2. Singapore hotel reviews
  3. Singapore hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Value Hotel Thomson

Reviews of Value Hotel Thomson This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

592 Balestier Road, Novena, 329901 Singapore, Singapore

#471 of 543 hotels in Singapore

Based on 2086 hotel reviews

6.1

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

It was not upto the mark.

Breakfast didn't provide as inclusive, charging more for breakfast, gym is not working properly and in rooms so much of ants are there on table. Also in bathrooms JET service is not available. Rooms are too short..... I accommodated room no. 12-17

Iron Service, Room service and Swimming pool.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

location.
    • Special Offer 2 - Standard Double Room

staff - does not smile at all. requested for a room with window becos room is a bit claustrophobic but staff said there is no room available. he said if i really want a room with window, i should add sgd60 more!

location. near my business meeting area

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

I don't know whay to say.the worst hotel ever!
    • Special Offer - Standard Double Room

Almost everything. Since at the check in.my check in was made by a very rude girl which demanded from me the total payment of the room with a very bad behavior putting in front of me just a calculator with the amount....well I understand that every hotel has his rules but that doesn't mean demanding everything in that way. Would have been really nice if that girl could have shown me a proforma of my bill and that would have been normal. She doesn't wanted to explain me anything ,just here is the total and pay now. Remember dears, the customer is not always right but it's the most important thing. The room that she gave me was embarrassing. Was a very bad stink inside and the floor was wet.I slipped and I was really lucky that I wasn't hurt. The bathroom was dirty and the sheets were dirty and old. The walls were full of humidity. If re manager won't believe me ,I have done a video of that and I would be really happy if he or she would want for me to send it. The breakfast was awful. The guys at the restaurant were a rude. I would have liked to had a coffee but it was the worst I ever had. The orange juice was disgusting.

The only thing I liked was the behavior of the reception guy called Danavand who with a great professionality understood that I was really upset with everything and helped me a lot! This guy I think deserves a promotion !

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Everything basic you can get.

Everything basic you can get. Its good enough. Only the room size is just enough. The reception was not really friendly and helpful. Wifi connection is great.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

For budget place, it's okay
    • Special Offer 2 - Standard Double Room

Limited body wash and soap supply. Air conditioner was not. Cold enough! It's my 2nd time and the air conditioner is still the same as before!

Cleanliness

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

The Pool was great and staff were nice but I will not stay...
    • Superior Twin Room

The horrible showers in the bathroom that were not separated from the toilet and sink. Photos were deceiving. Rooms are smaller and barely receive any light. Single beds are extra single. Hotel gave me anxiety everytime I walked in.

The Pool was great and staff were nice but I will not stay here again. Had very noisy neighbours that would talk and yell anytime of the day and night and even though I complained it didn’t stop.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Value for money was OK !
    • Special Offer 2 - Standard Double Room

Breakfast was not in hotel premises ! Rooms were very small ! Hotel guest were extremely noisy (China)

Location ! Hotel staff were outstandingly helpful ..............all of them !!!!

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Good location.
    • Superior Twin Room

Non-smoking hotel, but smell cigarettes on the floor. Bathroom, some days, very bad smell. Room also with stingy smell. Dust spread around the room.

Good location. Not far from Novena MRT.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Nothing at all
    • Special Offer 2 - Standard Double Room

The hotel room was So Tiny. And the management where not kind. They called me while I was Asleep and they vanished me from the property all Thou I paid full Amount for my stay. Very Un polite...

Nothing at all

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Basic.
    • Special Offer 2 - Standard Double Room

Rooms were not sound proof, and you could hear people by the corridors and phone calls from next door.

The hotel was clean and comfy. Basic amenities were provided, and it was enough for a short stay.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

A budget stay in Singapore

The room was tiny and the shower/ toilet was a "wet room" - good way to save on space, just a bit low rent and i stubbed my toe every time i got out of the shower/ toilet, because the floor naturally has to be lower than the rest of bedroom, so as not to flood the place. The "wardrobe" was the smallest i had ever seen!

It was very cheap! And young , enthusiastic staff!

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Anything I asked for was supplied speedily, as were towels...
    • Special Offer - Superior Twin Room

The shower water went é everywhere. And not enough towels

Anything I asked for was supplied speedily, as were towels when I asked. Nothing to much trouble. And room was cleaned daily

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

I will stay there again, it was cheap , convent and location was great.

The staff don't smile , the room that I was given had no windows. the beds were ok, the toilets were too small, and the corridor was noisy . I only enjoyed the location .

I never order breakfast , since there are many cafes around.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

The staff was nice and gave us bottled water while we were...

The room was not that clean as well as the pool. The AC vent was rusty/dirty as well as the hair dryer. See pictures attached. The room's floor was greasy. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take pictures of the pool but it looked like it has soil particles at the bottom. It seemed it hasn't been cleaned for a long time so we didn't swim.

The staff was nice and gave us bottled water while we were waiting for our pick-up shuttle.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Stay was not bad
    • Special Offer 2 - Standard Double Room

One Staff whose name is Sam was very unprofessional and rude... We missed our coach due to his mistake as we wished to book a taxi early morning and he said to come back 15 mins before our departure. We came to see him 45 mins before and at that time he said no taxi is availlable as it was raining and there were still four people waiting.. The first time we went to see him was around 8.15a.m and he said that 4 persons were still waiting and asked us to come later. We had to take take MRT finally with our luggage... However we thank one of the staff who provided us with a shuttle bus later to reach the MRT station.

Bed not comfortable at all and bathroom/toilet not clean ... Room not spacious ...no space available to keep luggage bags..Area for bathroom and toilet too small ..not comfortable at all.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

The hotel and staff were faultless.
    • Superior Double Room with Sofa Bed

Booking.com suggested the room we booked would be suitable for 4 people but there were only enough beds for 2 and a sofa bed for one more.

Very helpful and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

It is okay, a place for you to get by should you be out all the time.

The sheet was stained upon checking in, had to get someone to change it. The aircon is noisy and should you take the room without windows, it feels like you are stuck in a box.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

No fridge

No fridge The flooring may seem clean but actually its dusty. The television is difficult to funtion. And lastly the counter staff keep asking me for additional payment. When I did the booking, the price is low. But upon reaching tbe hotel , the price is much higher. Im very dissapointed. Why cant you give us the price that was on the app. The counter staff keep repeating it was his mistake. What a shame. I will never come again...

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Good location but the room space is limited.
    • Superior Twin Room

Only two big towers in the bathroom. i prefer to add two more small tower. The space of the room is limited.

The location is easy access to the Novena MRT station, just around ten minutes walk. Friendly and helpful staffs.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Not too ideal for a comfortable night's sleep

When i arrived, the front desk could not find my booking, and it took a fairly long time to check and finally assign me a room. During the night, a group of guests sounded as if they were chatting in the corridor - it was so loud - even after we called reception, it continued for awhile. Thereafter, at about 8+am, the drilling started. We found it difficult to get a good night's sleep.

The hotel looked clean and presentable. It was also near the light and furniture shops, which was the purpose of staying at Value Thomson Hotel

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

it's alright if you are on a budget maybe.
    • Superior Double Room with Sofa Bed

The Rooms are very small and they scrounge on few things. Also on the 2nd last day prior checkout both our rooms things went missing. We lost some cosmetics from both rooms and a belt.

The staff at front office is very nice.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

1) Two pillows should be given to each guest instead of one,...

1) Two pillows should be given to each guest instead of one, I couldn't sleep well as the one and only pillow was too soft and too low for me. 2) No table for writing. 3) There should be a garbage bin inside the bathroom to be more convenient for guests to dispose garbage.

Location is great.

The hallway is soooo noisy n I got woken up many times during the night. Safe didn't work n tv remote didn't work so bad to climb up in window sill to get to tv switch to turn tv off.

Location is great. Easy to get taxi to n from airport. Pool nice.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

All the rest is good.

They dont.clean the under side of.the bed and i see panty hahahhaha. And a transformer

All the rest is good. I all ready said what i ddnt like. Thank.yoi

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Decent hotel at an affordable price.

The room was relatively small and lacked a proper storage place for luggage. There was no minibar in the room either. The shower did not have its own partition so the entire bathroom became wet after every shower.

Situated in a nice, relatively quiet location near the city centre. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. I did not get time to use the swimming pool and gym so I cannot rate them.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Bedding was great, friends had similar thoughts on it, ideal...
    • Superior Double Room with Sofa Bed

Room temperature was a bit inconsistent, and the bathroom space was small (especially visible when showering because the water just runs all over the place) but overall bearable.

Bedding was great, friends had similar thoughts on it, ideal room for three people. Great city view from the window! Good staff communication and they were kind enough to have us keep our baggage after check out for a few hours.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Airconditioning of room 12-15 was very bad.

Airconditioning of room 12-15 was very bad. It was cooler in the corridor compare to the room. Very inconvenient. Reported it on the 2nd day but nothing changed

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Just Ok
    • Superior Twin Room

It is around 15 mins walk to the MRT, the walkway is under strong sun at anytime, so the best way is to call Grab otherwise there will be NO taxi around. The room is quite small, sound proof not good with air-con machine sound from outside.

Friendly staff and they tried their best to change the room for me.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Nice environment, but meet bad CHINA tourists.

Brainless China tourists, with low class mentality, early in the morning keeping speak out loudly like a dog bark! Stay there two days continuously, it happens to be the same , it happened at around 630 am ! However, not the hotel management fault.

The staffs are friendly and environment is clean. Like it.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

The Room is very very very Smelly , and not also a sound...

The Room is very very very Smelly , and not also a sound proof ,other people doing private activity that we can still /or kids can hear on other side ...of our room

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Just firgetful about my themo flask at Room 527 during my stay. Y

I didn't like dishonest advertisement to lure customers' with top perks during booking. But upon checking in, was a different story. I stayed in Room 527 and I left a branded "bear" themo flask in the room. Only released it when on the way home.

During booking it highlighted all inclusive with breakfast but after check-in, counter staff said "NO", breakfast is not included.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Worth your money...

The springs on the bed is sticking to yr back. Please refurbish the bed

Noticed there is a fridge now. And also, like always the water pressure is perfect for a good warm shower

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Hotel rate and accomodation is just fine.

Very thight room and hallways. No bidet in bathroom. Limited TV Cable channels. No decent toilet at the lobby when needed by the departing hotel guests.

Short waiting for elevator. Prompt attention at concierge personnel.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Not cheerful.

Not cheerful.very much on the face.gave us a small room without any windows or exhaust.it was almost like a pigeon hole.and they charged a bomb for it!

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Great value

Noise from adjoining rooms. View was apartment buildings however travel partners was of the city.

Attentive staff, small bathroom but good facilities for the price in Singapore, great breakfast, good swimming pool with great views of Singapore. Last minute booking but value for money.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Unsatisfactory
    • Superior Double Room with Sofa Bed

The boys staff are not good and not seems like from hospitality field.they dont wanna help to the customers..roo.s are too narrow . In picture room was ok but in real room was dump

Location is good .

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Fair enough...a little too expensive for the size of the room.

The room was super small that I could not even open my luggage without losing the walking space around the room.

Location, it is walking distance from Novena station.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

You can get better for your money

The room smelt of something that was very strong - and this was in a "superior" room. The design was also flawed (i.e. power points on the other side of the room from your bed). Finally, without a floor mat, the wet room meant that the floor of your room was always wet after a shower.

The staff were nice enough, and the location was alright. There's a convenience store around the corner, as well as a bar and places to eat.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Good location, nice pool and friendly staff.

Walls were thin so if you have noisy neighbours it can lead to a lack of sleep!

Good location, 15 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from Little India. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

poor hygiene.

poor hygiene. The room was very humid and the floor very wet. The sink in the toilet was not clean. I was bitten by some kind of bugs when staying in bed.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Location was good but hotel info was quite misleading
    • Special Offer 2 - Standard Double Room

The room was incredibly dusty as it began to accumulate upon turning the air conditioner on and the surfaces of the small desk and mirrors were uncleaned. When we arrived at the hotel the staff didn’t explain in detail the room we were receiving and did not notify us whether the room I booked was without a functioning window, meaning that there was no natural source of lighting. It was covered with a non-retractable blind and our “view” was of a blank wall and did not even open. Furthermore the room card holder was quite faulty as we had to use two cards to ensure that the lights wouldn’t suddenly turn off every couple minutes.

The location was quite good as it was near some local shops and a bus stop approximately 3 minutes away from the hotel. The amenities and towels were replaced daily which was good. The WiFi was quite fast as each room had their own personal WiFi which was considerably better than most hotels me and my family have stayed in.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

The room simple no windows but as comfortable for me as I...

Not the hotel's fault but other guest were particularly noisy during the night and at times children played in the passage way after midnight, but as woken more by noisy guests in rooms near by or talking on their cell phones in the passageway.

The room simple no windows but as comfortable for me as I just needed a bed sleep, place to relax a little after going out around the city. Walking around found shops and some restaurants, within easy walking distance, buses are also close by and plenty of taxi's pass by.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Singapore is always my best place to stay away from my routine life
    • Superior Double Room with Sofa Bed

only a bit far to access MRT station (nearest is Novena station)

the hotel is comfort enough for me & family, good staffs & nice small pool, food restaurant in surrounding areas are also quite good.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

No more Space in room , Wash room & Staff are very close with rules , they will charge Water also

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Not sure if we will be coming back

There is no security at all, anyone can acess the building and rooms. Pillows was not an acceptable, had bad neckache the next day. And no halal food restaurant, room was small as if we were staying for few hours.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Good for a night.

. There was a foul smell from the bathroom . The aircon was not working well. Even though it was set to HH or H, it remains as Low. . The bed is lumpy. this is for Room 702

Free parking outside after 10pm and near to food area

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Room is small.
    • Special Offer 2 - Standard Double Room

Room is small. Bathroom is very small. It was very noisy. You can hear the people in the next bedroom. And also 9am people in the corridors which i think cleaners were shouting and can hear inside the room. You can hear te scrubbing or brooming of the floor.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Hotel from hell

Hotel was not as described. Rooms were far too small. Not made for families. Infested with flies, ants, cockroaches. Reported to staff but they didn't seem interested until complained. Also breakfast was across from hotel in a pub outside, who's staff were so nasty and rude. Birds eat your food, ants at the buffet place, dirty tables chats floors, and no n one cared. I complained as the whole place was misled on booking. Com. Awful hotel. Had no Orion to continue my stay as every hotel was full

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

The room is a bit small for us , but the location is perfect...
    • Superior Twin Room

the room is small for a family (husband and wife with a 3 kids).

The room is a bit small for us , but the location is perfect just a few miles from the orchard. the aircon is perfect. over all the place is ok.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

dreadful night due excess noise..

second stay in different room from first.unable to sleep til 2am due late arrival of group with screaming children and shouting adults roaming up and down hallways.walls are paper thin.unable to cool room enough.no window. hotel has mini bus for relay to mrt but unable to take luggage!!-guests in hotels have luggage..

tidy room..able to leave luggage for late departure.staff very helpful.very clean public areas.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Terrible experience regarding hotel experience in Singspore

I liked only the front door man and the house keeping staff.

The front doo person was extremely helpful and humble. He was actually faithful to your hotel.The person at check in both ground clerk and duty manager was visions. Gave us a room with a single bed and without a window.The room obviously had fungal smell in air.I am a medical doctor from USA and I did not want to be sick.Later they put us to a room with a window and two very small beds demanding us to pay extra US $10/= Had no choice to look for another hotel as it was dark when I arrived.They refused a refund and said if to be refunded they will charge for an extra day.They also said I have to deal with Booking.com.The room they offered first with your booking was like a dog kennel and will not meet standards of Singapore.It was an insult for The standards of Singapore.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Nice place, pity about location
    • Special Offer 2 - Standard Double Room

Away from the down town area. Shuttle only available some of the time. Would be good to be able to use shuttle to hotel when arriving. could take train from airport save taxi fare

Good comfy bed. good swimming pool, helpful staff

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

very disappointed with the cleanliness!

The airconditioned in the room is very poor! The main control of. The temp is at the reception! Our first room was filthy ( bundles of hair underneath the bed, hairs on bedsheets, duvets seems to be there for ages that you could see through molds on it! ) the manager was kind enough to move us in a different room. Still not that clean but it was bearable than the first one. But all througout our stay the aircondition is really really warm. We have to fan our 2 young children for them To sleep. I have complained a few times about it. They tried to change the filter but its still not working properly! We're really disappointed as we use to stay in Value hotel everytime we visit singapore or a family member visits Singapore. It USED to be very clean!

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Nice location, easy access for public transportation, Free bus shuttle to Novena MRT Station.

Bathroom little bit smelly & don’t Have exhaust fan. AC not so cold. Should inform us that breakfast available for paid next to the hotel

Beds are comfy, Views from room are nice, swimming pool Clean, short distance to find eating place (the closest one is Balestier hawker center)

It was ok.

Even though the staffs answered all my questions, they were very abrupt and unfriendly. I booked 2 standard rooms : one room was too small for 2 people, only had a small window that overlooked a wall and it was hard to find a space to place the suitcases while the other room was decent size but still lacking in space too. Both bathrooms' showers were placed in awkward position which caused waters to splash everywhere and made the rooms wet and uncomfortable. Walls were thin and we could hear people outside talked so loud.

Quite good location, about 15 mins walk to Novena MRT (I wish their free shuttle bus service runs after 12 pm) The bed was comfortable. Hotel gave a free drinking water bottle for each guest daily.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Everything was good in the hotel, and we would like to...

Everything was good in the hotel, and we would like to apologize for our mistake of reporting that something ( jeans) is missing, when we got back to manila we found the jeans underneath our bed. Again we apologize and I hope that no one is in trouble because of what we reported. Thank you

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

of course i will be back to this value hotel cause the staff are very helpfull

only one i didnt like is the toilet in outside hotel is a bit dirty but in the room is very good

location is good near novena MRT, rooms are good, price is good i like to stay here because easy distance to go to everywhere

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

I wouldn't stay here again. Too basic but most of all too noisy.

The hotel is like a dormitory. The noise level is atrocious - hotel guests very loud, shouting most of the time at all hours. No soap, other amenities eg no disposable slippers provided I had to buy a pair myself in the convenience store nearby. They only give body gel and shampoo.

The bed was comfortable. The TV channels were adequate.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Singapore in 4 nights is quite nice!
    • Special Offer 2 - Standard Double Room

Lack of amenities such as the hair comb and slippers. Besides, the room was quite small. It's suitable for those who spend lots of time travelling and just use the room to sleep and bath.

The room was clean and facilitated with entertainment like TV's youtube.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Will not come back nor recommend to other

Dirty...dirty...dirty..smelly...smelly..smelly

If you have extra budget,pls dont stay here. I definetely will not come back. The room floor very dirty.once u stepped without slipper or cover in ur feet, then ur feet mark will be around ur bed.very firty. Toilet dirty,slippery,room smelly. The tv in my room can not switch off, how can we sleep with the tv screen on 24hrs. Really stupid.Bad experience with my 1 night staying. I will give thumb down only.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Horrible hotel. Stay away. Not worth your time, health and will ruin your holidays

Stay away from this hotel, not worth your money, time and health. I have been to SG many times and stayed at many hotels but this tops it all in how bad a hotel can be run and managed. From the moment you enter, you are greeted by moody, upset, grumpy and rude reception staff. Very arrogant and i have no clue why they are so unfriendly. My booking was done by my parents who may have just seen that this hotel is a bit cheaper and booked it. The room that i received was very very small. The moment you enter you feel you enter a cave or a dungeon. The room had no windows and because of that it stank like basement cellar/room. You take 2 bags and then there is no place to move around. There is no division between where you shower and use the toilet, so you end up wet the entire place. I tried to stay there one night but my wife got very sick because of no air and bad smell. Next day i went to complain and change the room but was received by a very rude guy on the reservation desk. Whose basic response was upgrade your room for 10$ a night. This hotel is not meant for families as i say women walking on my floor that looked very inappropriate. This hotel is also far from many attractions so the amount you think you will save by staying in this run-down cheap hotel will be spent on taxi's or grab which will charge you from 15 - 25$ depending on traffic and time of day There is not much hygienic restaurants around either. The pool early morning at 9am stank so wasn't hygienic enough to take a dip.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Very Dismal.

False advertising!

Front staff Ben and the door man on 24/6 Sun afternoon at around 1pm and the one on 25/6 at around 4pm. Their customer oriented attitude despite all that was against them to customer expectations due management cost cutting and health compromises.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

The location is very close to the city, but it’s too...
    • Superior Double Room with Sofa Bed

The location is very close to the city, but it’s too expensive. The room we got with my friends was just appalling. Sheets were sheer. And then I had to sleep on the floor in the mattress. It was ridiculous. The staff is friendly.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

The rooms were too small with no windows.

The rooms were too small with no windows. Expected better for the money i paid. But overall a nice clean room and swimming pool. No restaurant to speak of and no room service. So for food i had to go out everytime

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Fair stay, staff was helpful
    • Superior Twin Room

There was no furniture to hang a few clothes; I had to move from 2 rooms & chose a 3rd room: 1st room, TV not working, 2nd strong smell of chlorine..

Convenient Location & easy access to Orchard area

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Great location for where we needed to be close to family...

We were woken up most mornings by the noise. Just people getting up and out but walls cant be very thick. Bathroom ventilation could have been better.

Great location for where we needed to be close to family just around the corner. Bottles of water every day, was a plus. We stayed in a superior room as stayed for 8 nights. Was very comfotable and well worth the extra money. Couldnt imagine staying in a room with no windows

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Will never go back!
    • Special Offer 2 - Standard Double Room

Front office Staff/ Very unprofessional attitude. While asking for email folio, the very funny respond with folio/invoice can either print one or email, then asked to return the printed one with attitude.

Nothing much likeable.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Never thought of what happened n even was told there was parking facilities but need to pay them $1

I was shock upon checking in . The receptionist told me next time I don't need to book through any application n can get same or even better price. How you think ?

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Value for money
    • Special Offer 2 - Standard Double Room

Since hallway are narrow, while I was sleeping I heard people chatting outside at 6 am.. trying to ignore it but didn’t notice that it was 6:30 when Another group of guests are chatting loudly outside the room (in the hallway) Wasn’t able to sleep since then.. called recep and responded quickly.. but after a few minutes they continue chatting.. it would be nice to put signs so that guests are reminded that people are resting and to pls be mindful of their voices..

Value for money

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Very good value. We would stay again.
    • Special Offer 2 - Superior Double Room

Only one lounger and 2 table & chair sets up at pool area. More loungers needed for around the pool.

Excellent pool. Well situated for shopping mall and MRT.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

It's alright
    • Special Offer 2 - Superior Twin Room

Wall was extremely thin. There's no curtain in bathroom, so if i showered, the whole bathroom got wet, and there's no mat to dry my feet

Good location, good wifi, staffs were helpful

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Good for a quick check-in and check- out

Been there many booking room for my guest, my last experience was that the room was beside a family room and the children was running around. Other than that it was fine. Thank you.

The location was pretty good.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Disappointed!!

Rooms were not clean!. There was dust everywhere!. The bathroom was not dry-style with a separate shower area!!. It was quite a disappointment!! Please do ensure rooms are spruced up with separate shower area for your paying guests!!

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Very nice pool, decent gym with two bikes and a treadmill.

The shower was right on top of the toilet and got everything wet. It wasn’t too conveniently located and was pretty pricy for the size of the room.

Very nice pool, decent gym with two bikes and a treadmill. Clean place.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

I checked in around midnite, the staff was very helpful that...
    • Superior Twin Room

The room stayed damp for the whole 5 days (smelled like wet towel), and mildew was clearly visible on the ceiling (in front of bathroom). I complained whether it's the exhausting fan issue.

I checked in around midnite, the staff was very helpful that I could reach my room in an instant. Near to public transportation, bus stations were less than 100 meters away from the hotel. And they also have a vending machine i.jooz where you can get freshly squeezed oranges for SGD2.00.

Browse Value Hotel Thomson Traveler Photo Gallery