2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore vacation rental reviews
  4. Reviews of Heritage @ Cityhall

Reviews of Heritage @ Cityhall This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

39 Seah Street, 188395 Singapore, Singapore

#2 of 97 vacation rentals in Singapore

Based on 168 apartment reviews

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

All you need!
    • Loft

Great place! All you need for a city trip. Clean and great value for money! Fantastic location - I have lived in Singapore myself and this is an awesome spot, very well connected to bus and MRT. Comfy bed, Netflix & Apple TV are a plus. The host Michelle was superb, extremely helpful and reachable, good communication and a very energetic and positive person all around

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Great location. Nicely priced although the apartment is tiny. Possibly better for a single traveller
    • Loft

Very steep stairs to loft-hold on tight-its easy to slip! Noisy aircon poorly positioned so the loft area a bit warm.

Friendly staff. Unit nice and clean-well presented.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

It’s very centrally located with most of the city within...
    • Loft

It’s very centrally located with most of the city within walking distance. The property itself was great, and our host Michelle did a fantastic job to make us comfortable and feel at home. Thanks, Michelle!

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Michelle is an absolute angel
    • Loft

I really want to point out the guest relation manager Michelle - she was outstanding a true angel. She was extremely welcoming and supportive - alone for her I would give 5 stars already. The location itself is very central with many good restaurants around.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Fantastic Location!!!
    • Loft

Maybe the apartment is a bit small if you are staying for a long period, as we did - 10 days - as nowhere to actually sit and relax in the apartment apart from on the bed. However, irrelevant of this we did actually love the apartment and it's location - refer to my other comments.

Michelle met us promptly with the keys upon our arrival, after having personally messaged me beforehand. She was very efficient and helpful throughout our stay. The location of the property was just great - it was so central to many places that we wanted to visit and I would definately return.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Small apartment, but clean, good services and good location.
    • Loft

I got too many emails from the hotel asking me for a review in booking (3 until now). That disturbs and giving an opinion is volunteer. Please dont spam me :)

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Michelle excellent, location brilliant, nr Metro, malls, F1 circuit & street food. We'll be back.
    • Loft

Michelle, Guest Relations Manager,met us the moment we got there. She introduced us to both the apartment and also the washing/drying services. She kept in touch during our visit, answering questions immediately, and provided help and advice as we came to the end of our visit. 5+ stars to Michelle.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

🤠 fantastic accom

😊

Very good centralized location. Accommodation was clean and very well looked after. Our host Michelle constantly went out of her way to help us and kept in contact with us throughout our stay and made sure we had everything to ensure our stay was perfect. 10/10 accom/ location

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Love it, wll stay there again.
    • Loft

change of towel is not provided without request.

I love it!!!! thanks for being a great host! Michelle is so nice and helpful in meeting all my needs there.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

a great experience
    • Business Single Room

I appreciate the location and the value for money. a special attention for bringing Netflix as well. special thanks to Michelle for her time and support

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

My stay at Heritage @ Cityhall made my trip to Singapore a very enjoyable experience!
    • Loft

The place is very well located, very comfortable, practical and functional. Guest Relation Manager, Michelle, made the stay very easy and was always very helpful, rapidly finding solutions to the few issues encountered.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

• Loft

Sometimes it is difficult to do the laundry as the washing machines are occupied especially in the evening after work

Greetings !! I would like to thank to Michelle your guest relations manager at the City Hall apartment for coordinating my check-in and informing me about the apartment facilities. Michelle was very sweet and made me feel welcome. I also give credit to housekeeping as the room was fresh and clean. The location of the apartment is wonderful, it's very quiet yet bustling outside with a number of good eating places and shops and very convenient for business trips. Best regards, Kingsley Davies

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Excellent stay.
    • Loft

Not a dislike but an FYI - Our unit has the bed on the second floor, with the living area underneath it. The staircase to the the bed is relatively steep and tight (for North American standards). We are two adults with 3 mid-size luggage and we found enough space in the living area to fit, but if you have more pieces of luggage you will need to be creative to find space for them.

Excellent Location, and very clean. Laundry and kitchen facilities available. Michelle our host was are great. There was also one cleaning done for us so that was well appreciated. Our room is also very quiet even though the bars are downstairs.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Great and convenient location, and very hospitable service.
    • Loft

Great and convenient location, and very hospitable service. Host Michelle was very friendly and helpful whenever I had any inquiries and made sure my stay was comfortable. The room itself was neat and clean and all facilities were well maintained by housekeeper during her visits. Had a great stay and would come again.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

It turned out to be wise to choose this apartment.
    • Loft

It turned out to be wise to choose this apartment. The landlord, Michele, was very nice, served well and brought snacks and drinks during the stay. The location of the house is great, within 10 minutes walk from the subway station, surrounded by shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants, very convenient. The room was clean and tidy, and soundproof. I recommend it to everyone!

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Super close to the MRT station, laundry area & lots of...
    • Loft

Super close to the MRT station, laundry area & lots of cooking utensils were provided. And of course, Michelle was such a lovely host! Would definitely come back here again :)

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Well located, peaceful stay within a bustling city.

Uncomfortable pillows.

The entire stay was great. Located in a prime area, it is near cityhall train station and close to convenient stores. The shophouses downstairs were characteristically packed with food stores, bars and cafe. The room is nice and comfy, with nice facilities and security. Only discomfort were the pillows. Check in process was smooth and easy. Michelle, if i remember her name correctly, was our host and she facilitated the entire stay with great hospitality and professionalism. She was quick to answer to our queries and even bought us refreshments as we were jaded after the flight. The stay was made much more homely because of here.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Great location, super convenient, quiet and clean.
    • Loft

A bit too small for me personally but I’m 6’4 so most people will be fine. The aircon is next to the bed so you will need to spend some time getting the setting right.

Great location, super convenient, quiet and clean. Michelle has been a great host and was super helpful which made a big difference.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Small place in an awesome location
    • Loft

The apartment with mezzanine could benefit from a better organisation of the space available. The fridge is small for a long stay opposing the concept of a place where cooking is possible. Humidity is a problem and the efficient solution was a noisy dehumidifier.

The check in and check out were fast and easy thanks to Michelle, the manager. Michelle went the extra mile to be sure i was comfortable during my stay. She helped a great deal when i had to collect a key i have forgotten after i left. The location, central, near by shopping malls, bars, eateries, mrt stations and cultural places is really awesome.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Convenient location, cosy and comfortable
    • Loft

The design of the room was excellent, lots of clever storage space. Michelle, our host, was extremely helpful and responsive. A place with many free power points for charging devices! Quiet, too.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Great place to stay in Singapore!
    • Business Single Room

Perfect location, clean and modern. Michelle was really helpful and keen to help me with anything I would need during my stay. I will definitely repeat.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

• Loft

I loved the location super strategic area. My host (Michelle) was the best, her hospitality was beyond my expectation. Definately will come back here again.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Excellent location and good facility.
    • Loft

Quite difficult to contact them and collect the keys upon arrival, as I arrived in the evening of Sunday and all the numbers given are their head office numbers, and naturally no one answers

Excellent location and good facility. Plus the site manager Michelle is a really nice person, which makes the stay really comfortable

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

That was a really good stay, with a few nice surprises!
    • Loft

The staff is extremely keen to help and quick to react for any request, even on short notice. The bed was comfortable and the location was extremely convenient. Thank you Michelle and Nuri for such a perfect stay!

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Everything good except the problem of the aircon noise, which quite spoilt the experience
    • Business Single Room

The aircon system's noise inside the room, and far worse, the much louder and periodic droning noise of the aircon system in a small room adjacent to the bedroom. It made sleeping quite difficult and overall was really annoying..

Very friendly checkin with Michelle, who provided plenty of information about the flat.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Overall, pleasant stay.
    • Loft

There were slight hiccups during the check-in due to miscommunication and the entrance of the apartment was not prominent - can be a little misleading. However, the apartment space is smaller than excepted. And note for those who expect daily housekeeping - only once a week.

I really like the location of Heritage - it's really convenient - near to Suntec / City Hall / Bugis - all within walking distance. A lot of eateries and bar around the area. The room is cozy. There is laundry room for a wash of clothes. The respective agents are relatively helpful. And there is a spare phone for usage - really thoughtful.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Michelle the host was great, very efficient and responded...
    • Loft

Michelle the host was great, very efficient and responded quickly to requests. Nuri was our housekeeper and she kept the apartment spick and span. Thank you again. It was great to be in the heart of the city, surrounded by delicious food and walking distance to malls and tourist sites.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Michelle our host was super
    • Loft

Would have been better to have a shower screen in the bathroom Quite small Would have been lovely to have a 2 cooker machine, rather than 1 hob.

Michelle our host was super Great location Very clean thanks to Nuri

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Location and very helpful staff.
    • Loft

If there was room for a small sofa or comfy chair.

Location and very helpful staff. Also comfy bed. Nice to have kitchenette for breakfast/snacks We were also given a nice bag of goodies😀 .

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Overrated
    • Loft

They wouldn't cancel reservation to early checkout date despite being fully booked - if you book and cancel even portion of your booking, your money is as good as lost. Air conditioning noisy blowing directly on bed, it's literally right next to bed. Rooms cleaned only once a week and towels are not exchanged, have to wash it yourself! Can be noisy on Wednesday and Saturdays. There's no reception, have to call them and wait.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

A great place to stay for every trip to Singapore!
    • Business Single Room

Michelle and Nuri let me feel very comfortable in this apartment. They reacted promptly on everry request. They also kept the luggage longer due to late departure. Very clean and tidy place! Highly recommendable!

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Great location and a nice apartment but a bit expensive

A bit to far location...had to travel around 1.5 hr to reach my destination

The apartment gave me all the required facilitates that i needed. Wouldn't mind recommending it to other people. Also Thanks to Michelle and Nuri for always being there when i needed some help or guidance

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Very small. Different from photos
    • Loft

-We had to wait for 45 minutes for the key handling outside the apartment. Luckily we had internet, but would've been a nightmare if we didn't. - The photos are very misleading and the actual room is much smaller. - The pillow is super hard I had a sore neck the whole time I was staying there. - No windows on the first floor + shower, so it feels very closed-in.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Will come back!
    • Loft

Tinted glasses for the toilet/shower can be darker to avoid embarrassment as guests are not always a couple, like in my case, brother.

We enjoyed our stay there and would definitely recommend to our friends. My sincere thanks to Michelle and Nuri for their great service throughout ensuring everything is in order.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Would definitely stay again!
    • Loft

Had a slight problem with the air conditioner leaking half way through our stay but was offered a room change straight away.

Had a great stay! everything was perfect the guest relation manager cherry was a great host!

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Brilliant hospitality by Michelle, the property manager
    • Business Single Room

The prices around CNY tended to be on the higher side

Seamless process from checkin to check out. Excellent property with all the requisite amenities and a very thoughtful property manager (Michelle) that left us a very thoughtful note and room keeping from Nuru was very clean. We really liked our stay and would be back here in future. :)

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Well located, friendly staff and cool loft.
    • Loft

Musty smell in the entrance of building and a little in the room.

Michelle and Adrian were great. Friendly, on time and easy to communicate with. The property is exactly like the photos and the location is fantastic.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

We were welcomed and assisted by the most amazing Guest...
    • Loft

We were welcomed and assisted by the most amazing Guest Relations Manager - Michelle Toledo. Thank you for your professionalism, helpfulness and your heart, Michelle!

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Great stay.
    • Business Single Room

The apartment is crampy as there's only air-conditioning. You have to step out to get some fresh air. Only stay here if all you want is a place to crash at night, and you'll be out first thing in the morning w/o waiting. If you are thinking of working when you're in the room or staying longer in the day, it can be depressing. Get out, and stay out doing stuff!

Apartment is ideal for a single person who's visiting, and would like to stay in the centre of the city. This place is in the centre, but to explore, you will have to take the MRT & bus. Service is pretty good as well. Michelle was there to answer any and all queries over the phone & she provided a great service. Wi-Fi is pretty good, but I don't recommend working from the room. Instead go to RockyMaster cafe nearby and they set you up with wifi. Otherwise, it's like a dungeon in the room with your stuff and the AC and you're working for hours and you don't know what time it is.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

Our trip is awesome because of Heritage City Hall
    • Loft

All the 7 rooms are good: clean and neat. The relationship guest Michell is so friendly. She helped us all what we need. She should earn the credits for all the 7 rooms Jenna, Cherry are all kind This was our best choice when we stayed there for 1 week. I absolutely choose it again when come back to Singapore

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Like at home in the midle of downtown.
    • Loft

the air conditioning was a bit weak and there is no ventilation when you cook.

the location in just in the midle of downtown close to city hall and bugis station. a lot of mall and things to visit are nearby, i you are courageous you can even get to garden by the bay by foot. the room is very well organized and you get all you need from netflix to cooking and laundry.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

Great for single short stay, good location between city hall and bugis train station.
    • Loft

Noise from washer just outside the room and loud neighbor (4 in a room???) with poor sound proof on tv, microwave and talking. Very compact room, not full size kitchen using portable plate for cooking and no sink. More like a pantry. Got to go out of room to collect water to boil water. Bathroom sink is too small for brushing, can’t collect water from bathroom sink to boil water.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Noisy room when raining, due to tin roof and rainwater...
    • Business Single Room

Noisy room when raining, due to tin roof and rainwater running of the roof and landing on the facard by the window. Cleaner knocking on the door at 9am, wanting to clean the room.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Felt very happy

Was very eorried who stayed at 503 Odd person. Funny guests

Michelle who made me feel very welcome. Her tour of the place was very good. Nuri who cleaned the room did it with a lovely smile. Her work was excellent.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Service is very good - property is clean, nice, there is...
    • Loft

Awful noise outside. Nearby pubs and night clubs do not obey local law and do not meet compulsory noise standards. As the effect it is terribly difficult get to some before midnight and sometimes even before 2-3am. If you go to Singapore for leisure, party, to feel the vibrant atmosphere of the city - it will not bother you. But if you visit for business purposes - it will be a hell...

Service is very good - property is clean, nice, there is always kitchenette and laundry facility in the building provided by HAPT (Heritage Apartment) and that is why I always prefer to stay in on of their apartments.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

Excellent place if you plan to stay in central Singapore
    • Business Single Room

The relation manager Dan was really friendly and helpful. Everything you need for a medium/long stay is provided. You can cook and wash your clothes. You also have a phone with free calls and data, which is very useful when roaming the city.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Good location and clean.
    • Loft

My room do not have window so air circulation is not good. No view at all. Depends the room location, mine can hear some noise from the bar next door at night.

Location is good, have shared laundry facilities with dryer. Restaurants and bars are located nearby. Walking distance to mrt station. Room is clean. Provided mobile with unlimited data plan and free international calls to selected countries.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

Was very good though, the staff is so helpful & friendly like Dan & abigail☺
    • Loft

My neighbour next door bcoz they slammed their door as they're the only guest around haha so noisey always. you'll know when their back just listen to the banging door.

The overall in the room.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Never again! Extremely dirty and way too expensive for what you get!
    • Loft

The apartment was extremely dirty when I checked in. The bed was not made, I had to wash the blankets and pillow cases my self. After I checked in I saw how dirty everything else was, then I tried to contact the guest relations. However, they didn't pick up the phone for a couple of hours, so I washed everything myself. After I had to wash my bed (fortunately there are washing machines) and also all the towels I saw how dirty the kitchen was. In the evening they finally contacted me and sent over a cleaning lady, which vacuumed the floor of the place. However, the rest stayed dirty. There is a kitchen with a few cooking supplies, but everything was so dirty that I could not use it for cooking. The portable stove was completely sticky and stained from oil I guess. Very unhygienic kitchen. The mattress of the bed would always slide forward.. then I saw how dirty it was under the mattress - loads of hair, old food pieces, and a used tissue. Disgusting!! For that price I would have expected at least a clean bed! Never again! Regarding friendliness of the staff: The ones who wrote the emails were very friendly, however, the lady who checked me in and out was very inpatient and not so friendly... She seemed like she hates her job! They should send over an employee who is friendly and respectful. The lady should work in the office and not be in direct contact with the guests. I had to pay a deposit of $300 and got it back almost a month later!! They should transfer back the money immediately after check out.

Location close to bus stations. There are washing machines and tumble dryers you can use for free.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2017

Location is excellent and room is very clean.
    • Loft

Location is excellent and room is very clean. Room is a bit small but you pay what you get for. Check-in is easy and staffs are very friendly. Spoke to a few girls over the phone and all of them are very friendly, helpful and thank you. Big credit to Rodan for helping with check-in, check-out, questions and requests. I even left my new wallet when I check out and he ran up to pass it to me. Thanks all and will definitely be back again.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

I will come back next year!
    • Loft

the apartment is very small.

The location is extremely good. Close to MRT station Esplanade. 3 shopping malls within 5 minutes walk. Free WIFI with a free mobile phone for private use!!! Even calls into 5 countries included. A lot of good restaurants within 5 minutes walk. The Apartment itself is quite small. Very friendly and competent staff.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

Loved our stay here
    • Loft

Small but for just 2 adults it was fine. We cooked several meals while there But with only 1 burner it was hard to enjoy a whole complete meal hot because by the time you get done with making one thing it was cold waiting on the rest of the meal but McDonalds was just up the street😁.

The convenience to MRT, bus, taxi, free laundry facility, the feelibg of home away from home. The staff was great. Rodan did an awesome job, we were running late to pick up keys but he waited for us and he stored our luggage at the end of our trip for a few hours because we had a late flight. He always had a pleasant smile anf a great attitude. We loved our loft apt. We will come back and stay here. Thanks for a great stay. Great job to Rodan.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Really nice stay everything was perfect really comfy bed,...
    • Loft

Really nice stay everything was perfect really comfy bed, handy phone and Apple TV was a good bonus! Mar was very helpful and professional when checking in.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

Was not happy with the room.
    • Loft

The refrigerator could be a littel bigger.

Was not happy with the room. Without delay the management team arranged another bigger room for me. Excellent customer service!

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

Feels like home
    • Business Single Room

The housekeeper only comes once a week

Stayed in this apartment for a week and it feels like a home, they provide a complete cooking equipment (it saves my budget a lot since I can cook instead of buying food outside). Nice location, and excellent hospitality, the Host is so nice, she surprised me with a little gift a day before I left this apartment. Definitely going back to stay in this place again whenever I'm going back to Singapore!

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

Best apartment with Good Price in Singapore

so far I like it at all

I like this apartment, very good location just walk to rafles city shopping mall, free laundry also and host is very friendly, room very very clean . for me this is the best apartment

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

Clean, Conveniently located, free wifi, free laundry, Michelle and Rizelle's service were excellent!
    • Loft

The Mattress top were thin, i could feel the support springs. The stair case is not something i didnt like, its just a recommendation that its may not be suitable for toddlers.

This property is centrally located in Singapore. You can get taxis downstairs, 2 mins walk to busses, 10 mins walk to City Hall Train Station and 15 mins walk to Merlion. 2 mins to convenient stores for snacks and drinks. The apartment is quite tidy. Free WiFi Plenty of local and Japanese restaurants and bars downstairs for lunch and dinner. They close fairly early at night so you dont have to worry about noise. And for Breakfast there are plenty of local cafes on behind the apartment on the next street. This apartment has share washing machines and dryers which were very convenient and its free. Value for money! Staff who serve us were Rizelle and Michelle. Their service and communication were excellent! Their service and care made our check in and out process very smooth. And they ensure our stay was comfortable throughout. So thank you to Rizelle, Michelle and your team for looking after us.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2017

A special shout out to Rizelle and Michelle who made my stay...
    • Loft

Just right for solo travelers and couples, any more and it might be a little too small! While I didn't mind for house keeping to be conducted once a week; for some, it might be too few for a hot and humid climate such as Singapore which requires you to shower a few times per day.

A special shout out to Rizelle and Michelle who made my stay very enjoyable as they were both very attentive to my every need. Will return for sure!

• Reviewed: May 24, 2017

A cozy stay in
    • Business Single Room

The pillow used on the bed is a bit too low and soft for my liking. The showering area did not have much room to move around either so I did frequently bump into the glass.

I was welcomed in by Rizelle and she was very helpful in showing me all the facilities and how things worked, she was very nice and accommodating. She handled all my questions professionally and she was easy to talk to. The room was clean and it had a homely feel to it. The bed was comfortable and its cozy enough for two people to share. The location is decent since it's close to bus stops, MRT stations and its close to a lot of landmarks and well-known buildings. There is an array of restaurants and cafes to choose from as well.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2017

It all ran like clockwork and the city centre location was great.

I had no dislikes.

All the little things are thought of, e.g. scissors and bottle opener in the cutlery drawer; electric iron; plenty of coat-hangers. The laundry on the 3rd floor was very convenient and free of charge. The staff member, Michelle, simply could not have been more communicative and helpful, both during and after my stay.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2017

Worth the money
    • Loft

The host very friendly , considerate and capable as my key was not working she was able to do the exchange fast , and my late arrival and early check out was also perfectly done .

• Reviewed: April 26, 2017

very good and comfortable apartment.
    • Loft

housekeeping could be better, especially changing towels with clean ones.

I really enjoyed my stay here for one week. The location is quite good and quite near to everything. the apartment has all necessary facilities, the bed is very comfortable. i easily got the keys on arrival, the lady i met, Ms Michelle, was very friendly and very helpful. she answered all the questions i had about the property and the neighborhood and assisted with check in and check out . i will definitely choose to stay here in my next trip.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2017

A great home away home
    • Loft

Home away home for myself and the family! My initial booking was for Heritage@City Hall but they have upgraded us to the bigger Heritage@Cecil St because they couldn't get our 2 lofts on the same floor and I am a repeating guest. The location was fantastic, very close to MRT downtown line Telok Ayer, 5mins walk to both Lau Pa Sa and Amoy Street food Centere both have amazing selections of local and international food in very reasonable prices. One of the oldest Chinese Temple, Thian Hock Kien Temple is 3 mins walk and area is in one of very Singapore exotic surroundings. Going to Chinatown, Sentosa, Orchard, Botanic gardens, Marina Bay Sands were all so easy. The loft was neat and clean comes with kichinette and all appliances for simple cooking. The washer drier was very handy for our boys' sweaty clothes. There are 2 TVs in both sitting area and the bedroom with Apple TV, Netflix! Our boys were so happy and it provid a lovely entertainment for the resting time. The staff who attended our stay were Rodan and Rizelle, both were very efficient. And especially Rizelle were very attentive and give it a personal touch which made a big difference for our stay. Usually we go for the 5 star hotels when it comes to our family holidays, but she proved the service at the service apartment can be equal to the Ritz Carlton by leaving personal messages to us with some snacks for kids or improve our stay by providing immediate service when required, always exceed our expectations. Well done! We really enjoyed staying at the property and will return, definitely recommend the Heritage's service apartment to anyone, be it for business or family fun trip. Thank you for Sam, Rodan, Cherry and especially Riz who caught in rain to get us a cab to the airport! Keep it up👍👍

• Reviewed: February 27, 2017

I would like to thank to Michelle, she was very helpful and available.
    • Loft

Kitchen because no table to eat

Location, facilities, despite restaurants in the street, the place is very calm. The team (Michelle) is very nice and available.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2017

Pay extra attention to deposit and room allocation
    • Loft

We were told to call before the arrival so somebody would be there. If for any reason you are late you have to pay 150(!!!)$ per hour fine! Not a great start! We staid in the apartments for 3 weeks. We changed 3 flats (we initially booked 1 room and then extended and we had to be moved to be accommodated). The first room was great; bright, airy and modern. We then went to a tiny room with no windows, small and scrubby. The walls were dirty and it was just horrible. The third room had a bit more light but an incredibly bad smell. I sent an email to ask if they could do anything about it and nobody ever answered. Eventually the cleaner left an air purifier. You are charged a deposit that will only be refunded 15/20 days later (still waiting for mine) and if you pay with Amex they even charge you a commission!! Overall a bit expensive for what it is: tiny space, no services at all, no facilities.

The staff is really nice and responsive and the location is good. The first room we staid in was great (on the 4th floor). Would definitely recommend it. Totally different story if you end up in a bad room

• Reviewed: January 19, 2017

Room is extremely small and I would not recommend for that price.
    • Loft

- noisy pipes at night with constant water sound - washing machine was inconsistent and did not work on some days - would be extremely for people who are tall and large in size.

only the location

• Reviewed: January 18, 2017

Highly recommended. Would definitely book again.
    • Loft

Having commended the staff and communications, I did have some problems speaking to anyone when I arrived at the airport. All was fine when I did finally get in contact, but I feel this initial contact could be improved. I might just have been unlucky.

Well appointed, comfortable apartment in a central position. Excellent communication and service. I was greeted at the apartment by Desmond and throughout my stay he was attentive and quick to respond to any queries. Thanks!

• Reviewed: January 14, 2017

Great studio

Everything was great

Excellent location and great customer service. The apartment we originally booked was not ready in time and we were upgraded to a different studio nearby. Our host Desmond was very friendly and accomodating, it was extremely easy to contact him, he was able to answer all of our questions and assisted with checking in and out. We will definately be coming back !

• Reviewed: January 5, 2017

Extremely satisfied !!!!!!
    • Loft

Good both myself and my wife were very pleased with the hotel facilities mainly with Sam and his staff who promptly assisted us in the time we needed. In our view deserve a grade 10 and when we return to Singapore will be our choice of lodging.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2017

Great location but not much else to commend it.
    • Loft

When we arrived at the appartment we rang the management and waited outside in the street for about 1.5 hours for management to come. We were told that our booking had been cancelled because our credit card had been declined. We sorted this out but had to stay at 6 Purvis Street Singapore Room 205 instead. This apartment was located in the next street up from Seah Street. We also had to pay more (about $400 extra). Unfortunately the bed was very uncomfortable and we woke up with sore backs. The spring mattress was way past it's use by date and was very saggy. I have photos. The kitchen lacked a sink. Dishes had to be washed in the tiny bathroom basin. Overall cramped facilities. There was a lot of outside noise from the street. Cleanliness and proximity to MTRs and central location were the only positives.

The central convenient location was excellent.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2016

Quiet, nice, and perfectly located.
    • Loft

It is important to pay attention on descriptions of rooms, as some of them are quite small, some with roof windows only, and that can be too modern for certain visitors :) The staff however, responds immediately whenever there is a request for room change or other additional things.

The staff was very helpful and flexible, they truly care for the comfort of their visitors starting from the moment you book the property and until the very final departure arrangements.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2016

Amazing apartment! Will come back!很赞的公寓!会再次入住!
    • Loft

- We're not very good at using the TV operator, but it's OK for us since we don't have many time on TV. 我们不是很会用那里的电视遥控器,尽管Silvia有详细地教我们,不过我们也没有要花很多时间看电视所以还OK。 - There is no 24-hour checking in service. Hope this can be marked in red or in big title. Because I don't notice this when I was booking. But It's OK to me because the clients are great and patient to dealing with my situation. Just mention here for other guests knowing about this. 因为没有24小时前台,所以这里是不提供24小时check in服务的。希望这一点可以在介绍版面标红或标大。因为我预订的时候没有注意到这一点。不过没关系,只要提前沟通好,那里的客服人员都很好会很妥善地处理类似航班晚点的情况。在这里提出来只是希望更多的顾客能够知晓这一点。

- Size is good for 2 people, OK for 3 ones; 房间大小适合2个人,我觉得3个人住也OK,不会像其他住宿很小很挤; - Clean, comfortable, quiet and safe just like the photos; 干净,舒适,安静,安全,房间就像图片上的一模一样没有偏差; - Lift, air conditioner, hot water for shower, Wifi are great; 电梯,空调,热水,wifi等设备都很好,还有个小的保险柜; - The address is easy to find and super convenient for going to other places; 地点非常好,好找,也方便去其他地方; -The Client there(Silvia the best) are nice and patient with 2 languages. They even bring me a piece of birthday cake! Big surprise! Also they text me first when I hadn't got there. It's efficient for communication. I told them I might come late, and they were very patient to reply me and was willing to wait for me to checking in. 客服人员非常亲切和耐心(接待我们的是Silvia,她很棒!),有双语服务。因为我入住其中一天是我的生日,当天她竟然送来了一片生日蛋糕,给我很大的惊喜!另外在我还没到达公寓前她就给我发了短信,通过短信我们很有效地进行沟通。原本飞机到达比较晚,所以我提前跟她们说我可能会晚到,他们很耐心并表示愿意等我去办理check in。 - I will be very happy to recommend this apartment. Because I stayed in other apartments before and I think the price is very good for this kind of apartment. 我会强推这间公寓,因为我在新加坡也住过其他公寓,相比较而言,这一间在各各方面的性价比会比较高。

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

The room is very clean, location is good !
    • Business Single Room

The room is very clean, location is good !

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Very good located, comfortable and clean!
    • Loft

Very good located, comfortable and clean! Tnx Michelle for help!!

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Good position.
    • Business Single Room

Good position. Clean room. Free cloth washing, quite convenient. Staff, like Michelle, helped a lot~

We Price Match