2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Parkroyal on Pickering

Reviews of Parkroyal on Pickering This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

3 Upper Pickering Street, Chinatown, 058289 Singapore, Singapore

#11 of 543 hotels in Singapore

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Architecture is amazing at this hotel, it really is...
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room (Breakfast Included)

Architecture is amazing at this hotel, it really is beautiful. The Lime restaurant is also fantastic, the food is delicious! It was my birthday during our stay and we even had a surprise birthday cake brought to the room, which was a lovely touch. Would definitely stay again and 100% recommend. We were only on the 7th floor but the views from our room were still wonderful.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Club lounge and Orchid suites were fabulous.
    • Orchid Deluxe King Room

Nothing except they didn’t grant me points because I booked through booking.com.

Club lounge and Orchid suites were fabulous. Club lounge was the best we have ever had. Staff superb.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Absolutely stunning place with friendly staff!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Absolutely stunning! Location is pretty much perfect. Near you can find tons of interesting shops and places. MRT station is right next to the hotel so getting around Singapore is easy. The staff were super friendly and welcoming. We had couple of nice chats with them when there were no other customers in the reception. Just amazing place. The room was really comfortable and the view is just awesome.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

More information about the sustainability of the hotel...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

More information about the sustainability of the hotel (building materials, furnishings etc etc. We stayed here for this reason and were disappointed at the lack of specifics or even a short info tour of the premises.

the worst!
    • Orchid Deluxe King Room

Worst stay at the hotel in my entire life Don't stay here if you plan to relax! * At breakfast, I was waiting 20 min for someone to send me to the table, but when staff didn't show me where to sit, so I choose a table on my own then. But after 5 min some waitress come and start screaming at me why I'm sitting at this table did I give my room number and what do I think I'm doing. Next day staff also forgot to set us up just left somewhere. * I asked for an extra quilt I wait for 2h for someone to come, but that's not all. We have to help this guy to put a cover on the quilt! * We sit and wait around 2 h at the pool for someone to appear so we can order drinks * Uncomfortable pillow

Design

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

3 day stay at the Park Royal on Pickering
    • Deluxe Double Room

Nothing really but a residents lounge would have enhanced our stay

Quality of the food, helpful and cheerful staff along with the boutique style bedrooms

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Clean, nice pool, spacious rooms, the vertical garden is...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Location could be better, but pretty good in the centre of Chinatown. I left early on the last morning and hotel Staff offered to arrange a takeaway breakfast when I went to arrange a taxi. When I checked out and asked about it, it was clear the lady at reception had no idea what I was talking about. While it’s not the end of the world, I’m not sure why they offered a service if they weren’t going to follow through.

Clean, nice pool, spacious rooms, the vertical garden is lovely. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

What a Lovely Place
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room (Breakfast Included)

The bathroom ventilation isn't perfect so at first the room smells a bit damp and fusty until you run the AC but then it all clears

Everything was perfect with this hotel, the staff are incredibly helpful, polite and friendly, the whole decor is wonderfully relaxing, it's very quiet and chilled, the room itself was very well designed and furnished, the pool is an infinity pool that is on the 5th floor so overlooks the city so you get some nice views whilst relaxing, breakfast was amazing, huge choice of food and cuisine styles ranging from Chinese to a full English and more, even though it is on the more expensive end of the scale, I feel that it was worth every penny and comparable level hotels are far more expensive, actually seems like a bargain, all in all, one of the nicest city hotels we've stayed in and would definitely visit again, P.S. Chinatown and the train station is literally round the corner so travel is an absolute doddle

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

I've had a comfortable stay, bed and pillows were...
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room (Breakfast Included)

I've had a comfortable stay, bed and pillows were comfortable, good amenities, couple bottles of fresh water every morning. Breakfast was very good, had wide variety of meals. Pool area is not very big, but water is very refreshing. Location was great, easy to reach everything

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Felt that staying on this occasion was quite expensive for...

Price - too expensive.

Felt that staying on this occasion was quite expensive for the room type I received. I've been staying at this hotel on every trip to Singapore. But maybe its time for a change.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

I enjoyed so much the pool, the terrace is so beautiful.
    • Premier Double Room

The quality of the wifi.

I enjoyed so much the pool, the terrace is so beautiful. The bed was super confortable. The room was good also. The staff is very professional.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Brilliant location, the hotel itself was amazing, but the room itself was a bit of a let down
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I was a bit disappointed in the room, I would expect a proper bathroom in a room of this price. The towels by the pool seriously need replacing as they are old, and some are torn. Whilst the main hotel was grand, I would compare the room to a Novotel or Premier Inn in the UK.

The location was very good and the main hotel was very very beautiful and grand. The Staff were also super helpful.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

It was in a great location close to Chinatown.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room (Breakfast Included)

As my wife and I had a drink and chatted, we noticed that there was quite a bit of cobwebs above where we were seated, definitely not something we expected. We were not entirely impressed by 2 of the staff who were managing food sections during breakfast as they seemed unfriendly and not really there to ensure the guests enjoyed the breakfast experience.

It was in a great location close to Chinatown. There were many shops and eateries nearby allowing us the opportunity to explore Chinatown and not have to walk too far from the hotel. The hotel was very clean and I loved the greenery that was evident everywhere. The buffet breakfast had a good spread and my wife and I had a delicious breakfast. The bed was very comfortable and it allowed us to have a good night’s sleep. My wife also enjoyed the toiletries provided by the hotel as she remarked that they were of a good quality. We also loved that the hotel provided their own distilled bottled water, ensuring that they did their part for the environment. To conclude we were impressed by the prompt and friendly service provided by Royston who ensured that we had coffee and cleared our used plates promptly.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Strange managed Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

First They dont found me in the System when i cheked in, after 10 min ok!? Stuff had an inear in the left ear, so they dont understand me when i say something!? Stuff seems do be under a big preasure from management. Security Stuff standing around and watch strange. No relaxing situation!? Gym is a bit small.

Very nice room, fantastc view, lovely steam, cool pool area, yust a short walk distanze to China town and Clark Q.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

The concept of the building with integrated plants, the...
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room (Breakfast Included)

You couldn’t regulate the air conditioning properly. Everytime we left the room and came back it had cooled down to 22 degrees which was really cold coming from outside. The water in the pool was also cold.

The concept of the building with integrated plants, the infinity pool, the comfortable bed and the good quality breakfast. The room was not big but well distributed. Location a few minutes walking from Chinatown metro station. The staff was nice and helpful. Perfect for overcoming the jetlag with a 1 year old.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

We were overwhelmed with kindness and warmth and felt very lucky.

Everything was perfect

It. Was a special wedding anniversary and Hotel Manager and team decorated room upon arrival with Champagne Choc strawberries. Balloons Rose petals in bath. It was absolutely spectacular and well received. We were even granted special access to club room. We were extremely overwhelmed.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

The gardens outside rooms were something different and made...
    • Orchid Deluxe King Room

The lounge could have been more generous in terms of drinks available on a complementary basis and just wasn’t quite up to the standards in other Asian hotels. The food available was unfortunately average in the lounge.

The gardens outside rooms were something different and made the hotel stand out alongside the constant running water pools.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

pretty cool. i'd come back again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

took a while to speak to someone on the phone (was on hold for quite some time waiting to speak to an operator/service officer both times i tried calling for some housekeeping help), but their response/action after that was quick.

The earthy vibes with the wooden interior design/theme

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

The building is nice.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room (Breakfast Included)

Upon check in they asked me for email address. I specifically highlighted that i do not want to receive any newsletters. They enrolled me in the membership program without my consent. Thus, Im giving a negative review for staff because they need to learn about customer requirements.

The building is nice.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Beautiful hotel with a great location!
    • Orchid Deluxe King Room

Wardrobe space very limited. Stayed for only for nights and the wardrobe did not have enough space to unpack.

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Hotel location is very good with a selection of three metro stations very close. Good selection of restaurants only two minutes from the hotel. Popular tourist attractions also nearby. Beautiful architecture of the hotel was a bonus!

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Absolutely amazing stay! Would highly recommend.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Pure luxury! From the moment our taxi pulled up we were treated like royalty. Arrived early and our room was not ready, but we were given access to the pool and wellness centre which has showering facilities to refresh after a long flight. Our next flight was not until 8pm the following day, so the staff were kind enough to store our bags securely after checking out until we had to leave (they were also loaded into the taxi for us!).

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Amazing hotel
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room (Breakfast Included)

Our check in girl was probably new on this job and had a few problems, giving us the wrong room but after they fix it.

Amazing brand new hotel, 30 minuta walk from marina bay. Everything was clean. Best breakfast ever had, they have a lot of options. Good staff.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Don’t go here if you want to relax by the pool
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room (Breakfast Included)

I moved from another hotel to this one. I think this hotel was overrated from the reviews I read. pool Area is completely shaded from early morning to evening. The hotel is so busy with people it doesn’t create a relaxing atmosphere. Too many rooms to too little facilities for down time.

Lovely rooms each in a nice setting, very comfortable bed and shower area. Pool area lovely but completely shaded. Gym very good setting and equipment. Spa has changing rooms you can use if check out early wth shower room and nice facilities.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

6.0
    To expensive not worth the money cause poor service etc
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Upon arrival from US, the staff didn’t inform us about on to go up on the elevator (use of card), and how to ask for room clean up. We found out these things only after incountering the problem ourselves. The room included a balcony except you couldn’t walk out☹️. I thought at the price I paid I was expected a balcony to walk out too that’s why I booked this room. I also think breakfast should have been included at the price of the hotel. Breakfast is to expensive and it wasn’t all that great not worth spending $40

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Pleasant. I enjoyed the Eco friendly emphasis
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room (Breakfast Included)

Being charged for minibar items despite having minibar cleared by staff. It delayed my checkout and i was late meeting up with relatives Hotel just a little too dark in the toilets (rooms and lobby)

Staff were very helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Hidden garden of Singapore
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Mini bar not free, get with the times...make it free.

Amazing hotel design, amenities and service. The breakfast was great (many options), the pool well designed and hidden from the rainstorm, the rooms are comfortable and clean, the location is right in Chinatown downtown.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Outstanding staff, very disappointed in the cleanliness aspect of the hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We were initially disappointed when we arrived at the hotel at approximately 4pm that one of our rooms was not ready - even though we notified the hotel of our estimated arrival time. We were also disappointed that there were midgies in one of the rooms (bathroom) which caused bites. This was raised with management at the end of the our stay and they reassured us that housekeeping will address this issue.

We were particularly impressed with the attention to detail given by the staff during breakfast. We would like to give our heartfelt thanks to Mr Kumar (Manager) who went out of his way to purchase a special tea for us. Chef Benny who prepared a vegetarian breakfast daily during our stay and Fazrin (part timer) who had a very warm and caring personality and attended to our every need. In general, the staff at breakfast were warm, pleasant and very polite. We would like to give a special thanks to them for making us feel comfortable and making our stay that extra bit special.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Beautiful eco friendly hotel in great location, close to transport and restaurants.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Our room had a very ‘musty’ smell and upon reporting this to staff they promptly sent up someone to “freshen it up!” Unfortunately, that only lasted for a few minutes and each time we walked into the room the musty smell was present and very distracting.

The location near Chinatown and within walking distance to 2 MRTs (Chinatown and Clarke Quay) The design and style of the hotel was spectacular. The pool are was luscious and a great way to cool down after walking all day. The breakfast was plentiful and fresh. The staff were helpful and efficient.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

The view was fantastic.
    • Special Offer - Premier Double Room (Breakfast Included)

The view was fantastic. Love the service too. We asked for a cot. Before the cot arrived, we realised the room didn’t have a bathtub and wanted to ask the hotel for help. Before we even asked, we found to our pleasant surprise that the staff had anticipated our needs and sent the cot with a baby bathtub along with it. The pool area was beautiful too.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Friendly luxe hotel in a part of Singapore great for sightseeing
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We love staying in this hotel when making stopovers in Singapore. It has a perfect location in the city for sightseeing and eating out and is really comfortable. The staff are always great and the facilities are all one could need.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

It was a wonderful stay.
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room (Breakfast Included)

It was a wonderful stay. Loved the Sunday brunch spread and everyday breakfast buffet. Staff are very helpful and attentive. The night cap at the Lime restaurant was a very good idea as the bar is bit cramped. I avoided the bar area as its small and lacked privacy and children were running around. A short walk away is Clarke Quay which over compensated. Housekeeping did a wonderful job, rooms are the best in class and spacious. Did not like the automated billing option with the minibar and I thought they are done with but are surely coming back. It is inconvenient. The striking feature was the greenery all around. Wish I could stay more within the hotel than going about with my work.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Amazing, staff and facilities are truly 5 star standards
    • Deluxe Double Room

Nothing really, maybe update your room pictures as our room looked slightly different to the pictures we looked at on booking.

The staff were very willing to help and housekeeping were very discrete, we never saw them once! The location was great and the hotel itself looked amazing! Would love to come stay with you again if we ever come back!

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Great hotel Bizzare Bar area for this class hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bar area quite bizzare clinicsl set up

Great hotel from design and rooms fab. Bit of a Bizzare bar not comfortable and in the corridor. Walk way from reception quite surprised with this

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Great place
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room (Breakfast Included)

Great breakfast with european, japanese, chinese, asian food. The view from the room on the 9th floor was nice. Good location to head out for Chinatown.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

The staff in the executive club were amazing.
    • Executive Suite

The check in let down the whole experience. We had an executive room - there was no welcome drink , no priority check in. in fact we had to wait about 20 mins to be checked in. Shame as this was our first impression of the hotel.

The staff in the executive club were amazing. Thank you Ami, Ronnie and the girls. so very very kind

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Excellent location!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast can be improved! Rooms a little bit small comparing to other hotels in Singapore!

Excellent location! Very close to the transport facilities (underground, bus, taxi) and many restaurants nearby! The hotel has a spectacular design, all green and natural! The swimming pool is amazing, but the water was very cold. The rooms are ok, a little bit small comparing to other hotels in Singapore. The staff is very nice and helped us in any questions and requests! Overall, we can rate our stay as excellent!

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Central location v good fast efficient taxi porter service when leaving hotel for excursion
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Still have not received refundable deposit after nearly 4 weeks after checkout of hotel cant understand why it takes so long when room inspection is done in minutes on departure day

Bed v good nice size also swiming pool very clean water and good size also and excellent changing ,shower facilities

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Very enjoyable stay. Would definitely stay there on my next trip to Singapore.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast buffet catered to most tastes. Lovely choice of food. Rooms very comfortable and clean . Staff very friendly. Terraced gardens are beautiful.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Cool concept hotel, good location, nice pool with view, nice staff
    • Deluxe Double Room

check-in time is a bit late - 3pm, for the money we are paying, standard check-in should be 12 noon. Breakfast was not included in my stay, I had to pay extra. For the amount I was paying per night, it should have been included - especially for a first time guest to this hotel. the shower/toilet area of my room was dark and there were no lighting fixtures in that part of the room which was odd, but I got used to it. The rest of the room was lit fine. There should also be instructions somewhere on how to use the master panel that controls the room and explanation of what the different colors mean.

The property is gorgeous. the staff were friendly and accommodating. Check-in was at 3pm but I had an early morning flight arrival and was at the hotel by 6:30am. I registered at the front with Jessie. She was helpful and offered me the shower room access and said I should check in again after 12 noon to see if the room was available - and it was! Special mention to Ibraham, who was also very helpful with tourist info and was able to answer all my questions with accuracy.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Perfect stay at a perfect hotel.
    • Orchid Deluxe King Room

The terrece and the restaurant at 16th floor just opened till 11 pm and even so the terrece was nit lighted up. Also that 16th floor terrece could be smoking friendly or to have a smoking bin in a side. I know the policy over smoking in Singapore but the only smoking place formhotel guests is at 15-20m away from hotel entrance .

We had an orchid deluxe king room @ 15th loor out of 16 total. That gave us a perspective over city and over the gardens that sourrounds the floors of the hotel that looks like a botanical garden. The spa and pool area is superb. The gym has everything you need , is very clean and new equipments. WiFi worked perfect. In room you have a sockets special design to connect @ TV different type of cables and hdmi was one of them. I had with me my little tv box and wifi worked perfect to stream my Netflix and HBO GO.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Great hotel with very special furniture and style!

Grill Buffet in the evening was a Little overpriced... good but to expensive

Great hotel with very special furniture and style! Big clean room, pricing ok in an expensive city like Singapore! Really beautiful infinity pool with city view!

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

the staff was amazing they help us with every thing .

nothing every thing fabulous

the staff was amazing they help us with every thing .. the room survice was to clean and when we want any thing they help us quickly.. the hotel was to much clean and have good smells.. they serive us with the juice all the time .. the swimming pool so fabulous my baby had so much fun .. best Hotel ever and ever ❤

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Visually it is amazing as is the service and staff. I would highly recommend this hotel!
    • Orchid Club Double or Twin Room

The smell of chlorine in the room although once the air con was on it went away. I also wasn't a fan of the location of our room considering we paid for Orchard club membership I expected to have a better view although this is just a minor issue and next time I will request it at booking.

The hotel was amazing and exceeded all expectations. On entry we received a drink which was nice and refreshing after a long flight. The room was clean and facilities were great. Orchard club membership I would highly recommend.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

One of the best hotels we've stayed at!
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room (Breakfast Included)

One of the best hotels we've stayed at! Excellent location, ambiance, staff, room facilities, breakfast...definitely looking forward to coming back

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

This Hotel has everything!

We stayed in the Orchid Club rooms. Breakfast included plus afternoon tea and happy hour snacks and cocktails from 6-8pm such a good deal and super yummy food, different every day. The staff were friendly and attentive and we’d like to thank the Orchid Club team for taking such good care of us this week! Loved the pool and our room was understated luxury! Such a beautiful place to stay. The plants growing at every opportunity on the building were spectacular. Totally recommended.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Attractive hotel design.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room (Breakfast Included)

Staff were in nice suit but not really helpful. Upon my arrival, they just brought a part of my lugguge into the lobby instead of offering taking the lugguge to my room.

Attractive hotel design. Green view with trees.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

• Orchid Deluxe King Room

Nothing I could think of.

Great location, fine artistic piece of construction, very eco friendly. One of my best international stay. Staff was really courteous, ready to help before you ask for it. I had to checkout early as I had to go for sightseeing and then back to airport. Staff offered me to come back and access their 5th floor for refreshments where you have spa, swimming pool etc. Very kind of them, rooms were clean spacious. I felt I am in a resort amid so many green plants. Food was exceptionally great a wide range of buffet and grill in dinner, we thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Thanks to PARC Royal for making our stay a memorable one.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Nice design hotel - good location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast (at Lime): despite of wide selection, the taste is nothing special (omelette, oatmeal for example), so the overall impression is only average.

Extra large comfy bed, nice view, good location, friendly front desk staff.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Top hotel centrally located
    • Executive Suite

We’ve been once in the restaurant (called “Lime”) for diner. Food was good (but not exceptional), however service was a bit slow and confused

Great hotel - comfortable, quiet, modern, very friendly and knowledgable staff. Broad offering for breakfast. Truly in the heart of Singapore and underground a 2 minutes walk only.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Location and Overall design of hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms. We had superior kingsize. The bed was v comfortable but the room itself looked like something Ikea would design. Not enough wardrobe space, odd sliding partitions that didn’t fit. Carpet was grubby. No bedside drawer and faux leather surrounds all chipped and picked at.

Location and Overall design of hotel. Good lobby attendants v handy for getting taxis in the rain!

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

We had a club room & so had access to the club lounge...
    • Orchid Deluxe King Room

We had a club room & so had access to the club lounge which was wonderful- delicious food & great view over Singapore! The staff were very attentive especially the concierge.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Excellent service staff
    • Deluxe Double Room

When paying by debit, im not allowed to have excess to the mini bar. Perhaps for easy and faster check out i understand but what if we want to have our drink chill?

Everything else.. Breakfast was great. Service was good too.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

$21.10 for two cups of cold coffee in the restaurant was...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

$21.10 for two cups of cold coffee in the restaurant was ridiculous. As I complained they didn’t charge me but the dearest , worst coffee I have ever had.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

A great place to unwind and relax
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room (Breakfast Included)

The vibe of the hotel was excellent, we especially loved the amount of lush greenery around the interior and exterior of the place. Also, the breakfast was one of the best we've ever had, it was most enjoyable! Definitely will be coming back here!

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Pretty convenient location and nice concierge.

A/C is a bit weird. Only allowing 26 Celsius degree or lower, even though 26 still made us chilly. But when you turn it off it suddenly got hot.

Pretty convenient location and nice concierge. Cleaning and maintenance staffs were nearly invisible and extremely polite when met. The breakfast buffet is a plus one as well with full of choices and great taste.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

I really loved the way how it looked, so gorgeous and...
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room (Breakfast Included)

I really loved the way how it looked, so gorgeous and spectacular, they offered me an upgrade to a deluxe room and it was worth it. The staffs were very friendly from check-in time to check-out. I had a fantastic breakfast there with so many choices from Asian, Europe or American kinds of food. The best hotel I’ve ever been ever. Love it.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

the bed was comfortable, the rooms just a little small,...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the rooms were just a little small, and the fact that we were told that the 1st bucket of ice was free then $5 for additional bucket (s) if asked for - it is just water frozen and should be free

the bed was comfortable, the rooms just a little small, excellent view

Not much too remember
    • Orchid Club Double or Twin Room

The croissants are not flaky at all, front desk staffs are courteous but not friendly, the mini bar didn’t refill on the next day

The breakfast is comprehensive and tastey, the green ambience meet with my expectations

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

It was magnificent, and the hotel was very near the Chinatown MRT Station.
    • Orchid Deluxe King Room

The champagne breakfast was pressed for options. They served the same menu for two consecutive days. Not enough fruits, fruit juices, meat, and other food options. A bigger selection should be present at The Orchid Lounge.

The room was incredibly beautiful, and the ambience so relaxing. I love Singapore's pocket gardens and Parkroyal on Pickering's one of the best environmental friendly hotels I have ever seen and have ever stayed at.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Amazing Facilities and Architecture Design
    • Deluxe Double Room

It is expensive as everything in Singapore. Expensive breakfast and not amazing. The area is noisy. We were trying to relax in the pool and there were loud noises of construction

Amazing architecture, design and facilities in general. Perfect location! The pool area is beautiful

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Poor value for money
    • Deluxe Double Room

The pool area is far too small and impractical for the hotel. Not nearly enough room, people were constantly looking for an area to sit by the pool, does not make for relaxing stay. Pool service to order a drink was extremely slow.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

improvement required at the reception
    • Deluxe Double Room

only 2 staff at the reception....for a hotel with hundred rooms..... not very efficient

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

This is one of the best properties I’ve stayed in.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room (Breakfast Included)

There is nothing I don’t like about this hotel.

This is one of the best properties I’ve stayed in.Amazing decor, fabulous service, perfect location, extremely quiet, delicious breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Great location, beatiful and very welcoming.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Literally nothing could have been better it was truly amazing.

We had an amazing experience and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Upon arrival we was dealt with promptly and efficiently even though we arrived considerably early to our check in time. We received a lovely complementary bottle of wine to celebrate our honeymoon which was a lovely gesture from the Lyca Mutuc. We decided upon arrival to upgrade our room which gave us access to the top floor facilities which not only had amazing views but we enjoyed the full breakfast experience and afternoon tea. Whilst we didn't manage to make the complimentary cocktail hour due to a busy schedule am sure it would have been amazing. We booked a meal at the in house Lime restaurant which had one of the best buffet offerings I have ever encountered. There were so many options available and whilst of course we didn't get to try all of them all those we did try tasted incredible. The best part of course was the desserts on offer there were so many we were definitely spoilt for choice. The hotel was stunning both internally and externally and if we return to Singapore without a doubt we would definitely return.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Great getaway in the edge of China town but in the heart of the business district
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

After I made the reservation through Booking.com for 3 days from 19th September to 22nd, but I had to change it from 18th to 21st. There was a flaw in the communication, because the hotel was willing to change but the communication system between the hotel and them was shoddy. You need to improve that

Got a chance to try only one F&B outlet, LIME, which is excellent. The staff were friendly. Hospitable nature of employees at the property exceeded expectations

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Stylish, classy and luxurious hotel, you can definitely feel the upmarket vibe!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The pool, although beautiful, was a little small and there weren't enough beds to go around for all the guests. A little pricey too but it was as we expected.

The bed was HUGE which was amazing, the room was so spacious, clean and the location was FANTASTIC only a couple of steps to the Clarke Quay MRT. Beautiful surroundings and gardens!

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Dream holiday for F1
    • Orchid Deluxe King Room

nothing much, except the pool area is small worse with private function around the same area that becomes too much to say.

the green space surrounding the hotel, pure smile from hotel stuff, breakfast and lunch were super good. the room decor was equally magnificent. Just love that place, oh the cappuccino is simple the best @ the 16th floor.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Hotel is super well located and provides the ideal base for...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Seating area of the bar could be improved a little. Not very spacious

Hotel is super well located and provides the ideal base for a long weekend in Singapore. Beds are extremely comfy

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Location good, service poor
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The service st coffee shop Lime was practically no service. Had to look for waiters to get service. I ordered morning papers which didn’t come until I asked for it again at night The facility was normal For the rates they are charging this is unsatisfactory

The location was superb. Would go back for that reason only

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Modern, relaxing five-star hotel with a few kinks that could easily be ironed out.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Although modern and creative, the hotel felt a little dated and worn out in some respects. Our room in particular had several signs of damage around the bed, shelf and nightstand. Upon closer inspection, we also noticed a few kinks of this nature in the hotel lobby/reception hall. Though these were only minor details, they did distract from the experience of staying at such a forward-thinking and well-designed hotel.

We enjoyed the welcome drink, the friendliness of the staff, as well as the overall look and feel of the hotel. The lounge, facilities and our room had a modern/natural atmosphere, which made for a very relaxing short stay at the hotel. The infinity pool was gorgeous and relaxing. Though pricy, the food provided by room service was top-notch.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

The breakfast is excellent and the staff are efficient and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very dark with basic lighting at a minimum. I guess this is a green thing but I feel it’s a bit over the top in some areas. Also the hotel is back a little from The main restaurants and facilities.

The breakfast is excellent and the staff are efficient and courteous.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Everything else.
    • Orchid Club Double or Twin Room

Minor things like no exhaust fan in the shower

Everything else. Would definitely stay there again and recommend others: comfortable, friendly and helpful staff, convenient. The staff even reminded me to check my passport!

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Amazing hotel in eco style
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double Room (Breakfast Included)

WiFi didn’t work when we checked in, but problem was quickly solved

Rooms, garden, swimming pool, breakfast- all were superb, staff was friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

A lovely hotel in every way.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was nothing we didn’t like.

A lovely hotel in every way. Comfortable bed. Nice quiet room with great views. The pool is perfect. The restaurant is wonderful. The food delicious. The staff very helpful and friendly. Early check in and late check out were organised without fuss. We’re very grateful for this service. We will stay there again.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

I had an amazing stay in this outstanding establishment. I highly recommend it.
    • Orchid Club Double or Twin Room

The service was excellent. The room was very comfortable and had a great view. The breakfast was very much appreciated. I would be extrememy happy to use again this hotel services during my next stay in Singapore.

Browse Parkroyal on Pickering Traveler Photo Gallery