Reviews of The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore 5 stars

7 Raffles Avenue, Marina Bay, 039799 Singapore, Singapore

#4 of 475 hotels in Singapore

Great place to relax
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Had to keep the toilet door closed at all times due to funky smell coming from WC area.

The view of marina bay was amazing. The room was very comfortable and spacious. Overall, great vibe and will definitely return.

Amazing short stay in Singapore
    • Grand Marina

I had an amazing stay at this location. The front staff and services were absolutely wonderful. I will definitely return for a longer stay in Singapore at this location.

Worth the stay if you're looking for a good getaway
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

the swimming pool was abit mediocre for a hotel of that size. However that said, the water in Ritz was extremely clean that makes swimming easy.

the bed and room amenities were excellent. Size of the room is also larger than other bigger chain hotels. Booking the room facing the marina was the best decision!

An excellent hotel for a holiday to Singapore
    • Club Deluxe Kallang

My daughter and I booked a Kallang Room with club access. The room was spacious and the beds very comfortable. The staff in the club lounge provided an excellent service. They were friendly and attentive throughout our stay. Nothing was too much trouble.

• Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

the hotel is always my first choice whenever i travel to SG , would book a room w Marina Bay view, and sofa bed, the staff was always great, they helped even when i dnt ask for help, my kids got each kids toiletries set, nice touch, thanks ritz!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Hotel location was terrific connecting millenia walk, malls...
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

The lack of a coffee/tea maker in the room was disappointing. I did not expect to boil water with an electric kettle to make tea or instant coffee. Not havng nespresso compared to the usual 4 & 5 Stars hotels I had often stayed in. Though coffee was served at different time of the day in the lobby, it was not always available when I wanted my jolt during the day. The complementry water bottles and infused water in the lobby however is a nice touch and refreshing upon our returns to hotel.

Hotel location was terrific connecting millenia walk, malls and MRT. Marina View cannot be beat with view of the iconic Sands and light show right from my spacious interconnecting rooms. eqully fantastic were the Concierge staffs, Raffael and Rachel. They were very professional, great listeners and made my stay carefree. They shared with me local insider tips and recommendations that were more valuable than most travel agents. They immediately understood the kind of activities my family preferred and suggested activities by location and time of day, booking restaurants, and helping me plan out each day of my stay. I did not feel hurried or rushed away.

Definitely a 6-star Hotel :)
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Definitely the staff and their warm service very excellent. Will definitely recommend Ritz-Carlton to friends and family as it’s worth the money to stay for in Singapore. They exceeded my expectations when I mentioned to them that it’s my surprise gift to my fiancé for his bday. They surprised us with little note and cake for my fiancé. And that’s just one of those :) Well done Ritz-Carlton and till next time.

Premier Suite with Marina Bay View - well worth the price
    • Premier Suite with King Bed and Marina Bay view

The bell staff made errors upon my check in and sent the wrong bags to my room. They quickly apologized and remedied to send me my correct bags, but I expected a lot better coordination and logistics from a hotel of this reputation and price range.

The VIEW is stunning! Breakfast at Colony was very good, and the premium interior finishing of the premier suite is impeccable. Also loved the room service food quality.

We loved Singapore.
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King or 2 Twin/Single Beds

The receptionist was either not trained properly or didn’t didn’t want to put effort in finding out how did I do my booking. Even after I told him I have booked through booking.com he took double the amount of the rooms as deposit. When I realized that I asked why he insisted he calculated the rooms charges as per his tariff. When the receptionist next to him saw we were getting no where she came I and did the calculation and apologized for the error. I am still waiting for the differential to be credited to my account. To date I have not received the credit in my account.

Room size was good,and comfortable. Over all the staff were fine,no where close to what I have heard about Ritz staff.

Amazingly amazing. The experience could be a little bit better if we had access to jacuzzi and sauna
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

I did not like the fact that we had to pay extra to access the sauna and jacuzzi. I was use from other Ritz Carlton hotel in the world to have free access to the sauna steam room and jacuzzi.

Bed extra comfy. The breakfast and lunch buffet are incredible. You can eat whatever you want and everything is quality. The room are big and the view over the MBS is quite spectacular at night and in the morning.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

They don’t follow up your request as I requested room with...
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King or 2 Twin/Single Beds

They don’t follow up your request as I requested room with double twin bed ; but I got king bed and they promised me to get me one ,next day !! They did not .....!!!!!

Panoramic view from hotel room and Perfect Location
    • Club Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Breakfast at club lounge has limited choice. The hotel room is getting old as well, but still clean and tidy.

Panoramic view from hotel room Great hospitality, friendly staffs and Perfect location Near to tourlist sport Complementary of fruit .

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Outstanding service attitude, especially Mr.

Unfortunately, food waste should be a topic here. There were too many guests who took enormous amounts of food from the buffet and then just left it on the table. I feel the hotel management should address that and educate these guests in a diplomatic way.

Outstanding service attitude, especially Mr. Rithesh at The Colony did a fantastic job and made us feel home. Thank you! Food quality was also excellent.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Celebration my grandson 1st Bday cum Spore National Day.
    • Grand Marina

Services from doorstep to farewell was genuinely awesome. Me and family felt so happy for this staycation thou the cost per day was huge for middle income family like us. But most important was smiles from my guests for being invited to this occasion and the Best View of the NDP parade and fireworks from the window of hotel RItz Carlton Singapore.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Fantastic views and room layouts , especially the bath area ...
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Fantastic views and room layouts , especially the bath area , the swimming pool is great as well . Buffet in colony is great for both lunch and dinner

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

• Deluxe Kallang

The facilities are a little bit old especially toiret was old enough.

Total service and hospitality among Singapore hotel are NO.1 for me. I decided to buy Simmons bed after I stayed this hotel last time.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

The view from our room was excellent, The staff was very...
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

The only thing we had booked the room with breakfast and the hotel denied the room was without breakfast.

The view from our room was excellent, The staff was very helpful

The best hotel I have ever seen location & stuffs.
    • Deluxe Marina

Really there is nothing negative about this hotel

The best hotel I have ever seen location & stuffs. Everyday they send me some wonderful things as a gift for my honeymoon. Really I happy that I chose the ritz over the others.

Weekend getaway with fireworks
    • Club Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Exceptional room with a view, food and service. Special thanks to Sheila Benzon and team for a perfect weekend. They arranged for a babysitter at the last minute too.

Memorable indeed
    • Grand Kallang

Had a scare when elevator #4 stopped suddenly as it went past level24. There was a loud noise and after pressing the alarm , the doors opened and we immediately exited the lift. Informed the front desk and hopefully the hotel engineer was called to take a look.

It was my first opportunity to say I was putting ‘on the...
    • Elevated Kallang

The concierge service was disappointing. We asked for suggestions for unique experiences and got handed a tourist map with the standard tourist options. No ‘insider’ tips or connections. We were also provided with very poor directions from the hotel to various local facilities.

It was my first opportunity to say I was putting ‘on the Ritz). The staff were wonderfully attentive and welcoming. The hotel was beautifully appointed.

A very good choice for Singapore visit
    • Premier Suite

The view from the room was fabulous. The Michelin star Cantonese restaurant was absolutely amazing - we went two evenings in a row. Lunch buffets were great too! Location very convenient for short walk to main town streets.

Exceptional I love this hotel I feel very at home there now
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

The closet is too small can barely fit case in there annoyingly tight space . I used living room as robe this time.

I love the breakfast it’s epic !! The bed is superb , the spa is deluxe and the staff are Outstanding friendly thoughtful just the best

Fantastic place to stay to treat yourself.
    • Elevated Kallang

This is the best hotel we have ever stayed in, including top hotels in Dubai. The room (21st floor) had excellent views of the gardens and the harbour and surrounds. It was very large with all the modern conveniences (although curiously no coffee making facilities), bathroom was a treat with unobstructed views from the bath, best shower rose I have used, Bed and pillows were very large and super comfy. Colony restaurant was the best buffet you will ever find. Staff service was excellent.

A wonderful short stay in Singapore.
    • Club Deluxe Marina

Well trained cheerful staff who always aimed to please. Harbour view room is worth the extra money, especially on weekends in late June to early August when the rehearsals for Singapore National Day are happening on the Float Stage. Club Level food and drinks are also superb.

Very disappointed, can not feel any Ritz Carlton DNA in this hotel, staffs are not willing to help
    • Deluxe Kallang

Housekeeping didn’t keep guest left behind stuff in the room. All day dining and Chinese restaurant rejected in house for dining without any solution Bellman didn’t manage taxi stand properly Hotel didn’t alert guest for the lighting and noisy happened every day opposite the hotel

NA

Location, pool area, bedroom size
    • Elevated Kallang

Wardrobe space poor and badly designed. Housekeeping was hit and miss. For the 1st 2 days the minibar/ cups were not re-stocked. We often had less towels and some days more. I found they lacked personal care to details when they serviced the room.

Location, pool area, bedroom size

Live up to the expectations, will be back!
    • Deluxe Marina

The National Day Parade rehearsal is noisy. Morning breakfast buffet queue is too long so didn’t get to try.

Love the bed and pillows, and the marina bay view. Layout of the room is good and amenities in the room are thoughtful but not excessive.

Overall, our hotel experience was excellent. And the staff were extra commendable.
    • Deluxe Kallang

The showers though were a little outdated. There wasnt cold water. It was basically luke warm to hot. Then the pipes would make a strange sound.

The bed was extra comfy. The location was near the mall and the view feom our room was great.

Pool
    • Elevated Kallang

The bathroom smells ammonia because of the curtain wall which is a bad idea inside bathrooms

Pool Staff were very nice and friendly View TV Bathtub Bead

A favourite hotel in Singapore, large comfortable well...
    • Premier Suite

The summer pavilion Chinese restaurant , was very disappointing over priced , chaotic , confused staff , and very very average Chinese food , not at all as we had expected from a Michelin starred restaurant.

A favourite hotel in Singapore, large comfortable well appointed rooms , charming and professional staff, and the colony restaurant all keep us coming back .

Best stay!!
    • Club Deluxe Kallang

Nothing... If I shoud say anything then 3nights were too short.

The best stay I have ever experienced in Singapore. Every person who served was very kind and friendly, the room was gorgeous, and foods were much tasteful. Especially I recommend you to stay at club floor.

I liked the hotel far better than the Marina Bay Sands, where I spent a week in November 2016
    • Deluxe Marina

I never quite mastered the many switches in my room. Too complicated for the simple-minded. Some staff were hard to understand when speaking English. The choice of dishes a la carte in the Colony struck me as too narrow.

The numerous staff were attentive and efficient. The reception and the conciergerie in particular were helpful. My room (1310) was cool and comfortable and commanded an incomparable view of the Bay. The buffets were excellent.

Fantastic view of Marina, arguably best one can have in...
    • Deluxe Marina

Thought for a while but not able to find anything worth mentioning!

Fantastic view of Marina, arguably best one can have in Singapore..location is also very convenient with few tourist attractions(like singapore flyer/ fountain of wealth/ Garden by the bay etc) & shopping malls (like Marina Square/Millenia Walk/ Suntec City etc) at walkable distance.

its 5 star hotel but not as good as rtiz carlton brand should be
    • Deluxe Marina

most bay hotels have unique exterior design but ritz doesnt just basic cube building. many ritz worldwide have unique interior design but this one doesnt. entering and exit the hotel bye walking is difficul, either you take stairs to side roads or climb the the car entrance. no direct access to malls though mellanie walk is nearby.

one of the most glorious toilets around!
    • Elevated Kallang

the ABF in room was slightly lacking. Had expected more in terms of bread and it had no cheese :(

one of the most glorious toilets around! specially liked the walk in wardrobe.

Exceeded my expectations
    • Club Deluxe Marina

The only thing that could have been better--and this is 90% out of the RC Singapore's control--is to have easier (read: through mall/AC'd passage link) access to the MTR. I found signage to be a bit lacking (more of a Singapore issue than an RC issue), and when it's 34C out, 2 blocks + stumbling around outside can be significant!

I've stayed at a decent number of elite hotels (Ritz, FS, MO, Peninsula, Aman, GHM), and still the RC Singapore exceeded my expectations based on facilities and service. Despite the RC Singapore's 600+ room size + multiple hectic conferences going on, the team made an effort to know my name and know what I was up to. They even surprised me by going above and beyond by finding my favorite fruit (mangosteens), which was out of season and not visible to me at hawker centers. Two staff members came to my room with a generous load of mangosteens and two handwritten notes. The club lounge is incredible and super important I think for the hotel in terms of creating some sanctuary when there's a lot of conferences going on in the lobby area. Loved the beverage selection, the 5 meals a day, and you can't beat the view!

Good location and very good service....
    • Club Deluxe Kallang

Breakfast in executive lounger is very basic...not up to the hotel standards. Every time you need to visit a friend room you need to get some at the reception to allow you in the lift. This should not apply to hotel guests.

Location and service.

Another happy and memorable stay!
    • Club Deluxe Marina

Nothing that comes to mind!

All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly especially Cora and her team on the Club Level. The room was clean and comfortable, with magnificant views. The Hotel made a special birthday celebration an event to remember!

Everything is good except price(payment either)
    • Elevated Kallang

Pay is extreamly uncomfortable. At the bookings 2100$, but at the local they told me 2900$. 800$ is deposit. But without any explain final bill is 2900$

Comfortable room Good employee Goo location(milenia walk is so close)

First time but not the last! 💛
    • Deluxe Kallang

We did not know that we would get charged extra for tv time. It wasnt clearified. Not mucch halal options for in room dining

The staff were extra friendly (laura and Rajvir) the most. The food is excellent The spa service was amazing The uppercrust dessert was so yummyi took some back home with me

It should have been more clear in the room description,...
    • Grand Kallang

It should have been more clear in the room description, which view we are getting with fhe room? If it was mentioned Kallang precinct and Singapore River. It is a bit decisive and not clear, specially for none Singaporean ! As when I searched in google maps, there were no results for Kallang precient. On the other hand, it was not clear how much was the full price for the hotel, as extra charges were induced by the local taxing system (GST), only after I payed the full amount I realised how much was really the price of the room. from now on, I will be going for other websites, with clearer descriptions of which view we are getting and how much is the full amount. I will not be using your services anymore.

-Staff was amazing!
    • Elevated Kallang

Few small things - Kids room should have a changing table for kids - They charged us 5$ for a cucumber for our 3 year old. Although it’s such a small amount compared to what you pay. It’s something the hotel should not charge for. Just more caring that way. - Rooms are very like a business hotel. Could be a bit more for a family holiday.

-Staff was amazing! Specially at breakfast! Big kudos to the entire staff. - Quality of food is excellent.

Luxury Hotel
    • Deluxe Marina

My check-in proses wasn't that smooth but its due weekends and high demand plus I wanted a smoking room. Not all facilities are complimentary such as the sauna but the pool and gym are. For Muslim traveler like I am. You must be aware that this hotel is NOT HALAL CERTIFIED even tho all meat/chicken is from a certified halal supplier. It is up to the individual choices as well as using the shared plates/cutleries. these are beyond their control as we are staying at a multi-cultural country with different ethnics and religions.

If your looking for leisure this is one of the hotels but then I might be exaggerating as i seldom get the opportunity to travel for leisure so this is what i love about staying at The Ritz-Carlton Millenia.. One night is not enough! Simply saying I love this hotel; 1st I love my room! The view was facing the Marina Bay and the view is still there when im taking my hot bath after a long walk. Day or night I just cant get enough of it. 2nd - Order late night food but what I really love about it is... the staff. He serve it with a smile and our table was just wonderfully made. 3rd - Breakfast was just amazing..! so many choices and they even have my favorite kimchi! That was unexpected and again wonderful. Be sure to take your time and enjoy a hearty breakfast! 4th - My partner was totally blown away with gym facilities with a fitness instructor! 5th - The concierge is always there to assist you with taxi so getting transport is not a problem at all.

Every time I stay here the service goes to a new level.
    • Club Deluxe Kallang

Club floor no access for kids after 18.00.

Every time I stay here the service goes to a new level. Stayed on the club floor this time. EXCEPTIONAL. Food, service everything. Staff always one step ahead. Thanks again to Cindy from F&B. Second time she has gone above and beyond.

Fantastic and memorable!

We celebrated our daughter’s birthday with a staycation and Ritz really made our stay a memorable one - from the friendly reception staff to the handwritten note and card to my daughter, and complentary fruits and cake for both rooms. All arranged by Rooms Executive, Velvelyn. Thanks so much. We’ll definitely be back for future stays.

Absolutely perfect. Will be my choice always when in Singapore
    • Deluxe Marina

There was a conference in during my stay and the taxi lines were way long. Priority should be given to guests always.

The service was way beyond expectation. Mamy thanks to Cindy who wrnt above and beyond everyday from picnic baskets to fresh baby food. You are a star! Breakfast buffet was amazing and the riom Service food super fast and good as any 5 star restaurant but one can’t expect less of Ritz Carlton.

best choice in singapur
    • Deluxe Kallang

no coffe machine in the room

excellent position,nice and confortable corner room,quality beds,super shower and bathtub,personnel most pleasant in particular,adam,the concierge,fantastic buffet dinner,excellent wi-fi, changing facilities in the spa

The Ritz, what more can I say.
    • Deluxe Marina

No coffee machine in room.

The view was incredible. The service and staff is what you would expect from the Ritz. I also got a cake with a personalized letter for my birthday!

Once you are in the compound, it feels like you are away...
    • Elevated Kallang

Once you are in the compound, it feels like you are away from the city . But in the room with a city view . The balance between isolation and city chaos is truly remarkable

Perfect paradise.
    • Deluxe Marina

At first we were placed on a low level (6). We came a long way and spent a lot of money and I planned to propose to my partner with our window view. However the view was substandard and I requested a higher level. The second night we were placed on level 29 and it was perfect. I proposed on the last night of our stay and she said yes. A perfect end to our trip.

The breakfast Buffett was amazing!

Simply the Best!!!!
    • Club Premier Suite

Absolutely nothing. Everything was just great.

Absolutely everything. From the greeting we recieved on our arrival to the farewell we got on our departure. Can't speak highly enough of the service we got. The actual hotel was one of the finest we have ever stayed in. Can't recommend it enough. We will DEFINITELY be back!!

Worth while the price.

Almost none.

One of the best breakfast in my life. Choice of excellent hotel guaranteed good breakfast. That is capitalism. And main restaurant Summer Pavilion is also a best.

Lovely stay and will definately return again.
    • Club Deluxe Kallang

Service by the pool was pretty poor. 3-4 staff but they seemed rarely there and if not weren't thinking about the guest experience. Some days towels on sunbeds, some days not. Some days water in an ice cooler, some days not. Having to walk over to them to order drinks/food (first world problem) not expected in a 5 star hotel. No offer of setting up sunbeds with towels. Could be improved very easily, and the rest of the hotel the service level is impeccable.

Colony multi station buffet was exceptional, great food, great choices. Seafood/Sushi/Indian/Singaporean/European/Cold Cuts/Cheese/Bread/Dessert stations. All amazing. Very popular even on a Monday lunchtime. Suggestion, book the club lounge rooms. Alcohol is expensive in Singapore and the lounge is well worth the money. Champage/beer/wine available from 9am to 10pm.

Amazing 5* Hotel!!
    • Elevated Kallang

Staff super helpful!! Room very clean and the view was spectacular. I had a room on the 28th floor and it was breathtaking looking from the window. Highly recommend!!

It was a pleasant stay at Ritz Carlton and the views were excellent.

Have to queue for about 10mins before we got our seat for the morning breakfast

Staff were friendly.Special thanks to Ms Anh for helping us with our stay there.

Beautiful, stunning!
    • Deluxe Marina

Very teeny tiny detail - as all is great, perfection is in the detail, so just a suggestion - it seems a shame that the iPhone interfaces in the room desks are still the outdated Iphone4 and older plugs.... any plans to upgrade to Bluetooth or just change the plugs?

Thanks for letting me use your piano!

The best hotel to stay in Singapore!
    • Deluxe Marina

Crowded. It was kind of strange to wait in the queue to get into the breakfast room in such a place because we are not accustomed to it.

Perfect, perfect, perfect - location, comfort, service, delicious breakfast!!! It was a perfection in every way! The hotel management and the staff are taking care of everything you need. We liked every detail, amaizing. Using this opportunity I and my sister would like to especially thank Kathleen from the front desk. It was a pleasure meeting you, Dear Katleen, for being so carrying, so kind to us! You are great person and it is a pleasure meeting and knowing you. Thank you and all the staff, Ganga you too - thanks!

Very good big rooms with the best view on Marina bay

Chinese restaurant was not good at all. Staff in restaurant were not professional, slow, and good was not great. In some places of the room floor were making old tree sound. Outside pool were not well decorated.

Best view on the Singapore. One of the best room services that I have ever met - quickest, very kind, professional. In general most kindest staff in the world. Giant panoramic windows in all room and in bathroom. There is few giant shopping centres in a walking distance. One of the best hotels.

Nice but to be improved.
    • Club Deluxe Kallang

Hours of waiting for the check in. My credit card was locked for a short time and we can not move into the room. The unbelievable behavior.

The fabulous views.

Wonderful break, felt completely indulged and taken care off! Wonderful service.
    • Elevated Kallang

The dining area in the club lounge was wonderful and the overall service impeccable. Perhaps the club lounge could have a slightly larger and conducive reading area with easy plug or usb points to relax in while reading, chatting or working.

Service was excellent. Both efficient and warm. The hotel staff went above and beyond in making our stay a pleasurable one. The Bed was was so comfortable, breakfast was superb! Amazing view of the bay and city. Loved the fact that they installed bidets in the bathrooms on request.

• Deluxe Kallang

The breakfast was too expensive for what it is. Mind you it is excellent ... but $100 for two for Bfast is too much when you just want some toast, fruit and an egg.

Friendly proactive service

Absolutely fantastic!!
    • Deluxe Marina

Nothing, cannot fault it at all! .........................................

Amazing staff, incredible views, glorious food, 100% all round. The most incredible holiday I have ever been on. Everyone is so helpful and welcoming. The view from the bath tub was the highlight for me! The light show a at marina bay sands,a short distance from the hotel itself is a must!

Perfect.
    • Deluxe Kallang

Perfect. Rooms well appointed and a generous size. Friendly helpful staff couldn't do enough to help. Requested 2 rooms next to each other for family, delivered. Great location and perfect spot for a family looking for the balance between luxurious but not OTT for kids.

A first class hotel!
    • Grand Marina

The location of the hotel is first class and the overall facilities and quality of the room were excellent. The breakfast buffet is extensive and very good in terms of quality of food on offer.

great staff and great breakfast
    • Deluxe Marina

non of this hotel if below our expectation, maybe the pool, clean but its a reguler square pool only.

u must take the buffet breakfast.. it's awesome..

Ok
    • Elevated Kallang

It wasn't nothing special, a very common 5 star hotel, staff could be more professional.

The buffet and food menu was impressive, lot of variety and quality, also show cooking etc.

The hotel was beautiful and most staff were very helpful.
    • Elevated Kallang

More accommodations for the price

I felt that the accommodations were very basic. I don't think it's worth the price I paid. There was only one bar and we almost got kicked out by a staff member because we didn't order our next drink fast enough (it had been 20 minutes since receiving the first drink).

This was fantastic time, I am going to do this again.
    • Deluxe Kallang

The only problem slight noice from cars using the roads around hotel, this might be disturbing for peaple who live in the houses without noice at al. Restaurant was crowded in the morning and at noon and sometimes we have to wait to be seated even 30 minutes, but there is many places around to eat, but not as good.

The beds and sheets are exceptional. Magnificent view on both sites from the large windows. Very large and comfortable bath rooms. Good courtins to keep the room dark. Excellent gym and professional personal trainers. I recommend original Japanese Reasturant at the Rizt on the walkway to Millenia Plaza.

Great service, beautiful hotel with amazing views
    • Deluxe Marina

The buffet layout is very cramped and hard to access the food especially for families with small children

Did a staycation over the christmas loved it. Amazing views especially at night if you opt for the marina bay view, service by the staff were superb, friendly. Good location with access to marina square mall for food, mrt and near the esplanade.

The customer experience was phenomenal and the staff was...
    • Deluxe Kallang

The bed was super soft and gave me some back pain but the ground staff changed the mattress within a few hours once notified

The customer experience was phenomenal and the staff was incredibly accomodating

Luxury hotel but didn't satisfied my expectation and the main reason the room we got :(
    • Deluxe Marina

I have decided to stay at this hotel with one of the top rooms in terms of the view but i git shoked when we got a room in 7th floor. it was below my expectation and it was not at all as i saw in the photos, youtube . i have asked the reception to change it to a higher floor but they couldn't find any room available

The location of the hotel. the professional reception, the helpful staff and really would like to thank you for the anniversary cake

It’s worth an experience.
    • Deluxe Kallang

Facilities like Sauna / Hammam should have been included in the package and not charged seperately.

The staff proactiveness and readiness to serve.

Regular guests, back again in a few weeks.

nothing comes to mind

Superb suite, great lounge with awesome service and catering. The buffet restaurant on the 3rd floor offer amazing choice and quality Excellent gym

Exceptional view and the colony restaurant was outstanding , very friendly helpful staff
    • Deluxe Suite

The problem this hotel seemed to have with my card , it’s a debit MasterCard. As I do not use a credit , I was chased around like I was a thief that may do a runner , it was awkward , I use this same card in hotels all round the world never been an issue till here .

The view was spectacular The bed heavenly The colony restaurant next level

Browse The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore traveller photo gallery