2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of The Westin Singapore

Reviews of The Westin Singapore This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

12 Marina View, Asia Square Tower 2, Marina Bay, 018961 Singapore, Singapore

#30 of 552 hotels in Singapore

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

The stay is simply AWESOME!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Love everything there at the Westin!! The bed, the bath and the breakfast was really good! The best part is the lavender balm to promote good sleep. Thank you for the excellent service and I will choose to stay there again =)

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Great service, wonderful view!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Restaurant service was a little patchy e.g. took a while to get the staff's attention almost every time, but it's a full house on a weekend night so it's understandable! They accommodated our request to move to a seat with a better view once other guests had cleared, so they did their best for us :)

The Service from all hotel staff was attentive, helpful and cheerful at all times. Staff took an extra effort and always took initiative to ask how else they could help. They provided more than what was required e.g. when I left something in the fridge after checkout and they retrieved it and brought it all the way down to the ground floor so that I could just run in and pick it up. Excellent all round.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Highly recommended
    • Premier Twin Room

Everything was great

Perfectly located just few minutes to MRT station. Walking distance to Marina Bay and to the Gardens by the Bay. Staff are very nice and helpful. Infinity swimming pool on the roof is great. Definitely will be back

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

• Deluxe Double Room

Great location. Within walking distance to major attractions, transport lines. Swimming pool is good! Room is tastefully decorated and facilities are really good. Staff are welcoming and smiley all the time. We'd enjoyed ourselves and will definitely come back again!

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

It left the most lovely memories in me and my husband. We will be back.

There is none!

The view, the awesome reception throughout the stay, very comfortable bed and bedding, quiet soak at the pool, and the amazingly huge bathroom

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Very comfortable stay in the heart of the business district.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Very comfortable stay in the heart of the business district. So many tall shiny buildings! A short walk to Lau Pa Sat for fantastic eating. And close to a MET station which we found very easy to get the hang of.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Worth the money, nice stay. Not a shopping area though.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I did not like the location, it was a little far from shopping areas, but that's to be expected since it was in the financial district. Did not like having the lobby all the way on the 32nd floor, but it had an amazing view.

It had a very nice view of the water, and had a beautiful infinity pool. I abosuletly loved the rainfall showerhead, I would have to say the bathroom was the best part. The mini fridge/bar was a nice option in the room, but I much rather would enjoy just a mini fridge, there was no room for personal items.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Very comfortable room in calm and peaceful location.
    • Westin Club Room

Interconnecting room initially - we could hear every word spoken by the neighbours, including them walking around in the night. Very disconcerting. Dinesh moved us without question. Afternoon tea as part of the Executive Club was disappointing. Disco ball effect of smoke alarm woke me up one night.

Wonderfully quiet location, away from hustle and bustle, bed super comfy as promised! Breakfast and hors d'oeuvres as part of the Executive Club were excellent. Dinesh was a fantastic staff member.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Just fabulous Highly Recommend
    • Westin Club Room

I was slightly taken aback at check in when another staff member initially asked us to place a security hold of 3k on my credit card for our two rooms which had been prepaid 11 months before hand and having stayed in a lot of hotels of different ratings I have never been asked for an amount of this size ever so was a little shocked. But Amir was quick to reassure us and changed the amount to $300 per room which is far more reasonable as i would have be happy to put down $500-$600 per room considering we where staying for a week, this is by no means a complaint but is something that i wanted to note and couldn't fit it in the What Did you Like section.

Presentation Service and Amenity match the 5 star rating of this hotel, it is more of a business hotel as is located in the business district but one can holiday still here with ease we stayed here for a week when going to the F1 night race. We stayed in the club room with another standard room for our son and highly recommend the Club amenities as value for money for the room price which is high but it is a 5 star hotel and cost was on par for this standard to other 5 star hotels in the area. The club lounge is just awesome really good food great Breakfast with evening drinks and canapes with the food having a good variation and the alcohol free flowing Patrick, Tiffany and the other lovely lady who i can not remember the name of deserve special recommendation as being just really friendly, professional and accommodating in this area. Comfortable premium bedding quiet sleeping blackout curtains great housekeeping absolutely amazing view from our 46th floor room just made for a really great stay and highly recommend. The Lobby is on the 32nd floor being the highest lobby in Singapore I believe and has spectacular views to boot we didn't try the other dining options at the hotel as the Club Lounge was just too inviting but there is great high tea area in the lobby as well, special note to Amir for assisting us with checkin and checkout and making us feel very welcome. The hotel also has a really nice infinity edge pool and great ambiance with plenty of lounging areas all in all I highly recommend this Hotel.-`

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

My son and daughter in-law liked the stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

I was in your hotel reception to confirm the booking. I gave the guest’s name, I.e. my son. But the greeting card stated my name instead, addressing my son with wrong surname.

Deco for the bed is nice for the couple’s wedding night

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

An impeccable 5* stay as usual!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The check-in time was slightly delayed -compensated with a complimentary tea pot! - Charged twice at check-in, but refunded within 24h...

- Great room (bath next to the window was a perfect touch) - Infinity Pool - Location - Staff attentiveness

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Bed and room was incredibly comfortable.
    • Premier Double Room

The reception at Floor 32 was a little inconvenient. Everytime going up/down from the room, required you to get off at Level 32 and change lifts. After a while, you get used to it.

Bed and room was incredibly comfortable. The facilities are excellent, and lived up to my expectations.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Staycation with Family
    • Deluxe Double Room

Location wise was not friendly. would be great if they have shuttle bus.

Bed was very comfortable, Room was spacious that the kids are able to roam around in the room. Staff was genuinely professional and the swimming pool view was great, we even get to enjoy Singapore Airshow while relaxing at the pool with the kids. Definitely coming back to Westin Singapore.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

The room was really spacious and cozy
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bathroom wasn't with a window view as stated in the picture. Corridor was like a maze to find my way around to my room

The room was really spacious and cozy

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Spacious, clean and comfortable apartment with everything we...
    • Premier Double Room

Spacious, clean and comfortable apartment with everything we needed to feel at home. Our host Marisa was exceptionally helpful, friendly and charming. Ferry, restaurants, shops and Architecture Biennale venues all within close walking distance.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

I like the service.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I choose this hotel is because of the bathroom exspecially the bathtub. I book a deluxe room at first in the internet because the photo of the hotel website doesnt show out differently accuracy respectively of the room. The service is very good that the receptionist show me 3 type of the hotel room before I determined it which is a Deluxe Room, Grand Premier Room, and Club Room. I felt disappointed of the hotel view after I visited 3 different type of the room because noon of the hotel view was as good as what I expected. But the bed is very comfortable.It will be great if the bed is just right infront of the window. I m not happy with the service of the restaurant. The breakfast is very simple. And there have a chef who are the only chef who served and cook the egg meal in the front desk. May be she was very busy at the moment thus her service being a bit out of control and rude. I would suggest to send more man power in the breakfast seasion. It will be controlable and smooth.

I like the service. The service is very good. They are very helpful and they try to meet the requirements of what I want. The bathroom are really acttractive the most exspecially the bathtub. The condition and the quality of bed is very comfortable as well.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Wonderful stay!
    • Westin Club Twin Room

tiffany and patrick in the club lounge were fantastic and also the young lady who cleaned our room was lovely and did a great job. would highly recommend the westin. their customer service and attention to detail was fantastic.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Awesome bed!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bed was awesome! Never slept so much!! Room was very nice and clean, with some nice toiletries. Again very comfortable bed! Hotel overall was very nicely designed. Location is not too bad though its a bit of a walk to the train station.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Great location, clean, comfort and nice and helpfull staff
    • Deluxe Double Room

Maybe in the toilet u can consider to put like toilet water spray.. some old people didnt really like to use tissue only. And maybe not too transparant for the door betweeen room and toilet (last time i want to use the bath tub but since people on the other room can see through to the bathroom so i cant use it..or u can put little curtain or something.. but overall excellent!

Great location, clean, comfort and nice and helpfull staff

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Delightful. Staffs were very helpful and smiley!
    • Premier Double Room

Booking.com could’ve been clearer on booking price as gst and service charge were not stated for the accommodation. It was stated that breakfast was included on booking.com but it was not reflected on the system according to the staff.

The bedsheets and duvet cover. Still thinking about it after getting home.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

We had an amazing time - my 2 kids and I were looked after...
    • Deluxe Double Room

We had an amazing time - my 2 kids and I were looked after so well, enjoyed the location as we were able to walk to and from town easily. The pool was amazing, we even saw jets practising for the national holiday from the pool area which was incredible. The staff were just wonderful, so helpful and attentive. Thank you!

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Smell Matters.
    • Grand Premier Double Room

The room had an oily / kitchen smell and I couldn’t sleep the first night. Staff were empathic & arranged a change of room. There was a lingering smell despite the change (3 floors directly above the first room), albeit less. I had a much better experience during my previous stay and was disappointed this time.

Within walking distance to business & food centre.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Good hotel with nearly new room. Location is good for business trip person.
    • Deluxe Double Room

next to office, it'll be an excellent hotel for business trip. 20 minutes walk to Marina Bay Sands and Merlion Park. In hot day, it's really exhausted.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

The location and the facilities were awesome.

None.

The location and the facilities were awesome. Great location, there's an subway station within 5min walk. There were also many Dinning and shopping choice nearby within walking distance. Further more, I was able to store my baggages after I checked out!

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Will never stay in a Westin Hotel again.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Located in commercial district the restaurants nearby close early and not open on Sat and Sun. We experienced the broken lift and the response of the staff were slow to take us to use the lift for delivery. The air conditioning is not functioning well. It was either too cold or too hot.And the wind blow directly to the front of bed. Having some issues on the booking and cost me a lot of time to handle with the staff.

Quite close to the Downtown MRT station and the Telok Ayer Market. Facilities are new. Rooms are new. The toilet amenities are good.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Nice modern and stylish hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast buffet a bit overpriced for the choices. Need to improve the bread section. There is a lot of rave about its superfood at the buffet but that is rather poor.

Nice lunch buffet for reasonable price

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Stayca at westin
    • Grand Premier Double Room

The buffet breakfast is slightly expensive unless you purchase it together with room. It would be good if there is more instruction on how to use the lockers at the jaccuzi area.

The staff is very friendly and alot of initiatives. The bed is very comfy. It is a very relaxing stay. The view is very nice. Especially the view at the pool.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

We loved our stay at the Westin and will definitely be back.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Unfortunately the pool was closed for maintenance during our stay. There was the option of using a shuttle and the pool at another hotel, but this seemed a bit inconvenient.

The staff at the Westin were sensational - each person we interacted with, from the Concierge staff to the guys at the driveway went above and beyond.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Not too fantastic experience.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

My friends and I booked the hotel for a bachelorette’s night. We were rly disappointed that the pool was on renovation and it was not highlighted on Booking.com and from the Booking.com pictures of the Westin infinity pool was one of the reasons we booked this hotel. Really disappointing! But, we felt better that the Westin compensated by providing us to the Jw Marriott and allowing us to check in early at 2pm instead of 3pm. What we didn’t expect is that we will experience 2 false fire alarm going on for more than 2 times in that short one night and more than 4 times false fire alarm announcements throughout the night. Somehow it’s not a pleasant experience to wake up more than 5 times in a short night.

Good service when check in from the counter and concerige. However express call in for express room service was not as express.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

A nice, relaxing and comfortable experience.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The curtains are a bit dusty. The room is a bit dark after evening, if only the rooms can have one or two more standing lamps.

The carpets in the room are very clean. The cushions on the sofa and the pillows are fresh and nice. The windows are clean and bright, given the rooms are on high floors.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

Great..not Fantastic. They need to think a little more about the Club Floor. Part from that, superb!
    • Westin Club Room

Noisy people shouting on their phones in the Club Floor. Should be banned. They have no manners

Stayed on Club Floor. Club drinks start at 1800 hours each night. Each night I had business dinners. So paid for Club Floor, yet drinks should start at 5pm, not 6pm.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

A couple of hiccups aside, our stay at the Westin was comfortable.
    • Premier Twin Room

Bathroom could have been improved by a “low-light” option for night time relaxing in the bathtub. Room service food was very average. Food quality was average to poor, especially for the price. Fire alarm went off at 3am, unfortunately we then had to call reception 25 minutes later as we still had not received any update as to whether we had to evacuate or if it was a false alarm. This meant we had to stay awake with two small children the entire time and would not have been told anything unless we called to find out.

Size and facilities of bathroom were great. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Great experience

Nothing to say

Great location - next to metro station and easy walking distance to Marina Bay and other tourist attractions. Spacious room, very comfortable and clean. Fantastic restaurant. Great service. Highly recommend.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Great vacation with families.
    • Deluxe Double Room

If leaving a message that a kid will stay, the hotel can provide kid's slippers and bath robe if possible.

Clean, good service and location. If you have a starwood membership, you can use the Wi-Fi freely.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Not to expectations..

The 15 seconds rule to put back the mint and water bottle,failing which the item is deemed to be charged even though if put back ! The lobby which is on the 32 floor...

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

good stay at the westin
    • Deluxe Double Room

small issues - the room was slightly smaller than i thought but that could be due to the bathroom size. the soundproofing wasn't great as i could hear construction sounds and doors closing and opening at night. pool was rather small but clean - quite windy at 35 floors up so little kids may catch a chill. concierge staff could be friendlier.

the staff were nice to give us a room upgrade with a great view and sent us cake as we were celebrating my husband's birthday! :) the lobby was really pretty. the CBD area was quiet over the weekend which was great and food was not a problem as the hotel was within walking distance to popular hawker centres like amoy and maxwell which was great.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Excellent, but can be awesome!!
    • Premier Double Room

Paid WiFI is NOT cool for a business hotel.

No breakfast included. Perhaps a small croissant / bagel / muffin with coffee station in the 32nd Lobby would be great, especially for business travellers who needs to dash off for meetings for the day...

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Enjoyable and relaxing :)
    • Deluxe Double Room

In terms of improvements, the bed could’ve been softer. It also would’ve been better if the lighting was brighter. The room was on the dim side. We also would’ve preferred the bathroom doors to be opaque rather than see through.

We enjoyed the amenities available in the room, as well as the gym, jacuzzi (the staff here were especially accommodating and friendly) and infinity pool. There were towels available in all areas. Another huge plus was that everything was sparkling clean.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Great that the Westin is part of the SPG group and has a...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Limited hotel dining options. Bar staff in lobby were quite abrupt on one occasion, we didn’t bother returning for drinks. Deli cafe coffee machine was ‘getting cleaned’ very early in the afternoon, meaning we could not have our coffee there. Spa has no couples’ room. Note that there is a poolside dining service, though it is not publicised. There is actually a ‘no food or drink’ signs on the level. Pool staff did not approach initially, we even had to get our own cushions while the staff member looked on from behind the counter. Great overall, would stay at the Westin Singapore again, though think that more attentiveness to guests is required to warrant the 5-star rating.

Great that the Westin is part of the SPG group and has a fabulous reputation world wide. Room was very spacious and staff were generally friendly. We liked the fact that the hotel was more secluded and away from the busier parts of the city.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Great location & facilities, large room & bed, would stay again :)
    • Premier Double Room

I wish the bathroom door facing the bed wasn't translucent. It's difficult to use the bathroom without shining too much light on the bed.

The bed & the room itself was a great size. Both were more than enough for 2 adults & 2 small kids. The gym was great, and the swimming pool looked amazing. The location was also very convenient: very near an MRT station, and a short distance from a hawkers food area & the bay front.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

It was a very average stay and I wouldnt recommend others to stay
    • Westin Club Room

The food was very ordinary . The club room was the worst I have been too.. the facilities were below par

The staff where very good.. they tried their best and always had a smile on their face...

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

Comfortable , clean , hotel was very accommodating, staff...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Halaal food options could have been better , or atleast the separation of utensils with eggs etc would have made it more suitable but overall hotel stay was lovely

Comfortable , clean , hotel was very accommodating, staff make your stay .

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Incredible experience this wasn't expected just a great stay

The staff are experts at making the guest feel welcome and nothing is a problem, the location is absolutely perfect. This is without doubt just as perfect a hotel for the busy executive as it is for family - everyone smiles and it is delightful.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Very comfortable rooms.
    • Grand Premier Double Room

Construction works on 2 sides of the building- will be more peaceful and easier to get in and out when these are complete.

Very comfortable rooms. Room service prompt and food excellent. Close to MRT station.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

Good, not great, a little steril
    • Westin Club Room

Minibar in executive rooms come with a automatic charge if you look at item for more than 15 seconds. It’s a cheap, nasty and deceptive money grab.

Executive lounge

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

great workout room.
    • Premier Double Room

Would've liked to have had an outlet in the bathroom so I could curl my hair. They have a mirror in the bedroom but no outlet next to it either. Small complaint overall

great workout room. Plenty of equipment and very clean. Our room was beautiful. Very comfortable bed and great bathroom

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Very friendly and professional staff (though expected as in...
    • Westin Club Room

The construction works around the hotel are quite noisy and can be heard fairly well if facing that side (which I did during last stay). Also, the direct access to MRT (yellow and red line) is obstructed at the moment, therefore need to walk around to get there.

Very friendly and professional staff (though expected as in Singapore). The club lounge is also very nice, with excellent breakfast and apéro (didn't try afternoon tea, but also available). Nice pool area and the pool even allows to swim some laps (guess as it's not really made for children).

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

Nice new hotel with fantastic view only in lobby(unfortunately).
    • Westin Club Room

I booked the club floor.afternoon tea selection was pathetic,soup was luke warm.cocktail in the evening was better but champange wasnt chilled to optimum. Couldnt sleep as there was noise coming fr either opposite construction site or the PSA side.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Great 😊
    • Deluxe Double Room

The view from the hotel room was great as I could see Sentosa cove and southern islands like Sister island; St John Island; Larazaus Island and Kusu Island Its spacious room layout was great and centrally located at Marina Bay Financial District.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

dissapointing and will never book again with any SPG hotels .
    • Deluxe Double Room

But we went to the bar after midnight with some firends to ask to order coffee ,they told us that the bar is close as there licence is unril midnight .they even ask us to order room service . Which is ridiculous we cannot take the guest to our room . Only after I complain that they accept to give us 4 coffee at what price 52 SD. When check out since I have a membership with the SPG reward programs ,I asked to check my point ,to my surprise they told me that I am not untitle for it because I did my booking with Booking.com instead of them . Really thats so lame excuse because for me wherever I choose to book its still the westin that I am staying not any otehr hotel . Very dissapointing

Staffs were very pleasant but not the bar .

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Grand!
    • Premier Double Room

No balcony and no possibility to open the windows

Amazing hotel and with great facilities. Room was immaculate with every amenity one can think of. I had a little issue with the price while booking - the Booking price did not include the taxes that in Singapore are automatically charged, so my final price was about £70 higher (which was a bit annoying). Although when I explained this to the reception lady she understood and gave me free breakfast for the two days for the inconvenience. So overall I am very satisfied with my stay.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Staff and room servicing was flawless.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff and room servicing was flawless. Staff went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The room we were given was wonderful!

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

Meet Irish Joy and all the troubles are gone, yet she cannot be everywhere and those Bellboys....
    • Deluxe Double Room

On leaving I had to get in the queue for the taxis like everyone else. I had three bags and it was obvious that I was going to the airport, yet the Bellboys tell you to get in the queue. Other hotels, those going to the airport get priority. The Westin had better wake up on this and change their policy. I did miss my flight, which I could blame the Bellboys, yet I was cutting it close, but had I been given priority I would have made my flight.

Staff very helpful and friendly. One staff member called Irish Joy was fantastic. Great name and full of the joys of the world. An amazing happy person that went out of their way to make sure the guest is happy.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

Clean and Relaxing.
    • Westin Club Room

I thought I will be getting a cake from the booked package but I didn't. Maybe I didn't understand the details clearly.

The evening cocktail, Dinner and breakfast buffet is excellent.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Wedding party. Staying with old folks in connecting room
    • Westin Club Room

Connect room inbetween doors are heavy to open. It block movement due to passage way of wardrobe. Better if it is a sliding door. Shower water system seems complicating on hot water and cool water. Handle shower and overhead drop shower

Privacy. Staff attend to us

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Revitalizing
    • Premier Double Room

The beds were super comfy. Omg such nice ambience in the room,pool and lobby... Staffs made my day with their constant smiles... Thanks guys & ladies!

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Overall good experience with good view
    • Deluxe Double Room

Machines beeping sound from the outside can be heard whole night. Not sure is it from the construction site or PSA terminal.

The room is large and spacious , bathtub with sea view

• Reviewed: September 22, 2017

Brilliant

Nothing it was all good

We stayed at the Westin for the F1 and also our 10th Anniversary - the Hotel has excellent staff they are all very friendly and helpful. We particularly enjoyed the food at the Cook and Brew and they do an amazing Rib Eye Steak. They made our Anniversary stay special with several special little treats. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are spacious and very clean. We would definitely stay at the Westin if we return to Singapore for a further visit.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

I like their staff, everyone is so nice and taking care of...
    • Grand Premier Double Room

The fitness gym can be improved, it is kind of small and less equipments for such a great 5 starts hotel.

I like their staff, everyone is so nice and taking care of customers.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

Your staff were very friendly n helpful. I will sure recommend to my friends n others to stay in your hotel . It's worth for your money n nice place to chill out .

Friendly staffs

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Great stay, located in the Commercial Business District
    • Deluxe Double Room

Relatively new and stylish hotel in the CBD of Singapore. Great location, just 1 km away from Marina Bay. Great facilities, bar & cocktails, friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend!

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Overall 80 % satisfactory
    • Premier Double Room

No wifi breakfast n lunch too expensive for the travellers compare to Sofitel or other groups who supply more money for value type of food

The staffs the amenities n comfort

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Excellent hotel. The ro
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hotel is too new that one of the cab drivers couldn't find the way to it

The room is huge and clean. The staffs are friendly and helpful. Nice location as it is close to MRT station.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Outstanding service
    • Deluxe Double Room

All the staff, from the valet, to the bell boy, frontdesk and even the housekeeping was excellent. They ensure that we were comfortable and always greeted us. It made the stay worthwhile, definitely would recommend The Westin to my family and friends.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

A good centrally located hotel within walking distance to...
    • Deluxe Double Room

A good centrally located hotel within walking distance to three Main MRT (Subway - North-South, East-West and Downtown) lines for you to get around Singapore. You can walk to the Merlion, Chinatown and also LauPaSat market (Telok Ayer market).

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

The hotel is nice but area with a lot of construction around
    • Westin Club Room

Was nice experience but was bad suprise about water and soft drinks.... If you hold it out of special design tray for 10 sec, they will charge it to you bill!!! Be careful with Westin's system....

The hotel is nice but area with a lot of construction around

• Reviewed: July 13, 2017

While realising it is a 5-star property, it is rather...
    • Westin Club Room

While realising it is a 5-star property, it is rather expensive. I happened to be in the business lounge and overheard other guests stating that they go their rooms for about $250 ... we paid in excess of $550. This did not make us feel great.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

100% disappointed.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room had no power. We were not offered a change of room and I had to request twice before we had a change of room. Upon my email to the hotel, we were given only a fruit platter. I asked for late checkout and was given 4pm which was not too bad. It was a birthday staycation and the hotel knew. We were given a slice of matcha cake that looked and tasted disappointing.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

The staff in the hotel were excellent.
    • Premier Double Room

Lobby is on 32nd floor. If you're a smoker, you have to go all the way downstairs and outside to smoke. Seems they could make a smoking area for clients which do smoke.

The staff in the hotel were excellent. Location was perfect for business meeting I came for.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2017

Paid for club room but not what I've got :(
    • Westin Club Room

I have paid for Westin Club Room, but the room that I've got was not on the Executive Club floor. I've also noticed that the room that I stayed doesn't have the Bose Wave audio system, Nespresso coffee maker as the other club room (described in the room facilities) . Although we have the access to the club lounge, to me, it was a "downgrade" of the room facilities for the price that I am paying. I didn't complaint this because I've only found out after checkout - when I went to my parent's room located on 44th floor which was also Westin Club Room. This is really a big disappointment!

The breakfast is good, the staff at the lounge during afternoon tea and at the restaurant during breakfast are very helpful and friendly. Especially one of the staff called Tanya Zhu, she was extremely helpful and patience when my 1 year old baby accidentally spilled the coffee on the floor during breakfast. The view from infinity pool is beautiful, but when you swim towards the edge of the pool, you will notice some sloppy maintenance of the building behind the pool...

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

Satisfactory stay
    • Premier Double Room

Very poor 4G signal in the room. Low or no connectivity via mobile data. Need to access to hotel's Wi-Fi if you want better connectivity which is a chargeable service.

The bed was extra comfy. Spacious toilet. Helpful staff.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Great stay
    • Westin Club Room

We had a club room but were not able to use some of its facilities due to having a child with us - we were not advised at the time of booking it (and kids were allowed at other Singapore we stayed in so didn't feel I had to double check it)

Great service, location, swimming pool, rooms, etc. - all was very nice. Not to far from the Chinatown that we wanted to visit and many good restaurants around too.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

Excellent hotel for families with children. Kids friendly hotel.

Toilets no bidet

Staffs are accomodating and polite when assisting guests. Facilities are excellent. Rooms are spacious and beds are very compy. Enjoyed sumptous breakfast and lunch buffet at the restaurant.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

A room with a view in a hotel with the best bed in the world
    • Deluxe Double Room

Cannot fault anything. Would have loved to have stayed longer.

Superb hotel. The staff were very attentive and friendly. The room and other areas of the hotel were spotless and what a view from the restaurant and pool 😄

• Reviewed: April 11, 2017

Excellent stay in beautiful Singapore
    • Premier Double Room

Nothing except the constructions near the surrounding skyscrapers. But that's not the Westin's fault.

Excellent staff, room, design, equipment and location. All friendly and helpful when needed. Very high service level!

We Price Match