Reviews of Marina Mandarin Singapore 5 stars

6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square, Marina Bay, 039594 Singapore, Singapore

#83 of 475 hotels in Singapore

Excellent Location with a Wonderful View
    • Deluxe Room

Location! Excellent location. Walking distance to Marina Bay and Esplanade and Singapore Flyer. Suntec Shopping Mall is across the road. And the room comes with a wonderful view of Marina Bay Sands and Esplanade (even the Merlion) and the Financial District. I love watching it as the ever changing scenery and activities as the day passed by.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Smooth check in & check out.
    • Premier Double Room

Smooth check in & check out. Very friendly staff. Spectacular view , luckily, i was able to watch F1 race from my room. Rooms are clean & spacious. I had a little problem with wifi,, the duty manager came along with technician to solve the issue immediately. This waz really appreciated. Location is very convenient as you have malls around you..overall, its a great place. Dont miss to order 4 cheese pizza in your room :)

It’s the staff that make the stay amazing

Nothing to do with the Hotel, F1 obviously made things slightly inconvenient

Suresh Singh went out of his way to ensure the trip was memorable, comfortable and professional. I will stay again and consider using the hotel as my primary choice based on my interaction with Suresh Singh. He is truely a asset to your establishment.

everythings were fine as usual except unexpected nightmare
    • Deluxe Room

I stayed for three night during sept. 9-12. first night was ok but second night was uncomfortable with the noise of construction and, last night was nightmare. sound of big hammering with sometimes of "ka-bums" made it sleepless night enoughly. i think it was the sound of construction preparing for F1 just in front of hotel, it would have been ok if i have been informed it beforehand from the hotel and if hotel made proper adjustment on the rate for this unconvenience as the construction surely be expected earlier.

Very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Room

Bed was rock hard. Food too expensive. Very noisy all night due to F1 motor sport preparation right outside my window. Got very little sleep.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Room clean and well presented. Good gym and pool

I liked the Nespresso coffee machine, great staff
    • Deluxe Room

Hard to find and walk around, ultra tiny small balcony, small room and every time I entered the bathroom I hit the bathroom gown

I liked the Nespresso coffee machine, great staff

Always satisfied.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not my first time here, and never disappointed. During check in was given option to upgrade to a bay view unit, helpful in sorting out payment issues. During the stay, our items fell off the balcony to another unit’s balcony, tried to resolve it ourselves but the other guest wasnt helpful, staff named Syed helped us out and was very nice to have a chat with us and wished my husband happy bday cause he saw we were celebrating. We appreciate friendly staff like this that made us feel very comfortable and safe.

The hotel atrium will always WOW you.
    • Special Offer - Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The premier room which we are staying is a bit old and somehow the bathroom lights could turn on itself after a while when you off it make it rather irritating to sleep at night. Perhaps it time for some upgrading...

The hotel atrium will always WOW you...

Every thing one this hotel very bad
    • Atrium Suite

Bad and poor service and there is no ethics in the management and no one listen i do not advise staying in this hotel

Every thing one this hotel very bad And especially the deputy manager prem very very bad he has no ethics failed management It doesn’t carry any hygiene standards and the services is very bad

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Wonderful stay in Singapore! Upgrade to club worth it!
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Wish we'd have stayed longer! Next time will have to get a marina view room! Only thing to mention is it was quite hot in the hotel itself, but in the rooms with the aircon it was fine!

We took the club upgrade and it was worth every penny! The breakfast in the club lounge was wonderful and drinks and canapes were a great start to the evening. The pool area was very nice with plenty of towels and not too busy either, plenty of sunbeds under shade if needed too. Good links to the nearby mall and Promenade MRT only a short walk away.

Perfect location for Marina area, very good services
    • Premier Double Room with Marina Bay View

Could work a little more on the room, because it is getting old.

The location, the view (we had the Meritus Marina Bay view), the helpful staff, the Meritus Club facilities, the proximity to Marina Bay, the bed and the cosmetics

Surprise Birthday Staycay
    • Deluxe Room

The hotel needs an upgrade as there is only one central lift area, needs to walk all the way to my room.

Guest officers were excellent, gave a room upgrade and small birthday cake with a personalised note. Hotel is very Near shopping centres. Great amenities for guests.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Satisfactory but was expecting better for the price.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel looks a lot nicer in the website pictures. Disappointed on arrival to see that the hotel is generally dated. I was told that the premium priced rooms have been refurbished and are very nice but my room on the back side of the building was dated and a bit dirty. Noticeable mould in tile grout in shower. Cleaners appear to be a bit slack. My room was definitely over due for a refurbishment. I noticed the carpets looked clean and appeared to be fairly new at least.

Good bed. Good location. Good view from balcony. Staff mostly nice. Pool good. Atrium/Lobby impressive.

Really good
    • Deluxe Room

Food market across the road and the hotel contacted us and asked if we wanted to upgrade to a different room to see the fireworks scheduled that weekend

Clean great location
    • Meritus Club Double or Twin Room with Marina Bay View - Breakfast included

The handy phone provided didn’t work My room key didn’t work the lift to go to our room I was then sent to the 4th floor to organise a new key Not impressed

Clean great location

Very good hotel, place and service.
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room with Marina Bay View - 3 Adults

Very good hotel, place and service. If you take a late flight and you have already check out, they propose to get access to the pool and the fitness for a shower in the afternoon... great service...

Our home from home
    • Connecting Room

We absolutely love the Marina Mandarin Hotel, we wouldn't want to stay anywhere else when we go to Singapore. The staff are amazing and nothing is ever a problem.

The facilities are five star. The buffet breakfast is World class.

Good hotel stay
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room

Do not like their policy of charging more for different views. We were not charged more but were given a free upgrade as I had not read my emails that encouraged me to pay and upgrade to a bay view

The hotel is within the mall and made getting meals and getting around very convenient.

A bit pricy for a one night staycation but its worth it!
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Spend a night to celebrate my wife's birthday. Clean room, clean toilet, super comfy bed and staff are helpful and friendly. Send a message to the management regarding my wife's birthday before i book and they send up a food platter and a chocolate cupcake which is superb by the way. Was a wonderful staycation at Marina Mandarin. When you stay here make sure you go for the dinner buffet at the Aquamarine. We had a fantastic seafood dinner.

Great location ,views from our room .
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room

Bed was just a little too firm for my liking

Great location ,views from our room . Good variety at breakfast . We also enjoyed the atmosphere at the bar with great ambience and lovely duo singing The convenience to shopping mall really is a great bonus . I’d highly recommend this hotel to friends and family

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The hotel is very accessible.
    • Atrium Suite

The staff are inattentive, not proactive and slow to react.

The hotel is very accessible. It is convenient since it is linked to Marina Square. The room is spacious, and the view is spectacular.

Stunning views and stunning hotel
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room with Marina Bay View

That we missed out on National Singapore Day by one day.. BUT we were invited to stay back and enjoy late check out so we could watch from our balcony, unfortunately we had already booked onward travel.

The room we were upgraded to had the most amazing view of the Marina Bay Sands and shopping complex, it was so clean and very comfortable. After a little hiccup at the start, Jonathan and Ibrahim went out of their way to ensure our stay was comfortable and enjoyable. We couldn't have asked for a better stay in the end, and would reccomend the Marina Mandarin Singapore to anyone looking to visit this beautiful city. We will definitely be back. The hotel is within walking distance to the Gardens by the Bay, the Marina Bay Sands hotel and shopping mall and other great shops and restaurants. Beautiful hotel inside and out. Can not wait to stay again and spend more time in beautiful Singapore.

Excellent staff, Thanks to Terrence.
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room with Marina Bay View - 3 Adults

Excellent staff, Thanks to Terrence. He is competent and very friendly. The other staffs were friendly as well like the woman who clean our room. We’ll be back! The breakfast was great. A lot of choices. Good location as well.

Some small complain on staff handling taxi area - i was...
    • Deluxe Room

Some small complain on staff handling taxi area - i was waiting in queue and they gave the first taxi to another guest.. (I'm sure it's not reserved)

An elegant hotel in the heart of the city
    • Connecting Room

Very confusing that there are two Mandarin-named hotels within 100m. I booked a visit to the spa in the "wrong" hotel!

excellent selection of foods at breakfast! Lovely outdoor pool. As a family we appreciated having adjacent rooms with a connecting door. Excellent location

Extremely disappointing experience
    • Deluxe Room

Having travelled to so many countries, this is the worst hotel stay I ever had in my life both locally and abroad. Extremely poor customer service. From concerige,porter, restaurant crew to front desk , you may wonder when is the last time they had their training. Free also will never go back.

Absolutely nothing which I can think of.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Great stop over.
    • Deluxe Room

Lots of noise from outside from about 4.00pm daily until 8 or 9pm. We reported this to staff who did not seem to understand what we were on about. When we checked out I reported it again and was advised they would check it out saying a new nightclub had just opened across the road. It ruined our stay which is why we rated overall only fair.

Pool and outdoor areas.

Location was great, room comfortable, would stay again.
    • Connecting Room

Would have liked a later time for check out. Flight was late at night but could only get an extension to 2pm for check out.

Location was excellent. 20mins to the airport. Suntec City shopping complex was across the road also Marina Square entrance from the Hotel. Room was comfortable, pool was great.

It's an awesome and memorable stay!
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room

I like how welcoming the staff were, they were very accommodating, especially Eric during check-in. I even got a complimentary upgrade. The location is perfect just above shopping malls. It is a very kid friendly hotel, other than swimming pools, they also have a playroom for the kids, while the parents can enjoy their meals nearby. They have the best dinner and breakfast buffet!

It’s very noisy.
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room

It’s very noisy. Given I was a light sleeper but I can hear cars racing and I think there is a club downstairs. I should probably have asked for a room not facing the roads. But it was not a pleasant sleep.

High Quality Hotel in a perfect location.
    • Deluxe Room

I could not find anything to dislike about this hotel.

Excellent location for MARINA BAY area and MRT system. Most of city centre is within 10/15 minutes ride on the MRT. The Deluxe Marina Bay rooms are very spacious. Although pricey by many hotel standards Breakfast does offer value for money. The hotel interior is quite spectacular.

A relaxing staycation

Nil

Cleanliness and the view from the room. All the staffs that I met were very friendly. Wide spread of buffet breakfast was provided to choose from and definitely tasted delicious.

Still one of the best classic hotels in the Marina area. Love it!
    • Deluxe Room

I love the value for money of the hotel, rooms that are clean, up to date, classic in a great sense, and the staffs are just simply amazing from check in to check out.

WONDERFULL EXPERIENCE

THE VIEW IS STUNNING AND EVERY THING AROUND IS VERY EASY TO GO AND SHOP.

I STAYED WITH MY FAMILY FOR 3 NIGHTS IN JUNE 2018 AND IT IS 100% RECOMMENDED WITH THE FAMILY OR COUPLE.

The location and view were amazing and the staff were very...
    • Deluxe Room

There was nothing I didn’t like about this hotel.

The location and view were amazing and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Could not find fault with anything.

Location is great!
    • Deluxe Room

The final price was more then 20% higher then booking price as 10% service and taxes were added. It would be better to inform the guests about the final price in advance

Location is great! Marina View is also amazing

Location is perfect...
    • Deluxe Room

Hair dryer wasnt great.. rooms were a little dated compared to the feeling of the rest of the hotel, still lovely though.

Location was perfect!! Lobby is amazing style of the hotel was lovely. Check in and out was smooth and we had a good view from our window. Hotel links to shopping centre marina square which is excellent and handy.

Exceptional, clean, perfect service.
    • Premier Double Room with Marina Bay View

The staff always went above and beyond to meet our expectations, the hotel - including the room - was one of the cleanest I've been to and the facilities are great. Location is perfect too with direct access to the shopping centre.

Mind Break Stay
    • Premier Double Room with Marina Bay View

Had to wait over half an hour for a taxi to the airport - and the hotel did nothing to help. The guy from the hotel just said it’s the shift turnover time so no one wants to go there- I managed to download a taxi app, set up an account, order a cab - and it turn up before a taxi arrived at the hotel taxi queue !!

Location was excellent.

Location and access to Marina area.
    • Deluxe Room

We had coffee (latte) on first morning on leave 4, beautiful, with biscotti, sugar stick and very elegant approx $12 for 1 coffee Next day we we had coffee and got one serve from a machine that n a mug , no biscotti, sugar sachet and tasted second class. Same price $12 each coffee I complained and got a shrug of shoulder from attendant who didn't care This was pathetic service and quality from a so called 5 star hotel for a 5 star hotel price for a latte From that point forward we went to McCafe and got a great coffee for $3 served by a lovely elderly Singaporean who treated us so respectfully Wake up and smell the Latte Marina Mandarin

Location and access to Marina area.

Great stay , great Hotel , Right where you want to be at Marina Bay and the Esplanade .

Nothing .

from our bay view room the views were fantastic and at night the bay all lit up what a sight ! This would be our third stay at this Hotel and it never disappoints ! Most Definitely 5 stars. Couple from Victoria Australia.

Luxurious hotel, big rooms, really clean, nice view on the...
    • Deluxe Room - 3 Adults

Breakfast was too expensive (we didn’t take it), as well as food in general inside the hotel. The main hall (huge) is a bit dark.

Luxurious hotel, big rooms, really clean, nice view on the marina bay, really nice staff, gym 24h, swimming pool, all amenities in the room. They even sew my skirt for free!

• Deluxe Room

Need to pay for room service. Wasn’t make known to guest upon checking in. I was only aware only when i see the bill upon check out. Check in was delayed too. Was only given a complimentary drink when i have to wait for close to 1.5 hours.

Room was spacious and modern, best aircon controller ever;
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room

Room was spacious and modern, best aircon controller ever; location was excellent with hundreds of shops and eateries 1 flight of stairs away

Very good. Will come again we have stayed more than three times at this hotel in the last two years
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room with Marina Bay View

The breakfast room can do better with improved ambience

The room is very spacious well equipped and the hotel has a warmth and welcoming disposition It’s like second home with superb hospitality staff

Amazing
    • Deluxe Room

Switch boards are available but hotel should put some USB ports too

The security system I forgot my wallet in safe and checked out but the security person name Ravi helped me out and safely get me my belongings

💖 love this hotel, has a good entertainment area. Rooms have a lovely outlook. Not noisy.
    • Deluxe Room

We were not pleased with the toilet being in the bathroom would have been better if separated.

It was convenient for shopping. The Staff were friendly and efficient.

Great hotel for a great nights sleep!
    • Premier Double Room

No issues here, I liked everything

The staff are very friendly and helped me get checked in and checked out with ease. The property is strategically located to Suntec City and Marina Square. The room had a spectacular view and it was very clean. I will definitely stay at the Marina Mandarin again in the future.

i never have to hesitate when considering to stay at the Marina! Kudos!
    • Premier Double Room

i did not like the pillows as it gave me a neck ache - i am not sure if there was an option to choose different pillows, i should have asked.

I have stayed here multiple times over the last 10 years, and i did like that i was informed at the desk about my early check in options.

It was just ‘Ok’
    • Deluxe Room

The staff was very selective in paying attention to a certain category of tourists. Well, even I had paid a lot of money since my booking was on a premier floor (18th Floor with Marina Bay view) If one wants to stay in the same location then probably Swissôtel the Stamford or Carlton would be better options

Its location is a big advantage.

Great place to stay
    • Deluxe Room

Nothing all good we have stayed here 3 times and will definitely stay again.

Love the hotel very clean and comfortable great location. Love the pool and the bar in the hotel is lovely too. Very large spacious rooms and we had a wonderful view of Marina Bay Sands. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great and definitely worth including. Bed comfortable.

Location was what attracted me- and past Mandarin experiences . But beds were tiny - 1716
    • Deluxe Room

The beds were too small for the room - I expected double beds - the size of Queen beds and not small beds in a huge room

1.Location to Suntec Convention- 2. The staff like Celina Lin who took care of the check out— 3. Genasan - the concierge person who took care of storing my suitcase on my last day.

Except for one minor issue with the consierge person, the stay at Marina Mandarin was wonderful!

Requested a consierge to reserve a taxi for 5. He recommended taking the hotel car service which costs considerably more money than a taxi van, or two taxis, but did not called for a taxi van as requested. The next morning we asked another person at the consierge desk and he happily obliged.

Hotel is in a central location, easy to get to many Singapore landmarks. Breakfast is excellent with different kinds of foods. Elevators are fast and efficient. Would definitely stay there again.

Amazing hotel- couldn’t fault it
    • Deluxe Room

Likes everything about this hotel from start to finish- me and my partner got to the hotel about 7am, we weren’t able to check in but they let us use the facilities for free and we were able to sit and have a coffee in the hotel. We were able to then check in at 11am instead of 2pm. The room had a great view- and came with a device which allowed to roam Singapore. Location was great and close to everything. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

A fantastic hotel for the start of our trip to Singapore
    • Deluxe Room

Spectacular view of the river ,marina bay and gardens on the bay. Hotel very attractive on entering lobby,welcomed by lovely staff. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Pool area ,spa gym all clean and well equipped. Restaurant S and bars also very good .

Perfect hotel for our family vacation (with a five-year-old) in Singapore.
    • Premier Double Room with Marina Bay View

The room was a little bit outdated.

Centralized location, walked to the Marina Bay Sands and easy walking to Suntec City for the Hop On Hop Off bus. Loved the atrium and the fact that the hotel is attached to the Marina Square Mall.

The location is good.
    • Deluxe Room

Concierge staff were kind of stereotyping my college student niece. We have arranged that she will come over as we were going to watch a musicale later in the evening and I would leave the card key at the Concierge as I needed to be somewhere. Dropping the card went smoothly even if the staff had to ask her superior if this was allowed. Seemed like she didn't know what to do. I was asked to sign a form, provided the name and phone number of my niece. When she picked up the card, it took them a while to settle it. At first she was told nothing was left for her. She had to call me in front of them to ascertain that there was indeed something left for her. Then she was asked a couple of times if she was sure it's Marina Mandarin she's supposed to be, sounding like she's not supposed to be in a 5-star hotel. She was upset coz she felt judged by the way she dressed/looked (she came from a rehearsal wearing leggings, t-shirt, sneakers and carrying a backpack). Her name and mobile number were in the form. All they have to do was ask her for an identification.

The location is good.

Will be staying somewhere else next time. A lot of choices in Singapore.
    • Deluxe Room

Check in gave nothing away. Was inflexible and rigidly stuck to the rules putting me on the 10 th floor. As far from the lift as you could get. No view other than the swimming pool. He gave me no reason to come back and I come to Singapore a lot. People like to feel that they have been looked after. I’m sure the hotel wasn’t full and if it was it wasnt mentioned as a reason not to give me an upgrade . How would it have hurt the Hotel to make a customer happy. Very short term thinking.

The concierge team was very good. Helpful and obliging.

It was a pleasant stay with good view but could be way better if the aircon in the room is working.
    • Deluxe Room

The aircon in our room was spoilt. Manage to get a prompt service from the technicians at 2AM and with cooler air, we managed to get some sleep. Woke up at about 9AM to a stuffy room again. We didn't bother to get it fix another round as we are already checking out at 12noon. Feedback about the aircon to the receptionist upon checking out and they apologize, that's it. Hopefully the aircon got restored and good luck to next visitor if room 1029. Do update if they've fix the aircon!

I love the fact that we are able to make an impromptu decision to stay in 1 night after our seafood buffet dinner at Aquamarine located in the hotel itself. The hotel staff are kind to cater to our requests for a room on high floor with good view. We got a room on the 10th floor with a balcony!😀

• Deluxe Room

Expensive but that's Singapore! Breakfast was additional and it was expensive.

Great location. Convenient to MRT and shopping facilities. Nice pool area. Nice bar. Staff very helpful.

Loved it.
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room

We had a staycation over at the hotel to celebrate Mother's Day. Prem assisted me during my check-in. He was friendly and very approachable! The breakfast at Aquamarine (all halal) was amazing as well. My mother enjoyed it very much. Thank you!

A real treat for my anniversary get away
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room

The food variety at breakfast was much less than before.

They had fulfilled all of requests and prior to that answered all my pre-check in queries. Kudos to the reservation and guests services team

Good central location with friendly staff.
    • Premier Double Room

Lifts were often busy, but there were several conventions in town as well as tourists. The 4th floor reception has a long carpet leading to it which is awkward for rolling luggage.

The staff were very friendly and cooperative, nothing too much trouble. Rooms were clean and fresh. Always plenty of free bottled water. Much appreciated.

Excellent level of service
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room with Marina Bay View

Staff was very accommodating with a very early check-in. I had forgotten my phone in a cab and they traced it in no time and had it delivered back to me efficiently.

Friendly and helpful staff, excellent coffee and cappuccino...
    • Deluxe Room

Buffet at acquamarina restaurant (80 S $ per person) Fake Italian and French food, low-level sushi, beer at 18S $, dinner ended with waiters spraying detergent on nearby tables waiting to steal empty dishes to make us finish as soon as possible, absolutely to avoid

Friendly and helpful staff, excellent coffee and cappuccino at the bar, guest lounge available in case of late departures in the afternoon

Cockroaches were running freely in the room.
    • Deluxe Room

Cockroaches were running freely in the room. I killed two and left their dead bodies on the desk then I went out. The dead cockroaches were still there when I went back, that was after Housekeeping had already cleaned up the room for the day.

The Nude Mandarine
    • Premier Double Room with Marina Bay View

At 7 am ,at the superbe pool ,my bath robe was stolen! Fortunately I had remouve my phone a little earlier... I crossed the hotel wearing only a little towel! NO excuses! In Singapore where you have to pay k of dollar for vaping!!!

The facilities are rather old, cleaning supplies such as...
    • Deluxe Room

The facilities are rather old, cleaning supplies such as shampoo, bath foam are of pow quality, and sanitary condition cannot meet my expectation of a five star hotel. All in all, doesn't worth the money.

marina bay view is good
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room with Marina Bay View

shower booth wasn't get cleaned 100% where is on the top of booth wall. there was some leftover from previous guest

nice view that I can see marina bay from terrace

Really enjoyed my stay - highly recommended!!!
    • Deluxe Room

The minibar had just a few items.

Big, sunny room with all the amenities. The food was great - we ordered room service, had breakfast buffet at Aquamarine, and dinner at Peach Blossoms. Service was excellent. Staff was very courteous and helpful.

just a plasant
    • Deluxe Room

it was our wedding anniversary and nobody notice although I have send an email to inform my stay-cation was to celebrate the occassion.

the bed linen was not change it was crumpled and We thought it was from the previous guest

• Deluxe Room

Staff a little ill informed,we arrived early and after a long flight could use the pool area that really needs a revamp,dated towels and got told that we couldn't order any food or drinks until much later.Room had a device that we could use for info and to explore but a market that they advertised closed permanently when we went all the way looking for it.

Location,good coffee in rooms although at the price could've included breakfast, comfortable bed ,great views from balcony

Amazing location in Singapore
    • Deluxe Room

Expensive good and drink.

Fantastic location. The service was excellent; always with a smile and nothing was too much trouble. The concierge service was particularly excellent and they were very knowledgeable about the area and gave us good advice. The pool was amazing.

Fantastic location.
    • Deluxe Room

When we checked in they took our cases and put them to one side and said they would take them to the room for us. We arrived at 6pm after a 13 hour flight and my son just wanted to go swimming. It took them 40 minutes and 2 phone calls for them to bring our cases up. (We even went to collect them ourselves and we were informed they had already gone up and were on their way)

Fantastic location. The staff couldn’t do more. The pool was lovely. The breakfast was probably one of the best hotel breakfasts ever. Comfy big bed. Great views of the marina.

Would only stay here again on business.

Didn’t strike me as particularly 5star versus other hotels in Asia. Clearly a business person’s hotel with staff that were neither that friendly or welcoming. The quality of the breakfast offering was not great, perhaps 4 star quality.

Location, hotel views were good.

Browse Marina Mandarin Singapore traveller photo gallery