy. breakfast wide spread of varieties.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Location is good attached to bugis mall with a connection to...
    • Premier Room King

They gave me a room that has a smell. After 3 requests to move to another room, i got a replacement late in the night.

Location is good attached to bugis mall with a connection to train.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Large and confortable room.
    • Heritage Room King

Breackfast was a bit disappointing for a 5 star hotel, not enough choices for european tastes. We booked "heritage room" that looked directly into BUGIS shopping center...not very heritage. Should be specified that this kind of room are well decorated but have no privacy at all.

Large and confortable room. Perfect location

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

I booked 5 room of twin bed.
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

I booked 5 room of twin bed. And they surprise me to offer me 5 king size bed. Surely i will never book this hotel. And I have doubt how booking.com communicate with them.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Perfect
    • Club Room King

One of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. I found the bed very comfortable, couldn’t fault the cleanliness and the staff went out of they’re way to make us happy. We loved the Executive Club and the pool was very clean, beautiful and relaxing.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Exceptional Service
    • Deluxe Room King

My partner and I stayed for 2 nights on our way home to Sydney after a few weeks in Europe. We are so glad we chose to stay at the Intercontinental. It was the best hotel experience we’ve ever had, mainly because the staff were so fantastic. I would like to make a special mention to Josiah, who checked us in and all of the lovely Club lounge staff for looking after us. It really shows that you take great pride in service. We only stayed 2 nights but you called us by name and treated us like regulars. Getting access to the club lounge was a great idea and perfect for a short stay. It was so convenient and the food was amazing, breakfast, high tea and dinner and drinks. Great Value. All of the interiors of the hotel were beautifully designed and so clean. We did not want to leave. Looking forward to our return, hopefully soon.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Great location and quality service
    • Heritage Room King

The fridge made a strange sound during the night

The position a plus the service a plus the staff were very helpful. I would recommend to families as a great place to enjoy Singapore. The restaurants were all very good Ash and Elm a highlight.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Had a very good stay.. with just a few minor issues

1. Found a short hair on my 'clean' bath towel, so I took another towel.. it also had a hair. Other days towels were clean. 2. Their breakfast is until 10.30, so exactly at that minute they quickly start carrying away all food. As always people are allowed to take food until that time and then sit and eat. Breakfast area was still full of people when at 10.30, after we were done with our food we asked a nearby waiter for a coffee, but with plates in hands and without any reply he run away. We did not feel like he will bring the order so we found another person to ask - a woman that was standing right next to the coffee mashine doing nothing much. We asked her for a coffee but she refused to make the drinks - I remember the time was 10.32.. Next day we tried their coffee and left disaapointed, a day after for the coffee we went to starbucks nearby.

The staff- receptionists, concierge, bell guys - all were very friendly as well as helpful to us. Also often somebody would come to bring bottles of water. Rooms were clean, cleaning staff helped enhance the comfort each day; we were pleased by that, especially that we were not very impressed with the staff at breakfast restaurant. Beds are comfy, location is good.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Location is good
    • Heritage Room King

We requested the extra bad but the receptionist said all extra beds were all occupied. However the other staff said he could provide the bed, so we were expecting it. The receptionist called back to us and told he was the one who checked us in why we didn’t believe. We kind of felt bad in the way he spoke. Moreover as we already paid for the extra bed but not got the physical bed anyway we needed to call and ask for the towel, the bottle of water etc. This made us feel worse. We think this hotel was not worth the price at all compared with other same class hotel. Therefore we definitely never ever choose this hotel again.

Location is good

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

The staff helped us when our family of 5 couldn’t have...

The pool wasn’t open which I wish we’d known about before. The booking was a bit messed up- even though I booked 2 rooms in my name, emailed the hotel and even called in the phone, we still Didn’t have rooms together. The receptionist said it was something to do with the booking and the way it came through. They initially couldn’t even see the second room on the booking

The staff helped us when our family of 5 couldn’t have interconnected rooms- something was wrong with the booking. We had to spend one night apart but the next day they moved us together and apparently it was even an upgrade. The staff were great. The breakfast was wonderful

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Missing customer focus and no empathy.

The missing experienced customer focus. There was no flexibility or willingness or to solve a self produced issue. We booked two rooms. 1 double bed room and one deluxe room, with 2 double beds. Instead of the deluxe room, we got a lower category room, with a missing bed capacity. After an unnecessary and very unpleasant long discussion, we got an additional extra bed late in the night. No “Sorry”, or any other reaction from the hotel until today.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Good Breakfast layout!
    • Heritage Room King

The Heritage rooms have no access to elevators, so with older parents, it was quite a walk. I would have booked more easily accessible rooms if I had known.

Good Breakfast layout!!

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Awesome!
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

Booking.com. You messed up my reservation details and gave me a good scare.

Great service from the hotel staff and wedding banquet staff Teresa, especially since the staff at Booking.com messed up my name and reservation details. They had to work extra hard to retrieve my booking on a busy weekend, and assured me that I’ll have a room to stay after attending the banquet.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Satisfied with the price.
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

Sometimes fridge in the room made a big noise which made me awake at night. I guess it is time to replace the old fridge?

This was my 2nd stay. Very convenient location (direct access from train station) & great hotel for the price.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Large quiet room.
    • Grand Deluxe Room King

Wasn't made aware of renovations to outdoor areas when booking or at check-in. Milk etc. not replenished and mockery not cleaned when room was serviced.

Large quiet room. Comfortable bed. Good wifi and functional desk / work area.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Great Hotel - location and comfort - but an upgrade to internet speed at the heritage would be great
    • Heritage Room King

We stayed at the heritage wing - which had sometimes hic-up with the quality of internet connection. And I was also surprised that I couldn't access any of the world cup games in the regular TV channels.

Great comfort, nice breakfast, and superb location.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Could do better logistics
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

Booked twin rooms for 2 separate stays First time took 30 minutes to change from king room Second time no twin beds though booked 3 months ahead Consequently slept on uncomfortable trundle bed Luggage took 45 minutes for delivery

Efficient check in

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Disappointedw
    • Deluxe Room King or Two Double Beds

Booked 2 stays with 2 beds First occasion shown king bed Took 30 minutes to change to twin room Second time no twin beds though I had booked 3 months ahead Had to sleep on uncomfortable trundle bed Staff took 45 minutes to bring bags to room This was disappointing as had an appointment and had to change

Efficiency and friendliness of staff

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Enjoyable stay
    • Heritage Room King

Pool area needs a bit updating

Loved the heritage room we were in. The hotel was very elegant with a beautiful guest lounge - had a great singer the night we were there.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Old section not so nice.
    • Heritage Room King

Rather a room on a more secure floor that i needed my key to access on the elevator. The old section was a challenge to getbto.

Staff was helpful except to changing the room for me.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Lovely service, large rooms!
    • Premier Room King

Check out was a pain — there were only 2 concierges at the time of check out, and the lobby was crammed with guests who were checking in (and we're talking about huge, whole families). Waited for about 15 minutes before another concierge came over to assist us.

The staff of the InterContinental were very friendly and gracious. I noted that I was staying for an anniversary, and they prepared a lovely platter of sweets for us, as well as voluntarily extending our check out time. Very spacious and comfy rooms, too!

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Great Stay, comfortable and location.
    • Deluxe Room King

The alternative non-down-feather pillows were very hard. My neck hurt using it throughout 4 nights. Otherwise, perfect stay.

I had a great 4-night stay. Wonderful and attentive staff, spotlessly clean and nicely decored room. I like the classic vibe of the architecture that gives you a hint of Singapore history. The location is also perfect. It's connected to a mall, surrounded by restaurants, and is a few meters away from metro. The best part is the beddings that are superbly comfortable. The only problem is I'm allergic to down feather and the alternative pillows were no where near soft. It's a 5-star hotel. It should have prepared for guests of various conditions.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Highly recommend.

There could be more shade around the pool.

The hotel was perfect for our family holiday. We had a toddler with us and the staff could not have been more helpful. One of the Receptionists in particular was outstanding. I didn't get her name but my thanks to her and the staff.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

It was my first time staying at the hotel.
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

It was my first time staying at the hotel. The lobby area is disproportionately small to the overall size of the hotel. During my stay, the occupancy might have been very high which made the lobby felt unwelcoming and noisy.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

With the exception of horrible of air conditioning and ventilation, the stay was comfortable.
    • Heritage Room King

There was no kettle or any other self service provision for teas and coffee at night time. The ventilation of the heritage room is so poor that the bathroom becomes wet and slippery and my partner almost slipped in there. All futures guests should be weary prior to paying over sgd 600.

Location and breakfast was lovely.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Lovely comfortable stay in a central part of Singapore
    • Deluxe Room King

Please can a top sheet be put between us and quilt. It gets far too hot to be covered by a quilt but you sometimes need a light covering. Top sheets are going out bring them back!

The staff were lovely. I blew the fuses with my adaptor and immediately this was fixed and we were loaned the right adaptor with great speed and cheer. Breakfast was delicious and I was offered local specialties. Also when I mentioned my husband had a cold one staff member went out of his way to write down the directions to a chemist. Really kind.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Excellent relaxing time of 2 nights before flying on.
    • Deluxe Room King or Two Double Beds

Could not find a hairdryer until a knock at the door by a chambermaid disclosed its whereabouts

Beds spacious. bedrooms plush. All staff could not be more helpful or friendly - all were eager to converse. First time down for breakfast shown round what was on offer by a waiter. Food was excellent. Recommended when in Singapore.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Location location location
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

The hotel rooms can do with an update.

Superb location for shopping, huge selection of restaurants, immediately linked to a mall. Very convenient. Easy access of MRT. No problems on getting taxis, even in the rain.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Consistently good
    • Deluxe Room King

The breakfast is always fabulous - however sad there was no beef rendang

We are always happy to stay here when we come to Singapore. The mobile phone/internet gadget for guest use was a nice touch.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Outstanding , exceeded all expectations
    • Deluxe Room King

The hotel exceeded our expectations. Having stayed in several hotel in Singapore we thought we would give the hotel 'a go' and wow we will be back!

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

• Deluxe Room King

The aircon for some reason did noy function well the whole night. It was extremely warm and since it was a one night stay I did not request for a room change.

Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Everything :) Definitely one of my best experience in...

Bar closed on Friday at 1 am

Everything :) Definitely one of my best experience in Singapore so far. Staff, room, location, food and beverages are all perfect

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Poor stay
    • Heritage Room King

Extremely old hotel, virtually falling apart. Room very far from entrance had to walk through a maze. Very expensive for what you get...place is in desperate need of renovations. Also was charged $20 for a tiger beer. There are Many other new hotels in Singapore...I don’t recommend this hotel. Sorry intercontinental but your hotel has seen its glory days.

Not much

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

comfortable bed, walking distance to nearby shopping and...
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

small swimming pool and rather warm air conditioning.

comfortable bed, walking distance to nearby shopping and food court. lots of variety for breakfast very fresh and good especially loved the freshly made carrot juice.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

enjoy very much
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

The lighting system in the room is quite confusing.

I like the colonial design of the building and it is very convenient to reach the food centre and shopping mall around.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

For a first time visitor to Singapore. I loved every moment of it.
    • Deluxe Room King

The weather at afternoon was humid and hot. otherwise loved the city and the people.

The hotel was in the best location of the city, you can walk almost to every landmark in good weather or at night when its cool.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

Better than expected. Quiet and peaceful

I liked everything

Bed was very comfortable. Free smart device with unlimited local calls and data available to use outside the hotel. Location attached to mall, close to MRT, bus and tour bus excellent

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Perfect location with rather bit of dispointment.
    • Heritage Suite

Historical or sometimes even too old amenities. Weird executive suite location with no actual window facing outside. AC in mild condition but poor performance on lowering the room humidity which makes room and bed really wet.

Fantastic location in heart of Singapore. Less than 15 mins to almost all must-go places. Great resident restaurants and 24-hour dining service.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Predictable good quality hotel in great location, no soul
    • Deluxe Room King

The hotel was packed, it felt like massive industrial services at breakfast and at the pool, which is too small for the amount of rooms. It was the Chinese New Year and the hotel felt at maximum capacity to cater for all clients. I was invited at check in to choose which newspaper I would like to receive in my room every morning, however I never received any. This is a good chain but for that price other hotels can be found with more soul and less noisy Chinese families.

Very well trained staff, easy and fast check in, correct rooms, excellent choix Of breakfast

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Very nice room. Excellent location
    • Premier Suite

Food at cocktail hour. Poor to some other club suites we have stayed in

Comfy bed. Nice suite. Bathroom facilities good. Food at cocktail hour should be much bettet

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

• Deluxe Room King

Only small thing was missing some fresh air in the room as the windows are not designed to open.

We enjoyed our stay here. Very nice hotel. Would highly recommend for short stay both business and holidays. Very kind and helpful staff. Rooms are nice and spacious enough. Good location with the close proximity to all attractions via metro or just walking.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

The stay was comfortable but not excellent. Expected more from Intercon.
    • Deluxe Room King

Replenishment of toiletries and mini bar spotty. And most impt : aircon thermostat control was off : room uneven temperature - almost warm during the morning

Buffet breakfast was excellent : food and service. Conncierge excellent.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

I really enjoy every time I spend there.
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

I really enjoy every time I spend there. the rooms are spacious, the breakfast is very varied, the hotel is also connected directly with the mall making it very easy to find some needs.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

Excellent hotel with lovely pool
    • Premier Room King

Check in on this occasion took too long as there was only one person on the desk.

The pool area is spacious and generally not overcrowded. Rooms are very comfortable and service excellent. The hotel has a nice ambience with pleasant decor. The location is a little off centre but has the advantage of being close to a number of excellent restaurants in Purvis Street.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

50/50. There were odd noise through out the night at room 1522.
    • Club Heritage Room King

Turn down service was not as expected. Slippers were left unkempt. Plates with traces of non visible clear fruit juices (from the complimentary fruit) were not taken away. Sometime guest preferred a short swift answer like "Yes, certainly let us check" . I keep comparing to Mandarin Oriental.

Cocktail hour was good. Service was fast, and swift. Location was great. Under Bugis Junction and near to many great heritage sites. Eg: Haji Lane. We requested to stay at Club Continental after one night at Heritage Club. Just to feel the difference and that was quickly looked upon by the Club reception.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2018

The room clean and comfortable, the included breakfast buffet delicious .
    • Heritage Room King

We were provided with a mobile phone during our stay to call back to the US g oogle things to do, find restaurants and buy discounted attraction tickets.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Everything you desire for a relaxing stay
    • Deluxe Room Two Twin Beds

My internet connection, but might be due to my computer settings. Not due to hotel.

Relaxing stay, friendly people, great breakfast, good location, perfect shower & accessoires.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

A beautiful hotel in a great location
    • Deluxe Room King or Two Double Beds

Nothing, except the extraordinarily high cost of wine, which is the norm throughout Singapore.

The elegant, Asian-influenced decor and overall design of the hotel, which reflects historic nature of the original site. We have stayed in various hotels in Singapore, but since discovering the Intercontinental a few years ago, we wouldn't stay anywhere else. It's also well located, with an MRT station (Bugis) next door and numerous buses on two street frontages. Staff are exceptional, especially the Concierge service.

• Reviewed: January 26, 2018

Basic.
    • Deluxe Room King or Two Double Beds

Staff was quick to turn down requests for eg later check out. You can't help but feel their responses are well rehearsed and the default response is "No, sorry I can't", as opposed to feeling that your requests have been given due consideration.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

Good staff, food, breakfast and perks made this birthday special. Bad air conditioning.
    • Deluxe Room King

The air conditioning in our room was not good. Our room would never be the temperature we set it at (in our case 18 degrees Celsius). We did not sleep very well all three nights. Hotel was nice about it and did send the engineering to fix it. Sadly, it did not fix our issue and we just slept with no blankets to compensate for the temperature.

I booked this hotel for my birthday trip to Singapore. The bed was very comfortable. Hotel staff is the best. Especially Joey at the lounge, who served me drinks and food with great conversation and good tips about Singapore. The band which plays in the lounge area was great with Carlos from Spain and an awesome guitarist from Cuba. Service was fantastic. Food was great. Breakfast had a lot of options to choose from and overall good food. They even gave us a delicious free cake.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Great Location! Shops, restaurants and train station onsite
    • Heritage Room King

The bed was extremely comfortable, and the room was modern, spacious and clean. The hotel is attached to the shops, restaurants and train station at Bugis Junction. Everything at your doorstep.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Overall experience was excellent, location of the hotel was centre to everything & prompt service.
    • Deluxe Room King or Two Double Beds

Only downside was the left over food was not picked up and at one stage the napkin replaced was not washed properly as it still had chunk of food stain on it from previous use.

The service provided prior to checking in was great, as staff ensured that my needs and requirements were met prior to checking in, and customer service was outstanding.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Great large room, good location.
    • Deluxe Room King or Two Double Beds

The breakfast was good but could improve in the cappuccino quality and the croissants. Overall was a good breakfast.

Great large room, good location. I was impressed that I came early at 8am to check in from a long haul flight and they accommodated me with a room so I could sleep!!! That’s the Intercontinental quality and definition of Hospitality!!

• Reviewed: January 13, 2018

A fabulous hotel which we wouldn’t hesitate to stay in again when we next visit Singapore.
    • Premier Suite

We had a suite at this hotel and it was simply fabulous. At the end of our stay my husband and I wished we were staying longer. The suite was lovely and the bed was so comfy. We were staying club executive which gave us access to the club lounge for breakfast, afternoon tea and cocktails/ drinks in the evening which was fantastic. The lobby lounge area was lovely to sit and have a drink in, and while we were there, there was live music to listen to.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

We had an amazing time
    • Deluxe Room King or Two Double Beds

We had an amazing experience thanks to your extremely helpful staff Location was great !!! We took the train everywhere which iis 3min walk from your property Thanks

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

Great location, amazing waffles, OK staff
    • Deluxe Room King or Two Double Beds

We had to wait for a really long time during checkin since there were only 2 receptionist, one being for the priorities. The service at breakfast can be described as rushed. The table was not nicely cleaned.

The waffles were excellent, freshly made and light and crispy, and laksa was also delicious. I like the fact that they also provide a mobile phone where we can use around Singapore during the stay. Also have easy access from Bugis MRT where there are lots of places to shop along the way.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

Staff incredibly friendly and helpful.
    • Heritage Room King

Given the proximity to Arab Street and the nature of some of their guests, Halal options on the menu would be nice.

Staff incredibly friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

overall very good, staff are really wonderful
    • Deluxe Room King or Two Double Beds

Coffee was always served late We observed at breakfast that the kitchen staff used the same plastic gloves to handle the salmon and toss the salad leaves. I'm seriously allergic & this didn't inspire confidence.

Loved the bed & pillows

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Don’t stay this hotel because colony hotel
    • Premier Room King

Counter staff is very rude, extremely despised guests I loser my key inside the room asking get a key Counter ask me my last name first name my birthday and see my ID ~~~~~~?

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Very comfortable bed in room.

everything is ok

Very comfortable bed in room. good breakfast. Very nice lobby with afternoon tea. Best location (near Bugis Mall, Suntec Mall and JW Mariott Hotel with metro station)

Browse InterContinental Singapore Traveler Photo Gallery