Reviews of Value Hotel Balestier 2 stars

218 Balestier Road, Novena, 329684 Singapore, Singapore

#344 of 475 hotels in Singapore

Worse hotel I ever stay

Air con was faulty and I called counter service,at first over the phone they want me to troubleshoot.Ex : aircon must be 22 degree and above if not air con will be shut down,airblower must not be set to high if not will be shut down also and was ask to take off the key card and slot it back and stuff like that.I was like why the hell am i even doing all this trouble shooting for them?In the end i requested to change room and service counter told me all room is full and can only change the next day.Well! I said ok since im already very tired and need rest.I bare one night of sweating while sleeping.Later next day I called service counter again and ask if I can change room like they promise me previous night but they didn't change instead they ask maintainence to come and maintainence change a filter and said he can't do anything anymore if the room is still hot after 2 hours then better to change the room.i waited about 2hours in room.In the end I have an appointment and need to rush out so I went out and never bother to call again and it seems like I'm like a ball being push here and there and no one's really care about this situation.After that I did not bother to talk to anyone else as I'm thinking lucky it's just a few days stay.I was sweating while sleeping.Can u imagine the feeling? Generally it's a very bad experience.Even the lousiest hotel in sg have a proper air con.Air con was faulty,service was lousy,no one bother and push customer around.Very very disappointing experience.

Comfy bed, clean and good air conditioner.
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

Quite noise . I can heard people talking very loud outside my room in the midnight!

Comfy bed, clean and good air conditioner. Easy check in and check out. Fast internet connection (wifi at room)

Fantastic

Your hotel doesnot has a wash room in lobby area.it is a hassle for visitors.if u can have a wash room it will be great

Calm n clean.locate in convenient place

basic, but clean. good value for singapore.
    • Standard Twin Room

bathrooms are functional but water stays on the floor after showering. no window in room.

good location for bus to downtown. (bus stop right outside hotel) hotel is non smoking so no cigarette smells in rooms. fairly basic accomodation. room/bathrooms are small but clean. quite a few rooms without window! so check when booking..

Value for money, budget friendly and clean rooms

No windows!!

Cleanliness and ease of check in and check out. I had read some negative reviews but that’s so untrue. Atleast my stay was very pleasant. The room was clean daily with fresh toiletaries provided on a daily basis. Smaller rooms but sufficient for 2. Plus enough electrical switches are available in room.Also though the hotel is a little far from the downtown area, considering how small Singapore is it didn’t really bother. There is a bus stop right outside the hotel so it makes travel very convinient. Considering how expensive hotels are in Singapore this was definitely value for money!!

We had a good stay, our room was cleaned everyday, it smells...
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

We had a good stay, our room was cleaned everyday, it smells good too. I requested an ironing facility and it was immediately delivered to our room. There's a restaurant, money changer, ATM, convenience store and laundry shop, near the area, and we're 3 minutes walk away from a hawker. There's also a bus stop in front and across the hotel. Going around Singapore was enjoyable, there are a lot of places to see, so it's really nice to come back to a place where you can rest after a tiring day.

Location was reasonable with buses to many places.
    • Standard Twin Room

Room felt very cramped. Biggest grip was that the hotel did not enforce the smoking ban as the corridors frequently smelled of cigarette smoke.

Location was reasonable with buses to many places.

Transit Hotel
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

No chair or bench to put your luggages. Air Conditioner cant be adjusted. The room is dusty.

The location is good... The towels are clean... For 1 night stay is fine...

Peaceful.
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

would be perfect if there were 2 simple cushion-type armchairs or at least 2 small stools would make it better, instead of just 1 small stool, and to make it great, there should be just one small & simple coffee table or similar, as the room i got during my stay had this built-in ‘dresser’ right beside the television.

Peaceful. or at least peaceful enough. 24/7 store conveniently located just beside. overall, good. but can be better.

The one thing i dont like is the smell in the hallway.

The one thing i dont like is the smell in the hallway..the smell is like a rotten fish..anyways,the staff is very accomodating. The room very cozy in a way..thank you for the stay..till next time..😊

Will not come back again

Immediately welcomed by a cigarette smell when we first stepped into the room. And then the room access card was not functioning and power supply to the room kept cutting off and we had no choice but to call the concierge to change the room for us. And the staff picking up our phone call was not professionally trained and this could be observed from the tele-conversation I had with her.

It was comfortable and clean.

No slippers available and bidet. The wifi in the room was cut off long before checking out. The comfort room was a bit small and no window in the room.

They allowed a two-hour extension for checking out.

3star for a budget hotel

Room is very small (that should be expected for the price). The bad is you can hear the snore from the other room (worst the moaning — you know what I mean). The hotel location is 25mins walk away from MRT.. which is not so comfortable in a hot weather.

Staff are friendly. They will clean your room everyday, change all toiletries, towels and free 2 bottles of water everyday. Across 7-11 or small convenience store.

An awesome place to staycation! Value for money, location of the place and great customer service!
    • Special Offer - Superior Double Room

There was no bidet in the rest room. The view of my room was not that great though I’ve requested it from booking.com so I think this request did not reach Hotel Balestier.

I love the customer service. The staff were very patient, helpful and assisted in anyway they can - giving instructions on how to go another place, how much should we pay for the bus ride, quick action on things we have requested (towels, water, coffee, toiletries). There is an ATM downstairs, convenience store is just beside the hotel, money changer is just a few minutes walk and hawker food area is just 5 minutes away. The AC of the room was very cold.

value for money, clean room and facilities, location wise, safe place

room is very small only good for 2 person

transfortation very convenient just infront of the hotel, walking distance to food shops near the hotel, good location very safe to walk around even late at night, with nearest laundry shop, value for money

book when you have nowhere else is available, and not a penny extra to pay
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

despite having the do not disturb board on room attendants knock until you open, AT 9 AM IN THE MORNING charged extra to have a room with a window but it was facing the back alley staff were not friendly not close to MRT gap between the potty and the wall too small to sit.....

bed was comfortable quiet to stay despite being next to major road wifi is fast access to youtube from the TV early check in was easy but charged extra 5-10 minutes walk to cafes, restaurants

The room overall is fine and comfy enough for me to rest after a long day of adventure :)
    • Standard Twin Room

The room is fine is just that the toilet is smaller than I expected, and the images in the bookings are the pictures of another Value Hotel, not the one I'm staying.

The aircond cold enough and the TV inside the room is great with wifi connections which I can watch youtube videos.

• Special Offer - Superior Double Room

One think i don’t really like of my view from my room is completely not good view, there is view of my room is complex of houses, Which is not privacy if i do open my curtains. So it mean, what the point i got the superior room if i can’t open my curtains to see nice views outside. Anyway my reccomended is for traveler is, make sure ur superior room view is not bad as iam. Thank you

Good location. Staff friendly and good value

Very rude staffs. Bad service

The room was Not worth the price. It was a small room without window. The staffs were very rude. Not a single staff had a smiley face on them. The hospitality was poor. The prices were confusing. The price is different from the price when you book. At the arrival only they told the real price which is much higher that the price on booking.com. it was late when we arrived so we did not have time to make another booking. Otherwise we wouldn't stay there. I advise everybody to check the actual price before arrival.

The cleanliness only

Not that great, only location of the hotel was fine
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

Upon check-in the hotel personnel asked us to pay the entire amount for our stay, have never come across this policy at any other hotel and this was not communicated to us earlier. Also, they first refused to issue a receipt/bill for the payment and we only got one upon insisting for the same. Secondly the entire property had cigarette smoke smell and we had to use room freshener constantly every day, bathroom also had a terrible odor, I believe something was wrong with their air con. Thirdly we wanted to change the room to a room with a window and we asked them to show one however they refused to show a room and only made us see a picture in the catalogue on the basis of which we changed the room and guess what the room was not at all what we saw in the catalogue but since we did not have an option we settled for the same.

Staff are very friendly and helpful.
    • Special Offer - Standard Twin Room

Twin rooms are all inside with NO WINDOWS!!! Luckily the staff could offer me a double with window. On the ground floor the other guests are VERY NOISY around the reception area booking in and out. The bathroom had no separate shower so the whole floor got wet and slippery, dangerous for my 89 year old mother.

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Decent sized room, Value for money it's a pretty unbeatable deal in Singapore. Close to good food shops/hawker centre and right by the bus stop. Lots of taxis too.

Hotel room and bathroom was very clean.

Too much noise in the corridors till late in the night. Hotel should have some rules or advise guests on not making so much noise as other guests in the hotel get disturbed

Hotel room and bathroom was very clean. Bus stop is just in front of the hotel. Close to popular places in Singapore.

The worst stay ever!

The smell of the bed sheets are bad and very dusty so our body get itchy and we were feeling uncomfortable and didn't sleep properly for the whole night. The neighbors were too noisy and irritating at the middle of the night. The towel placed in the bathroom was dusty. Air conditioned was not cold enough. Overall it was a terrible experience staying at that hotel. When I booked thru trivago, the shown pictures and quality of the hotel and room is not the same and it's not as what we expected to go through that night.

We enjoyed the stay. Will visit again

The room rates shud be flexible as i sometimes only stay frm 12noom to 8pm. But i still pay for 1 whole night stay.

The room is clean but too small. Staff are friendly. But rates shud be flexible. Cos sometimes i only need the room for 8 t 9 hrs only.

I like this hotel because it is value for money and public transport is convenient.
    • Standard Twin Room

the reception staff (exclude the doorman) could be more friendly

the free hotel wifi, good tv news channels, and the easy accessibility to public transport

Receptionist not friendly,talk in sarcastic manner.

Receptionist not friendly,talk in sarcastic manner.i STRICTLY don't like the hotel policy whereby need to pay additional charges of $s20 if checked in before 11am.I never experience this in other hotels in Singapore.Requested for iron box T the counter, but receptionist ask me to go to room and call them from there.Very noisy!!!bathroom superb small and both room and toilet tiles are slippery and dangerous.Parking fee expensive since the management charging extra for early checking without considering, you may revise on the parking fee.please orientate your staff regards hotel facilities and surrounding.not worth the money!!!

Not bad
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

The air con totally no working, but we just can call for checking in case the light or the control no working, that's quite inconvenient

Th room quite ok, with the design

Unclean room, disappointed with staff attitude
    • Special Offer - Superior Double Room

The room we checked in has some stains on the wall, not clean. When we asked the front desk staff politely about shortening our stay, he responded with utmost frustration, although we did not argue at all and just quietly paid the penalty which is 1 night's room rate plus additional fees. We were quite shocked and disappointed with the staff's attitude and room cleanliness.

Good location as we are looking for a convenient place to stay near novena area.

Perfect staying.
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

only i don't like location even bus stop front of the hotel.

Really nothing to complain, i enjoy my stay here. I woke up feeling fresh. Overall good experience, friendly staff.

Nothing much to be honest.
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

Wow there’s so much. First room was smelling of damp. Had a leak in my sink. Toilet was in a awkward position that I could not use it properly. Walls are so thin, I could hear this woman opposite my room getting absolutely destroyed. And by that you know what I mean. I was just really disappointed especially after I paid so much for it. I was in KL before I reached Singapore and I paid less for a hotel that was value for money. Won’t book again. Unless woman from room 226 would like me to destroy her.

Nothing much to be honest.

Good enough to keep me coming back.
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

The most significant problem was the air conditioning, as most often the rooms controls don't work so you can't change the temperature from the room and will have to call reception, but the reception are friendly and will help but still you'd feel pretty annoying having to call them so much. The walls are also very very thin, so when you have noisy neighbours it can get pretty terrible. So much so that if someone keeps their room door open and the telephone rings, its incredibly audible and you'll definitely be able to hear it in your room. Even someone talking loudly in the corridors will echo throughout the hallways. However, the staff were very accommodating with helping with noisy suit mates and will gladly help you relay a message so they won't be as noisy. Also, some rooms may smell like smoke even when the premises forbid smoking. Leaving your door open for a bit will get rid of the problem though.

The floor of the room was incredibly clean. So clean that when we put a towel on the floor expecting there to be dirt etc, there were absolutely no markings or dirt on it at all. The reception is very helpful when you call them, and quite efficient in what they do as well. Cleanup and room service is generally great and the best thing is the bus stop and its convenient location. Its pretty close to the train station and multiple convenience stores so you can just walk there. Also, its within walking distance from a few restaurants and a food court. Thats good too.

Value for money

Aircon was not cold in the room. Requested to have a change of room but was rejected and technician was sent to repair the aircon. Conclusion is still not working. Reception took some time to give the replacement room. It could have been done better.

Nice stay in a good area, but overall quite expensive for a certainly simple room.

No cupboard for the clothes. Shower facilities just the floor of the bathroom, rather small. There are no hand towels only big ones for the shower.

Nice location, close to restaurants and shops. Kettle with tea and coffee in the room. Room quite comfortable and enough space.

Great accomodation!!

The price is cheaper when u do reservation in hotel than online

The cleanliness & the location are so great.You can find a bus stop in front of the hotel,there're also mini market,7eleven and some resto(s) around the hotel,for durian lover-there's a place named Durian combat across the street

Just like the location.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double Room

Very small room. Very noisy AC (aircon). Very small bathroom (there is no shower box) so if you take a bath the water goes every where. People are still talking at the hallway at 4 AM.

There is a bus stop directly in front of the hotel. Not far from Orchard area, very close to Novena. Easy to find food (close to Whampoa Hawker Center)

I will surely come back again

The noises from the other rooms. Im sorry but the indian race talked too loud. They even open up their room door while watching tv with the volume to full.

Everything was fine!

It was good, comfortable and nice location.
    • Standard Twin Room

I don"t like the smell at the corridor, durian and there is somebody smoking inside the room which I know it's prohibited.

Accessible wherever yo want to go., bus station is just few step away from the hotel.

It's okay, as long as you don't stay inside the room for more than 30 mins. coz there's lots of ants

The tiny size rooms, the fact that it seems the air conditioning can't be controlled in the room, and the gross ants crawling in the room and in our things. Scared to sleep coz they are in the pillows as well. DISGUSTING.

I like the location being in front of the bus station, other than that, there's nothing a lot going for this place. Ants are everywhere in my bedroom. Pretty disgusting.

Value for money - definitely would stay again.

I would have liked either a table or stand to place my suitcase - a couple of clothes hangers and an additional floor mat since the baths are small would also have been appreciated. I wouldn't however recommend it if you are particularly claustrophobic as many rooms don't have windows.

Although simply furnished and a little bit claustrophobic due to there being no window, the room and bath were spotlessly clean, the bed was very comfortable and the staff were pleasant and helpful. The hotel is located just at the start of Balestier Road, an easy bus or taxi ride from Orchard and Clark Quay areas, and is a 10/12 minute walk (or 6 bus stops) from the Novena MRT. There's a convenience store and a cafe located at the entrance. The hotel has bathroom slippers and iron on request, and early or late checks are possible at a reasonable cost. the shower pressure is wonderful and a hot shower is just the thing for aching muscles.

Really near bus stop, near fastfood chain, near food center
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

Room is so small even I changed to triple room for 3 people. Don’t have fridge in my room The facilities are too old. Time to change. Very hard to catch a taxi.

Really near bus stop, near fastfood chain, near food center

Excellent staff
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

Saw some ants on the small table and some white, small cockroaches. But all in all, I enjoyed my stay.

Excellent location for me since the bus stops right outside in front of the hotel...the.hotel staff, esp. Sir Jun, are helpful and prompt in assisting me with my problem and in getting a taxi when I needed one.

It was good except for the bad experience with Manager of hotel on duty on Saturday evening 27Jan
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

The manager was horrible and rude. No customer service attitude Bathroom is not washed specially the wash basin Have only 1 pack of tea where as room has two occupants. WiFi PW provided on TV screen cannot be used on laptop and require a separate common hotel PW which was not informed during check in.

I liked the staff at reception and staff in general , location Upgraded wifi PW on TV is good, no need to carry paper

A motel experience.

Went through 3 different rooms and each was dirty and with cockroaches. I got big bed bug bites from 2 of the rooms. Oily and humid rooms. A lot of prostitution.

It was close to my office

Convenient and Comfy Stay
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

They didn't changed or cleaned the mugs we used. And no windows.

I like how convenient it is. Easy to find and near a bus stop station. Wifi was also good and replenishing of toiletries and daily cleaning our room is good. It is also a 5-7mins walk from a nearby fastfood chain.

nice and cosy.

The hotel should provide a room that come with one queen size bed,two single double bed in a room with sliding door or petition.

The staffs are friendly and efficent in carrying out thier duties.

nice and cosy.
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

No room that provide one queen size bed with two single bed in a room with sliding partition.

Have a package with free boufet breakfast and dinner will be great.

Average hotel but expensive.
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

No breakfast. Lose wifi signal, already complain but not resolve. so only can use for 4 hour. There's 3 same hotel name so it could hard to find the right hotel even if use taxi. The room is small so if have kids more than 1 and above 3year is not recomended.

Quite clean

Terrible customer service by Anson.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double Room

Terrible customer service specially how Anson from the lobby welcomed us. Value Hotel is one of the most affordable hotels in Singapore and we understand it is not a 5-star hotel but the brand is presenting an image that is "friendly" "welcoming" "warm" with "excellent value for service" but none of these were manifested during the stay of my family. To give you a bit of background - we had to book my family for one night as they were on holiday visit in Singapore when we moved out of our old flat to the new one. We chose Value Hotel as we recommended the same hotel to most of our friends from the US and PH on holiday here. Anson was not welcoming and didn't attend to our query when asked if we could get a better room with enough space for three. That already is an upselling opportunity wasted by judgmental and unfriendly staff. Too many mention. Bottom line: we will never book here again.

Fast check-in time and amazing location.

Excellent Service,Great location with ease of getting about-Bus stop just outside the hotel-10 steps
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

The washroom with a separate cubicle for showering, would have been great but its understood due to the lack of space.

The room service was exceptional.....Tidying up the room was top notch... New toothbrushes everyday - unheard of elsewhere:-) Friendly helpful staff and always eager to assist and help out when can

not going to return again

under the bed they are rubbish left by previous people and unclean. our room are near the reception area and its so noisy early in the morning. idk whether its the staff or people checking in. expensive for tht small bedroom. one of the receptionist, the woman, talked to me rudely maybe because i look young thn my age? not going to stay here again

the bed and bathroom are clean to use.

Great stay
    • Special Offer - Superior Double Room

The rooms a bit small and the wardrobe too.

The location is good....the rooms very neat and clean. Quite cosy and have the chance will bring my family again.

Very Disppointed and was thinking having an enjoyable Christmas to stay outside in the end.....
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

When I enter the room it got a smell. The toilet is very small and the air-con is not cold. There is no space for me to put my bag and I have to leave it at the floor. No Slipper to wear. No soap to wash hand after you went to toilet. No cupboard to hang our clothing inside. Was very disappointed during the stay and it was Christmas Eve, won't visit again with this type of price and is too expensive.

The location and around got alot of foods to eat. You can take public transport and only a few steps from the bus stop you will be able to reach the hotel.

The room is okay & the bed is comfy.

The toilet is too small & the too expensive not worth the hotel. Booking at booking.com cost $63, after make a booking cost $84. After reach there i was shock I need to pay $99 just for per night. NOT WORTH IT~

The room is okay & the bed is comfy.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

The not so Value Hotel
    • Special Offer - Superior Double Room

Booked as value for money and found this was NOT the case. On arrival the noise from neighbors was extreme I considered calling the police The walls appear so thin you can hear people talking next door. The room is small with a wet toilet meaning the shower is right over the toilet basin (normal in budget hotels in SG) and limited room facilities. Best used as a place to leave bags and spend as much time out inside as possible!

The only saving grace for this hotel is Novena Mall 15 mins walk away (too far on Hot days) that has tasty healthy food and a metro station for down town. There are also buses right outside the hotel lobby that go down town. Note for laundry there is one right across the road that proved helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Nice area, nice place, but room a bit claustrophobic.
    • Special Offer - Standard Twin Room

No windows in the standard room, making it smell damp the first time we entered the room. You gotta ask for slippers, otherwise it's not provided as a standard. There are 2 value hotels on the same street. Kinda confusing when giving direction.

Bus stop right out front with clean room and nice neighborhood. The staff was nice, and has convenience store right next door.

Excellent basic clean accommodation for short stays
    • Standard Twin Room

Complimentary drinks barely ok Electric kettle had no base unit. No window - this didn’t bother me but may concern others.

Room and shower pristine. Tv on wall Free WiFi with NO hassle joining - code on tv Bed was firm - fine for me maybe not so for others.

Every guest should be treated the same...
    • Standard Twin Room

The morning staff don't respect me when I want place my luggage for two day only. I call at night before I book the hotel they say hotel policy can place up to 3 days after check out. So when I check out the morning staff don't even pleasant to let me STORAGE for few hours. Well, let alone say when I mention two days, he ask me whether I have a reservation after wards. To me I pay $100 for a late check in, all I get is being used after the payment I made, only a fool will continue to book. See so many guest play their luggage so the staff are really bad. Especially the Chinese fat man at the morning shift very rude. A small bag wants to calculate with me, I think I want to calculate with him why a hotel hire such a reception that does not look pleasant or handsome. Never come back again! I will rather top up another $50 for this $100 room to upgrade to another better name and service hotel!

The TV channel

I'm surprised got a free upgrade of room type upon...
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

I'm surprised got a free upgrade of room type upon check-in. Hotel staffs were friendly and helpful. Location is centre to all tourist places of interest. At this rate, this hotel is definitely value for money and the best budget hotel for stay.

Acceptable

Requested a Window room but it wasn't given. Noisy as family chatting on the walkway and kids are shouting and running around.

Bed is comfort. Requested to tidy the room and it is all done well.

Stay is good but booking.com online reservation is poor.

Booking through booking.com was bad . Informed 6 person n booking.com arrange 2 beds only for 4 persons . Had to rearrange with check in hotel staff plus paying more for the miss out by booking.com . When customer key in 6 person , booking.com should arrange for 6 . Why 2 beds which is only for 4 . ?

it is near to almost everything.
    • Special Offer - Standard Twin Room

the toilet is too small although given it is a budget hotel but then it is like your movement is limited, water is all over when you take a shower..

it is near to almost everything. budget friendly.. bus stop is just right outside the hotel..

Need to improve on the service and facilities.
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

Overall the hotel ambient is good only few things that I informed the front Office like the Wifi signal too weak, water pressure on 4th level pressure not strong for hot and cold, only if have shower in middle on night it pressure is stronger. Hotel reception unable to pick up the call at night after phone ringing for 15mins. Very disappointed.

Hotel venue near all shops and convenient for all eating place.Public transport is nearby just infront of hotel. no noise heard even the hotel is near the main road. why not try and you will enjoy your stay.

Very disappointed!

I have booked for a superior de luxe room but it seems that i was given a standard room instead coz the room was too small as well as the bathroom!!!

the hotel location was very easy to find.

Room was small but it's value for money and it's...
    • Special Offer - Standard Twin Room

Staff weren't helpful at all. At least try to pay attention to the guests who needs help.

Room was small but it's value for money and it's right next to the bus stops so it was very easy to travel around.

No window room rooney not clean. Ok ish location. Wouldn't stay there again

No window room rooney not clean. Ok ish location. Wouldn't stay there again

Low cost, bus stop right outside,
    • Special Offer - Standard Twin Room

Room much smaller than in pictures, especially the bathroom. Too much noise especially at night from the hallway and other rooms

Low cost, bus stop right outside,

Friendly Hotel
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

The noise of the hallway some of the people make noise that can disturb those inside their room.

I like the services of the staff especially night shift they are so accommodating for a tourist like me.

The new smart TV a good step for 2 star hotel.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double Room

Management need prepare next day for guest already booking a room in advance to avoid long queue waiting time..

The new smart TV a good step for 2 star hotel.

I would have chosen Value Hotel Thomson if I knew about the floor conditions.

The room floor and the bathroom floor were slippery even when dry (I think the cleaners' mops were oily). My 8-year old son slipped and fell in the bathroom when the floor was wet. This is really dangerous.

Better than expected
    • Special Offer - Standard Twin Room

We need to take bus to mrt station. The toilet is relatively small but if you just need a place to sleep arround Balestier area then this place is good with the price range

There is a convinient store just beside the hotel and if you are familiar with the bus route its very convinient becase the hotel located beside bus stop. There is a free shuttle bus to Novena MRT

No value at all. Please stay somewhere else.

Bed creaks. Pillows were hard. Toilet smells like cigarette. Room is very small for the price we paid which is about $100. We were placed in the farthest room near the stairs on the 1st floor area. We could hear the cleaners talking.

Place is located in a decent area.

Very big window facing the street.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double Room

Greasy feeling on the floor. Need to refurnish the furniture and towels.

Very big window facing the street. Bus stop in front of the hotel with direct bus to Orchard and Bugis. 24 hours convenient store beside the hotel. Durian stall and whampoa market near by.

1. Bus stop in front of the hotel
    • Special Offer - Standard Twin Room

1. The room is to small 2. The room is not soundproof so cud not sleep due to the noisy from the other rooms

1. Bus stop in front of the hotel 2. The hotel is clean

Wrong arrangement as we get flu and cough when we stay in.
    • Special Offer - Standard Twin Room

Room too small and room 201, aircon too cool. Everytime must call operator to turn it off. Unfortunely my husband and i get influenza, so it made our condition worse. Very unconvenient.

Front desk staffs very helpful. Everytime we need something, they quickly responsed.

4 > 10
    • Special Offer - Superior Double Room

Booking for superior double room. But was given semi superior room without the clothes cupboard, save locker & fridge.. not acceptable. What's the point booking done not served accordingly.. not first time. Hope in future pls do give the rights to guest requested.

The Smart TV usage..