2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore

Reviews of The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7 Raffles Avenue, Marina Bay, 039799 Singapore, Singapore

#6 of 543 hotels in Singapore

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Location, the view and of course, the friendly staffs.

No halal food

Location, the view and of course, the friendly staffs. Thanks to Dhya, at the front counter, and also to Jenny and Yee Ting, from the Spa and Fitness centre who gave me a surprise birthday gift.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

- Room and view
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

- Service/ someone tried to turn down my room, I asked him to come back since we planed to leave for dinner soon but he was still insist to come in and do his job. - I don't mind to carry our bags to the room, but none of the staffs cared to ask.

- Room and view - Breakfast line/ a lot to select - Bed - Location near MBS

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Fantastic
    • Elevated Kallang Room with Kallang Precinct view

Airport shuttle service would have been great.

Fantastic hotel and ambience. Cozy rooms and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The food was great and the view of the marina was sheer delight.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Singapore was great, Ritz Carlton not really.
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

The rooms appear quite old and the prices of the minibar are just ridiculous. All in all the value for money (a lot of money) is very bad. I expected a lot more from Ritz Carlton.

Quite a good breakfast and nice breakfast area. Great location next to The Flyer and Marina Bay Sands, nice view.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Wonderful! Will definitely recommend and hopefully will be back!
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King or 2 Twin/Single Beds

spacious room. exceptional service. great location in walking distance to a lot of Singapore's attractions. bed was comfortable and view from the room was lovely!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Luxury
    • Deluxe Marina

It does veer more towards business luxury rather than spa/romance luxury but this is a minor point

Gorgeous property with the utmost discretion: no loud gaudy signage or overbearing circle driveway. The entrance is hidden through some trees off the main road, which gives the hotel a more private and exclusive character. The service and attention to detail are world-class.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

I loved it!! Best hotel.
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

It was a beautiful place to stay with an exceptional view of the city from my bathroom and bedroom. I loved it! I would go back to this hotel. Staff was excellent and very courtesy. Room service was very good. Had drinks delivered to the room.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Ritz Carlton is one of the best hotel in Singapour.
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King or 2 Twin/Single Beds

Ritz Carlton is one of the best hotel in Singapour. Localisation is great just near marina bay Sands. All the staff make our stay wonderful for our special occasion . A special thanks to Jing Jing for all the attention. The room are really big and spacious with nice view. I would also recommend the fitness club which is really incredible and the spa ... so nice ! And don’t forget the afternoon tea in the lobby ... this is the best one ... thanks to the chief Massimo

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Unrivalled experience at the Suite
    • 1-Bedroom Millenia Suite with Marina Bay view

Nothing at all!

Staying at the one bedroom suite and having access to the lounge was a fantastic experience. The service was at impeccable levels, while the view of the Esplanade area is unrivaled. Any request made was swiftly responded too. Definitely a memorable stay!

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Excellent hotel, perfect location for Singapore CBD and Marina Bay
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Very expensive, for room, wine, food but a bit of a once in a lifetime for us We would never usually pay such a cost for a hotel but I must admit this was worth it

Brilliant location - right at Marina bay with all CBD attractions in walking distance We had a marina view room which was breathtaking Pool was excellent Only stayed 2nights so didn't use many of the facilities but everything what you would expect from a hotel of this calibre

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Not so bad , expected a fancier stay for Ritz
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King or 2 Twin/Single Beds

The in room dining food was horrible. The toilet is poorly maintained, The sink was clogged and the WC didn’t flush well.

The room is spacious and the view in spectacular

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Amazing rooms and views of marina bay if you choose a marina...
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

The breakfast was awful for Muslims we couldn’t eat a thing and this was very disappointing as we paid a lot for breakfast to be included. There was pork at every station , utensils were mixed and it was extremely disappointing. There were a lot of Muslim people there and this has not been taken into consideration. I would most definitely stay there again but I wouldn’t pay for breakfast.

Amazing rooms and views of marina bay if you choose a marina bay view room. Service is par excellence and the rooms are stunning.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Excellent and very kind staff
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

I don’t know that the price system of the buffet is different from day to day,I was surprised at the price after eating.

Tremendous view from bathtub ! Spacious room and comfortable bed. Very kind and warm correspondence !

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

one of the best hotels!

nothing!

the hotel was clean and tidy. the bed was so comfortable that me and my bf didnt even want to leave the room! the bathroom view was a bonus! location is convenient and its near shopping malls and mrt. the staff were really helpful and friendly too. i would definitely come back there again!

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

I got really sick from the weather when i started to stay...
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

I got really sick from the weather when i started to stay the ritz carlton. Every staff was taking care of me like sending me fruits and tea with lovely messages and concierge sent me to doctor reception gave me long long check out. When i come back to singapore, i definitely would like to come back to this hotel. Lastly, thank you adam from concierge!

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

perfect, look forward to returning soon.
    • Deluxe Kallang

Adjoining rooms for large families would be great, although they still put us next door to one another.

Fantastic as always. Super friendly professional staff always seem to be one step ahead of your needs. Great size rooms, clean and well stocked. All requests carried out straight away. Have been visiting this hotel for years and cant recommend it enough, a firm family favourite hotel.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Best Hotel Stay Ever for me!

Loved it all!

The view from our room of the Marina Bay was spectacular! The bathroom had a full circular window by the bath to enjoy the gorgeous light shows at night or press a button and a screen covered the view. The bathroom has a separate WC / toilet. The toiletries were excellent and a proper powerful hairdryer was provided. The bedroom was huge, - four seater couch, circular table, writing desk, super king bed exceedingly comfortable, another large piece of furniture containing, facilities for tea etc, champagne, wine, tumbler glasses, drinks and snacks, fridge and empty drawers for occupier’s use. The walk-in wardrobe also contained the safe, ironing board, iron, umbrella and torch. Bottled water was supplied every day ( a card was provided to indicate if more of anything was needed - we asked for extra water and towels and never had to ask again...) a turn-down service at night was a pleasant extra. The number of staff in all the areas of the hotel meant that any service or enquiry was promptly addressed - nothing was too much trouble. The pool is lovely to enjoy with fabulously comfortable canopied beds, big towels, serviced by gracious staff and the pool water’s temperature is welcoming and silky. The buffet at lunch has to be enjoyed to be believed! It is so good and so affordable that we were sorry that we had gone out to dinner at other places during our week’s stay. It is a fabulous hotel that while expensive to us, was worth every penny and we’d return as they say ‘in a New York minute!’

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

100% perfect service, room and Ritz Carlton Club with breathtaking views on Marina Bay and CBD!
    • Club Deluxe Marina

This is real 5* hotel! Perfect service, and very personal! Exzellent room (23rd floor, Ritz Carlton Club) with incredible views, Ritz Calton Club offering very good food and beverages all day over on 32nd floor with breathtaking views over Marina Bay Sands and the CBD! All in all simply PERFECT!! Thanks to all staff and mananagement for this service-level which can not be topped! Gerhard /Munich-Germany

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Great location, spectacular views and very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

First impression: The sun coming through my suite highlighted scuff marks on floorboards and my attention was drawn to flaws rather than the spectacular view. You don't really notice flaws without direct sun light though. Might just need a sand or polish in entry.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

The welcoming staff gave us such a great experience and I...

May be for Indian Guests, there could be a jet spray in the toilet.

The welcoming staff gave us such a great experience and I personally believe it is the best experience we can ever have in a Hotel and made our holiday memorable.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Impressive!
    • Club Deluxe Marina

The lounge was exceptional... not sure if we got full value from it - it is an expensive addition but we came close. Stunning views and exceptional staff. Would we like to go there again? Absolutely!

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

A really nice room & location, but expensive!
    • Deluxe Kallang

We stayed for 3 nights at the Ritz, following 14 nights at the Ayung Resort, Bali. Ayung set our expectations so high with complimentary breakfasts and afternoon tea and a free minibar, that when we reached the Ritz it seemed crazy to pay upwards of £10 on a drink at the minibar! We went from a highly personalised service to a large hotel of 600+ rooms and though this isn't really the fault of the Ritz, it left us feeling a little disappointed. We did order a room service breakfast at the Ritz, it was okay, but overpriced and nowhere near as good as our free breakfast at Ayung. Also, for vegetarians be aware that the restaurant doesn't have a veg option, but we were told the chef could do one. We opted to eat elsewhere, although Singapore is pretty dreadful for vegetarians in general. We were overcharged on leaving the hotel for a breakfast we never received (S$56) - this was dealt with well by the staff though and rectified.

The best thing about the Ritz Carlton Millenia was our room. The bathroom is truly luxurious, the bed was extra comfy and the view of the city was stunning. The Ritz were unable to upgrade our room for our honeymoon but we were given a plate of yummy chocolates and a card which was very sweet of them.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Fantastic view, especially from the club lounge, very...
    • 1-Bedroom Millenia Suite with Marina Bay view

In-room dining menu is poor. Very limited choice.

Fantastic view, especially from the club lounge, very helpful concierge. Very good location. FANTASTIC Brunch,highly recommended

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Singapore is sensational!
    • Deluxe Marina

We had the Marina view. It was spectacular! We also had the wonderful Aisha Ali help us find our way. She actually walked us there a few times so we didn’t get lost. She is sooo kind and thoughtful.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Great place to relax
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Had to keep the toilet door closed at all times due to funky smell coming from WC area.

The view of marina bay was amazing. The room was very comfortable and spacious. Overall, great vibe and will definitely return.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Amazing short stay in Singapore
    • Grand Marina

I had an amazing stay at this location. The front staff and services were absolutely wonderful. I will definitely return for a longer stay in Singapore at this location.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Worth the stay if you're looking for a good getaway
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

the swimming pool was abit mediocre for a hotel of that size. However that said, the water in Ritz was extremely clean that makes swimming easy.

the bed and room amenities were excellent. Size of the room is also larger than other bigger chain hotels. Booking the room facing the marina was the best decision!

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

An excellent hotel for a holiday to Singapore
    • Club Deluxe Kallang

My daughter and I booked a Kallang Room with club access. The room was spacious and the beds very comfortable. The staff in the club lounge provided an excellent service. They were friendly and attentive throughout our stay. Nothing was too much trouble.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

• Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

the hotel is always my first choice whenever i travel to SG , would book a room w Marina Bay view, and sofa bed, the staff was always great, they helped even when i dnt ask for help, my kids got each kids toiletries set, nice touch, thanks ritz!

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Hotel location was terrific connecting millenia walk, malls...
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

The lack of a coffee/tea maker in the room was disappointing. I did not expect to boil water with an electric kettle to make tea or instant coffee. Not havng nespresso compared to the usual 4 & 5 Stars hotels I had often stayed in. Though coffee was served at different time of the day in the lobby, it was not always available when I wanted my jolt during the day. The complementry water bottles and infused water in the lobby however is a nice touch and refreshing upon our returns to hotel.

Hotel location was terrific connecting millenia walk, malls and MRT. Marina View cannot be beat with view of the iconic Sands and light show right from my spacious interconnecting rooms. eqully fantastic were the Concierge staffs, Raffael and Rachel. They were very professional, great listeners and made my stay carefree. They shared with me local insider tips and recommendations that were more valuable than most travel agents. They immediately understood the kind of activities my family preferred and suggested activities by location and time of day, booking restaurants, and helping me plan out each day of my stay. I did not feel hurried or rushed away.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Definitely a 6-star Hotel :)
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Definitely the staff and their warm service very excellent. Will definitely recommend Ritz-Carlton to friends and family as it’s worth the money to stay for in Singapore. They exceeded my expectations when I mentioned to them that it’s my surprise gift to my fiancé for his bday. They surprised us with little note and cake for my fiancé. And that’s just one of those :) Well done Ritz-Carlton and till next time.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Premier Suite with Marina Bay View - well worth the price
    • Premier Suite with King Bed and Marina Bay view

The bell staff made errors upon my check in and sent the wrong bags to my room. They quickly apologized and remedied to send me my correct bags, but I expected a lot better coordination and logistics from a hotel of this reputation and price range.

The VIEW is stunning! Breakfast at Colony was very good, and the premium interior finishing of the premier suite is impeccable. Also loved the room service food quality.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

We loved Singapore.
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King or 2 Twin/Single Beds

The receptionist was either not trained properly or didn’t didn’t want to put effort in finding out how did I do my booking. Even after I told him I have booked through booking.com he took double the amount of the rooms as deposit. When I realized that I asked why he insisted he calculated the rooms charges as per his tariff. When the receptionist next to him saw we were getting no where she came I and did the calculation and apologized for the error. I am still waiting for the differential to be credited to my account. To date I have not received the credit in my account.

Room size was good,and comfortable. Over all the staff were fine,no where close to what I have heard about Ritz staff.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Amazingly amazing. The experience could be a little bit better if we had access to jacuzzi and sauna
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

I did not like the fact that we had to pay extra to access the sauna and jacuzzi. I was use from other Ritz Carlton hotel in the world to have free access to the sauna steam room and jacuzzi.

Bed extra comfy. The breakfast and lunch buffet are incredible. You can eat whatever you want and everything is quality. The room are big and the view over the MBS is quite spectacular at night and in the morning.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

They don’t follow up your request as I requested room with...
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King or 2 Twin/Single Beds

They don’t follow up your request as I requested room with double twin bed ; but I got king bed and they promised me to get me one ,next day !! They did not .....!!!!!

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Panoramic view from hotel room and Perfect Location
    • Club Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Breakfast at club lounge has limited choice. The hotel room is getting old as well, but still clean and tidy.

Panoramic view from hotel room Great hospitality, friendly staffs and Perfect location Near to tourlist sport Complementary of fruit .

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Outstanding service attitude, especially Mr.

Unfortunately, food waste should be a topic here. There were too many guests who took enormous amounts of food from the buffet and then just left it on the table. I feel the hotel management should address that and educate these guests in a diplomatic way.

Outstanding service attitude, especially Mr. Rithesh at The Colony did a fantastic job and made us feel home. Thank you! Food quality was also excellent.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Celebration my grandson 1st Bday cum Spore National Day.
    • Grand Marina

Services from doorstep to farewell was genuinely awesome. Me and family felt so happy for this staycation thou the cost per day was huge for middle income family like us. But most important was smiles from my guests for being invited to this occasion and the Best View of the NDP parade and fireworks from the window of hotel RItz Carlton Singapore.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Fantastic views and room layouts , especially the bath area ...
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Fantastic views and room layouts , especially the bath area , the swimming pool is great as well . Buffet in colony is great for both lunch and dinner

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

• Deluxe Kallang

The facilities are a little bit old especially toiret was old enough.

Total service and hospitality among Singapore hotel are NO.1 for me. I decided to buy Simmons bed after I stayed this hotel last time.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

The view from our room was excellent, The staff was very...
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

The only thing we had booked the room with breakfast and the hotel denied the room was without breakfast.

The view from our room was excellent, The staff was very helpful

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

The best hotel I have ever seen location & stuffs.
    • Deluxe Marina

Really there is nothing negative about this hotel

The best hotel I have ever seen location & stuffs. Everyday they send me some wonderful things as a gift for my honeymoon. Really I happy that I chose the ritz over the others.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Weekend getaway with fireworks
    • Club Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Exceptional room with a view, food and service. Special thanks to Sheila Benzon and team for a perfect weekend. They arranged for a babysitter at the last minute too.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Memorable indeed
    • Grand Kallang

Had a scare when elevator #4 stopped suddenly as it went past level24. There was a loud noise and after pressing the alarm , the doors opened and we immediately exited the lift. Informed the front desk and hopefully the hotel engineer was called to take a look.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

It was my first opportunity to say I was putting ‘on the...
    • Elevated Kallang

The concierge service was disappointing. We asked for suggestions for unique experiences and got handed a tourist map with the standard tourist options. No ‘insider’ tips or connections. We were also provided with very poor directions from the hotel to various local facilities.

It was my first opportunity to say I was putting ‘on the Ritz). The staff were wonderfully attentive and welcoming. The hotel was beautifully appointed.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

A very good choice for Singapore visit
    • Premier Suite

The view from the room was fabulous. The Michelin star Cantonese restaurant was absolutely amazing - we went two evenings in a row. Lunch buffets were great too! Location very convenient for short walk to main town streets.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Exceptional I love this hotel I feel very at home there now
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

The closet is too small can barely fit case in there annoyingly tight space . I used living room as robe this time.

I love the breakfast it’s epic !! The bed is superb , the spa is deluxe and the staff are Outstanding friendly thoughtful just the best

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Fantastic place to stay to treat yourself.
    • Elevated Kallang

This is the best hotel we have ever stayed in, including top hotels in Dubai. The room (21st floor) had excellent views of the gardens and the harbour and surrounds. It was very large with all the modern conveniences (although curiously no coffee making facilities), bathroom was a treat with unobstructed views from the bath, best shower rose I have used, Bed and pillows were very large and super comfy. Colony restaurant was the best buffet you will ever find. Staff service was excellent.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

A wonderful short stay in Singapore.
    • Club Deluxe Marina

Well trained cheerful staff who always aimed to please. Harbour view room is worth the extra money, especially on weekends in late June to early August when the rehearsals for Singapore National Day are happening on the Float Stage. Club Level food and drinks are also superb.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Very disappointed, can not feel any Ritz Carlton DNA in this hotel, staffs are not willing to help
    • Deluxe Kallang

Housekeeping didn’t keep guest left behind stuff in the room. All day dining and Chinese restaurant rejected in house for dining without any solution Bellman didn’t manage taxi stand properly Hotel didn’t alert guest for the lighting and noisy happened every day opposite the hotel

NA

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Location, pool area, bedroom size
    • Elevated Kallang

Wardrobe space poor and badly designed. Housekeeping was hit and miss. For the 1st 2 days the minibar/ cups were not re-stocked. We often had less towels and some days more. I found they lacked personal care to details when they serviced the room.

Location, pool area, bedroom size

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Live up to the expectations, will be back!
    • Deluxe Marina

The National Day Parade rehearsal is noisy. Morning breakfast buffet queue is too long so didn’t get to try.

Love the bed and pillows, and the marina bay view. Layout of the room is good and amenities in the room are thoughtful but not excessive.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Overall, our hotel experience was excellent. And the staff were extra commendable.
    • Deluxe Kallang

The showers though were a little outdated. There wasnt cold water. It was basically luke warm to hot. Then the pipes would make a strange sound.

The bed was extra comfy. The location was near the mall and the view feom our room was great.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Pool
    • Elevated Kallang

The bathroom smells ammonia because of the curtain wall which is a bad idea inside bathrooms

Pool Staff were very nice and friendly View TV Bathtub Bead

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

A favourite hotel in Singapore, large comfortable well...
    • Premier Suite

The summer pavilion Chinese restaurant , was very disappointing over priced , chaotic , confused staff , and very very average Chinese food , not at all as we had expected from a Michelin starred restaurant.

A favourite hotel in Singapore, large comfortable well appointed rooms , charming and professional staff, and the colony restaurant all keep us coming back .

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Best stay!!
    • Club Deluxe Kallang

Nothing... If I shoud say anything then 3nights were too short.

The best stay I have ever experienced in Singapore. Every person who served was very kind and friendly, the room was gorgeous, and foods were much tasteful. Especially I recommend you to stay at club floor.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

I liked the hotel far better than the Marina Bay Sands, where I spent a week in November 2016
    • Deluxe Marina

I never quite mastered the many switches in my room. Too complicated for the simple-minded. Some staff were hard to understand when speaking English. The choice of dishes a la carte in the Colony struck me as too narrow.

The numerous staff were attentive and efficient. The reception and the conciergerie in particular were helpful. My room (1310) was cool and comfortable and commanded an incomparable view of the Bay. The buffets were excellent.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Fantastic view of Marina, arguably best one can have in...
    • Deluxe Marina

Thought for a while but not able to find anything worth mentioning!

Fantastic view of Marina, arguably best one can have in Singapore..location is also very convenient with few tourist attractions(like singapore flyer/ fountain of wealth/ Garden by the bay etc) & shopping malls (like Marina Square/Millenia Walk/ Suntec City etc) at walkable distance.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

its 5 star hotel but not as good as rtiz carlton brand should be
    • Deluxe Marina

most bay hotels have unique exterior design but ritz doesnt just basic cube building. many ritz worldwide have unique interior design but this one doesnt. entering and exit the hotel bye walking is difficul, either you take stairs to side roads or climb the the car entrance. no direct access to malls though mellanie walk is nearby.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

one of the most glorious toilets around!
    • Elevated Kallang

the ABF in room was slightly lacking. Had expected more in terms of bread and it had no cheese :(

one of the most glorious toilets around! specially liked the walk in wardrobe.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Exceeded my expectations
    • Club Deluxe Marina

The only thing that could have been better--and this is 90% out of the RC Singapore's control--is to have easier (read: through mall/AC'd passage link) access to the MTR. I found signage to be a bit lacking (more of a Singapore issue than an RC issue), and when it's 34C out, 2 blocks + stumbling around outside can be significant!

I've stayed at a decent number of elite hotels (Ritz, FS, MO, Peninsula, Aman, GHM), and still the RC Singapore exceeded my expectations based on facilities and service. Despite the RC Singapore's 600+ room size + multiple hectic conferences going on, the team made an effort to know my name and know what I was up to. They even surprised me by going above and beyond by finding my favorite fruit (mangosteens), which was out of season and not visible to me at hawker centers. Two staff members came to my room with a generous load of mangosteens and two handwritten notes. The club lounge is incredible and super important I think for the hotel in terms of creating some sanctuary when there's a lot of conferences going on in the lobby area. Loved the beverage selection, the 5 meals a day, and you can't beat the view!

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Good location and very good service....
    • Club Deluxe Kallang

Breakfast in executive lounger is very basic...not up to the hotel standards. Every time you need to visit a friend room you need to get some at the reception to allow you in the lift. This should not apply to hotel guests.

Location and service.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Another happy and memorable stay!
    • Club Deluxe Marina

Nothing that comes to mind!

All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly especially Cora and her team on the Club Level. The room was clean and comfortable, with magnificant views. The Hotel made a special birthday celebration an event to remember!

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Everything is good except price(payment either)
    • Elevated Kallang

Pay is extreamly uncomfortable. At the bookings 2100$, but at the local they told me 2900$. 800$ is deposit. But without any explain final bill is 2900$

Comfortable room Good employee Goo location(milenia walk is so close)

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

First time but not the last! 💛
    • Deluxe Kallang

We did not know that we would get charged extra for tv time. It wasnt clearified. Not mucch halal options for in room dining

The staff were extra friendly (laura and Rajvir) the most. The food is excellent The spa service was amazing The uppercrust dessert was so yummyi took some back home with me

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

It should have been more clear in the room description,...
    • Grand Kallang

It should have been more clear in the room description, which view we are getting with fhe room? If it was mentioned Kallang precinct and Singapore River. It is a bit decisive and not clear, specially for none Singaporean ! As when I searched in google maps, there were no results for Kallang precient. On the other hand, it was not clear how much was the full price for the hotel, as extra charges were induced by the local taxing system (GST), only after I payed the full amount I realised how much was really the price of the room. from now on, I will be going for other websites, with clearer descriptions of which view we are getting and how much is the full amount. I will not be using your services anymore.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

-Staff was amazing!
    • Elevated Kallang

Few small things - Kids room should have a changing table for kids - They charged us 5$ for a cucumber for our 3 year old. Although it’s such a small amount compared to what you pay. It’s something the hotel should not charge for. Just more caring that way. - Rooms are very like a business hotel. Could be a bit more for a family holiday.

-Staff was amazing! Specially at breakfast! Big kudos to the entire staff. - Quality of food is excellent.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Luxury Hotel
    • Deluxe Marina

My check-in proses wasn't that smooth but its due weekends and high demand plus I wanted a smoking room. Not all facilities are complimentary such as the sauna but the pool and gym are. For Muslim traveler like I am. You must be aware that this hotel is NOT HALAL CERTIFIED even tho all meat/chicken is from a certified halal supplier. It is up to the individual choices as well as using the shared plates/cutleries. these are beyond their control as we are staying at a multi-cultural country with different ethnics and religions.

If your looking for leisure this is one of the hotels but then I might be exaggerating as i seldom get the opportunity to travel for leisure so this is what i love about staying at The Ritz-Carlton Millenia.. One night is not enough! Simply saying I love this hotel; 1st I love my room! The view was facing the Marina Bay and the view is still there when im taking my hot bath after a long walk. Day or night I just cant get enough of it. 2nd - Order late night food but what I really love about it is... the staff. He serve it with a smile and our table was just wonderfully made. 3rd - Breakfast was just amazing..! so many choices and they even have my favorite kimchi! That was unexpected and again wonderful. Be sure to take your time and enjoy a hearty breakfast! 4th - My partner was totally blown away with gym facilities with a fitness instructor! 5th - The concierge is always there to assist you with taxi so getting transport is not a problem at all.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Every time I stay here the service goes to a new level.
    • Club Deluxe Kallang

Club floor no access for kids after 18.00.

Every time I stay here the service goes to a new level. Stayed on the club floor this time. EXCEPTIONAL. Food, service everything. Staff always one step ahead. Thanks again to Cindy from F&B. Second time she has gone above and beyond.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Fantastic and memorable!

We celebrated our daughter’s birthday with a staycation and Ritz really made our stay a memorable one - from the friendly reception staff to the handwritten note and card to my daughter, and complentary fruits and cake for both rooms. All arranged by Rooms Executive, Velvelyn. Thanks so much. We’ll definitely be back for future stays.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Absolutely perfect. Will be my choice always when in Singapore
    • Deluxe Marina

There was a conference in during my stay and the taxi lines were way long. Priority should be given to guests always.

The service was way beyond expectation. Mamy thanks to Cindy who wrnt above and beyond everyday from picnic baskets to fresh baby food. You are a star! Breakfast buffet was amazing and the riom Service food super fast and good as any 5 star restaurant but one can’t expect less of Ritz Carlton.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

best choice in singapur
    • Deluxe Kallang

no coffe machine in the room

excellent position,nice and confortable corner room,quality beds,super shower and bathtub,personnel most pleasant in particular,adam,the concierge,fantastic buffet dinner,excellent wi-fi, changing facilities in the spa

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

The Ritz, what more can I say.
    • Deluxe Marina

No coffee machine in room.

The view was incredible. The service and staff is what you would expect from the Ritz. I also got a cake with a personalized letter for my birthday!

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Once you are in the compound, it feels like you are away...
    • Elevated Kallang

Once you are in the compound, it feels like you are away from the city . But in the room with a city view . The balance between isolation and city chaos is truly remarkable

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Perfect paradise.
    • Deluxe Marina

At first we were placed on a low level (6). We came a long way and spent a lot of money and I planned to propose to my partner with our window view. However the view was substandard and I requested a higher level. The second night we were placed on level 29 and it was perfect. I proposed on the last night of our stay and she said yes. A perfect end to our trip.

The breakfast Buffett was amazing!

Browse The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore Traveler Photo Gallery