2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of ONE°15 Marina Club Singapore

Reviews of ONE°15 Marina Club Singapore This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

#01-01, 11 Cove Drive, Sentosa Cove, Sentosa Island, 098497 Singapore, Singapore

#220 of 543 hotels in Singapore

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Room had a brilliant view and was very comfort.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Food was not good. Still confused with payment with a feeling paid extra.

Room had a brilliant view and was very comfort. Very calm and isolated good for couples

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a more relaxed quieter holiday.

nothing to complain about

the staff were very professional and could not do enough to help. Breakfast had so many choices that you would be hard pressed to not find something to your liking. Room was more spacious than most hotel rooms and it was nice to have a sofa in the room as well. We appreciated that the hotel was on the quieter side of the island and being right on the marina made for a very relaxing environment. The shuttle bus provided by the hotel into Harbourfront was really excellent with a good frequency.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Toilet cleanliness can be improved
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

Toilet has molds/mildews/stains at most of the edges, which is not on a par with the hotel reputation.

Location, facilities, pool (although have to shared with a group of swimming learners during the evening)

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Nice Marina
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Fantastic place for a romantic birthday celebration with my loved one!!!. Staffs were friendly and accommodating. Room was nice with a balcony and the view was fantastic !!

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Amazing place with marine view
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

For free shutter need to walk to the bus stop if the bus can come forward to the lobby will be convenience in this raining season and for old folk

Amazing place with marine view

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Away from the chaos of Resort world ^ Universal studios. Serene and quiet place with a great marina
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

Early checkin was requested as we had an infant travelling with us, this was not provided and they failed to confirm us right until.we arrived at the hotel

Location and Spacious rooms

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Good price for what it is.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

Bath no pressure. Dribbled out then water slowly run out plug. Hot water ran out before bath half full

Good price for what it is. Big room. Nice boardwalk right on hotel

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Awesome stay.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Had to wait for my room for a hour when i requested for early check in. Didnt like the design of the bath tub because you must go a step down to get into the inside of the bath tub. No Halal restaurants around. We had to bring our own food.

Love the location. Love the room. Love how the staff did a great job in decorating the room for my husband's birthday. Love the inititive of one of the indian staff who helped checked me in asap, because I had a baby.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Comfort Clean and a happy ambiance
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

There was no handrail into the Spa which would have been good for someone who has disabilities

Lovely pleasant helpful Staff in Reception Nothing was too much trouble for the Staff everywhere. Royston who was excellent and ensuring we were taken care of in the Dinning room and Chef made delicious Omelettes!!

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Pretty view and good breakfast but rooms need maintenance.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

The AC in my room was not working and could not be fixed. The floor was dusty and even after highlighting this to staff, my socks had a layer of dust on them after walking on the floor for a while. Because of the issue with the AC I was moved to a suite, which had a really badly stained carpet. It was late and I was tired so just went to sleep not caring much, but the hotel should really replace the carpeting.

The staff was helpful and the view from the room was beautiful. Location is nice for a quick getaway.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

I don't think that it is a 5* hotel. The bath is very dangerous to shower in. There should be a seperate shower. There were marks on the bathroom floor. Face towels weren't replenished every day.

The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The breakfast was excellent. It was very multicultural ensuring that there was something for everyone to eat. The pool was never busy and we could borrow towels for the day to use as we didn't take our own beach towels. If you had children there were lots of activities for them to do; trampoline, indoor and outdoor play area and kids pool. The location was great. There were free buses 2 minutes walk from the hotel. You can take one to and from the harbour. There are 3 other buses you can take which get your around Sentosa island. They are all free of charge. The buses are so easy to use so you don't need to get a taxi. We took a taxi from the airport to the hotel and it cost us about SD $25. We took a train back which cost us SD $2.50 each. The trains are super cheap around the city of Singapore and easy to use. You can purchase day passes or single use.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Pleasant when you got passed the mould.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

It needs an upgrade. Toilet flush button was really old, sewage system smelt a little, black and red mound in bathroom- not a lot but enough to notice, bed mattress was really hard. This room was great it just needed some bleach. Yes it has a cheap rate for the island but doesn’t mean it can’t be clean...

Breakfast was great. Location was good for a couple with out kids. Layout of room was great - spacious. Check out time was great. Price was good.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Overall rate is great and satisfied
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

the glass ceiling in toilet should be less clearer (opaque) It is better to have a light at TV section if the guest wish to have a little light at evening or when sleeping

The surroundings is great. Refreshing and relaxing The breakfast is good with different food choices Huge toilet; there is a TV in bath tub area and overlooking sky Digital controls of lights, curtains in room

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

The stay was excellent.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

The place was not really accessible if you do not drive.

The stay was excellent. The place was very clean and beautiful. Staff were helpful and polite.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Location / proximity to Friends is main reason for stay, I’ll be back again, hope next visit is 🙂
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

On arrival checkin was poor / air con was not working and remained off for several hours / design of walkway/ decking to rooms results in regular noise as guests arrive and leave rooms with luggage. Both days I was awaken at 4:30 and 5:00 am plus later At night.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

I dare say it has been one of the worse experience at a hotel I’ve ever had.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

The room lights and electronic devices were controlled by a touch screen tablet but it was broken so when we go back to the hotel at 11pm were unable to get anything down as room service ends at 10pm at the hotel. I’ve called the reception twice with no one picking up the call which resulted me in physically heading down to the counter to request for help. The tablet wasn’t functioning therefore me and my partner had to sleep with the lights on the entire night. When I brought this up to the staff upon check out they just apologised for the inconvenience and that’s all. No form of service recovery or whatsoever. Also the heater didn’t seem to work very well there for the bubble bath water was mostly cold and I had to wait for half an hour before hot water came through, however by then I was almost done with the bath. Upon check out, a male stuff was handling my billing And was apparently done settling it. However, I had no idea therefore continued to stand at the counter with only to have him just look at me and say ‘we are done bye bye’. It was really abrupt. I believe the hotel was once a good one however due to serious lack of maintenance and the lack of seriousness in the staff has towards their job really did affect my overall stay. I dare say it has been one of the worse experience at a hotel I’ve ever had, where I was unable to sleep the entire night and on top of that had to bathe in barely hot water. To only have all these issues just looked over by the staff when they asked how my stay was. Definitely will not recommend this hotel to anyone.

The spread for breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

the reception are so freindly they help us with every thing.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

i didnt like the room service every day we let him clean but they left to many durty he didnt take it .. he left the iron out side 4 days he didnt retern it inside .. also insids the shower to much dust he never clean it for 5 days ! the resturant was to much bad ! first time we go for dinner no body take us to the table and we wait 10 mintes then we asked about the msnu no body serve us .. they bring the chek before we finish .. for the breakfast ! first 3 mintes they want us to sign about the extra kids ! and we said its oki ! they come every day in very wrong way ! we didnt feel comfortable .. they should wait untile we finish !! also the big problem from the second day near our room there is men fixing the room and they used machine with loud voice .. we cant sleep and i have baby and we are in vacation we want to relax and sleep ! nut to wake up by this way ! after that t i talked to the reception about this and i tell them that they should tell us about this before we make chick in !!!

the reception are so freindly they help us with every thing.. the facaliti are so speicall .. the swimming pool stuff are so comfortable.. and the room to much big .. we like the bed ..

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Clean and nice atmosphere rooms

There's lack of scenery as compared to my last 2 visit with nice sea yacht view

The room is clean and nicely done up with good atmosphere concept. The receptionist are well versed and up to date information provided.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

great stay and comfort bed.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

price is a bit too costly. Location is bit too far, but it does provide shuttle bus.

the bed was very comfortable. The swimming pool were great, my girl really enjoyed the stays. Thanks to the complementary birthday cake.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

nice balcony with harbour view
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

there was renovation going on and I was woken up by the noise 9am in the morning, extremely furious. hotel did not inform of the ongoing renovation works prior to check in. very disappointed.

nice balcony with harbour view

Overall a pleasant stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

When i park.my car i saw some incense burning but i didn't pay much attention even the Carpark waa Smokey. The next day my car smell horrible with burning smell and it didn't go away for days. In the end i brought to car wash interior to get ride of.the smell

Quiet n view ia good

Can consider.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Check in was strictly at 3pm..So there were other guests waiting for keys till 3pm. Should have given a grace or flexiblilty for guest arriving early.The floor was dirty. I could see food stains.

Comfy bed! Very private n peaceful area.good selection of breakfast buffet

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

The breakfast was really good.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

We were promised a wedding cake slice for our wedding anniversary but it never came. The place was dirty with marks all over the floor. I booked the property as the boaters bar etc were close by and advertised to be good but they were closed. The tv at the bath area was not working.

The breakfast was really good. Egg station eggs and waffles were simply excellent.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Perfect location with shops and restaurants, perfect views.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Perfect location with shops and restaurants, perfect views. Great breakfast and very good gym. Nice rooms,great bathrooms and aircons. Beds very big and comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

Great location on Sentosa for us to visit with family close by.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

The bathroom needed work doing to it. The grouting and silicon was black and unpleasant around the bath and shower area.

Spacious room. Good air conditioner. Comfortable bed

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Unprofessional hotel arrangement. Disappointed.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Disappointed!! Super noisy and the construction work just next to our room. Starting from 10am onward. Non stop making noise. And I can't imagine if we stay in the room after check-in..as the construction work will finish at 6pm! How can enjoy the nice marina view with such a noisy construction work? we supposed to check out at 12noon. But no choice we have to leave at 10.35pm due to unacceptable noise. Rather disappointed. Understand that doing the upgrading construction work, but making horrible noise from 10am and finish at 6pm. really disappointed!! We go there for relax and celebrate friend birthday. What a horrible early morning for my friend birthday! With this construction work and hotel should not charge the guests as normal rate, only leave a notice paper on the room desk, only noticed after check in the room. without proper information from front staff or at least indicate a notice by online booking. So that we are aware and can decide to make booking or not. as hotel don't even can provide the peaceful environment. 1st and last time visit this hotel.

The view of marina

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

The view
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

No bus direct to universal studios You must take bus after MRT after walking 150 M The hotel have not shatter bus You must bay every day 50$S for transfer

The view

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Great location for a quiet stay, staff very helpful and breakfast was lovely
    • Deluxe Suite

Unfortunately the room had dirty carpets which doesn't give a very good first impression and when I pulled the blind down to have a shower dirt came off the blinds, the underside which you could see from the balcony had a layer of black dirt. If the room was updated and cleaned it would have been a very good experience.

Large Room, lovely view from the balcony and excellent staff

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

It is quiet, next to the sea and yatch.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

1)The cup got coffee stain when we newly arrived into the room. 2)There was rusty stain from the spoon left on the rim of the cup. 3)I was locked in the toilet because the lock was spoilt. 4)The toilet flush is not strong even though pressed “big” flush. Got to press twice to flush toilet paper.

It is quiet, next to the sea and yatch. The staff are friendly and efficient when i ask for blanket and to be rescued from the toilet when the lock was spoilt.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Beautiful views, but not the best location
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Not enough lighting in the room, located on the opposite side of the island from the main attractions at Resort World

Amazing views of the marina, nice infinity pool, helpful staff, full amenities provided, spacious bed

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Lovely hotel, loved the pool area
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Loved the area, so peaceful after a day at resort world. Plenty of lovely restaurants in the area . The staff were always lovely and helpful. Definitely recommend it

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Great place for a relaxing break with good facilities and attentive staff

Nothing really. As others commented there is a bit of s step down to the bath/shower that was fine for us but might be awkward for those who are a bit less mobile.

Great location with bar and restaurant facilities at the club and many others nearby. Nice pool and gym facilities. Very friendly and helpful stuff who assisted in storing bags, organising taxis etc.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Lovely night stay!
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

Room service was incredible! The place is amazing - has a shuttle to get into the centre of Singapore but far enough of you want a bit of space. The room was really nice and spacious and i had one of the best night sleep in a long time!

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Overall my stay I’m happy cause of my partner companionship & I got a good rest & relax
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

1. Facilities not up to standard eg swimming pool not appealing 2. It does not seems to be a hotel cause it is a mixed development with offices 3. No bidet etc 4. Long bath tub does not feel secure cause of quality 5. No bath screen to prevent water from splashing to the floor 6. No additional standing shower

1. Staff services was good 2, Room are acceptable

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Staff is good .
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Only thing is the noise level .. all most 2am my next door stilll party make both of us not able to sleep .

Staff is good .. they upgrade my room to suit due to my gf birthday and even give cakes .

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Very comfortable place to stay on Sentosa Island.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Only a minor issue really, but it would have been good to have a 24hr or longer hours for room service availability, (we arrived later in the evening and hadn't had any dinner, and arrived after the local restaurants open hours) - there is a 24hr 7eleven nearby, but not really an option for dinner. Again not really problem for the hotel, but would have been nice to have available room service.

Nice comfortable room. As you would expect from a good quality hotel in Singapore. Helpful and friendly staff. Loads of choices nearby for evening dinner etc, and good range of facilities available from the hotel. About a 1 min walk to the nearest bus stop made the rest of the Sentosa island very accessible. Overall a comfortable place to stay, would probably; stay here again if returning to Sentosa island.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Incredible stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

Wonderful hotel with very helpful staff on hand and a number of high quality facilities. Great hotel rooms with a lovely bathroom, bed and room service. A lovely treat to end our holiday on. Recommended.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Will be back again!
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

The service staff were great! They were helpful and attentive. The buffet breakfast was amazing and delicious (they have waffle!) The room was spacious and comfortable. Very peaceful and tranquil neighbourhood. Despite being located in sentosa cove, the connectivity (club shuttle bus and sentosa bus B) made travelling easy. We had an enjoyable and relaxing stay! Many thanks to the staff!

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Worth staying once at a leisure trip.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Bathing place not comfortable. Tub is below ground level. No bubble soap provided. WC had no water faucet.

Location good. Walking distance from Bus B station (Frequency every 1/2 an hour) Surroundings are quiet. Marina View was good. Many multi cuisine eating places around Marina, one can easily walk. Cold storage & 7-11 nearby.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Beautiful location.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

The step down shower might be difficult for some.

Beautiful location. Amazing pool. Clean and comfortable rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent food at the restaurant

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Not an enjoyable stay. Won't be coming back. Ever.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

They gave a room nxt to the carpark driveway...and near boat shed. It was very noisy until late at night. Avoid rooms 16.15 to 25.15.....those ones face the road. Rooms 23,24,25 are closer to boat shed and car park entrance

Suppose to be a nice quiet place

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Staff are good and nice.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

If take Sentosa shuttle bus to there, you need alight at W hotel and walk around 10 mins to reach this hotel if you didn't do research well. So suggest next person who wanna stay here, you may contact staff to arrange shuttle bus direct from your location in Sentosa or Harbourfront.

Staff are good and nice. The place is clean and quite, suitable for stay far from noisy place.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

The helpfulness of Matthew and his team of Delia and Siting...
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

The suite room we lived in at first was gloomy as there was no direct access to the balcony without passing through the bathroom. The regular sea having room, while a lot less expensive, was brighter and very comfortable.

The helpfulness of Matthew and his team of Delia and Siting at the reception. Mathew in particular was amazing in how he would think of our needs proactively, and made the stay a pleasure.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

Could have been a good experience.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

No information for guests. This includes the equipment ie motorised curtains, shower/bath, etc. Not enough shower gel/bath foam/shampoo / coffee / creamer. Unaware of facilities surrounding the area or transportation around. Not made aware that guests needed to pay to visit. Mr. Dezmond Goh was not at all helpful, instead of trying to help, hindered and made the stay unpleasant.

Nice large room. What worked, worked. View was lovely, the reception staff friendly and helpful. Comfortable bed. TV Bath! Has a safe and fridge.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Could improve on the hotel aspect. It will otherwise have been a better stay there.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

The room was not carpeted. The room also lack a couch or a sofa. Minibar was quite lacking. Room was situated very near the chambermaid’s room and hence could hear the rolling and clanking of the metal equipment. Water for filling the bathtub is very slow and little. Getting there w public transport— make sure you got a lot of spare time on hand.

I like that the bed is huge and big. The room is very spacious. The bathtub is big. There is a rain shower also.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Well located place for a comfortable relaxing break within easy reach of the sights.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

The only negative is that the location is a little detached with the family fun activities on Sentosa. Worth bearing in mind if the focus of your stay will be the beach and fun park, although the island / resort bus network is very simple and efficient and can transport you to the other parts of the island quickly.

The property had the feel of a private club rather than a hotel, which was great. Very easy to relax and a number of drink options on site as well as the fantastic choice of bars and restaurants around the Marina almost on the doorstep. Great place and great location for adults and kids.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Gantry entrance on members carpark should make it easier for...
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Gantry entrance on members carpark should make it easier for drivers. Everytime in n out, we need to press intercom n seek permission for entry. Should improvise on it further. Eg: Giving parking coupon or card that tagged to vehicle number to enter.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Very peaceful and quiet stay, just like i wanted. The marina view was delightful.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

Selected hill view room but could only see the driveway. Not appealing at all. The control panel for the lights and the TV remote in the bath were not reactive. Didn't work properly.

Pillows were fluffy and very comfortable. Loved the bathtub!

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

It was a memorable stay. Surprise bday and anniversary celebration went swell. Thank you! <3
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Kudos to Manager Desmond and staff on duty Seelan, who graciously helped my guests, one with over compulsive habits, with customising the accommodation to be make it comfortable for them. As they had no single bedder rooms available, and since it was requested upon the online booking. They were hesitant to give us the extra bed but upon educating them the guest's peculiar-ness, they were helpful to accommodate them. Room was comfy and cosy. Great marina views and convenient amenities surrounding.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Great place to stay for the price.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

Hot water wasn't sufficient to fill up even a quarter of the tub. Wanted to take a hot bathe but had to settle for a room temperature one at best. Everything else was great but was honestly disappointed with this.

Room is big, location is at the deeper end of sentosa but exactly what i was looking for as i wanted a quiet and relaxing stay

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

Good experience
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

There’s only one complimentary carpark Lot for each room even though the majority of lots in the carpark is not taken. More flexibility can be given to room guests to have to option to drive more than one car. For their consideration.

The view from the room is really nice and the room is clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Not a thing likable.

Every thing!! They should not call it as Suit! I saw ants and room and amenities were not provided as mentioned at all and they also have not welcoming when my family’s arrival. What A MESS. Also they have not provide any of information on trantfortation information and their shuttle bus driver have rejected our riding because his bus is too small. Which make my family to hustle and bustle to get to airport.

Not a thing likable. I stayed in Suit which was have light were gon, control units are dead door on the cabinets were taken off with out finish the edges.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

It was a memmorable stay,wouuld revisit it again.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

The wooden flooring was bad should have upgrated to better quality. The bathtube could have upgrated to jaccuzi pool.

The curtain that was remote control & the big bathroom.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Great!
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

A water hose could have been added in the toilet for people who do not prefer to use tissue.

The curtains are operated by a touch of a button which can be found at the bedside table. View is awesome & staffs were helpful.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Everything was alright.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

Heater wasn’t working properly but didn’t want to make a big fuss because there were times that it worked. However, the air-con kept on shutting down and it ruined our sleep as we had to get every few hours to switch it back on.

Everything was alright.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2017

Bed and pillow was firm to give good support
    • Family Room with Balcony

It took some time to check in as the staff told previous guest left something in the rm. However, after i was shown to the lift area, i ve to take e lift back dwn again as the staff forget to pass me the cardkey to the rm. When i check in, and wanted to make some coffee using the machine, realize not working, ve to call housekeeping and they mge to change for me a new one, so was still ok. There wasnt any coffee satchet only tea packets given. The overall impression gave already was not pleasant/efficient and furthermore when my hubby wanted to take a bathe he told me the bathtub wasnt clean. I dnt find my amt spent worth it for the type of service provided!

Bed and pillow was firm to give good support

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

Regretted staying here. Not value for money . Kids don’t eat for free. How sad!
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Service is bad. Cleanliness of the rooms are in bad state too. Balcony is so dirty . Room is Super dusty .

It has been my 3rd stay here and each time I come back, the service gets worse. Your staff at both the front desk and F&B are not friendly at all !

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

Give it a pass, no reason to stay here unless no other options left in Sentosa.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

Not value for money. Better options in Sentosa for this money. Pillows were rather uncomfortable, I got a severe neck pain next couple of days. Breakfast was not great, neither fresh nor the staff willing to serve the guests pleasantly. We reached around 10am, breakfast is technically till 11am. But no service from 10am. Staff got busy cleaning and pushing us to load more at table. Also, we had to keep following up for spoons and coffee cups. I called the housekeeping to replenish tea/coffee/water in the evening around 5pm. They never turned up. Then I went to the reception around 9.30pm to ask. They said housekeeping leaves at 9pm, and they did not have enough stock at reception for water, coffee, tea etc. Reception manager somehow managed to find 1 coffee and 1 sugar or something to that extent. She educated us that tap water is safe in Singapore so no need to worry about mineral water. Sure!

Room was spacious and bathroom was big as well. Well maintained and clean property. That's all.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

The room condition could have been much better
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

The stopper of the bathtub was faulty and took the maintenance staff more than an hour to rectify. They had to come to our room 3 times to rectify the situation. As a result, my baby had to have a late shower. The management could have at least transferred us to another room; seeing that we had an infant in tow. In addition, the aircon was not cold at all!

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Okay
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

There was a party at the roof (4th floor) that annoyed us because the rooms at 3rd floor and the hotel had it rented that night without informing the hotel guests! The main issue was to get to the roof you need to pass by some of the rooms and then take the stairs to the roof. No verity in breakfast Front desk staff didn’t offer any help with baggs or taxi after checkout Staff need trainig on dealing with guests.

Location by the bay with nice walk and restaurants Breakfast tasts good and staff were nice Room with balcony facing the bay is nice

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Relaxing Atmosphere, Room is Very Spacious
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

The room and bathroom was very spacious. Loved the comfy bed and the hotel amenities. Hotel ambiance and location is so relaxing, you almost forget you’re in Singapore.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

Nice room view, but disappointing experience
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Just because I looked like a kid, does not render me that I am not able to afford to the stay. When I walked to the check-in counter, I could see the judgmental looks I was given. Room is not as clean as it is. The balcony was very dirty, the floor near the balcony sliding door was very dirty too. Room amenities or complimentary was just 2 bottles of water, 2 capsule of coffee and some range of tea flavors. Shampoo or conditioners are cheap industrial production. The touch screen control panel was spoiled. Could not really open my curtains or close it when I want to, light could not be on/off at times. The touch screen control panel keep beeping. Room did not include room slippers. It's not really worth the money for rooms that are suppose to be high end. If I were to compare the room from here and Genting First World cheapest room. I rather stay in Genting First World room.

The sea view is amazing, the room was exactly how it looks like when in the photos. The room service was prompt, but the guy who was at my door was a new trainee, and the mentor did not give specific instructions. The guy was all confuse on what to do with the tray with the food and drink. The only fault I am giving is the mentor.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

Okay but there are better options
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

Staff needs to be proactive, they didn’t offer to explain the hotel facilities, the area or ways of commuting! Check in was terrible, staff asked us to walk around and comeback at 2:30 to check in (we arrived at 12). They didn’t bother to ask room service to prepare the room earlier. Also no cold beverage was offered! Room needs little renovation Room had no carpet and cotton slippers were not offered Bathroom wall is a sandy glass next to bedroom, also bathroom had an open glass roof without anyways of closing it. So its not possible to take a mid day nap because sunlight will lighten the whole room Not big verity in breakfast

Restaurant staff were nice and food was tasty. Nice bathtub with sky view (ceiling is a clear glass) The marine area is active with nice walking around the sea.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

The bed was comfortable, and the staff let us leave our...
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

The room was fine, but the phone to reception didn't work, the bath wasn't sealed (so we couldn't take a bath) and the wifi kept cutting out. I also wouldn't describe the pool as an infinity pool. The breakfast was terrible - among the worst breakfasts I've eaten. I ordered off the a la carte menu and hardly touched my food - the waffles were stale and cold, the dish came served without spinach (even though the menu indicated otherwise). I complained on check out but the manager was not in that day and so the staff were unable to address my concerns. All in all it was a very disappointing experience, particularly for the price.

The bed was comfortable, and the staff let us leave our cases behind reception after check-out. Although the cases were just left in the open behind the reception and not in a locked room (so wouldn't recommend leaving any valuables in there). If you want to see the Marina in Sentosa it is a good location, if you are wanting to see other attractions in Sentosa (such as the beach or Universal) there are hotels you can stay in that are closer.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Quite disappointing
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Staff were generally nowhere to be found at certain times throughout the day. Pool Bar was extremely disappointing. The toilet in our room also had a weird smell coming from it.

The view from the rooms was amazing.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Extremely enjoyable holiday! Highly recommend.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Staff were extremely helpful Hotel was beautiful and very clean Best bed we have ever slept in! Easy transport and an enjoyable trip to sentosa :)

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

Best hotel to stay. Close to many lookout location. Worth the money
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

There is nothing to report we like everything

Everything very organise and staff was very friendly. Good breakfast buffet during stay. Close to everything

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Would stay again, very enjoyable, great location on the marina and we got what we expected.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Bar staff were a bit slow by the pool and the noise in the hallway outside our room... children running up and down till late at night and we had a very early plane to catch :-(

The room and staff were lovely, everything was very clean, pool too! It's often a gamble when you see shots of what a facility has to offer, compared to what you actually get, but this was as expected.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

I cant recommend this hotel and I wont stay here again.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

everything!!! the accomodation is too expensive yet only basic things Ive got. Small bed, no breakfast,no shuttle. And during our 2nd day, the electricity suddenly gone for an hour!

only the swimming pool

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

The room spaciousness and toilet facilities is the only WOW factor.
    • Deluxe Junior Room

I had requested to check in at 2pm but was told that the usual check in time is 3pm. It would had been better to just restrict check in time to the time that the club could provide. Since check-out time is restricted to 12pm, if there are more Housekeeping staff, the rooms turnover could be faster. For consideration on this feedback! Variety of the breakfast choices were limited. I had expected more varieties considering the room rate price is comparable to other 5 star hotels. Staff service at reception wasn't good. I do not feel welcome when I first checked- in.

The toilet was big and the bed was very comfy. Love the complimentary chips too.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Average at most

The condition of the property is poor. The amount of shower lotion and shampoo provided are little. By the time we realize, it is too late to ask for more. No room services after 10 pm

Spacious room

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

Did not live up, to Expectations!
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Poor standard of Food Quality during breakfast, was terrible! No fried rice, only "DIY" Noodles Soup & Bread Counters & Fruits and cold unfresh pastries. Juices was not topped-up, was almost empty when we arrived until after we have finished b'fast, and went for a swim still saw it was empty. No Cappuccino or Late was included nor if it was included it was no being offered. Poor service, Chinese Elder Gentlemen think it was the Manager, looks out of bed, sloppy & unpleasant. No late check-out was given, even for 3mins! Not the level of expectations, from that kind of Property!

Well-known

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

Mostly disappointed.
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

Furniture was dated. Weight scale had empty batteries. We didn't have hot water (only warm), complaint about it on phone, no change, ended up not taking a bath because of this. They had some king of tax not included f**karound in booking price so we ended up paying lot more for the room than we thought, as taxes has always been included on booking.com prices. I honestly have stayed better 3 star places. Don't waste your money. Not worth the stars.

Nice comfy bed. You can control most of the staff in the room with tablet on bed end.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2017

Atrocious
    • Double or Twin Room with Hill View

Price of the hotel were a little on the high side especially for the poor service, location and quality of the hotel. If you happen to stay here, you will only be paying because of the name of the location - “Sentosa”. There are no amenities surrounding the hotel and you have to take a 10 minutes cab ride to the nearest shopping centre which will cost you 10 USD. On top of this, all the rooms are located on the third floor which is relatively low, thus when it rains, you will hear the pitter-patter of the rain from the ground (Poor window insulation). In fact, it rained extremely heavy during my stay, and because the rooms are located on the roof, you will hear the pitter-patter of the rain on the roof-top too. Lastly, the condition of the room will be 2/10 because of the non-carpeted flooring, many dents and damages on the furnitures, and the room had lots of ants!

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

Staying at this resort is very relaxing.
    • Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Lighting is very pretty in the rooms but impossible to read by

Staying at this resort is very relaxing. Everything you need is quite handy but also quick and easy to get into the city