2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Orchard Hotel Singapore

Reviews of Orchard Hotel Singapore This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

442 Orchard Road, Orchard, 238879 Singapore, Singapore

#210 of 552 hotels in Singapore

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

The location closed to ‘red district’ so you need to be...
    • Premier King Room

The location closed to ‘red district’ so you need to be carefully walking around the area in the evening as there’s a lot drunk ppl you may find in the areas. It’s way better if you cross the orchard street and walking from the cross side of the hotel area

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Good location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There was construction happening on the floor we were staying on and it was constantly noisy and the entire floor, including our room smelt like glue and paint. Very unpleasant.

Good location.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Not too bad for the price. Close enough to the airport.

Breakfast offerings. Room cleaning

Ease of access to room from reception/restaurants. Good location to Orchard Road facilities. Pleasant reception staff.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

room was clean.
    • Premier King Room

late availability of our room. arrived 2pm at the hotel, but the staff told that our room is not yet available/cleaned due to an extended stay of another guest booked before us. had to wait for almost 2 hours on my room.

room was clean.. good location of the hotel.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Not Bad for overall.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The cleaner didn't clean properly becasue I saw a lot of hairs on the floor when I came back to my room. Charging 16 Dollars for two water bottle is too expensive. The charge for snack and drinks should be reasonable price. By doing so, the consumption will be increased.

Nice bed. Quiet Room. Enough hot water.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

The usual good marks
    • Premier King Room

Too many people at breakfast, too small a space and the selection was not that great.

I have stayed at the Orchard on very many occasions so I have come to know what to expect. The rooms are large and well kept however nothing super fancy. All around good marks.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Don't care about guest comfort.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Don't care about guest comfort. Unhealthy environment. heavy use of painting for construction work, and you can it in your room. Lobby does not have any seating places, the nearest area is the restaurant, and you cannot set unless you want to eat. Very hard to get a taxi, the hotel refused to request a taxi for me ( i don't know what). In short, worst hotel in orchard area

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

The hotel and staff were exceptional in every way.
    • Signature Premier King Room

There was nothing I could fault about the whole week's stay.

Breakfast included a wide variety of food and to suit every taste. Though sometimes busy, it always felt relaxed.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Great location close to all the shops on Orchard Road.
    • Signature Deluxe Double Room

I booked a signature suite but on arrival we were placed into a premier room without being advised about the change. We questioned this after arriving in our room and were told it was an upgrade and the room was bigger. I was a bit disappointed as I had booked the signature suite specifically and paid more for this hotel because this was the room I wanted. Reception staff not very helpful regarding this. Not sure if I would return in the future.

Great location close to all the shops on Orchard Road. Beautiful foyer/reception area and the buffet breakfast was amazing.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

No point to stay here paying such high price and cramped...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Cramped room sizes at high price. No good choice for Indian food.

No point to stay here paying such high price and cramped rooms. Sentosa Islands have good hotel options as such.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Fab comfy bed
    • Signature Deluxe Double Room

Appreciate that there is some refurbishment going on, but there are no seats in the foyer area. Could easily be fixed with a few sofas

Great location on Orchard Road. Stayed in a signature room. Fab cosy bed with great bed linen. Loved our room with two sliding doors to the bathroom!

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

• Premier Club King Room

Breakfast was like feeding time at the zoo - crowded, noisy and choices very spread out. This is because there were renovations downstairs in the general area and I'm guessing the breakfast was relocated temporarily.

Great location. Beds very comfy and rooms clean.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Good but over priced
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Need more accurate information on the actual costs, service charge and GST and a room supplement service charge

Excellent hotel in a great location but very expensive watch out for the hidden extras

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

A good stay
    • Signature Suite

Front desk staff should be a bit more polite. This said not all were like that.

The banquet staff where my company held its year end dinner was great. They over exceeded my expectations. Great job Mr Din and team.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Not worth it, much better hotel nearby for cheaper price.

The hotel is under renovation, we truly didn't expect the noise to be so loud. Our room is very old and doesn't look as nice as shown on the photos. We feel that for the price we paid, it truly doesnt worth it.

Location is alright, a little outside orchard road.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

The staff was professional and very helpful.
    • Premier King Room

The breakfast was good but it is served in a very tiny area due to renovation works. The renovation works affects also the lobby.

The staff was professional and very helpful.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

I had a good stay at this hotel, good value, good location and good people.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bathroom was generally clean, but not spotless. Would have preferred more cleanliness there. The lobby didn't have any chairs, but I do understand the hotel is undergoing renovation.

Hotel is in a good location, but not as close to the MRT stations as other hotels. The black-out curtains are helpful, especially if one wants to sleep a little later in the morning. Staff is courteous and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Reasonable quality but not well connected to shops.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Building works that we were not made aware of. Booking.com says it is attached to a shopping mall, this is true, but it is attached to a lower quality mall with a lot of empty shops. The hotel is not in the thick of the action in orchard street. It is about 20 min walk to get to the middle of orchard street shopping. There is a queue for the lifts every evening and can take some time to queue and get back to your required floor. Hotel is not close to a MRT (underground/tube) station.

Better value for money than most hotels of same quality in Singapore.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

their room to be exact.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

their staff. RUDE not accomadating at all. their english hard to understand... and there is no HOT water for the shower..

their room to be exact. comfy bed.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Not bad
    • Deluxe Queen Room

They didn't clean my room floor during my stay (total 5 days). Also, didn't clean bath tub but after complained they did. I saw some molds in the bathroom. No hair dryer. The light was dark for working in the room.

The room was big and the bed was comfortable. Room cleaning person left all my private stuffs at the place. Good location for me because not really city central but walking distance to there.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Will not be recommending to any of my colleagues to book that hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There was no water pressure in the shower. It was reported but no one came to look at it. The room in general needed to be deep cleaned. The wood paneling around the window was cracked and did not looked very inviting. The walls were dirty with old splash stains.

The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

construction works, I noticed this later after my...
    • Signature Suite

construction works, I noticed this later after my reservation. I understand that renovation works need to be done but, If would have know upfront the fact that the lobby was insupportable due to the noise, closed bar and no life music I would have skipped this stay. Next trip I will check first otherwise I go somewhere else. By the way STAFF IS STILL SUPERB.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

I checked in late in the evening of November 2nd and was...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The noise in the lobby from the renovation of its coffee shop, which is set to reopen this month.

I checked in late in the evening of November 2nd and was delighted to be given a room upgrade plus late check out privilege until 2 pm. This was perfect since my flight the following day leaves at 7:30 pm. The hotel is located around five minutes leisurely stroll from fashionable Orchard Road, which is spruced up for the Christmas holidays. the full length pool on the fourth level podium (right below my window) with its lounge chairs was inviting but I did not have my swim suit and goggles with me.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Big renovation project going on in the lobby, lots of noise...
    • Signature Deluxe Double Room

Big renovation project going on in the lobby, lots of noise and restaurants closed. During such works discounts should be applied to the rooms but room prices were unchanged.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

6.0
    Not coming back - only good for breakfast
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Hotel was old fashioned and smells of old building. Upgraded my room to king size bed and room for SGD30++. However we were disappointed as the bed were not king size but only combined hollywood twins (we can feel the bed separator at the middle of the bed!). We had rise this issue to the hotel reception - Wynne whose assisting us for check out and payment. She didn’t even apologize for the inconvenience. We paid by cash as the EDC machine seems to be out of operation and I was given change not as it should. It was a small amount but I got confused as she had already prepared the total change on the table but only handed me the coins. Location was about 8mins walk from Ion Orchard MRT station - quite far compared to other hotels available.

Breakfast was excellent. Had salted salmon salad, pork bacon, sunny side up, low fat mixed berries yoghurt, and fresh cut local fruits. Didn’t try the dimsum, porridge and rise dishes though. Convenient location - cold storage supermarket is just at ground level of the building.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Luxury hotel in top end of town, great facilities
    • Signature Suite

Nothing, our stay was great

We had a luxury suite with plenty of room which exceeded our expectations, beds and pillows were comfy. Staff were most helpful and our requests were dealt with right away. Afternoon tea and cocktails were included which was excellent. In the top end of town.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Renovation...... Noises and take your own bag.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There's a renovation during my stay. It's not mention in the booking.com website nor the hotel website. There's a letter in the room after check in. Very loud noise. Inform the front desk but they insist it up in the website. Don't want to argue. Checking in, be ready to carry you own baggage up the stairs as the concierge will not entertain you. I have 2 big bags and 1 small bag. I have to do it on my own. Good luck Millennium group. There's many choice when come to accommodation, will I choose again......... most probably not.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Great time in Singapore at the Orchard
    • Premier Club King Room

We found a number of guests at breakfast were very inconsiderate to other guests shouting down their mobile phones throughout breakfast and were disrespectful to staff in the restaurant. They didn’t acknowledge them and continued to talk on the mobiles. So really the only problems was some other guest who could do with a lesson in manners.

Our room was great and comfortable,The staff were friendly and obliging.We were in club room but went down into the restaurant for breakfast which had a very good choice.Having drinks and snack in the evening was great.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Bed & bedding were superb at great location
    • Signature Deluxe Double Room

Some of the breakfast rooms smelled after damp and overall breakfast experience felt a bit hectic guess due to huge amount of people at one place together.

Bed & bedding were superb at great location

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Breakfast has a great variety of Weston and Asian options.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Was under renovations while I was there but I’m sure the end result will be worth while. Is a bit of a walk to the Orchard MRT station.

Breakfast has a great variety of Weston and Asian options. Although expensive, the lobby bar offered good musical entertainment which I often enjoyed. Safe were friendly and always helpful. The hotel connects on to a mall which has a supermarket and heads out to the eating and shopping options of Orchard Road.

Good location for shopping and very clean
    • Signature Deluxe Double Room

Building work happening so breakfast was a poor experience as all you could hear was banging and machines. They had no soy milk so we couldn’t have teas or coffees - it’s the first hotel in the last 12 months I’ve stayed in that didn’t have an alternative milk option.

Good location for shopping and very clean

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

A disappointment wish we never stayed there feel we have been ripped off.
    • Premier Club King Room

Paid for club room the food was terrible white wine not even chilled,food was terrible no variety. Have stayed at many hotels with club room and this was not up to par. Room was a connect room you could hear people talking and tv next door till late hours of the night. We booked 9 months ago and paid in full told was a quiet hotel. When we arrived demolition going on the front desk told us it finished at 6pm. We were staying for our anniversary asked friends back to our hotel after having dinner out for a drink at 11.30 pm only to find thescaffolding being pulled down, you couldn’t hear yourself think, the bar turned their music up so loud to compensate no one could hear our friends left because of the ridiculous noise levels.This was still happening in the early hours of the morning. All in all a very disappointing experience. I looked on line only to find I could have booked the same room for $165 per night when we paid $645 for 2 nights and paid in full 9 months ago.

The room was comfortable

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Keeps the standard and provides satisfaction.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Stayed here many times and always choose it for the price, the location and the overall service provided which meets my expectations. The gym is small but very well equipped, the pool is large and allows for decent strokes. This is a big hotel with very many rooms and at times hordes of Asian mainly tourists but the staff manage to respond to everything in a prompt fashion without any major disturbances. During this time there are renovations going on in the lobby area which make it a bot noisy and fussy, however this is just temporary. Excellent location as mentioned with a passage way to claymore connect which has restaurants, a supermarket, laundry etc. Now that I said laundry, be aware that the cost for laundry in the hotel is carzy high.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Enjoyed our brief stay in Singapore and particularly enjoyed our visit to Gardens by the Bay.
    • Signature Deluxe Double Room

Very complicated shower arrangement. A simple overhead shower head would have been better.

Excellent breakfast buffet with a wide range of choices. The hotel reception area was connected to a small shopping plaza with several restaurants and a supermarket which was very convenient.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Exceptional experience and a good value
    • Signature Suite

That the Hospitality lounge required going to another block. Uncomfortable in the morning.

Very friendly staff Enjoyed the suite's hospitality room

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

The location was great, right in the centre of...
    • Premier King Room

The refurbishment work being done in the lobby although it is due for completion soon. It tended to distract from the initial impressions on walking into the hotel itself. Not a major issue but worth mentioning.

The location was great, right in the centre of Tanglin/Orchard for access to shopping malls etc.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

surprise me with cake and card since i celebrated my...
    • Signature Suite

we were trapped in the elevator for around like 10mins. the rescue is not so fast. we have to try to open the elevator by ourselves. Also the room is not soundproof, i think its better to make the room soundproof especially for celebrations.

surprise me with cake and card since i celebrated my birthday.

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I booked a room with breakfast INCLUDED FOR TWO PEOPLE and paid IN ADVANCE for the room. I was told they “upgraded” my room. The next morning I went to eat breakfast and was told that my room did NOT INCLUDE BREAKFAST for EVEN ONE PERSON!!!!! I waited at a breakfast table for them to check with the front desk. They confirmed my room rate did not include breakfast and that I would have to pay S$35.00 to eat breakfast. So I left without eating breakfast. Just before catching my taxi to work I showed the duty manager my reservation on my laptop where it said breakfast included for two people. He acted like he could care less and that he would check on it. Upon returning to the hotel that evening after work, there was no message, no note, nothing from the hotel management about the breakfast record where I paid for breakfast for two oersons. So I did not waste my time going to the restaurant and checked out and went to work. I still have not heard anything for the hotel. I now expect a refund of S$70.00 for EACH OF THE TWO DAYS FOR NOT getting breakfast for two people!!!!!

NOTHING!!!

Great Room / average service
    • Signature Premier King Room

Check in slow, same with room service, staff is not attentive to clients - feels like there are just too many guests to attend to

The signature room was beautiful, spacious and comfortable.

Comfortable room
    • Premier King Room

We were promised a cake on arrival for our 45 th. wedding anniversary I contacted the front receptionist 3 times and was told the cake would be placed in our room but did not arrive When we checking out the manager was going to contact me but no response as yet Looking forward to some contact Regards Doug & Julie Sendall

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Consideration should be given to place an ATM on or near the...
    • Premier King Room

Consideration should be given to place an ATM on or near the property. The closest ATM is at Orchard Tower. I needed some cash for the taxi and had to walk in the rain to Orchard Towers for an ATM.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Quick stopover in singapore
    • Premier Club King Room

So was far from attractions that were of interest to me so had to take a taxi however i was able to walk to the botanical gardens. 18min

Friendly staff and even though a few glitches with checking in and room card key issues, surprise room visitors all was sorted out eventually.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Back to Orchard
    • Signature Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast was plentiful but quality wasn't great.

Have stayed at Orchard many times and enjoyed the atmosphere of the bustling lobby and cabaret lounge. Chose a signature room but it was small, particularly the bathroom. Lobby is a construction site at the moment so cafe and restaurant are gone.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent cleaning/front desk services. Somewhat noisy room.
    • Premier King Room

My room wasn't quite good in sound proof. Noise from outside easily made its way into my room

The hotel employees are very friendly and helpful, especially the receptionists/customer-service representatives.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Excellent facilities and staff barring the incident of the manager. I have not raise the incident to
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The Chinese restaurant food and service was ok but the captain who took the order should have mention the big difference in prices when she suggested alternative fish

Staff and facilities

Great place for a Holiday
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There is a renovation taken place in the hotel.little but of inconvenience and construction noise.

Situated in a central area.easy excess to MRT station..close to bus station and most important is the fantastic shopping malls all in walking distance

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

When I asked for my drink during happy hour as it was 2 for...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

When I asked for my drink during happy hour as it was 2 for 1 drinks I offered to pay straight up. When I asked for my 2nd drink they refused to give it to me and stated I wanted a double and this was not the case. After a snappy argument with the bar manager she then reluctantly gave me my 2nd drink. This actually passed me off as all I was trying to do was the right thing by paying up front. The bar managers attitude was pathetic. I won’t be going back to be treated like a piece of dirt from a 5 star hotel.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

• Premier Club King Room

We have stayed at this hotel on many occasions, always had a great stay, excellent location, clean and comfortable, we always enjoy the executive floor which we cannot fault

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Check in was good
    • Deluxe Queen Room

wasnt as clean as I would have liked particularly the bathroom. Had problems trying to get a refund as I had to leave early and the staff wasnt very helpfu.

Check in was good

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Pleasant
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The smell coming from the carpets on corridors and room. Water seeping out of the shower and bathroom not cleaned well.

Staff is very helpful and location is ideal.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

OK but will need to improve service levels..
    • Signature Deluxe Double Room

I do NOT recall seeing any notices on booking site that the hotel lobby restaurant was being renovated. Check in wait was TOO long wait. Baggage did not arrived within 30 minutes and had to collect myself . Dulux Room size was very small . NO international power adapters. Hotel room due for renovation.

Central location . Hotel did provide a two night room rate credit due to accident in Manila delaying my original date. THANKS very MUCH !!!

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Not up to standard for the price
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room really needs some reparations, it has been worn out. The chair fabric was cracked and broken, there were strange stains on the curtains, the sheets had holes in them, the shower door did not close therefore flooding the floor after every shower. I had to go to the front desk three times to get new hotel cards as they stopped working so I couldn't use the elevator or enter my room. These are all relatively small annoyances, but you would expect better for the price you have to pay to stay at the hotel.

The room and bathroom are spacious, plenty of towels and they are refreshed everyday. Beds are comfortable. It was possible to convert a twin bed to a double bed upon request. Staff is very friendly. The location is good if you like shopping. I would suggest to stay more in the center if you are going for a touristic weekend. It is a 5 min walk to the Orchard metro stop or bus stop.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Value for money based on location.
    • Premier King Room

Room was getting a bit dated. Bathroom doors were quite old and could not close as it would have needed a bit of maintenance.

They offered extra bed for my child without charge. Very good location at the start of orchard road.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

• Signature Deluxe Double Room

Room cleanliness was very questionable, plus, the room itself did not live up to the original booking, most probably because I was situated within the old wing (the hotel is currently undergoing renovations) versus the new wing. For what I received/paid for, there are better value/offerings available within Singapore. Whilst the range at breakfast was good, the service of the staff are 'overboard'. Every time you get up to refill your coffee, obtain a juice, and or get more food, your table is completely cleaned as you have finished breakfast. This became quite annoying quite quickly as my butters, jams, and half drunk coffees and or juices were whisked away immediately upon my return to the table. Even after explaining to the staff NOT to clean everything away as I am only getting refills/something else, they continued to do so.

Location was convenient if you are spending the bulk of your time at that end of Singapore.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

An oldie but not quite a goodie
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The hotel is extremely dated. They are renovating so hopefully this will be improved shortly. In the meantime, the hallway light in the room can't be turned off other than by turning off the master switch - which means no electricity to the room whatsoever, including for AC or charging phones (I overslept my alarm because my phone died)

Staff

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

the hotel pool is great has both shaded areas and sunny...
    • Premier King Room

There is building works going on in the lobby at the moment, so check in was little longer than usual.

the hotel pool is great has both shaded areas and sunny aspects, the location is easy for orchard road and other attractions in the area, the hotel is quiet for a good nights sleep, staff are friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

The staff at reception / concierge were helpful
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The house keeping service. On one occasion some of the tea/coffee set have not been replaced and on another occasion they did not even replenish at all! The last night the shampoo/shower gel set were not replenished too. Light in the room is a bit dim.

The staff at reception / concierge were helpful

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

• Signature Deluxe Double Room

It's a bit dusty and unclean. There were dust on the kettle head and the min bar smell. Buffet area was fully packed and seated at the bar but food options display were too few.

Location is very convenient, just about 10mins walk to central Orchard.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Reasonable accommodation
    • Signature Premier King Room

The breakfast area was undergoing renovations and we weren't advised about renovations at time of booking. Food seemed more geared to the Asian market. Juices and coffee terrible.

The rooms were a good size and comfortable

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Best shower ever
    • Signature Deluxe Double Room

Perhaps more cooked food along the lines of an English breakfast. Bacon and sausages disappointed, also better variety of fresh fruit.

Clean hotel, friendly staff good knowledge of English. The shower was amazing.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

The Club option on the 17th floor is great value for money.
    • Signature Suite

The Club option on the 17th floor is great value for money. The staff are very professional and nice with it! Breakfast was very good. Daisy Thomas the Club Ambassador is a credit to the hotel and very nice lady who knew how to treat customers! Very soft bed with a great bathroom fully kitted out.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Very disappointing
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room was small badly lit Claustrophobic no air Dark and dingy in decor Pillows simply weird and very uncomfortable For the best part of a thousand GBP for a week you expect more than one small bottle of water. Staff mostly unfriendly and unhelpful the one time we asked for advice it was given wrongly! We had to tell the staff they checked on the internet and said oh yes. No applology made though. Sad thing is we stayed here 25yrs ago for our honeymoon and had a lovely stay - we certainly won't be returning again.

Checking out early to stay some where else One staff member alone was friendly he even sent us an anniversary cake

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

Overcharged at Orchard hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The extras put on top of my room rate. You get charged to clean your room??? This is a rip off. Room rate is just that, includes cleaning. Adding an extra $20 to clean the room is wrong

Leaving

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Very well designed Signature Premier Rooms.
    • Signature Premier King Room

Attentive and professional staff. Room design is good but toilet design could be better. Pool area is basic with life-size chess set and jacuzzi. Currently undergoing renovation at the lobby area. Expect some inconveniences.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Good location with a supermarket in the same building.
    • Premier King Room

For the price I think some form of breakfast should have been included but there are plenty of decent cafes in the area.

Good location with a supermarket in the same building.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

I think there should be some Arabic TV channels .
    • Signature Suite

I think there should be some Arabic TV channels . For Breakfast in the Club there should be more varaities of food and different food everyday. Not the sane thing everyday and no choices . Paying extra 10 SGD to have breakfast (not in the club) , whereas our package already includes breakfast , I think it's not fare .

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Superb location, near Orchard shopping area but not close to...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The facilities are not yet fully upgraded. The room doesn't smell good because the guest adjacent to our room was smoking. I think area in our room (which is a corner room) was also not fully maximized.

Superb location, near Orchard shopping area but not close to the MRT station. The towels and comfort rooms are clean. The bed is comfortable too.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Very comfortable.
    • Premier Club King Room

I prefer boutique hotels -this is a good hotel for its type of hotel.

Clean large comfortable club rooms.. a good introduction to singapore’s Shopping district but not great for a long stay (unless you are a shopper).

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Central comfortable all shopping close by all round we enjoyed our stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Just the bathroom was a little jaded tiles and toilet in particular. The bathroom had a good sized bench which we need to put our batroom kit. Lack of b'room space is a particular failing we notice in all modern budget hotels.

Good sized room we travel to Singapore 3 times a year for shopping. Room space is critical for packing.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Staff here are extra friendly and go out of their way.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Staff here are extra friendly and go out of their way. Check in staff did their best to get my room ready earlier than check- in time, which was great after a tiring flight

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

I like the reception staff they try their best to service ,...
    • Signature Suite

I didn't like the loud voices in between the rooms corridor and in the lobby of the guests and the hotel workers . We miss the silence . The hotel is all the time crowded with people. Lifts ,,,, it's takes like 10mins to reach to the floor you are in . Service ,,,,, if you order any thing from the housekeeping it takes quiet a long time until you get it in the room .(Poor service) The Club,,, there should be more and different choices of food everyday . Whereas everyday the breakfast is the same thing. I think as a Club and it's paid more for it , there should be more varieties of food and changeable .

I like the reception staff they try their best to service , help and solve your problem.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

• Deluxe Queen Room

Big bathroom but smallest shower I have ever seen. Noisy guests and thin walls, when called to ask for assistance phone not answered. Bored concierge who couldn’t be bothered. Will definitely not be staying again

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Fabulous...highly recommend the Signature Suite
    • Signature Suite

We were in a Signature Suite which included Executive Lounge access and it was Fantastic! The room was Beautiful with an enormous bathroom! The staff were extremely friendly and the included breakfast was superb! Definitely recommend!

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

have stayed here many times and have not been treated so poorly .
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Renovations were disruptive and annoying. Staff showed little concern. Booking through booking dot com was misleading as the room offered differed in describtion

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Booking was made on booking.
    • Premier King Room

Booking was made on booking.com for two adults and one child. On arrival was told there was only a king size bed in our room. Check in staff almost arguing with me over the booking and wanted to charge an extra $51 per night for a roll away bed. It was only after several minutes of discussion that they accepted that the booking was made in good faith for 3 and waived the extra charges. They originally asserted that this was a problem between me and booking.com, and nothing to do with the hotel. I believe this should be cleared up as when comparing accomodation prices this is critical. Waited over an hour for our bags to be brought up from reception. Not what was expected. Staff at breakfast quite disorganised when it came to seating.

We Price Match