2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Pan Pacific Singapore

Reviews of Pan Pacific Singapore This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square, Marina Bay, 039595 Singapore, Singapore

#15 of 552 hotels in Singapore

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Staff were great.
    • Pacific Harbor Room

Having to leave!

Staff were great. Location is perfect, right next to the MRT. 5 mins walk from the hop on hop off which also goes to the zoo. Pacific club worth the extra, great views.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

The room itself is lovely.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Carpet. Not properly cleaned. No menu booklet inside our room. We had to call the reception 2x before we got it.

The room itself is lovely. Location was superb.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Great stay in Singapore
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Great hotel, great location, the best breakfast buffet!, (get the bay view room). (If you on 16 floor the Meridian Oriental block some of the view but the Bay Sands hotel , the DNA bridge, part of the Flyer and some of the Gerdends at the Bay are in your view)

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

The location is the only reason. as value for money with that kind of service I dont think it’s wort
    • Festive Deluxe Balcony

The service compare to the hotel rate. For the rate I paid, they only gave me late check out until 1pm, my request was 2pm since came back from Marathon at 11.30

location close to my marathon start

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Mini bar, I couldn’t chill my own water bottle unless i pay a deposit for it. But the staff was kind enough to give me a big bucket of ice instead

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

close proximity to shopping malls and transportation nice rooms but be aware of noisy club nearby
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

There is a newly opened night club / bar nearby and if you are facing the Millenia Walk be prepared to be kept awake at night time on Friday and Saturday nights. Bass thumbs and a lot of loud drunk patrons can be heard shouting in the area. Not great for a relaxing stay. The Club also unfortunately is open until 5am. I had some issues when checking in as well with regards to bedding choice so be sure to contact the hotel directly before arrival to confirm the type of bedding you need.

Nice big rooms. Although the hotel building is a bit old it has been completely remodelled inside and feels like a modern hotel. Good placement of wall outlets that are universal plugs which is nice. The bathroom is huge with 3 different types of shower heads for your pleaseure, bed is good. Staff is very catering and there is also a hospitality room available on check in or check out which is great to be able to have a shower and repack bags before heading to the airport for a late flight or after a long overnight flight.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Location was good for the purpose I was there.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Location was good for the purpose I was there. Near shopping malls and close to Marina Bay Sands. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Checking in with Mr Abel was excellent. Rooms were comfortable and we had a great view of the city.

Stunning hotel and view
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

A bit of traffic noise at night, especially if you like fresh air and leave the balcony door open.

Stunning lobby, great facilities and really friendly and professional staff. Great view!

Happy stay with a big smile. Well done to both team Booking.com & Pan Pacific
    • City Suite King Room

The only downside was the initial confusion about the sofa bed set up with a cost which email back & forth.

The helpfulness of Staffs from Booking.com (Jeffrey & Orianne) and Pan Pacific reservation team (Huda & Mellisa Goh) who had sorted out an booking confusion with their great effort & patience which offered me a wonderful experience at Pan Pacific. I’m sure I will recommend to my friends & family

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Nice place. Great elevators.

Price of food

Can walk to all marina bay attractions,including sands hotel, gardens by the bay, Merlion Park, the flyer, Fullerton hotel, promenade, etc. decent restaurants and shopping next door. It’s not advertised, but before things open at 7 am, there is free coffee on a side table near the concierge, which was perfect for early risers.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

I absolutely loved every bit of my stay at Pan Pacific.
    • Pacific Club King Room

I absolutely loved every bit of my stay at Pan Pacific. The staff was vibrant and very eager to help with my needs. I was blown away by the room and view out of my window. The excellent service at each club complimentary buffets were way over my expectations, the food quality was delicious. I would definitely make a visit back.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

The room was clean and comfortable and the location was very...
    • Panoramic King or Twin Room

Nothing, we loved it. Thank you

The room was clean and comfortable and the location was very convenient. The staff were amazing - helpful and friendly. The breakfasts were fantastic with a wide selection of tasty food.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Breakfast buffet is fantastic.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Breakfast buffet is fantastic. Staff is very friendly. The view from the balcony is spectacular. Worth the price. Bring a jumper. Aircon is always set to max in public areas.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Great location and views. Good price performance
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Poolside area. Poor stock of spirits in lobby bar. Taxi drivers outside refused to take me out in evening as not going to airport

Comfortable room. Balcony with good view. Mini bar well stocked. Quick checkin and checkout. Friendly staff. Design and ambiance . Fast internet

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Spectacular
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

This hotel was fantastic, the staff were amazing and the pool and facilities were very convenient, super glad I stayed here, I had an amazing view too

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Fabulous hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Not one thing is wrong with the pan.

Close to marina and fabulous views of habour. The rooms are so comfortable, bed a delight. Pool area also terrific. Have stayed multiple times and am treated like a favored guest every time which adds to my enjoyment 🤩

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Great staff, genuine n friendly .
    • Pacific Club King Room

Great staff, genuine n friendly . Great service n rooms. Ganesh at registration at club lounge was very cordial helpful n friendly , very customer centric . Muru during breakfast was very attentive n helpful . All staff were genuinely friendly n helpful .

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Super comfortable stay. Impressive hotel!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The way the shower was designed, water was not drained easily. We had to be careful not to slip.

It’s impressive! We enjoyed the architecture, the decor and the view on Marina Bay Sands 😊 The bed was so comfortable! We hope to have a good deal and go there again.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Clean, comfortable and amazing room service!
    • Pacific Club King Room

It's more a suggestion for the hotel but, if possible, provide a mobile phone like they do in 5 stars hotels in Hong Kong. It would be a huge plus. As weird as it is to say, the breakfast didn't have as much choices as I would have thought considering that Singapore is home to three different cultures, and a heavy focus was placed on western food. Now, don't get me wrong, I like scramble eggs and sausages but I would have like to be able to try more "typical" foods. It's worth mentioning but not worth dropping points.

Great location within walking distance of Gardens by the Bay, the Singapore Flyer, Art Science museum, the Merlion, etc. Metro station very close and easy to access. The hotel personnel was very attentive and friendly, I'd like to point out that I booked for the club (doesn't think it makes a difference for the staff behavior BUT you get so many freebies very cheap). The breakfast was very good overall, with a good selection of food from around the world. The Edge restaurant is so big you almost need a map to check out all the areas and I'm not joking. Love the top floor lounge access and tea at 15:00 which has a magnificent view and, once again, friendly staff and good food. The sesame red beans balls are to die for... The rooms are also very nice and probably recently renovated. The marble bathroom was just great and I had plenty of space. Very cozy king size bed.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Lovely hotel definitely recommend
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Nothing of note, definitely recommend this hotel.

Lovely hotel. Great spacious rooms, loved the bathroom which you can see into the shower, light and bright. Room with a view to MBS hotel which was great. Pool area was lovely and good gym. Welcoming lobby area and very cool setting with the water. Great location and good for getting around.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Wonderful experience
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We didn’t have breakfast included in our room, and found it difficult to find anywhere else nearby to eat at before 10:30am. The buffet was out of our price range at $96 for 2 ppl. Would be nice for there to be other alternatives or a cheaper buffet.

Lovely room, super comfortable bed, and extremely accommodating staff!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

If your making a once in a lifetime visit to this marvelous city, this is the place to stay......
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Everything! Room was great, staff was better than excellent, breakfast, tho expensive, was superb. Location on the Bay puts you at the heart of everything.. The only downside was the cost. Room costs and onsite food was Very expensive for Singapore, generally speaking. However, if your gonna' go, may as well go first class because this hotels location, 32nd floor rooms, outstanding service and great food will really help make your stay here memorable.

A very pleasant stay
    • City Suite King Room

The doorknob on the half bathroom was broken and this 'metal paint' thing was sticking out. My wife didn't really noticed it, she then closes the door and it cuts her finger. It was late night so we didn't really want to complain, and it was also easy to removed. But next time please check everything before you give your guests the room. Also, I don't want to be really critical, but this hotel could use some renovation. I know the last time they did was 2012 which was not far back, but they could install new doors and lights because it looks very old.

The property is one of the best in Singapore I've ever stayed at. The location was awesome, although it took me a bit of a walk to the nearest MRT station, but it is located in the Marina Bay area which is very easy to get around. The staff was very friendly, calm and helpful. I loved that my room is a suite and I got to ride the exterior elevators and my kids loved it. The atrium and the lobby of hotel is also wonderful, I really liked the christmas decorations. The part I loved about this hotel is that whenever I asked them for something they have it and didn't charge any extra bucks like other hotels would, I loved that they gave me 4 extra pillows and 2 blanket pillows for my kids. I also asked for turndown and housekeeping service and they did it without hesitation. I also liked that organized my toothbrush and shampoos in the bathroom since it was everywhere, it was a very nice and I appreciated it. I almost forgot to mention that the check-in staff upgrade me to a better room on the 26th floor which got fantastic view. I will really miss this charming hotel...really hope to come back soon somewhere in the future.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Just your regular hotel experience, but with an incredible view
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The hotel didn't exceed our expectations except for the view. The interior of the hotel is futuristic (particularly the elevators), but the room wasn't anything different from any other hotel in the world. The swimming pool is very shallow so it's not really suitable for those who'd like to have a swimming workout. For two people, the room was a little bit cramped. The staff was polite, but they felt more robotic than personal. The cleaning service was a little too eager as they threw away partly-used toothpaste I left in the bathroom.

We had a room with a balcony on the 20th floor overlooking the downtown. It was an incredible view that made our stay at the hotel worth it. The bathroom was spacious and nicely designed. Everything was clean and comfortable. The location of the hotel is perfect - very close to most attractions nearby.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Just location.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Staff super unfriendly. View from the room was bad. They dont have rooms to change. It was really not nice staying and super overpriced.

Just location.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Reception area was poor.
    • Pacific Club King Room

Reception area was poor. Club lounge was average. Loud music playing in background. We were told there was a dress code for the lounge which we adhered to. But lots of other guests walked in totally inappropriately dressed. Breakfast service in main restaurant was poor.we were made to sit at the noisiest end on 2 occasions. Asked receptionist about how to get to MRT. Told just get a map

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Awesome place to stay, would definitely be back.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Can't think of any to be honest.

Everything about this hotel is wonderful, the room (king suite) with the view of Marina was insane. Service and staff is also great. The general aesthetics of this hotel is futuristic and awesome.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Fantastic, great hotel and a stones throw away from some of the most fantastic sights of Singapore
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We were travelling for our honeymoon, I have to say we had a great experience from arrival to our departure. The staff offer great hospitality, location is perfect as everything is a short walk away and getting around is simple. We didn't get to use all the facilities but they are available and are fantastic. The views are amazing and room exceeded our expectations. A lot of care and attention to detail was given albeit our honeymoon as well.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Perfect hotel, comfortable bed and central location
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

There wasn’t anything we could fault with our 3 night stopover here in Singapore. The staff were very friendly and helpful, our room was amazing, super king bed, great shower and breakfast buffet was delicious with so much choice. The poolside bar was also such a relaxing space to take a mid day dip to cool you off. Would definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Great hotel.
    • Panoramic King or Twin Room

The wallpaper not to my liking and the service lift was quite slow. Most of the time it was at level 23 and above and none of the lifts were on standby at lobby floor.

Fantastic view and the lighting switches were convinient to have by the bedside.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Incredible

Everything was absolutely amazing

I LOVED everything!!!! The staff was fantastic, the breakfast was a dream and staff from Breakfast was so lovely, fantastic swimming pool and beautiful room with a bath tub, it was our honeymoon and they brought a cake for us, the details, amenities, I don't have words!!! Best hotel I've been. Thank you very much❤️

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

The lobby is impressive and comfortable, as is the lounge.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The club seems to take precedence over guest comfort. We moved rooms after being woken up by the thumping club music. The seond room, on different side of building and floor, was just as ba

The lobby is impressive and comfortable, as is the lounge. We loved the floating pods.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

We will be back, but with ice and a small cooler box to store special treats.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Our coffee capsules were not replenished and only realised when we had gone through water refilling. So did without. We understand the need to monitor bar fridge usage, however for guests who are compliant and want to use the fridge for special treats like a champagne and cheese the lack of space in the fridge is not great.

The ease of the check in to the quality of the breakfast, all up met expectations😀

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

I thought the location was great, close to Raffles shopping...
    • Panoramic King or Twin Room

We had a faulty TV which we couldn’t turn off. It made for our second night stay very uncomfortable. When we woke up, we got to breakfast at 10.10am and were seated quite quickly only to be informed ten minutes later that the buffet was closing. The cost for breakfast was $112 and we barely had time to have a coffee and look at the food selection. When we checked out, we advised the counter staff that we were not happy with paying for a breakfast that we had no opportunity to eat. We were informed that the bill needed to be paid. After a lengthy conversation the manager came and waived the bill but we were still left with a bad taste in our mouths. Hotel lovely, staff can do with some training on how to handle unhappy customers.

I thought the location was great, close to Raffles shopping center and some restaurants. There was a good selection of restaurants in the hotel but I thought quite expensive, especially the wine list.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Excellent,will stay again when next in Singapore
    • Pacific Harbor Room

Balcony club room with an amazing view.Afternoon tea ,canapés and drinks the best we have had in any Club lounge.Staff very attentive throughout hotel from door staff upwards.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Loud music all night on a weekday- no good for business trips
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Night Club below with loud music and screaming until 6am on a WEDNESDAY night - apparently regular “ladies” night. Not ideal when you have to go to work at 7am...Staff are aware of this, but then they should do something about it or at least put guests on the other side of the building. As it is, I would not recommend anyone to stay here for business purposes.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Excellent location for a stopover visit of three nights.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Fridge in room had no room for our own goods. Mini bar was automatic so couldn’t remove items without being charged. All other places we stayed at had ample fridge space.

Location, room upgrade with balcony, staff excellent, service excellent...

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

At checkout, I was charged for the room that had already...
    • Pacific Club King Room

At checkout, I was charged for the room that had already been pre-paid on Booking.com. Still trying to get them to reverse the charges. Neither booking.com nor Pan Pacific is accepting responsibility as of now.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

The room was not what I was expecting.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The room was not what I was expecting. The room in the photos had city views of Marina Bay Sands, a king sized bed, etc. but our room was tiny with 2 twin beds (mind you this was the last night of our anniversary trip) and level views with the pool (ie no privacy, and pretty low floor). For the price point, we expected more. I asked for an upgrade, and while they had rooms available, they did not give us an upgrade. Reception did not tell us what the amenities of the hotel were, so perhaps there were none - no higher floors with views. That said, I would say, stay elsewhere. Save your money because if you think you're going to get a plush room with views of MBS, you're in for a big disappointment. Next time we are just going to stay at MBS. Not the best way to end our two week anniversary trip to Asia.

Good but not great
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

This hotel is more suited to a business trip than leisure one. The breakfast was extortionately expensive and demonstrated the point that quantity is a very poor substitute for quality. The pool tempature was also much too cold to enjoy.

Good location & spacious room with a comfortable bed and great shower

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Some appliances didn't work in tbe room.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Some appliances didn't work in tbe room. (USB socket, flickering light) after I turned off the night. Room looked a tiny bit worn in some parts. One other thing. I know sometimes as a last resort you may have to take a drink from the mini bar. We had 3 small cans if coke and they charged us $30. I know it's our fault for falling for the (DONT TAKE FROM THE MINI BAR trick) but $30 is taking the p?ss. Thats %90 more than you would pay outsude the hotel.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

The staff provided excellant service.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I think this is a general Singapore issue rather than Pan pacific issue but I was unaware that hospitality and dining services were exempt from starting GST in their price offerings

The staff provided excellant service.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Not quite the five star hotel but great location
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Would have expected to have been shown to room and the controls etc explained. We were given a key card and told our room number.

Comfortable bed and room in a great location for Marina Bay. Staff were friendly and approachable. Various meal and beverages areas available.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Would come back again.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The lift has long waiting time. To be honest, I really don't know what to fault them.

The room was spacious and the layout and design was interesting. Bed was comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Great hotel and staff. Will stay there again when next in Singapore.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Prices at in house restaurants could have been a little more reasonable.

Hotel and facilities were great and Location was superior. The staff in all sections of the hotel were outstanding , as was the daily breakfast layout. Absolutely no complaints, except perhaps the price. Everything was GREAT and priced accordingly for Singapore, and I must add that nearly all 4 and 5 star hotels in Singapore bay area are very expensive.. So if you don't mind the tariff, this is a great place to stay during your visit to this marvelous city.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Fantastic place at the heart of Singapore
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Wifi was intermittent, especially in the evenings and late morning. Room decor is a bit dated (all browns and grays), with very minimal pops of color. Extra sanitary bags would be good. An extra box of tissues at the bar counter side would be great as well. Channel selections for lifestyle category is very limited (4 channels at most).

I love our room. I originally booked a deluxe-type room (without breakfast included) and was planning to opt for a buffet breakfast once we checked in. At the reception, we were offered an upgrade to a harbourfront view (Fantastic view in the morning and evening!) together with a buffet breakfast package. The lady who served us at the front desk was very pleasant and polite, who arranged for an anniversary cake to be delivered in our room later (this staycation was a belated wedding anniversary celebration). Inside the room, bed is huge (king-sized), pillows are great, there is a full bar with plenty of drinks and snacks to choose from. There is an electric pot provided, as well as a capsule coffeemaker. Inside the closet, a pair of good room slippers, plenty of hangers and spacious drawers to put our things away. The bathroom is huge! I love the bath tub! Looks very clean. And I especially love that there is a magnifying mirror on the vanity side, as well as, the hair dryer already attached and ready to use. The toilets have it’s own bidet (a huge plus for me!) plenty of hot water, and the toiletries provided are great. And there are plenty of hooks to hand towels and the floor at the shower area is not slippery- very good! All these little things of thoughtful and practical design makes me sit up and take note of! Lastly, since it’s near Marina Shopping Mall, and Millenia walk, I was able to buy some Lush products so I can pamper myself and use the bathtub. My requested newspapers were delivered early, which I am happy as I love to read my news in the morning.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

A very enjoyable stay.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The pillows were so big and hard.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Getting a birthday cake was amazing. The club lounge room was great with excellent service.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Amazing Hotel
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

There was nothing I did not like.

This hotel is just fantastic. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast is outstanding. The staff was courteous and very helpful. I would absolutely stay here again as the price was about the same as other hotels and the location is good.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Strategic location with excellent service!
    • Connecting Panoramic Room

A a bit pricey, room is small. International breakfast buffet but ordinary taste. When booking via booking.com, the hotel didn't accept any further requests for upgrading of the room and very restrict. Luckily, when we were there, they were able to find a suite for us. Unless, this would be the weakest point.

Prime location easily walk through three hotel in connection, Mandarin Oriental, Marina Mandarin hotel and Pan Pacific Hotel via Marina centre. Excellent service and staffs. Comfortable bed. Great View from room facing to Marina Bay Sand.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Loved every minute of our stay !
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Can’t think of a thing !

The hotel and staff were perfect in every way. The location allowed us to easily find our way and were usually able to walk to our destination. Food service and quality were impressive. Overall one of the best hotel experiences we have ever enjoyed!

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Not so pleasant bec without the refrigerator, we couldnt store cold drinks nor keep our fruits.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We gave security deposit thru credit card yet they want us to pay additional 500 dollars deposit just to open the refrigerator. No weighing scale available that At least we can borrow and bring to room.

Clean and staff very approachable.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Everything we needed was right there.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

More vegetarian options on the room service menu.

Great location to the Suntec Convention Centre where I was attending a Dancesport Competition. Comfortable rooms. Great food.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

fantastic pool area
    • Connecting Deluxe Balcony

internet connection poor and kept dropping expensive laundry services

fantastic pool area well located so close to the marina area good choice of restaurants within the building proximity to so many shopping malls excellent concierge services

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Coffee is amazing.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I have noticed that some Singaporean hotel staff are not friendly on average. I am not quite sure if they judge customers based on how they dressed, or maybe they want to look professional. Perhaps lower your voice or show us that you are really being positive and lively.

Coffee is amazing. The Gym is amazing. The lobby is amazing. Check-in and check-out is easy. Although from subway the hotel is not easy to find considering you carry a lot of staff. Plus google map is not always reliable. If it is in terms of strategic location for shopping and visiting places I give it 10.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

We made a booking for a twin room with a balcony months ago...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We made a booking for a twin room with a balcony months ago and paid for it at the time, on check in we were told sorry, don’t have one available, we will give you another room with a rollaway bed and sort out in the morning. After phone calls and again visiting reception the bed arrived an hour later. In the morning with a change of staff no one knew anything about giving us the correct room, finally got a room, told us to pack up, call reception and they would send a porter to take us to the new room, did that , cause no one arrived, so took our luggage down to reception and said give us the key. No apologies from anyone, no sign of any management over this time , 2 star treatment from a 5 star hotel, regret not asking for a refund for the first night

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Fab!
    • Panoramic King or Twin Room

We only stayed for one night and couldn't find fault at all.

The floor to ceiling windows are incredible and offer a great view of Singapore. Super comfortable rooms, really helpful staff, nice pool area and a convenient location make this a great place to stay.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

We loved everything!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We loved everything! Nice hotel, good atmosphere, clean and friendly staff! Fantastic breakfast! Id I go to Singapore again I will definitely stay here.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Great location, lovely facilities
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Accommodating and friendly staff and a great location. Facilities were excellent and we really appreciated being able to continue to use the facilities until our late afternoon flight.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Singapore short break
    • Pacific Club King Room

Showers were a bit dated. Shower spray mechanism required more pressure to work correctly the unit was too big for size of shower cubicle

Location was goid for us 10 min walk to choice of two mrt lines. Staff were excellent

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Proximity and comfort levels were of a very high standard which made our stay very enjoyable.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The storage allocation for suitcases in the hotel bathroom was the only negative aspect we identified. The steam from the shower recess can effect items of clothing in suitcases.

Well positioned for sightseeing purposes. All staff were very friendly and helpful and all hotel restaurant meals were of a very high standard. We would definitely stay at the Pan Pacific again on our next visit.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Stayed here for the Grand Prix weekend so the location was...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Stayed here for the Grand Prix weekend so the location was fantastic. A bit expensive for a hotel that could be described as a bit tired, but may that was because it was a peak weekend. Room was clean, staff were great, pool was clean. All as expected, but not 5 star for the price we had paid. Loved Singapore - highly recommended!!!

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

We recommend the Pan pacific Singapore to anyone who wants to feel special.
    • Panoramic King or Twin Room

No negative comments whatsoever. Good value for money. Exellent location and close proximity to 2 shopping centres. with internal access to the Marina Square shopping and walking distance to Suntec shopping centre

Elegant hotel, Very good service and helpful staff. Would highly recommend The Pan pacific to any visitor to Singapore. Loved our stay. Beautiful view from the 27th floor. The room has anything you can possibly want including your own coffee machine.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Staff were extremely helpful.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Staff were extremely helpful. We stayed overnight then had an 8 hr delay before our next flight and they were more than happy to store luggage and let us use pool facilities even after we’d checked out. We would definitely stay here again and recommend to others. Easily accessed via MRT from Changi using green line getting off at City Hall -followed by a 15min walk via City Link to Marina Sq Malls. Walking distance to main malls and Marina Bay Sands.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

The staff were excellent, very helpful and polite.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The location was ideal. We did plenty of walking around where the hotel was situated. Taxi rides to nearby places such as Clark Quay and Santos’s were quick and cheap. Taxi drivers were excellent.

The staff were excellent, very helpful and polite. We wanted to go to different tourist spots and they gave clear directions on how to walk their. Other places we visited in south east Adana on our trip was not as good.

Experience at pan pacific
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Firstly, interaction with the staff was not pleasant. Secondly, I was given a very low floor to stay and had to pay extra to upgrade to a higher floor with a view. I wasn't left with much choice since its for my partner's anniversary celebration (which I had informed them during the booking).

The location was excellent.

Perfect!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I travel a lot. I have been in 36 countries, several cities, hundreds of hotels. Pan Pacific was, by far, the best hotel I ever been. Everything was perfect - clean, quiet, amazing breakfast and very confortable. The staff was very friendly, especially the gentleman that was responsable for doing omeletes in the breakfast time. Everyone was genuinely helpful. We loved and we'll be back.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

We enjoyed our two night stop over at this hotel and we would consider going back again.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The Japanese Restaurant in the hotel. It was overpriced and very average food. The food does not live up to the prices. Service was average. All in all not a great experience.

The hotel is well located close to shopping centres and within walking distance to the gardens as well as the harbour.

The staff were great.
    • Pacific Club King Room

I wouldn't say there was anything I didn't like. The wait for a lift often took a little too long if I had to be really picky.

The staff were great. The room was well maintained. Comfy bed. Great views and location. The cocktail hour was awesome. All you can eat and drink.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Luxury
    • Pacific Club King Room

Our room was immaculate and it got a thorough clean each day. Good quality and range of toiletries. Excellent staff who always went out of their way to greet or help. The hotel is very central to many of the famous Singapore landmarks. We stayed in a Club Room which meant we could have some form of refreshment for most of the day. Just love the Pan Pac. We will definitely return.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Clean, great location, excellent breakfast, great pool,...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Clean, great location, excellent breakfast, great pool, polite and friendly staff. Everything that a 5 star hotel needs to have. Definitely come back in near future!

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Really enjoyed staying at Pan Pac Singapore. Highly recommended.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

No complaints. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel and will certainly stay there again when we are next in Singapore

Have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions. Always excellent. Handy to everything. Breakfast is superb / plenty of variety. Staff are always helpful. Early check-in wasn't a problem - after a 14 hr flight we were glad to get into our room and have a shower.

Stop off trip in Singapore
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

If I were to be picky the price of the breakfast was a bit steep and access to the bar lounge area at the top.

Spacious room with a great view of the marina. The staff were great and very helpful, everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel. Walking distance to most of the attractions you would want to visit in Singapore including Gardens by the Bay and a mall close by. All the facilities provided including a small gym/fitness area.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

A very memorable and enjoyable stay.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We thought paying $12 for a coffee was quite expensive.

Very comfortable bed and clean linen. The continental breakfast was absolutely delicious and great customer service.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

the service was great and more than friendly.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

That a major credit card was needed in order to get the room. I have a debt card that has more than enough to cover the cost of the room plus anything else that was needed. Once we were checking out then I could use my debit card but the charge was applied and then removed.

the service was great and more than friendly. Having a drink at night and having a knowledgeable and friendly bartender to make that drink and hold an amazing conversation. made this place great.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Excellent stay with friendly staff

Only the price

Nearest to Marina Bay & i choosed the view of Marina Bay Sands. The access route of the hotel to the shopping areas make us love to stay at Pan Pac Spore.

We Price Match