Accommodations Flights Flight + Hotel Car Rentals Tours & Activities Airport Taxis

View vacation packages to

2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore

Reviews of The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7 Raffles Avenue, Marina Bay, 039799 Singapore, Singapore

#5 of 457 hotels in Singapore

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 22, 2019

Will Definitely GO BACK!!!!!
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

everything was amazing. there is nothing i would fix. Maybe the prices for the massage services as they were exceptionally high. Besides that everything here was beyond my expectations.

one of the best hotels i have stayed at. the location, the views, the staff, the room, breakfast....everything was exceptional. Ritz never fails to meet my expectations. i stayed 2 days at Marina Sands and after staying at Ritz right after i regretted my decision of staying at Marina Sands. I am most definitely going to stay at Ritz once I am in Singapore again. Amazing property!!!!!

• Reviewed: November 20, 2019

Fabulous hotel and exquisite service
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

Nothing really. This is a fabulous hotel and the best Ritz Carlton I have seen so far.

Location around the bay, luxurious accommodation, outstanding client service. Attentive staff. Excellent breakfast with all cuisine styles available.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2019

Nope...not gonna stay here again. Overpriced for level of service. Great view ONLY redeeming factor.
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Room was not properly cleaned when we arrived. Wet bathroom floors, handprints on mirrors, body fluids on mirror next to bed, dusty corners, rotted wood baseboard in bathroom, faded carpet, and poorly caulked seams. Loud lobby. Very loud music in dining area.

Amazing view of the bay and Sands Hotel.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2019

The perfect spot for a short Singapore layover!
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

The room and view exceeded expectations. High quality and well maintained. We stayed for the first night of our honeymoon and they upgraded us to a room with an amazing view. Lovely and friendly service!

• Reviewed: November 18, 2019

I stayed with my partner for her birthday and really enjoyed...
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

I stayed with my partner for her birthday and really enjoyed this hotel. They arranged special corner unit which is more spacious and with greater view for us and brought the small but delicious birthday cake to our room with birthday message letter. It was amazing. We also had breakfast, afternoon tea buffet and dinner in the hotel and found them awesome, plus the hotel staffs are friendly and have admirable hospitality. It was short stay though, we are really satisfied with the services they made for us.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2019

Clean and nice hotel.
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

Arrival to the hotel: So it looks like people with BMW / Mercedess and other expensive cars just block a lane. Blame For the rich people which park again just close to entrance and block as well a lane as they are to lazy to walk. Many guests have to wait in their taxis because of those VIP kids... you are not the same Worth as a guest to this hotel as the management strongly focus for the richest people and having their Ferrari’s just 1 step away if entrance. Check in: A chaos which could be not even worse. There are no lanes which guide the guests, people stay around , rush to a free desk without waiting, no management on this! The GM need urgently to visit some other hotels. On the request “why there are no one who guide it, or why you don’t put any lanes” I got response “it is not good for the design, we have a special design in our hotel. Laundry: At lease one of socks were missing and also 2 pairs got ruined. This is not acceptable, a simple report would be good.

Clean and nice hotel.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2019

Great stay but could be better
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

- Aircon was really warm. They sent an engineer told will be cold in the next 45min but still warm. The temperature only from from 23 to 22 Celsius.

The view, the bathtub and the room was good.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2019

Great experiance will be first choice when visiting Singapor next !
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

Renovation`s ongoing during the day were very noisy around the pool, did not understand why not done at night as would not have been heard by guests, had issues getting in to my room due to problem with entry lock which took over 24 hours to resolve,

Staff were mostly fantastic and helpful, (I say mostly due to an issue with my faulty door lock, they did apologise, upgraded my room to a larger suit and tried very hard with every aspect of our stay which made our trip very special) location of the Ritz with the panoramic room view on the Marina bay side was mesmerizing , Thank You Ritz! Kass Magi and family x

• Reviewed: October 25, 2019

Professional service

Nil

Attention to detail was fantastic. Staff at all levels were attentive and friendly. I managed to cancel a room booking through a travel agent and changed dates without difficulty.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2019

I booked a grand Kalang room with supposed ocean views on a high floor at increased price
    • Grand Kallang Room with King Bed

They sold me a room not representative of the advertising on Booking. Com I would not recommend this place. The staff were great but it was false advertising by Ritz Carlton

On check in I was told the property has a city view and not ocean view. I was then offered a smoking room which I declined and then a room on level 5. 2 days later they offered ocean views on a higher floor.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2019

Beautiful from beginning to end
    • Club Deluxe Kallang Room with Kallang Precinct view

going home :-(

We chose a club room which was amazing and despite arriving at 6am they managed to get us in to the club lounge for breakfast and had our room ready by 7.30. The staff called us by name and we were made to feel special and welcome. If my champagne lacked bubbles because I left it too long it was replaced automatically. The food was excellent, the cocktails well made and the staff all took time out to chat with us regularly. I asked for a banana smoothie one night and they sent down to the kitchen for it, nothing was too much trouble. I cannot wait to go back.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2019

The hotel room was sparkly clean.

nil

The hotel room was sparkly clean. I actually requested a balloon banner + personalised message for my partner in celebration of his birthday but the ladies of the guest recognition team surprised us with cake & champagne as well. We were impressed by the amount of thought the staff put into it :)

• Reviewed: October 12, 2019

The staff were excellent, food very good and the facilities...
    • Elevated Kallang Room with Kallang Precinct view

It is a little tired in places, however, I believe there is a renovation planned. This isn’t a major issue and evident only in some parts of the hotel. There were renovation works occurring around the pool whilst we were there and at the same time a conference group had a function next to the pool which inconvenienced hotel guests using the pool at the same time. There was no compensation offered for this which surprised me because the service was otherwise excellent.

The staff were excellent, food very good and the facilities comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2019

Exceptional and view is to die for
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Danny on level 32 (club lounge) went over and beyond any expectations we had for our stay at the ritz. He was so personable and treated us literally like royalty. Would recommend to anybody going to Singapore. Every single staff member are a step above.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2019

It was a pleasant stay.
    • Club Deluxe Kallang Room with Kallang Precinct view

It was a pleasant stay. Staff was very professional and polite. When we were having our dinner. Staff actually wished us Happy anniversary. We were really happy that the staff remembered and have amazing service.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2019

The view, very respectable staff
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Room amenities should be more convenient and the kettle wasn’t clean or high quality

The view, very respectable staff The most comfortable beds ever in a hotel

• Reviewed: September 19, 2019

Disappointing this time compared to other stays.
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

We have stayed there many times. We were disappointed that we hadn't been told in advance that the pool would bve unavailable for use after 3pm for 2 days due to functions. This information would have been known by the hotel well in advance.

The position is excellent.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2019

Good location and nice view with Marina Bay Sands
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Same amenities should be created new looks and design. Some customers who frequently visit maybe feel bored. Thank you

Good location and nice view with Marina Bay Sands

• Reviewed: September 10, 2019

The pool area and facilities were nice.
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

It is quite a large hotel and therefore is not very intimate and less personal than other small luxury hotels

The pool area and facilities were nice. The rooms were also very nice and had a great size

• Reviewed: September 7, 2019

The room and facilities are perfect but it’s a pity that I didn’t have much time to enjoy them
    • Elevated Kallang Twin, Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)

Breakfast is great with a lot of variety to choose for but table was too small and uncomfortable.

Staffs and facilities also the location are perfect .

• Reviewed: September 5, 2019

Stunning view of Marina Bay.
    • Club Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Swimming pool could be open a bit longer in the evening.

I have stayed in several hotels in Singapore, but this one offers absolutely the best view of Marina Bay. Staff is very kind and helpful, as usual in Ritz. Very good location.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2019

A lovely luxury stay. Staff were so lovely, friendly and helpful. Great location
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

It would have been nice to have a nicer view. Also wish the sauna was easier to find.

Bed was comfortable, bathtub was ergonomic. Very thoughtful birthday cake and champagne. Such a lovely touch to the stay. Staff were super helpful with providing vase for my flowers

• Reviewed: August 28, 2019

The facilities were great and the hotel is amazing
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

We could hear the guests in the pathways near our room at night which disturbed our sleep and confort.

The facilities were great and the hotel is amazing

• Reviewed: August 26, 2019

Enjoyable stay with an amazing view
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

It's not really a complaint, but as someone who drinks tea a lot, I found the tea cup design to be a bit impractical and hard to use.

The view from the room is amazing. It is exactly as advertised. From checking in to checking out, it was a great experience and the staff were great too.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2019

Definitely would stay here again it’s a great property.
    • Grand Kallang Room with King Bed

Typical breakfast for three people was $184 for a buffet with some coffee and sparkling water. Breakfast was not a good value.

The staff was very attentive and our stay was during National Day so the hotel was sold out and very busy

• Reviewed: August 13, 2019

I would like to thank Mr Chiang, front desk duty manager, he...

Nothing at all!

I would like to thank Mr Chiang, front desk duty manager, he changed my room to the high floor (level 29) so that I will get an excellent view of the NDP firework. He is very efficient and courteous manager, like many other staff at Ritz Carlton Singapore. Will return to stay every year!

• Reviewed: August 11, 2019

Location is perfect.
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

Was a very busy time during my stay (NDP) and at peak times we had to queue for the lifts. Either the 6 lifts were too slow or some of them were not operational.

Location is perfect.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2019

不错的体验
    • Elevated Kallang Room with Kallang Precinct view

Concierge cannot meet all customers needs when many customers are entering the hotel, no stuff guide to the reception if you were the 1st time customer.

工作人员smile, approachable. Bath room is big, bed are comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2019

Wonderful view with friendly staffs
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

1. The staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. Everytime I needed something, they were there to help me. Also always reponded with a smile. 2. Definitely recommend the room with Marina Bay Sands view. The view is breathtaking. 3. Its location was quite convenient for me. Near the Marina Bay Sands and around it. Everything was within walking distance. 4. The size of the room and the bathroom was big and the bedding was very comfy. It's a shame I didn't use their swimming pool, spa, and the restaurants. Next time I visit again, I am definitely going to use 'em.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2019

Perfect!
    • Club Deluxe Suite with a King Bed and Marina Bay view

Outstanding and super friendly staff & service. The club lounge is one of the best I’ve visited, quality food and relaxing environment with perfect service (btw first review I’ve ever written, this was so good)

• Reviewed: August 2, 2019

Happy, Joyful, fulfilled, refreshed.
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

That my holiday had to end lol

All the staff were fabulous nothing was too much trouble. They made my Birthday a celebration to remember. Yes the bed was like sleeping on a cloud and coming back to the room after being out all day was like coming home. Views were amazing could not have asked for a better location. The bath in the bathroom with a view overlooking the marina was a special treat. Overall a memorable experience. Will definitely go back and recommend to family and friends 😀

• Reviewed: August 1, 2019

Room service
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

The only thing i disliked about this whole stay was that i did not ask for any room service when we left the hotel in the evening. We had valuables lying everywhere. We were a tad bit shocked when we came back to see that our bed was made and all the towels were replaced with new ones. Although it was an amazing gesture and we did not lose any valuables that was left in the room, we would appreciate it if the staff respected our privacy and only come in when asked to do so.

Everything was spot on. From the staff to the cleanliness of the hotel room itself. Everything was perfect.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2019

The staff were amazing.
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

The staff were amazing. What I would expect from this hotel. The amenities were amazing same with the location. The view from the room was just incredible. I would recommend this place to anyone & I intend to stay here again on my next holiday to Singapore, even if it was a stopover. Thank you again Ritz Carlton team.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2019

Overall still a very pleasent stay. Staff are friendly and very helpful even on a very busy day.
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

The day bed has aged and the cushions cover should be replaced. The carpets can be cleaner.

I like the location and the fireworks view. The hotel is also near to the malls, which is very convenient.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2019

We have to reconfirm of reservation.
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

We reserved '2 beds room'. But they gave us 1 king bed room. They checked confirmation sheet after we pointed it, our reservation was correct. We believed Ritz Carlton, so we were disappointed.

Except the problem of kind of room (they mistook), everything was nice.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2019

Exceeded my expectations!
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

Bel, Cheryl, Carolyn and Nia went the extra mile and prepared an amazing birthday surprise for my mum who spent her birthday at the Ritz. The team was so attentive and took such great care of my parents! Outstanding experience.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2019

The view from the room is the Marina Bay which is very stunning.
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Since i travel with my grandpa and grandma, it was really comfortable since the hotel provide us the connected room. Moreover, the hotel provide us a big chocolate cake for my granny's anniversary!!! The view from the room is the Marina Bay which is very stunning. We can even watch the light show from our room. Staffs are taking really good care of us at all time. very impressive!!!

• Reviewed: July 18, 2019

Amazing Marina Bay view
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

We had to wait around 20 minutes to be seated for Breakfast. I am OK with waiting but the issue is that no extra time was given to take Breakfast. Breakfast is from 6:30 am to 10:30 am, so if you go at 10 and you had to wait 20 minutes there will be not much time left to enjoy the breakfast. It would be nice if we were told to come a bit earlier.

- Marina Bay view - Marina Bay view - Marina Bay view The view is breathtaking. We had luck to see the fireworks (Singapore National Day Parade Rehearsals) from our room. Unforgettable experience.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2019

Great hotel on Marina Bay
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

We liked everything about our short stay! It was a perfect location for our honeymoon. The only comment we could make was that we thought the pool menu was not very interesting and overpriced. Coffee from the lobby level coffee shop is mediocre - a fancy nespresso at best (and you can get that in the rooms)

The bed was devine, we haven't slept so well in a hotel for some time! It's definitely a high quality hotel and worthy of all five stars.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2019

Excellent service and staff, would stay here again.
    • Club Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Having a family in the room opposite whose child cried and howled throughout the night, so bad we had to contact security, as we thought the child had been left alone, Fortunately it was towards the end of our stay. Pool area can become unpleasant when children are permitted to run wild.

We had an Executive Club level room. All food and beverages of a very high quality, served by exceptional staff.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2019

Beyond wonderful.
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

Nothing. My only surprise was that breakfast ended at 10:30 at the weekend. This is too early for me on holiday plus I’d wager too early for most guests given the lengthy queue around 10 on Saturday and Sunday. There was no queue on Monday at the same time.

Wonderful staff, hotel and location. They have pretty much thought of everything you could want. Staff are fantastic, friendly, helpful and have a can’t do enough attitude.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2019

Average stay could have been better
    • Elevated Kallang Room with Kallang Precinct view

The food was very very disappointing. Had no flavour or taste and over priced . The bathroom wasn’t very clean and very outdated . Shower was old and needs an upgrade .

The staff are wonderful

• Reviewed: July 10, 2019

• Elevated Kallang Room with Kallang Precinct view

Buffet is fairly good and with a lot of options however the service is extremely slow, the waiters are not attentive. Also, the options available are very asian focused which doesn’t meet the international / middle eastern requirement. As for the spa experience, it’s disappointing from the moment you enter in comparison to a 5 star hotel that has a good reputation.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2019

My children and I love the view of the room and bath room.
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

Just a thing made me feel not good in one breakfast that a man serving noodles at noodles area who had abit uncomfortable attitude.

My children and I love the view of the room and bath room. Breakfast was great and almost staffs were friendly. Decoration is beautiful and the location is very convenient.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2019

The location is very good;
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

The bathroom wasn’t as clean as you’d expect. The swimming pool is very average. Even though we were on the 24th floor; we could hear music and traffic from the surroundings; the hotel definitely needs to do something about sound proofing.

The location is very good; the size of the room and the view

• Reviewed: July 5, 2019

Fabulous fabulous fabulous.
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

Everything about our stay was outstanding. The whole family enjoyed the service the amenities and the location.A spectacular hotel with all staff super friendly while being extremely professional.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2019

It’s alright. I expected more.
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Reception staff was aloof and information given to me were not consistent

Breakfast variety was good but I wish scrambled eggs can be cooked as ordered rather than batch cooked

• Reviewed: July 4, 2019

The breakfast was amazing!

Cost of breakfast was very high. Probably could drop the price $10 or $20

The breakfast was amazing! Good selections for vegetarians. Beautiful view facing the Marina. Comfortable bed. Definitely will stay again.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2019

An excellent hotel we wished we had organised to stay longer.
    • Elevated Kallang Room with Kallang Precinct view

Good sized rooms. Fantastic options for breakfast. The best breakfast options ever experienced such a huge range of choices. Staff were courteous, friendly and professional. Able to walk to some of the main attractions from the hotel - Marina Bay and surrounds. Good sized swimming pool - very clean and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2019

Perfection

Having to leave!

Everything was perfect - the views and rooms were brilliant but the customer service was better than you could ever imagine. Staff that remembered your names and went out of their way to help you. Nidhi from Guest Relations was wonderful and went above and beyond giving us a map personalized with all the best local tips - truly appreciated.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2019

Wonderful and comforting
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

The tiles of the pool can be in a nicer color, breakfast time extension till 11am would be best.

The view, the interior of the rooms, lobby, variety of food in the buffet, the nice service. The SPA is amazing, and very comforting.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2019

Fantastic view!
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

there's no bidet. It would more advance to invite Muslim guess if they give some options for Halal food

Fantastic view!! we love the bed and room layout

• Reviewed: June 22, 2019

Exceptional staff and comfortable room
    • Club Premier Suite with a King Bed and Marina Bay view

The spa was expensive and not really worth the money.

An exceptional stay that was properly 5 star. We have previously stayed at the Marina Bay Sands and did not have a good experience (other than the pool it was a 3*). The Ritz was truly excellent- from the staff to the comfortable bed to the Club room (which was excellent).

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

beyond expectations!
    • Grand Kallang Room with King Bed

We told RC that it's our wedding anniversary and my daughter's birthday during our stay. RC arranged the room nicely and we all enjoyed our stay. Services are really good, staff are helpful and the view is exceptional. RC managed to get us checked in a little earlier since we had a rushed schedule. Definitely will come back and recommend to my friends!

• Reviewed: June 2, 2019

A week end to remember
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Big shout out to Evan Chiang and Swa (pool guy) who blessed us with hand written notes, cards and cakes for us to enjoy our wedding annv wk end holiday at Ritz. The service staff at Ritz goes the extra mile to ensure you have a pleasant stay. Truly a service first oriented hotel!!

Stayed in May 2019

• Reviewed: May 1, 2019

Very nice, clean and big room!
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

Very nice, clean and big room! Big bath with shower and tub. Had good dinner at the hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. And the pool was very nice!

• Reviewed: April 30, 2019

Wonderful
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

We have stayed here before since my husband works in Singapore and every time, the staff far exceeds my expectations in kindness and service. I cannot say enough good things about the Colony restuarant, Lee Lee, Tessa, Phil, Connie and Deepak, the chefs and service staff. Lee Lee, knowing I’m a new mom showed me what fruits I can give my baby and which fruits I should avoid and even had the betries puréed for me. Honestly, give. that they make us feel like family every time, I wouldn’t stay anywhere else. We travel a lot, and nowhere have we experienced this level of kindness and authenticity.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2019

Amazing
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

The service was over and above. The small specialised gifts delivered to the room each day were unexpected but greatly appreciated nonetheless. Will gladly return again.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2019

Wow, everything about the hotel is first class.

None at the moment

Wow, everything about the hotel is first class. Great welcome by Kevin at the guest relations. And the check in service by Ariole was surprisingly pleasant and he also gave me an upgrade and told me cordially about the light construction on the floor above from 11-5pm. The room was so lovely with an exquisite view of the Marina Bay. But the most emotional awesome moments were made by wonderful staff in the Colony. The breakfast food choices were amazing and each food tasted so good that I must have ate much more than I should have. They even had Korean Kimchee stew. The service at the colony was amazing. Everyone there made sure all the guests were attend to. My daughter and I really appreciated the staff there. I thank Lee Lee, Elena, Kevin, Olivia and the few chefs who made special food for my daughter and me. I would definitely come back here next time and hope those people will be there. Yes, the hotel itself is first class with nighttime live music from Tuesday evening in the open bar near the check in lobby, but it was definitely the people who made all the difference for us.

Great stay overall
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

Could not find the switch to turn the light off in bathroom. Also, no music channels and no music box to connect the music

The amazing view is priceless

Paradise in Singapore
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

This hotel was the best service and facilities I have ever seen. No matter what I requested, they accommodated and went one step beyond. The pool and rooms were spacious and clean. The view was marvelous! Despite a noisy shower, the management made sure we were satisfied with the solution that was offered. This location has sold the Ritz Carlton name for me and I will favor Ritz Carlton hotels when we stay in other cities.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2019

Memorable
    • Grand Kallang Room with King Bed

Wifi was sometimes unstable.

Culinary options were great, ambiance was fantastic , especially the views overlooking the city and the staff were attentive and always on standby to help.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2019

Most things are fine, all within expectation of a...
    • Elevated Kallang Room with Kallang Precinct view

Even though check-in is supposed to be 3pm, I was told my room had been cleaned but needed to be checked by the manager. I take it as my room is not ready. I simply don't understand why a prestigious property cannot abide by the simplest of promises, which is the check-in timing. If there is checking of the room to be done, it should be completed before 3pm. If there are issues preventing this from taking place, put your check in time as 4pm. Don't let me arrive at the lobby and told I can't check in yet. The lady told me I would receive a call or text when my room was ready. I received it at 4.20pm. In that case, shouldn't my check-out time also be delayed by 1hr and 20 min, since I was denied this time to enjoy the room that I paid for due to the late check-in?

Most things are fine, all within expectation of a prestigious hotel, and the view is magnificent.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

The staff and service are very good, especially Takahiro.
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

Swimming pool and the pool chairs look dirty

The staff and service are very good, especially Takahiro. This hotel lives up to its reputation with its high standards and quality in the rooms and breakfast. Room was large, very comfortable and clean. View of Marina Bay was fantastic.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

Great for views, service and comfort!

Nothing to mention

Views were spectacular, bathrooms incredible, twice daily room service cleaning, beds were super comfortable and service was amazing. Such an enjoyable and relaxing stay. Definitely will recommend to family and friends!

• Reviewed: April 19, 2019

Great stay in lovely hotel but hope there are some upgrades to the rooms before we stay again
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

Furniture was starting to look shabby. Especially in the wardrobe room. Wooden floor creaked and I could hear the guest in the room above due to their floor creaking.

Room was very spacious and bathroom was lovely. Large windows gave a great view. Music in the lounge was really great.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2019

Large, Tidy and Comfy Room. Air Con and Sound Proof is Superb!
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

Check in could be faster.

The room is good as usual, large and comfy. Sound proof and air con is superb. I have a good sleep. Concierge is very helpful and pleasant.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2019

We expected more from our stay, the cleaners walked on us 3...
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

We expected more from our stay, the cleaners walked on us 3 times while we were asleep, dirty culinary stayed for 3 days in our room without being taken out. In room dining staff gave us attitude and weren’t friendly whatsoever. Safety box and TV weren’t working had to get them fixed. Very disappointed. Value for money was low.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2019

Super relaxing stay!!
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

The pool could be nicer/bigger. From our room we saw the mandarin oriental pool as well and were a bit envious haha :)

The staff was exceptionally friendly and kind. In general the customer service was amazing! If you’re still sleeping when the cleaning comes you can call any time of the day while you’re out and they’ll accomodate that. Also room service is 24/7 and very good. We kept asking for water bottles (free) and they were always brought up to us quickly. We stayed on the 21 floor and the view was stunning! As a whole the bay area is gorgeous to stay at! It’s nice in the evening to walk over to the marina bay mall where shops are open till 11pm. Everything we wanted to see was within reasonable distance. Breakfast we didn’t get to enjoy but the all day buffet and restaurants were amazing! The whole trip was so relaxing it was great!

• Reviewed: April 2, 2019

Very relaxing and comfortable
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

We booked quite a while in advance but all the upper floor marina view rooms were allocated to others. I was told the spa was complimentary by staff but when I got there I was asked to pay 35 Singapore dollars

Helpful attentive professional staff Great choice of food for breakfast Marina view room recommended; very comfy bed and quiet with spectacular views. We saw the light show over the bay from our windows Delicious Margaritas

• Reviewed: April 1, 2019

Great location, great views, comfort all the way !!
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

The only thing I wish I could have changed was the location of my room. The room beside me was undergoing heavy renovation and there was extremely loud work going on throughout the day. It didn't help because I wasn't planning to step out (Staycation). Yes, I could have asked for a change of room, but I was only planning to stay one night and I was disturbed midway through my stay. I didn't have the energy to pack and shift floors/rooms :( What I could have expected from the hotel was either a heads up that there was construction work happening, so that I could have planned my stay hours better or a different room to begin with. I don't think this would have been hard to preempt :\ That being said, it was a lovely stay otherwise :)

The view. 11/10 The bathroom. 11/10 The friendly staff. 10/10 Early check-in. 10/10 The bed !!! 1000/10 :D Pricey, but worth every penny :)

• Reviewed: March 28, 2019

Great location and room view worth every penny!
    • Grand Marina Room with King Bed and Marina Bay view

The room was increbile.., I could have just stayed looking out the window all day.. views fabulous! Thank you so much for upgrade due to our anniversary - much appreciated!

• Reviewed: March 28, 2019

Excellent, nothing to fault
    • Grand Kallang Room with King Bed

Friendly, helpful staff from conceirge to housekeeping, generous with complimentary water, great heated outdoor pool and service at pool, near mtr station, no hassle late check out, great service frm housekeeping to tidy and service room at evening time as well.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2019

Great location, room view, service and facilities
    • Deluxe Kallang Guest room with 1 King Bed

We loved the view of the room and cleanliness, the swimming pool, the spa and breakfast. The staff was great at all times and we loved our stay. Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2019

Breakfast was good.
    • Deluxe Marina Room with Marina Bay view

On a two day stay, one day ALL bathroom supplies were forgotten. Next day at breakfast, when we left our table for the buffet, our table had been cleared including my own stevia box! I am a fan of Ritz hotels worldwide and they have always been excellent. Minor problems such as these should not have happened.

Breakfast was good. I liked the fact that there was glutan free bread. Location good for the beautiful view.

Stayed in February 2019